Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

40 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

I think that Lydia calling Shannon crazy numerous times was mean and uncalled for. She has no vocabulary and resorts to mean girl behavior.

It was deserved! Shannon is crazy and goes off her rocker over little to nothing every episode! That scene at Kelly's showed it; Big TIME! Tamra and Vicki are trying to get on the same page, but Shannon had to interfere! Then there was the whispering at the table with Kelly like she was back in high school where Lydia and Peggy felt like outsiders! Lydia told her how she felt about it and Shannon went almost hysterical thinking something was misinterpreted! No one misinterpret $#!t; Shannon was being a b!tch and deserved being called "crazy" by Lydia as Shannon was clutching at her like a nut! ;-)

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Her poor husband has to travel and work real hard to keep Meghan in her digs!

Meghan's husband, Jimmy Baseball aka Jimmy Ballgame, travels and works "hard" for himself, his lifestyle, and his ego--Meghan and his children just happen to benefit from his income and investments.  He is LOVED in St. Louis and many other places (including Andy Cohen's heart).  He would be a broken man if he didn't have his baseball-associated jobs, connections, television appearances, and travel.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Former Nun said:

Meghan's husband, Jimmy Baseball aka Jimmy Ballgame, travels and works "hard" for himself, his lifestyle, and his ego--Meghan and his children just happen to benefit from his income and investments.  He is LOVED in St. Louis and many other places (including Andy Cohen's heart).  He would be a broken man if he didn't have his baseball-associated jobs, connections, television appearances, and travel.  

I don't care! You can just tell Meghan isn't happy he's not home more! She's such a b!tch, I personally don't care and figure she deserves to be alone acting like a $#!T-Stirrer at every opportunity! ;-)

• Love 1
21 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

She had the surgery in early January and they went to Iceland in early June.  Peggy also claimed she had some horrendous hospital stay for her mastectomy  three whole days.  There is a story about Peggy's rhinoplasty at age 16.  She wanted a little Armenian removed from her nose.  Apparently an old Armenian custom-nose job at 16.  For some inexplicable reason she is in a hospital bed.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5079169/Exclusive-pictures-Peggy-Sulahian-s-rhinoplasty-17.html  The story also claims she had it done over a long weekend so she wouldn't miss school.  Peggy also had a boob job after her second daughter, so I am thinking she isn't really a stranger to breast surgery and the accompanying discomfort and pain.  More confusion for Peggy's camp.  (Warning the photos are graphic.  Some of the most butt ugly clothes I have ever seen.  Tweezers also seemed to be in short supply in the traditional Armenian household.)  I believe Peggy likes attention from being ill and tends to exaggerate her plight.  After watching the rerun of her anniversary and shots of her very bony back I am wondering if Peggy doesn't have some body issues.  I don't think there would have ever been enough attention lavished on her.  Of course I am also curious what one does for a new acquaintance who is several weeks post surgery.  She seemed to not have a problem with driving while under the influence of the pain killers.  

It's hard to believe that's the same woman!  I know people change as they age and she had the nose job...but even after the surgery she barely resembles the Peggy we see on RHOC.   She's redone!

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

The jealousy and envy were in great supply with Meghan! Her poor husband has to travel and work real hard to keep Meghan in her digs! Too bad; poor thing! No wonder she hates Peggy and gives her such grief! B!tch! ;-)

I highly doubt Meghan is jealous of the homely, entitled big-nose braggart Peggy. Meghan is attractive. Meghan's comment was PERFECT, NOT from jealousy, but rather to point out Peggy being a show-off. Meghan's husband is good-looking and worth a LOT of money. Peggy and ugly, small DICKO have NOTHING to offer. They're superficial and vapid. The bitch is Peggy, NOT Meghan.

Edited by ITALIA
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

Vicki was spot on about her comments about Lydia when she said "it doesn't matter; you were uncomfortable" and about Peggy when she said "people don't get a double-mastectomy because they have nothing better to do".

