Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, AZChristian said:

An "anchor baby" can facilitate an immigrant staying in the US faster than waiting out the whole K-1 green card process.   A woman could get pregnant before marriage and if she has her baby in the States, she's got a little citizen as her anchor.  

I'm thinking child support.    It's a guaranteed source of money (bad things happen if you don't pay your child support) without actually having to stay married to dad.   It's not taxable as income either, unlike alimony (for now).   

• Love 1
On 11/16/2017 at 5:57 PM, calpurnia99 said:

He is either really stupid or does not have one shred of common sense about how anything involving human relationships work.  CLUELESS!

there's a third possibility....he was getting off on it.  Danger!

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Lemons said:

At 36 years old, she might just want to have a baby. "Anchor baby"  is kind of a derogatory term. 

True about the 36 years old and just wanting a baby...now is the time!  But why is anchor baby derogatory?  

24 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

True about the 36 years old and just wanting a baby...now is the time!  But why is anchor baby derogatory?  

Because it’s implied that since the child will be a US Citizen, he/she will be a means to keep parents here or allow them to re-enter the country (if they get deported) once child turns 18 and petitions for them. 

Aika is 36. If she wants a baby because she really wants to be a mommy, she’s not  got much time to waste.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

He's got an unhealthy appearance to him, and I don't just mean his weight. How old is he? Late 40s?? If so, he looks far older imo, and I'm not disputing his age, just that I don't think he looks well for an under 50 man. 

Yes.  In his THs he looks weirdly yellow.  His skin tone is not good.  

3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

The term has always been used by alt right types in an ugly way, so it became derogatory.  It was never used in a neutral way.  

• Love 8
On November 13, 2017 at 7:52 AM, Awfarmington said:

I though that was a red flag, too. But of course you're going to be willing to keep secrets when you plan on pursuing said girl. When I was 16/17 I had a couple adult males in my life that were 'cool' like that. But the intentions were soon very clear. 

When I was 16, I thought it was cool that a 28 yo man was interested in me, puzzled that my Dad was angry with the guy...I hope Olivia tells her grandpa what's going on...I think he'll straighten out Luis

Edited by Bunnyette
spelling
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Matias130 said:

Thank you for mentioning this ! Sensory issues when it comes to food is very very common among children. I know a 5 year old boy who eats chicken nuggets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If he didnt get chicken nuggets, he would starve himself. The parents near gave up - they tried everything, they didnt buy the chicken nuggets for him anymore, and he refused to eat anything for 4 days, after which he began drinking PediaSure for 2 weeks, then the mom gave p and said I cant watch this anymore, and gave him back the chicken nuggets. 

Like the situation you mentioned - during a child's baby/toddler years, there was probably some sort of occurence - could it be reflux, GI issues, or whatever - that the child will from then refuse to touch a variety of foods. I see many kids with autism who will only eat dry crunchy foods like fries and crackers. The blame isn't always , say, maybe the parents didnt offer different foods, because sensory issues are real. It takes a lot of work to get a young child to trt different textures if they are completely averse to it, but a good feeding therapst can help. Its a slow process, and like you sad, it involves olaying with the food, tolerating the smell, the sights, etc before tasting it. 

Yes, sensory issues can be common in children.  Nicole is not (chronologically) a child.  Of course not everyone is going to like every food, but adults can convey that fact without squirming around, grimacing, spitting into a napkin, etc...

15 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm also not seeing the appeal with David Spain.  I think he already has a middle aged soccer dad look to him.

Agreed.  Moobs tend to be genetic, but you can dress in a way to minimize their impact.  

And I'm also not seeing any chemistry between David Spain and Evelyn.  For a couple so in love, they have to get married right now, and can't even be in the same house to avoid temptation, there's zero affection.  They don't even look happy to see each other.  

• Love 5

I'm also wondering what Olivia is going to be expected to do such that Luis keeps her secret?  I'm hoping this was all producer driven and Luis was just trying to curry favor for someone who doesn't like him anyway.  I'm still perplexed though how someone that unattractive has been brought over here and is resulting in Molly spending serious money to have this stranger in her house.  Are there no Luis clones in Alabama or wherever she is from?

