Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

IMG_20190313_191406.thumb.jpg.c78f5db15f

Thanks a lot for the pic. I have been anticipating Brandon's arrival for a while. His Stefan, along with Sarah and Leo are Days' saving grace for me at this point.   

Edited by Guest
adding
1 hour ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Those two are going to be smokin' hot.  It's too bad that by the time he shows up on screen, we already know he's gone.

Is BB out as well? I know the TC was confirmed as not coming back but I’d not see any reports that BB was among the most recent exit announcements (NB, ORK)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, BoldDays said:

Is BB out as well? I know the TC was confirmed as not coming back but I’d not see any reports that BB was among the most recent exit announcements (NB, ORK)

I'm pretty sure I read that here.  Every few months I read threads at the Daytime Royalty site and it was mentioned there, too.  Now when that was, well, unfortunately I don't remember.

• Love 3

Hmmm, this BB person will be interesting as Stefan, I can already tell from that photo. I don't have any familiarity with the actor, but he looks appropriately handsome and a little dangerous. Too bad about TC, I was finally warming up to him after getting the Gabi stuff out of my system - -and I hope his issues are on the mend. 

Otherwise, things are kind of tepid in Salem these days. I miss Chad. And I want the real Jack back, lol. 

• Love 5

Yeah, I think I heard he already stopped taping. Could be wrong though.

TC actually looked kind of like both Viv and Stefano. From that pic, BB looks like neither.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

And I want the real Jack back, lol. 

The thing is, maybe minus the racist overtones with this mayoral mess, this WAS actually "real Jack". Or Jack before Jennifer reformed him. (This Jack is more in line with the entitled senator's son who raped Kayla way back when.) At least he isn't the butt of a joke as his last million go-rounds were.

But I get what you mean and think this crap with Eve has long since run its course. Give Jack back his memory and let him, Jenn, and JJ deal with the fallout.

Not!Eve!? I don't give a crap what she does. (Sorry, Kassie DePaiva.)

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

WTH is this? Newly released spoilers for Mortal Kombat: Salem Annihilation? 

1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

The thing is, maybe minus the racist overtones with this mayoral mess, this WAS actually "real Jack". Or Jack before Jennifer reformed him. (This Jack is more in line with the entitled senator's son who raped Kayla way back when.) At least he isn't the butt of a joke as his last million go-rounds were.

I think what irritates me isn't that this isn't Jack.  I think this is Jack.  It's that he's not taking charge of his debased self.  I was so happy when he said they needed to get pictures.  Finally, at least coming up with something and doing it instead of coming up with ideas and then just following Eve's directions.  BTW, I think the "real" Jack would have been more likely to blackmail Melinda into dropping out of the race instead of just dropping that at a debate.  But alas....

As much as I hate what they've done to Diana and Claire, at least they're executing their own ideas.

That photo---hilarious.

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

I think what irritates me isn't that this isn't Jack.  I think this is Jack.  It's that he's not taking charge of his debased self.  

You’ve articulated very well what has been bugging me about this Jack. I agree I think this is close to originalJack - he was a pompous, entitled, SOB. But he was no fool. I was hopeful in the beginning that amnesiaJack was playing Eve - that to me would have been more in keeping with his original character. But it seems like along with his memory he lost a lot of brain cells, and any charm he ever had. 

But that fight photo is gold. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

But I get what you mean and think this crap with Eve has long since run its course. Give Jack back his memory and let him, Jenn, and JJ deal with the fallout.

Not!Eve!? I don't give a crap what she does. (Sorry, Kassie DePaiva.)

Agree, agree, agree. That last run where he was hiding behind trees and all was ridiculous. I want them to have a satisfying buildup to a nice reunion with Jack and Jenn, but this Eve stuff bothers me far more than is healthy, lol.

• Love 3

Wow, there's a lot to unpack among those spoilerettes, thanks @Chick2Chic!

Claire will go ballistic with Tripp's plan to marry Hayley, lol -- I still don't know how she sticks around until August. But the whole Haley thing isn't that interesting to me in the first place. 

But I'm very curious about Will's trip to the hospital as that's the first breadcrumb I've seen about any illness or accident. 

Also glad that Diana's reign of terror might be coming to an end for now, at least. 

• Love 3

Just because Hailey marries Trip does not mean she gets to stay in this country.  So many people who are married to citizens have been deported. Ron needs to read the papers more. Plus, he lives in New York city, he can always talk to immigrants and get a feel on what is going on..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

This picture is hilarious.  The more I look at it, the harder I laugh.

