Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

GREAT Promo 🙂 Certainly more uplifting than the show lately. Loved Xander getting to be cute and silly.

Hmmm. Four weddings hun? I'd guess...

-Will and Sonny (successful)

-Sarah and Rex (interrupted)

-Jennifer and Jack (successful)

-Tony and Anna (though I really hope they don't ressurect him)

Stefan/Gabi is my guess too.

Carrie isn't sticking around so what's the point of Rafe/Carrie they better not make Noah Rafe's...

As for the promo it didn't really grab me although Xander/Brady was amusing. 

I liked Kayla toasting to Caroline the best.

Nice to see familiar faces again but I hope I don't regret saying that either.

• Love 4
(edited)

Sorry, but Will and Sonny getting married so soon is such a boring choice.  The show really played their reunion all wrong, IMO.

I also think Gabi and Stefan O. will be one of the weddings.  We know that's her goal, to get that ring...and everything else! #gogabi

And hey, Sami and "Nicole" slapping each other, feels like summer to me!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sorry, but Will and Sonny getting married so soon is such a boring choice.  The show really played their reunion all wrong, IMO.

I also think Gabi and Stefan O. will be one of the weddings.  We know that's her goal, to get that ring...and everything else! #gogabi

I thought Sami was going to slap Nicole’s mask off 

• Love 5
(edited)

So thrilled that Will & Sonny are confirmed to be married again! 😍 I was bummed that their scenes in the preview were so short, but I get it because of what's on screen right now. I really don't think it's too soon, Will's been back for nearly two years (& has had his memory back for nearly a year) and they literally think he's dying.

Oh! And I think tribeca might be on to something, it would be hilarious if Sami were the one to reveal Kriscole for who she really is. Kristen was the one who kidnapped and drugged Sami last year, after all, so Sami owes her a little payback.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, QueenSerena said:

So thrilled that Will & Sonny are confirmed to be married again! 😍 I was bummed that their scenes in the preview were so short, but I get it because of what's on screen right now. I really don't think it's too soon, Will's been back for nearly two years (& has had his memory back for nearly a year) and they literally think he's dying.

Oh! And I think tribeca might be on to something, it would be hilarious if Sami were the one to reveal Kriscole for who she really is. Kristen was the one who kidnapped and drugged Sami last year, after all, so Sami owes her a little payback.

It feels soon to me because, while Will has had his memory since the fall, they were separated most of the intervening time and then have barely been on since they were fully reunited.  And what happens once they're married?  Are they just gonna stand around doing nothing?  Not like there's interesting stories revolving around their non-careers to occupy their time.  But hey, I get why, for their fans, they feel like it's been long enough.

But I do agree that Sami foiling Kristen yet again, basically being Kristen kryptonite, is an idea I fully endorse.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3

That promo. Why must Rafe go through and infect Brady women, either by blood or marriage? As for Carrie's admission, maybe it's not about Noah but that she and Austin divorced? Based on that unfortunate kiss?

As for four weddings...someone above guessed Jack and Jenn. While I eventually want that, I think it would be waaaaaay too soon, even if he gets free of Not!Eve. Thing is, besides maybe Sarah/Rex and Gabi/Stefan, I'm at a loss as to the potential couples.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

It feels soon to me because, while Will has had his memory since the fall, they were separated most of the intervening time and then have barely been on since they were fully reunited.  And what happens once they're married?  Are they just gonna stand around doing nothing?  Not like there's interesting stories revolving around their non-careers to occupy their time.  But hey, I get why, for their fans, they feel like it's been long enough.

But I do agree that Sami foiling Kristen yet again, basically being Kristen kryptonite, is an idea I fully endorse.

I'm guessing they'll be quite invested in whatever Gabi's doing with Stefan, as it should have an impact on Ari. Will is a reporter, he can investigate and dig up dirt on the goings on around town. I'm also guessing Sonny will want to do something for work once Will has gotten better. There are a lot of possibilities (including the pie in the sky surrogacy storyline that I'm hoping for, but I'm not sure I trust the show to tell something like that well without Sheri around anymore...).

