Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I hate EJ's personal history and I definitely hate that Sami forgave him and I'm really tired of her every plotline revolving around him...but I'm a sucker for a good DiMerra resurrection so I am also looking forward to whatever news they cook up. It will probably be something Sami can use against Stefano since James is pretty clearly not returning.

I assumed they would fast-track Marlena and John's reconciliation to coincide with the anniversary. I assumed the Hope and Aiden wedding would fall apart and John and Marlena would step in and exchange their vows. I guess they aren't pushing it forward that quickly...?

I like the idea of Eve and Justin because I think having a legitimate relationship with a respectable man would pull her character out of the sewer where she's been trapped since she was reintroduced. I really hope they move forward with Eve and Justin and keep Eddie as the scheming villain trying to keep them apart. It just sucks that KDP isn't sticking around for too much longer because this seems like her first actually interesting storyline.

Count me among those who would have enjoyed seeing her gaslight Jennifer, though...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 1

This week: http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Personally, my patience with this show is wearing out. The pacing on this Bo story is ridiculous. It's become like Homer's Odyssey. A plane crash now? Really!  Cue a sinking ship next or some sirens to lure him away from Salem.   And Chad doesn't remember now! How convenient. Just what we need, a selective amnesia troupe. Somehow I'm sure he won't forget Trollop though. Heaven forbid some male in Salem would fail to find her wonderful. 

• Love 6

Chad having amnesia is so predictable when they had him hitting his head so much. Then with Abby figuring out during sweeps, she'll realize it's Ben before Chad and by the time Chad remembers it's probably too late and Ben's got Abby.

• Love 4

Chad having amnesia is so predictable when they had him hitting his head so much. Then with Abby figuring out during sweeps, she'll realize it's Ben before Chad and by the time Chad remembers it's probably too late and Ben's got Abby.

I think you're right.

Unfortunately, though, the good people of Salem won't allow him to keep her.

And this is one time I don't believe in Catch and Release...

• Love 4

Marie Wilson, who played Bree, Aiden's wife's best friend who accused Aiden of killing his wife Meredith, will be returning to Days sometime in the New Year, but she will be playing a different character.  I loved her on both GH and ATWT.

Vincent Irizarry's first air date is January 18.

• Love 3

This week: http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Personally, my patience with this show is wearing out. The pacing on this Bo story is ridiculous. It's become like Homer's Odyssey. A plane crash now? Really!  Cue a sinking ship next or some sirens to lure him away from Salem.   And Chad doesn't remember now! How convenient. Just what we need, a selective amnesia troupe. Somehow I'm sure he won't forget Trollop though. Heaven forbid some male in Salem would fail to find her wonderful. 

You'd think they would want to make the 50th a little bit less lame and predictable.

• Love 3

Monday, November 2, 2015
Stefano and Andre put in an appearance at the party to wish Hope “good luck” with her wedding.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015
Some of Salem’s most prominent citizens make a toast to their beloved town – and Tom and Alice.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Caroline goes to great lengths to delay the wedding.
Abigail struggles to escape from Ben, who continues to unspool.

Thursday, November 5, 2015
Kayla is stunned when someone she loves is rushed into the hospital.

Friday, November 6, 2015
Hope fights for her life!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=9428487&t=9258393

• Love 2

I'm really, really hoping Aiden only pretends to kill Hope and this is a fake-out to keep viewers guessing. Cause her having to fight off Aiden for real will hurt too much to watch.

Not looking forward to Abigail getting one second of screentime during the big anniversary. I even hate how centrally she was positioned in the group photo. Why?

For reals, gang - what kind of deal with the devil did she make to get so much exposure on this show for so long??!?

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 6

Wait, so Ben is exposed next week?  I thought this serial killer mess was supposed to go into next year?

Only Abigail figures it out and Chad's still got amnesia, so who knows how long it actually plays out. Ben can kidnap her for a month or she ends up in coma too? 

Edited by Artsda

Abigail finds something on Ben's phone that proves he's the killer.  He does not react well when she confronts him.

