Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E14: Armenian Rhapsody

• Start Topic

I totally get Shannon's "ask David what he meant" reaction. My ex did a radio show and people would always ask me "what did he mean by this, what did he mean by that.." I would say the same thing as Shannon.."ask him". I don't vouch for anyone's behavior/words except my own (and to a certain extent my child's until they are adults).

• Love 14

I loved when Tamra was outside & she changed seats. I first thought she  was actually leaving to give Niko & Shannon privacy but then she moves right in to sit between Peggy & Shannon.  I should have known she wasn't going to miss a minute of that conversation!  I agree with poster who said we probably didn't see all the conversation between Niko & Shannon.  I thought it was just Niko, Shannon & then Tamra wheedling herself in.  Then when she switched seats, Peggy was there. I'll have to watch again, I may be wrong.  I'm confusing myself thinking about it.

ETA: I also liked when Lydia was aghast at the belly dancer & worried about Peggy's  son & then they panned to him all smiles. Cracked me up.  

Edited by Barb23
  • Love 5

Do we know how long Peggy and Little Dikko have been married? lol. Did we know they are Armenian?

That necklace looked like prom jewelry, like the tacky necklace Brooks gave Vicki a few seasons ago. Let's say is the real deal, where would you even wear that? 

Why in the world would Vicki have that very awkward convo about the mean girls with Peggy's son, I felt bad for that boy but the look on that kids face when he was watching the belly dancer was priceless.

Leave it to the ladies to make the dancer seem like a stripper.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Did Eddie really leave a $400,000 a yr salary working for his daddy to open that gym? Not sure I'm believing that one, Tamra. I know he worked for daddy at his law firm but come on, now. Nobody leaves that kind of salary to open a gym that has been floundering since the doors opened.  Having said that, Vicki really showed me at that meeting with Tamra how  clueless she really is. Invite Tamra to meet under the pretense that you want to mend fences and then tells Tamra she should apologize to her. Damn you, Vicki, for making me feel some kind of way for Tamra when I actually hate that conniver! 

I had the same thought. Eddie was not and is not a lawyer, and I find it hard to believe he was making that kind of coin. No way, no how. But nice try. Maybe he convinced Tamra of that, but methinks his tax returns tell a different story...

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, esco1822 said:

You forgot: WHERE IS MY CASSEROLE?!

You forgot :I'VE BEEN NAILED TO THE CROSS JUST LIKE JESUS!!!

1 hour ago, Cranky One said:

Poor Koko probably had nightmares after that encounter with Vicki and now has daily therapy sessions for PTSD.

Right? I'd let my kid watch a belly dancer all day before I'd let Vicki unload her victim shtick on him. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Normades said:

Then, she doubled down by trying to use the Eddie is gay rumor as a slur against him.  Such a vile woman.  I hope Andy kicks her derriere right out the door.  It should have been done over the cancer scandal,

She should of been fired season one when she made the slur about Asians.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

I had the same thought. Eddie was not and is not a lawyer, and I find it hard to believe he was making that kind of coin. No way, no how. But nice try. Maybe he convinced Tamra of that, but methinks his tax returns tell a different story...

I'm not so sure she inflated his pay back then or if she did, by much. Supposedly Eddie managed the law office, it had several lawyers, so it is possible that he made some big money being adopted son of the founding/leading partner running the day to day (not legal parts though) of a busy practice. He had to have made decent money (for Cali that is) because he owned his own home and they still live there today. Oh, and Vicki didn't dispute or even looked shocked when Tamra threw out that amount and she would have had it been a complete lie. 

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'm not so sure she inflated his pay back then or if she did, by much. Supposedly Eddie managed the law office, it had several lawyers, so it is possible that he made some big money being adopted son of the founding/leading partner running the day to day (not legal parts though) of a busy practice.

$400,000 though? He was a glorified office manager. Unless that was some serious nepotism going on there.  I would bet some of the lawyers in that office didn't make that much!

• Love 10
On 10/9/2017 at 3:23 PM, Gam2 said:

Was Vicki drunk or on drugs when she talked to that child like that? What the hell is wrong with that woman?! Why in the world would she even think that that was appropriate?! 

