Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

That has to be a red herring about the killer being revealed. It's way too early and I thought the reveal was set to happen in November.

Smells like DOOL is pulling from the playbook of past serial killers.  A reveal is made, only to be someone hidden under a mask or some other device.  After all, "Roman Brady" was witnessed, ID'd, and sought as a killer in the 80s, only to be revealed as truly Andre DiMera under a "Roman Brady" mask.

• Love 1

I think the spoiler is misleading on purpose..I think that we will see the necktie killer onscreen for the first time, and not the identity..We  will see him attack Marlena. Whereas, we never saw him attack Paige and Serena, just their dead bodies. posed for all to see...The killer wants to scare the residents of Salem, he is methodical and deliberate..This is not a crazy person, but an intelligent psychopath, who will revel in his carnage as fear grips Salem..I read somewhere that there will be a lockdown on Salem, where people will not be able to leave or enter Salem in their efforts to ferret the killer out...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

Does this mean Serena will be returning since she died in August? Maybe that's the "shocking reveal", Serena faked her death and she's the killer.

Maybe it means that Corday is so out of touch with his show that he doesn't realize the first murder aired in August instead of September.  

Or....

Spoilers for the week of September 21st...

Wednesday September 23:

Marlena is attacked by the killer!

Thursday September 24:

The identity of the Necktie Killer is revealed!

That has to be a red herring about the killer being revealed. It's way too early and I thought the reveal was set to happen in November.

There are two killers? The necktie one and then a new serial killer storyline starting after that???  I've got no clue. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be eye-roll worthy. 

Maybe the "Necktie Killer" and the "Serial Killer" are two different people. 

Yep, that's what I'm wondering now. 

• Love 1

Tuesday September 22:

Rafe explodes when a key figure from his past returns.

Friday September 25:

Lani Price, a cop from Miami, arrives in town and takes an immediate interest in Abe.

I guess A. Martinez shows up on the 22nd?

And Sal Stowers on the 25th!  Say hi to your secret daughter, Abe!

• Love 3
Ken Corday was revealed as the Interest Killer years ago.

Ha - cute. But lets not dwell on the past. Things are FINALLY looking up!

OK to avoid the possible drama I am splitting the spoilers into two threads. Here's Anniversary Killer & this one will just be for regular stuff. If you have questions or issues PM me!

Sounds good! On that note, I must admit I'll be interested if this John's Heritage storyline is made accessible to those like me who are only vaguely familiar with the history they gave him up until now. Are they going to introduce a parent for him, or just have John realize his past is behind him once and for all?

I'm starting to wonder if Abby's baby will survive all this murder stuff. Show might want her to miscarry to set her and Chad up with a more romantic/emotional long-term arc..

• Love 1

Or Jordi Vilasuso?

I think he's still a few months away, but A. Martinez should be on-screen soon.

Re: the promo.  I think it'd be hilarious if Marlena was all, "I feel your pain, Chad.  This one time, somebody drugged me into thinking I was a serial killer.  It's rooough."

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 8

More spoilers for the week of September 21,

More for the week of 9/21

Monday, September 21, 2015
Julie and Maggie are concerned when Caroline’s mental state worsens.
Eve is furious when Paige’s father, Eduardo, suddenly shows up in Salem.

Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Steve tells Joey the story of his and Kayla’s relationship to prove how much he loves his family.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Ben explodes when he finds Abigail and Chad sharing a close moment.

Thursday, September 24, 2015
Jennifer makes a potentially dangerous slip while speaking with Clyde.

Friday, September 25, 2015
Adrienne receives startling news about her mother’s health, which may affect Adrienne as well.

