Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Motherducker

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Their man hate is pretty apparent and I'm guessing it's because they have a habit of picking losers like Luis and Devoid to breed with.  Pick better, ladies, and you might just get a decent man in your lives.

Briana is no prize herself. She isn't going to attract decent men, or any man for that matter. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Briana is no prize herself. She isn't going to attract decent men, or any man for that matter. 

She certainly isn't. She doesn't work. She doesn't go to school. She doesn't appear to have any aspirations or motivations whatsoever. It's no wonder good guys aren't beating down her door. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

She certainly isn't. She doesn't work. She doesn't go to school. She doesn't appear to have any aspirations or motivations whatsoever. It's no wonder good guys aren't beating down her door. 

I think Briana mentioned a job in the last episode, like she had three days off, or something like that.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The producer asking about the ins and outs of MD while Leah's trying to leave for the emergency room? Yeah, bad timing. 

Kail is such a miserable slug.

Dude seemed nervous. Thought he lost his cool.  Have we seen him before?

?miserable slug 

• Love 1

Kaiser is breaking my heart. 

My daughter is the same age as Kaser so it's  easy for me to track his development. 

1. YOU CANNOT LEAVE A BABY OUTSIDE ALONE AT THAT AGE PERIOD!!!! How could those two goddamn morons  leave him all alone with just 2 or 3 other little kids who should be Being supervised!!! Won't be long until kaiser falls in a hole and dies or falls in a swamp and drowns???

2. Poor Kaiser He is going to have major issues with food. He and my nephew are very similar in this way and it makes me sad. My nephew is 18 months and OBESE! My piece of garbage SIL is very much like jenelle. Both didn't want a boy, both had the baby to trap the man, both were then too lazy to take care of them so they just shove them in a high chair with food,  sit them in their car seat with food the second they act up, everything is about FOOD and it's always to keep him quiet. Just like my SIL. Kaisers is already seriously overweight. Why not play with them when they cry, show some freaking interest!!!!  Educate them a little!!

3. I agree I think jenelle has very little feelings for kaiser. She never bonded with him and never will. 

• Love 9

4. The only time the kid ever gets attention is when he's bad. Even the scene with jenelle changing his diaper, she just yelled at him and the more she yelled the more he carried on!! Kaiser certainly feels like the kids d no one does. 

5. Also just like my sister in law jenelle only pretends to be mother of the year to him for likes on Facebook and insta and twitter. If it's not going on social media, if she'snot posting, then roll get no butter! 

**********Disclosure

Please bare with me. I am 8 months pregnant and can't sleep from the constant never ending kicking  so some of this may not make total sense.....

• Love 8
8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Briana works -- the same job for a few years. 

(I do believe she'll quit when TM money arrives). 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

My daughter is the same age as Kaser so it's  easy for me to track his development. 

1. YOU CANNOT LEAVE A BABY OUTSIDE ALONE AT THAT AGE PERIOD!!!! How could those two goddamn morons  leave him all alone with just 2 or 3 other little kids who should be Being supervised!!! Won't be long until kaiser falls in a hole and dies or falls in a swamp and drowns???

2. Poor Kaiser He is going to have major issues with food. He and my nephew are very similar in this way and it makes me sad. My nephew is 18 months and OBESE! My piece of garbage SIL is very much like jenelle. Both didn't want a boy, both had the baby to trap the man, both were then too lazy to take care of them so they just shove them in a high chair with food,  sit them in their car seat with food the second they act up, everything is about FOOD and it's always to keep him quiet. Just like my SIL. Kaisers is already seriously overweight. Why not play with them when they cry, show some freaking interest!!!!  Educate them a little!!

3. I agree I think jenelle has very little feelings for kaiser. She never bonded with him and never will. 

Um, I know you loathe Jenelle, we all do, but Kaiser isn't seriously overweight. He's perfectly proportioned. He's solid looking with his daddy's larger head haha. Seriously overweight? Not even close. I do agree that many lazy parents will parent their kids with food, but Jenelle likes to parent Kaiser in his crib - far from the fridge. Poor little guy. He needs so much more love than he's getting. 

I think he's getting crappy attention because he's a spitting image of Nathan, that constant reminder of him probably takes away from his normal toddler charm to Jenelle and UBT. The asshats would definitely take out their animosity for someone out on an innocent child. #freekaiser

Edited by Calm81
Forgot to bold what my response was aimed at
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

And she's got 2 kids by 2 different deadbeat baby daddies. And then there's, you know, the coven.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 7

I don't think Kaiser is overweight at this point but I do agree that Jenelle is setting him up to have food issues. And definitely that he shouldn't be on "the land" without an adult.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11

He was really chubby as a baby, but I do think he's a good size now. I do worry about him having a propensity towards food as he gets older though, because for starters, I have never seen jenelle serve a healthy meal. He's also gotten a taste for sweets from a young age as a result of crying, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how that could possibly lead to eating a cake down the road when he feels abandoned and unloved. I hope that Nathan will at least show him the importance of age-appropriate exercise (not GYM TIME! JENELLE!), and they will get him involved in sports. Sadly, I doubt jenelle will be able to shuttle him to sports by that time, because she will have 5 pickups and drop offs every day. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I guess I'll say that I agree.  I mainly wanted to see "coven" again.

I just had a scary thought--didn't Brittany have an abortion?  I'm just wondering what kind of chap he was.

