Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ouinason said:

Maybe so Rex can tell Nicole where Eric lives, since he's moved since she's been dead. 

But it appears that Nicole just shows up Eric's place and finds Rex there.

• Love 1

Since she killed Stefano.  Which is dickead ass deserved but she was already acting like she ran this damn town before and entitled but yet moral authority. Also if it was gonna be someone it would be fantastic shot and crazy bitch Sami. 

Hope also acts really insecure and freaking out over middle school shit over Rafe, the cringe hurts my shoulders. Cray they’re both in their 50s and socially and intuitively idiotic. 

Is Eric more lust worthy or lovable than Rex?   

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

Hope has been annoying long before Ben and Ciara hooked up

True. Ron made her worst by making her act like a jealous insecure banshee over Rafe. She was married to Bo Brady for goodness sakes! Hope begging Rafe not to go to Sami was so pathetic.. How the mighty has fallen!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

True. Ron made her worst by making her act like a jealous insecure banshee over Rafe. She was married to Bo Brady for goodness sakes! Hope begging Rafe not to go to Sami was so pathetic.. How the mighty has fallen!

Beg him not to leave? I would have happily packed his suitcases and drove him to the airport and tell him not to hurry back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

1000 times YES! Rex turns my stomach.

I loved Rex back in the day, when he was "Brady".  😉  

I barely remember original-Rex and this one has his (very rare) moments, but usually is kinda pathetic.  But, then again, so is Eric most days. Though at least Rex has a job.  What does Eric do? Anything besides help his father at the Brady Pub.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

It's hard. Eric is much more attractive physically, but he is the literal worst. Rex is more fun and charming, but also an idiot. But Eric is also stupid. They both have some women-related issues. I'd probably still take Rex overall.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

I barely remember original-Rex and this one has his (very rare) moments, but usually is kinda pathetic.  But, then again, so is Eric most days. Though at least Rex has a job.  What does Eric do? Anything besides help his father at the Brady Pub.

Eric runs the Horton Center. 

• Love 5

Ah, OG Rex, such a lovable genius with zero common sense or emotional intelligence.  Much like the current one, but hotter, 'cause Eric Winter....

Fucking Mimi ruined it!  I hate her.  Little Miss "Emily is my miracle baby" when she just straight up gave away and shrugged off her other child, like he doesn't exist.

• Love 4

I don't see why Eric is bad. I think the writing for him makes him seem a little immature sometimes, like he's naive and too literal. It's been like that since his priest days though. With all that grey coming in, I'd like to see him mellow. John is a good example of this. You can tell he's got life experience. Eric seems kinda...young. But in a way that doesn't make sense.

Maybe I'm not making sense LOL.

Point is, I like Eric in spite of that.

Rex is being played as nice and goofy, but he's a dirtbag on paper, so it's not working for me.

• Love 3
On 4/18/2019 at 5:54 PM, Harmony233 said:

Poor Claire I know she's done some crazy things but her being the bad guy in this story is pissing me off.Tripp and Haley should leave.

On 4/18/2019 at 8:02 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I heard it was ORK who wanted to leave. They could've always recasted Claire if they really wanted to keep her around.

I think the poster meant that Tripp and Hayley should be made to leave the loft and not Claire.  She lived there first and if Tripp and Hayley want to believably pretend to be married, then they should be the ones leaving to look for a cozy cottage for two--where they can both rot :):)

And I will miss ORK, she is truly doing a great job in this ridiculous retcon of a story.

• Love 9

I don't think Eric is bad, per say, I just think he's an entirely different character than the Eric Brady who left the show.  Earnest, yes, but not quite the whining hypocrite that he is now.  He had limits to what he would put up with, but he's now so black and white on everything, except how he acts, that's it's a bit jarring even after all this time.  I do like him sometimes though, as long as Nicole's name is not mentioned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
59 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I do like him sometimes though, as long as Nicole's name is not mentioned.

I pretty much only like him if he is not interacting romantically with a woman. Any woman. Same for Brady. And hell, probably even Rex. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Since she killed Stefano.  Which is dickead ass deserved but she was already acting like she ran this damn town before and entitled but yet moral authority. Also if it was gonna be someone it would be fantastic shot and crazy bitch Sami. 

Hope also acts really insecure and freaking out over middle school shit over Rafe, the cringe hurts my shoulders. Cray they’re both in their 50s and socially and intuitively idiotic. 

Rafe isn't in his 50s he's in his 40s. He was never considered that much older than Sami, Nicole etc.

• Love 1

This show sucks at writing characters in relationships which is why none of these relationships appeal to me that and lack of chemistry in most of them. 

They don't write them consistently when they are with family members etc a lot of these characters are fine then when they're in a relationship they act like completely different people and its jarring.

• Love 2

Looking forward to Val's return...but I'm undecided about what I would like to see. I definitely don't like Sheila with Abe but I also don't want Val tied down to him either. He just has no sex appeal.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Looking forward to Val's return...but I'm undecided about what I would like to see. I definitely don't like Sheila with Abe but I also don't want Val tied down to him either. He just has no sex appeal.

