Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

OMG, Kate's face as she fires the gun with one hand and holds the baby with the other. 🤣 But, y'know what? Good for her rescuing Henry AND shooting Clyde. I'm happy it's not John or Steve or any other man doing the rescuing this time.

JFC, now the show wants to medically rape Kayla? Seriously, this show is obsessed with rape AND Stefano DiMera. Let. it. go.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Was he cooking Stefano's "essence" in an Instant Pot?????

I texted my mom this promo along with a rundown of this upcoming story. After she watched the promo she asked if the baby was being created in a crock pot 😆

• LOL 5

Monday, November 2, 2020
Ben confirms that Vincent killed Ciara

Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Kate tells Roman how Allie was raped in London.

Wednesday, November 4, 2020
Steve feels compelled to take his son’s word on the results.
Lani panics when she finds Eli missing from the hospital.

Thursday, November 5, 2020
Jake bails Ben out of jail.

Friday, November 6, 2020
Abigail is deeply shaken after finding a letter from Jack to Kate.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Abigail is deeply shaken after finding a letter from Jack to Kate.

Whaaaat?  Are they going to say Jack and Kate had sex way back then? Is Gwen Jack and Kate's love child? LOLOLOLO!

Or is this maybe supposed to be Jake?

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

The only thing this show loves more than rape and prostitution is having characters read letters (or, in a pinch, old newspaper articles) out loud, preferably to a crowd. 

I'm going into "la la la la it's not happening mode" with Kayla and the Stefano spawn. No. No.

• Love 3

Man, Evan looks good. Would've loved to have him onscreen as a love interest for Will or Paul instead of turned into the killer of the day in service of the latest Ben-propping story.

What are the odds on Tripp faking the paternity test results? The November 4th spoiler certainly sounds like he knows about it and might have done something to alter the results. If he really is a rapist though, I don't know why he didn't do a better job covering up his crime - instead of admitting she took her clothes off in front of him, denying that he was also drunk, claiming their encounter was consensual, etc. Surely he understands the existence of baby Henry leaves him open to suspicion. Even if he doesn't take the test, he has plenty of other family members - several of them related to Allie - who might provide a DNA sample that would indicate a familial relation to Henry's bio-dad. The whole story leaves a bad taste in my mouth by reducing it to a "he said, she said" debate.

Edited by Aymery
  • Love 1
On 10/24/2020 at 8:57 AM, peachmangosteen said:

The Kayla thing feels very Passions. Like I won't lie, I am into campy bullshit, but because it's Ron it's just really, really icky. The man is disturbed. 

Passions was obsessed with sexual assaults especially in the last two years. I remember Fancy being raped twice within a short period of time. JER and RC share some weird kinks it seems. 

I'm beyond tired of the Stefano shit. Let that character stay dead and buried especially since the actor that played him has been dead for years. At least B&B never tried any shit like this with the original Sally Spectra. I think she's still considered to be alive on that show though.

• Love 2

I think I need to take a break again. I can't find one plotline with redeeming qualities. Xander was keeping me hanging on but now he just stands there looking whipped while Sarah yells at him and it is a turn off. The Kayla plotline is disgusting, the rape fallout plot is offensive, and I just look at Ben and want him dead for killing Vincent's girlfriend and making him sad. He had a moment of clarity last week when he said if he had not killed Wendy then Cierra would still be alive, but that passed quickly into lets keep up the cycle. Ugh.

Oh I forgot the constant Marlena kidnapping - so over it! She is a senior citizen now and so is her husband please give them an Alice/Tom like retirement involving baking donuts and reading poems. I don't want to see them cavort around in danger anymore. Same goes for Steve. 

Edited by brisbydog
edit
  • Love 8

This pacing/plotting on Hope's note seems...oh I don't know, a week late! Why are they just now finding it? Did she mail it? Cause if she left it at her own house where Belle and Shawn appear to be staying, I feel like they should have noticed it by now.  Also, on bereavement leave or not, I feel like someone on the Salem PD would have tried to get a hold of her, a fellow cop, to say that Orpheus/Rolf/Clyde are on the loose.  Good thing Orpheus/Rolf/Clyde didn't get a hold of her;, she'd have birthed Stefano's Satan spawn before anyone would have noticed her missing. 

