Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

He's here to save Hope from a life of vanilla with Rafe. I hope. (No pun intended!) And the Jack stuff intrigues me!

And to add to my own prior post, spoilers have Ted/Hope sharing a kiss. Yes, I'm here for it. Rafe can go back to Kate or jet off to Mars. Just please free Hope!

• Love 3

I mean, I don't like Hope and Rafe either, but I've not been feeling Ted at all since he came back.  He was so much more fun over the summer, blasting people with legal knowledge and sending "I Know What You Did Last Summer" notes.  Although I guess I also didn't like him with Kate necessarily either.

• Love 1

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of February 11:

Days spoilers for Monday February11:

Eve pressures Jack to use Haley's secret to his advantage.

Days spoilers for Tuesday February 12:

Jordan silences Kate when she gets too close to the truth.

Days spoilers for Wednesday February 13:

Rafe discovers Kate in a precarious state.

Days spoilers for Thursday February 14:

Ben tries to convince Chad he's innocent - and that he needs his help to rescue Ciara and Charlotte.

Days spoilers for Friday February 15:

Ciara and Ben are reunited!

Rex encounters a distraught Jordan.

• Love 3
(edited)
21 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

OMG is Rex going to sleep with Jordan too lol!?!?

19 hours ago, sweetautumn said:

Hopefully he's not that dumb. Making whoopee with Jordan right after getting back with Sarah is gonna put him on the list of world's biggest dumbhead. 

19 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Very, very true.

...but it would also be kinda hilarious.

Of course, that makes perfect Rex sense.  Leo ought to hit up Rex, he'd definitely say yes.

Edited by boes
  • Love 8

EW has an article about Jordan's return and a brief clip. Um..so Jordan escaped a mental hospital. I really hope they aren't going to rewrite too much history here and they give a good explanation as to why she was there. I don't recall the character showing signs of being mentally ill.?

• Love 4

EW has an article about Jordan's return and a brief clip. Um..so Jordan escaped a mental hospital. I really hope they aren't going to rewrite too much history here and they give a good explanation as to why she was there. I don't recall the character showing signs of being mentally ill.?

She was definitely sane during her original stint; but she was very tightly wrapped and gave the impression that it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, drtslim said:

She was definitely sane during her original stint; but she was very tightly wrapped and gave the impression that it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge.

Agreed, was going to say the same thing. I always found her VERY tightly wrapped. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And sounds like she didn't have a kid, despite all the Rafe-as-daddy anvils.

I am starting to think that it was originally going to be Sami coming back with a Rafe kid and AS noped it but they kept it in to "tease" the audience. 

Still hoping to see Days give Rafe a sterility story. He can be GH's version of Uncle Mac (though Uncle Mac is a better character on levels and I don't think Mac is sterile)

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really really hope they don't make Leo John's kid.....

Ditto. For one, I do not like Leo at all, and two, we JUST had this story with Paul. Not every freaking character must be related on this show.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I wanted Rafe to have a kid    Adrienna (so) needs a little cousin.   

Well, almost every woman - minus Jordan - is too old to give him one. Both Hope and Kate are in their 50s. I have a feeling Alison Sweeney feels Sami is all babied out even if she could have another baby, and I can't blame her. (Not to mention she is in her 40s now, and that would make it harder for Sami, too, anyway!) So the only way I see Rafe procreating is bringing on someone new. And that rarely goes well.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

Agreed, was going to say the same thing. I always found her VERY tightly wrapped. 

Clyde who raped and abused her was in town threatening her.  Using the car accident that killed her mom against her.  

She kept trying to product Ben and help him with his anger issues. 

She was presented as a caring sweet person.  She had a backbone too as she didn’t put up with cheating.  

Its a shame they are ruining a good character to prob up Ben. JMHO 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

So the only way I see Rafe procreating is bringing on someone new. And that rarely goes well.

Maybe Rafe can lay an egg and have a kid that way - he sure ruffles enough feathers and he IS a bird brain if we ever saw one.

48 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Clyde who raped and abused her was in town threatening her.  Using the car accident that killed her mom against her.  

She was presented as a caring sweet person.  She had a backbone too as she didn’t put up with cheating.  

Yes to everything you said.  Jordan wasn't unstable, at least not as I saw her presented and seemed to be able to stand up for herself pretty well, though Clyde, her abuser, frightened her, with good cause.

