Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E33: Power of Veto #11

• Start Topic

The whole episode should have just been the houseguests being punched, slapped, and kicked while being mocked by a celebrity. This must be production's revenge for throwing the comp last time.

"Don't you walk away from me! I will tell you when this conversation is over!" Chilling words from Christmas. Whoever would have guessed that Josh would become a sympathetic character? But I guess it happened to Cody, Jessica, and even Mark...

• Love 13

Many of us, myself included, thought in the first few episodes of this season, that Alex had promise as a strategic thinker and independent player. Lol. What was I smoking?

What has been frustrating all season is watching some of these players flirt with awareness but then rejecting it and returning to DelusionLand. So Jason's confident "phew I'm safe!" comment at the end of the show was both very funny and very infuriating. And similarly, I can't put too much confidence in Josh's flirtation with intelligence. I would root for a Josh/Kevin/Alex alliance to take out Paul and Christmas, but frankly I kinda hate Alex; I was through with her after her gratuitously mean comment to Jessica in her goodbye message.

• Love 7

Three best parts of this first was seeing Raven getting hit in the boobs because she had to tie her shirt up so the girls were showing. Then thirdly I remembered Mark tying HIS shirt like that for the comp and it made me laugh even more.

Josh is a 'thinker' it would appear. How the hell did THAT happen??

I would never want to get on Christmas' bad side, however. Were I Josh I might just say 'Yes Ma'am' for a day or so, just to make sure. Yikes.

• Love 2

I once wondered is Sierra was the most annoying contestant in Survivor history and that could be debatable. 

However, I am CONFIDENT that Alex is the most annoying contestant in BB history.  To me, anyways.  And that's a pretty low damn bar!

• Love 6

Blech!  Production even seems to have had it with these idiots.  

They should have punched, slapped and kicked them all even harder,

Paulsputin continues his mastery of the morons.

I can't even express how I feel about Xmas' vile behavior.  Her "Mommie Dearest" treatment of Josh was quite a performance,  It it weren't Meatball Boy being abused, I would care a lot more, but he deserves to reap some of the abuse he has cheerfully  dished out.

She is the true "good soldier" who will do anything for her commander, no matter how vicious and is extremely proud of it.

Josh seems to be getting a clue, but it's not going to matter.  Paul is taking Raven to F2.

Moynihan did a good job of digging into Raven with the pacemaker = handshake zing and was marginally entertaining.  I won't be watching his new show.  So he called them out for being idiots in the DR.  Big deal.  

Thankfully, Raven had little airtime.

Alex and Jason have brought gullible, blind and stupid to a whole new level.  

I'm hoping for some insane fits of rage when Jason gets evicted tomorrow, but it won't happen.  

Paul could convince them he is starving with a loaf of bread under each arm.

CBS has succeeded in creating its own mini Jonestown.

• Love 9

Yes, I know he's loud and obnoxious, but Josh can read people. You don't have to be book smart/intelligent to do that. I love that he called out Paul about how using the Veto only benefits him. He was 1,000% correct. (and I love his geeking out about old BB players, too)

Man, I'd love to see him luck into an HoH and put Paul up, juuuuust to scare him a little.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, Paul. You jumped from Boston Rob (on his fourth Survivor try) to Boston Rob on his second try, All Stars, where he tried to control everyone and everything. And I don't think Big Brother is going to invite you back for two more tries, buddy.

::knocks on wood, throws salt over shoulder::

• Love 12

Christmas barking at Josh brought to mind Dennis Hopper telling Keanu Reeves in "Speed" to not attempt to grow a brain.

If I can't interrupt her until she's done, does that mean I can do it while she's talking?  I would sign up for that.  I would just follow her around making noise every time she opened her mouth.

• Love 4

Bobby wasa breath of fresh air.  I cracked up that he came in with the pots and pans, but I think Josh took that as a compliment. 

I thought this veto comp was for all the people watching that wanna punch kick and slap the houseguests.  I still want Kevin to win 

• Love 5

Paul for the win!! These people are too stupid to live.  I only hope that each eviction night from now on we will see the jury house and watch themselves being bamboozled. It is hilarious to watch all of them in the DR with such self satisfaction that they're going to be in the finals; and oops! Did no one else notice that Paul has never been on the block after Xmas announced that Kevin had to go up for that reason. And Kevin, if your jury speech was " duh, I didn't know what was going on, I just did what I was told" it will not exactly bowl them over.