Aiden and Hope will get married, but after the wedding he will attack her.  I'm sure Steve and Bo will come in just in time to rescue her.

Adrienne sees Justin and Eve kissing.

Sami returns with a bombshell about EJ.

• Love 1

`i'm no Abby apologist, but wouldn't most of us be disbelieving if we found evidence of murder on their fiance's phone?

I think she's stupid for confronting him. What does she think she's going to accomplish? I think it was stupid for Chad to confront him but at least he had a better chance of defending himself than she does. He has repeatedly gotten into fights with Chad, just recently bashed his skull in, and has repeatedly lost his temper and acted crazy in front of her. She has no business trying to confront an unstable serial killer. Does she think so highly of herself that she assumes he won't hurt her? I'm pretty sure that demon spawn she's carrying is going to prevent her from being able to run away fast enough if he comes after her. 

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4

Oh Abby, confronting the serial killer? That didn't work out well for Will and he didn't confront him,  he just had a bad poker face.

So I'm guessing that everyone will think Aiden is the serial killer now.

• Love 1

Soaps.com Spoilers

Monday November 9:
A fierce battle leads to a stunning death!

Tuesday November 10:
Ben angrily confronts Abigail about her affair with Chad.

Wednesday November 11:
Hope learns the truth about Bo’s disappearance for the past several years.

Thursday November 12:
Nicole has a run-in with the charming Fynn, who is an old buddy of Daniel’s.

Friday November 13:
Chad tries to convince Rafe that Abigail is in trouble.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/3694/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-nov-2-13

• Love 1

She's so stupid.

But don't you understand, Abby the Awesome will be credited for discovering the truth and having the strength of character to confront the monster in her delicate condition. She will be praised to the heavens, given a ticker-tape parade, she will be named the new commissioner of the police department and Salem will be renamed Abbyville in honor of her AWESOMENESS. All things serve the great Abby prop, even Will's death (hell, we might even get a visit from Will from the great beyond, saying that as long as Abby's awesome is accepted by all, his death was worth it) and who are you, a mere useless viewing peon to question it; and how dare you call Awesome Abby stupid.

Edited by Happytobehere
  • Love 5

But don't you understand, Abby the Awesome will be credited for discovering the truth and having the strength of character to confront the monster in her delicate condition. She will be praised to the heavens, given a ticker-tape parade, she will be named the new commissioner of the police department and Salem will be renamed Abbyville in honor of her AWESOMENESS. All things serve the great Abby prop, even Will's death (hell, we might even get a visit from Will from the great beyond, saying that as long as Abby's awesome is accepted by all, his death was worth it) and who are you, a mere useless viewing peon to question it; and how dare you call Awesome Abby stupid.

Silly me.  I thought everyone here liked it when a woman figured something out over a man.  Oh, well

Oh, and the "stunning death" on November 9th just has to be Aiden.

• Love 1

So I'm guessing that everyone will think Aiden is the serial killer now.

They're going to have to release him I think for a reason, I think he'll be the one to save her. He'll probably end up delivering his own baby too.

Does she think so highly of herself that she assumes he won't hurt her?

She is pregnant with who Ben thinks is his child, so killing his own baby he probably wouldn't do. So if anyone is safe from murder it's probably her as long as he still thinks the baby is his. 

• Love 1

Oh, and the "stunning death" on November 9th just has to be Aiden.

Will it be Aiden or will it be Bo?  Sadly I'm afraid it will be Bo and Aiden will just go to jail. 

Rumor has it that Abigail will go into premature labor while in Ben's clutches? I guess crazy Ben will deliver her baby....

Fingers crossed she dies in childbirth. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 2

Will it be Aiden or will it be Bo?  Sadly I'm afraid it will be Bo and Aiden will just go to jail. 

Fingers crossed she dies in childbirth. 

I don't think even these writers would be stupid enough to kill off Bo so quickly. Bo and Steve still have to survive a plane crash and make it back to Salem. If they kill off Bo on the 9th he would only get two or three episodes with his family.