Lydia is a little frustrating in her Christianity but she was never rude or mean during the times it reared its head.   Standoffish with the psychic, maybe but not rude or mean.  She engaged and was fine.  Asking Shannon and Meghan if the problem was that she should have laughed more was spot on.   

Peggy is a little frustrating in her discussion about her health, but to question the reality of it or need for surgery crosses all sorts of lines.

These two things are my issues with Shannon and Meghan.   Mostly Shannon though.  She's bent on playing judge and jury at every turn.  I don't think she means to, but it seems to be her nature  to some degree (she does like a perfect world), and it is also partly driven by her home life.  She acknowledged that she probably took some of the stress at home out on the women.

I also agree that while Vicki has done her fair share of crap over the years, the others on the other side aren't innocent either.  

She wasn't event standoffish. She arrived late for the supper, was introduced to Michaela, greeted her with a big smile, and exchanged some polite small talk. I don't think there was any substantive dialogue between the two beyond that because the imbroglio between Peggy and Shannon ratcheted up (along with Shannon's hysteria) after Lydia joined the party already seated at the dinner table. 

• Love 6

Oh my little sparkle pony... Your friends and that noballs hubby are trying mightily to backpeddle for your dumb ass... Sorry. We see you and we don't like your hypocritical bulldookey.  We all know WHY you came back but the bigger question for you is: Did old NoBalls magazine make you ENOUGH $$$ to get the FFFFFFF off my TV? Lawd, I hope so!

If not, ask Mommy Sparkle for some mo money!!! Just puleez: GO!!!!

Edited by goofygirl
GO !
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

Puggy act like your packing for a trip, you can drag all of your shit out and tell us how much you paid for it. GTFOOH and take fucking Lydiot with you.

^THIS x 1000!!!!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I have watched Lydia with her wide eyed innocence claim she was innocent  in at least one situation

I can see this as Lydia's M.O. throughout her life.  There are probably girls from her early years watching the show saying, "SEE? That's what she did to me and I'm the one who got in trouble."

• Love 23
17 hours ago, jaync said:

I thought that chick from Below Deck had some busted hair (and definitive RBF), but then Peggy came along.

Oh hey, I met chef Ben.  I don’t watch that show though.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The one thing that always sticks in the back of my mind is we see at tops three to five minutes of what producers select for us to see.  I have watched Lydia with her wide eyed innocence claim she was innocent  in at least one situation and her claims were shot down by Tamra and Shannon.  Both claim that Lydia repeatedly was asked to stop talking about Vicki and she continued in spite of their pleas.   This was the initial meeting at the birthday party.  Lydia gets very smug when the producers don't reveal the totality of the conversation.  Lydia instead claimed Shannon was yelling and screaming at her.  My guess is Lydia probably had some snide comments or eye rolls that just didn't make the cut at Meghan's dinner.  Lydia further compounds the situation with her snotty little confessionals.  I truly believe Lydia does rehearse what ever comments she wants to make to get a reaction out of Shannon and just assumes the others plot the same she does.  To me, that is why Shannon quickly shot her down.

Lydia went in as the so called "friendship whisperer" which was a sad joke-all she really wanted was screen time and control of the narrative.  Lydia's actions and lying and denying she was the impetus behind a drunken Kelly showing up at the Quiet Woman.  Instead of being truthful about what a conniving creep she was in inviting contentious Kelly to the dinner, she breaks out into prayer.  Lydia wanted Shannon out and when that didn't work, she ended the season with Shannon being her favorite.  Something a short time later she reversed when Shannon would not go to yet another dreary Nobleman issue launch.   

Essentially I think there is just far more that goes on that what the producers choose to show us.  Most of all Lydia is always whining about her feelings and view of things-shouldn't Michaela and Meghan be entitled to the same?    Lydia's reason for going to the dinner was to make the fake invitation for her trip to Iceland.  Once again she wants to make it about her and how inclusive she is, while insulting Shannon-again.  Lydia jumped in and chided Shannon.  It is just what she does.  It was a pretty lame argument considering the principles to the conversation were not there.  We had Lydia representing David interrupted, Peggy claiming David interrogated, and David with probably little memory of an unremarkable conversation.