Peggy was just as bad.  

On 10/9/2017 at 4:28 PM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Just watched the preview of Diko talking to Shannon - despite the title "Diko confronts Shannon," he was actually pretty friendly and tongue-tied - the idea of Shannon calling anyone else dramatic is beyond rich.

Agreed.  Diko earned points with how he approached Shannon.  

On 10/9/2017 at 8:10 PM, chick binewski said:

"She's trying to win something". Win what? A dinky election by ethnicizing her last name? Oh, wait - that's you Steve!

I agree with Steve on this one.  Tamra's goal is to stay on the show - front and center, too.  She did that on Vicki's back and now she's doing it on Shannon's.   I really don't believe Tamra's friendship with Vicki was as deep as Vicki thinks it was.  It's level of authenticity corrleates directly to Vicki's power position on the show.

On 10/9/2017 at 8:49 PM, Bronzedog said:

Vicki is beginning to look a little like a linebacker.  

I swear I read somewhere that Peggy and Diko were divorced at some point.

I recall reading that too.  I'm hoping this is discussed at some point.

18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

$400,000 though? He was a glorified office manager. Unless that was some serious nepotism going on there.  I would bet some of the lawyers in that office didn't make that much!

Agreed.  To walk away from 400k for such a risky endeavor makes no sense.  This can't be accurate info.  Or it's not the full story.

I'm done with the questioning of Eddie's sexuality.  I would like to know the truth but I'm letting it go.  I just don't care about him or Tamra.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

An episode centered around Peggy and Diko, just what I wanted!  

Haven't watched yet but this means I will get through the show lickety split!  I ff thru their scenes.  And Lydia's.  And Vicki's.  Kinda wondering why I am watching at this point.  WORST CAST EVER!

• Love 9

Look, little Dicko running around looking like a spastic jockey with out a mount.  "Lookee, lookee what I spent six figures on for my stringy ass wife".  Holding that cheap ass piece of thin cardboard with some black fake velvet glued to it and the "diamond" necklace.  Kids, that was a flea market jewelry display.  A six figure diamond piece wouldn't be presented that way.   

I've not liked Peggy and Diko from the start, but I'm beginning to think they may be Theresa/Joe level grifters. Item 1: The whole does she have cancer or not - which I think they've deliberately made more confusing for purposes of drama and attention on the show. I don't have any issue with her having a double mastectomy even if she never saw one teeny, tiny blip of a possibility of cancer. But she has been obfuscating about it all season which has garnered her a storyline and the role as victim of the slings and arrows of her fellow cast members who are justifiably confused. Item 2: Then there's the whole are they actually married or not question. I don't care if they are or aren't, but they're certainly putting on a big show that they are. And oh-so-happily so. Item 3: And the final nail is the very over-the-top, ostentatious mention of how much they're spending on everything. Wasn't their first party all about the car(s?) Diko was giving Peggy? That yellow monstrosity?

• Love 20
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I am sure nepotism played a part in his pay. That said, it is a large(ish) law firm, http://www.thejudgefirm.com/thejudgelaw-company-directory/  

That's a small law firm that seems to be doing the work of a medium sized firm by giving paralegals and legal assistants more responsibility than they are qualified for. 3 attorneys, 5 paralegals, and 9 legal assistants? Something isn't right there. I've never seen a firm with so few attorneys, but so much support staff. That's the number of support staff that I would expect for 10 attorneys.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I didn't mind the green dress on Vicki.  Glad the cutout was not an actual one, but, nude fabric.  That stuff rarely looks natural though.  Still, it wasn't sparkly, so there's that.  It seemed to me that Vicki was jealous of the long time marriage of 22 years.( She wants love, but, love evades her.  It happens.)  That's pretty impressive, but, you never really know what goes on behind closed doors.  Sometimes 22 years is a hard time.  They seem to be happy, but, you never know.  I wish them well, but, I feel sorry for anyone who feels they have to be on a Housewife franchise. They can't be normal, right?