Edited by Peanut6711
  • Love 4

Jennifer is shocked by a secret from Jack's past (from what I am reading Gwen has Abby reveal it at the party by tricking her to read a letter Jack wrote to KATE - if Kate is Gwen's mother that would be hysterical. She really does sleep with EVERYBODY)

Jake and Kate have a one night fling (uh yeah see above comment)

Shelle plan to remarry and Jan plans to tank it (her dress is gorgeous saw pics)

Xander and Sarah team up to find out what Philip is up to (thank goodness  no more waggy finger)

Some stuff about Ben going after Vincent (I'm on Vincent's side 100% on this one hope Ben goes back to the big house. Spoilers indicate he didn't even kill Cierra just wants Ben to feel the same pain he felt. So TEAM VINCENT all the way)

Drawn out Tripp/Allie stuff with the DNA results indicating he is related. We all know that Charlie will end up being Ava's kid and the rapist. I'm over this plot

Nothing about Kayla bearing Little Stefano so I assume this plot is over today as it was filler crap anyway

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Jennifer is shocked by a secret from Jack's past (from what I am reading Gwen has Abby reveal it at the party by tricking her to read a letter Jack wrote to KATE - if Kate is Gwen's mother that would be hysterical. She really does sleep with EVERYBODY)

Lmao Lol GIF by reactionseditor

8 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Shelle plan to remarry and Jan plans to tank it (her dress is gorgeous saw pics)

Where are the pics?

8 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Nothing about Kayla bearing Little Stefano so I assume this plot is over today as it was filler crap anyway

Yea, it seems like that isn't going to actually amount to anything since this was just a filler thing. Thank goodness!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Does Kate not remember giving birth to this child? (Who's the mother storylines are so absurd.) Isn't this the second time they've given Kate a surprise child? (Rex/Cassie?) Gwen's about to get a bushsel of half-siblings. 

14 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Some stuff about Ben going after Vincent (I'm on Vincent's side 100% on this one hope Ben goes back to the big house. Spoilers indicate he didn't even kill Cierra just wants Ben to feel the same pain he felt. So TEAM VINCENT all the way)

While it's certainly karma for Ben, still feel bad or Hope.  Vincent is sick for watching her suffer. 

15 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Drawn out Tripp/Allie stuff with the DNA results indicating he is related. We all know that Charlie will end up being Ava's kid and the rapist. I'm over this plot

If they are going to do this, then I hope that the results indicate "related" but not a daddy match, at least being real medical world consistent. Though I agree it will probably turn out to be half-brother Charlie, at least for the characters in this he said/she said it would throw a loop as Tripp wonders how exactly he's related and Allie reels from accusing the wrong person as her mystery visitor remains at large.  Bonus points if Tripp steals Steve's toothbrush just to be sure. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh shoot thought it was a preview pic. Shows you how much attention I pay to Shelle

Yes I do feel bad for Hope but mostly I just hate Ben and he is the one on my screen

I think Tripp and Charlie are both Ava's sons and both inexplicably were in London in Allie's flat on the same night without bumping into each other and now are also currently in Salem. What are the odds!?!?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Tripp has no idea he has a sibling? Maybe Ava gave her son up for adoption?

well if Kate has no idea she has a daughter I'd say that Tripp not knowing is more plausible of these two scenarios

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Belle/Shawn/Jan

So I have to give credit to Ryan Quan, because he said, “what if Belle and Shawn decide to get married?” I said, “aren’t they already married?” So this is something happy to celebrate and a great idea for a story that would activate Jan. Jan still pines for Shawn and hearing that they’re going to have a wedding, she thinks, “well not on my watch.” She will be behind the scenes scheming.

Abby/Chad/Jake

Abby is giving Jake a chance and they actually have an okay relationship, but he gets under Chad’s skin. SO there is definitely this little problem brewing there and its another c**** in the armor that Gwen can exploit. Every chance she sees to sow division she will stoke it.

Kate/Jake

This could be a controversial pairing of Kate and Jake. The two of them living under the same roof, kind of developed like, “huh, what about these two?” So you’ll see in November what the initial inciting incident is that gets them together. Its kind of a one-night fling that may develop into something more.