Meghan and Mystic Michaela alike addressed and expounded upon their disgruntlement with Lydia via their social media accounts. The substance of that exposition amounted to the contention that, because Michaela is an empath, she could "feel the disgust" from Peggy and Lydia. 

No specification of any concrete behavior or action. No reference to particular offenses or statements. 

For me, the narrative is what it is without imputing possibilities that the parties in question haven't even broached (i.e. Meghan and Michaela didn't even argue that Lydia did anything definitive, just that they "felt" these interpretations out of whole cloth). 

Lydia can point to tangible examples to qualify her opinion on Shannon's disposition - like Shannon grabbing her plate and hurling it at Kelly; stumbling out of Ava's birthday party; and erupting in indignation over how "off base" Lydia was to think that Shannon was ridiculing her because Shannon would NEVER do anything like that - she was ridiculing Peggy!

Michaela and Meghan have not provided any examples of how Lydia perpetrated "mistreatment" toward Michaela.

• Love 3

For such an odd and clunky season, I really kinda miss the OC!

It's a diverse bunch and each has big life changes going on.   I'd like to see them all come back....as boring or frustrating or stupid or hypocritical as some of them may be!  There is opportunity for them to come together and support one another.  Let's hope it happens.  NYC was great this season in that way.  I hope it happens in the OC as well.

ATL and NJ are running old-school with bitch-fests left and right.  I'm kinda over all that.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Meghan and Mystic Michaela alike addressed and expounded upon their disgruntlement with Lydia via their social media accounts. The substance of that exposition amounted to the contention that, because Michaela is an empath, she could "feel the disgust" from Peggy and Lydia. 

No specification of any concrete behavior or action. No reference to particular offenses or statements. 

For me, the narrative is what it is without imputing possibilities that the parties in question haven't even broached (i.e. Meghan and Michaela didn't even argue that Lydia did anything definitive, just that they "felt" these interpretations out of whole cloth). 

Lydia can point to tangible examples to qualify her opinion on Shannon's disposition - like Shannon grabbing her plate and hurling it at Kelly; stumbling out of Ava's birthday party; and erupting in indignation over how "off base" Lydia was to think that Shannon was ridiculing her because Shannon would NEVER do anything like that - she was ridiculing Peggy!

Michaela and Meghan have not provided any examples of how Lydia perpetrated "mistreatment" toward Michaela.

Lydia said while Shannon was talking she had been presenting her side for thirty minutes at Meghan's dinner. I will say I believe there were conversations that took place we didn't see.  It sounds to me as if Michaela felt a little slighted as neither Lydia or Peggy engaged her.  Lydia was late due to a flight delay (her aunt's funeral).  According to Lydia her sole purpose for attending the dinner was to announce HER Iceland trip.  I feel the vibe from Peggy and Lydia and it isn't all that special-I can only imagine sitting across from them how strong the vibe is.    According to Kelly, no one likes Lydia (except Kelly).

It is not always about misrepresenting the truth (Peggy and Dicko have been busted a few times)sometimes it is something as simple as not engaging someone.  I think Michaela laid it out pretty clearly in her post.  If they were uncomfortable with her mystic side there is more to her than being a mystic.  I think dismissed and disregarded is a very valid example of one feeling uncomfortable.

Michaela commenting on Peggy and Lydia and what she perceived:

In my practice I am presented with various people of every cultural and religious background. I always say, my purpose is never to challenge beliefs. It is only to nurture ones own connection to self and compassion for others through spirit. Those who do not wish to be read, I always completely respect and comply! 
When someone judges you, it isn’t about you at all. It’s about their own needs, pain, insecurities and limitations. As an empath, I felt Peggy and Lydia’s judgment towards me. I smiled and attempted to make conversation even though I felt the disgust. Yet, instead of being offended, I was simply sad that a wall was up. As a mom and a fellow human on this planet, there are plenty of things to talk to me about, but I was dismissed and disregarded. I felt labeled. 
I have met many Christians and I was raised Catholic. The Golden Rule is something I have found the majority of religious people follow. I don’t feel it’s right to stand behind a particular culture or ones religious beliefs in order to justify mistreatment. That is ignorance, and this is the root of so much evil. 
Meghan is right, one must look to themselves to do the right thing.... because God doesn’t live in a church or a temple, He lives in each one of us. ?