While I like RSW I've been over Ben pretty much since he came back.  Show, apparently, is going to pull out all the stops in his redemption tour and Jordan is just one more bump in the road.  Bludgeoning viewers over the head and ruining other characters isn't going to make me like him better - S.E.R.I.A.L K.I.L.L.E.R who spent a couple of months in psych day care, a romantic lead does not make.  At least not for me.

• Love 16
On 2/4/2019 at 9:37 PM, tribeca said:

I also hated how Kate used to bully Jordan needlessly. I gave her the massive side eye for not picking up the weird vibe between Jordan and Clyde. 

• Love 4

Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of February 18:

Days spoilers for Monday February 18:

Ciara battles Jordan to save Ben’s life.

Days spoilers for Tuesday February 19:

Leo strikes back at Sonny and Will.

Days spoilers for Wednesday February 20:

JJ urges Jack not to say anything about Haley’s immigration status.

Days spoilers for Thursday February 21:

Abigail and Chad tie the knot in front of their loved ones.

Big Days exits with Billy Flynn leaving the role of Chad DiMera and Kate Mansi ending her run as Abigail DiMera.

Stefan unleashes his rage as he realizes he’s lost “Gabby” for good.

Days spoilers for Friday February 22:

The person who set the cabin on fire last year and nearly killed Ciara is finally revealed.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:27 AM, DisneyBoy said:

Wait.... Claire is leaving now too?

Geez. There'll be no more kids!

I'm probably the only one who would be open to this, but maybe it means we'll get Allie and Johnny back. I guess Sydney would also be part of the deal, but the twins are the ones clearly having issues of late. 😉

• Love 2

I kind of am interested in Jack's darker side emerging a la Eve wanting Jack to use the Haley secret versus keeping the secret for JJ. At least it's a glimpse of morally ambiguous versus clown Jack, which is all that later hacks liked to do.

I just wish to God that Eve wasn't the reason for the turn. I still say her presence in this Jack/Jen stuff - including Jack's behavior - could still be told without her around, since Jack has no memory.

Said it before: Kassie DePaiva seems like a sweetie, but Eve she is NOT. But since she has the role, use her motivation for revenge on BEN in the name of her kid, for God's sake.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

I'm probably the only one who would be open to this, but maybe it means we'll get Allie and Johnny back. I guess Sydney would also be part of the deal,

I'm with you. Anyone...as long as we lose Claire because I just can't with her anyone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I got through catching up last night on Thur/Fri episodes and I'm shaking my head at the Jordan character assination. Then I see this for this week. I'm perfectly fine with Ben saving Ciara (apparently he's smarter than the Salem PD lol) but wow I'm having a hard time with how cartoonish Jordan is becoming. So even after Ciara is saved she's still going after her? Cray cray!

IMG_20190209_103758.jpg

• Love 2

I will miss Chad. He’s been phoning in his performance a while now though. It reminds me of James/EJ towards his last year. I did like the actors though and they were handsome. 

Abby should have NEVER been brought back in the first place. 

• Love 8

I think this Jordan thing would have played out better with a little more time - if they had brought her back to town, let her mingle around a bit, maybe showed some cracks in her facade, and then revealed she's lost the plot.

In other news, I am not amused by the lack of my queen and yours, Gabi Hernandez.  I kinda hope she somehow crashes the Chabby wedding and rolls her eyes at the bride wearing white, hits the bar, etc.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11

Yikes this Jordan stuff REEKS.

I'm guessing Jordan set the fire last year? *Eyeroll* And colluded with the Russians. And sunk the Titanic.

Honestly, I forgot that they only said Tripp tried to frame Ben over the fire.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

I actually think there might be another twist there concerning the original fire, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was Jordan too.

These situations are very different, but I'm reminded a little of what Ron did with Rebecca Lewis during the KAD Killer story on OLTL, completely change her personalty with little lead-up into a baby-stealing psycho.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Ugh at this rate they’ll retcon that Jordan was the necktie killer the whole time and just brainwashed BenOllie into thinking he did it. 🙄 

Oh, God. I can so see this happening. Can you say, "COP OUT!", boys and girls?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Ugh at this rate they’ll retcon that Jordan was the necktie killer the whole time and just brainwashed BenOllie into thinking he did it. 🙄 

LMAO I can definitely see them doing this. Honestly, I guess it's not a terrible idea. If they're gonna keep Ben and keep pushing Ben/Ciara, then it's probably a better plan to retcon him being a serial killer lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yikes this Jordan stuff REEKS.