• Love 3

Molly's biggest parenting mistake is made by many...your daughter IS NOT your friend. She is your daughter. Treat her like a daughter. Be her mother. She has friends of her own. Molly should too. 

She should have laid down the law to Luis immediately. Yes, at 18 a person is an adult and can do what they want, but as a responsible adult in that person's life, we don't talk about it with them. I think she is treading a very dangerous path with him. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm also wondering what Olivia is going to be expected to do such that Luis keeps her secret?  I'm hoping this was all producer driven and Luis was just trying to curry favor for someone who doesn't like him anyway.  I'm still perplexed though how someone that unattractive has been brought over here and is resulting in Molly spending serious money to have this stranger in her house.  Are there no Luis clones in Alabama or wherever she is from?

I ask that with every couple, frankly if I were looking overseas for a mate he would have to bring something huge to the table like be filthy rich, good looking, funny, been fully vetted and not looking at me to foot the bill for the romance.  If he is none of those things I would stick to looking in my own backyard...(have you all met my husband, I found him on JDate in my own backyard and it only cost me a 3 month subscription). 

Molly must know we all think she is buying a husband as are the Josh, David etc...are buying wives and none of these mates are anything to write home about.    

I really thought Danielle would have served as a cautionary tale.  

• Love 2

I was married at 17 - and am still married to the same guy 53 years later.  I cannot relate to what dating is like these days.  But I have read that one should look in one's happy places for a mate who shares your interests.  For example, I met my hubby in church; others meet at a library; others meet in clubs.

One thing for sure:  following that philosophy, I think we can safely say that Azan and Nicole would never have met in the fresh produce aisle of a grocery store.  LOL.

• Love 12
52 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I ask that with every couple, frankly if I were looking overseas for a mate he would have to bring something huge to the table like be filthy rich, good looking, funny, been fully vetted and not looking at me to foot the bill for the romance.  If he is none of those things I would stick to looking in my own backyard...(have you all met my husband, I found him on JDate in my own backyard and it only cost me a 3 month subscription). 

Molly must know we all think she is buying a husband as are the Josh, David etc...are buying wives and none of these mates are anything to write home about.    

I really thought Danielle would have served as a cautionary tale.  

Right!

I could go down the foreign potential mates across this franchise and really most aren't all that great looking when you think of how much it costs and how much it takes to get them over here.    Granted, about 99% of them are better looking than the ones that are spending the money on them.  But Luis is a mystery to me.  Molly's voice is irritating and she's tacky AF, but she actually does have a pretty face.  She can't find a Luis here?

• Love 4
On 11/16/2017 at 11:18 AM, calpurnia99 said:

I hear what you are saying, but I feel that talking about sex to any woman, asking her about her sex life, no matter how old, no matter what the relationship, is not polite. I have had men make comments to me like that, asking me if I am getting fucked, and I'm in my 50s. It's no one's business. You can ask your male friends and very very close female friends if they are fucking, but otherwise it's not really a topic of conversation. What is their relationship? Trying to become closer, 17 year old daughter of his fiance. Is this who you should be asking about their sex life? It isn't that he is a child molester or after her, it is that he has no common courtesy or common sense that talking about a woman's sex life is just not done. 

Actually, it's more than just impolite. Men asking women, and in this case a girl, about their sex lives can be a form of sexual harassment.  In the case of Olivia, I think it was sexual harassment because it made Olivia uncomfortable, and Olivia and her mother had told Luis subject was off limits. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Because it’s implied that since the child will be a US Citizen, he/she will be a means to keep parents here or allow them to re-enter the country (if they get deported) once child turns 18 and petitions for them. 

I'm totally on board with Aika being aware of her age and the need to get on this now...but since this tactic is actually used, I don't see why it is derogatory.  

2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

One thing for sure:  following that philosophy, I think we can safely say that Azan and Nicole would never have met in the fresh produce aisle of a grocery store.  LOL.

or the gym

1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

I could go down the foreign potential mates across this franchise and really most aren't all that great looking when you think of how much it costs and how much it takes to get them over here.    Granted, about 99% of them are better looking than the ones that are spending the money on them.  But Luis is a mystery to me.  Molly's voice is irritating and she's tacky AF, but she actually does have a pretty face.  She can't find a Luis here?

