Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I can't see show killing yet another child of Nicole's but I can see them maybe having Nicole & Maggie think Holly is dead when she's taken by someone instead. 

Hope so! 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, howmanywords said:

I wasn't particularly a fan of Paige or Serena, but still. Paige's death was gruesome to watch. For me it has nothing to do with whether they were great characters, they were brutally murdered. There are people in my life that I don't like but it doesnt I mean I would be OK with seeing them strangled to death. I admit that I have come to tolerate Ben. I can respect that he acknowledges what he's done in the past and it still haunts him. And I really like RSW. I dont care that Ben now has a lot of fans and that they can forgive him for being a murderer. For me though I still cringe when I think of moments like Ben telling Eve her daughter is "worm food".

Actually Ben told JJ that Paige was worm food and JJ then pulled a gun to his head after that.

• Love 1

week of May 6:

Monday May 6:

Rafe disobeys Hope's orders, which ends in tragedy.

Tuesday May 7:

Hope, Nicole, and Eric race to the site of the accident, where they make a horrific discovery.

Wednesday May 8:

Ben and Ciara break difficult news to Stefan and Chloe.

Thursday May 9:

Claire delivers the goods to Eve.

Friday May 10:

Xander walks in on Brady comforting Nicole.

Maggie is tempted to drink.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Killing anyone so soon after another person coming BFTD would be silly IMO.

Wasn't it NOT that long ago that Ron promised that people who were dead were dead?  The way it is going now, I fully expect to see Tom and Alice Horton wandering through the square with Zack, Dr. Tan, and Hope's long dead mother!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 4/27/2019 at 8:23 AM, CanaryFan98 said:

It would be overkill for Nicole to have 3 kids die on her yet others can spawn. However I think Holly's death is faked.

"Overkill" is certainly the right word!  

I hope hope hope Holly's death is faked, that's a death too far for me after all Nicole has been through in that part of her life.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Wasn't it NOT that long ago that Ron promised that people who were dead were dead?  The way it is going now, I fully expect to see Tom and Alice Horton wandering through the square with Zack, Dr. Tan, and Hope's long dead mother!

I thought that was Ken who said that. Regardless its funny all these people come BFTD but still no Zack I honestly rather have him than Ciara.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I thought that was Ken who said that. Regardless its funny all these people come BFTD but still no Zack I honestly rather have him than Ciara.

You're probably right on who said it, but it seems the coming back from the dead thing has become rampant in Salem.  Just once, I want someone to die horribly and have another character say something like "So, I guess he'll be back next week?"

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Wasn't it NOT that long ago that Ron promised that people who were dead were dead? 

I thought that was Corday, back around the time Will was "killed"?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Tom and Alice definitely if the actors were still alive.

• Love 2

I thought that was Corday, back around the time Will was "killed"?

Yes, that was Corday around the 50th.

....since then Will, Kristen, Xander, Nicole, Jack, Abigail, Leo, Vivian, EJ, Andre, Aiden, Orpheus and Stefano have all come back from the great beyond.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

It was just a dumb thing to say.  This is a soap, the door's always open for a BFTD story.

I do think the show's telling too many BFTD stories.  I mean, we're not even done with Jack's and here comes Nicole.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

Is Arianne Zucker here for a visit or more permanent? If it is the former, killing Holly would certainly be a way to shove Nicole out the door again with Salem holding too many bad memories, yadda yadda, adios.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Is Arianne Zucker here for a visit or more permanent? If it is the former, killing Holly would certainly be a way to shove Nicole out the door again with Salem holding too many bad memories, yadda yadda, adios.

She's supposedly here to stay which I strangely believe only because I don't expect Days to go beyond their current renewal.

• Love 1

I hope Steve gets back well before the curtain falls.

Geez, killing Holly is dark. I guess plunging Nicole into a deep depression would be an obstacle for her and Eric, though. But what are they going to do - have Sarah be happy and upbeat as a contrast to Sad Sack Nicole? If Eric cheats on Nicole while she's in the mourning that'd be a pretty horrible thing to do.

Not sure why we need a dead child right now.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I read some of the comments on there and they said he was let go because he demanded too much salary.  I thought it was because he badmouthed Show on social media, about his character and his character's family not getting enough profile?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bannana said:

I read some of the comments on there and they said he was let go because he demanded too much salary.  I thought it was because he badmouthed Show on social media, about his character and his character's family not getting enough profile?

I thought it was because they weren't offering enough episodes a week, which I guess would affect salary, but I took to mean, he felt there wouldn't be enough time to decently air storylines with his character.

