Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

A lighter is innocuous by itself. Perhaps, Claire smokes weed.  It sounds very lame for that to be the reason for JJ to become suspicious of Claire..

I would have no trouble believing Claire lights herself a stogie and belts down some single malt behind closed doors every time she plans out her latest ill-conceived plot - and puts on some Sinatra in the background.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

....what? That she's the Necktie Killer...or that she's Ben's Mom?

It had better not happen, but if she does end up being the Retconned Killer, it's insane to me that they would drop this bomb after Chad and Abigail are off the show. It's insane that Ben and Abigail were on the show together for months and barely had any contact, and this show is insane in general, but to think of them completely rewriting history like that after the two most affected characters, arguably, are nowhere to be found.....that....that's just special.

I don't think the secret is any of that, I think it's just what she already told Rafe - that she unearthed that memory of having purposely killed their mom in that car accident.  Or hell, it might just be about the sexual abuse she suffered at Clyde's hands, which Rafe knows, but I don't believe is public knowledge, certainly Ben doesn't know.

14 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

....what? That she's the Necktie Killer...or that she's Ben's Mom?

It had better not happen, but if she does end up being the Retconned Killer, it's insane to me that they would drop this bomb after Chad and Abigail are off the show. It's insane that Ben and Abigail were on the show together for months and barely had any contact, and this show is insane in general, but to think of them completely rewriting history like that after the two most affected characters, arguably, are nowhere to be found.....that....that's just special.

Brady encourages Gabi take her revenge against Stefan to a whole new level.

Let me guess - he tells her to use his old shitty Eve plan! Seduce, steal the company away, and then dump him...only to have True Love interfere along the way *gag*

NTK although I would prefer it if she was Ben's mom I thought during her first stint that was her big secret. That Ben was the product of Clyde raping Jordan and he was raised as her brother.

It would be an original shocking secret for this show which means its probably not true.

I hope that turns out to be the secret but I doubt it.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

A lighter is innocuous by itself. Perhaps, Claire smokes weed.  It sounds very lame for that to be the reason for JJ to become suspicious of Claire..

I think JJ ends up visiting Jordan in the hospital on the job(much like he did Gabi when she got beaten in prison). Jordan says something that makes him question the fire.

What if Claire moves in with JJ and Tripp/Haley live with Ciara in the loft. I mean if they want people to believe Tripp/Haley are married Claire shouldn't be living there.

Plus JJ loves taking in stray women and it would keep Claire in his orbit.

• Love 3

Jordan recently had a baby. She left the baby with a friend in California. She asks Rafe, to bring her baby to her. Rafe goes to California and brings "baby David" to Salem. Lani immediately forms a bond with the infant, especially with his name being "David".

Source: TV Guide Soaps

If this is the secret I'm so relieved although I wonder who the father is if its a baby its definitely not Chad or Rafe. I doubt she'd have a kid with some unknown not in Salem anyways. I wonder if she had a random hookup with another Salemite and unlike other females she's not related  to most of them so it could be anyone.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Jordan recently had a baby. She left the baby with a friend in California. She asks Rafe, to bring her baby to her. Rafe goes to California and brings "baby David" to Salem. Lani immediately forms a bond with the infant, especially with his name being "David".

If this is the secret I'm so relieved although I wonder who the father is if its a baby its definitely not Chad or Rafe. I doubt she'd have a kid with some unknown not in Salem anyways. I wonder if she had a random hookup with another Salemite and unlike other females she's not related  to most of them so it could be anyone.

Well Jordan already met Rex and he didn't know her.

What about Xander?

I wonder who will have custody of David while Jordan is going through her mental issues. The only other family in town is Ben.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

What about Xander?

I wonder who will have custody of David while Jordan is going through her mental issues. The only other family in town is Ben.

Yeah I have a hard time buying that RC will make this a random baby daddy after all.he had Mimi baby father be Rex.

maybe lani ends up with custody and there ends up being a custody battle when Jordan is released.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

What about Xander?

Strangely I don't think it would be him either I bet its a Dimera not Chad's but Stefan.