Good points.  She's not a loser so what is the problem?   Maybe she's too needy and it turns men off.  She's been waiting her whole life for a proposal after all.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Actually, it's more than just impolite. Men asking women, and in this case a girl, about their sex lives can be a form of sexual harassment.  In the case of Olivia, I think it was sexual harassment because it made Olivia uncomfortable, and Olivia and her mother had told Luis subject was off limits. 

It was gross and inappropriate but I think too many people are calling everything sexual harrassment these days. It starts to trivialize true sexual harrassment. You can't bring up a subject and call it harrassment when you don't like the response.

It would be considered harrassment if he continued to go on and on when everyone said stop. They never should involved him in the subject. It's not his business. 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Lemons said:

It would be considered harrassment if he continued to go on and on when everyone said stop. They never should involved him in the subject. It's not his business. 

Inappropriate talk becomes harassment if told to stop and they keep on.

Grabbing breasts and / or genitals, exposing oneself, forcing oneself physically on another and any other non consensual behavior is immediately ‘right out”.

• Love 1

Being an asshole by talking about sex in an inappropriate manner is just that - being an asshole.  It's not harassment, unless it's the workplace or other setting where the person doing the talking has power over the person doing the hearing.   Men catcalling you on the street?  Assholes, not harassers. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

I'm totally on board with Aika being aware of her age and the need to get on this now...but since this tactic is actually used, I don't see why it is derogatory.  

Yes, the tactic is actually used, but what makes it derogatory is when the alt right or any other anti immigration group literally spits nails when they say it with contempt and hatred. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, Quof said:

Being an asshole by talking about sex in an inappropriate manner is just that - being an asshole.  It's not harassment, unless it's the workplace or other setting where the person doing the talking has power over the person doing the hearing.   Men catcalling you on the street?  Assholes, not harassers. 

Actually, harassment is not limited to the workplace or other settings of power. And harassment, sexual or otherwise, can rise to the level of criminal activity and is a felony. Even catcalling, in some cases, could rise to criminal levels.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I could go down the foreign potential mates across this franchise and really most aren't all that great looking when you think of how much it costs and how much it takes to get them over here.    Granted, about 99% of them are better looking than the ones that are spending the money on them.  But Luis is a mystery to me.

But it's not all about looks, or is it? What about their personalities?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

It was gross and inappropriate but I think too many people are calling everything sexual harrassment these days. It starts to trivialize true sexual harrassment. You can't bring up a subject and call it harrassment when you don't like the response.

But Luis did go on and on after being told to stop. He is harassing Olivia and trying to assert power over her by making her uncomfortable and driving a wedge between her mother. The man is very manipulative 

• Love 6

Don't know in what jurisdiction you practise law, Desert Rat.  But no, by definition, harassment requires power.   Criminal harassment requires both (1) repeated communication, following or watching plus (2) the threat/fear of physical harm.  That's the position of power - I can hurt you.  

Luis isn't in a position of power over Olivia, and "trying to" assert power doesn't make it harassment.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Inappropriate talk becomes harassment if told to stop and they keep on.

Grabbing breasts and / or genitals, exposing oneself, forcing oneself physically on another and any other non consensual behavior is immediately ‘right out”.

True.  I was only talking about conversation people have.  

8 minutes ago, Quof said:

Don't know in what jurisdiction you practise law, Desert Rat.  But no, by definition, harassment requires power.   Criminal harassment requires both (1) repeated communication, following or watching plus (2) the threat/fear of physical harm.  That's the position of power - I can hurt you.  

Luis isn't in a position of power over Olivia, and "trying to" assert power doesn't make it harassment.  

We'll, I practice law in Arizona.  Arizona law is different than whatever you have quoted.  The following is the relevant portion of Arizonana Revised Statutes on the subject of harassment, no requirement of threats or fear or power or physical harm. 

