Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

According to SOD Allie remembers Tripp raped her what is up with RC and rape stories.

Wow. Welp, way to destroy Tripp. Of all the ways this baby story could have gone, they chose the most vile one. 

I guess Billy Bob Horton being the result of rape is a fair reason why Allie didn't want to keep him and was reluctant to hold him. Which also explains why Allie's upcoming encounter with Tripp will be "tense". 

Given Kayla is a rape survivor how will she react when she learns her stepson is a rapist? How will Steve deal with his son being a rapist? UGH, this blows.

Edited by bunnyblue
vile not vial.
22 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

Given Kayla is a rape survivor how will she react when she learns her stepson is a rapist? How will Steve deal with his son being a rapist? UGH, this blows.

This will bring up bad memories for Steve and Jack regarding Kayla, not to mention what their father Duke did to Adrienne and the show intimated that their mother Jo was also a victim of marital rape. This story should not be done at all.. 

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

This will bring up bad memories for Steve and Jack regarding Kayla, not to mention what their father Duke did to Adrienne and the show intimated that their mother Jo was also a victim of marital rape. This story should not be done at all.. 

I would be surprised if Jack plays any part in this story, but I do agree that his will bring up bad memories for Steve & Kayla. She forgave his brother (over a realistically long period of time) and is even friends with him, but can she continue to be comfortable around his son after the rape reveal? Jesus, it seems like half of the Johnson family is either a rape survivor or a rapist. WTF? 

• Love 7

For the love of.... of course Ron had to go the rape route. Seriously, what is his obsession with rape?? 

I wonder if they are going to address the Sami/EJ situation when Sami comes back because that seems like it will be a big elephant in the room? I’m sure Sami will be devastated for Allie and want to support her, but (assuming Allie doesn’t already know) I could  see her being disgusted when she finds out. Or, if she does already know, she might feel like she can’t talk to Sami because she’s worried Sami will tell her to marry the guy or something.

I guess we better just hope that Ron doesn’t decide another rape romance story is is a good idea.

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It got worse lol.

Ron needs therapy. He has a problem.

Is the actor playing Evan coming back?

Once again Marlena will share a common descendant with a psycho that tormented her and kept away from her family: first Stefano via Johnny/Sydney and now Orpheus with Allie's baby...

Edited by Pearson80
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Is the actor playing Evan coming back?

He was in the promo from a few weeks ago about returns, but so were Will and Sonny and they're not coming back so who knows lol.

I don't want any more fucking rape. Ron is so sick.

It's bad enough if they have Tripp raping Allie, ruining yet another character. Or worse, not even realizing that he'd be ruined. But fucking hell if they have Allie think Tripp raped her and there's a whole thing with that and then she remembers it was Evan it's just like please stop. All of it is awful and does not need to be done.

Although honestly Allie having been raped is just about the only way to explain her behavior.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I read someplace that Allie THINKS Tripp raped her, but then remembers that it was Evan????? Isn't he in jail?

Do you have a source for this?

Billy Bob was born around July, right? So that would put his conception around Oct-Nov 2019. Wasn't Evan/Chris in Salem around that time acting as David's babysitter. My memory is crap, especially when it comes to characters/storylines I care nothing about, so if I'm wrong someone please correct me.

Either way, this better not become some mess of Allie accusing Tripp of rape only for it to be revealed it was Evan. They pulled this crap with Jordan's death and Adrienne's death. How many times are they going to pull a "shocking" switcheroo and pin a crime on the Orpheus clan?

• Love 5
6 hours ago, FnkyChkn34 said:

Didn't they just do that with Chase, and had horrible reviews for it?  To go there again??  Ugh.  No.  

We saw Chase rape Ciara though in this case this is Allie's memory of the whole thing which I'm sure involve flashbacks.

Both cases it was pointless.

They must really want the show cancelled.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

Or, if she does already know, she might feel like she can’t talk to Sami because she’s worried Sami will tell her to marry the guy or something.

This would be legitimately interesting so I doubt they'll do it. BUT I WANT IT!!!! It would be AMAZING for Sami to hear that Allie turned against her because she assumed she'd be forced to marry her rapist. For the record I don't think Sami would ever do that (she'd go scorched earth on him instead) but it would make a lot of sense for Allie to assume that based on Sami's own marriage. It would also force Sami to start confronting the realities of her marriage and relationships. I WANT IT SO BAD!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I wonder if they are going to play it like Allie and Tripp were both drunk, so she wasn't able to fully consent or it's blurry as to whether there was an actual "yes" when they had sex.  I truly doubt it's going to turn out to be a darkly violent encounter because Tripp is essentially a good guy.

