Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Motherducker

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

22 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I do believe David had his jeans tucked in when they picked up Jace. He was really laying it on thick.  He scares me  

Clelsea looked alarmed about whatever went down with the ducks/ chickens.  I pretty much believe she could do without the show which is a good thing. 

Which grandma? The grandma with white hair... Too funny. Mama bear, papa bear and baby bear by a previous marriage. 

Kali is a dispensable ( dispicable)  human being. 

Part of me thinks Briana should've followed through on the fake storyline and given Stella up for adoption for real. Luis couldn't have been more disinterested at that ultrasound appointment if he tried and Briana is acting like this baby has ruined her life, so why keep it? 

The producer asking about the ins and outs of MD while Leah's trying to leave for the emergency room? Yeah, bad timing. 

Kail is such a miserable slug, I didn't even pay attention to her scenes. Lincoln calling Javi his best friend was adorable.

Chelsea's scenes weren't as bad as I expected, but whoa, she is on a seriously short fuse these days. I don't know if a duck ended up dying or not, but I don't recall ever seeing her get that pissed off with Aubree. 

• Love 11

I have a suggestion that my neice did to her baby daddy. So Ok Briana and family, since we don't like co-parent and taking on all responsibility, then Don't.  Instead of having Luis come to apartment and stay for a few hours, make him put his money where his mouth is...Luis was dead set against adoption of his child, then step up. Let Luis have the child every weekend or  some other schedule. For example,  He gets Stella Friday evening and does not bring her back till Sunday evening. That way he is dealing with diapers,baths,feeding, getting up in middle of the night. Let him see how hard it is being a father. I get so tired of dad's who get by doing so little. And Briana don't say  he won't take care of the baby right or you don't trust him to do it correctly, we'll then maybe u should not have a child with him!  Maybe Novas dad would not show up 5 hours late bring over a stuffed animal and then sit on your couch watching her play. These girls need to hold some of these guys more accountable than just financially. If they have to truly experience being a full time father for  even 2 days a week, it will hopefully make a difference later on. My niece did this to her baby's father. He still lived with his mother and she was great! She supportes this idea, and though she kept an eye on her son and made sure the baby was safe, she gave him no help at all . She wanted her son to step up as well and boy did it ever make an impression on him. I would love to see one of these girls do this. I have never forgiven Leah during her 16 and pregnant episode for shiting on Cory. They broke up and she was still drooling over Robbie. He was reduced to tears asking to have visitation with his daughters and she said no out of spite. So many of the teen dads had to be nagged to see their kids and Leah just shit all over him.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, bounnatalie said:

Was it me or was Janelle sitting outside, watching UBT do yard work, talking about getting the gym equipment here.  If she just got off her butt and did some yard work, she wouldn't need to go to the gym. 

also, I found it annoying when the producers interrupted to ask questions/stir up some crap in Leah and Chelsea's case.  Why didn't the procedures seem so intrusive in Teen Mom OG? Or am I failing to remember?

Actually I find them more intrusive on TM OG. That's just my viewpoint. Especially with certain girls in OG. However in the last season of OG the producers have been a little more hands off with scenes.

Anyways. I said it before that this episode was bad for Chelsea. One that she gave production attitude when they wanted follow up on Aubree and the animals and she was like "no, not going to let you make this into a story" like Chelsea.. those scenes already in the can, so sorry to tell you that it's been shot and it will be. Also.. what else is going on I. Your life now for a different story? 

Two that she feels the need the deflect on Twitter about the whole thing. And last but not least, it wasn't a big deal. If she just said "both me and Aubree made mistakes, she didn't listen to me and I didn't supervise as I should have" we know she has a new baby and we would have understood. Aubree handled the animals less then gently but she wasn't like super rough with them. The fact that Chelsea can't just realize the mistake is what makes me mad.  Just take accountability for your actions and move on, the more she deflects the worse it gets for me to like her.

• Love 7

Does anyone else get the impression that Briana was slightly relieved when sge found out Luis was cheating? From what it sounds like he did something really stupid but he was so immensely sorry and wanted to try with her. I just feel like if Briana even liked him at all she would forgive him to try and move on for the sake of her family. But it's almost as if she loves the fact that she can be like "you fucked up, it's your fault, now if you want anything to do with this baby you will obey the coven!!!" 

I thibk Briana got all caught up in the excitement of having a new baby! A little family! A ticket off momma couch! 

Then when she was about four months preggo and the nelly starts popping and reality hits she was like "oh Shit what did I do"  I think she wished she had an abortion. I think she lost feelings for Luis wYyyyy before he cheated and was relieved she didn't have to play happy family with him but she's still stuck now with this baby. 

We are dealing with someone who is truly incredibly stupid. She has the coven so she will just take advantage of them rather than try with Luis! What was the harm in her at least trying with him if he was sorry and wanted to and if she cared about him? But the way she just deaded him, completely emotionless, to me means she was happy to be rid of him in that way! 

• Love 14

I didn't really notice what exactly Aubree did to the animals? Maybe she grabbed them/picked them up to forcibly. 

Jenelle is bored out of her mind on her LAND...haha. I know what that feels like. We built a house about 15 minutes from where we used to live. We used to live 5 minutes from everything, shopping, restaurants, work...now driving everywhere is a pain in the butt and so far away it seems. I'm sure it's worse for Jenelle because she's even more out in the country than we are. You can tell Kaiser is the annoying reminder of Nathan. And again with the "put your nose in the corner!" WTF is that. What corner? Why? And then he had to offend Barb with his "Jace you look like a hillbilly comment!

Weird Leah wouldn't discuss Ali's breathing issue. 

Brianne and Luis drive me crazy. Like someone on here said, sign over the rights to Luis then. Also, why is she so upset. It looks like she has a constant stream of help and babysitters to help with Nova. Seriously, as much as Kail annoys me now Kail was one of the few Teen Moms that was ever truly alone with no family or help at one point. 

It's funny to see Kail on Twitter on tv. I always wonder what it's like to have so many notifications and replies. Her phone has to be blowing up all day long.