13-2921  Harassment; classification; definition

A. A person commits harassment if, with intent to harass or with knowledge that the person is harassing another person, the person:

1. Anonymously or otherwise contacts, communicates or causes a communication with another person by verbal, electronic, mechanical, telegraphic, telephonic or written means in a manner that harasses.

3. Repeatedly commits an act or acts that harass another person.

E. For the purposes of this section, "harassment" means conduct that is directed at a specific person and that would cause a reasonable person to be seriously alarmed, annoyed or harassed and the conduct in fact seriously alarms, annoys or harasses the person.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Desert Rat said:

We'll, I practice law in Arizona.  Arizona law is different than whatever you have quoted.  The following is the relevant portion of Arizonana Revised Statutes on the subject of harassment, no requirement of threats or fear or power or physical harm. 

13-2921  Harassment; classification; definition

A. A person commits harassment if, with intent to harass or with knowledge that the person is harassing another person, the person:

1. Anonymously or otherwise contacts, communicates or causes a communication with another person by verbal, electronic, mechanical, telegraphic, telephonic or written means in a manner that harasses.

3. Repeatedly commits an act or acts that harass another person.

E. For the purposes of this section, "harassment" means conduct that is directed at a specific person and that would cause a reasonable person to be seriously alarmed, annoyed or harassed and the conduct in fact seriously alarms, annoys or harasses the person.

What type of law do you practice?  Two words automatically jump out - Intent and Repeatedly.  Luis' intent was not to harass but to give his opinion.  It was also not repeatedly done.  

We need to be careful before we start to call everyone a sexual harasser.  

• Love 2

What a dangerous encroachment on free speech. 

Lots of things annoy me.  That doesn't mean that the annoyer should be subject to prosecution, unless there is also an element of threat/fear for my own safety. 

Edited by Quof
  • Love 2
On November 17, 2017 at 9:27 AM, sasha206 said:

Andrrrrrreeeeeiiii is controlling yes, but I wonder how Elizabeth would feel if Andrrrrrrrrrrrreei was going to go out with a bunch of male friends and go clubbing?  I just don't see her being happy with that.

Is David Pour regaining all that weight he lost before our eyes?

Watching the episode now:

I'm not sure Andrei is controlling.  He didn't tell Elizabeth that she could not go out with her friends, he just objected to her going to a club with her friends, he even said Elizabeth wasn't a club type of person so he could not get why she was talking about "girls night."

Josh treats Aika like a possession, a thing, not a person.  He likes the idea of other people seeing him with a "hot girl."  She feeds his ego, yuk.

Evelyn is a child, she shouldn't be thinking about getting married.  She wants to have a BIG wedding, but she has to realize she can't have it because they don't have the funds.  Maybe they should have a smaller wedding.

I have heard of a bride and groom's cake though, it's usually a fruitcake.  

Where does Nicole think food comes from?  As for the sheep's head, I've been to parties in the USA where they have a suckling pig right there and people eat it.  I'd probably try the sheep's head though.  I don't think Nicole knows how to cook at all.  I laughed when Azan said it's the first time Nicole said she's not hungry.  Goodness Nicole, eat the sheep's head, besides everything tastes like chicken anyway; and the sheep's head looked better than that crap in McDonalds.  My mother told me when she was a child during the Depression, her aunt would fix eggs and brains, because when you're poor you eat what's available.

Luis and Molly:  I have been reading many posts about how Luis talked to Olivia and if it's harassment or not.  The problem with Luis and Olivia is the power dynamic.  Luis is supposed to be acting as "stepfather" to Olivia, not a peer.  Olivia is in a subordinate position, that's why it felt uncomfortable to me.  If Luis were a fifteen year old "step-brother" then no, it would be annoying, but not harassment IMO because there's not a power issue.  Now, I don't believe in labeling people as "abusers" because of what they say, but at the same time, Luis needs to understand that he's not a peer of Olivia, he's in a superior position and being in a superior position carries some responsibility.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

Luis's conversation with Olivia is one way predators groom their potential victims. They begin sometimes with inappropriate conversations.