Eric looks like he's drunk and Brady looks like he's ready to launch into a Karate Kid pose--these are two grown men in their 40's right?

12 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Just because Hailey marries Trip does not mean she gets to stay in this country.  So many people who are married to citizens have been deported. Ron needs to read the papers more. Plus, he lives in New York city, he can always talk to immigrants and get a feel on what is going on..

Yes, Haley does not instantly become a US citizen simply because she marries one.  Besides being an uninteresting storyline it's also jack-stupid.  Can't stand Haley, can't stand the actress and I don't care who she marries.

• Love 5

JJ is not going to like it when he hears the news of Tripp and Haley getting married.

Any word on what date Nicole comes back?  Arianne  was in the video when the whole cast was singing Christmas songs, so I assume she'll be there in June, but I wonder when her first date back is.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Any word on what date Nicole comes back?  Arianne  was in the video when the whole cast was singing Christmas songs, so I assume she'll be there in June, but I wonder when her first date back is.

think sesame street GIF

• Love 3
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Yes, Haley does not instantly become a US citizen simply because she marries one.  Besides being an uninteresting storyline it's also jack-stupid.  Can't stand Haley, can't stand the actress and I don't care who she marries.

I don't feel quite as strongly but in the end, I also don't care about this story. It's not as bad as how JJ shooting Theo turned out where Theo as the victim was pushed aside to be about JJ but this is A LOT for a character who has only been around since December. I didn't connect to her before they had JJ swoop in as her stalker protector and then Tripp swooping in now. I wish there had been more time to see Haley on her own or seeing her dealing with Melinda before JJ and Tripp felt the need to damsel rescue her. It's definitely an umbrella story with a bunch of characters but I'm just meh about it overall. It's too much too quickly starring someone too new. Not to mention, I think the Eve & Jack stuff is nonsensical despite the actors being solid so that adds nothing of value to me regarding Haley's plight even though they're the obvious villains here along with Ted. Also, I am not sold that JJ and Haley have much chem, so knowing that it will inevitably end with them, and likely Melinda confessing to being Haley's mother despite Haley's unreliable back story that has bounced back and forth.

I am cackling that Claire's big plan to get Haley deported in order to get her away from Tripp ends up with Tripp marrying Haley, even though it's spot on that marrying a US citizen doesn't work like they're trying to do on the show with this story. Serious Monkey's Paw right there. 

I am wondering if Jordan's big secret is that she's Ben's mother. I think it's too late for her to introduce a Rafe spawn at this point, but I can see that being what shocks Rafe. I don't think there's much else that would shock him after her revelation about killing her pregnant mother. 

Not excited about Nicole's return cause I feel like she *just* "died. I wish AZ would pick staying or going. 

Does anyone know KL's last airdate?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

JJ is not going to like it when he hears the news of Tripp and Haley getting married.

I rather he mix it up with Eve again. Would be far soapier to have them hook up again with Jack walking in on it this time than him being in this lame story.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

Well now! Did someone spike the Salem water with ecstasy? Is that Tripp and Haley going at it? Dayum I'm here for Stefan and Gabi. At least Ciara fixed her hair for some action lol

Is that Brandon's Stefan who's kissing both Gabi and Chloe? Also are Sarah and Eric doing the deed or is she having dream about him again based on the preview?

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I thought it was Brady but it could've been BB's Stefan.

His does kiss Gabi though.

From what I had read elsewhere, Brady kisses Chloe and nuStefan kisses Gabi. And Eric and Sarah kiss, too.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, BoldDays said:

You’ve articulated very well what has been bugging me about this Jack. I agree I think this is close to originalJack - he was a pompous, entitled, SOB. But he was no fool. I was hopeful in the beginning that amnesiaJack was playing Eve - that to me would have been more in keeping with his original character. But it seems like along with his memory he lost a lot of brain cells, and any charm he ever had. 

But that fight photo is gold. 

Remember way back when it was spoiled Jack was coming back and then he was acting weird I said he’d probably be a clone or look alike brainwashed by Rolf. I’m starting to think this is the case.  I could see this being a gotcha moment that this isn’t the real Jack all along and Jennifer would be vindicated. Or while FauxJack is pulling this shit Jack is in some cage somewhere ... with Steve. 