Edited by CourtneyCourt
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, CourtneyCourt said:

I didn't really notice what exactly Aubree did to the animals? Maybe she grabbed them/picked them up to forcibly. 

Jenelle is bored out of her mind on her LAND...haha. I know what that feels like. We built a house about 15 minutes from where we used to live. We used to live 5 minutes from everything, shopping, restaurants, work...now driving everywhere is a pain in the butt and so far away it seems. I'm sure it's worse for Jenelle because she's even more out in the country than we are. You can tell Kaiser is the annoying reminder of Nathan. And again with the "put your nose in the corner!" WTF is that. What corner? Why? And then he had to offend Barb with his "Jace you look like a hillbilly comment!

Weird Leah wouldn't discuss Ali's breathing issue. 

Brianne and Luis drive me crazy. Like someone on here said, sign over the rights to Luis then. Also, why is she so upset. It looks like she has a constant stream of help and babysitters to help with Nova. Seriously, as much as Kail annoys me now Kail was one of the few Teen Moms that was ever truly alone with no family or help at one point. 

It's funny to see Kail on Twitter on tv. I always wonder what it's like to have so many notifications and replies. Her phone has to be blowing up all day long.

I think the "put your nose in the corner" is the redneck version of timeout. I tell my kids to put their hands on the wall for timeout, otherwise, they end up playing with stuff. Every time I've heard UBT say this, I always considered it as saying, "you're going to be in timeout." Poor Kaiser. Poor Jace. All the kids seem 'off' when they are around Janelle & Uncle ID. Someone upthread posted that they are unnaturally quiet around them---- I noticed this as well esp last week with Maryssa. The older kids get quiet and seem to shrink, as if to make themselves smaller or try to attract unnecessary attention, while Kaiser does the only thing he can do, cry and have a tantrum. I felt so bad for him when he asked for water. All Janelle had to do was get him some water. What mom-of-3 doesn't have water in their car? How can you be a "great mom", have a dozen kids around you all the time and be so unprepared? I have yet to see her parent anyone beyond Endtable. It must suck to know that you are not your mom's favorite child. She barely acknowledged Jace and didn't spend any time with him when he came for visitation. No wonder he doesn't want to go there. That ear medication is probably still in the car, we all know Janelle couldn't be bothered to give it to him. 

So was this whole Kail portion a re-shoot? Because when she was talking with her friend taking a walk through middle surburbia, they were wearing the same outfit between both scenes. Then they go back to her house and she shows her the blog post she "just did" even though the comment she showed from from Lauriel was 2 months ago. So it's weird she was so mad at Janelle for spilling the tea when she posted about it 2 months ago on her blog. That whole timeline makes no sense whatsoever. But I'm glad that the news was leaked last season, esp since Kail's face kept getting fatter and fatter. We all figured she was knocked up, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

Funny how Janelle tried to deflect it to Javi....hahaha. I esp loved how Kail posted on twitter that she was going to bed, as if she was above all the drama. Then the camera shows her furiously tweeting hours later...lol. Methinks this is the real reason why she was flunking out of school, that and penis-trolling of course. Her trying to deflect on Javi, saying she had pics of him in bed with someone else...bitch please! What does that have to do with the fact that you got knocked up not once but twice by another man while your husband was deployed? That you lied and got an abortion which then you passed off as a miscarriage? Or that you told your hubby that you didn't want any other kids and then promptly had a kid with the first guy that came along? Even if Javi did cheat of her, she cheated first, so she truly is ballsy to even bring that up.  And her not being to text him because of the PFA she filed--???????, lol! Karma baby! 

Leah shutting down that producer who asked her about Ali's breathing issue was something I would have done. I don't have the time to sit here explaining stuff to you when my child is being rushed to the ER! So save your questions for a better time buddy, mama has to go. 

Briana, queen of the dumb asses. Roxanne is foolish for getting so worked up with Luis. Brianna,  Just have the baby and give it to Luis. He can raise her and you can be the fun weekend parent. I bet you after a couple of sleepless nights, he would have been calling her begging to give the child up for adoption. Going to a few doctor's appointments does not a parent make.

For someone who is currently an absentee dad, I don't understand why he is so deadset against the adoption. Briana should have just at least started the adoption process, if only to get Luis properly in line before the baby comes. Odds are Luis wouldn't have been able to complete all the obligations before the 30 days, and Briana would have gotten her way if she really wanted to do the adoption route. More and more I'm feeling this is adoption storyline is just what it is, a storyline. I feel sorry for Stella because she would eventually watch this one day, and know how unwanted she was by everyone in her life, except for Nova. And Nova is getting gradually indoctrinated and initiated into the Coven. She will be a full fledged member in less than a decade anyway. 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Spiderella2 said:

or someone who is currently an absentee dad, I don't understand why he is so deadset against the adoption. Briana should have just at least started the adoption process, if only to get Luis properly in line before the baby comes. Odds are Luis wouldn't have been able to complete all the obligations before the 30 days, and Briana would have gotten her way if she really wanted to do the adoption route. More and more I'm feeling this is adoption storyline is just what it is, a storyline. I feel sorry for Stella because she would eventually watch this one day, and know how unwanted she was by everyone in her life, except for Nova. And Nova is getting gradually indoctrinated and initiated into the Coven. She will be a full fledged member in less than a decade anyway. 

I'm watching the clips of the show from Ms Anon Mafioso's Twitter.  The clips are posted in 3 or 4 two minute segments, per family.  Here's the only post for Briana this week:

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2132.PNG

Was she reading that on PTV?  Or were people also speculating on twitter?

11 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Omg that scene where Jace and the cousin were picking up the mini ATV with Kaiser on it. I flinched every single time.  And of course, Jenelle and David are in the kitchen ignoring them.  Who cares if Kaiser gets killed by getting pinned under a 50 pound power wheel toy, am I right? No lasting harm done to the psyches of anyone if that happens. Bunch of little shits. 

I was thinking Kaiser was going to choke on that banana!  I was glad when he spit it out.  I never let my kids walk and eat, LET ALONE play outside while eating a banana!  Everyone eats at the table, or at least at A table, sitting on a chair.  Unless you dgaf if your kid chokes.