My guess is that she's coming back to tell Abe goodbye.

• Love 3

Well we haven't seen him do anything there since.....um....the first time Nicole left, before he and Jennifer started dating? Is that possible?

My guess is that she's coming back to tell Abe goodbye.

Didn't that already happen, albeit off-screen? I'd be more inclined to think Ron's bringing her back to comment on the Lani situation or operate on Will.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Man, this Will story is going to be rough to watch.  I snark on a lot of stuff that happens on here but I'm going to really dislike seeing him deal with this.

No Jack and Jennifer for May sweeps? Disappointing.

Can they please GFO with this freaking fire shit?

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Man, this Will story is going to be rough to watch.  I snark on a lot of stuff that happens on here but I'm going to really dislike seeing him deal with this.

Same. I'm glad they're tying it back to that serum, because a brain tumor/cancer story is just sad as hell on its own, but it's apparently going to get really really reeeeeaaaaallllly bad for him before they find a solution (which will make it so difficult to have to watch, as you said). 😢

1 minute ago, tribeca said:

So no one died in the fire?

Apparently not! LMAO 🤣

• Love 5

Meh at Lani and Rafe. I dislike him and she's not a chemistry magnet, so that unhealthy bonding over Jordan's kid isn't something I am looking forward to watching. I'm ok with Eli, still mostly neutral, and I don't see any real chem between Elani so I'm not upset there either. I'm mostly bleh over this turn of events but TPTB needed another wedge in the Rope marriage to push Hope into French Rafe's arms. 
Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 4

Black+Brady+Evans@TheSalemRoyals

· 17h

Replying to @TheSalemRoyals

"So the question is, if she's going to lash out again at Haley this time, what will that do to JJ and Tripp, etc.? Ben and Ciara are on this quest to get to the bottom of who set that fire. And they are getting closer and closer and closer to Claire." #Days #Cin

If this will end this ridiculous "Who set the fire" story, I'll confess.

ANYTHING to bring it to an end.

I was so hoping to see a spoiler where Ciara is struck down with a terrible and long-lasting case of laryngitis.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Rafe/Lani should've been the story from jump it was he she wanted when she first showed up to town but he shot her down.

We would've been spared the horror of Rope and JLani in the process. Well I would at least. 

Containment FTW.

• Love 8

Echoing others, I'm glad they're tying Will's medical crisis back to the memory serum he took.  This sounds odd to say, but that's...kinda realistic lol?  That an experimental procedure made by a wacko doctor is having severe side effects.

But again, Will (and Sonny) aren't driving their own story, that I find weak.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of May 6, 2019

Rafe disobeys Hope’s orders, which ends in tragedy; John and Marlena celebrate their six-month anniversary; Ben and Ciara break difficult news to Stefan and Chloe; Kayla gives Sonny and Will bad news

• Love 1
On 4/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Rafe isn't in his 50s he's in his 40s. He was never considered that much older than Sami, Nicole etc.

GG is 48 😂 not a big difference. And they’re treating Rafe as a contemporary of Hope now. 

Ben is supposed to be in his early 30s and is being treated as a contemporary of young Ciara. 

• Love 4

So, spoiler says that "Ciara will go to bat for her boyfriend when it comes to keeping what's left of his family intact".

Aww, isn't that special?  Perhaps she could "go to bat" and try to reassemble Eve's daughter, or superglue Serena back together, or maybe decoupage the remains of the midwife Ben murdered into a nice keepsake box for HER family?  

Or maybe, JUST maybe, she could go sit in a dark corner somewhere, contemplate what an entitled, obnoxious, spoiled brat she is and just STFU?  

That's a storyline I would love to see dragged out into infinity.

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, boes said:

So, spoiler says that "Ciara will go to bat for her boyfriend when it comes to keeping what's left of his family intact".

Aww, isn't that special?  Perhaps she could "go to bat" and try to reassemble Eve's daughter, or superglue Serena back together, or maybe decoupage the remains of the midwife Ben murdered into a nice keepsake box for HER family?  

Or maybe, JUST maybe, she could go sit in a dark corner somewhere, contemplate what an entitled, obnoxious, spoiled brat she is and just STFU?  

That's a storyline I would love to see dragged out into infinity.

Amen! I wish she was the same character that Lauren Bowles played --- that Ciara would never be this dumb. Anyone remember when she flimm-flammed Sami out of her diamond earrings : )?

Edited by Lastwaltz
spelling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

GG is 48 😂 not a big difference. And they’re treating Rafe as a contemporary of Hope now. 

Ben is supposed to be in his early 30s and is being treated as a contemporary of young Ciara. 

When did we get Ben's age? I don't recall it being addressed on the show other than he's like a decade younger than Jordan. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, boes said:

I like Ciara having agency, even if it's misguided. When it comes to Ciara, it is either she's a doormat, a victim, or a brat so I'll take her being a brat if it means she's doing something other than twiddling her thumbs or being rescued. 