Sami always has to blow something up, right? 😉 This would be a fun way to make the absolute most out of her limited time.

• Love 3

Wait, is Rex supposedly staying or going? Anyone know? Because I could see an inpromptu marriage between Rex and...Chloe, since Chloe is supposedly leaving. I mean, could this show resist the wink/nudge it would get with Chloe marrying the actor that was Brady when she married him? Shrug. Just a theory.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

I'm guessing they'll be quite invested in whatever Gabi's doing with Stefan, as it should have an impact on Ari.

Their unconventional family unit does really work for me, but if it's all just them scolding Queen Gabi, skip it.

I dunno, I want them doing something soapy, but I can't put my finger on what.

10 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Wait, is Rex supposedly staying or going? Anyone know? Because I could see an inpromptu marriage between Rex and...Chloe, since Chloe is supposedly leaving. I mean, could this show resist the wink/nudge it would get with Chloe marrying the actor that was Brady when she married him? Shrug. Just a theory.

Maybe not married, but I could see Rex and Chloe leaving together.  Or Chloe leaving with Lucas, I guess, given he's also visiting.

• Love 5
(edited)

So....are we getting Andre or Tony?

It looks like TP sitting at the far left of the screen during the Marlena/John anniversary at Doug's Place....so....Tony? But then there's a shit if him wearing a bathrobe with AD embroidered on it....so....

Ugh. I just don't care anymore. I missed out on all the good Andre/Tony stuff from back in the day, so all I know these characters from are the last few years, which were excruciating. They had no idea what to do with the actor then and I think they still don't. Just leave the duo dead!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So....are we getting Andre or Tony?

It looks like TP sitting at the far left of the screen during the Marlena/John anniversary at Doug's Place....so....Tony? But then there's a shit if him wearing a bathrobe with AD embroidered on it....so....

Ugh. I just don't care anymore. I missed out on all the good Andre/Tony stuff from back in the day, so all I know these characters from are the last few years, which were excruciating. They had no idea what to do with the actor then and I think they still don't. Just leave the duo dead!

AD could be "Anthony" rather than Andre.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Sonny and Will are getting married too soon, but it's right on schedule for Stefan and Gabi?  He fell in love with her pretty quickly, didn't he?  I guess a few romps will do that to a person.

Yes, Sonny and Will are getting married, but since it is Ron and I don't trust him, they'll be happy for 1.7 seconds before the next calamity happens.  Isn't it Sonny's turn to be near death or something?  Maybe something will happen to him.  Maybe not since Ron doesn't seem to care for the character.  Or is it the actor?  Either way.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, superdeluxe said:

Yes, Sonny and Will are getting married, but since it is Ron and I don't trust him, they'll be happy for 1.7 seconds before the next calamity happens.

I am fully, and I mean fully, expecting them to be declared husbands (or be very near the end of the ceremony) and then Will flat-lines because Ron. 🙄

• Love 2

Wait.....so they're getting remarried in the hospital?

Wow Ron. Their fans have waited what....five years to see these two actors play a Will/Sonny wedding and you give them....a cheapo rushed vow renewal. Impressive.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yep, it's previewed at about the :42 second mark of the summer promo that's on the previous page (but there's at least another nice moment for them around :32). I'm sure it'll be dramatic as all hell because Will's still dying at that point lol.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

I am fully, and I mean fully, expecting them to be declared husbands (or be very near the end of the ceremony) and then Will flat-lines because Ron. 🙄

I can see that.  I can also see them being married and they're all happy and Will cheats again.  Or some other man will come between them because all Ron can do with them are triangles and interlopers and other nonsense.

50 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Wow Ron. Their fans have waited what....five years to see these two actors play a Will/Sonny wedding and you give them....a cheapo rushed vow renewal. Impressive.