• Love 9

I would love to see ONE of these girls just take the high road and not respond. I get that it would be difficult and you would feel personally attacked, but if I was famous, I would not have a twitter. It just encourages people to bring you into their mess and drama. I would have instagram, but would turn the comments off if it was a picture of only my children. I would also have a fb fan page, but not interact with anyone on there.  In addition, I would have a private fb for friends and family members only. I feel like alllll these girls spend way too much time on twitter! If I had an announcement to make, I would do it on my fb fan page, and then let it go and not read the comments. I would hire a manager to give me the gist of how the public sees me, but no way would I be on twitter rehashing what happened with some ducks months before. No. Way!

also, Chelsea, if you would allow MTV to show ANYTHING interesting, they would have forgotten about this duck thing instantly! Hell, even taking Watson to a routine doctor's appointment would be better! You absolutely cannot get paid to sit on the couch all day and hold your trophy, I meant baby. I don't doubt that she loves him, but still. She wants everyone to be constantly reminded that she has her babyyyyyy. Good! Go do something interesting with your babyyyyy! It is the EPITOME of laziness to expect to be paid for sitting on your couch, even on reality tv. 

• Love 14

WHY does David have to insult and dig at Jace every time he sees him?! It infuriates me beyond belief. 

Now that I am seeing how Kail handled the birth of the baby (hiring "paparazzi" and "not having a name for him yet") I think she is mad that the story was leaked before SHE had a chance to sell it and make money from it. I think she is trying to make money every step of the way with this baby.

• Love 19
41 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Was she reading that on PTV?  Or were people also speculating on twitter?

Some girl on twitter sent Chelsea and Randy a link saying children who abuse animals end up as serial killers and it escalated from there. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, BXD said:

WHY does David have to insult and dig at Jace every time he sees him?! It infuriates me beyond belief. 

The mother's new partner is the number one abuser/murderer of her other children from other men. It's upsetting to see it on television as entertainment. 

• Love 20

To me, Aubree came off like a kid who got a little over-eager when showing off her pets for the camera. I was really surprised to read that so many people thought she was abusive (not anyone here, but on FB and other social media). I think if Chelsea had just sent out ONE statement saying yes, she knew Aubree was too rough with the birds and the result is she can no longer handle them without supervision, that would've been the end of it. But to keep going and going, followed by Randy and Mandy putting their two cents in makes it look like she has something to hide. 

Regarding Jenelle, those kids are so miserable at her house. I don't believe that a parent has to entertain their child 24/7, but they live in the middle of nowhere. There's only so much you can do without a group of kids to play with. Plus I don't think it's much fun for Jace when he's effectively there to be a babysitter for Kaiser. 

• Love 15

Wow, did anyone feel like Jenelle's segment was very ominous? You have the kids playing outside unsupervised and the two nitwits inside staring at Ensley or their phone. I kept having this feeling that something horrible was about to happen. Jenelle and David are the worst

Kail looked awful when she was walking with her friend. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, BXD said:

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster. I think David thinks it establishes a 'bond' to the outside observer(s)? My stepmother did the same with me: overly loud and "jokey" on the surface when other people were around but always insulting and judgemental. Her tone was light so how could I be upset? (my dad would say)

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

To me, Aubree came off like a kid who got a little over-eager when showing off her pets for the camera. 

I thought the same thing.  I feel like MTV set her up.  Aubree seemed like she was showing off for the crew and it seemed like they were egging her on.  She said something like "which one should I get next?" so she was obviously talking to someone.  As mentioned upthread the editing seemed choppy and I think MTV chose the worst moments to show.  We saw how sweet Aburee was when she met Pete for the first time and how she enjoyed sharing her sandwich crusts with turtles so I don't think she'd intentionally harm an animal.  I think she's a sweet kid who got carried away.  I'm glad Chelsea shut the producer down.  She'd already talked to Aubree on camera and any further discussion needed to be a private family matter.

Ali is breaking my heart.  She's so tiny and she seemed to be having trouble eating the nacho or taco salad or whatever it was they were eating in the car.  Leah and Cory are doing better at facing reality but they still have a long way to go.

Poor Jace and Kaiser.  Jace probably missed his friends and activities at home.  Not to mention Barb.  It's unfair for him to get pulled away from his home just to stare at the ceiling in the swamp house.  Apparently they can only do things that UBT likes such as boating and fourwheeling.   Kaiser flinched when UBT's big hand came at him in the backseat.  I'd love to see that poor child happy for a change.  Every time I hear Jenelle talk about her land I hear Gerald O'Hara's speech about the importance of land.  Jenelle must have watched Gone With the Wind because I highly doubt she read the book.

I don't care about Kail's problems.  At all.  I only watch her segments for the boys.  

How unfair was it for Nova to have to watch an ultrasound of a baby sister that might be put up for adoption?  We know she wasn't but Nova didn't know that at the time and I can't imagine what was going through her head.

I've been gone for awhile because I've been recovering from surgery.  I sure have missed putting in my two cents worth on the show. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I would love to see ONE of these girls just take the high road and not respond. I get that it would be difficult and you would feel personally attacked, but if I was famous, I would not have a twitter. It just encourages people to bring you into their mess and drama. I would have instagram, but would turn the comments off if it was a picture of only my children. I would also have a fb fan page, but not interact with anyone on there.  In addition, I would have a private fb for friends and family members only. I feel like alllll these girls spend way too much time on twitter! If I had an announcement to make, I would do it on my fb fan page, and then let it go and not read the comments. I would hire a manager to give me the gist of how the public sees me, but no way would I be on twitter rehashing what happened with some ducks months before. No. Way!

also, Chelsea, if you would allow MTV to show ANYTHING interesting, they would have forgotten about this duck thing instantly! Hell, even taking Watson to a routine doctor's appointment would be better! You absolutely cannot get paid to sit on the couch all day and hold your trophy, I meant baby. I don't doubt that she loves him, but still. She wants everyone to be constantly reminded that she has her babyyyyyy. Good! Go do something interesting with your babyyyyy! It is the EPITOME of laziness to expect to be paid for sitting on your couch, even on reality tv. 