7 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

I read speculation that Nicole is really Kristin.

Except Stacy, as Kristen, is going to be back on screen soon(ish).  Unless Stacy isn't playing Kristen this time. Who knows?

• Love 3
30 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Except Stacy, as Kristen, is going to be back on screen soon(ish).  Unless Stacy isn't playing Kristen this time. Who knows

Maybe she is wearing a mask. Ron loves those.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, buffynut said:

Except Stacy, as Kristen, is going to be back on screen soon(ish).  Unless Stacy isn't playing Kristen this time. Who knows?

Maybe Stacy will be Susan. I prefer her version of Susan to her version of Kristen. And to ED's version of Susan tbh. 

Nicole being Kristen would be really bad and, therefore, hilarious.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

I think Jack isn’t really Jack right but a clone or look a like. I could see Ron pulling that twist. 

That would make me so angry -- very probable. 

• Love 2

Spoilers for the week of May 13th

Xander reveals he still has leverage over Nicole

Tripp realizes Claire is in cahoots with Eve

Rafe gets divorce papers from Hope

The Mayoral election results are announced 

• Love 3

I want to believe that a Rope divorce will happen but unless Bo returns I don't see it. 

Not really sure why they are together sure I don't like them but its not like they ever had a real romance etc between them. I know there were people who didn't like Hope/Aiden but they at least were way better than these two. Not that it takes much.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I want to believe that a Rope divorce will happen but unless Bo returns I don't see it. 

Not really sure why they are together sure I don't like them but its not like they ever had a real romance etc between them. I know there were people who didn't like Hope/Aiden but they at least were way better than these two. Not that it takes much.

I know. But let me enjoy the delusion just for a little while!  😛

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
56 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Ugh.  It sounds like, when Holly "dies" (and she won't really be dead), Nicole is going to blame Eric and turn to Brady.

GOD. That will be insufferable. So now the question is, will I make it until Steve comes back with the way things are going? 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Ugh.  It sounds like, when Holly "dies" (and she won't really be dead), Nicole is going to blame Eric and turn to Brady.

This is like Gabi banging the guy who destroyed her life and then Nicole would be doing the same thing,.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

This is like Gabi banging the guy who destroyed her life and then Nicole would be doing the same thing,.

Eh Nicole played a role in her own destruction if she and Eric had gone to Brady and said they wanted to be together instead of cheating on him this could've been prevented.  I don't agree with Brady blackmailing Nicole but honestly why is Nicole's agency in all of this glossed over by people... 

image.thumb.png.d9199de1b67d4d278b2d30e4369f9808.png

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Eh Nicole played a role in her own destruction if she and Eric had gone to Brady and said they wanted to be together instead of cheating on him this could've been prevented.  I don't agree with Brady blackmailing Nicole but honestly why is Nicole's agency in all of this glossed over by people... 

image.thumb.png.d9199de1b67d4d278b2d30e4369f9808.png

For me, it's because I see this as a pattern with Brady, him love love loving somebody and then, when it doesn't work out for whatever reason, being as ugly and mean and threatening as sin.  That and his generally abusive attitude to one and all when he hasn't gotten what he wants.  He's like this giant monster baby when things don't go his way.

Plus, being hurt and angry about a breakup is one thing, turning psycho is another.

Of course, it probably doesn't help that I just do NOT like Brady, lol!

• Love 13
59 minutes ago, boes said:

For me, it's because I see this as a pattern with Brady, him love love loving somebody and then, when it doesn't work out for whatever reason, being as ugly and mean and threatening as sin.  That and his generally abusive attitude to one and all when he hasn't gotten what he wants.  He's like this giant monster baby when things don't go his way.

Plus, being hurt and angry about a breakup is one thing, turning psycho is another.

Of course, it probably doesn't help that I just do NOT like Brady, lol!

I get whether liking a character or not clouds our POV. Me? I hate Rafe and everything he does sucks. LOL! But I also have zero use for Nicole. She is not - nor has she ever been - the angel on a pedestal that Eric put her on, so her sudden deification (and the writing as a poor suffering heroine!) annoys me.

So if Brady makes her and Eric miserable again?

RAH, RAH! TEAM BRADY! 😎

Wish Nicole had stayed DEAD. And gone.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Jeez, Missy Reeves looks GORGEOUS in that shot. I think she’s got a good grievance against the hair and make-up hacks over the last several years for making her look, well, bad.

• Love 6