I totally agree.  I know the Will and Sonny fans out there are all happy that they're getting married but I'm like, it's happening in the hospital.  It makes sense storyline wise, but still.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Hmmm. Four weddings hun? I'd guess...

-Will and Sonny (successful)

-Sarah and Rex (interrupted)

-Jennifer and Jack (successful)

-Tony and Anna (though I really hope they don't ressurect him)

Will and Sonny

Sarah and Rex (failed)

Chloe and Rex 

Jack and Jennifer 

Sami and Lucas

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975cf975e23641304836

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I kinda hope the other storylines are put on hold for the Caroline memorial. I like how they did that for Stefano - devoted a whole episode to remembering him at the pub.

Will's death is about as real to me as Brady's was a few years back. We know it ain't happening so why they dragging it out? I'll be glad when the melodrama is over.

...I miss the old Sonny and Will. Now it's like the show is afraid to write either of them as people. Their point of view is missing. They're generic now. And all the Leo/tumor angst stuff has been so blah.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Sonny and Will are getting married too soon, but it's right on schedule for Stefan and Gabi?  He fell in love with her pretty quickly, didn't he?  I guess a few romps will do that to a person.

But Gabi and Stefan O. marrying is part of a bigger, soapier story about Gabi scamming him, it's a piece of a bigger narrative.  Sonny and Will getting married isn't that, at least IMO.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

I can see that.  I can also see them being married and they're all happy and Will cheats again.  Or some other man will come between them because all Ron can do with them are triangles and interlopers and other nonsense.

Triangles and interlopers on a soap opera, oh my stars!

I do think they need a cooling off period once they're remarried, no cheating or interlopers for a bit, but 1) they need an actual story that they're driving and 2) anyone who thinks they should remarry and stay remarried for the rest of their soap lives needs to remember what genre this is.  Same goes for, like the Chabby fans, or Cin fans who think they should never, ever, ever break up.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I do think they need a cooling off period once they're remarried, no cheating or interlopers for a bit, but 1) they need an actual story that they're driving and 2) anyone who thinks they should remarry and stay remarried for the rest of their soap lives needs to remember what genre this is.  Same goes for, like the Chabby fans, or Cin fans who think they should never, ever, ever break up.

Chabby at least have been broken up for a long period of time at one point before they got married the first time. Its them getting remarried shortly after breaking up is another story they already had 3 weddings in a span of 3 years its absurd. They used to spread those things out.

Cin OTOH... 

That being said considering I don't see Days lasting beyond their current renewal I would keep Wilson together and push them to the backburner if they're going to be on the show because they aren't interesting gay men to me.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

<snip>

I would keep Wilson together and push them to the backburner if they're going to be on the show because they aren't interesting gay men to me.

They aren’t interesting period.

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Soaps never relied heavily on triangles and interlopers to make a couple interesting as they do now. Bo and Hope never needed an interloper or a triangle to make them magical when Sherry wrote them in their original run before Hope died.  Lazy writers like Ron and his ilk rely on interlopers and triangles because he cannot write character-driven stories to save his life.  Everything with his writing is plot-driven, superficial and devoid of any heart and soul in my opinion.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Soaps never relied heavily on triangles and interlopers to make a couple interesting as they do now. Bo and Hope never needed an interloper or a triangle to make them magical when Sherry wrote them in their original run before Hope died.  Lazy writers like Ron and his ilk rely on interlopers and triangles because he cannot write character-driven stories to save his life.  Everything with his writing is plot-driven, superficial and devoid of any heart and soul in my opinion.  