#mysticmichaela #imagine

From Meghan's Twitter account:

Wow. Peggy was so off-putting to my friend. You can stick to your beliefs without being rude. So disappointing.

think @mysticmichaela has so much healing light to offer so I wanted to be able to gift her insight to my friends

Lydia does have some good examples of Shannon's many melt downs and then claims she had called Shannon with and thought they were turning a new page and one headed for friendship UNTIL SHANNON DIDN'T INVITE HER TO THE FARMHOUSE DINNER.  First it was at Tamra's party Lydia told Shannon she didn't think she could hang out with her, then she was mad she wasn't invited to the dinner (the night after Kelly's party) and finally after telling Shannon she was her new favorite, Lydia flipped again and said she didn't like Shannon anymore because she invited her to hang out and Shannon ignored her.  In spite of Shannon at some point during the Reunion revealing she and David were separating at the time there was zero response from Lydia.

I don't think there needs some glaring example of rudeness, ignoring someone can hurt just as much.

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Shannon-That is how you shut that monkey ass rat looking Bratz doll down.  Cut her off when she interrupts (she does that to throw people off.  I guess they get distracted by  her Barney Google eyes and give in), make your point, and then stop.  Shannon would be a formidable opponent if only she could control her cringy emotions.  Well played.

I am hopeful that post-divorce Shannon will operate from a place of freedom and confidence now that she's rid of David. It may take a while, but if she isn’t consumed with worry over someone cheating on her, then she may have more energy to be strong and contain her outbursts. I have a soft spot for her, but her emotions do get the better of her and cause her to act in cringy ways.

A girl can dream...

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

So Vicky and Tamra are back to being BFF again. Next season, I wouldn't be surprised if Tamra turned on Shannon. 

I think Tamra and Vicki will do whatever the producers tell her.  Collectively the cast is always introducing the age old theory "two is company three is a crowd".  Heather felt left out in Hawaii with Tamra and Vicki, then she felt left out when Vicki and Shannon bonded and there was a bit of peace when Shannon and Vicki were friends until the Brooks moment happened.  A watched an interview recently where Tamra claimed she and Shannon are true friends and talk to each other a hundred times a day.  A death knell in a RH friendship.  

Next season if Heather comes back it will be interesting to see if she gravitates towards Tamra or Shannon.  My guess is Tamra.  

• Love 2
On 11/30/2017 at 11:16 PM, JTlover said:

Meghan is soooo boring. Can she be off the show now?  She adds nothing & I don’t care to watch another season of her being pregnant. #NoOneCares

I like Meghan, but agreed, she needs to step it up next season. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Next season if Heather comes back it will be interesting to see if she gravitates towards Tamra or Shannon. 

Let's ask the producers to write the scripts ("We don't use no steenkin' scripts!") so that ALL cast members must gravitate toward Heather ... and do anything to get into her good graces (and mansion).

• Love 4

I haven't watched much of this season at all..mainly because I can't stand Vicki, her miserable offspring, and Kelly.  Well.

Mr. Kemper and I were reading the paper this morning and ESPN was on in the background...something happened to our cable and we couldn't get a bunch of channels (for about 20 minutes).  I flipped the remote from channel to channel and landed on one of the reunion episodes.  Mr. Kemper asked who the anorexic was on the left...turns out it was Lydia.  I don't mean to disparage anyone with an eating disorder (I don't think Lydia has one)...but has she always been so unattractive?  Eyes, hair and teeth...at this point she is unfortunate looking.  An understatement.  Hope she goes.