Well that was the case with JJ/Lani but the show said JJ consented despite the fact that Lani took pics afterwards and showed them to Gabi. JJ had no memory of the night.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bubble sparkly said:

I wonder if they are going to address the Sami/EJ situation when Sami comes back because that seems like it will be a big elephant in the room?

I will be so pissed if they ignore history. Like we aren't supposed to remember EJ raped Sami.

Actually, Sami was raped twice. Many years ago she was raped by this guy Alan Harris who was a friend of Lucas. It would be a major oversight for Sami to not tell her daughter she is a victim as well.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, howmanywords said:

I will be so pissed if they ignore history. Like we aren't supposed to remember EJ raped Sami.

Actually, Sami was raped twice. Many years ago she was raped by this guy Alan Harris who was a friend of Lucas. It would be a major oversight for Sami to not tell her daughter she is a victim as well.

Sami was actually raped 3 times. By EJ, Alan Harris, and fake Rafe.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Yeah, I definitely wish Ron was staying away from rape, but since we are stuck with it they better at least give us some good Allie/Sami/Lucas scenes. The Alan story would actually be good since both Sami and Lucas were heavily involved, and poor Sami had the horrible court experience on top of the rape. Hell, the Alan situation is pretty much the reason Sami and Lucas had comfort sex and conceived Will.

Also, since we are getting both of Sami and Lucas back can Nicole please stay the hell out of this story. I want to see Lumi and their  daughter deal with this not Aunt Nicole sticking her nose in.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

This would be legitimately interesting so I doubt they'll do it. BUT I WANT IT!!!! It would be AMAZING for Sami to hear that Allie turned against her because she assumed she'd be forced to marry her rapist. For the record I don't think Sami would ever do that (she'd go scorched earth on him instead) but it would make a lot of sense for Allie to assume that based on Sami's own marriage. It would also force Sami to start confronting the realities of her marriage and relationships. I WANT IT SO BAD!!!

Oh I agree, Sami would go straight to revenge mode and hate the guy (as would Lucas), but I wouldn't blame Allie if she was worried that Sami wouldn't understand her pain or would force her to marry the guy.  The only upside to this completely unnecessary rape story is if it finally leads to the Sami stuff you mentioned.

i could also see Ron going the route that Allie doesn't know about the EJ rape, and she and Sami start to grow closer and mend their relationship (possibly after Sami shares the Alan story).  Then, Allie subsequently finds out about the EJ rape and is horrified and disgusted, and the Sami/Allie rift grows even bigger because Allie cannot even comprehend how Sami could marry her rapist.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

Oh I agree, Sami would go straight to revenge mode and hate the guy (as would Lucas), but I wouldn't blame Allie if she was worried that Sami wouldn't understand her pain or would force her to marry the guy.  The only upside to this completely unnecessary rape story is if it finally leads to the Sami stuff you mentioned.

i could also see Ron going the route that Allie doesn't know about the EJ rape, and she and Sami start to grow closer and mend their relationship (possibly after Sami shares the Alan story).  Then, Allie subsequently finds out about the EJ rape and is horrified and disgusted, and the Sami/Allie rift grows even bigger because Allie cannot even comprehend how Sami could marry her rapist.

I could be totally  wrong but I always got the impression that Allie and Johnny didn't know about EJ raping her and I don't think Sami would want Johnny to know he's a product of rape.I feel like Sami being raped by Alan would come up before the stuff with EJ does.

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Sami was actually raped 3 times. By EJ, Alan Harris, and fake Rafe.

JFC, that's absolutely disgusting and insane.

I think of all the soaps, DAYS has a fetish for rape. 

26 minutes ago, bubble sparkly said:

Also, since we are getting both of Sami and Lucas back can Nicole please stay the hell out of this story. I want to see Lumi and their  daughter deal with this not Aunt Nicole sticking her nose in.

Nope. I can see it already: Saint Aunt Nicole will say and do all the right things in order to support and comfort Allie in her great distress, just like she's been doing since Allie showed up in Salem. Sami will do all the wrong things and somewhere along the way will unintentionally imply that Allie brought the rape upon herself. Lucas will be in the background making the occasional comment. UGH. This should be a story for Allie and her parents but Nicole will be shoehorned in as Allie's greatest ally. She really should have left town with Eric. 

• Love 6

Allie and Johnny were quite young (maybe 7-ish?) when Sami left the show back in 2014, so I definitely don't think they knew then as they would have been to young to understand anything.  We don't know whether the kids found out in the intervening years, but Allie hasn't said anything about it.  I tend to think maybe Allie doesn't know, because she made a comment back when she was fighting with Sami about her having twins with different fathers.