I could not disagree more.  Just from comments I've seen on this site, people decide they've seen something and that's the way it is regardless of whether or not there's any backup for that or evidence suggesting that's what happened.  We also had someone in here speculate that she might have killed one of the chickens.  Twitter is a wasteland of assholery so I can only imagine what was being said to her regarding that whole thing.  Chelsea is smart for not allowing "more interesting" things to be shown.  She's happy and in love and something as innocent as her daughter playing with a chicken is shown and suddenly she's being branded a serial killer or getting "that" look from people about Aubree's treatment of animals.  What would happen if she were to show something "more interesting"?  I shudder at the thought.

And why should she take the high road?  Someone send me a link about how my kid might be a serial killer and you bet your ass I'd respond to it.  Sit your ass down, don't brand my kid like that, keep your nose where it belongs.  People on Twitter are dicks to everyone and think they can get away with it because so and so has so many followers they'll never see it.  This whole idea that Chelsea is at fault for responding is....to be blunt...bullshit.  If you ask me, celebrities need to start calling people out for the shitty things they say so they can reap the consequences of it.  It's the same idea as that Twitter account posting pictures from the Charlottesville white supremacist rally and taking them to task for their asshole behavior.

Anyway.....

Roxanne is one of those mothers who only wants to parent after the fact.  I'm quite sure Briana realizes Luis probably won't stick around for Stella, but she digs it in just one more time after Briana's asked her to stop and has also started crying.  WTF lady?  Where were you before Briana went out and got pregnant with your pearls of wisdom that everyone already knows?  "Well Briana, you know that sex without a condom could result in pregnancy"  *know it all wide eyes*

Then Roxanne can say "I told you so" afterwards.  She's also one of those mothers who is always in a crisis.  I bet she walks around bitching about how she's SO tired all the time.  Or at work she's always complaining about how she has SO much to do.  And Nova is SO much work.  Her house is SO dirty.  The girls are SO lazy.  Like everything is an affront to her.  If I were Briana I'd have gone on this show just to get the money to get the hell out of that house and away from her.

• Love 24

I think if all these girls are getting to the point where they don't want things filmed, and are whining about the editing, then it's best to just end the show and let them get real jobs. I understand where they're coming from in certain instances, but it's become too much of a recurring theme for me to be entirely sympathetic.

• Love 14
32 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I could not disagree more.  Just from comments I've seen on this site, people decide they've seen something and that's the way it is regardless of whether or not there's any backup for that or evidence suggesting that's what happened.  We also had someone in here speculate that she might have killed one of the chickens.  Twitter is a wasteland of assholery so I can only imagine what was being said to her regarding that whole thing.  Chelsea is smart for not allowing "more interesting" things to be shown.  She's happy and in love and something as innocent as her daughter playing with a chicken is shown and suddenly she's being branded a serial killer or getting "that" look from people about Aubree's treatment of animals.  What would happen if she were to show something "more interesting"?  I shudder at the thought.

And why should she take the high road?  Someone send me a link about how my kid might be a serial killer and you bet your ass I'd respond to it.  Sit your ass down, don't brand my kid like that, keep your nose where it belongs.  People on Twitter are dicks to everyone and think they can get away with it because so and so has so many followers they'll never see it.  This whole idea that Chelsea is at fault for responding is....to be blunt...bullshit.  If you ask me, celebrities need to start calling people out for the shitty things they say so they can reap the consequences of it.  It's the same idea as that Twitter account posting pictures from the Charlottesville white supremacist rally and taking them to task for their asshole behavior.

I wish I could like this more than once. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Christina87 said:

The problem is that these girls are famous for being famous.  If they didn't do the twitter thing, they'd just disappear, and their paychecks with them.

1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

To me, Aubree came off like a kid who got a little over-eager when showing off her pets for the camera. I was really surprised to read that so many people thought she was abusive (not anyone here, but on FB and other social media). I think if Chelsea had just sent out ONE statement saying yes, she knew Aubree was too rough with the birds and the result is she can no longer handle them without supervision, that would've been the end of it. But to keep going and going, followed by Randy and Mandy putting their two cents in makes it look like she has something to hide.

Randy and his twitter.  Surely this personality defect of his has nothing to do with his dental skills, but I just can't see having a dentist who engages in twitter wars with Teen Mom fans.  I guess I don't believe that "no publicity is bad publicity."

45 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Then Roxanne can say "I told you so" afterwards.  She's also one of those mothers who is always in a crisis.  I bet she walks around bitching about how she's SO tired all the time.  Or at work she's always complaining about how she has SO much to do.  And Nova is SO much work.  Her house is SO dirty.  The girls are SO lazy.  Like everything is an affront to her.  If I were Briana I'd have gone on this show just to get the money to get the hell out of that house and away from her.

Well, she does have Lupus, which can't be a walk in the park.  It's a shame she has it because it gives her an excuse for being the way I think she would be anyway.  But honestly, is there a reason these three have to live together?  Y'all are all grown women.  Get your own lives.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
capitalize
  • Love 7
On 8/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

Every time Briana says " we'll just figure it out " or we'll just Deal with it ( meaning her , her sister and her mom )I keep thinking , no YOU should deal with it . I'm sorry , I'm all for family helping each other out but the mother and sister are enabling her to keep getting knocked up by random loser guys because they agree to help take care of the kids . 

Why was Leah annoyed by the producer asking her if difficulty breathing is a symptom of muscular dystrophy ? 

I find it totally creepy that it's just a given with these people that Briana's baby is the responsibility of all three coven members. They all act like they're pregnant with Luis' baby. Anyone notice the hat Brittany was wearing said "Daddy" on it?! I'm taking that as her referencing herself  as "being Nova's daddy" because she's claimed that before.

I think Leah was annoyed because she didn't really know the answer about breathing with regard to muscular dystrophy... 

On 8/22/2017 at 4:30 AM, Brooklynista said:

My guess would be because after all these  years of struggling with Ali's diagnosis, Leah still doesnt fully understand it. Even if they try to dumb it down I think the doctors still talk over Leah and Corey's heads and they're both too proud to google "MS for Dummies".

