Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Oh damn, looks like Kayla is done with Tripp. Steve really should get Tripp a room at the Salem Inn because things are tense with all 3 of them living in the same small-ass apartment. I don't blame Kayla for siding with Allie, but I also think she has some unresolved feelings towards Tripp that need to be worked out. Steve caught between the love of his life and his son does make for a good soapy story, though. 

Cady's Jennifer sure is slap happy. Hmm, Kate & Jennifer fighting over Jack. I wonder if this will go anywhere. 

I get the feeling Sarah's snooping is going to get her in trouble with Ava and her goons. 

STFU, Lani. Ugh.

• Love 4

And how classy was Kate telling Jenn that Jack was all in, when she knew he was just missing his wife????? I have never liked that character, once Deborah Adair left, and I see nothing positive in how she is portrayed. I wish they had cut this character, she brings nothing to the story.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

And how classy was Kate telling Jenn that Jack was all in, when she knew he was just missing his wife????? I have never liked that character, once Deborah Adair left, and I see nothing positive in how she is portrayed. I wish they had cut this character, she brings nothing to the story.

If Deborah Adair was still in the role Kate would've been written off ages ago as she should have. The only reason this show keeps Kate around is because LK is a favorite of Ken's. As a character Kate has contributed nothing for the last 15 years and this show has gotten rid of better for far less..  the only time she's tolerable is when she's meddling in the lives of her actual children. That should've just been her role and if they want to give her a love interest pair her with Roman so they can share the same minimal airtime.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Really, now Kate is claiming that the comfort one night stand is actually love and Jack gave her his heart before rushing back to take care of his comatose wife? REALLY?

This whole story is BS. All it is doing is making Kate, Jack, and Jennifer all look bad, along with Abby of course. Kate looks like a jealous long-time lover, not a one-night stand. Jack is now a cheater and that is the one thing he would never do to Jennifer. He pretended to be gay to keep a woman (Greta I think) from trying to date him, all because he wanted Jennifer back. Jack has many, many flaws but his love for Jennifer is the one constant in his life. He would never betray their wedding vows, not ever. 

Jennifer is coming off as a bitch, instead of a woman who is rightfully upset that her husband had a one night stand with the DiMera welcoming wagon (Stefano, Andre, and now Jake). True, they didn't get a chance to consummate their new marriage since Jenn was tossed off a balcony and thrown into a coma mere minutes after the ceremony, but that still doesn't excuse him from sleeping with another woman.

Abby looks bad too but, quite frankly, I don't like her so I am fine with that. It was stupid of her to air her parents dirty laundry in the middle of their anniversary party and not expect some kind of reprisal from her father or anyone else. There is a time and a place for these kind of reveals and humiliating your mom at her anniversary party to your dad was not the time or place.

Edited by cmahorror
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, cmahorror said:

Really, now Kate is claiming that the comfort one night stand is actually love and Jack gave her his heart before rushing back to take care of his comatose wife? REALLY?

This whole story is BS. All it is doing is making Kate, Jack, and Jennifer all look bad, along with Abby of course. Kate looks like a jealous long-time lover, not a one-night stand. Jack is now a cheater and that is the one thing he would never do to Jennifer. He pretended to be gay to keep a woman (Greta I think) from trying to date him, all because he wanted Jennifer back. Jack has many, many flaws but his love for Jennifer is the one constant in his life. He would never betray their wedding vows, not ever. 

Jennifer is coming off as a bitch, instead of a woman who is rightfully upset that her husband had a one night stand with the DiMera welcoming wagon (Stefano, Andre, and now Jake). True, they didn't get a chance to consummate their new marriage since Jenn was tossed off a balcony and thrown into a coma mere minutes after the ceremony, but that still doesn't excuse him from sleeping with another woman.

Abby looks bad too but, quite frankly, I don't like her so I am find with that. It was stupid of her to air her parents dirty laundry in the middle of their anniversary party and not expect some kind of reprisal from her father or anyone else. There is a time and a place for these kind of reveals and humiliating your mom at her anniversary party to your dad was not the time or place.