I don’t know who’d win in a fight between Brady and Eric. Brady is more athletic and casually violent but Eric is Sami’s twin and has some of her DNA. They’re both so full of themselves I can see them each making mistakes or being all bluster. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

I don’t know who’d win in a fight between Brady and Eric. Brady is more athletic and casually violent but Eric is Sami’s twin and has some of her DNA. They’re both so full of themselves I can see them each making mistakes or being all bluster. 

If it was a fight between Brady vs Eric vs Sami, Sami would win that fight with one hand tied behind her back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Remember way back when it was spoiled Jack was coming back and then he was acting weird I said he’d probably be a clone or look alike brainwashed by Rolf. I’m starting to think this is the case.  I could see this being a gotcha moment that this isn’t the real Jack all along and Jennifer would be vindicated. Or while FauxJack is pulling this shit Jack is in some cage somewhere ... with Steve. 

I love this idea so very much.  It'd be right up Re-Ron's alley, too ... the Tale of Two Jacks and all that.  Plus it could be an action story.  The 80's was my absolute favorite era for soaps because of the international baddies and love sagas.  Of course that time is gone and there's no money for glamorous location shots, but still.  I'd be a nice throwback and Ron can write a good action arc.

• Love 4

Days Spoilers for the week of March 25:

Monday March 25:

Leo receives devastating news.

Tuesday March 26:

Brady puts the screws to Eric.

Wednesday March 27:

Gabi and Stefan share an unexpected kiss.

Thursday March 28:

Rafe gets Ted in trouble with Abe.

Friday March 29:

Jordan reveals a shocking secret to Rafe.

Ciara and Ben share a sexy moment as she takes care of him.

• Love 3

I actually don't mind Brady putting the screws to Eric... although I find it contrived this is all to set up them being at odds just in time for Nicole to show up.  Never mind they barely interacted since Nicole "died"

• Love 4
13 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Leo receives devastating news.

Does he find out that John isn't his father?

Rafe gets Ted in trouble with Abe.

Good.

Jordan reveals a shocking secret to Rafe.

There's a baby floating around somewhere?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

See if Jordan's secret isn't her being the NTK I'll be shocked.

But we saw Ben kill Will, even if it didn't take, and he also took the midwife outside and killed her.  We also saw Ben remembering killing Paige, beating the crap out of Chad, disposing of the evidence, saw him remembering how he killed Serena, etc., so that would be yet one more retcon too far.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

So, the shocker is either a secret Rafe/Jordan kid that she put up for adoption, or that she's Ben's real mom from her childhood rape.  I can see it, but Jesus that's dark.  Also makes me not feel sympathy for her mother getting killed in the crash, if true.

• Love 8

I always thought that was Jordan's secret during her first stint on the show and I welcomed it because it would be original and shocking. So if that's the secret I'm all for it.

However I don't think that's it.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, boes said:

But we saw Ben kill Will, even if it didn't take, and he also took the midwife outside and killed her.  We also saw Ben remembering killing Paige, beating the crap out of Chad, disposing of the evidence, saw him remembering how he killed Serena, etc., so that would be yet one more retcon too far.

Well we never saw him actually kill her they panned to Abby during the gunshot. Regardless this is the same show that had Marlena kill a bunch of people on screen for the SSK and look at her now. Granted unlike Ben, Marlena had decades of history where she wasn't a killer so it was easy to ignore that. As opposed to Ben who's identity is tied to being the NTK.

I prefer they not do it but would you really be surprised at this point? 

The show is going to make sure Ben is the leading man of this show whether we like it or not no matter who's sacrificed. Hard to believe I actually liked Ben before this.

I'm curious if VK leaves what they will do with Ben I mean Cin is a draw and sure they could recast Ciara but it may not take either...

By then maybe Days will be cancelled so it won't matter.

• Love 5

Week of the 25th.
Hope gives Ted a stern warning
Stefan confronts Chloe about her kiss w/Brady
Ciara expresses concern over Bens injury
Sarah is livid when Eric tells her about Bradys ultimatum
Eve & Claire set a plan in2 motion 2 expose Haley(I'm starting to see how JJ stumbles onto info in the cabin fire what if he's trying to find dirt on Eve but ends up finding dirt on Claire instead?)
Claire secretly records Tripp’s admission that his impending marriage to Hailey is fake.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Please, please....do not absolve Ben of months of murders and years of storylines.

I would like the show to surprise me and have that not be the case but honestly yeah that's where this is going. 

What if VK leaves and they recast Ciara and it bombs? Then what happens to Ben? Maybe Days will be cancelled by then.

• Love 2