Why was David the one driving and trying to calm Kaiser ? 

Word about Cory and Leah but muscular dystrophy for dummies instead of MS. ?

As horrifying as it is David seems to be Kaiser's primary caregiver and he and Kaiser seem more bonded than Jenelle has ever appeared to be with Kaiser. As terrible as we've seen him be to Kaiser, Kaiser still cries out for David not Jenelle. It's chilling. I actually think despite everything David does do more for Kaiser than Jenelle, it's too bad he's also an abusive, controlling asshole with anger issues.

22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I haven't seen the episode yet, but judging by the description of the scene, it sounds like one of the ducks bit the dust. Chelsea would never admit it on camera, and I don't think she would get so bitchy if the incident was just limited to Aubree mishandling the animals. I think it's a universal fact that kids and small critters aren't a good mix. People would likely forgive if Aubree got a little over zealous, but probably not be quite so nice if she actually killed one of them, even if it was done accidentally. But honestly, if this was an ongoing thing, Chelsea shouldn't have let Aubree play with them unsupervised. 

The whole time I was expecting to see a bird die.. it reminded me of the horror of Chelsea's puppy getting eaten because she didn't have it on a leash and it went into a yard with a big dog. Maybe Chelsea was extra upset because she didn't want people to have another animal incident to use against her. I'm not sure if any bird did die, but I'm glad they didn't show it if one did. I still haven't gotten over that cute little puppy running around one minute and gone the next, oh here's his collar ? thanks, MTV...

14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Omg that scene where Jace and the cousin were picking up the mini ATV with Kaiser on it. I flinched every single time.  And of course, Jenelle and David are in the kitchen ignoring them.  Who cares if Kaiser gets killed by getting pinned under a 50 pound power wheel toy, am I right? No lasting harm done to the psyches of anyone if that happens. Bunch of little shits. 

Did I hear the cousin say they should stop doing that to Kaiser? I thought I heard one of them say something like, don't do that to him and it sounded like the other kid. I was wondering if he could co-parent with Maryssa if so, someone needs to.

1 hour ago, 3outta5 said:

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster. I think David thinks it establishes a 'bond' to the outside observer(s)? My stepmother did the same with me: overly loud and "jokey" on the surface when other people were around but always insulting and judgemental. Her tone was light so how could I be upset? (my dad would say)

Totally!! I know someone just like this and they don't realize all the kids hate it (and kinda hate him).

35 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I think if all these girls are getting to the point where they don't want things filmed, and are whining about the editing, then it's best to just end the show and let them get real jobs. I understand where they're coming from in certain instances, but it's become too much of a recurring theme for me to be entirely sympathetic.

This. They've all done it wayyyy too much. No one here is Britney with people clamoring to know about their lives. If they left the show interest in them would drop down to the z-list trickle in no time and they would have all the privacy they want. Y'all are talentless, sharing your fucked up lives and your fucked up decisions is all that you are here for. If you don't want to do that then this ain't for you and neither is all that easy money. They've all had plenty of contract renewals over the years that they have choosen to sign again and again. They're not stuck from something they signed at 16 (never mind that some of them were actually 18 on "16 and Pregnant" anyway).

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7

See, though, if I was a celebrity and had no twitter, just instagram and a fan Facebook page, nobody could send me an article on children growing up to be serial killers! If they said it on my fan fb page, my leghumpers would shoot them down, doing the work for me. If they said it on insta, they'd have to select a specific picture, which wouldn't make much sense. Again, let the leghumpers do the job for you, which I'm sure they would. 

If I knew people were in an uproar on social media, I would go to my fb fan page and make ONE statement of "aubree just got a little too excited with the animals, but she knows how to handle them now and nobody got hurt," and then if people still wanted to duke it out with me, they could fight with the leghumpers. 

I just don't see why they lower themselves to the level of squabbling with casual viewers who, as everyone likes to point out, see 10 minutes of edited footage of their life. That would be beneath my dignity, personally. Stars in the old days didn't spent their time squabbling with fans! Just imagine Marilyn Monroe's twitter when people first suspected she was fooling around with the President. Also back then, if celebrities wanted to make a statement, they made ONE statement and that was it. Period. No back and forth. 

If you want to see an example of twitter gone wrong, look at Gabby Douglas, who at the last olympics admitted she didn't perform well because of the "haters" online. Where did it say she was required to read negative twitter and Facebook comments while getting ready for one of the biggest competitions of her life? She literally let her COUNTRY down just to argue with the "haters." It's a weird celebrity culture that I'll never get 

• Love 2

Kail:  "I don't want to tell Javi, he'll try to sell it."

Jo:  "Sell the baby?"

Funny when poor Ali was mad at the slide for hurting her & she hit it!

totally appropriate that Briana will announce in front of Nova that she will "keep the FUCKING baby at our FUCKING house...and enjoy her."

Where were Isaac and Gracie?  Did they run away to Brandon & Teresa's?

12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Actually I find them more intrusive on TM OG. That's just my viewpoint. Especially with certain girls in OG. However in the last season of OG the producers have been a little more hands off with scenes.

b/c most of the girls on OG don't have any friends...

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

See, though, if I was a celebrity and had no twitter, just instagram and a fan Facebook page, nobody could send me an article on children growing up to be serial killers! If they said it on my fan fb page, my leghumpers would shoot them down, doing the work for me. If they said it on insta, they'd have to select a specific picture, which wouldn't make much sense. Again, let the leghumpers do the job for you, which I'm sure they would. 

If I knew people were in an uproar on social media, I would go to my fb fan page and make ONE statement of "aubree just got a little too excited with the animals, but she knows how to handle them now and nobody got hurt," and then if people still wanted to duke it out with me, they could fight with the leghumpers. 

I just don't see why they lower themselves to the level of squabbling with casual viewers who, as everyone likes to point out, see 10 minutes of edited footage of their life. That would be beneath my dignity, personally. Stars in the old days didn't spent their time squabbling with fans! Just imagine Marilyn Monroe's twitter when people first suspected she was fooling around with the President. Also back then, if celebrities wanted to make a statement, they made ONE statement and that was it. Period. No back and forth. 