When you put it like that I'm glad JJ has been relegated to filler/comforting role in all of this as he's the only person that doesn't look terrible.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

When you put it like that I'm glad JJ has been relegated to filler/comforting role in all of this as he's the only person that doesn't look terrible.

Il say it again ,this is Carlivati's pathetic attempt at trying to duplicate and replicate the Laura Spencer -Horton /Mark Valley's Jack Devereaux affair .

Oh ,now there are whispers that Ava has another lost child. Gee  where have I see this before ? Oh thats right ,already seen this Kate . Afterall Austin /Billie/Rex/Cassie are thee long lost children that she never raised.  We also saw this with Vivian and her BS contrieved 3 kids .  

• Love 1

Ron is a hack and he has driven me away from the show. I barely watch the show in real time and I doubt that I ever will.. I do enjoy the commentary on here, the posts on here are more entertaining than the show itself..

• Love 6

Il be over the moon if it turns out that Tripp isnt Steve's son afterall and that the DNA tests were rigged by the doctor on Ava's payroll .Perhaps this was Ava's twisted way of staying relevant in Steve's heart and mind whenever he looks at Tripp ,he be reminded of Ava in a weird sort of way. . Sick and tired of all the men having children out of wedlock. 

19 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

A second long lost kid for Steve ? Im going to vommit now 

team-america-throw-up-gif.gif

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1

There is a promo airing in Canada for a station that includes, bizarrely, a clip from DOOL of Stacy H's Kristen laughing with the fill-in actress who briefly played Vivian last year...but I don't remember those two having any scenes together, much less ones where they're dressed in gold-ish outfits and laughing in the hotel room Kristen calls home.

Am I forgetting some scene between them, or is this a clip of something yet to air?? The other scene they featured was Eric kissing Nicole at the hospital, so I assume they used old clips, since the original Viv returned this year and I doubt they'd bring back the recast (who didn't work at all).

2 hours ago, Peanut6711 said:

I would never guess it's November sweeps month based off this snoozefest to finish out the month...

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

" Jack and Jen officially get back together."

Well, the drama was all for nothing! As a J&J fan, I'm glad Jack's one night stand didn't doom them but their big fall storyline was resolved in record time. 

"Gwen makes more mischief."

Y'know, I'm starting to suspect that Gwen is not Jack's daughter. I thought her orchestrating the reveal of Jack's affair was because she wanted to blow up J&J's marriage out of resentment for Jack not being a part of her life. But it seems to have been all about manipulating & hurting Abby after all. And now J&J are getting back together and probably going back on the backburner. It's been months of Gwen scheming and she's still all about messing with Abby; Jack barely registers on Gwen's radar. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, bunnyblue said:

Jack barely registers on Gwen's radar. 

Yep.  I started to think that a few weeks ago.  It's all about Abigail.  And J&J getting back together so quickly makes the fact that there was actual sex even dumber.

• Love 1

I've long thought that if Jack is Gwen's father, she sure hasn't seemed affected by it from their very first meeting.  Also the scene of her talking to Stefano's painting made me think that something else is afoot.  I'll be disappointed if they end up making her Jack's daughter because it just doesn't mesh with how she has interacted with Jack.

• Love 1

Wow. Haven't been watching since the lockdown last spring, mainly because I was spending a LOT more time with my husband and lost some solo TV time. A fair trade, lol. I've kept up a bit by reading here but am not tempted in the least to watch this show again -- were the storylines always this crappy or is it the distance that gives me clear vision? I have nostalgic affection for a lot of characters  but I seem to have lost the connection I felt to the show. I feel sad!

• Love 1

Gwen was first shown in a mental institution right? Granted she said she faked a breakdown but what if she met Abby there as well at one point and something happened. Maybe that's it.