Vicki has been married for like 30 years, she said so in a talking head a couple episodes back.  She just failed to mention it was to multiple people and that the relationships overlapped.

5 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

There ARE Armenian restaurants that they could've held the dinner at.  I learned about it on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. ;)   

Granted, the one I have in mind may be far from the OC but they had BH hoof it 2-3 hours (aka, driven in luxury SUV's) to Palm Springs for Kyle's party.  

I just assumed it was a weekday and ain't nobody got time for driving up to Glendale.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, esco1822 said:

You forgot: WHERE IS MY CASSEROLE?!

You drove here to apologize in a FAMILY VAAAAAAAN??!

4 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Look, little Dicko running around looking like a spastic jockey with out a mount.  "Lookee, lookee what I spent six figures on for my stringy ass wife".  Holding that cheap ass piece of thin cardboard with some black fake velvet glued to it and the "diamond" necklace.  Kids, that was a flea market jewelry display.  A six figure diamond piece wouldn't be presented that way.   

And since when, when you give a gift to your wife, doesn't the WIFE open the gift?!?

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

You drove here to apologize in a FAMILY VAAAAAAAN??!

And since when, when you give a gift to your wife, doesn't the WIFE open the gift?!?

Since the gift was a loaner/rental and only the rentee could handle it?

• Love 15

Poor Koko probably had nightmares after that encounter with Vicki and now has daily therapy sessions for PTSD.

Hee! Good thing Koko could watch that belly dancer for a bit to get his mind off that horrible encounter with Vicki.

For the record I want Kelly and Vicki gone.

I want Vicki, Kelly, Lydia, and Peggy gone. The rest I can tolerate more. 

• Love 12
19 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

The only interesting thing about the show this season is watching Vicki destroy "HER" show like Godzilla on a rampage thru Tokyo. 

She is a classical, as in literary as in theater as in Greek, tragedy. Except I can't stand her. She starts off as a decently likeable, but needy, well off woman living in a nice neighborhood with a loving husband and two kids. She becomes famous and better known. She starts the surgery, cheats on her husband, and begins to crave the increased attention by the public. Her ego and self-importance grow astronomically. Her marriage crumbles, but that brings her more attention. She ends up with a grifter. They engage in all manner of lies and scams. She's at the height of her fame. Their lies and scams are uncovered. She can choose the man or the fame. She chooses the fame. Her decade of terrible behavior is too much for the public. She finds her star diminishing. She lashes out at her costars, which further diminishes her. To truly be a tragedy, Vicki's neediness and maliciousness must get her booted from "her show."

• Love 21

I thought I heard someone say that Peggy made all the food for the anniversary party. 

The necklace going down her back was pretty. 

Diko and Peggy have obviously never heard the phrase, 'Money shouts and wealth whispers'.  

Stuffing money into the belly dancer's costume wasn't as bad as Tamra 'making it rain'.

I also thought the total for Lydia and her mom's shopping spree was going to be a lot more than $1,800. Weren't the earrings $1250 ... or did they mean $12.50? Because that's Charming Charlie prices.

Meghan's '22 years isn't even a special number' comment was unnecessarily bitchy. And yes, she was just as jealous as Vicki and Kelly in that moment.

Vicki suggesting that Eddie is with Tamra for a gym is not the way to mend fences and move forward. Props to Tamra for simply getting up and walking away instead of engaging in a screamfest.

Kelly's whole family is bizarre and awful. That doesn't give her a pass for her behavior but it does explain a lot. 

I understand Shannon telling Diko to talk to David if he feels he was interrogated about Peggy's cancer. Although David really wouldn't know much, if anything about it if Shannon hadn't been talking about it in the first place.  

• Love 7

Vicki is really and truly is a shitty person. What she did during her meeting with Tamra versus how she explained to her BF, it just goes to show how fucked up in her head Vicki really is. Extending an olive branch to someone by inviting them to lunch so that you could proposition an apology out of them is not truly an attempt at mending fences. Worse is that Vicki has not once truly taken accountability that the women's words about Vicki are not defamatory, they are based on actual events that Vicki in some way or another has admitted her guilt to. Yet in all of her conversation, Vicki is so about herself that she continued to double down on the nature of the Eddie rumours. I understand that you can't vouch for the thoughts and actions of someone else but you can offer your opinion of them. Vicki could have said 'of course I don't think Eddie's gay...I love Eddie and I think you two are great for each other'. Instead, she alluded to Eddie possibly using Tamra as his beard or for her money...how does a person with even a lick of sense think that's a good answer to give? And why the hell is she talking to a little kid about her problems? 

