Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Who would accept an appointment from Jack other than Eve?

Rafe if he can be the commissioner and his marriage is already ending.

I'd say Eli but I don't see the show wanting him as commissioner and he seems to have higher standards than Rafe in general.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Rafe if he can be the commissioner and his marriage is already ending.

I'd say Eli but I don't see the show wanting him as commissioner and he seems to have higher standards than Rafe in general.

I thought there was a spoiler about Jack winning the mayoralty race. If so, I guess Abe could go back to that job.

• Love 1

I like Abe but honestly there needs to be younger/new blood for some of these roles I mean seeing John, Steve etc fight bad guys at their advanced age is just played out to me.

Seeing guys like Paul, Eric and Eli do it are just fine and makes more sense the older guys can be a mentor type role.

• Love 3
On 5/11/2019 at 8:44 AM, BlackMamba said:

Jack makes a surprising move with his first appointment as mayor.

So Jack wins? FF will be getting a workout that day. I can't stand to see him and Eve celebrate. The smug will be strong that day. Pass. 

On 5/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, Petunia13 said:

Then Melinda loads a gun and goes after Jack. Ugh.

Ugh indeed, but if she hits either or both Jack or Eve, I will chip in for the bullets. 

On 5/11/2019 at 7:54 PM, howmanywords said:

All these spoilers about Rafe and Hope's marriage imploding have me so giddy.

I would be giddy too but I know Hope is going to immediately fall into the greasy arms of Frenchie. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 5/12/2019 at 9:55 AM, pearlite said:

I thought there was a spoiler about Jack winning the mayoralty race. If so, I guess Abe could go back to that job.

There is.  I believe he fires Hope as one of his first acts which made me realize either he or Melinda would win before it was officially confirmed.

• Love 7
On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:08 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

I like Abe but honestly there needs to be younger/new blood for some of these roles I mean seeing John, Steve etc fight bad guys at their advanced age is just played out to me.

Seeing guys like Paul, Eric and Eli do it are just fine and makes more sense the older guys can be a mentor type role.

True, but, Paul, Eric and Eli are poorly defined, it is even worst for Eric since he was born on the show and the son of Marlena Evans.  Eric should be driving his own stories with his own struggles and falling in love. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, superdeluxe said:

I just saw the news about Eve being the new police commissioner and — I don’t know if I can shake my head anymore.  Just end the show.

Wait, WHAT? Eve was NEVER A COP. Seriously, Ron, take your pets and fuck off, 'K? End this show at this point.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

Wowza -- are they trolling Trump and his administration with this Jack/Eve nonsense?? Between this and Nicole/Xander having teamed up I'm stumped, and not in a good way. 

Nicole/Xander at least has the possibility to be entertaining in a soapy way.

Jack/Eve is just cringe...

• Love 9

Have these writers just said screw it, lets make the dumbest shit possible? You know what? I'm even losing faith about Steve's return. I was SO excited about Jack coming back because once, a long time ago, before Ron ruined him, he was a compelling leading man and one of my favorites. Its been one continuous shitshow letdown. I'm going to prepare myself for Steve's return to be a mess.

• Love 12
(edited)

Hey, this is shocking!  SHOCKING!  SHOCKING twists and turns.  Isn't that what soaps are about? 

God I hate when people forget why shocks and twists and turns were fun--it's not because they happened.  It's because of the context in which they happened.

I can't believe Ron has managed to suck any fun out of Jack going bad because there IS a lot of fun in that scenario.  But oh no.  The story is humorless and lacking motivation.  The worst part is that, when he gets his memory back, it'll probably be insta love for Jen and instead of a journey, we just get an ending.

I don't watch Xander and Nicole but I have no clue what the purpose of that is either. 

Edited by Irlandesa
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Lastwaltz said:

Wowza -- are they trolling Trump and his administration with this Jack/Eve nonsense?? Between this and Nicole/Xander having teamed up I'm stumped, and not in a good way. 

This whole storyline about Immigration has been about trolling him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

More for next week:

https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-20-24-2019/

Maggie comes in on Kate and Victor in a close moment and demands an explanation

Will lashes out at Marlena

John offers to help Marlena find Rolf’s diary

After Holly’s funeral, Nicole lashes out at Eric, Sarah, and Maggie

Gabi recruits Kate to help her destroy Stefan’s relationship with Chloe

Doug and Julie celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary

Chloe discovers Gabi and Stefan in bed

Brady finds Maggie passed out

Xander is caught red-handed

A major secret is revealed

• Love 4

JJ and Haley's outfits are.. interesting.

Normally I'd be stoked for a Rory spoiler and JJ/Rory but I shudder at what Ron has in store for him.

I hope he can get JJ to rediscover his fun side and love for pot again.

Nice to see other couples besides Jarlena allowed to celebrate milestones.

• Love 2
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:46 AM, QueenSerena said:

Doug and Julie celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary

Really? Only 25 years?  I thought they were married eons ago - weren't they on a perpetual cruise for something like 25 years before they even came back to Salem?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Eve is new police commissioner. 🙄 okay Show. 