• Love 3

It's good to know 5th graders can get work designing a veto competition. The whole thing seemed like one big excuse to show Alex getting knocked in her giant knockers.

Not sure what was more pathetic...the preview for this sitcom that looks totally devoid of laughs or CBS forcing the houseguests to shill for it and act all enthused. And I have no idea who this guy is or why he would get a sitcom. Lord knows how many good pilots CBS passed over before picking that one. Unless its a timeslot hit behind BBT I call one and done on that one already.

I'm starting to hate Christmas...Josh is finally starting to buy a clue but she is so drunk on the Paul Koolaid that she won't let his arguments drive home some sense. Worse yet I have to say that the Christmas we've seen all season is a Poser and that was likely the REAL Christmas we saw in the Red Room ball smashing, emasculating and generallly condescending in general. Who the hell does she think she is talking to Josh like that and I don't even like the pot and pan banging fool.

Yeah, Kevin sure you will excercise free will....until Paul tells you not to.

Hell at this point I want to see a Josh/Raven final two i order to watch the jury in agony over who to vote for. That might make the season all worth it in the end.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, PaperTree said:

Alex and Jason have brought gullible, blind and stupid to a whole new level.  

First we have Alex wondering if she should throw the Veto to Paul and looking at Jason and talking out loud asking if she should try for it or throw it.  Then we have Jason saying that he hoped he or Alex would win the veto.  How stupid can he be?  How would Alex winning the veto help him at all?

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3

Christmas barking at Josh brought to mind Dennis Hopper telling Keanu Reeves in "Speed" to not attempt to grow a brain.

I started reading this and thought you were going in the direction of "Dennis Hopper huffing oxygen in 'Blue Velvet' while screaming 'CANDY COLORED CLOWN!'" (You had to be there.)

While we're going with movie reminders, Jason's cheerful clueless conclusion at the end of the show that he's safe reminded me of when Lloyd showed up with the moped in "Dumb and Dumber." ("Just when you I think you can't do anything any dumber you go ahead and do something like this...AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!")

• Love 7

Alex has a really great ability to completely choke when the pressure is on her. First she can't remember if her or Jason was supposed to throw their hinky vote and now she has to ask him if she's supposed to win or throw the Veto... I can hear her right now at the end of a conversation agreeing 'Okay, we'll stick to the plan.' *pause* 'What's the plan again??'

48 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Then we have Jason saying that he hoped he or Alex would win the veto.  How stupid can he be?

I guess it's the concept of 'What the House wants' in that he just wants someone to win the veto so Kevin can go up? He obviously didn't think that Paul could leave noms the same if he won so why care either way? Trying to put myself in these people's shoes makes my brain hurt.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 3

Bitchmas is a complete fool and a total fucking nutjob. She has several screws loose. Her and the bearded gnome did the impossible tonight - they made Josh sympathetic. Speaking of the bearded gnome, take off the suspenders, you rancid sack of shit. 

Can't wait for this season to end. 

• Love 22
24 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Bitchmas is a complete fool and a total fucking nutjob. She has several screws loose. Her and the bearded gnome did the impossible tonight - they made Josh sympathetic. Speaking of the bearded gnome, take off the suspenders, you rancid sack of shit. 

Thank you. I enjoyed your comment more than i have the show this season.?

• Love 5

I enjoyed Bobby Moynihan in the house.  I'm so tired of these people, I was thinking that they should have filled the episode with him mercilessly impersonating everyone in the DR.  How I would love to hear what he really thinks of each of them.  I mean, he was already there and all. 

Boy, those who said that Christmas has taken a mother role over Josh sure hit the nail on the head.

How I love watching dumb-asses bemoan the fact that no one seems to be taking notice of dangerous players....after getting rid of everyone who was taking notice of dangerous players.  We are going to get to see that every week from here on out now. 

This week in summary:

Alex: 'I trust Paul'

Christmas: 'I trust Paul'

Raven: 'I trust Paul'

Jason: (With some reservation) 'I trust Paul'

Josh: (Probably only in order to avoid a scolding) 'I trust Paul'

Kevin: What the hell is going on?

Edited by eskimo
grammar
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Cutty said:

Hee hee heeee! One of the best comments on this season. If I have to put up with one more scripted and acted DR from Xmas in which she so cutely wrinkles her nose, I'm gonna vomit myself to death. Especially considering that after my faithful-yet-horrified viewing of BBAD*,

Spoiler

I have yet to see her make that facial gesture in any natural setting.

