Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E37: Live Eviction #14

• Start Topic

I haven't watched BB for several seasons. Do the finalists have to give a pitch to the jury? Because Paul's claim is that he didn't vote for most of them, he got Christmas and Josh to do his dirty work and in all his farewell speeches he acts like he wasn't in on their eviction.

• Love 2

Ah Cody...douchetastic until the bitter end. Never change, buddy!  What a weird vibe the jury house has this season. There's no real emotion when the next houseguest walks in, it's just kind of *crickets* for a few seconds. 

At this point, I really want Paul to make it to the final two because he'll either get CRUSHED by a bitter jury or he'll somehow Jedi mind trick the bitter jury into voting for him. Either one will be brilliant to see.

Bye, Kevin. Can't believe you actually lasted this long but I'll miss you! I hope he wins AFP.

• Love 8

Oh Raven. Oh honey, no.

Kevin had maybe the classiest exit ever. He's already got $25K, so my AFP votes (if they even count) go to Mark and Cody. I may toss a few Elena's way, just for that gif-worthy cackle while smacking her leg in hysterics at Raven's unbelievable idiocy.

• Love 21

My husband is an occasional watcher but he basically knows the conceit of the show.  He laughed at Kevin saying he should have been named Thanksgiving if he didn't want to get voted out.  And then said "what a dick" at Paul's good-bye message saying Christmas went rogue.

Personally I think it makes Paul look foolish and wish he would cut it out.

Mark's middle name is apparently Gordon?  That whole segment had me rolling especially that Matt appeared to also be laughing at Raven.

OF COURSE Alex wore that ridiculous costume to the jury house.  Heaven forbid she loses one iota of attention.

• Love 22

I wish we could have seen Alex tell Raven that Paul actually voted to evict her not Josh. 

What a crazy ass fool. 

Is it just me or does the jury house look pretty small and...ordinary this year? It's basically just a regular house. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

I am glad Kevin lasted this long.  This last week is usually boring and I don't watch the feeds when it gets to this point. Kevin kept it classy.  

What an absolutely boring final 3.  I don't want any of them to win. 

Raven is the puppetmaster?! Funniest thing she has said all season. 

Line 1 - he was classy as hell!

Line 2 - boring - I really want to Christmas to take him out, that would be hilarious.

Line 3 - She can't be for real.  SHE CAN'T!

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"I was working with Paul."

"We were all working with Paul." 

"Yeah but I was really working with him."

Oh Raven, never change. 

"So why are you here then?" 

Even Matt gave an "oh shit" face. 

• Love 18

I wonder if Paul plans on lying to the jury during the question and answer segment the way he is in his goodbye messages. That would be colossally stupid. 

Sounds like the jury is already somewhat bitter. 

• Love 4

Come veto meeting I was kind of hoping he'd say 'Come on down from there Kev, let's DO this thing!' Leaving Christmas and Josh with the best WTF looks on their faces ever. OMG in the end it was KEVIN that had the 'real' alliance with Paul!! But as previously mentioned, we can't have nice things.

(And yes I know as a game move it would have sucked/been disastrous; no need to point that out.)

Loved delusional Raven, you just keep thinking you were The One all season, that's just precious.

Remember her 'big moves' included "Throwing comps for Paul."

• Love 14

...and so the season lurches towards its pathetic, foregone conclusion.

The most dissapointing moment of the entire episode was hearing Alex so much as say (as I feared would happen) that she will be giving Paul her vote. So what if he destroyed your game and your closest allies game ...reward him instead of denying him....cringeworthy, absolutly cringworthy and she started the season as my favorite player.

Matt doesn't even warrant a passionate kiss when Raven arrives? Plus he sits there like a lump while people are attacking his woman?

Jason doesn't even ask why Alex didn't put up Christmas or Josh?

Cody continues to be the best part of the whole season. Please let him win America's vote just to spite the clown posse that were gunning for him on orders of Paul who by the way is simply gross.

Alex who did more in the game than Kevin did all season didn't get goodbye videos but Kevin gets his? I would believe it was for the Paul revelation but that went over like a lead balloon.

Poor Julie...she was desperatly trying to get a rise out Kevin regarding the Paul revelation but Kevin is such weak sauce he has no reaction whatsoever....clearly he didn't want to win this game all season. his spot should have gone to someone else...maybe someone who would have risen up and joined Cody against Paul.

I'll never know how they remember what happened on what day! I can't tell you exactly what happened to me last Tuesday.

where to post this. Couldn't find a celebrity BB forum. I haven't heard of any of the released "celebrities" besides Lance Bass. Do you guys think they'd be interesting and worth the time?

