Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

So does that mean we already saw the filler stuff or that they aren't doing it? Now I'm even more confused about the whole thing.

At this point who knows I'd be ok if JJ didn't return tbh.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Is what we’re seeing now stuff they filmed post-lockdown or no?

This week was partially before and partially after, from Monday on it is all stuff filmed since they went back in September

I wonder if the John Aniston scene was pre lockdown though - I have not heard of him being back

Oh Paul Telfer tweeted that the office scenes with Charlie were his first scenes back

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

of course Charlie knows Tripp.

To me it just looks like Charlie steps in between Tripp and Claire (?) because she doesn't want anything to do with him, not that Tripp and Charlie know each other. Of course, those 2 already butting heads adds fuel to the speculation that Charlie is Allie's rapist. 

2 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Oh shit RAGE!JOHN! punching Tripp lol

That looks fucking ridiculous - 70 year old John punching out 20-something Tripp. 🙄 Is Steve gonna have to "hold back" raging John from doing further damage to Tripp?? LMAO, one punch from Tripp would send John back to the hospital. I wondered why the hell Tripp would go to Marlena's penthouse but then I realized the confrontation happens in Kayla's apartment. That's what happens when they reuse sets and do the bare minimum to redress them. 

• Love 7

I think that’s Marlena’s condo. 

Ridic. John running around w bombs and beating crap out of dudes and kicking down doors, then when Sami yelled at him she was vilified for putting too much stress on him. Now he’s back to punching out younger men like he didn’t just spend last month painted as too fragile to handle any pressure w out stroking out. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Sad these will be the last Hope scenes. I'm bummed the last we see of Hope will have her having to deal with another childs death. 

BE8rnrd~2.png

Week of October 12th
Jake and Kate share a connection.
Jack and Jennifer have an emotional talk.
Belle overhears Philip's telling conversation.
Kayla confides in Marlena.

Monday, October 12, 2020
Melinda tries to unnerve Kristen.
Eli struggles with his huge dilemma.
Abigail asks Chad for a favor regarding Jake.
Gwen gets to know Jack and Jennifer.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Lani makes an emotional plea to Melinda on Kristen's behalf.
Gwen sets a new plan into action.
Chad offers Jake an olive branch.
Eli comes clean with Kristen.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Hope and Shawn receive new evidence regarding Ciara.
(Kristian Alfonso's final airdate as Hope)
Kristen makes a shocking decision.
Eli confides in Abe.
Belle has second thoughts about representing Philip.

Thursday, October 15, 2020
Nicole reluctantly gives Lucas devastating news.
John loses it after discovering what happened between Allie and Tripp.
Brady makes a surprising suggestion to Kristen.
Steve alerts when Tripp amends part of his story.

Friday, October 16, 2020
John blasts Steve for defending Tripp.
Kayla offers a way to prove whether Tripp is telling the truth or not.
Charlie comforts Claire over her loss of Ciara.
Philip succeeds in pushing Xander over the edge.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 4

This is so stupid.  They've had her think Ciara died three times in the past month--after the explosion, then after Vincent said she's dead, and now just before she leaves? 

And the problem of nothing remaining inside the car still exists.  But I guess that's not going to matter? 

Goodness, they ARE going to have Tripp's DNA match with the baby even though he';s likely not the father, aren't they?

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Goodness, they ARE going to have Tripp's DNA match with the baby even though he';s likely not the father, aren't they?

Really excited for a story about a man falsely accused of rape. Yea, that's it, that's what we need!

• Love 3

Multiple sexual assaults happening to the same woman reminds me of the last few years of Passions when it was at it's worst. They had one female character who was raped twice within a short period of time. James E. Reilly created that show.

• Love 4
On 10/9/2020 at 6:15 PM, Jaded said:

Multiple sexual assaults happening to the same woman ...

Wait, is Allie getting raped again? So, we're gonna have suffer through a heinous 'see, lives get ruined by false rape accusations dammit!' story and Allie being raped for a second time? Ron is one sick motherfucker. He needs to seek help.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, howmanywords said:

This emotional talk between J&J better not be Jack confessing to some looooong held secret about having fathered a child before he came to Salem. If Gwen turns out to be his daughter, her existence has to have been kept from him. There's no way Jack would never have mentioned some kid in the 35 years he's been on the show.

"Reluctantly"...yeah, right, Nicole loves blabbing secrets; that seems to be her only purpose now. 

Is Tripp going to admit having sex with Allie after all? Because then he is a rapist. I've been defending him because I believe his story of what happened, but amending his story is not a good look. UGH, this whole thing is so gross.

I really hate that the last we'll see of Hope is her mourning yet another child. How are they going to explain her absence from the memorial service Claire is putting together? Are other characters going to say she is so devastated she won't leave her house and then stop mentioning her all together? This is such a disappointing end to a legacy character. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Is Tripp going to admit having sex with Allie after all? Because then he is a rapist. I've been defending him because I believe his story of what happened, but amending his story is not a good look. UGH, this whole thing is so gross.