• Love 1

It is true..He  is gone...Thank you Jesus! I am doing my happy dance now...! Good riddance to the worst character ever to be shoved down the viewers throats! I've lost count of all the characters/couples this useless ass ruined, but I'm glad his reign of terror is done. I just need my beloved Jack to come back and I will be over the moon. What a great way to start the week..Happy Monday you guys....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

Woo Hoo - am super excited to see that Dr. Tan is finally going to be gone & it looks like he's dying (but not by the serial killer's hands) - makes me wonder if he'll end up being the serial killer - that might actually make his character interesting.

And we finally see A Martinez - am actually looking forward to his character.

• Love 2

I didn't realize his character has been around since 2008.  You poor long-timers who've suffered with him for years!

EDITING TO ADD...

Just saw this on one of the spoiler sites:   "HOT RUMOR: A Daysaster strikes in the new year!"

Maybe that's how Daniel dies

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2

I'm placing my bet now: Nicole finds out she's pregnant with Daniel's child after he dies. She finally gets her miracle baby but loses the guy.

And it opens things up for Maggie and/or Melanie to go for custody because they don't see her as a fit mother. During the course of which Maggie begins drinking again due to her grief of losing Daniel and the stress of the custody battle.

Enter Eric (or maybe Brady?) as support and defender during the battle during which they fall in love. Nicole's reluctant to move on since she feels it would be betraying Daniel and more angst ensues. One thing I will love (if Nicole finally gets her baby) is that she and Brady can be a hilarious dynamic duo of single parents raising their kids.

• Love 5
It is true..He  is gone...Thank you Jesus! I am doing my happy dance now...!

I won't even bother dancing. Taniel is gross and I'm glad to see him go...I just hope someone calls him out on his judgy-smarmy ways before he goes. Can Theresa and her Anne please get in a few parting shots?

I wish the actor the best, though. He did Birds of Prey years ago and then Days. I hope his career prospects involve something profitable where he isn't on-screen (can't bear to see him elsewhere - just need a visual break). Maybe he can do voice-over?

My understanding is that A Martinez is only on for a few episodes.

It was confirmed by one of the sources on twitter (sorry I can't remember which one) that he is on recurring and he will show up for more than the four episodes originally announced.

• Love 6

I didn't realize his character has been around since 2008.  You poor long-timers who've suffered with him for years!

EDITING TO ADD...

Just saw this on one of the spoiler sites:   "HOT RUMOR: A Daysaster strikes in the new year!"

Maybe that's how Daniel dies

I don't care how he dies, I just beyond thrilled that he does.  Any chance that he dies from Coppertone Spray Tan overexposure and falls on Abigail, smothering her to death with the stench of righteousness?

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

No word on whether it was her choice or if she was let go..Eve was damaged by Tomsell and she was never integrated into the show....Plus, she was miscast as Eve...They could have created a good role for her....

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

Wow, and good for her, I think. Her Eve has been ruined for many folks by the writers. Any details? 

From Serial Scoop....

Kassie DePaiva is leaving Days of our Lives and the role of Eve Larson. She joined the NBC soap opera early last year, making her first onscreen appearance in the July 18, 2014 episode. Charlotte Ross previously played the role of Eve from 1987-1991.

Since Days tapes so far ahead, DePaiva will remain onscreen for several more months. She has a big story coming up with A Martinez, who is joining the show as Eduardo, Eve's ex. We also know, thanks to a recent DePaiva interview, that she will be singing on the Days Christmas episode.

Eve's exit will not be tied to the serial killer storyline which has resulted in the deaths of Serena Mason (Melissa Archer) and Eve's daughter, Paige Larson (True O'Brien), with more deaths to come. DePaiva gave her best Days performance last week when Eve found out Paige had been murdered.

There's no word at this point on whether DePaiva's departure was her choice or just part of the cast pruning that's taking place at Days along with all the new additions.

DePaiva is best known for her 20-year run One Life to Live as Blair Cramer (1993-2013), earning a Daytime Emmy Award nomination in 2005. She briefly crossed the character over to General Hospital in 2012. She earned a Daytime Emmy nomination in 2005 for her work. Prior to OLTL, she starred for five years as Chelsea Reardon on Guiding Light (1986-1991). She is also widely recognized for her portrayal of Bobby Jo in the cult film, Evil Dead II.

