Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Wilson says "the writers elected to move away from the storyline I was in and refocus on the storylines that were really popular for this show in years past."

So they want to get rid of all of those icky gay characters, hm?

• Love 4

I feel bad since its a legacy character but in show business and real life people are let go for sad or arbitrary reasons daily. Also his character has gotten on my nerves a while & I'm looking forward to the reveal Sami and Lucas' actual son was kidnapped by Stefano decades ago.

You all may have seen this already but if not, here's a telling bit from the We Love Soaps interview with Allison Sweeney about Will getting offed...

Sami comes home after Will becomes the third victim of the Necktie Killer, Salem's latest serial murderer who has already strangled Serena Mason and Paige Larson. Viewers know that Ben Rogers (Robert Scott Wilson) is the killer but no one in Salem has figured it out yet.

"Completely honestly, I was angry," Sweeney tells Digest. "I felt betrayed and hurt they were doing it. I had a crazy reaction that I didn't want to do it and I didn't want to go be part of it because I was upset. And then I felt like I went through the five stages of grief."

Sweeney thinks killing Will, a legacy character, is "a big mistake."

"I am sorry they did it but, of course, I had to go there and mourn," explains Sweeney, normally a company person who supports the show's decisions. "I think there are other ways they could have handled it. It breaks my heart that there is no Will anymore. There have been a lot of storylines that I haven't agreed with, but I always understood the motive behind them and the value of getting the audience riled up. But this particular story point is something that I just don't agree with and I didn't from the moment they told me. And I don't understand why they did it."

She's right, it's just such utter bullshit.

• Love 3

Man, what the fuck. This better be referring to that scene AS and JS did on John Oliver's show.

No, for real she learns he may be alive. It's her exit story after Will's death, she gets this letter from EJ that was supposedly written before he died but Marlena never gave it to her. She thinks there's something off with the letter, and that it's got clues/easter eggs hinting that EJ's not dead. 

She goes off to investigate and holds on the fact he could be alive out there. 

• Love 3

SOD says Chad figures out who the killer is, confronts Ben (the fight in the 50th promo) and they fight. Chad ends up in a coma and Ben lies to say Chad attacked him and tried to kill him. So even in a coma the fools of this town think Chad did it.

• Love 1

I wonder if Abi will lose the baby what with all the killing, actual and attempted. And all the while Julie and Maggie are merrily planning for the big shindig -- what a bicentennial, is it? Oy. I'm starting to get a little worried about the show. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 2

No, for real she learns he may be alive. It's her exit story after Will's death, she gets this letter from EJ that was supposedly written before he died but Marlena never gave it to her. She thinks there's something off with the letter, and that it's got clues/easter eggs hinting that EJ's not dead. 

I'm vomiting.

• Love 5

This is on the cover of next week's SOD, but I'll put it here anyway:

"Sami discovers EJ is alive".

That just made my Friday! :)

I wonder it they are working on plans to bring them both back at a later date?  I might just keep tuning in after this 50th after all. Now if only the next headline would read, "Ben strangles Abigail at the alter!"

• Love 2

I must say, I think Ben is really playing this part of the demented serial killer well!  The way he can just switch it off and on and chilling (going from murdering Will to getting hot and heavy with Abby, all within an hour).

• Love 2

I must say, I think Ben is really playing this part of the demented serial killer well!  The way he can just switch it off and on and chilling (going from murdering Will to getting hot and heavy with Abby, all within an hour).

If Abigail doesn't either get killed by Ben or sent to the loony bin when it comes out she almost married a serial killer who killed her cousin just prior to having sex with her, then I'm going to be sorely disappointed. Of course, I'm already expecting to be disappointed.  I think at this point the only reveal I'd find shocking would be the one where KM is FINALLY let go.

• Love 6

So the Chad figuring it out, Ben beating Chad into a coma stuff is next week already?  Huh.

And this is all over Abigail.  Ab.  I.  Gail.  Double huh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
If Abigail doesn't either get killed by Ben or sent to the loony bin when it comes out she almost married a serial killer who killed her cousin just prior to having sex with her, then I'm going to be sorely disappointed.

I haven't seen it yet, so I'm hoping that Will's body is under the bed while Ben screws her.  No offense to Will fans, just because Abigail is so annoying.