If you want to see an example of twitter gone wrong, look at Gabby Douglas, who at the last olympics admitted she didn't perform well because of the "haters" online. Where did it say she was required to read negative twitter and Facebook comments while getting ready for one of the biggest competitions of her life? She literally let her COUNTRY down just to argue with the "haters." It's a weird celebrity culture that I'll never get 

Again, this is not the celebrities who are at fault for partaking in an activity that many other non-celebrities enjoy.  Why should they punish those of us who can keep ourselves under control by staying off of a social media site because others can't control themselves?  Most celebrities enjoy the Twitter-verse because it's a direct link to their fans and that's a good thing.  It's the trolls and dicks who should be taken to task for using the site as a way to act out like four year olds not the celebrities who have them.

Personally, it is worth my time and not a hit to my dignity to tell someone who is speculating about the future serial killer tendencies of my 7 year old to go fuck themselves.  

• Love 8

My thing with the Twitter wars is these girls can't continually get mad about being judged when they're choosing to put highly edited versions of their lives on TV for public consumption. It's a show. People are going to watch, speculate, assume, and form an opinion. Chelsea is throwing hissy fits now because for the first time in seven years, she isn't getting the sweetheart edit and the comments are starting to consist of something besides "Omg, you are sooooo amayyyyzinggg!!!." I agree the serial killer remark was beyond ridiculous, but a week from now nobody will care or remember it. It only became a big deal because Chelsea made it a big deal. She wants to be the ferocious mama bear protecting her daughter while conveniently forgetting the fact that's she's the one who sold out her daughter's privacy in the first place. It just comes off a tad hypocritical to me.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, BXD said:

Now that I am seeing how Kail handled the birth of the baby (hiring "paparazzi" and "not having a name for him yet") I think she is mad that the story was leaked before SHE had a chance to sell it and make money from it. I think she is trying to make money every step of the way with this baby.

Who the hell does Kail think she is, the Princess of Wales? With her huffing and puffing over who "leaked" the news of her pregnancy. Girl, you are not important. People don't leak stuff about Z listers. They just gossip idly. Like we do here, people gossip, rubberneck, and judge. I am judging her pretty harshly, for example. For her constant surliness, her perpetual bitch face, her comically large ass implants, her complete and utter lack of anything resembling good manners, and her delusions of grandeur. Don't get me started on her woefully bad, a-fourth-grader-could-have-done-it-better final presentation for school. Everyone in her life walks on eggshells around her, so she thinks she is powerful and persuasive. But its just emotional blackmail.

2 hours ago, Abmis said:

I thought the same thing.  I feel like MTV set her up.  Aubree seemed like she was showing off for the crew and it seemed like they were egging her on.  She said something like "which one should I get next?" so she was obviously talking to someone.  As mentioned upthread the editing seemed choppy and I think MTV chose the worst moments to show.  We saw how sweet Aburee was when she met Pete for the first time and how she enjoyed sharing her sandwich crusts with turtles so I don't think she'd intentionally harm an animal.  I think she's a sweet kid who got carried away.  I'm glad Chelsea shut the producer down.  She'd already talked to

Aubree and Chelsea have been a pair for a lot of years. When Cole arrived on the scene he made a special effort to win her over and gain her love. Which he did, and did well, so Aubree never felt left out, she felt special. She's been an only child her whole life. I'm inclined to cut her some slack-it can't be easy for her to have to share her mother with Cole, and now the baby. Sure she's acting out a little and being a bit obnoxious. And I'm with Chelsea as far as "not making this a thing". She may not be a Nobelist, but she's smart enough to know that a storyline can be a Thing that Will Not Die. Good for her not lying down and saying "sure, let's make Aubree mistreats animals a thing". And if Kail and Jenelle and Leah ("MONKEY!") can put the kibosh on details they don't like, well, Chelsea can too.

Welcome back, @Abmis! Hope you are doing better now!

• Love 19

@Abmis Welcome back! I hope all went well with your surgery. 

I will respond in the chat thread since it has nothing to do with the episode. @Christina87

23 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Everyone knows he's gonna be in and out of his daughter's life like the wind and that's never good enough for any child.  Their lives are going to be even more chaotic with two baby daddies coming and going (mostly gone). 

There's a good probability that will happen, but until Luis actually fucks up, Roxanne should keep her mouth shit. And the two baby daddy thing could have been avoided if the 20-something, single mother finally learned how to use some birth control. 

22 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Board game? DVD? Thomas the Tank Engine would work for both Jace and Kaiser. Go outside and play soccer? go in the kitchen and make cookies or pizza?

MAKE pizza? Why would they do that, when they can just buy it from the gas station??? And serve it to the kids. For every freaking meal. 

22 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Leah and Corey can (or at least should be able) well afford a wheelchair van with ramp for Ali!  Ali should be sitting in her wheelchair in the classroom for safety reasons it seems if she is falling out of her desk.   Public school does irritate me with the way they don't look at the needs of students and take care of it.  Parents shouldn't have to ask for their kid to get assistance eating!  It is obvious Ali needs help and assistance.

We have to remember, "the schools aren't well there". 

I have two sisters who are elementary school teachers - one 1st grade, another a sub. I hear a lot of kids with special needs, IEPs, accommodations, etc. It seems schools have come a long way and it's perfectly normal for ALL kids to be in class together and find ways of making things work. But I have to remind myself that out where they live, schools may not have caught up with the rest of the world. I'm glad they seem serious about the aid and I hope this school year Ali has an easier time. 

21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I always say, I will stop if my kids have to go to the bathroom or for water.  Food can wait, but water - I don't want to make them wait.  If we are a mile away from home, they can wait that out but otherwise, stop at an f-ing gas station, asshole!  He is a small child and he is thirsty!

I generally bring water in the car. I'm a thirsty bitch! I'd say 99% of the time I have some. If I don't, and my kids needed some, I'd stop too. These idiots don't think of anything. 