If Allie doesn't know already, then I agree that Sami is unlikely to tell Allie herself.  However, a lot of people know about the rape so if they want to address it, they can easily have Allie overhear Sami/Lucas/Kate/Marelna/Belle etc talking about it. 

But I can see Ron not wanting to address it at all, because having Sami rage against her daughter's evil rapist rapist when she's married to EJ is almost impossible to deal with unless they are going to fully explore it and move Sami away from EJ.

Edited by bubble sparkly
  • Love 3

Yeah the show is so far up EJ's ass that I don't expect it to be mentioned much less addressed. It was viewer response that got them to begrudgingly acknowledge the rape at all. They had years to address it before he became a zombie and never did so no way are they going to do so now.

I agree that we'll see more Saint Nicole interfering in a story that should be primarily focused on Sami and Allie. Lucas should be present because he's one of the few people who can get through to Sami when she's being Sami and (I hope) be able to provide some perspective that can break through Allie's immaturity. He would be the perfect mediator.

All Nicole will do is just keep fanning the flames of this conflict, because she ultimately cares about pissing off Sami, but she'll act all sweet around Allie and fool everyone into believing she's on her side. There are a ton of different ways they could resurrect Sami vs Nicole but the conflict with Allie shouldn't be one of them.

As I was typing that I had another thought. Back when Sami was raped by Alan Carrie ended up testifying against her at trial right? Stupid Wikipedia and Youtube have let me down on this one, and Dustin's Days Page is long gone, but I remember something about Carrie was tricked into admitting that Sami could be lying about Alan raping her and that causing a major fracture in their relationship. I may have the details wrong but here's my thought: what if we see a version of history repeating itself? Allie is angry and resentful towards Sami, effectively placing herself in the Sami role opposite Sami's Marlena (not suggesting Sami and Marlena are alike just that the situations are) so what if we learn that Sydney is the Carrie/Belle? It would make some sense as Marlena's never really hidden that she had a favorite child/children and it wasn't Sami (I would have also loved seeing an ongoing story that involved Eric showing resentment towards her for that favoritism, but the show isn't exactly interested in him so I digress). Maybe one of these confrontations between Sami and Allie will reveal that Sydney is the favorite and sparked Allie's resentment.

The one thing I want, even if it makes me roll my eyes for the rest of my life, is for Allie to give us a REASON for the resentment. Sami went overboard after witnessing Marlena and John cheating but everyone can understand her hurt, anger, and confusion. Allie's behavior and feelings didn't come out of nowhere and I want them to delve into that. Maybe it will be as simple as Allie discovering the truth about EJ and thinking Sami would want her to follow her example. Or maybe the day she learned about adultery, and (falsely) realized that's what Sami did to Lucas, sparked the resentment and seeing Sami's apparent devotion to EJ just made things worse. Maybe it's the rape and her feelings are so mixed up that she doesn't know how to sort through them. I don't care just give me something.

One final thought: if this does include Sami revealing the Alan rape to Allie it would be fun if she also included shooting him in the nuts when he tried to do it again. I think Allie would get on board with that resolution even if it doesn't solve their problems.

• Love 7

Ugh.  Just ugh.  I know this show might not have a long future in front of it but I think they're hoping for a few more years, at least, between NBC and potentially Peacock.  Tripp was decent enough as a character.  The actor is good looking, not terrible but also not some artistic genius with a bright primetime or movie future in front of him (watch me be wrong lol) so I think he'd make a decent 20s non-murdery character. 

So of course, this is the route they would take with him.  Just ugh.

Or he'll be falsely accused and also just ick.

6 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

I would be surprised if Jack plays any part in this story

Supposedly Jack and Jenn are going to have a story this fall but they haven't given any specifics about that story in any of the fall previews.  So bringing Jack into it would absolutely be something Ron would do.  I bet he's just upset that JJ is related to Claire so it can't be him. (Like father/like son....oh how he'd love that story).

9 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Even Sami would have changed her tune if she knew.

Changed her tune about what?  No one has even cared about the father of the baby and I can't see Sami wanting Nicole to have the baby.  If she wants it in the family, she wouldn't want it with Nicole.  If she wants it out of the family, she still wouldn't want it with Nicole.

• Love 3

Ah shit. I just thought of something. I'm already hating this story but then I remembered why I'm most likely going to detest it..

Ava 🤮Tripp's mother will probably be involved when she returns. Ava aka one of the most vile, obnoxious, trash characters. 