Okay, I know this Eve and Jack storyline has been mostly camp, but come on!  🤣🤦‍♀️

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

New promo:

Okay, Eve being the police commissioner is ridiculous, but I guess it is a thing that the mayor can appoint whoever they want.  I remember on OLTL that Mitch Laurence forced Dorian to fire Bo and then install the former mayor, who had been in jail for running a drug ring.

That said, I like Eve being portrayed as a full-out villain, and that slap she lays on Ben is KDP delivering textbook soap ya'll.

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Really? Only 25 years?  I thought they were married eons ago - weren't they on a perpetual cruise for something like 25 years before they even came back to Salem?

Doug/Julie have been married multiple times on this show(3 if I'm counting correctly) when Julie returned in the 90s it was without Doug they never explained why they broke up but she had a brief romance with Victor. Then when they wrote SSH off the show Doug was there to usher her away. FF a few years later Doug/Julie returned back together trying to get Hope's memory to come back.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

Julie has the ability to make it seem like she's been around for several hundred, very LOUD, years.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I'm trying to think of what crowd Haley and JJ would blend in with wearing those outfits. I got nothing. 

After that clip of Eve running Salem's police shop, I'm warming up to the idea for sure. Anything to get her story out of Jack's orbit -- I'm all for it. 

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is Rory?

Rory was this slacker dude with a capital D who was a friend of JJ's during his bad boy days.  The guy had long hair, spoke like he was usually zoned out and filled a few key plot points, particularly during JJ's storyline with Paige.  There was a female slacker friend, too, but I don't remember her name.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, boes said:

Rory was this slacker dude with a capital D who was a friend of JJ's during his bad boy days.  The guy had long hair, spoke like he was usually zoned out and filled a few key plot points, particularly during JJ's storyline with Paige.  There was a female slacker friend, too, but I don't remember her name.

Her name was Bev who should've been JJ's OTP(if he had to have one)

• Love 3

So are they going to sweep under the rug that Eve has zero law enforcement experience? Or are we supposed to ignore that absurdity?

Hope should have been fired a long time ago so I have no issues with her firing her. Ben killed her daughter so I get why she would go after him, but legally - with this new job title does she realistically have any hold over him? And I say this as someone who has been rolling their eyes at the never ending Ben redemption tour.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, boes said:

I think the guy who played Rory was friends with Casey Moss / JJ in real life and super nice in interviews. Also I think he ended up marrying that slacker female friend irl, I think. He gushed like crazy over how cool and honored he was to been on Days and how it changed his personal life. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

I think the guy who played Rory was friends with Casey Moss / JJ in real life and super nice in interviews. Also I think he ended up marrying that slacker female friend irl, I think. He gushed like crazy over how cool and honored he was to been on Days and how it changed his personal life. 

They're friends but I don't believe Allison Paige(Bev) and Kevin Riggin(Rory) are involved in RL though.

• Love 1

They might be broken up now. I know he mentioned in a SOD from his first go round on the show years ago he was married to her or maybe that other girl JJ hung out w ans they met on the show and I was like what? Thought he was a kid. 

• Love 1

Waaaaaaiiiiiiit - Rex worked with Rolfe? Really? Is this before or after Rolfe fell madly in love with Susan Banks? *eyeroll*

I can't say I enjoy how bizarre Rolfe's off-screen life has been under Ron's pen.

Love Will yelling at Ted and Hope. Can the rest of town join in too?

Excited to see Rory again. I hope they acknowledge how JJ screwed him over regarding being Deimos' snitch. He stupidly told Rory he'd have legal immunity, allowed him to admit things and then Roman said no. I assumed that meant he got jailtime. I still remember Rory tracking JJ down at a hotel where he was boinking Gabi...and slugging JJ in the face.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I could see the show having Rory/Bev being married which I could accept(although my guess is Bev is off screen for this particular visit) even though I wanted a JJ/Bev pairing to begin with instead they stuck him with Paige. 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, QueenSerena said:

And are y'all seeing this? This is apparently a preview pic for next week:

D7GpvGXXYAAbl0p.jpg

Cause they won't draw ANY attention dressed like that.  Nope, uh, uh.  This is worse than Abigail skulking around Salem in the big black hat after she came back from the "dead."

• LOL 12

This story is awful on so many levels but I hope those two had fun wearing these disguises which seem to be more entertaining than everything else and as bad as this story has been. At least the actors are giving it their all and not phoning it in unlike the DID storyline. I appreciate that at least.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, QueenSerena said:

It appears the first promo went over so well that they released a second one for this week:

And are y'all seeing this? This is apparently a preview pic for next week:

D7GpvGXXYAAbl0p.jpg

JJ looks kinda hot!

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

That sounds good but honesty will it translate on screen.

I think the Carrie and Sami parts will deliver along with Caroline's funeral being somewhat promising. 

Everything else? Not so much. They already bombed this Will brain tumor story from Day 1.

• Love 1