I much preferred Gwen when she first showed up as a friend of Claire's and ex of Jake's they should've stuck with that direction.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

EJ would make some sense at least it would explain her fascination with the Dimeras but she can't be one due to her fling with Jake.

She could be EJ's half sister (the child of Susan and Edmond ) and thus not a Dimera.  Would also explain her British accent. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/15/2020 at 10:59 AM, Retired at last said:

She is the Salem call girl.

• Love 1

How can Jan threaten to kill Belle if she's also in front of the altar taking vows? At gunpoint? With the help of an accomplice? I'm confused.

All I hope is that they get married in a *new* location. A chapel or something. Make a new set please or redress an existing one to look different. If they get remarried in Jarlena's living room and Jan just waltzes in, I won't be able to watch.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Is rage-John here to stay? This is now the 2nd person he has attacked. Is his violent behavior going to be excused for the rest of his life because he's an old guy with a brain injury? After he attacks Jan, Marlena really needs to talk to him about getting help to get his anger under control. 

If Charlie ends up being Ava's kid and Allie's rapist, I'd put money on him also being Jan's killer. He'll probably say it was to punish Jan for manipulating Claire and/or under orders from Ava to frame Philip. Would certainly make him more interesting than he currently is.

And there's no way Jan is really dead. She'll turn up in a few years if the show hasn't been cancelled by then. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I bet that will be the case with John although when he had this story before I don't remember exactly how it ended. I do remember enjoying the John/Ava dynamic at the time.

If they do make Charlie, Ava's long lost second kid, I wonder if they would make John the father. They did sleep together when she left back during her first run on the show. And Ron is nothing but unoriginal.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

This is crazy.  They did the whole jail break story to align the holidays and yet it doesn't look like they did a Halloween story and there are no spoilers for a Thanksgiving celebration? 

Family? Holiday celebrations? Love? What do you think this is, a soap? Oh, wait...

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, nilyank said:

If they do make Charlie, Ava's long lost second kid, I wonder if they would make John the father. They did sleep together when she left back during her first run on the show. And Ron is nothing but unoriginal.

Wouldn’t that make him Claire’s uncle?

...yeah, um, I kinda love Kate. Great actress who delivers, good sense of style, hampered by "what do we do with her now?" writing. Sure, she's had her share of partners and flings but...who cares? I'd say it's the guys getting the better end of the deal. Calling her a mattress isn't really necessary is it?

(I got you, Kate)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

A few years? I expect her to be back in a few months.

I bet that will be the case with John although when he had this story before I don't remember exactly how it ended. I do remember enjoying the John/Ava dynamic at the time.

John/Ava made my stomach turn, Ava is such a nasty character, I despised her on sight and it pisses me off that she has never paid for her misdeeds that killed Papa Sean..

• Love 3
9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

...yeah, um, I kinda love Kate. Great actress who delivers, good sense of style, hampered by "what do we do with her now?" writing. Sure, she's had her share of partners and flings but...who cares? I'd say it's the guys getting the better end of the deal. Calling her a mattress isn't really necessary is it?

(I got you, Kate)

Good sense of style? Yeah no. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

John/Ava made my stomach turn, Ava is such a nasty character, I despised her on sight and it pisses me off that she has never paid for her misdeeds that killed Papa Sean..

I am not a Jarlena fan and find John way more watchable away from Marlena than with her(and vice versa tbh) I always preferred John with Kristen, Isabella, Diana(when he was Roman). I just remember John saying what was on his mind and finding him hilarious however I don't think he and Ava should ever be a long term thing and they weren't.

Nobody ever really pays on this show unless they're being written out so Ava is no exception.

Ava is terrible but at least it was acknowledged nobody is telling those people who hate her to not hate her anymore though with Ron I'm sure that will change.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

FRIEND!!!! Yes, the fact that she was responsible for Shawn Sr. dying is another reason SHE should be dead. And I mean DEAD. Isabella dead. Not Salem/Dr. Rolf "dead".

• Love 4