I was shocked that I didn't mind Kelly.  She was talking about her divorce (I had never seen clips before of her "rejuvenization" and hope to never again).  Is nothing private?  But for some reason she wasn't awful.  I had never really seen/listened to Peggy before...horrible.  Liked Shannon and Megan..what little I saw.  Vicki, as usual, looked like a sausage being stuffed into it's casing.  But the best?  And what could make me watch this series again? Tamra!

She actually looked and admitted to a facelift.   But what warmed my heart were the tears, tissue, and no water coming from her eyes.  May she never, ever change.

I only saw about 20 minutes of the show, so don't know how long Kelly remained not-obnoxious and Lydia did not look like she could frighten a small child.  Just to show I am not mean...I'll bet in person, without all the makeup and big hair, she is attractive.  I'll also bet that Vicki will never lose her orange...nor Tamra or Shannon.  Shannon?  Now THAT's entertainment.

By the by, I haven't been on the OC boards for quite awhile...and wow!  When did some of the posting get so angry and mean?  Makes me want to pet my cat.

If there is a Part 3 reunion episode...I'm in.  As long as it doesn't turn into a scream fest.

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, Kemper said:

I only saw about 20 minutes of the show, so don't know how long Kelly remained not-obnoxious and Lydia did not look like she could frighten a small child.  Just to show I am not mean...I'll bet in person, without all the makeup and big hair, she is attractive.  I'll also bet that Vicki will never lose her orange...nor Tamra or Shannon.  Shannon?  Now THAT's entertainment.

LOL ? 

I just read an article about a woman who had numerous plastic surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie.  No not Octomom. This  one is nicknamed corpse bride, and she looks a lot like Lydia.  Don’t be mad at me if you google it. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Tamra and Vicki will do whatever the producers tell her.  Collectively the cast is always introducing the age old theory "two is company three is a crowd".  Heather felt left out in Hawaii with Tamra and Vicki, then she felt left out when Vicki and Shannon bonded and there was a bit of peace when Shannon and Vicki were friends until the Brooks moment happened.  A watched an interview recently where Tamra claimed she and Shannon are true friends and talk to each other a hundred times a day.  A death knell in a RH friendship.  

Next season if Heather comes back it will be interesting to see if she gravitates towards Tamra or Shannon.  My guess is Tamra.  

If it’s true that Vicki was spreading gossip about people dying during surgery under Terry, it’s unlikely Heather will return .  I’m assuming the hug was an indication that the truffle hunter will be back.   Why, I have no idea.  Other than being a repulsive critter inside and out, she has nothing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

If it’s true that Vicki was spreading gossip about people dying during surgery under Terry, it’s unlikely Heather will return .  I’m assuming the hug was an indication that the truffle hunter will be back.   Why, I have no idea.  Other than being a repulsive critter inside and out, she has nothing.

I am thinking that comment came from Kelly.  Remember claiming Heather and Terry had no  money and had to take out a huge loan?  Turns out it wasn't true.  I do believe Vicki may not be guilty of that one.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kemper said:

I was shocked that I didn't mind Kelly.  She was talking about her divorce (I had never seen clips before of her "rejuvenization" and hope to never again).  Is nothing private?  But for some reason she wasn't awful.   

She wasn’t as bad this season—especially toward the middle/end of it.

• Love 4
On 2017-12-02 at 1:22 AM, Mu Shu said:

Let me finally express my crude thoughts.

Shannon-That is how you shut that monkey ass rat looking Bratz doll down.  Cut her off when she interrupts (she does that to throw people off.  I guess they get distracted by  her Barney Google eyes and give in), make your point, and then stop.  Shannon would be a formidable opponent if only she could control her cringy emotions.  Well played.

Megan-She bores, but she’s the only one there with class and decorum.  And though her baby be helmeted, she is cute as a bug.

Tamra-already peeling/juicing that orange.  Now ladies, that’s how you cover the boobs, legs, and wear a fitted but not tight ensemble that’s sexy as hell.  That’s like a Pam Grier/foxy Brown retro sexy ass jumpsuit.  Well played.  Still a glossy, poisonous reptile.  Works this shit like no other.