Whew, there's a whole lot of truth in this post! There are so many unrecognizable characters right now because they're just jamming plot, plot, and more plot into each episode. Very few people appear to work, or get to express their ambitions, or even have homes (and I know that one is outside of Ron's control) to the point where it's just a mess right now. Then there's obvious propping and odd logic where it's not clear who's the good guy or the bad guy in any given story, and just...........yikes. 😬

• Love 5

Will and Sonny could have story without cheating or an interloper like for instance maybe Sonny wanting another child and Will not. Or drama with their surrogate or adoption. Maybe one developing an ED or anxiety issue. Maybe one going into business and them being in a business story. I could see one or both going into business with Gabi or Brady and that biting them in the ass. 

• Love 4

Are we sure Will is going to recover? Wasn't there some blind item that a returned actor was going to leave their show again? (Of course, it could be the other 3 shows. Just saying, with that out there, are we sure Chandler Massey is sticking around?)

(edited)
7 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

They aren’t interesting period.

I found Will interesting when he was shady(writing that article about EJ/Abby's affair to advance his career) and cheating on Sonny. Course GW played him while he's not a great actor he at least put effort into his performances something CM doesn't always do. 

I don't hate Sonny like everyone else but a power player he is not. 

That being said yeah they're boring but so is just about everything else on this show.

Edited by CanaryFan98
16 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Are we sure Will is going to recover? Wasn't there some blind item that a returned actor was going to leave their show again? (Of course, it could be the other 3 shows. Just saying, with that out there, are we sure Chandler Massey is sticking around?)

There's a bit of a giveaway in the summer promo regarding Will's health down the line. 😉

Separately, all indications are that Chandler's still filming. Plus Freddie was on set a couple days this week, and I generally assume (big risk, I know lol) that he and Chandler would have a pretty similar schedule.

Week of June 17:

Monday June 17:

Will and Sonny get remarried!

Maggie questions Xander about why he lied to her.

Tuesday June 18:

Ciara reveals to Tripp that Claire set both fires.

Will’s condition is getting worse. It looks as if he isn’t going to make it so they decide that Sami and Lucas need to be informed, which brings back as well.

Days spoilers for Wednesday June 19:

Roman shares devastating news with Kayla.

Thursday June 20:

Kayla tells Victor about Caroline’s death.

Friday June 21:

Kristen orders Xander to get rid of Ted.

• Love 4

Ciara and Ben conspire against Claire.

May they be next on her hit list. And she better succeed this time. Dammit Claire, get better at actually killing your targets!

Chloe and Rex grow closer.

I'm starting to think they're one of the weddings. And then they'll both leave the show together. Do we know around when they'll be leaving? I thought it was like August, which would be kinda quick for them to get together, get married, and leave lol but still.

• Love 7

Wow Kayla gets to interact with her side of the family for a change. I'm looking forward to Kayla/Victor the most. I would've thought Brady would tell him but Kayla works too(ideally it should've been Kim but PP isn't available so Kayla is the next best option) given their history.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Sami and Lucas better be all about Will with some scenes with Kate.  If they try to shoehorn other characters who don't belong into it, I'm not going to like it.

Carrie works because she was a surrogate mom to Will.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I've seen spoilers that Stefan was leaving, but according to a picture shot today, Brandon is still filming.

Is he or is it an old pic? I think he should stay if they're going to pair Gabi with someone but beyond that I rather have the Dimeras be written out entirely.

• Love 2

Maybe the spoilers were partly wrong, and Chad and Abigail return to do battle with Gabi and Stefan for control of DiMera...

If Robin Strasser is playing Vivian, then it would make sense for them to keep Stefan around I guess. Killing him off so that a new actress can walk around in mourning seems a bit strange. Vivian wouldn't have any other reason for being on the show, especially with Louise Sorel no longer playing her.

Dang.... I wish we could have scenes of Louise and Eileen playing opposite each other again.

• Love 3

There's an article from back in April that has Tyler Christopher saying he could potentially return to the show, and in that article it says that Barash leaves in August but that the character of Stefan may return.  Perhaps Brandon Barash leaves for a bit and returns shortly thereafter?  

• Love 1