Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Recommended Posts

I especially loved, at the 4 minute mark, the "x/y/z is a friend of mine/one of my best friends" followed by her saying how tight & guarded she is about her very few friends. :D 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/5/2018 at 2:15 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Look what popped up on Youtube (Meghan McCain's Worst Moments).  I don't have the energy to watch it, but feel free.  It was posted on 9/2/18, so it doesn't have the latest hissy fits:

 

 

 

This is actually a pretty brilliant compilation, showing how rude and hypocritical Meghan is.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/2/2018 at 11:01 AM, deirdra said:
On 12/2/2018 at 6:40 AM, Giant Misfit said:

I love that she identifies herself as a "blonde Republican" like that hair color is anomalous to all other women Republicans. 

She may have been born blonde, but her roots suggest she would be mousy brown without routine applications of bottled Republican Pundint (sic) Blonde™.  She must share the same hairdresser with Tomi Lahren, Ann Coulter, Kellyanne Conway., Scottie Nell Hughes, Laura Ingraham and Ivanka Trump.

The View showed a picture of her when she was a child and her hair was plain old brown!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/6/2018 at 5:28 PM, gatopretoNYC said:

I especially loved, at the 4 minute mark, the "x/y/z is a friend of mine/one of my best friends" followed by her saying how tight & guarded she is about her very few friends. :D 

I loved the end where they showed the clip of Meghan saying she’s no snowflake, after ALL of the clips we watched of Meghan obviously being a snowflake, and whoever edited the video inserted a “LOL!!” slide! Haha!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Looking at the photo of Mr. and Mrs. Domenach from Instagram, I am reminded of my aunt, who married someone totally unsuitable for her about two months after her mother, who was her rock, died of cancer. It took me a long time to realize that she was afraid of being alone without her mom, and she was charming enough that she could marry anytime she wanted to. The marriage last about five minutes (no shock).

I guess what I'm saying is that I can't see a single attractive thing about Meghan's husband: looks, character, or personality. Meghan makes me nuts, but she's very attractive and will inherit millions of dollars. He lucked out. I think Meghan did what my aunt did -- marry someone so she wouldn't be alone when the most important person in her life died. An unattractive, alt-right-learning plagiarizer is lucky to have stumbled into her at that point in her life.

Edited by ChicagoCita
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, ChicagoCita said:

An unattractive, alt-right-learning plagiarizer is lucky to have stumbled into her at that point in her life.

Don't worry, he's earning every cent of those millions she'll inherit, by simply having to put up with her on a daily basis.  There's not enough money in the world to make me do that.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Don't worry, he's earning every cent of those millions she'll inherit, by simply having to put up with her on a daily basis.  There's not enough money in the world to make me do that.

Well, neither of them are my type, but I think his influence is making her more obnoxious. She's definitely guilty of drinking the Kool-Aid, but he's serving it up in a barrel. There's a Biblical phrase about being "unequally yolked" that comes to mind. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

I just got this week's People magazine. Guess who is one of the most intriguing people?

Make me sick. I don't even have the energy to link it, if it is online.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Looking at the photo of Mr. and Mrs. Domenach from Instagram, I am reminded of my aunt, who married someone totally unsuitable for her about two months after her mother, who was her rock, died of cancer. It took me a long time to realize that she was afraid of being alone without her mom, and she was charming enough that she could marry anytime she wanted to. The marriage last about five minutes (no shock).

I guess what I'm saying is that I can't see a single attractive thing about Meghan's husband: looks, character, or personality. Meghan makes me nuts, but she's very attractive and will inherit millions of dollars. He lucked out. I think Meghan did what my aunt did -- marry someone so she wouldn't be alone when the most important person in her life died. An unattractive, alt-right-learning plagiarizer is lucky to have stumbled into her at that point in her life.

 

13 hours ago, ChicagoCita said:

Well, neither of them are my type, but I think his influence is making her more obnoxious. She's definitely guilty of drinking the Kool-Aid, but he's serving it up in a barrel. There's a Biblical phrase about being "unequally yolked" that comes to mind. 

I do not find him physically appealing at all.  And from everything I've read and Meghan has said about him I wouldn't find his personality appealing either.   And I 100% believe Meghan's hard turn to the right is because of him.  

And I wonder why he hasn't made an appearance on the View.  As far back as I can remember all co-host spouses have  been shown on the View.   Does he think he is above daytime television?

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

And I wonder why he hasn't made an appearance on the View.  As far back as I can remember all co-host spouses have  been shown on the View.

Not really a big deal that he hasn't been on The View.  I don't think Joy's husband has been on. Has he?

1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

guess what I'm saying is that I can't see a single attractive thing about Meghan's husband: looks, character, or personality. Meghan makes me nuts, but she's very attractive and will inherit millions of dollars.