• Love 3

I wonder if the Tripp actor was told what his storyline was going to be when they wooed him back? Or did they promise him an exciting storyline and then blindside him by revealing Tripp would turn into a rapist? I think Kassie DePaiva implied that's how they lured her back to the show. I can't imagine an actor being so hard up for a job that they'd willingly return to a soap opera to portray a rapist whose victim is being groomed as a misunderstood but saintly young mother. 

33 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Tripp's mother will probably be involved when she returns. Ava aka one of the most vile, obnoxious, trash characters. 

No doubt she will make poor poor Allie's life a nightmare with various threats and at least one babynapping. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

According to SOD Allie remembers Tripp raped her what is up with RC and rape stories.

Never liked Tripp as he was the spawn of fucking Ava, but even I know this is character assassination. Ron is disgusting. As is this "story".

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Sounds like the Marty rape on OLTL.

Yea, I thought that, too. It's reminiscent since Marty thought Kevin was one of the men who raped her when he didn't and he actually showed up and helped her afterwards. 

The Marty rape story was SO good but nowadays there's just rape after rape and people falling for their rapists and they just never do these stories justice so they shouldn't do them at all. Add on Ron's sick fascination with rape in general and it's all just so terrible.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

Billy Bob was born around July, right? So that would put his conception around Oct-Nov 2019. Wasn't Evan/Chris in Salem around that time acting as David's babysitter.

Technically, the show is in 2021 right now....so the conception would have been fall 2020...so I think...Christian would have been babysitting still?

As if we needed the timeline to be confusing on top of everything else. 

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I thought that, too. It's reminiscent since Marty thought Kevin was one of the men who raped her when he didn't and he actually showed up and helped her afterwards. 

The Marty rape story was SO good but nowadays there's just rape after rape and people falling for their rapists and they just never do these stories justice so they shouldn't do them at all. Add on Ron's sick fascination with rape in general and it's all just so terrible.

Yup and Ron likes to repeat stories from One Life to Live on other shows that he writes for. I was riveted with the Marty storyline but hated how it elevated Todd's status on the show.. Rapists and serial killers should never be heroes.. Jack's redemption is an exception because Jack has never forgiven himself for raping Kayla and is still haunted by it till this day..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, Pearson80 said:

Yup and Ron likes to repeat stories from One Life to Live on other shows that he writes for. I was riveted with the Marty storyline but hated how it elevated Todd's status on the show.

I didn't watch One Life to Live until about summer 1996 when Todd/Blair were having a golden balloon shower wedding so it was interesting to go back and watch those clips. Todd was written as pretty psychotic but then got a pardon for saving Jessica. Kind of similar to what they did with Ben, right down to Blair/Ciara being an apologist for Todd/Ben. Anyway, Lucas Adams is a good choice for a leading man in that age group so of course they're going with this instead of setting him up with nuClaire or something. Ugh. They didn't learn from the Chase debacle at all.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I didn't watch One Life to Live until about summer 1996 when Todd/Blair were having a golden balloon shower wedding so it was interesting to go back and watch those clips. Todd was written as pretty psychotic but then got a pardon for saving Jessica. Kind of similar to what they did with Ben, right down to Blair/Ciara being an apologist for Todd/Ben. Anyway, Lucas Adams is a good choice for a leading man in that age group so of course they're going with this instead of setting him up with nuClaire or something. Ugh. They didn't learn from the Chase debacle at all.

It made sense that Blair was an apologist  for Todd since she was an outsider like him, she owed nobody in LLanview her loyalty. Whereas, Ciara witnessed what Ben did to her family and her nastiness towards anybody who told the truth about her beloved serial killer just pissed me off.

It was a disgrace what the show did to Chase and Aiden.  Dena was another hack with an agenda..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It was Ron who came up with the idea of a Marty/Todd romance years after the rape.  Of course, it turned out much later that Trevor St. John wasn't really Todd, but even he thought he was at that time.

But they did a good job when Marty's son Cole and Todd's daughter Starr developed a relationship, and Marty couldn't deal with it.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It was Ron who came up with the idea of a Marty/Todd romance years after the rape.  Of course, it turned out much later that Trevor St. John wasn't really Todd, but even he thought he was at that time.

But they did a good job when Marty's son Cole and Todd's daughter Starr developed a relationship, and Marty couldn't deal with it.

They also shared a child as well forever connecting Todd/Marty of course they ended up killing off Cole/Hope though by the time Starr was on GH.

• Love 1

The actor who plays Tripp is on contract so if his character is a rapist they are going to want him to stick around afterwards? I know it worked for EJ, Jack etc but in this case I doubt it will..  Then again this show has Ben as a leading man despite being an SK so...