Gabi/Rafe

At the end of November, Rafe and Gabi return and we learn that the danger hanging over the family is no longer a threat. Rafe is coming back with hope that he and Hope can pick up right where they left off, but he’s thrown for a bit of a loop when he learns that Hope has left Salem and Ciara died. SO he’s about to embark on a new direction. And then for Gabi, similarly, she comes back thinking she can tell Jake the truth, only to find he’s found himself a new bed partner.

Eli/Lani/Brady/Kristen

Kristen pleads guilty and does the right thing but there’s the secret there, that Eli strong-armed her into it. If Lani finds out what Eli did, it could be a big problem.

Philip/Sarah/Xander

Xander has been mistrustful of Philip from the beginning. Sarah says, “okay, lets team up and figure it out.” They’re working together and scheming together to try and figure out what Philip is up to. We’ve introduced that he has this secret partner-in-crime, who is coming to Salem.

• Love 1

I think a lot of us predicted the Kate/Jake thing but it doesnt make me cringe any less. And then Gabi finding out. Aw hell no.

1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Yes I do feel bad for Hope but mostly I just hate Ben and he is the one on my screen

Same. I hate so much that this is being done in a way where we are supposed to feel sorry for Ben while everyone is sweeping under the rug that this shit started because Ben killed an innocent woman in cold blood.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

I think a lot of us predicted the Kate/Jake thing but it doesnt make me cringe any less. And then Gabi finding out. Aw hell no.

Same. I hate so much that this is being done in a way where we are supposed to feel sorry for Ben while everyone is sweeping under the rug that this shit started because Ben killed an innocent woman in cold blood.

Exactly. Why is Vincent's grief for Wendy not as important as Ben's all consuming loooovvee for Cierra? Just cause we didn't see them on screen together doesn't mean what Vincent feels is not real. Ben should just recognize that and leave Vincent to the court, but nooo, he has to kill him HIMSELF cause his mourning gives him permission to do another murder

• Love 9

Clearly they want to put up another spoiler in between Jake and Gabi and I guess there's no one else around?  I would think Gwen could have still been that spoiler given their history.  Kate just seems like a strange choice for a "serious" obstacle. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Kristen pleads guilty and does the right thing but there’s the secret there, that Eli strong-armed her into it. If Lani finds out what Eli did, it could be a big problem.

FUCK LANI! FUCK KRISTEN! ELI, RUN FAR AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

I can't believe they are truly going with Kate/Jake. I am literally loling!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I find it sad because I know it's only going to lead to more trash talk between Gabi and Kate, which is obviously going to have an ageist slant to it. Lauren Koslow deserves so much better. The woman looks amazing, is always stylish and passionate in her performances and it seems like no one has any interest in writing for the character at all. Plus, Kate was almost a mentor figure to Gabi these last few years, in addition to being Ari's grandmother. Would be nice if Gabi had at least one friend. Instead, they're going to turn both of the show's most interesting female characters into slutty shrews over boring Jake. Why?

...and please don't tell me that Gwen is supposed to be Kate's daughter. Huh? Bizarre much?

Why don't we make Rolfe Xander's brother while we're at it, and maybe Claire can be Charlie's Aunt, Victor can be Jake's Uncle...🙄🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 3

Yeah, it’s ridiculous to have Kate and Gabi fighting over a man considering Gabi is the same age as Kate’s grandson. And, not meaning to be ageist (and Kate absolutely does look fab), but does anyone seriously think  Jake is going to turn down Gabi and her tits ahoy jumpsuits for a senior citizen?? This is just a pointless story all around. I would much prefer to see Kate and Gabi starting a new fashion company together (because DiMera canned Gabi’s line, even though it was profitable right??)

• Love 8
5 hours ago, bubble sparkly said:

Gabi and her tits ahoy jumpsuits

....oh my God....I can't breathe

I just spent two full minutes convulsing and wheezing, trying to suppress my hysterical laughter because I didn't want to disturb anyone by howling.

Where did you get that? Good God. That's amazing.

*tries to calm down*

• LOL 2

Casey looks like he's lost weight or maybe hair. 

Anyways I saw the spoiler about Jack/Kate.

This is why you don't wish for your faves to have a story on this show.

Oddly enough a Jack/Kate affair would've been a lot more plausible back when Deborah Adair was in the role and they used to work closely together etc.  I have to admit I'm surprised they are making Jack less neutered(I just wish they chose someone other than Kate for him  I mean really they couldn't have brought in some random chick for him to hook up with) even if I think its OOC for him to ever cheat on Jennifer. 