Tripp amends his story on Thursday which alarms Steve.

But Steve is still defending him on Friday and Kayla is proposing the DNA test on Friday so I suspect whatever part of the story he changes is just going to make him look stupider and guiltier but I don't think it'll be him having sex with her.

• Love 2

Yeah, based on how Allie described herself on that night Tripp would be a rapist if they had sex because she was in no position to consent. She was apparently totally wasted and stumbling while they were dancing. Although her comments about usually being able to hold her booze could indicate that her drink was spiked earlier in the night (by the rapist I’m guessing).

So unless Tripp was also drugged it seems impossible to do a “Tripp and Allie has consensual sex and she was raped later” story. And Tripp hasn’t claimed any sort of memory loss from that night, and didn’t he tell Steve that he wasn’t even drinking or something?

Although, knowing Ron, I guess we can’t rule out fake memories or something ridiculous to hide that Tripp and Allie did have a drugged out hookup, if he does want to make Tripp the father.

Perhaps Tripp’s story changing will be that he and Allie kissed when he took her home, or that he did actually have a drink that night (paving the way for him to have been drugged too)?

In any case, this story really is terrible. There was no need for another rape in the first place, but if they absolutely had to do it then  doing a whole “poor wrongly accused male” thing is not the way to go.

• Love 8

It would've made more sense for Lucas to punch Tripp but instead it has to be John at his age? Er ok.

Even though Hope is a shell of her former glory and dead weight at this point. I will be kind of sad to watch her final scenes at least its with Shawn though.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

This is such a disappointing end to a legacy character. 

Agree it's very disappointing, but apparently KA's choice...and without her, there's no way to make it better.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

It would've made more sense for Lucas to punch Tripp but instead it has to be John at his age? Er ok.

Even though Hope is a shell of her former glory and dead weight at this point. I will be kind of sad to watch her final scenes at least its with Shawn though.

Exactly. Its supposed to be Lucas vs Steve . Why do TIIC hate Bryan Datillo so much  ? 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Sad these will be the last Hope scenes. I'm bummed the last we see of Hope will have her having to deal with another childs death. 

BE8rnrd~2.png

Week of October 12th
Jake and Kate share a connection.
Belle overhears Philip's telling conversation.
Kayla confides in Marlena.

Monday, October 12, 2020
Melinda tries to unnerve Kristen.
Eli struggles with his huge dilemma.
Abigail asks Chad for a favor regarding Jake.

Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Lani makes an emotional plea to Melinda on Kristen's behalf.
Gwen sets a new plan into action.
Chad offers Jake an olive branch.
Eli comes clean with Kristen.

Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Hope and Shawn receive new evidence regarding Ciara.
(Kristian Alfonso's final airdate as Hope)
Kristen makes a shocking decision.
Eli confides in Abe.
Belle has second thoughts about representing Philip.

Thursday, October 15, 2020
John loses it after discovering what happened between Allie and Tripp.
Brady makes a surprising suggestion to Kristen.

Friday, October 16, 2020
John blasts Steve for defending Tripp.
Kayla offers a way to prove whether Tripp is telling the truth or not.
Charlie comforts Claire over her loss of Ciara.
Philip succeeds in pushing Xander over the edge.

And what happens if ,God forbid , Ciara returns with Hope off the canvas. That would feel hollow . The only thing to do in this situation is to kill Ciara off.

Kristian aint returning and neither is Peter Reckell. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

This emotional talk between J&J better not be Jack confessing to some looooong held secret about having fathered a child before he came to Salem. If Gwen turns out to be his daughter, her existence has to have been kept from him. There's no way Jack would never have mentioned some kid in the 35 years he's been on the show.

Oh dear lord , not another long lost kid . Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh !!!!

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Exactly. Its supposed to be Lucas vs Steve . Why do TIIC hate Bryan Datillo so much  ? 

It would be a good use of history considering Lucas was engaged to Adrienne at one point. They're already family through Wilson and J&J. Allie is Lucas's kid not John's. 

16 minutes ago, Rafael said:

Oh dear lord , not another long lost kid . Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh !!!!

Someone suggested she could be Harper's kid and I think that would be better Jack would have a sister and she wouldn't be tied to most of Salem either. Although if she were Harper's kid wouldn't she have an axe to grind with Steve/Kayla?

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Rafael said:

I suspected this would happen Eric is presumed dead in Africa which frees Nicole in the love interest department just in time for Eric(GV or a recast to return)

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Someone suggested she could be Harper's kid and I think that would be better Jack would have a sister and she wouldn't be tied to most of Salem either. Although if she were Harper's kid wouldn't she have an axe to grind with Steve/Kayla?