I shudder to think what this show will do with JJ when he returns(which I hear is only a visit so hopefully its brief)

• Love 3

I don't think that Tripp will actually BE the rapist. I imagine that Allie will "misremember" the situation and then Tripp will be fine, although probably traumatized. But, if he does come back connected to a mob story, Allie better be careful if she is going to spread mistruths.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2020 at 12:41 PM, scarynikki12 said:

As I was typing that I had another thought. Back when Sami was raped by Alan Carrie ended up testifying against her at trial right? Stupid Wikipedia and Youtube have let me down on this one, and Dustin's Days Page is long gone, but I remember something about Carrie was tricked into admitting that Sami could be lying about Alan raping her and that causing a major fracture in their relationship. I may have the details wrong but here's my thought: what if we see a version of history repeating itself? Allie is angry and resentful towards Sami, effectively placing herself in the Sami role opposite Sami's Marlena (not suggesting Sami and Marlena are alike just that the situations are) so what if we learn that Sydney is the Carrie/Belle? It would make some sense as Marlena's never really hidden that she had a favorite child/children and it wasn't Sami (I would have also loved seeing an ongoing story that involved Eric showing resentment towards her for that favoritism, but the show isn't exactly interested in him so I digress). Maybe one of these confrontations between Sami and Allie will reveal that Sydney is the favorite and sparked Allie's resentment.

I wonder if they might just have Claire and Allie have Carrie/Sami-style drama?  If it turns out that Tripp isn't the rapist but found her after and she's confused/repressing etc. (which...groan....we don't really need this on top of a rape and rape baby), then Tripp is a possible love interest for both Claire and Allie.  Ron had Claire and Ciarra fighting over guys, so I could see them doing a Tripp/Claire/Allie triangle if he's innocent.

Also, we know that Allie tells Claire that Tripp raped her, so if Ron does go the mistaken identity route then if there is a trial with the real rapist then Claire could be in the Carrie role and have to say that Allie first accused Tripp, which could lead to the real rapist being found not guilty etc.  Claire is probably more liable to feel like she has to tell the truth in court, whereas Nicole or Lumi would probably lie and deny Allie accused Tripp if they got questioned.

Oh man, what if Ron is going to make this even more complicated and make it so Tripp and Allie had consensual sex, then she was raped later on at the party by a different guy (and Allie is associating Tripp with the rape after seeing him because it brings back memories of that night)?  Then we might be subjected to a WTD story with Tripp and the real rapist or something.

• Love 2

So will they actually explain why the DiMeras had a vested interest in bringing Ava Vitale back from the dead ? 

Or are we expected to just go along with this and not ask why they want to resurrect her ...

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Never liked Tripp as he was the spawn of fucking Ava, but even I know this is character assassination. Ron is disgusting. As is this "story".

Il be over the moon if it turned out that he isnt Steve's long lost son afterall. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Useful 1
On 9/24/2020 at 2:27 AM, Pearson80 said:

Yup,  EJ and Stefano put fake Rafe in her life, disgusting!

And sami still went gaga over EJ and went on to marry him. 

Edited by Rafael
14 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

The actor who plays Tripp is on contract so if his character is a rapist they are going to want him to stick around afterwards? I know it worked for EJ, Jack etc but in this case I doubt it will..  Then again this show has Ben as a leading man despite being an SK so...

Yea like if Tripp did rape Allie, with these writers I'm afraid they wouldn't realize that would preclude him from being a leading man. Especially if they went the 'complicated' route of them both being drunk or something. But I think it's more likely it's gonna be a mistaken identity thing.

Ugh just why a fucking rape storyline? I mean, I'm just gonna fast forward through it, but it's still annoying lol.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea like if Tripp did rape Allie, with these writers I'm afraid they wouldn't realize that would preclude him from being a leading man. Especially if they went the 'complicated' route of them both being drunk or something. 

EJ was the show's leading man for a good 5-7 years and he raped Sami, so yeah.

• Love 3

Monday, October 5, 2020 
Vincent reveals Ciara's fate to Ben and Hope.
Melinda pressures Eli to help her nail Kristen.

Wednesday, October 7, 2020 
Steve and Kayla are shocked when they learn what Allie said about Tripp.
Claire gets to know the new Titan intern, Charlie.
Victor fires Xander!
Philip makes a mysterious call. 

---------

Allie tells Lani what happened in London.
-Tripp recounts his side of the story to Steve.
-Bonnie attempts to gain Justin’s forgiveness.
-Allie gives Claire shocking news about Tripp.
-Philip realizes Xander has been plotting against him.
-Eli pleads with Kristen to help keep Lani out of trouble.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1