• Love 5

Well that's disappointing.  I love KdP and think her and JL were gold.  The Eve character was fixable; they just needed to remove her from the horrible Devereaux bubble she'd been stuck in since joining Days.  Kassie is such a team player, too.  Hopefully it was her decision to leave because if not, I'd bet she feels absolutely gutted. 

• Love 9

This isn't surprising. Eve 2.0 was never integrated into the canvas, she spent most of her time with two teens, she tried to get a kid killed, and now her daughter is dead. I'm surprised the character wasn't written out along with Xander and Serena. 

• Love 4

This isn't surprising. Eve 2.0 was never integrated into the canvas, she spent most of her time with two teens, she tried to get a kid killed, and now her daughter is dead. I'm surprised the character wasn't written out along with Xander and Serena. 

They never played up her connection to the Brady family via Shane...His granddaughter was killed and the Brady's have not reacted at all...Paige should have been integrated into the Brady family. Her death would have  had meaning..Theresa is a Brady and the show has done nothing to showcase that at all...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3

While I thought she was miscast as Eve, I love KDP. As is the case with Serena, I would love for them to come back in different roles. I mean if no one could tell the different between a Roman and RomaJohn, no one notices that current Roman used to be Chris and that Alex North was Original Roman, no mention is ever made of Murderous Mardevil, and the list goes on and on, in six to eight months from their respective departures, the actresses can be recast as completely new people and no one in Salem would notice the difference.

• Love 6

Daniel's going to be going in a few months!  YES!  I don't hate him, per se, the way most of you do, but I've had it out for him since he busted up Nick and Chelsea, so I'm glad to hear that he's not only leaving, but will be dying in the process!  I'm glad the propping will finally stop!

Though I doubt he'll be called out for anything.  Very few people ever do.

Shocked, but also not shocked, about Eve leaving.  Now that she was out of the Deverauxes' storyline, all that she would've had was trying out something new with Justin.  And now that Justin is going back to Adrienne instead and Paige is dead, there's nothing else for her to do.

• Love 1

I'm disappointed but not surprised. TomSell really did her no favors at all. Give how confined she was on screen it wouldn't be a surprise at all if cutting her was part of the cast pruning.

She's the reason I even started watching so we'll see if the show is enough to keep my interest. I think I do want to stick around for the whole 50th thing, though.

• Love 5

You are a broken record, my friend.

Too bad about KDP.  She's great, but it always felt like Eve - and the story - wasn't quite the right fit.

It is  true..Tomsell isolated people from one another...When was the last time that we saw Kayla interact with her niece Theresa and her grand-nephew Tate. Has she even met Tate onscreen..There is no way that Kayla would not be involved in their lives..She loved and admired her big sister Kim, even though her father Shawn obviously favored Kim over her..The Brady family were super close...Roman, Kim, Kayla and the black sheep of the family Bo were very close siblings..They can fight, but they always had each others back...

• Love 4

I'm so not surprised about KdP leaving, but I am really bummed. I'm an unabashed Kassie fan from OLTL, and I'm sorry she was never given a decent chance to flourish on Days. Their loss. I wish the very best for her and family from here.

SC leaving? Dr. Dan the Self-Righteous likely dying? *joins the happy dance* I don't think I've been this thrilled about the death of a fictional character since Babe bit it on AMC. Can't happen soon enough for me!

So a Dena Higley trademark disaster strikes in the New Year? Why does that sound familiar

• Love 8

While Dan and Jennifer drove me away from the show, if figures... Nicole finally gets a halfway decent relationship and they kill the guy off.   I'm bummed about KdP, too.

Days has all these amazing actresses but isn't there going to be a shortage of men here shortly?

• Love 1