And tbh, I don't care about Paige or Serena. They were terrible characters - Paige only became interesting when JJ/Eve affair came out - that I don't recall many mourning when they died. The only takeaway I had from all that was KdP gave a great performance of grieving Eve. Otherwise, meh. It wouldn't be the first time Days cut characters I don't care about for whatever reason. *shrug* Like some people don't care that Stefano was murdered by in cold blood by Hope, I'm not going to suddenly care about Paige, Serena, or racist Eve's feelings ... especially now with Eve going out of her way to destroy Jennifer and Haley out of misplaced spite - cause Days decided to bring Ben back and rehab the character. Day player Wendy, ok sure. She had potential. 

Rafe disobeys Hope’s orders, which ends in tragedy;

I have a feeling the tragedy will be Hope being fired, which isn't really a tragedy to me. The only tragedy there would be if Rafe somehow is named commissioner after she's sacked. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
added something
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

I like Ciara having agency, even if it's misguided. When it comes to Ciara, it is either she's a doormat, a victim, or a brat so I'll take her being a brat if it means she's doing something other than twiddling her thumbs or being rescued. 

And tbh, I don't care about Paige or Serena. They were terrible characters - Paige only became interesting when JJ/Eve affair came out - that I don't recall many mourning when they died. The only takeaway I had from all that was KdP gave a great performance of grieving Eve. Otherwise, meh. It wouldn't be the first time Days cut characters I don't care about for whatever reason. *shrug* Like some people don't care that Stefano was murdered by in cold blood by Hope, I'm not going to suddenly care about Paige, Serena, or racist Eve's feelings ... especially now with Eve going out of her way to destroy Jennifer and Haley out of misplaced spite - cause Days decided to bring Ben back and rehab the character. Day player Wendy, ok sure. She had potential. 

I have a feeling the tragedy will be Hope being fired, which isn't really a tragedy to me. The only tragedy there would be if Rafe somehow is named commissioner after she's sacked. 

I think the tr agedy is holly will be pressumed  dead.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

When did we get Ben's age? I don't recall it being addressed on the show other than he's like a decade younger than Jordan. 

When he was began dating Failure. Sorry I don’t have a video to upload and time stamp or anything but Hellbeast is 26-29 and he mentioned being slightly older than her. 

• Love 4

I'll bet that the order that Rafe ignores will be something that she got from Ted, since she seems to be so stupid as to believe him. And, since the spoilers say that Hope will lose her job - YIPPEE! Is there any word as to the longevity of the Ted character or can we look forward to him leaving soon? Or at least by the end of August when so many are gone.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

Serena was a "terrible" character with the whole elephant storyline. She was murdered by Ben.  Paige was a sweet character that JJ fell in love with and then he betrayed her and slept with her mother.  And Ben strangled her to death.  Day player Wendy was the midwife who delivered Thomas, and then got her brains blown out by Ben.

• Love 3

I wasn't particularly a fan of Paige or Serena, but still. Paige's death was gruesome to watch. For me it has nothing to do with whether they were great characters, they were brutally murdered. There are people in my life that I don't like but it doesnt I mean I would be OK with seeing them strangled to death. I admit that I have come to tolerate Ben. I can respect that he acknowledges what he's done in the past and it still haunts him. And I really like RSW. I dont care that Ben now has a lot of fans and that they can forgive him for being a murderer. For me though I still cringe when I think of moments like Ben telling Eve her daughter is "worm food".

• Love 7
4 hours ago, bannana said:

Serena was a "terrible" character with the whole elephant storyline. She was murdered by Ben.  Paige was a sweet character that JJ fell in love with and then he betrayed her and slept with her mother.  And Ben strangled her to death.  Day player Wendy was the midwife who delivered Thomas, and then got her brains blown out by Ben.

Again, it is a shrug for me that the show got rid of them. I know what happened and it doesn't change that I thought they terrible / bland / boring characters. I don't applaud their gruesome exits and trying to shame me for my opinion on fictional characters I thought were terrible won't change my mind that I didn't care about them. If people think otherwise that Serena and Paige were great / interesting characters, cool cause mileage varies, but it doesn't change my opinion on them. 

• Love 3

I still think what they did with Ben and Robert Wilson was shortsighted. They should have had Robert come back as his twin living with the stigma of his brothers crimes and looking like him. Or they should have made Dan the serial killer which would have been a fabulous twist and Ben just a man with anger issues (being abusive or controlling in his past would have been enough to drive his atonement and present guilt complex and Hope hatred of him today). 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I still think what they did with Ben and Robert Wilson was shortsighted.

I don't necessarily disagree but I think foremost at that time was how to pimp Chabby as the couple to root for and as "blameless" victims being kept apart, hence the twist. Then Eric was made the bad guy regarding Daniel. 

I'm not as bothered with Days going this route with Ben (or Cin) in that I like things darker in my soap stories and with fictional characters. And chemistry goes a long way for me with soaps too. I just don't like to see misogyny & double standards where male characters do terrible things but only female characters are held accountable / called names for their behavior or a mob mentality. I like a balance. I tune in to the Hallmark Channel for schmaltz and lighthearted stories. 😎

Edited by Chick2Chic
added something
  • Love 5