The entire concept of Celeb BB is flawed for two reasons....Celebs are buddy, buddy with each other. They won't actively stab another celeb in the back like strangers do on BB and they aren't going to do anything untoward or controversial and risk alienating what ever fan base...well whatever fan base a D Lister celeb like the kind they will scrape the bottom of the barrel for  might have.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Blissfool said:

But I think that's what we like about Cody. No shits given.

He's a bad sport, he wanted to leave the jury house.   He chose to play big brother, he needs to suck it up.

Loved it when Mark hugged Jason.   Mark is such a sweetie.

• Love 16
44 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I wonder if Paul plans on lying to the jury during the question and answer segment the way he is in his goodbye messages. That would be colossally stupid. 

Sounds like the jury is already somewhat bitter. 

They can be bitter but they will vote for Paul. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

"I was working with Paul."

"We were all working with Paul." 

Cody: I wasn't.

Lolol. He's getting my AFG votes (with a few to Mark).

I know it's a game, and I know that extends to every minute of the game, but there's something so icky about Paul LYING in the goodbye messages. I don't think any other HGs have ever done it.  

I don't think Kevin made the connection between Josh fessing up his alliance, and Paul's BS about Christmas going rogue.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Didn't know where to post this. Couldn't find a celebrity BB forum. I haven't heard of any of the released "celebrities" besides Lance Bass. Do you guys think they'd be interesting and worth the time?

Besides Lance, I read somewhere Dog the Bounty Hunter would be on as well as Tiffany Pollard (I don't know who Tiffany Pollard is).

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

I know it's a game, and I know that extends to every minute of the game, but there's something so icky about Paul LYING in the goodbye messages. I don't think any other HGs have ever done it.  

In addition to being icky, it's stupid and unnecessary strategically. Everyone is going to talk in jury and figure out what is going on, even without Josh's goodbye messages. It serves no purpose whatsoever trying to carry on the lie once they're out of the game.

• Love 6

Raven, Raven,Raven ,  you are totally clueless!  The puppet master, indeed.  Can't wait till she starts reading about how she was actually perceived.  Kevin played the game like a real gentleman.  His family is going to have to buy a huge turkey this year because I think he invited everyone to dinner. He may end up as AFP.

• Love 6

Paul isn't the first to lie in goodbye messages and he won't be the last. Goodbye messages are a play for jury votes. Of course he's going to flatter them and keep what he did under wraps. Lots of people have over the years.

I mean, I hate Paul with a fiery passion this season but his tactic of lying in goodbye messages has a long and storied history in Big Brother.

• Love 2

The messages are odd for sure. It's almost like in Paul's head if he can total up all the evictions with no "blood on his hands" then everyone will say "But Paul didn't vote ME out, he couldn't help it! It was all Christmas and Josh's fault so I vote for Paul the Immaculate to win!" He's totally obsessed over it, like was it really necessary to force a tie tonight? I think only in Paul's wierd inner dialogue that repeats over and over 'And that leaves me with no blood on my hands'. 

29 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

But I think that's what we like about Cody. No shits given.

When he gives no shits about the other dumbasses he's surrounded by I'm right there with ya. But I'm not with him when he shits on the game itself. I hate the PEOPLE in this season yeah, but I don't hate the game of Big Brother. There's a difference.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, mojoween said:

OF COURSE Alex wore that ridiculous costume to the jury house.  Heaven forbid she loses one iota of attention.

Hey, cut Alex some slack - that pink nightmare may be the only thing she has which still fits.  :) 

This summer's incarceration - and the accompanying 2 liters of Coca-Cola a day - has not been kind to Alex's waistline.

14 minutes ago, Wandering Snark said:

The messages are odd for sure. It's almost like in Paul's head if he can total up all the evictions with no "blood on his hands" then everyone will say "But Paul didn't vote ME out, he couldn't help it! It was all Christmas and Josh's fault so I vote for Paul the Immaculate to win!" He's totally obsessed over it, like was it really necessary to force a tie tonight? I think only in Paul's wierd inner dialogue that repeats over and over 'And that leaves me with no blood on my hands'. 

There's a flip side to that, though; by doling out the bloodletting roles to his minions, Paul has actually done a pretty good job of gutting his own game resume.  Paul can claim to be the mastermind behind all the Big Game Moves, but it is a fact the moves and evictions were almost unanimously executed by somebody else - and the various somebodies in question are frequently loath to let another person take credit for their wetwork.

• Love 13

This jury segment cracked me right up! I love how they are just shutting that loony tune Raven right down. Delicious! And Cody just walking away from Matt...all of a sudden Matt is the one reminding ppl what they are supposed to be doing in the game?? What a joke that guy is. Useless.

I couldn't  actually care less about the remaining houseguests now.

If i had to pick then let it be Josh who wins. 