• Love 2

I too am afraid Bo is the shocking death and they are trying to keep it under wraps.  Yeah I know the writers would be very stupid to do such a thing but I put no faith in them having any common sense.  The thing that's making me nervous is that there is no mention of Bo at all in any spoilers following the "shocking death" spoiler. You would think with Bo being back in Salem there would be at least something..then there's this one 

Friday, November 13, 2015

Hope’s immense guilt over Bo causes her to pull away from those who love her the most.

I could be interpreting it all wrong and I sure hope I am. 

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 2

I too am afraid Bo is the shocking death and they are trying to keep it under wraps.  Yeah I know the writers would be very stupid to do such a thing but I put no faith in them having any common sense.  The thing that's making me nervous is that there is no mention of Bo at all in any spoilers following the "shocking death" spoiler. You would think with Bo being back in Salem there would be at least something..then there's this one 

I could be interpreting it all wrong and I sure hope I am. 

Oh boy, interesting. I hope you're wrong too!

omg, you are probably right.  why didn't they have him on screen with his family all this time instead of filming the back of his head for a month. Also, Chad will deliver Abby's baby.   And then we'll learn he's the bio dad.

• Love 1

Hmmm. So, Aiden kills Bo? Or Bo gets caught in some crossfire/confusion trying to save Hope? Aha! I see now why they SORAS'd Ceara -- hearts would break across the land if we had to watch Lauren Bowles grieve her TV dad. 

One thing for sure is that it will be nice to see Hope sink her teeth into an emotional storyline again. So long as there's limited eyebrow action. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 1

So long as there's limited eyebrow action. 

Heh. Doubtful. LOL

I'm not against them "wrapping up" the Bo storyline with his death but that's b/c I just don't have a single fuck to give anymore.

This whole 50th debacle has been all about death and violence. Why not kill a super-duper super couple in Celebration of the 50th year? 

(asshat writers)

• Love 5

I don't think even these writers would be stupid enough to kill off Bo so quickly. Bo and Steve still have to survive a plane crash and make it back to Salem. If they kill off Bo on the 9th he would only get two or three episodes with his family.

I hope I'm wrong as it will grate me to no end that they wasted PR's time back with him barely interacting with any of the major characters, but between Corday and the writers in recent years, stupid seems to be the norm. The 50th is all about shock tactic and it wouldn't exactly surprise me that the bozo powers-to-be would think it was a great thing to kill off Bo on the big anniversary day. Since he's proclaimed to hate Supercouples this would be right up Corday's alley. 

• Love 3

Oh geez....I really hope this isn't the case. That would be so out of left field and idiotic. I assumed Bo would be around for at least a week or two, post-arrival, to bond with everyone before leaving/perishing.

Hey, maybe it's Stefano who dies by Sami's hand, prompting Andre to think it was Aiden and attack Hope himself...!

Too clever?

So if our speculation is correct, Caroline is having all these troubling visions of Bo in trouble, then will be relieved to find he is in fact alive and well, only to learn later that same day or shortly after that he's died/been killed in Salem.  Just another happy moment in Salem's bicentennial celebration. [/sarcasm]

• Love 3

I found it rather fitting that characters today actually commented on how inappropriate it was for them to even be trying to smile for the camera given the people they've recently lost. It's basically impossible to do when you are in mourning. Marlena's tears over Will were very much justified...as were JJ's sighs over Paige...but apparently we're not done crying yet!

Is anyone else hoping we get some kind of nice moment between JJ and Eve?

• Love 3

I'm wondering if instead of trying to kill Hope, Aiden is setting himself up to actually "fail" in the attempt and get killed.  If he's dead, Hope is safe, and so is Chase.  There would be no reason for the DiMera's go after either of them if he wasn't around.

It would redeem him, except only the viewers would know the truth, at least at first.

• Love 9

Everything I've read about Fynn makes him sound like Daniel Jonas v.2. Bleh.

Anyone else here watch Dancing With The Stars? They used for a dance last night this stripped down version of Holding Out For a Hero. With all the speculation about Bo dying I can't tell you how sad hearing it made me, especially this version that made the song SOUND depressing.

• Love 1