I just watched that scene.  The interesting thing was that Jess, Molly's brother was the one who started the conversation, that he lets Olivia get away with a lot of things and he doesn't tell Molly what she does.  Now, to me, THAT was inappropriate as well because Jess isn't a peer.  I sense that Luis followed Jess' lead and was like, "well Jess is familiar with Olivia, I'll be that way too," which was why Jess probably didn't say anything to Luis.  

People have different boundaries and not everybody who has different boundaries is a predator/abuser, or potential predator/abuser.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lemons said:

What type of law do you practice?  Two words automatically jump out - Intent and Repeatedly.  Luis' intent was not to harass but to give his opinion.  It was also not repeatedly done.  

We need to be careful before we start to call everyone a sexual harasser.  

I never said Luis's conduct implicated this statue, I was just refuting the assertion that sexual harassment is limited to the workplace or where someone holds a position of power or where there is a threat or actual physical harm, at least under Arizona law. I was specifically asked about the law if my jurisdiction, but Luis is not in Arizona and I have no comment on Georgia law.

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I just watched that scene.  The interesting thing was that Jess, Molly's brother was the one who started the conversation, that he lets Olivia get away with a lot of things and he doesn't tell Molly what she does.  Now, to me, THAT was inappropriate as well because Jess isn't a peer.  I sense that Luis followed Jess' lead and was like, "well Jess is familiar with Olivia, I'll be that way too," which was why Jess probably didn't say anything to Luis.  

People have different boundaries and not everybody who has different boundaries is a predator/abuser, or potential predator/abuser.

I disagree with you. As a trained reporter of sexual abuse of children I know that Luis crossed the line.

Regardless of what Jess did because I wasn't talking about him. But, I do not think adults should be hiding things from parents just to be clear. But Luis went beyond what is appropriate.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ethalfrida said:

I disagree with you. As a trained reporter of sexual abuse of children I know that Luis crossed the line.

Regardless of what Jess did because I wasn't talking about him. But, I do not think adults should be hiding things from parents just to be clear. But Luis went beyond what is appropriate.

So are you saying that Luis is an abuser?  That's a pretty bold statement.  Luis may have been inappropriate, but I got the feeling Jess also hides things that Olivia does from his sister.  Now, what Luis saying "fuck" in front of Olivia wasn't okay, because he's not a peer of hers, but I wouldn't call him an abuser.

• Love 6

He's not an official abuser- yet. However, he was very inappropriate, crossed given boundaries, & continued on despite making Olivia obviously uncomfortable. As I see it that is red flag type behavior for potential outright abuse.

What bothers me too is in the TH with both Luis & Molly as she was drawing the lines he was belligerent. If he doesn't care to respect boundaries I would not consider him a safe person.

And just a general comment- words can definitely be abusive & do a lot of damage; they can also definitely lead to other kinds of abuse.

If this is a story line, TLC sucks, as well as all adults participating.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

He's not an official abuser- yet. However, he was very inappropriate, crossed given boundaries, & continued on despite making Olivia obviously uncomfortable. As I see it that is red flag type behavior for potential outright abuse.

What bothers me too is in the TH with both Luis & Molly as she was drawing the lines he was belligerent. If he doesn't care to respect boundaries I would not consider him a safe person.

And just a general comment- words can definitely be abusive & do a lot of damage; they can also definitely lead to other kinds of abuse.

If this is a story line, TLC sucks, as well as all adults participating.

I completely agree. It is very concerning that even before the wedding, Luis is repeatedly and purposely violating the boundaries set by Molly, Kensley, and Olivia. If he won't respect their boundaries, it is likely he will get worse after the wedding. Olivia can distance herself, but little Kensley is stuck in that house, unless her actual dad rescues her. 

• Love 7
On 11/14/2017 at 11:34 AM, Bryce Lynch said:

Having as little as possible Evelyn's "awesome talent" shown on the air is a blessing for the The Band.   BTW, does The Band have a name?

Don't you remember "Evelyn is the BAND" lol

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Desert Rat said:

I completely agree. It is very concerning that even before the wedding, Luis is repeatedly and purposely violating the boundaries set by Molly, Kensley, and Olivia. If he won't respect their boundaries, it is likely he will get worse after the wedding. Olivia can distance herself, but little Kensley is stuck in that house, unless her actual dad rescues her. 