I'm guessing Jordan set the fire last year? *Eyeroll* And colluded with the Russians. And sunk the Titanic.

Honestly, I forgot that they only said Tripp tried to frame Ben over the fire.

I'm still holding out hope that Ben set the fire, it's honestly the only thing that would bring me back to watching their story.

It would be soapy as hell to have Ben do this big heroic thing and then reveal that he's for real the one they were after the whole time. Ciara would be 1000% in on a relationship with him, Hope would be (okay, possibly be) second guessing herself, the rest of the town would start to let their guard down around him, thinking Jordan was likely responsible for the kidnapping and previous fire, and then BAM. Then it's a matter of waiting for him to snap again. Edit: The absolute icing on the cake would be Will somehow discovering it was Ben and playing a role in bringing him down, while getting some sweet revenge for the way Ben's actions derailed his life. A girl can dream, right?

Thinking about it even more, there could be an interesting symmetry between this and him being revealed as the necktie killer. The audience found out before the characters did, and it made for some intense viewing. If Ron gives me this, I'll take back every critical thing I've said about him lmao. I mean, my scenario at least made sense while I was thinking it over in the shower. 😉

Now watch it be Jordan after all........😂

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I actually think there might be another twist there concerning the original fire, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was Jordan too.

These situations are very different, but I'm reminded a little of what Ron did with Rebecca Lewis during the KAD Killer story on OLTL, completely change her personalty with little lead-up into a baby-stealing psycho.

I hope not but the HOrton brat will not allowed to be with a killer.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Oh, Ron will totally do that.  All of that so the serial killer can be the male lead of the show.  That’s what’s going to happen once Chad and Abby are out of there.  Ciara and the serial killer will take over from where they left off and eat the show.  Not looking forward to that.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I think this Jordan thing would have played out better with a little more time - if they had brought her back to town, let her mingle around a bit, maybe showed some cracks in her facade, and then revealed she's lost the plot.

Totally agree! This feels so weird and desperate, almost, to close the plot. I don't know what's going on, but the only good thing lately is JACK and even then we have to suffer Eve along with him. I like Kassie and all, but she's been given a poor hand of cards this time. 

18 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I've been wondering about this too and had an outlandish but who-knows-with-these-people thought-- what if it's Claire who set the fire? 

Edited by Lastwaltz
minor edit
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

20 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Oh, God. I can so see this happening. Can you say, "COP OUT!", boys and girls?

I can see that, too.  Even though we saw Ben murder them all, including the midwife in the middle of the blizzard.  

Show does that and I'm out.

• Love 6

There's a spoiler floating around that says Ben admits to Ciara that he had to force himself to not kill Jordan (paraphrasing the exact wording) so I hope that means they aren't going to completely retcon him being a murder. That would have been some bullshit if they went that far for redemption.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, howmanywords said:

There's a spoiler floating around that says Ben admits to Ciara that he had to force himself to not kill Jordan (paraphrasing the exact wording) so I hope that means they aren't going to completely retcon him being a murder. That would have been some bullshit if they went that far for redemption.

Even though Jordan apparently has lost her damn mind (and Ben should be able to relate), it should be goddamned difficult to kill the sister that practically raised him and tried to protect from his abusive father. He can take a million seats.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Even though Jordan apparently has lost her damn mind (and Ben should be able to relate), it should be goddamned difficult to kill the sister that practically raised him and tried to protect from his abusive father. He can take a million seats.

This whole Ben Redemption b.s. is so hamfisted I feel like we're being force fed.  

It was already too much but the other day when he started having "visions" of her.....oh, BROTHER.

I hope they're both so happy together that they combust into confetti and disappear.   

Show, no matter who the headwriter is, sure knows how to make their "heroines and heroes" damn near indigestible, don't they?

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, boes said:

It was already too much but the other day when he started having "visions" of her.....oh, BROTHE

You weren't all a flutter at the slow motion/romance novel like shot of SuperBen carrying Ciaaaarraah out the burning cabin in the new promo?! Brace yourself because me thinks its gonna be laid on really, really thick.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6