Peggy likes to act like she's so rational and not about the pettiness. Wouldn't a true rational person approach David to clarify the conversation that took place rather than rant about how David was questioning whether you had cancer or not (which he didn't do)? 

I will say that the one thing I enjoy about Shannon is that she's so out of date when it comes to popular culture and technology. It's the most amusing thing about her, haha. I don't blame Shannon for finding Diko's conversation to be inappropriate. Obviously the previews is only a short clip of the scenes but I have a strong hunch that I'll be siding with Shannon over Peggy in their dinner altercation. It looks like Peggy is going to try to go for the jugular over something that PEGGY is the one that's taking way out of context. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I've not liked Peggy and Diko from the start, but I'm beginning to think they may be Theresa/Joe level grifters. Item 1: The whole does she have cancer or not - which I think they've deliberately made more confusing for purposes of drama and attention on the show. I don't have any issue with her having a double mastectomy even if she never saw one teeny, tiny blip of a possibility of cancer. But she has been obfuscating about it all season which has garnered her a storyline and the role as victim of the slings and arrows of her fellow cast members who are justifiably confused. Item 2: Then there's the whole are they actually married or not question. I don't care if they are or aren't, but they're certainly putting on a big show that they are. And oh-so-happily so. Item 3: And the final nail is the very over-the-top, ostentatious mention of how much they're spending on everything. Wasn't their first party all about the car(s?) Diko was giving Peggy? That yellow monstrosity?

i read kelly's blog and she nailed it saying dicko wants to be the house wife....can't stand them or lydia.

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 11

I don't think Eddie's gay. He's obviously into Tamra, we've seen them get it on, and he likes what she has to offer. It's more likely that he's bi, I don't get the impression that he is, but it's of course possible. AND SO WHAT IF HE IS!!!! Lots of men & women are bisexual, I don't know why we care. If Eddie loves & is commited to his wife Tamra, why is it so scandalous if he also thinks his mailman or whatever is a babe?

Edited by Apricotte
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That's a small law firm that seems to be doing the work of a medium sized firm by giving paralegals and legal assistants more responsibility than they are qualified for. 3 attorneys, 5 paralegals, and 9 legal assistants? Something isn't right there. I've never seen a firm with so few attorneys, but so much support staff. That's the number of support staff that I would expect for 10 attorneys.

I'll take your word on the size but if they have that many support staff that wouldn't make Tamra's claim that Eddie made 400K so far off base.

As for something not being "right", there was an article about that law firm getting sued by a former employee where she claimed that Eddie did actual "legal" work that only a lawyer does. I haven't read that the law suit went anywhere and it was filed not long after he joined the show (before his/Tamr's wedding) so it may have been dropped, tossed or settled. http://www.realitytea.com/2013/08/19/tamra-barney-husband-eddie-judge-sued-former-employee-wrongful-termination-father-law-firm-no-license/

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, NeverLate said:

So Diko filing for divorce, is that right or wrong Dikran K. Sulahian filed a petition for dissolution of marriage against Peggy Atteukenian (the reality mom’s maiden name) on April 24 of that year.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rhoc-peggy-sulahian-divorce-husband-diko/

Not only did he/they file, the divorce was "finalized"! They were divorced and there is no record of them getting remarried. LOL

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

She is a classical, as in literary as in theater as in Greek, tragedy. Except I can't stand her. She starts off as a decently likeable, but needy, well off woman living in a nice neighborhood with a loving husband and two kids. She becomes famous and better known. She starts the surgery, cheats on her husband, and begins to crave the increased attention by the public. Her ego and self-importance grow astronomically. Her marriage crumbles, but that brings her more attention. She ends up with a grifter. They engage in all manner of lies and scams. She's at the height of her fame. Their lies and scams are uncovered. She can choose the man or the fame. She chooses the fame. Her decade of terrible behavior is too much for the public. She finds her star diminishing. She lashes out at her costars, which further diminishes her. To truly be a tragedy, Vicki's neediness and maliciousness must get her booted from "her show."