Vicki-Should be arrested for devouring Kristi Yamaguchi and wedging her size 14 ass into Kristi’s 1992 size 0 Olympic long program dress.  Should be arrested for being an ugly, embarrassing old liarface.  Should be arrested for devouring Dee Snyder and wearing his face.  That shit ain’t right.

Dang old Peggy.  Wearing her Dick Clark’s rockin’ New Year’s Eve dress 1987 and a hair hat in the shape of a cone.  Stupid.  Bitchy.  Married to a short LOSER with NOTHING to offer.

K Dudd.  Fucked up mess trying to wear couture on a blow up doll figure.  Mean, drunk/high.  Recidivistic tendencies, highly likely to reoffend.

Lydia-Punchable face.  Should be given Christian probation.  I recommend washing the feet of the homeless in LA to start.  I fucking hate this broad.  

To sum it up, Vicki is a hateful bigot with awful fashion sense, Kelly is a mean drunk/ substance abuser, Tamra is same as she ever was, Megan is dull, Peggy is hated by all Armenians and all other sensible people, Lydia should be thrown in a hamster cage and forced to drink water from a hamster bottle, and Shannon is a fucking mess who needs to get away from this show, but I like her anyway and hope she gets it together.

oh and I hate Vicki.  I hate her insurance license, I hate her awful wardrobe, her awful surgery, her awful cancer lies, and I even hate her basic ass way fair decorated with no taste or artistic sense hobbit house.  And I hate her paid boyfriend.  Who reminds me of my boss, who I hate.  

Precisely articulated and I agree with every word.  Whoever thought getting horrible Lydia back on this show made a grave miscalculation.  Peggy was a bad addition too.  But I strongly suspect that the Housewives franchises are scraping the barrel for new victims since everyone now knows what can happen when you give your life over 24/7 to cameras and an editing team hungry for 'drama'.  So the only ones left are really hungry and extremely thirsty fame-whores.  Some of whom, I'm convinced, are nowhere near as well-heeled as they pretend to be...

• Love 9
On 11/29/2017 at 5:46 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Andy asked why Peggy left Iceland.

Peggy said do you know what it feels like to look down and not see breasts. I was in pain.

Then I thought back to her get up in Iceland

tumblr_ozqiy4xdB41vrjwbvo1_500.gif

Was she embarrassed or depressed about her chest area? If so, why would she choose to wear an outfit where it would be possible for the cameras or other people to catch a glimpse of her scars? The top and has slit in the back and a big keyhole in the front. I don't know much about expanders, are you supposed to wear tops with some sort of support or should they be loose?

....and in sooooooo much pain....except when belly dancing.  She's full of chit!

• Love 11
On 11/29/2017 at 1:04 PM, Natalie68 said:

I personally think she and Diko NEED the income from this show and could afford a private international flight as easily as I could. Which means not at all.  As Dorinda from NY says, real wealth whispers.  They were WAY too showy with their supposed spending.

Agree, his tire biz is not doing well. Too many complaints.

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:26 PM, Fiero425 said:

The jealousy and envy were in great supply with Meghan! Her poor husband has to travel and work real hard to keep Meghan in her digs! Too bad; poor thing! No wonder she hates Peggy and gives her such grief! B!tch! ;-)

Peggy is the homely, big nose, fried hair bitch. NO one is jealous of her. She and her husband small dick are zeros.

• Love 3
On 12/3/2017 at 1:49 PM, Kemper said:

I haven't watched much of this season at all..mainly because I can't stand Vicki, her miserable offspring, and Kelly.  Well.

Mr. Kemper and I were reading the paper this morning and ESPN was on in the background...something happened to our cable and we couldn't get a bunch of channels (for about 20 minutes).  I flipped the remote from channel to channel and landed on one of the reunion episodes.  Mr. Kemper asked who the anorexic was on the left...turns out it was Lydia.  I don't mean to disparage anyone with an eating disorder (I don't think Lydia has one)...but has she always been so unattractive?  Eyes, hair and teeth...at this point she is unfortunate looking.  An understatement.  Hope she goes.