I find it hard to believe this show won't have a Dimera around in some capacity even if both Stefans will be gone. 

The only other guys we haven't seen her meet on screen are Brady, Eric, JJ, Eli at the top of my head but I don't think they would be options either.

Eli maybe if Lani is attached to the kid... but since he's half black himself I doubt Jordan could lie about paternity here.

• Love 2

God, another baby? This sounds messy and desperate of the  writers/RC. Granted, they try topical stories like with Haley and fail to hit the  right note there, too, but are there no original stories left?  Oy.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

The only problem with the story is why name him David couldn't lani be just as attached to him if he was named something else.

Another problem with this story is if this kid is any way connected to Julie, the high-pitched squawking is going to blast out our eardrums.  And she's gonna have Doug playing that ukelele night and day.  Dear Lord......

I expect Julie will actually break the word "darling" and it won't be able to ever be used again by anyone.  

This could end up being worse than if they retconned Jordan as the necktie killer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Jordan has a child that Rafe will go get and Lani will grow attached to. I guess Lani / Elani is finally getting a story. I hope I care about it while it unfolds cause Eli has some charm but Elani is flat to me and Eli carries Lani, IMO. 

So Jordan's big secret has nothing to do with Ben nor retconning his history. 

I figured that would be the case that Jordan wouldn't be the necktie killer which is why I decided to wait for more spoiler deets than to get worked up over pure speculation. I did hope she'd end up being Ben's mother cause that would make her killing her own mother less cold-blooded, but oh well. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
added something
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

The only problem with the story is why name him David couldn't lani be just as attached to him if he was named something else.

David isn't an uncommon name. I know for story purposes, "David" will trigger Lani but it's nowhere near unique or rarely used name. If Lani had care about a non-David baby, they could've had her bond with Charlotte or any other toddler running wild in Salem. Ron ain't being subtle here, AFAIC.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

God, another baby? This sounds messy and desperate of the  writers/RC. Granted, they try topical stories like with Haley and fail to hit the  right note there, too, but are there no original stories left?  Oy.

I think it would have been better for a random Black baby to be dropped off at the police station and Lani was the one to call him David, sparking concern from Eli. It could have dovetailed into a story that pits Lani against Eli.  Baby David was a stillborn, how devastating and cruel for a mom.. I have known women who have had stillborns, they are never really the same after that.. So Lani still reeling from the trauma is very real..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 11
16 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

This is what I’m saying.  Another damn baby story, Ron?  But this is just typical Ron.  He likes to throw babies in stories where they don’t belong.

And what’s going to happen to this baby?  Jordan’s not hanging around, right?  Will this baby go with her wherever the hell she’s going to go?  Or since Lani becomes attached to it, will it stay with her?  If so, if they were just going to toss a baby at Eli and Lani, why did they kill theirs?  As you can see, I have many questions.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Baby David was a stillborn, how devastating and cruel for a mom.. I have known women who have had stillborns, they are never really the same after that.. So Lani still reeling from the trauma is very real..

Oh yes indeed. My daughter's first baby was stillborn in 2017 and it was life-changing. But happy to report she's expecting a girl in early June and everything is going beautifully :) Maybe this is why I'm reacting so harshly to Ron's casually throwing another baby without a mother into the mix, come to think of it....

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Oh yes indeed. My daughter's first baby was stillborn in 2017 and it was life-changing. But happy to report she's expecting a girl in early June and everything is going beautifully :) Maybe this is why I'm reacting so harshly to Ron's casually throwing another baby without a mother into the mix, come to think of it....

I'm so sorry about the loss your daughter, and all of you, suffered.  It's been a while but our family had a similar thing happen and I have at least a glimmer of the pain you all have felt.

Congratulations on the upcoming grandchild!!  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, boes said:

I'm so sorry about the loss your daughter, and all of you, suffered.  It's been a while but our family had a similar thing happen and I have at least a glimmer of the pain you all have felt.

Congratulations on the upcoming grandchild!!  