She actually chose Brooks, he dumped her! LOL

18 minutes ago, Apricotte said:

I don't think Eddie's gay. He's obviously into Tamra, we've seen them get it on, and he likes what she has to offer. What he might be is bi, I don't really get the impression that he is, but it's of course possible. AND SO WHAT IF HE IS!!!! Lots of men & women are bisexual, I don't know why we care. If Eddie loves & is commited to his wife Tamra, why is it so scandalous if he also thinks his mailman or whatever is a babe?

The only ones that care about his sexuality are Vicki, Gretchen and that Ricky and they want to use it to destroy Tamra. They all want Tamra's/Eddie's marriage to fail, to cause her pain/humiliation. They are sick, twisted jerks that love to make others as unhappy/empty as they are.

• Love 12
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I saw the receipt on the computer screen and it showed 2 items bought for $1879.   I thought that they were going to spend a shitload more money, given the amount of items they looked at, but even 2 items for that price is way above my budget!  I also noticed that Doug got out some dollar bills and put on the table when he saw everybody else give the belly dancer some money.  I don't think he participated though.  I really wanted to see him get up let loose for a moment.  

Ok guys, I've been a little under the weather the past few days (kidney stone and a trip to the E.R - all is well), so I am expecting some casseroles to be coming my way!  Don't let me down! ;)  

on my way!!  oh it might take me a while to get to you...i don't fly, take a train or a bus...snails pace.

oh, feel better

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Normades said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Then, she doubled down by trying to use the Eddie is gay rumor as a slur against him.  Such a vile woman.  I hope Andy kicks her derriere right out the door.  It should have been done over the cancer scandal, but I hope she's too far gone now.  I do feel sorry for Michael and her grandsons.  They will be her targets to fill her narcissistic needs.  Not so much for Brianna, though.

I have often thought that Andy is scared to not renew Vicki's contract. Can you imagine the barrage of phone calls, tweets, emails and texts he would get from her should he ever pull the plug? 

If I were him I would be concerned enough to think about it twice before I made that decision.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She actually chose Brooks, he dumped her! LOL

She lost Brooks the moment she said "I only know what he tells me." She laid all of that cancer mess on him and he was gone after that. Gone. Gone. When she had Brooks come up with "medical records" to cover their asses, he had to know that she was not his ride or die. If she had copped to being part of the scam the entire time, he might still be with her. She'd be off the show, but he'd be by her side.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

She lost Brooks the moment she said "I only know what he tells me." She laid all of that cancer mess on him and he was gone after that. Gone. Gone. When she had Brooks come up with "medical records" to cover their asses, he had to know that she was not his ride or die. If she had copped to being part of the scam the entire time, he might still be with her. She'd be off the show, but he'd be by her side.

Vicki fully believed she could have it both ways, stay on the show and keep Brooks at her side. But, it was Brooks that walked out on her, she was willing to pay the piper to keep him, that is short of leaving the show. Brooks knew well enough that Vicki didn't make enough money on her own, without the Bravo paycheck, to keep him in the lifestyle he wanted, so it was a no win for him either way. LOL

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bagger said:

I have often thought that Andy is scared to not renew Vicki's contract. Can you imagine the barrage of phone calls, tweets, emails and texts he would get from her should he ever pull the plug? 

If I were him I would be concerned enough to think about it twice before I made that decision.

RHoNY Jill tried that, and failed.  Satan Andy isn't askeered of no ho'wife (Kelly & Anderson notwithstanding).  He is swimming in his own stank.

• Love 12
Just now, walnutqueen said:

RHoNY Jill tried that, and failed.  Satan Andy isn't askeered of no ho'wife (Kelly & Anderson notwithstanding).  He is swimming in his own stank.