I was shocked that I didn't mind Kelly.  She was talking about her divorce (I had never seen clips before of her "rejuvenization" and hope to never again).  Is nothing private?  But for some reason she wasn't awful.  I had never really seen/listened to Peggy before...horrible.  Liked Shannon and Megan..what little I saw.  Vicki, as usual, looked like a sausage being stuffed into it's casing.  But the best?  And what could make me watch this series again? Tamra!

She actually looked and admitted to a facelift.   But what warmed my heart were the tears, tissue, and no water coming from her eyes.  May she never, ever change.

By the by, I haven't been on the OC boards for quite awhile...and wow!  When did some of the posting get so angry and mean?  Makes me want to pet my cat.

If there is a Part 3 reunion episode...I'm in.  As long as it doesn't turn into a scream fest.

Right??!!  It is normally a nice coffee clatch, some opinions differ but is generally respectful.  And then the bridge evicts some residents and they show up here.  I kinda love your cat comment!

On 12/3/2017 at 2:48 PM, Mu Shu said:

I just read an article about a woman who had numerous plastic surgeries to look like Angelina Jolie.  No not Octomom. This  one is nicknamed corpse bride, and she looks a lot like Lydia.  Don’t be mad at me if you google it. 

I see it.  A cross between gollum and Lydia.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Right??!!  It is normally a nice coffee clatch, some opinions differ but is generally respectful.  And then the bridge evicts some residents and they show up here.  I kinda love your cat comment!

Is pet my cat code for pat the puss? :0

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Is pet my cat code for pat the puss? :0

HA!  Getting ready for BH?  I know I am!

This show needs a major retooling!  Glad they started by getting rid of Gollum and one of his 5 servings of vegetables.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

HA!  Getting ready for BH?  I know I am!

This show needs a major retooling!  Glad they started by getting rid of Gollum and one of his 5 servings of vegetables.

LOL! @ 5 serving of vegetables. hahaha!

Sooooooo ready for BH!

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Edited by ITALIA
On 11/29/2017 at 2:00 PM, MaggieG said:

The only thing I liked about this reunion was the replay of Meghan saying "I'm rich, I'm so fucking rich, fuck you!" in regards to Peggy and Diko.

Best Meghan line ever! Priceless@

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Saltgypsie said:

Best Meghan line ever! Priceless@

Meghan could have said the same thing about Heather showing off her stupid ice cubes and pizza oven and new hotel home. 

Not to mention the "champs" button in her closet.  C'mon, if that doesn't shout out "I'm rich, I'm so fucking rich, fuck you", then I don't know what does.

Heather must have been so disappointed when she found out that filming was not permitted in her neighborhood.

• Love 3

So only two reunion shows this year, tells how boring this season was.

Peggy is the only one as of today to blog on Bravo after the second installment, which pretty much implies that she will be gone next season as no one cares what she has to say including Bravo.

Hopefully Lydia is out the door right behind her.

The next season would be fine without adding any new wives, just show more the others without Peggy, Lydia and the possibly Megan.

Let's hope that next season there are more fun parties, vacations, shopping, lunching, dinners without all of the bitchiness.

51 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Meghan could have said the same thing about Heather showing off her stupid ice cubes and pizza oven and new hotel home. 

Not to mention the "champs" button in her closet.  C'mon, if that doesn't shout out "I'm rich, I'm so fucking rich, fuck you", then I don't know what does.

Heather must have been so disappointed when she found out that filming was not permitted in her neighborhood.

To me, the difference is in the intent behind it.  To me, Heather never did it to make other people feel less than and she was also legitimately wealthy.  She loved her champagne and I think she was kind of tickled by the idea of a champs button in her closet.  Whereas Peggy is doing it more of a "Look at me!  Look at me!" (which, IMO, comes from insecurity and probably faking the wealth).  It is just disingenuine coming from Peggy. 

• Love 14