I'd like to think that fake-ass bitch-mode wouldn't play well in the world of inspirational speaking, but who the hell knows.

Why did that machine punch-kick-slap so lightly?

And wow, REAL smooth move from Paul in seguing into "tattoo artists" when Jason walked in the wave room. Jason apparently loaned his half-a-brain to Bobby Moynihan as he walked out the door to not see through that guilty awkward pause and arms-in-the-air behavior.

I cannot believe I'm saying it, but Josh may actually have a chance at AFP. And more shockingly, I'm not totally mad about that.

*spoiler but not spoiler, just non-game BBAD behavior

• Love 1

And wow, REAL smooth move from Paul in seguing into "tattoo artists" when Jason walked in the wave room. Jason apparently loaned his half-a-brain to Bobby Moynihan as he walked out the door to not see through that guilty awkward pause and arms-in-the-air behavior.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious the way Paul was humanuh-humanuh-ing, that Jason should pick up on that.  If he did, he sure didn't talk about it in the DR.

• Love 1

I love Bobby Moynihan and even though he totally made the episode, I was sad he was reduced to coming on this show.  It's beneath him. 

Glad somebody woke up to Paul's game even if it's Josh.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Many of us, myself included, thought in the first few episodes of this season, that Alex had promise as a strategic thinker and independent player. Lol. What was I smoking?

I dunno, but it's all gone now and you didn't share.  :(

• Love 5
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

I love Bobby Moynihan and even though he totally made the episode, I was sad he was reduced to coming on this show.  It's beneath him. 

Glad somebody woke up to Paul's game even if it's Josh.

He's promoting a show he's the lead for on this network. He's not below that. He's also not really a name at all if you don't watch snl. At least he had fun with it.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

He's promoting a show he's the lead for on this network. He's not below that.

I  get that.  I'm just saying he's forever beloved on SNL, and SNL will always outrank Big Brother in my book. Especially this season. That's all.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

My favorite part:  Bobby Moynihan calling them all idiots for not getting Paul out in the first week.  Bwahahahah!

They couldn't get him out the first week, he had safety for 3-4 weeks and after that it was too late. It gave him plenty of time to manipulate these followers into his groupies and his cult was in place. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I  get that.  I'm just saying he's forever beloved on SNL, and SNL will always outrank Big Brother in my book. Especially this season. That's all.

I understand. Just saying that's it's promotion. That's all. They could have done it without him there but we don't even know if he wanted to do it for shits and giggles. Most shows on earth outrank big brother. If he was a contestant on celebrity big brother or something I would be right there with you.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DakotaLavender said:

They couldn't get him out the first week, he had safety for 3-4 weeks and after that it was too late. It gave him plenty of time to manipulate these followers into his groupies and his cult was in place. 

This is true but it doesn't make Bobby any less true. You know what he's essentially saying. First week they got a chance, they should have gotten the ringer out. I will never understand why people let themselves be played by vets or give them free rides. It happens on mtv's the challenge too. You are either bowing to someone being given a second chance at money you want when they screwed up the first time, allowing a former player to restructure a new strategy after already being in the game and/or giving the jury a concrete reason to want to vote for him. You let a guy who already lost play you. You gotta give him props for that and not for the person that looks like a sucker.

• Love 1

Dear BB/Bobby Moynihan/Paul/Josh/etc:

When Dick did the pots and pans back in S8, he wasn't trying just to be "colorful" or "make good tv" or even harass his fellow HGs.  He was deliberately trying to enrage them, so that he would get sent home in place of Daniele, whom he was on the block against.  Taking a bullet for his girl, that was the plan.  (This was before he won Veto and used it on Daniele, and before the DR intervened to save Dick, leaning on "America's Player" [aka Production's Player] Eric to flip the votes and evict Overconfident Voluntary Pawn Dustin, instead.)

Of course, part of the reason that Dustin had volunteered to be the renom/pawn is that he had been the chief target of Dick's harassment.  Not merely because he was the leader of the majority alliance in the House (which had kicked out the Donatos after Daniele's bungled HoH the week before), but because Dustin was less than half Dick's age (21 to Dickless's 43) and gay.  A perfect target in Dick's mind, in other words.

Oh, and in the part that CBS didn't air, Dick's harassment of Dustin also included threats to anally rape him, so that Dustin would "bleed to death out of [his] ass".  So perhaps not exactly the precedent you want to be glorifying this year?  Just a thought.