I was going to comment that if Jill didn't scare him Vickie won't!  Also, I'm sure that Bobby knows some 'fellas who could have given Andy quite a real scare if they had chosen to go that that route and he still never let her come back.   

• Love 2

Feel better chitchat!  I'm scouring the interweb for some great casserole recipes!

Looking especially for prune casseroles since Icki seems to need some help in the dump zone.  If I find one, it'll be here first!

Edited by goofygirl
not prune casserole for chitchat! Prunes for Icki!
  • Love 6

OK All you people in SoCal!  Here you go:  I looked on www.epicurious.com and found: "Chicken with apricots, PRUNES and carrots "(delicious!), a nice dessert sounding recipe: "Apples with PRUNES, almonds and armaretto" or a nice veg dish:" Quinoa, cauliflower, PRUNES AND PEANUTS!  You can get a twofer! So, Let the rest of us know! !ASSEROLES FOR AN ASS!

Edited by goofygirl
Help is on the way!
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I am sure nepotism played a part in his pay. That said, it is a large(ish) law firm, http://www.thejudgefirm.com/thejudgelaw-company-directory/  

Wire, you know I love you but it is a three attorney firm.  Paralegals would be lucky to make $60,000-$75,000 a year,  They are just a HOA collection agency. Non attorney law office managers do not make $400,000.00 a year-a really good manager in a very large firm may make $100,000.00 and some change but not Judge Law Firm-which is just a glorified collection agency.  Eddie's house at one time was in a soft foreclosure. http://variety.com/2013/dirt/real-estalker/real-estate-roundup-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-1201235614/  Eddie hasn't worked at the law firm for almost five years.  I seriously doubt Eddie made that kind of money.  It doesn't mean he didn't tell Tamra he made that kind of cash.  I am still confused why Eddie needed to quit his job to run a gym.  I thought it was her deal.  I think Eddie, needs to get a job, a real job, so when Tamra's days as a RH end there is some income.  Tamra probably makes a tidy sum and she and Eddie have the luxury of unlimited work out time.  

The cited article although a bit dated includes Lydiot and her rental property in Dana Point.  Wonder if she and Doug ever purchased. 

• Love 10
5 hours ago, NeverLate said:

So Diko filing for divorce, is that right or wrong Dikran K. Sulahian filed a petition for dissolution of marriage against Peggy Atteukenian (the reality mom’s maiden name) on April 24 of that year.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/rhoc-peggy-sulahian-divorce-husband-diko/

Interesting......isn't this around the same time Diko was being sued for over $12 million for causing an accident that put one boy in a wheel chair and the  other had major spinal damage?  

• Love 7
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

I absolutely can not stand Jill but I'll take Jill over Vicki all day long.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Wire, you know I love you but it is a three attorney firm.  Paralegals would be lucky to make $60,000-$75,000 a year,  They are just a HOA collection agency. Non attorney law office managers do not make $400,000.00 a year-a really good manager in a very large firm may make $100,000.00 and some change but not Judge Law Firm-which is just a glorified collection agency.  Eddie's house at one time was in a soft foreclosure. http://variety.com/2013/dirt/real-estalker/real-estate-roundup-the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-1201235614/  Eddie hasn't worked at the law firm for almost five years.  I seriously doubt Eddie made that kind of money.  It doesn't mean he didn't tell Tamra he made that kind of cash.  I am still confused why Eddie needed to quit his job to run a gym.  I thought it was her deal.  I think Eddie, needs to get a job, a real job, so when Tamra's days as a RH end there is some income.  Tamra probably makes a tidy sum and she and Eddie have the luxury of unlimited work out time.  

The cited article although a bit dated includes Lydiot and her rental property in Dana Point.  Wonder if she and Doug ever purchased. 

According to your link, Eddie paid just over 1.3 million for that house and although, Yes, he was once in foreclosure, he was able to get out of it without losing the house, so he had to have made some good money at one point. As for Eddie/Tamra needing something beyond the HW paycheck, that applies to all of them except for Shannon and Meghan. When their Bravo run ends, I doubt that most of them will be able to maintain their current lifestyles. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Pop Tart said:

I will say this though...  I'm not a huge car person and even I have heard of their wheels.  They've been pretty big on the scene for awhile now (over 10 years).  So, I would assume that they do have money (unlike Joe and Theresa). 