Thank you, my dear @boes -- it never leaves you, so I'm sure you have that at least. We are hopeful and joyous now, though, and believe me, my friends here will all know when the big day arrives :) 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

This is what I’m saying.  Another damn baby story, Ron?  But this is just typical Ron.  He likes to throw babies in stories where they don’t belong.

And what’s going to happen to this baby?  Jordan’s not hanging around, right?  Will this baby go with her wherever the hell she’s going to go?  Or since Lani becomes attached to it, will it stay with her?  If so, if they were just going to toss a baby at Eli and Lani, why did they kill theirs?  As you can see, I have many questions.

I really hated that they were given a baby in the first place to lose it lacked the emotional impact considering this show just threw the plot point together but there weren't any real stakes involved. Gabi wasn't even around this storyline. Eli and Lani weren't fleshed out as characters despite being on for years for me to care about this. 

JJ was MIA from the show for the most part at that time too(although Casey was filming a movie so that might've been why).

Plus I find it lazy to give 20/30 somethings babies. I mean really it kills the character/couple so quickly. At least Brady and Nicole had decades of drama before they had their kids. They were better off for it.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Most ironic thing is days is probably the soap that has the least babies and kids.

Well ones we see onscreen because they can't afford them(like the blanket er Charlotte). Honestly if they can't afford kids why write them into the show.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

About Jordan...She's apparently going to leave in April, but Chrishell is currently filming so she's going to show up again this fall. What's interesting to me is that, I believe, RSW's contract is up at the end of this month or next. Depending on what Days wants to do, I wonder if she's there in part to usher Ben out of town. 👀

• Love 3

RSW is staying I mean I'd love it if he left because then I'd be spared this Ben redemption tour but I'm not that lucky.

VK OTOH I could see her leaving however if they want RSW to go with her that works for me.

I could see the show keeping Jordan/CH. Her husband is on NBC's biggest hit(which could get people interested in watching Days until they realize how bad it is...), her character is related to one of the more popular characters on the show at the moment, and there needs to be a female on this show that isn't related to most of Salem.

She could be paired with any guy on this show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

RSW is staying I mean I'd love it if he left because then I'd be spared this Ben redemption tour but I'm not that lucky.

And keep in mind how far in advance they film. 6 months from now Ben might be a full fledged saint.

If they were filming now or preparing to film next month anything remotely tied to Ben leaving I guarantee we would have heard something. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I actually kind of like rafe with Jordan more than I like him with hope lol.

I didn't mind them the 1st time around but I felt Jordan was a better character before she got with Rafe then they turned her into the generic soap female after that. Course now she's gone crazy so not so generic I guess. However not sure I can see her with Rafe long term. I'd go for her and JJ short term if she could bring out his wild/dark side again.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I actually kind of like rafe with Jordan more than I like him with hope lol.

Jordan and Rafe were one of the very first couples I saw onscreen when I started watching again back in 2014.  I liked them, and was mad when Rafe cheated on her with Kate.  So I'd be fine if TPTB put them back together, especially since it would mean we were finally rid of Rope.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well ones we see onscreen because they can't afford them(like the blanket er Charlotte). Honestly if they can't afford kids why write them into the show.

LOL, when I read this quickly, I thought you were (hilariously) nicknaming one of the random babies "Blanket" like Michael Jackson's youngest. Thanks for the laugh even if it was unintentional :)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

LOL, when I read this quickly, I thought you were (hilariously) nicknaming one of the random babies "Blanket" like Michael Jackson's youngest. Thanks for the laugh even if it was unintentional 🙂

And you’ve just reminded me that Days did in fact do a ridiculous naming of another random baby. “Pocket” if my memory serves me correctly was the baby Kayla and Steve found that turned out to be Philip and Mimi’s?!? 😳😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, BoldDays said:

And you’ve just reminded me that Days did in fact do a ridiculous naming of another random baby. “Pocket” if my memory serves me correctly was the baby Kayla and Steve found that turned out to be Philip and Mimi’s?!? 😳😂

Yep

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

From the article above, Jack's political slogan is I'm with Jack and he has a hat as well.  Ron is so predictable as always. 