(To be fair, Dick's use of his penis as a weapon was not limited to homophobic harassment; he had "cheered" Daniele onto her victory in the previous week's endurance HoH by threatening "choke [Jen] to death with [his] cock".  See, he could objectify women just as much as gay men! But the pots and pans were for Dustin and his allies only.)

And since there's no reason to subject myself to a second viewing just to count the DR sessions (there's precious little reason to even watch this crap one time, much less two), I'll just make liberal use of the pause button to count them as I go.  Of course this means my viewing will extend into the early morning hours, but that just gives me more time to lubricate myself with cranberry-gin cocktails, so it's all good.

In order:

Alex (makes reference to Kevin going "up the river"…first HG nod to Kevin's mafia connections?)

Jason (seems confused by events)

Paul (brags about knowing the whole plan, of course.  This after a convo with Jason where he pretends to be worried about getting backdoored…which Xmas should do, but won't, of course.)

Jason (finally noticing that Paul is full of shit.  Hallelujah!)

Jason (now suspicious that Kevin seems to know the plan)

Kevin (worries how upset Jason is)

Josh (explains his playing innocent with Jason)

Josh (annoyed at Floatie-Wearing Attention Whore working various sides)

Barbie Doll Day [all actual September 6th holidays, as usual] (smug af…as usual)
Jason (still suspicious)

Fight Procrastination Day (still smug, about how blind Jason Alex are.  Which, fair point…but is Alex being really REALLY stupid news, at this point?)

Paul (talks about getting the nominees to throw him the Veto.  Also mistakenly says the HoH was "last week" and the Veto is "this week".  No, asshole.  Same week.)

Josh (suspicious that Jason "joked" about Joshmas having an alliance.  Thinks Paul is leaking info.)

Josh (makes superfan references to Vanessa/Derrick/Dan in describing Paul's gameplay and his suspicions of him)

Great Egg Toss Day (doesn't give a shit whether or not Josh is right about Paul working against them, she still thinks Paul has her back, at least.  Moron.)

National Coffee Ice Cream Day (hopes Kevin is the sole player sitting out in Veto)

Kevin (Glad he was picked to play)

Jason (Used HG's Choice on Paul because he trusts him more than he trusts Josh.  Ohhhhhkay.)

Josh (expresses admiration for Bobby Moynihan, even name-checking "SNL". Um, wrong network, dude.)

Bobby Moynihan (claims he's been watching the season.  Yeah SURRRRRRRRE.  Does impersonations.)

Jason (admires Bobby Moynihan, but thinks the Veto is more important.  Good call, dude.)

Josh (hypes about there being crates.  Okayyyyy)

Jason (says he needs to win the Veto, for obvious reasons)

Paul (says he needs to win the Veto to "execute the plan".  How about we execute him, instead?)

Read a Book Day (smugs about wanting to win the luxury tour)

Stillbirth Remembrance Day [ugh…that's a thing?] (not amused by BM's joke about her broken bones)

Paul (refers to memorizing the sequence by making a song in his head.  Yes, just as Jessica did for the Explosion Veto.  You're not exactly being original, BobbleBeard)

Alex [wearing fake bandages] (blames memory loss on concussion.  Is that something we joke about? Especially with the NFL starting on CBS this week?)

Jason (annoyed he's sucking)

Alex (worries about Raven being in the lead.  We don't know what Raven thinks about this…because she hasn't had a DR as yet this episode.  [Not that I"m really complaining about that…])

Jason (thinks he's fucked; is now pulling for Alex.  What, you don't trust Paul any more?  How. Dare. You.)

Paul (believes Alex will throw him the final round.  But she'd have to be REALLY STUPID to do tha…oh, wait. Right. Alex. Never mind.)

Alex (uses Jason's coaching to decide to play for the win)

Alex (shocked that the tie-breakers are taking so long.  Well, not for US, because BB would rather show us stupid DR sessions than the actual competition.  Sigh.)

Paul (shocked that Alex is capable of independent thought and isn't throwing.  Aww, poor baby…)

Jason (doesn't really trust Paul)

Alex (completely trusts Paul)

Paul (glad he won Veto; plans to fuck over Jason/Alex)

Josh (explains that he wants Paul not to use the Veto because "the plan" just makes Joshmas look bad while helping Paul save Jason/Alex's jury votes.  Good luck there, bro.)