• Love 3

Wow so Eddie was in foreclosure the year he linked with Tamra and saved the house weeks after they got engaged.. Coincidence or conspiracy? Lol 

Also, he was a spin instructor at some gym, club sport. I think that's what Lizzie was referring to when she said people knew him as the alllegedly gay trainer.  Maybe he had to lay low from the firm (now closed) after the lawsuit. I wish Tamra didn't say the "400k and I had to convince him to open Cut" bc they're both hilarious and give Vicki the satisfaction of Tamra's insecurity. 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Inspectabecky said:

Wow so Eddie was in foreclosure the year he linked with Tamra and saved the house weeks after they got engaged.. Coincidence or conspiracy? Lol 

Also, he was a spin instructor at some gym, club sport. I think that's what Lizzie was referring to when she said people knew him as the alllegedly gay trainer.  Maybe he had to lay low from the firm (now closed) after the lawsuit. I wish Tamra didn't say the "400k and I had to convince him to open Cut" bc they're both hilarious and give Vicki the satisfaction of Tamra's insecurity. 

When did the Judge Law Firm close? According to their web site, they are still practicing, http://www.thejudgefirm.com/judgelaw-overview/   

• Love 2
On 10/10/2017 at 7:45 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Shannon just has the anger in her that comes out in snippets.  She's obviously resentful of her husband and digs at him when she can.  I can see how having a storyline about gaining weight being embarrassing, (I get it.) but, she's just not the character that I used to find endearing.  

The whole David-Ditko conversation is great example of what is going on in the marriage.  David appears to have no knowledge of what is going on with Peggy.  He seems truly sincere when he reacts to Ditko making a reference “Oh, she has cancer”, then told she does not, then she does.  This was all news to him  

Obviously, David and Shannon had not discussed this at home. They are not having pillow talk about the show or anything else.  

Shannon’s hysteria has turned to shrewdness.  I feel sorry for her and feel a bit awkward about being a witness to it.  The demise of ones marriage should be private.   What’s even worse is that I’m not willing to quit watching. 

• Love 7

I used to like Vicky. I defended her during cancer-gate. I was wrong. Mea Culpa. What a hideous woman! Being gay is NOT an insult. But she thinks it is. 

Hate Peggy Hate Diko Hate Lydia Hate Vicky...Why am I watching this? 

Only armenians celebrate anniversaries. What got me was the "Armenian Women are subservient to their husbands. But not ME! I got an education." (Then never used it just did the housewife thing Diko tiny dick wanted me to)

Lydia just because your Mom is rich doesn't mean you get to spend her into the poor house. Seriously. I would have been shocked if my Mom paid for my groceries much less that crap. 

The ONLY likable people are Tamra and Shannon (and Shannon is on the bubble) Tamra at least acts like a human being. Doesn't live in a friggin mansion and seems to be thinking ahead to when the Bravo train ends. After 5 years there doing enough business to stay open. Most new business will fail first 1-3 years. 

May Eddie DID make 500,000. His Dad was the owner. We don't know exactly WHAT he did. Maybe he was an office agr. Maybe her was the co-CEO. Who knows? I once worked for a Fortune 500 company (yes I know eddie didn't) but the executive secretary's made 80,000 to 150,000 a year. The BIG bosses made over 500,000 easy. If happens.  

• Love 7

After meeting Tamra when Vicki's driving home & on the phone with Steve there are a couple of young studly-ish guys walking up the sidewalk. Vicki's head swivels & she checks them out for a good couple of beats! Lol! The camera zoomed in on them, she probably does it all the time.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2017 at 8:09 PM, Martinigirl said:

Are Vicki and Steve stuck at the  kids table?

I'm  guessing Doug's balls will be on display in a jar of formaldehyde in the Club House tonight, right?

Better yet steeped in brine, and he'd be "PRICKLED"

• Love 6