Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Yes, there's a gay club. It's where CM's Will was during the Stefano's murder. It was his alibi he didn't want to tell the cops because of it being a gay bar. When his alibi at the gay bar told the police,  It is what outed him. 

• Love 1

Well, Dena Higley, who was brought back to help correct the show just loves the actor who plays Rafe.

How is this even possible?!?

And I sincerely hope that they're not giving Battery-Operated BOllie two different personalities. He barely has one!

• Love 3

Why would Will's alibi out him so publicly? Wouldn't only Grampa Roman and Hope know?

I just watched it yesterday (again)...when the press starts asking why the high profile murder suspect was released b/c of alibi...it gets put out in the paper. They commented that they talked less about Stefano's murderer still being out there then they did the fact a Horton was gay. Salacious headlines, etc... Carrie tried to get Justin to stop it a bit before it happened but no dice.

[ETA: Hope wasn't in the room...it was Rafe and Carrie and Sami...then Roman came in]

BTW: Kristoferson's son was hot in those scenes. I didn't think he was in the "first kiss" scene. Hair cuts make all the difference, people. LOL

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

Can I vent how much I hate TPTB for

killing my beloved Will Horton

? Because I do. It's almost a literal hate, too. This is way worse than Joss killing Tara, imo.

Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 1

I would expect Sami to be hysterical, this was her firstborn son. Will has always been her achilles heel..I remember when he was born and it is going to tough to wath Lumi bury their boy..Marlena and Kate are going to be devastated....Especially Kate because she brought the Weston's to Salem...

• Love 1

I agree with you..It is awful how they are killing Will. I will no longer watch the show. I may come here sporadically to talk to you guys..I hate the message that the show is sending by killing Will and giving Ari back to Gabi. So that she can be raised in a Heterosexual home..I am pretty sure Gabi will meet a guy and form a new family with him alongside Ari..Her two daddies will be forgotten...

I would have preferred that Will is presumed dead by the people of Salem.Sonny comes back for the funeral and takes Arianna away with him..Arianna going off in the sunset with the first person that she saw would have been a fitting end for both of them.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

I hate that Sami's return will be about dealing with her son being murdered. Her exit story was tainted by EJ cheating on her with that horrid piece of filth and then getting murdered (I was fine with him being murdered) and now her return story will be tainted as well. 

• Love 6

Everything about Sami's departure and return has been tainted.

Departure: given up to the alter of Abbi.

Return: devestation

She should be coming back for Alice's death or something. Not her son's death.

• Love 1

Can I vent how much I hate TPTB for

killing my beloved Will Horton

? Because I do. It's almost a literal hate, too. This is way worse than Joss killing Tara, imo.

Slightly off topic, but the "Joss killing Tara" comment threw me until I realized you were talking about Buffy and to me, the worst thing Joss ever did was bring on Dawn Summers as Buffy's sister.  He had to retconn three years of established cannon and the payoff wasn't that interesting.

Back on topic, I am afraid that Will's death isn't going to be that dramatic because GW will not be able to pull it off and that actually makes me the angriest.

• Love 2

I am hoping that Will is found dead and the killing is not shown, so that the show can have an out, in case there is a backlash over it..I think that Ken Corday is taking a huge risk. Guy Wilson may not have been popular, but that does not mean that the character of Will has to be killed off in such a grotesque manner...This coming November will make it 20 years, since Will was born on the show..The only legacy child that actually grew up in real time..The show only aged him by 2 years...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I would have preferred that Will is presumed dead by the people of Salem.Sonny comes back for the funeral and takes Arianna away with him..Arianna going off in the sunset with the first person that she saw would have been a fitting end for both of them..

I wish so badly that this could happen. If there has to be an end to Will, I would prefer a scenario such as this. Gabi going to live in the same city as Sonny or Sonny staying in Salem would work for me too. Unless things change, baby Ari will be fatherless :(

I wish so badly that this could happen. If there has to be an end to Will, I would prefer a scenario such as this. Gabi going to live in the same city as Sonny or Sonny staying in Salem would work for me too. Unless things change, baby Ari will be fatherless :(

Ali says she's back on 10/12 so...

Will gets killed Friday, 10/9 and Mama Sami shows up Monday, 10/12.

I really wish I had not found this out. What is the point of using spoiler tags if people are immediately going to start discussing the info in the spoiler without tagging it? I remember at TWoP sometimes scrolling through what seemed like pages and pages of black spoiler bars. Is discussion of spoilers OK in every thread except the current plots one? I won't be coming to this thread again if it's allowed here.