20 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Damn. An overly excited kid does not make a killer. This to me is why no amount of money is worth the scrutiny of my child. Aubree or the other kids have no say on being filmed. Yes, Aubree was less than gentle with the chicks, but at the end of the day she was still learning. To compare a kid to her animal killing father and implying she's some kind of sociopath is pretty fucking low. 

There was nothing in those clips that indicating that Aubree killed, or even seriously injured, an animal, IMO. If she did, I'm sure MTV would have aired. I really feel for the poor kid, the way people are now speculating about her. I hope this is Chelsea's last season. Go live your life, girl!

18 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I was shocked to see Kaiser eating a banana.  But then the older boys scared him and he spit it all out.  Sigh.

He probably thought it was one of those push pop ice cream treats, and promptly rejected it once he realized it was a foreign food - i.e. fruit. 

• Love 11
13 hours ago, Poohbear617 said:

I have a suggestion that my neice did to her baby daddy. So Ok Briana and family, since we don't like co-parent and taking on all responsibility, then Don't.  Instead of having Luis come to apartment and stay for a few hours, make him put his money where his mouth is...Luis was dead set against adoption of his child, then step up. Let Luis have the child every weekend or  some other schedule. For example,  He gets Stella Friday evening and does not bring her back till Sunday evening. That way he is dealing with diapers,baths,feeding, getting up in middle of the night. Let him see how hard it is being a father.

This will never happen. The Coven would RATHER the baby daddies do nothing, so they can continue to sit around and bitch about them. They are perpetual victims. Well, maybe not Brittany. But she is an enabler. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Hey Chelsea! How about you let MTV show us what really happened. We won't have to speculate about your boring ass.

Do you think Chelsea really has control over what MTV airs? I think if Aubree hurt a duck, we'd have seen it. MTV has no scruples. 

30 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Who the hell does Kail think she is, the Princess of Whales?

Fixed that for ya. ;)

9 hours ago, CourtneyCourt said:

I didn't notice at first either; I tend to do other things during her scenes.  Someone posted the scenes in Chelsea's thread. I rewatched. She was holding one little chick and bouncing it up and down a bit. It was definitely too rough, but it reminded me a bit of how a grownup bounces a baby. I wondered if she saw Cole or her mom doing that with Watson, and thought she was sort of being "mama duck". Then she was putting it (or another chick) back and kind of threw it into the pen, telling it to "fly". It didn't seem malicious at all, just a typical kid trying to see what the animal can do. In the final scene, which was a different day I believe, she was carrying one of the big ducks around and it was making a bunch of noise. It seemed upset. Chelsea came out and basically told her, "You didn't listen when I told you to be gentle, so that's it. No more animals without adults." 

No big deal, IMO. 

• Love 24

Y'all, I'm literally saying what I personally would do if I was a celebrity. You can disagree all day, but it is what it is. This is the last I'm going to talk about it. I'm not picking on Chelsea, or saying she shouldn't have the pleasure of twitter, or whatever. I'm literally saying what I would do. This is my last statement about the topic! I think when you become a celebrity, you have to know there are total nuts out there, and know better than to engage with them. That goes for us in the real world too! Remember what your mommy always told you...the bully does it to get a reaction!

Bringing it back to the episode, I was shocked to learn that Luis already has a kid that he doesn't see! If I was Briana, this is information that would have been beyond significant for me from the BEGINNING. Why did she think he would stay faithful to her and put up nova and her in an apartment after one month of clubbing when presumably he had a real relationship with his babymama, and he still never sees his child? That's all I would have needed to know to give the child up for adoption if I didn't want to care for it alone. Decisions, people!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

My thing with the Twitter wars is these girls can't continually get mad about being judged when they're choosing to put highly edited versions of their lives on TV for public consumption. It's a show. People are going to watch, speculate, assume, and form an opinion. Chelsea is throwing hissy fits now because for the first time in seven years, she isn't getting the sweetheart edit and the comments are starting to consist of something besides "Omg, you are sooooo amayyyyzinggg!!!." I agree the serial killer remark was beyond ridiculous, but a week from now nobody will care or remember it. It only became a big deal because Chelsea made it a big deal. She wants to be the ferocious mama bear protecting her daughter while conveniently forgetting the fact that's she's the one who sold out her daughter's privacy in the first place. It just comes off a tad hypocritical to me.

Well where is it written that someone on reality TV must be judged for what they're choosing to have filmed?  That's where it's not hypocritical for me.  It's like you are saying those making nasty comments are justified because she chose to put herself out there to begin with and I'm just not down with that logic.  Chelsea defending her seven year old from an unwarranted attack is throwing a hissy fit?  Why is the onus on her for her reaction and not on the person who said it to begin with?  I guess that's where we differ.  You believe it was warranted because Chelsea allowed her life to be filmed so she should accept the nastiness when it's headed her way, I believe it wasn't because it was a two minute clip of a child who probably didn't realize what she was doing.  If Chelsea was allowing Aubree to be shown slapping a puppy around or swinging a cat by the tail, then yeah, maybe lob some serial killer comments her way.  But she was shown being slightly rough with some chickens.  That's where the problem lies, the extremity over something fairly banal.  

I guess I'm of the mind that I don't see enough or didn't see enough to be able to judge either of them that harshly and maybe that's where Chelsea sits with it.  Such as life I guess.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:
On 8/21/2017 at 10:58 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

Every time Briana says " we'll just figure it out " or we'll just Deal with it ( meaning her , her sister and her mom )I keep thinking , no YOU should deal with it . I'm sorry , I'm all for family helping each other out but the mother and sister are enabling her to keep getting knocked up by random loser guys because they agree to help take care of the kids . 

Why was Leah annoyed by the producer asking her if difficulty breathing is a symptom of muscular dystrophy ? 

I find it totally creepy that it's just a given with these people that Briana's baby is the responsibility of all three coven members. They all act like they're pregnant with Luis' baby. Anyone notice the hat Brittany was wearing said "Daddy" on it?! I'm taking that as her referencing herself  as "being Nova's daddy" because she's claimed that before.