Paul (doesn't care if he's fucking Josh/Xmas over, of course)

Bulgaria Unification Day (pissed off that Josh exited his convo with her)

Josh (not happy to get the "Don't interrupt me when I'm done" [yes, she really said that] treatment from Bitchmas)

Josh (one last attempt to have "a team move, not a Paul move" and not make Xmas into a liar)

Paul (says that Josh should just do what he says)

Josh (annoyed at having to do all the work)

Paul (will do what's best for him, of course)

Paul (wonders what Xmas is doing pointing out that Kevin hasn't been nommed…as he hasn't either.)

Kevin (clueless but pissed.  Says he's done throwing shit.)

Jason (completely blind, claims everything is going fine.  Must have caught Alex's Massive Case of Stupid.)

Josh (says he wants to evict Kevin and keep Jason.  He'll need Raven's vote.  What does Raven think?  Beats us, we never heard from her in the DR all ep.  [Keep it up!])

Totals:

Alex: 6

Christmas:  7

Jason: 9

Josh:  11

Kevin:  3

Paul:  11

Dying Swan Raven:  A big fat ZERO!  O, frabjous day! Callou, Callay!  Excellent work, Dear Grod!

Seriously, though, Paul, wtf?  Letting Josh tie you?  I put all this time and effort into bitching about how you're hogging the DRs…and that meatball ties you? Fuck you.

5 hours ago, North of Eden said:

the preview for this sitcom that looks totally devoid of laughs

No, that would be Young Sheldon.  Moynihan's show might luck into one, just by random chance, every month or so.  But Young Sheldon is clearly the Turd de la Turds on the CBS fall slate, and with Lynch Mob (er, "Wisdom of the Crowd") also on deck, that's saying something.

Hell, they've got a Mark Feuerstein "comedy" (9JKL) that isn't even in the running for the stinker of the year.  How did that happen? I thought we were done with him on network TV after Good Morning, Miami.

At this rate, David Boreanaz: 20 Years a "Star" looks like Shakespeare compared to the rest of the new shows.  (Yes, it's true; Boreanaz has been a regular cast member 20 of 21 seasons going back to 1997-98, and a lead or co-lead for 18 of those.  Guess he really is a vampire; his career is unkillable. Huh.) God help us, every one.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, North of Eden said:

I'm starting to hate Christmas...

I've hated her since I first saw her, because people who devote their lives to their own body seem weird to me, but now that we've seen how horrifying she can be to someone's face and how hard she laughs at them behind her back, I feel frightened for anyone who has to deal with her in real life. At least she's starting to make the season interesting to me in a hate-watching way. 

• Love 9

When Jason walked in on Josh and Paul talking strategy in the couch room, and Paul immediately cut to "oh hey there yeah we were talking about tattoos" and then started berating Josh for not having as many tattoos as Paul, etc.,  - for a brief, shining, magical second, I thought that Josh was going to spill everything.  The look he gave Paul was one of someone who has had enough.  BUT THEN - I remembered what show I was watching.  And that everyone checked their brains at the door except Paul Manson.  And then I had a good chuckle and went back to my book.

Josh for the win?  Can he make something happen under the evil eye of Yuletide and The Mighty Bearded One?  

• Love 8

Jason and Alex are such morons. Why would anyone need to backdoor KEVIN? Dude has never won a comp, never even come close. Read the writing on wall!

Looks like Josh is finally reading it - perhaps too late? Why did it take you THIS long to figure out that Paul is steamrolling his way to the end??? And Christmas just shuts ANY whispering of talk against Paul down, like a good little lackey. That should say something to Josh. I would like to see him jump ship next week. Rally Jason and Kevin to go after Paul, possibly try to get Raven on board? Now THAT would be fun. So, of course, it won't happen. 

I always hate the episodes that revolve around CBS's latest show. Blah, boring, no interest. I watch Survivor and Big Brother. That's it. And I really can't stand everyone ooohing and ahhhing like a bunch of fame-hungry dolts. Jason - "This is the first TV star I've ever seen in real life". It's not an alien. It's not the Grand Canyon. It's a PERSON. They're a dime a dozen, calm down. 

And that dude came in banging the pots and pans like it's a thing now. Nope. Not funny. Stop it. 

Oh, and then Raven shows off her pacemaker within 5 minutes of meeting the guy. Wow. She's so lame. I'm also going to need her to stop with the bouncing around. And Josh, stop shouting. All of you - JUST STOP!!!