I am not looking forward to Eric and Sarah. It makes Eric look bad, given how Rex has been trying to bond with him as a brother.  

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

For the week of the 8th.

Ted declares his love for Hope; Will and Sonny get shocking news; Eve worries when Jack goes AWOL before their wedding; Ciara comforts Ben after Lani denies his chance to spend more time with baby David

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/03/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-april-1-5-2019/

GOD, this is Eve's big announcement - that they're marrying? Please. Let that moment at least be the beginning of Jenn and Jack's rapprochement. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Will is pregnant?

I was just going to say the same thing. If he were female that would certainly be it since he fainted and now they get “shocking” news. 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Why does Lani have the right to refuse Ben the time with his nephew? I mean, logically I can understand the fear because of the little serial killer detail. But other than being a cop does she have any say? Ben would be the babies blood.

Ted declares his love for Hope

I'm on the fence with these two as as a couple but I can only hope its the beginning of the end of Rafe/Hope regardless.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Why does Lani have the right to refuse Ben the time with his nephew? I mean, logically I can understand the fear because of the little serial killer detail. But other than being a cop does she have any say? Ben would be the babies blood.

I am betting this feeds into Lani bonding with that baby that'll she'll overstep though if Jordan asks Rafe to watch the baby, then I'm not sure where Lani fits in with any type of guardianship role to tell anyone anything about that baby. 

I hope they don't have Lani go crazy about it. I'm not interested in her using Jordan's baby as a surrogate /replacement for her own child and, TBH, I don't think SS has the range to pull off a story like that. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I just read

Ciara comforts Ben after Lani dies

and almost said "finally!" out loud....

Then I realized Ben doesn't know her LOL.

I would love it if Lani died but I digress. 

However Ben does know her she and JJ were the ones who arrested him for the Necktie Killings.

• Love 1

The only good spoiler for the week of the 8th is that Jack goes AWOL prior to marrying Eve. Mostly because of how soapy it is to me how unattracted to Eve he is. 

It is also the least annoying spoiler of the bunch because I find it less contrived than a insta custody story, insta romance, insta triangle, insta everything else about this show.

I don't care for Cin obviously but they are too young to be saddled with a custody story. I mean they're 20 somethings at least Ciara is why do they act so old on this show they should be wilder, messier etc. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

don't care for Cin obviously but they are too young to be saddled with a custody story. I mean they're 20 somethings at least Ciara is why do they act so old on this show they should be wilder, messier etc. 

I don't think this is where that story is going. I think Rafe will get this custody story. I think Lani will grow attached & possessive of the baby. I think she will try to attempt to ban him from visiting with his nephew. I don't see Ben trying to get custody at all and the spoiler doesn't seem to making that claim but I can see him wanting to see his only family member around.

I just wonder who Ron is going to pull out of his hat regarding David's paternity. I don't think it is Chad but he would make more sense than Rafe since he came months after Rafe. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I don't think this is where that story is going. I think Rafe will get this custody story. I think Lani will grow attached & possessive of the baby. I think she will try to attempt to ban him from visiting with his nephew. I don't see Ben trying to get custody at all and the spoiler doesn't seem to making that claim but I can see him wanting to see his only family member around.

I just wonder who Ron is going to pull out of his hat regarding David's paternity. I don't think it is Chad but he would make more sense than Rafe since he came months after Rafe. 

He did but Rafe can be easily retconned as the father compared to Chad who's not even on the show anymore. 

I wonder if its Stefan I figure the show wants more Dimeras might also explain why he's taken to Ben.... 

Its also possible this may not even be Jordan's kid....

• Love 2

However Ben does know her she and JJ were the ones who arrested him for the Necktie Killings.

Wow. Isn't it amazing how Sal's acting, even in what should be memorable scenes, erases her from my long-term memory?

I really find Jack annoying af in his current amnesiac state, so I hope that plot is resolved quickly. We need more characters with personality.

• Love 3