Have to say this doesn't bother me as much as I thought probably because this involves a different Jennifer now.

This plot twist is also lacking if Laura isn't somehow involved in this on screen.

Unlike that affair Jack can't pretend to not know how Kate is connected to Jennifer. He was there.

I'll watch the JJ stuff and hope his stay is really really short... 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Abby is insufferable. How about talking to your father in private and getting some answers rather than embarrass him in front of a bunch of people?

While I think Abby is as thoughtless as much as the next person. In this case I'm not too bothered by it considering most people wouldn't be thrilled to find out their dad cheated on their mother while she was in a coma. Plus this is obviously to be parallel to when Laura revealed Lucas to be Bill/Kate's son at a party(that one was much better BTW I wish that was still on YT to watch now).

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

his is why you don't wish for your faves to have a story on this show.

Yeah.  Pretty much the antithesis of what Jack would do as a character.

And goodness, if the alleged night happened while she was in coma, then Gwen can't be the product of that night.  So if Gwen is Jack's daughter, are they going to have another unknown lover of his out there? 

• Love 3

WTF?! Oh come on! This milquetoast version of Jack would never cheat on a comatose Jennifer. And how the hell does Gwen fit into this affair? Obviously, there's no way she's the product of Jack & Kate's affair. Are they going to say that Jack is a serial cheater that goes back to his first marriage to Jennifer? Ugh, I was perfectly happy with J&J in the role of supportive friends, I did not need them in a frontburner story and certainly not this one that shits all over Jack. 

Edited by bunnyblue
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Yeah.  Pretty much the antithesis of what Jack would do as a character.

And goodness, if the alleged night happened while she was in coma, then Gwen can't be the product of that night.  So if Gwen is Jack's daughter, are they going to have another unknown lover of his out there? 

Or Gwen could be a product of Harper/Kate. Yes I know Harper was sterile but this is a soap so.. 

The Jack of the 80s would've done it but this version? No.

Plus why does it have to be Kate talk about a forced character at this point. I don't buy men of all ages wanting this chick(even if LK looks great for her age) its not like she's particularly nice, funny or has any other qualities that a man would be attracted to.  If they insisted on Jack having a fling while Jennifer was in a coma...

A better scenario would've been if Jack had a ONS with a random chick who was say in her 20s/30s then FF to now she returns as JJ's new love. Then its revealed. That would've been far soapier and easier to take.

However this show sees JJ as filler so that wasn't going to happen.

52 minutes ago, bunnyblue said:

WTF?! Oh come on! This milquetoast version of Jack would never cheat on a comatose Jennifer. And how the hell does Gwen fit into this affair? Obviously, there's no way she's the product of Jack & Kate's affair. Are they going to say that Jack is a serial cheater that goes back to his first marriage to Jennifer? Ugh, I was perfectly happy with J&J in the role of supportive friends, I did not need them in a frontburner story and certainly not this one that shits all over Jack. 

Like I said its best for characters you like to just visit or stay on the backburner... at least this is slightly easier for me to take with MR no longer in the role as Jennifer but yeah... 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 1

Jack used to have an affinity for prostitutes, perhaps during the Peter/Jennifer coupling in a moment of weakness and self-loathing he hooked up with a prostitute and got her pregnant..  No thanks to Jack and Kate... They did have awesome chemistry when Deborah Adair played her, to be fair she was a chemistry magnet..

• Love 3

-Gwen privately revels in the havoc she’s wreaked.

-Jennifer slaps Jack!

-Theo and Claire reconnect.

-Xander gives Victor evidence implicating Philip.

-Belle has a big, romantic surprise for Shawn.

-Philip’s mysterious partner is revealed

• Love 1
3 hours ago, howmanywords said:

Abby is insufferable. How about talking to your father in private and getting some answers rather than embarrass him in front of a bunch of people?

Remember she is related to Sarah would love to embarrass Xander in front of Phillip.

11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

The letter is probably referring to events 30 years ago but Abby jumps to conclusions and states that jack cheated on coma jen as fact

That's exactly what I was thinking.

11 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Gwen privately revels in the havoc she’s wreaked.

Fun!

• Love 2