When is this season over???

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, watch2much said:

all I could think of while watching last night is a saying we used to say 40 years ago in college "gag me with a spoon"

I'm voting Cody for favorite because he was the only one who really tried to win this game.

He really was, wasn't he?  Besides Paul, but that is dreadfully boring to watch.  Sad, that no one else wants to win. 

• Love 6

I like Mark a little better but I will be voting for Cody for favorite houseguest, because it will infuriate Paul and send a message to these tools who so blindly followed him in the Cody hate that they should think for themselves going forward in life.

• Love 10

Wow, every single person left sucks. Paul deserves to win, no doubt about it, but he is so high on himself right now that he's intolerable. I'd like to see him voted out in the DE just to watch him implode. 

The rest are just too stupid. If Jason+Christmas/Josh+Alex, etc. had a conversation, just once, Paul's game would come crashing down around him and someone else would have a shot at the 500K. But no. 

And Kevin, I'm rooting for you, I like you, but you're horrible in competitions and clueless in conversations. Not a lot to cheer for.

• Love 4

I'm still not getting their motives.  Right now they all seem to have accepted Paul for the win and are jockeying for second place.  The stupidity is mind-boggling.  

Josh is onto Paul.  Once Paul realizes this Josh will be gone.   I had thought Paul would take Josh to F2, but now I'm pretty sure it's Raven.  He could have taken 'I don't know the plan Kevin'.  But for some odd reason they want Kevin out.  

Will it be a surprise to the HGs that tonight is double eviction? Anyway - goodbye Jason.

• Love 4

I don't think Paul will risk taking Raven. Worried about sympathy votes. No one except Kevin really dislikes her. They mainly feel sorry for her.

i think he may take kevin and hope for a unanimous victory. I think this is why he has tried so hard to demonize him. A backup plan to Josh.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Looks like Josh is finally reading it - perhaps too late? Why did it take you THIS long to figure out that Paul is steamrolling his way to the end??? And Christmas just shuts ANY whispering of talk against Paul down, like a good little lackey. That should say something to Josh. I would like to see him jump ship next week. Rally Jason and Kevin to go after Paul, possibly try to get Raven on board? Now THAT would be fun. So, of course, it won't happen.

Josh won't rally Jason and Kevin next week, because one of them will be voted out today. Josh's opportunity to take out Paul is really limited now, since everyone is up Paul's butt. He could do it if Paul is on the block at final four and Josh wins veto.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Josh won't rally Jason and Kevin next week, because one of them will be voted out today. Josh's opportunity to take out Paul is really limited now, since everyone is up Paul's butt. He could do it if Paul is on the block at final four and Josh wins veto.

Sorry. I meant rally Alex and Kevin, both of whom were closest to Jason in the house. So he might have some leverage there. But I'm sure you're right. Nothing will happen. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Will it be a surprise to the HGs that tonight is double eviction? Anyway - goodbye Jason.

Somehow it never is. They figure it out pretty quickly (they know when the finale date is and most of them can count up to ten on their fingers, so chances are they know there's too many people in the house). I think the first DE episode of Big Brother ever was a shock to the HGs. No DE has ever surprised them since. All those reactions are manufactured for more camera time. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I don't think Paul will risk taking Raven. Worried about sympathy votes. No one except Kevin really dislikes her. They mainly feel sorry for her.

If people voted fairly they'd vote Paul for the win over Raven. He's played the game (an easy game, I'll admit) - but she's done nothing but invent new ailments.  In all fairness and as much as I dislike Paul - he and he alone deserves the win if he's in final 2.  None of the others come close.  Paul might have some votes against him if he takes Xmas, Josh or Alex. But he'd still win.

They need to get Paul out right now.  Then, at least, viewers will have a bit of a surprise in terms of the winner.  Because if Paul goes, I have no idea who'd win.  It'd be kind of fun watching them trying to make a decision without their leader.

• Love 3

I'm not so sure about that....at the very least they would view her as a "Victoria" from the Derrick season, a helpless girl who was carried along and did nothing on her own. But I actually suspect they don't like her. She doesn't seem to have done much in the house other than have sex with Matt.

Best case scenario for tonight is Josh has figured out Paul's game, has developed a secret alliance with Alex and Kevin in the past few days, and they win HoH and get Paul or Christmas out tonight during the double eviction. But we can't have nice things.

Oh man. I am actively rooting for Josh. What a damn season.

• Love 1