You'e in the SPOILERS AND SHOCKERS thread. 

Edited by radishcake
  • Love 2

Slightly off topic, but the "Joss killing Tara" comment threw me until I realized you were talking about Buffy and to me, the worst thing Joss ever did was bring on Dawn Summers as Buffy's sister.  He had to retconn three years of established cannon and the payoff wasn't that interesting.

Agreed! 

I agree with you..It is awful how they are killing Will. I will no longer watch the show. I may come here sporadically to talk to you guys..

Stay, Apprentice, stay!

Ali says she's back on 10/12 so...

Will gets killed Friday, 10/9 and Mama Sami shows up Monday, 10/12.

You'e in the SPOILERS AND SHOCKERS thread. 

Actually that person WAS NOT in the spoilers and shockers thread when they read that. The post got moved along with a bunch of spoilers that WERE NOT in the correct thread. That's part of why the thread got locked yesterday. 

• Love 2

Yeesh, I haven't been locked out of a thread since the heady days of American Idol over at TWoP (#teamCookalltheway).

Sorry for all the extra work, Radish -- I'll be more watchful of where I'm posting : )

• Love 2

Back on topic, I am afraid that Will's death isn't going to be that dramatic because GW will not be able to pull it off and that actually makes me the angriest.

I think what sinks a lot of the drama is the two people who will probably grieve the hardest - Sami and Sonny - are only making drop-in appearances.

• Love 3

Exactly! I think Sonny grieving for Will and what might have been, while struggling to raise Ari as a single father would have been more compelling..Especially if he still feels drawn to Paul in spite of everything.  I feel it is insulting that Gabi is conveniently released out of prison, Sonny is in exiled in Paris and Will is being murdered to make way for a more acceptable family that conforms to Heteronormative values....

• Love 3

Actually that person WAS NOT in the spoilers and shockers thread when they read that. The post got moved along with a bunch of spoilers that WERE NOT in the correct thread. That's part of why the thread got locked yesterday. 

Sorry, couldn't tell that from the post. I've corrected some of my faux paus in other threads. Sorry for making you do all this extra work.

Exactly! I think Sonny grieving for Will and what might have been, while struggling to raise Ari as a single father would have been more compelling..Especially if he still feels drawn to Paul in spite of everything.  I feel it is insulting that Gabi is conveniently released out of prison, Sonny is in exiled in Paris and Will is being murdered to make way for a more acceptable family that conforms to Heteronormative values....

Yes. Exactly. They could've played up the guilt of Sonny abandoning Will/Ari and not being there to "protect" Will...and then being drawn to Paul and resisting out of respect for Will's memory, etc... Soap logic, not real world logic.

Don't get me started on the heteronormative values stuff. I'm getting nauseated thinking about it.

• Love 4

I don't have a problem with Gabi raising her daughter.  I know many of their fans sees her as the vessel for the Wilson baby and she should, I guess, go throw herself in a volcano, but she's Ari's mom. 

And I imagine there will be scenes between Sonny and Gabi where Gabi asserts that Sonny will always be Ari's father, they'll keep Will alive for Ari, yadda yadda yadda.

• Love 3

I don't have a problem with Gabi raising her daughter.  I know many of their fans sees her as the vessel for the Wilson baby and she should, I guess, go throw herself in a volcano, but she's Ari's mom. 

And I imagine there will be scenes between Sonny and Gabi where Gabi asserts that Sonny will always be Ari's father, they'll keep Will alive for Ari, yadda yadda yadda.

I don't have an issue with Gabi raising her daughter. I don't think she is a vessel for anything, much less a WilSon baby. She is Ari's mom and should be a mother to her and help raise her.

I'm dreading all the "yadda yadda yadda" scenes you described. 

• Love 2

Did you guys see the promo for next week? I think  either Abby, Sami or Gabi will find Will's lifeless body....This is going to be intense and heartbreaking.....Ben is going to kill Will with a rope...Sami comes back on Monday October 12th and Will dies at the end of Friday's cliffhanger...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Did you guys see the promo for next week? I think  either Abby, Sami or Gabi will find Will's lifeless body....This is going to be intense and heartbreaking.....Ben is going to kill Will with a rope...Sami comes back on Monday October 12th and Will dies at the end of Friday's cliffhanger...

Because he threw the rest of the red ties in the river??? Good thing Higley made Rafe smarter or this would surely throw off the typically incompetent Salem PD.