I say Luis is an idiot.  And Molly is sending huge mixed messages.  When has she ever corrected Luis' actions regarding her children until this episode?  She was there when he told Kensley she'll need to stay in her room, and was silent.  She was there when Olivia called them out at lunch, and full on took Luis' side ("This is what people in love do").  Her objections when Luis said Olivia needs a boyfriend were incredibly weak and sounded more joking...  If she honestly has an issue with his behavior, and wants to "protect" Olivia from such conversations (and that's all she's protecting her from by going with the "head in the sand" denial form of parenting), then she needs to drop the hammer as a mom.  You can do that in a loving relationship without worry.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

If she honestly has an issue with his behavior, and wants to "protect" Olivia from such conversations (and that's all she's protecting her from by going with the "head in the sand" denial form of parenting), then she needs to drop the hammer as a mom.  You can do that in a loving relationship without worry.

Personally, I feel she needs to drop kick his ass right back to the DR.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Words can be abusive, definitely, but to think that his words would do any damage is a little bit silly.  Olivia is a sexually active teenager with a boyfriend who is going out on her own in the next year whether it be college or getting a job.  Molly has raised Olivia and whatever morals and behavior Molly taught her her isn't going to change because of conversations with an immature man her mother is marrying.  Whether he winds up being too immature for Molly remains to be seen.  

• Love 3
On 11/6/2017 at 6:58 PM, Petrichor said:

Re: Evelyn and Mikayla: 

I apologize if it's already been mentioned, but my wife and I are sitting here, clutching hands and wincing because Mikayla is emitting a vibration only lesbians can hear and SHE IS IN LOVE WITH EVELYN. It's breaking our hearts.

I don't know if it's only lesbians because I totally picked up that vibe and I'm not a lesbian so.... Lol

• Love 2
On 11/15/2017 at 6:41 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I have a theory that Olivia is already an adult and they made her 17 to create bratty teen being a little shit drama.  Molly’s pearl clutching at Luis’ insinuations and speech looked kinda fake.  Otherwise, would she have had to have given permission to script Luis talking like that.  These are all reenactments anyway.

But, any girl or any woman of any age needs to know that it’s not okay to be talked to like that and no means no and stop means stop. And guys need to learn that’s not okay.  For being so sexually free spirited, Luis is certainly behaving like a payaso (clown).  TLC is portraying him as a buffoon and putting him in a bad light.  I would not be down with my personal character being portrayed like that. How much reality is in reality TV?

Olivia, 17 or 18, is the only adult in that house.  Her mother is a living cartoon character. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Lemons said:
16 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Words can be abusive, definitely, but to think that his words would do any damage is a little bit silly.  Olivia is a sexually active teenager with a boyfriend who is going out on her own in the next year whether it be college or getting a job.  Molly has raised Olivia and whatever morals and behavior Molly taught her her isn't going to change because of conversations with an immature man her mother is marrying.  Whether he winds up being too immature for Molly remains to be seen.  

That's why I said "And just a general comment", meaning, not necessarily directed at this particular situation as of now.

ETA: We also don't really know how she took it, so it could've been nothing, or it could've upset her. Obviously she wasn't okay about it, though, since she left the room (thankfully) & took it to Molly (for whatever that will be worth).

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2017 at 2:40 PM, PamelaMaeSnap said:

Gaithersburg/Montgomery Village chiming in. VERY affordable here as far as MoCo goes, which is to say still not cheap cheap cheap. 

East Rockville here. I lived half an hour from Claremont, NH, from ages 14 to 24, PT or FT. I'd love to see Evelyn move from there to Gaithersburg/MoVill. She'd blow a gasket--rather, all her gaskets!! Girl couldn't drive right from Claremont to Logan (airport) and back, can you picture her on 270 or the Beltway? Can you picture her in a church community with real singers who could audition for The Voice? David will have to go home, because she will never move. Except maybe to Nashville or LA, God forbid. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 4