I don't think Meghan is attractive and she probably already has millions of dollars. I think they are quite well matched for each other (Republicans, guns, his father is in the Trump admin, they both haven't missed a meal, he cooks)!

He probably thinks as highly of himself as Meghan does of herself. They belong together.

Edited by OnTime
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Not really a big deal that he hasn't been on The View.  I don't think Joy's husband has been on. Has he?

 

Yes, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he was on at least twice (years ago).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

No one will ever convince me she wrote that eulogy. She’s not eloquent enough let alone intelligent or introspective to have penned it.

4 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

And that's why ABC keeps her.  

And thus proving how STUPID and GREEDY and ASS KISSERS, not to mention BALL-LESS they are. Yeah, I said it.

3 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

The first and last time she'll be on that list, I'm sure, now that her father has passed. We know that was her only claim to fame.

It’s ALWAYS been her ONLY claim to fame. If she can show me just one thing she’s done on her own-ONE accomplishment, maybe I’ll stop snarking on her for one week.

2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

 

I do not find him physically appealing at all.  And from everything I've read and Meghan has said about him I wouldn't find his personality appealing either.   And I 100% believe Meghan's hard turn to the right is because of him.  

And I wonder why he hasn't made an appearance on the View.  As far back as I can remember all co-host spouses have  been shown on the View.   Does he think he is above daytime television?

To believe her or according to her, she was dating and living with this guy  BEFORE her dad’s illness. So I won’t give her any slack for her nasty, hateful personality. She’s ALWAYS been this way. More power to those that are still willing to make allowances for her. Further proof of her Ignorance and Stupidity, that she doesn’t know what DNA is or what those tests do. American, my ass.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

After checking out Meghan's instagram page, I am convinced the show stylists hate her.  Her casual style is much more flattering. Cramming her into those ill fitted dresses and skirts make her look much larger. She needs looser,  "younger"  clothing and less harsh make up. 

Of course, removing the permenant scowling bitch face would help as well. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:15 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Look what popped up on Youtube (Meghan McCain's Worst Moments).  I don't have the energy to watch it, but feel free.  It was posted on 9/2/18, so it doesn't have the latest hissy fits:

 

 

I'll say something nice:  Meghan looked beautiful with the chignon and black glasses.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:37 PM, CheezyXpressed said:

I forgot how awkward Sara looked whenever Meghan went on a rant. At the 12:50 part, she looks especially done so I'm glad she left the show and is happier now.

Happy, but maybe unemployed soon?  Does she still work with GMA outside of her new show?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Nothing is going to change and there's no surprise factor about the way she acts because it's always the same. They could induce her into a coma for two years and as soon as she woke up she'd still act like the spoiled child she is every single day.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Happy, but maybe unemployed soon?  Does she still work with GMA outside of her new show?

She does, but not as much as before.  Now very seldom, spec occassions only.  Paula, on the other hand is on it constantly, and her podcast is a hit

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Tammee said:

She does, but not as much as before.  Now very seldom, spec occassions only.  Paula, on the other hand is on it constantly, and her podcast is a hit

What is Paula's podcast about? I have always liked her for the simple reason that she never let Whoopie bully her.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was in our local library this weekend, and Illinois Senator Dick Durbin was there learning about one of the library's innovative programs. I didn't get a chance to speak to him, but if I had I would have taken the opportunity to apologize for how Meghan treated him on The View. I know he probably brushed her aside and forgot about her rudeness the way he would a pesky mosquito, but it really embarrassed me to have her treat a senior senator that way.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, Gemma Violet said:

Look what popped up on Youtube (Meghan McCain's Worst Moments).  I don't have the energy to watch it, but feel free.  It was posted on 9/2/18, so it doesn't have the latest hissy fits:

 

 

 

For what it's worth, the person who made this video has said they're willing to make a second video featuring her more recent temper tantrums. I appreciate it, I just worry it might kill him to go through that a second time. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Well after her showing her ample nasty ass today, I am through with this show, but I will still visit this site, just because I love all you guys and let's face it, I adore snark.  She has ruined this show and I have watched it as long as there have been DVR's...Have only been watching it for Joy, so bye bye for now. You won RBM.  I hate your ugly fucking guts.    

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Well after her showing her ample nasty ass today, I am through with this show, but I will still visit this site, just because I love all you guys and let's face it, I adore snark.  She has ruined this show and I have watched it as long as there have been DVR's...Have only been watching it for Joy, so bye bye for now. You won RBM.  I hate your ugly fucking guts.    