I wish I could like this 100x. While any mom is going to want to help her daughter out, there is a difference between helping and enabling. Roxanne is not doing Brianna any favors by not making  her to take sole responsibility for her choices and problems. Brianna will never be on her because Roxanne has not equipped her with the tools to problem solve. Roxanne just runs and in takes charge and Brianna sits there passively and lets it all happen. Roxanne will not be around forever and from what I am seeing, Brianna has no life skills. Then what will she do? 

As far as these brats use of social media, I will NEVER understand why they respond to "haterz". it never ends well. And they come off looking like fools. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

I think it's fine to judge them or draw conclusions from what we see on screen. It's even okay to gossip about it with your friends and on this message board. Where I, personally, draw the line is concerted harassment. I think most people who make their lives available for public consumption should develop thick skin but it's not okay to call people names, threaten them, or send them targeted hateful messages. It's not okay to call Aubree who is just a little kid still in the process of learning, growing and changing 'a serial killer' or an animal abuser. After all, this is the first and only time we've seen her being rough with an animal, most of the time she's very loving with the variety of pets that Chelsea has in her household. The first time my niece met my dog she was a bit overeager but corrected herself when told how to approach a shy dog. Even adults, who never grew up around animals, need to learn how to approach or treat pets. My first month with my dog was filled with mistakes but over time I trained myself in the best ways to deal with her--  at the time I was a 22 year old adult woman! I am still very grateful to everyone who was generous with their time and experience in order to teach me how to be a good dog mom. I think it's perfectly fair to call these girls out over purposeful patterns of neglect and abuse but what we saw with Chelsea and Aubree was more the very early end of a learning curve. This is not Leah driving her kids around while high on drugs, this is just a child who needed a behavior correction and has hopefully learned to do better since. 

Edited by evilmindatwork
  • Love 12

I think the biggest thing is that Aubree doesn't need to play with the birds without an adult being present. I was kind of surprised by that going on in the first place. I think Chelsea should not have allowed that in the first place, especially before she knew how Aubree would behave towards them or before she was sure Aubree was taught how to handle them properly. Additionally, aren't there diseases that can be transmitted fairly easily through birds to humans? 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I generally bring water in the car. I'm a thirsty bitch! I'd say 99% of the time I have some. If I don't, and my kids needed some, I'd stop too. These idiots don't think of anything. 

Jenelle never thinks of anything. She always has those kids in the car, running from pillar to post, and she never has water, snacks, toys, books....if she'd has water for Kaiser, he would have stopped crying! Crisis averted! Jesus, its not rocket science. She's always so flummoxed and overwhelmed when Kaiser cries for 10 seconds! He's two!

• Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenelle never thinks of anything. She always has those kids in the car, running from pillar to post, and she never has water, snacks, toys, books....if she'd has water for Kaiser, he would have stopped crying! Crisis averted! Jesus, its not rocket science. She's always so flummoxed and overwhelmed when Kaiser cries for 10 seconds! He's two!

I suppose she's inexperienced with babies and toddlers since she abandoned her first child. 

• Love 24
42 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I think the biggest thing is that Aubree doesn't need to play with the birds without an adult being present. I was kind of surprised by that going on in the first place. I think Chelsea should not have allowed that in the first place, especially before she knew how Aubree would behave towards them or before she was sure Aubree was taught how to handle them properly

This is very true. My guess is that Chelsea allowed this because she's got her hands full with the baby. I think she realized she kind of messed up too, hence her seeming a bit chagrined when MTV wanted to keep harping on the issue. 

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

This is very true. My guess is that Chelsea allowed this because she's got her hands full with the baby. I think she realized she kind of messed up too, hence her seeming a bit chagrined when MTV wanted to keep harping on the issue. 

Or at the very least, she trusted her child heard her the first time about not picking up the animals. She probably thought Aubree was going to watch the animals as they were inside the pen. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Or at the very least, she trusted her child heard her the first time about not picking up the animals. She probably thought Aubree was going to watch the animals as they were inside the pen. 

Ah, I missed that she was told not to pick them up. That makes more sense.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 3outta5 said:

I hate when people do that, try to come off all jokey when they're really being petty assholes.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Personally, it is worth my time and not a hit to my dignity to tell someone who is speculating about the future serial killer tendencies of my 7 year old to go fuck themselves.  

I think you are my online BFF. You speak to my soul.  Lolol. Jk I just really find myself agreeing with a lot of what you say. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
On August 22, 2017 at 3:01 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

And, that scene where Kail told her friend about how she'd done the announcement on her blog.  It started with Kail saying, "I'm posting this on my blog" yada yada yada "I just posted it and I had 25 comments like instantly."  But the comment she read, which they showed on the screen, said "2 months ago."  Sloppy re-enactment even by TM standards.

I came here to see if anyone else noticed this or if I was going crazy! I re-wound and watched it several times. Really sloppy re-enacting.

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, Jaclyn88 said:

I feel so bad for jace . I think even in his young mind he knows his mother and soon to the step dad are a sandwich short of a picnic . 

Kail is so unattractive . 

Agree with you on Brianna.  The coven act like Brianna was innocently walking down the street when Luis waved his magic wand and magically got her pregnant.  Takes two to tango, coven. Their man hate is pretty apparent and I'm guessing it's because they have a habit of picking losers like Luis and Devoid to breed with.  Pick better, ladies, and you might just get a decent man in your lives.

I don't think Leah was annoyed I think she was panicking.  She just got a call that her daughter was being taken to the ER for difficulty breathing.  You could tell she was terrified (like any of us would be in her shoes.)  I wouldn't take the time to chit chat with a producer in that moment, either.  She was focused on getting Addie and getting the hell to the hospital. 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Takes two to tango, coven. 

I guess I'll say that I agree.  I mainly wanted to see "coven" again.

Their man hate is pretty apparent and I'm guessing it's because they have a habit of picking losers like Luis and Devoid to breed with.  Pick better, ladies, and you might just get a decent man in your lives.

I just had a scary thought--didn't Brittany have an abortion?  I'm just wondering what kind of chap he was.