• Love 2

Plus killing Will is not about setting up Chad, but about self-preservation...If Will found evidence against Ben, why didn't he go to his Grandfather Roman instead of confronting a psychopath...Go to Stefano, Hope, Rafe or his Grandmother Marlena with his suspicions.. Don't confront a murderer..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

Ben better go hide because Lumi, Kate and Sonny will be gunning for him....My heart is going to ache for them...Marlena is going to be devastated. Her twin sister was killed in the same grotesque way and now her beloved first Grandson...She survived her attack, so she will know firsthand what they went through before they died...My goodness! I forgot about Caroline, burying her great-grandson...If the show plays all of the beats correctly, the ramifications can be felt for years...

• Love 4

Plus killing Will is not about setting up Chad, but about self-preservation...If Will found evidence against Ben, why didn't he go to his Grandfather Roman instead of confronting a psychopath...Go to Stefano, Hope, Rafe or his Grandmother Marlena with his suspicions.. Don't confront a murderer..

I think the idea is that Ben catches Will in the act of finding said evidence.  Will finds something he shouldn't, Ben walks in, and cue the strangling.

• Love 2

I absolutely hate that Will is supposed to be killed.  Regardless of how crap his character has been recently, he's been around forever, he's important to so many characters, has so many connections, that killing him is just a repugnant idea to me.  

And although I don't think this is the case, I remember the bad old days where gay characters, especially the "good" ones, so often got killed or even killed themselves to make their very presence palatable to audiences.

Shitty storytelling, in my opinion, to go this route.  No matter how many good performances, strong reactions we get to see, I'd happily live without them.  

Write the guy off for a while and bring him back as a recast with better writing.  Not this.

Want to kill a legacy young person?  How about Abigail?  Let her fall, huge head first, right into a wood chipper or Jenn's big mouth, whichever is closest.

• Love 10

Spoilers for the week of October 12.. Only some spoilers have been released..More will surely come...

Monday October 12:

Chad realizes who’s been framing him for murder.

Sami returns to Salem!

Tuesday October 13:

Andre puts Aiden in a tough position.

Wednesday October 14:

Theresa fights to make sure Kate doesn’t shut her out at Basic Black.

Thursday October 15:

Pushed over the edge, Sami tries to commit murder!

Friday October 16:

Rafe unknowingly questions the real Necktie Killer as he tries to clear Chad’s name.

Sonny and Paul have a fraught encounter.

• Love 2

I would have to go back and watch but didn't the 50th anniversary promo show Andre with Sami and covering her mouth? Maybe if she goes after Chad then Stefano does do something.

eta: Ok I just re-watched the promo..looks like a couple of Dimera henchman and Andre have Sami.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

He probably has Sami to try and convince her to let Stefano have a relationship with Johnny and Sydney..Andre did say that he wants to avenge those who have hurt his dad..I am confused about Andre now being Stefano's son..Plus, I loathe him for killing Benjy, by burying him alive...Benjy was another character that was snuffed out before reaching his full potential...At least Benjy's son can come back one day and mix it up with Sydney, Johnny, Allie,  and Theo.

I would love it for the show to make Johnny Lucas' son.  It would be fascinating to see Lucas try to connect with an angry teenage Johnny who absolutely wants nothing to do with him..I just want to see Lucas more on the show....I feel like with Will's death that he will be marginalized even more...I hope he gets a good story out of this, perhaps he falls off the wagon dealing with the loss of Will..I can see Lucas being strong for Sami and the family, while he secretly drinks to numb his pain...Perhaps Maggie recognizes this and tries to be there for Lucas...Bill Horton can also come back to help his son and finally forges a strong bond with him..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

More Spoilers for the week of October 12, 2015

Monday, October 12, 2015
In Paris, Sonny is affected by Will’s message and decides to go home.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Marlena and Lucas express deep concern over Sami’s behavior.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Nicole breaks disappointing news to Eric.

Thursday, October 15, 2015
Paul helps John with his search into the past.
Sonny has an emotional reunion with Adrienne and Justin.

Friday, October 16, 2015
Stefano blames Abigail for what’s happened to Chad.

• Love 1

Monday, October 12, 2015

In Paris, Sonny is affected by Will’s message and decides to go home.

That almost makes it sound like Will doesn't die? But it could just be a phrasing to mislead people a bit.

• Love 1

He probably got a voicemail from Will....Paris is 6 hours ahead of the U.S...I remember Justin telling Sonny  to not to take too much time to make a decision about Will because it will be made for him...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

Why are they revealing a legacy character's death in a promo? Isn't this something they'd want to keep secret until it actually happens?

I don't think, if you didn't know it was Will, you would be able to tell it's him who's being strangled.