• Love 1

So the Chad figuring it out, Ben beating Chad into a coma stuff is next week already?  Huh.

And this is all over Abigail.  Ab.  I.  Gail.  Double huh.

This shit is a joke. Abifail isn't worth any of this. Yet another reason why I want her to be murdered. 

If the show wants us to think that Trollop's just so hot to trot that men cheat on their fiances for her and fight over her and murder for her then they must be sniffing glue during their writer meetings. I just don't see it. 

And speaking of the ridiculousness of Abigail Deveraux, if you just got out of the hospital for premature labor pains, shouldn't you probably be abstaining from sex for a while?  Can she not keep her legs closed under any circumstances?

• Love 8

Oh God. A year ago we had to deal with Sami in the morgue with EJ. I don't know how I'm going to handle this..just seeing Lucas' face in that clip is killing me.

Im right there with ya. I see Lucas grieving himself to death and Sami going off the rails. I just hope that her wrath gets directed toward Ben!

• Love 4

Yay.... You go, Sami. Go find your rapist. And may you live happily ever after with him off screen.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 6

Did you guys see that afterbuzz interview with Freddie, I think something bad happens to Sonny...Perhaps he is attacked by Ben or he tries to commit suicide due to his overwhelming grief over Will's death..Guy Wilson did make a comment a few weeks ago, that Wilson was like Romeo and Juliette..Perhaps  Wilson will be endgame in death..How morbid is that? I expect that kind of macabre storytelling with these new writers...I am so disillusioned right now...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

Spoilers for the week of October 19

Monday October 19:
Salem mourns one of its most beloved citizens during a heartbreaking funeral.
Sami makes a decision about EJ’s letter.

Tuesday October 20:
Ben admits to someone he’s the Necktie Killer!

Wednesday October 21:
Aiden takes the first steps to carry out his deadly plot.

Thursday October 22:
Sonny says good-bye to Salem once again.

Friday October 23:
Shawn returns to Salem to find Hope and Aiden celebrating their upcoming wedding.

That picture was from today.

Ben admits to someone he’s the Necktie Killer!

I can only think that that would be Clyde.

I don't understand how Andre showing his face is such a big shocker, considering Justin knows he's around and didn't seem at all surprised to see him.

• Love 1

I don't understand how Andre showing his face is such a big shocker, considering Justin knows he's around and didn't seem at all surprised to see him.

This is so true! It's like Justin didn't even blink. While it's so nice to see TP back on screen, Andre's return has been handled strangely/sloppily. 

• Love 2

While it's so nice to see TP back on screen, Andre's return has been handled strangely/sloppily. 

Ain't that the truth!  The only good thing about Andre's return, so far, has been him and Chad being snarky with each other.  My hopes for this new writing team are diminished by the day.  

• Love 4

Abifail must be one good hump in bed.

Well, I'm not so sure.  Cameron left town, EJ told her to stop climbing Mt. Dimera.  Chad took a bullet and I bet it was to get away from her.

So the only one who has been a regular bed buddy is our old pal, Ollie Ben Kaddidlehopper, and I'm pretty sure when he was assembled they didn't attach the optional manly bits.  

Just a lot of ...... friction.....

• Love 7

I hope they give us a good backstory on Ben..He has to have killed before in other locations. I wish that Jordan was here to realize that Ben was worst than Clyde...I despise Abigail, but  she is not to blame for  Ben's  Psychopathy. Serial killers can blend into society.They can go for years without a kill and then sooner or later, the urge to kill comes back and the cycle starts all over again...They start to stalk their next victim...

• Love 2

I hope they give us a good backstory on Ben..He has to have killed before in other locations. I wish that Jordan was here to realize that Ben was worst than Clyde...I despise Abigail, but  she is not to blame for  Ben's  Psychopathy. Serial killers can blend into society.They can go for years without a kill and then sooner or later, the urge to kill comes back and the cycle starts all over again...They start to stalk their next victim...

You and me both. There has to be a history of some sort of behavior leading up to this. Information such as this could only come from Jordan. She raised Ben. While I was never a Jordan fan, IMO she is really needed for this purpose.

• Love 4