Harper was sterile and that is why he paid off the doctor to tell Anjelica his wife that she was the sterile one.. They had an awesome confrontation when she found out that he deprived her of having a child all of those years and it is why Alexander her son by Justin was her miracle, he was her last chance of being a mother.  Harper's pride as a man could not handle being sterile and it was what motivated him to poison Kayla because he erroneously believed that she had found Jack's adoption papers when it was actually Melissa who found them. To cover his tracks, he framed Melissa for Kayla's attempted murder, Melissa was in love with Jack and would do anything to be with him.. The show was on fire back then... Harper was an awesome villain who was not a Dimera.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 6
On 10/10/2020 at 2:02 PM, Pearson80 said:

Harper was sterile and that is why he paid off the doctor to tell Anjelica his wife that she was the sterile one.. They had an awesome confrontation when she found out that he deprived her of having a child all of those years and it is why Alexander her son by Justin was her miracle, he was her last chance of being a mother. 

Thanks for reminding me of that.

”You made me wear that damn I.U.D.!”

Amazing confrontation.

Edited by Panopticon
Punctuation
  • Love 4
On 10/9/2020 at 6:09 PM, brisbydog said:

Nicole is never reluctant to give news.

I think of this as Gladys!Nicole (channeling the ghost of Alice Kravitz from Betwitched). 

• LOL 4
5 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Harper was sterile and that is why he paid off the doctor to tell Anjelica his wife that she was the sterile one.. They had an awesome confrontation when she found out that he deprived her of having a child all of those years and it is why Alexander her son by Justin was her miracle, he was her last chance of being a mother.  Harper's pride as a man could not handle being sterile and it was what motivated him to poison Kayla because he erroneously believed that she had found Jack's adoption papers when it was actually Melissa who found them. To cover his tracks, he framed Melissa for Kayla's attempted murder, Melissa was in love with Jack and would do anything to be with him.. The show was on fire back then... Harper was an awesome villain who was not a Dimera.. 

I know but considering this show had Mimi said she was barren after her abortion and then Emily came along this could be just as easily retconned. That being said I don't see the show caring enough about Harper to go through that trouble.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Rafael said:

"Has Nicole (Arianne Zucker) heard much from her husband since he left? We don’t think so as she’s been very concerned about Allie’s (Lindsay Arnold) life and baby. (Yes, that could happen off-screen, but for these dramatic potential storyline purposes, let’s say that she hasn’t.)"

Uh, yeah, Nicole has in fact had at least 2 on-screen phone conversations with him, so I don't know what SoapHub is going on about. While I do think the show will explain Eric's prolonged absence with a presumed dead or kidnapped storyline (soaps have gone to this well many many times), I'm not putting much stock in SoapHub's "spoilers" since they don't even know that Nicole has been in constant contact with Eric in the short time he's been gone.

• Love 6
On 10/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, Irlandesa said:

A DNA test would not match Tripp's half brother as the baby's father.  The spec is ridiculous and it'll be even more ridic if that's where they go.

They just did this with baby Bonnie.  Bonnie said Lucas was the father.  DNA test came back matching Lucas.  The father was his half brother Rex.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, tribeca said:

They just did this with baby Bonnie.  Bonnie said Lucas was the father.  DNA test came back matching Lucas.  The father was his half brother Rex.  

Yeah but that's not how science works. At least not in 2020.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2020 at 2:02 PM, Pearson80 said:

Harper was an awesome villain who was not a Dimera.. 

Agree! Harper's reveal as the Riverfront Knifer and deranged monologue on the roof with Kim and a deaf Kayla was some good stuff back then.  That was a great time period when Stefano was off screen, and there were a multitude of bad guys and villains who kept things interesting.  Dr. Hopkins, Orpheus, Philip and Serena Colville, Britta.  I do wish Days could actually write a good mystery storyline again. 

• Love 5

I read this on another board and I can't believe I never considered this but what if Gwen is Sally's child?

Sally was the homeless teen who had a baby girl named Hannah and Jack/Jennifer pretended to be married so she would have a home(Jennifer was planning to raise her alone as a foster mom).  They ended up losing because Jack raping Kayla came back to haunt them and the baby went to her grandparents.

This would explain her interest in Jack/Jennifer also she would be older than Abby (although not really sure why she would be interested in her).

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

"For Orpheus, it’s back to his obsession with Marlena Evans (Deidre Hall)."

Holy shit, this AGAIN?! It is beyond ridiculous how many men are obsessed with Marlena and how many times she's in danger. I'm already cringing thinking of the inevitable fist fight between John & Orpheus as the damsel in distress watches with concern. Move the fuck on from this, please!

"Watch as Clyde Weston scrambles to save Ben and give him a reason to live. Will the law catch up with Clyde and haul him back to prison before he saves his son?"

Eh, let's hope Clyde is too late AND is hauled back to prison. I'd say that's a win-win!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I may be late to the party, and I'm also not caught upon the current episodes of the show, but I would sincerely hope that Joey is not Allie's attacker.  They are related:  Allie's grandfather is Joey's mother's brother.  Grampa Roman = Uncle Roman.  I don't know what that makes them, but I think it might be second cousins, and I'm pretty sure that's still illegal even in West Virginia.  The show can stoop as low as rape, but I don't think they are cool with incest.

• Love 3