No, she didn't win. You did. The View's ratings have been up since she appeared. Whether it's to due to the fact that she's there or others are gone -- who knows. But, if enough people like you and me quit, the numbers go down. Even if you don't watch, just DVRing the show boosts the ratings. Streaming, internet hits, clicks, etc. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

The reason Sunny was confused was because MMM's card-reading skipped from Trump's staff turnover rate, to myfathermyfathermyfather had one top aide for 33 yrs, to it is a thankless job, to Obama had 24%, to Nikki Haley's reputation does not seem to be tarnished.  So "it" could have meant a presidential, senatorial, congressional or UN staff job.  Also, most of Obama's & Bush's turnover was of people inherited from the previous government (24-33% is normal, which Sunny should have known), but a lot of Trump's exiting staff are people he picked himself.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, deirdra said:

The reason Sunny was confused was because MMM's card-reading skipped from Trump's staff turnover rate, to myfathermyfathermyfather had one top aide for 33 yrs, to it is a thankless job, to Obama had 24%, to Nikki Haley's reputation does not seem to be tarnished. 

She also squeezed in a "shout-out" to her father's aide. 

Rolling-my-eyes-gif1.gif

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, gatopretoNYC said:

She also squeezed in a "shout-out" to her father's aide. 

Rolling-my-eyes-gif1.gif

Mileage varies here, but I was willing to give her a pass on that, because she was pointing out how most elected officials (Obama included) are loyal to their staff, and therefore don't experience heavy turnover like Trump has. It was when she was offended Sunny misunderstood her and made that horrible face that I changed my mind. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, ginger90 said:

DC6F4F5F-CCA2-4594-A0A0-C7868ED86979.jpeg

And using that Home Alone quote, not to mention misquoting it, is disgusting. It's "Keep the change, ya filthy animal." And I wish the show would "count to 10 to get [her] ugly yella, no good keister off [their] property"  from the show and disappear. Yeah, I SAID IT.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Remember the days before social media when people would grief in private?  Good times.

She's gotta stay relevant somehow! And her only claim to fame is who her sire was.

That said, I need to take a break from this forum. Not you guys, I love y'all, but this twat invaded my dreams and sent me to a nightmare. I don't want to see or hear her when I'm in dreamland.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I didn't realize the afterlife had access to Instagram. Must be some stupid good WiFi there.

Real talk though - she doesn't speak like someone who is even trying to accept the loss of her father and it makes me seriously question whether these public posts are therapeutic at all for her. It looks like she's stuck in a cycle of sorrow. Each time she makes a post like this, she receives a number of condolence messages as though his death just happened. How can you move on when you're stuck in a cycle of IG eulogies and condolence messages in your comment feed? I'm not trying to insinuate that her grief isn't as real as she portrays it, but what it does do is make me question her genuine psychological and emotional state to be doing the kind of work she does on the show. Not that I think her grief is the reason she's a bitch but again, it doesn't seem she's coping in ways that are moving towards acceptance. Over 3 months since his death and you're still talking about waiting for his phone call and waiting to see him...yeah, you're not at the acceptance stage of grief. 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

I didn't realize the afterlife had access to Instagram. Must be some stupid good WiFi there.

Real talk though - she doesn't speak like someone who is even trying to accept the loss of her father and it makes me seriously question whether these public posts are therapeutic at all for her. It looks like she's stuck in a cycle of sorrow. Each time she makes a post like this, she receives a number of condolence messages as though his death just happened. How can you move on when you're stuck in a cycle of IG eulogies and condolence messages in your comment feed? I'm not trying to insinuate that her grief isn't as real as she portrays it, but what it does do is make me question her genuine psychological and emotional state to be doing the kind of work she does on the show. Not that I think her grief is the reason she's a bitch but again, it doesn't seem she's coping in ways that are moving towards acceptance. Over 3 months since his death and you're still talking about waiting for his phone call and waiting to see him...yeah, you're not at the acceptance stage of grief. 

I'm cynical enough to believe her continued "grief" is an attention seeking opportunity.  People are still talking about her.  If she stops posting about her dad and starts posting about her political beliefs is anyone going to pay attention?

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

I didn't realize the afterlife had access to Instagram. Must be some stupid good WiFi there.

Real talk though - she doesn't speak like someone who is even trying to accept the loss of her father and it makes me seriously question whether these public posts are therapeutic at all for her. It looks like she's stuck in a cycle of sorrow. Each time she makes a post like this, she receives a number of condolence messages as though his death just happened. How can you move on when you're stuck in a cycle of IG eulogies and condolence messages in your comment feed? I'm not trying to insinuate that her grief isn't as real as she portrays it, but what it does do is make me question her genuine psychological and emotional state to be doing the kind of work she does on the show. Not that I think her grief is the reason she's a bitch but again, it doesn't seem she's coping in ways that are moving towards acceptance. Over 3 months since his death and you're still talking about waiting for his phone call and waiting to see him...yeah, you're not at the acceptance stage of grief. 

Wow.  That's borderline creepy.  I can understand a father-daughter love, but this sounds like so much more.  Serious daddy's girl issue. She needs a grief counselor.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×