That is one bitter jury but we know Alex has Jason's balls in her purse, so he will be doing what he's told to do. 

• Love 12

Kevin at times, reminds me of Robert DeNiro.  Mannerisms and speech patterns are very similar.

Paul telling Kevin "Xmas went rogue" - pathetic! 

Raven calling herself the puppet master was hilarious.  And then got funnier when the others mocked her for it.  

We were All working with Paul!  Cody:  I wasn't. - for that, I want him to win AFP. 

Each of these people witness and contributed to Paul's plotting and manipulating to get others out.  Yet, when it comes to themselves, it took a long time for some of them to realize that he orchestrated THEIR evictions just as much as he did everyone else's. 

• Love 15

You can tell that if Cody were not under some type of contract,, he would leave.  He has no interest in this game, how it's played or the outcome.  I know I'm in the minority here & I've said it before, but IMO, he does not deserve AFP.  I'd rather see someone who has interest in the game & who actually played the game win. Not someone who holed up in a bedroom with a showmance.

I had to go back to make sure I heard Raven correctly...She pulled all of the strings?! Only strings she pulled were to the top of her bikini as Matt was unwrapping another condom.

I kind of feel that Paul is like Russell Hantz on Survivor, he didn't care about the money, all he wanted was the title. 

I personally do not like to see bitter jury votes. 

• Love 15

Kevin and Cody were clearly the odd balls of this cast. As in the most level headed and mature. 

This final 3 sucks. I was going to post a meme or gif but I'm not sure I can find one encapsulating how idiotic they are or how bullshit this season turned out. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, mojoween said:

Matt may be clueless, but I gotta back him on his disdain for how Cody was acting.  

Cody CHOSE to give up his summer.  No one forced him to go on the show so him refusing to participate makes him sound like a petulant third grader.

Sorry things didn't go his way because he's acting like a baby about it.

Elena giggling about Raven thinking she was Paul's true alliance was funny.

Well I do back him. Because one by one he had to listen to these chuckleheads point out the same shit he has been saying for weeks. Because they couldn't see the Forrest through the trees his game was fucked. And I'm not talking about the first time he fucked up. I'm talking about the fact that almost no one else could figure out that they were all putting their safety in the hands of one person. Fuck em. I wouldn't want to deal with them anyway. His delight in Raven's stupidity was glorious anyway. He was super mad at first because the sight of just seeing Matt's stupid face when he was one of the main people who wouldn't listen to him probably set him off.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 12

Raven is insane if she thinks 1) Paul ever gave a crap about her or Matt and 2) she had anything to do with what happened in that house. All she ever did was follow orders, throw comps, and screw Matt. 

Surely Paul has to win out from here because neither Josh or Christmas could be dumb enough to take him with them. But then again these people have been stupidly, blindly following him from day one so they could totally do that. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, partofme said:

Worst final three ever.

i don't understand how anyone is voting for Cody for AFP after that jury segment.

I would vote for a person who actually tried and dared to play his own game besides Paul. Yeah he's bitter. So what? Yes, he had and still has his faults in and out of the game but at least played the game. As much as I can't stand Paul, I would vote for him in jury too because he was the only other person playing the game.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, alegtostandon said:

I kind of feel that Paul is like Russell Hantz on Survivor, he didn't care about the money, all he wanted was the title. 

Wasn't it Paul's family that is rather well-off? I think he was going to 'buy his mom a Bentley' if he had won. I understood it was to the point where, like Russell, he didn't really need the money either.

In both cases they tried to buy the title off someone, in Paul's case it was TPTB that tried to buy it for him.

• Love 6

Yeah, I don't blame Cody either. I think he liked being in the house alone, and probably didn't mind Elena being there. Or Mark. But then the rest started showing up and he's been done with them for ages.

Raven, Raven, Raven. You're Little Miss Delusional. And you probably always will be.

I must say I did like the Steampunk look of the Veto competition. Next year, please make them wear Steampunk clothes like that all the time.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Sketcher said:

I can see why Cody is over these people.  He wanted to play and offered almost all of the people sitting in the jury house with him an alternative plan, and they called him EVIL for daring to do so.  He wasn't part of their TEAM.  Now he's out of it and can't be bothered to feed their various delusions.

What part of "the game" is he supposed to fake interest in at this point?  He gets to see about 10 minutes of video when a new person shows up.  He knows they are gathered together to film DRAMA not to play a game, and he refuses to give them that kind of footage.

He told these people what was going on and what was going to happen.  If he was a real asshole, he'd take vicious delight in rubbing their noses in their own comeuppance but he just sits back and let's them all make fools of themselves.

I think it's the most mature and sensible road to take.

This.  Very much this.

• Love 13