Yes!  She was pregnant at the same time as Brianna when Brianna was pregnant with Nova (I'm sure mama blamed both the men too, instead of her perfect daughters who are not capable of making horrific decisions all on their own.)  Brittany chose to get an abortion and Brianna chose to keep the baby.  I wish they'd go more into how that affected the relationship with the sisters, ect.  That'd be more interesting than watching the coven continue to man bash and take zero responsibility for their own poor decisions.  Also, we know Brianna could've absolutely had an abortion this time if she wanted one, there wouldn't be any pressure from the coven not to 

I can't with all of them.  Except maybe Brittany.  I didn't like her at first but she's growing on me.

• Love 5

I wonder if it ever feels weird to Brittany that she chose to abort her child, but is watching Nova so much, and still living with her. I bet she thought that in the next few years, she would be moving out and living the party lifestyle. We know why that didn't happen; they are codependent. They seem to also have plenty of money, and Brittany works, so I wonder if she ever wishes her child was sharing a room with nova and being her bff. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Yes!  She was pregnant at the same time as Brianna when Brianna was pregnant with Nova (I'm sure mama blamed both the men too, instead of her perfect daughters who are not capable of making horrific decisions all on their own.)  Brittany chose to get an abortion and Brianna chose to keep the baby.  I wish they'd go more into how that affected the relationship with the sisters, ect.  That'd be more interesting than watching the coven continue to man bash and take zero responsibility for their own poor decisions.  Also, we know Brianna could've absolutely had an abortion this time if she wanted one, there wouldn't be any pressure from the coven not to 

I can't with all of them.  Except maybe Brittany.  I didn't like her at first but she's growing on me.

Brittany made a mistake as a teen, took responsibility for it and hasn't kept making the SAME MISTAKE over and over again. We see she doesn't have any children and us employed full time. 

She might not have a jovial personality but I see her has being tired of Briana's foolishness and Roxanne's method of enabling Briana, but of course she loves her family (including Nova) so it's complicated. Add in Roxanne's lupus and I can see Brittany thinking "fuck more work for me!"  

• Love 18
13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

THIS!  I have a family member who has been a serious alcoholic for decades.  Like the Coven, she's got a serious victim mentality, even though 90% of her problems are self-inflicted.  I can't count the number of 'boyfriends' she's had (and brought her children around when they were young).  I used to say she was a member of the 'boyfriend of the month' club.  Every time she'd lament the lack of good men out there, I would think "they're out there, they're just not looking for hot messes".  If you want a good man, you have to be the kind of woman a good man is looking for.

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Brittany made a mistake as a teen, took responsibility for it and hasn't kept making the SAME MISTAKE over and over again. We see she doesn't have any children and us employed full time. 

She might not have a jovial personality but I see her has being tired of Briana's foolishness and Roxanne's method of enabling Briana, but of course she loves her family (including Nova) so it's complicated. Add in Roxanne's lupus and I can see Brittany thinking "fuck more work for me!"  

I totally agree.  At first I was wondering where all of that hostility simmering beneath the surface was coming from, but the more I watch the more I get it.  I'd be ready to pound skulls too if I lived in that house.  She's just as guilty as the others of having inappropriate conversations in front of Nova and enabling Brianna, tho.  She talks just as much shit about Luis as Roxanne.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Every time she'd lament the lack of good men out there, I would think "they're out there, they're just not looking for hot messes".  If you want a good man, you have to be the kind of woman a good man is looking for.

HAHAHAHAHA I seriously LOL'd at this!!! I can think of a few people who need this lesson, too. Very accurate!

ETA: it also grinds my gears when people who are VERY unpleasant, like Kail, gripe that no man will take them as they are. I'm like...why should they? Why do they need to suffer your moods and whims when there are a plethora of women out there just as attractive as you that don't act like garbage? It also seems like women like this never, ever, ever consider working on themselves. It's always the men who need to change!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 9

Brittany may have been a lot more smarter about not repeating mistakes but daaaaaaamn the girl has a foul mouth. I think she tries way too hard to sound like a badass, but then I forgive her when she pulls out quick witty one liners. Lol. 

I wouldn't mind hanging out with her for a few minutes but I'll be out the door feeling like I hung out with a bunch of drunken sailors.

Brittany just seems so over Briana's crap. She's constantly throwing shade at Briana and Briana is too slow to catch 'em.

Roxanne is just too much. Constantly in Briana's drama. Not once did I hear her mother say "Briana maybe next time don't have sex in the raw and we wouldn't have to be dealing with this shit...be married before letting a man swim inside you without a life jacket."

Gawd, Briana is the new level of dumb. The way she talks, her face and all of those moles are irritating me. I just can't sympathize with her and don't want her back for another season.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Roxanne is just too much. Constantly in Briana's drama. Not once did I hear her mother say "Briana maybe next time don't have sex in the raw and we wouldn't have to be dealing with this shit...be married before letting a man swim inside you without a life jacket."

That's why it killed me when they were in the car and Roxanne was bemoaning how Brianna can't really live life because she's a single parent. Well, a condom would've solved that problem before it even became a problem if Brianna had been smart enough to use one.

Not to mention, she must have some semblance of a life if she has time and money to go club hopping and hook up with losers. 

• Love 14

Brittany always seems stoned to me, but she's entertaining. As annoying as she is, Roxanne actually entertains me as well (Brittany's entertainment is more intentional though). I'd rather watch them any day of the week as opposed to Brianna.

I think the Aubree thing was blown WAAAAAAY out of proportion. While it probably wasn't the greatest idea to let her play around the animals unsupervised, I really didn't see her being that rough...she treated those animals a lot more gently than David or Jenelle treat Kaiser!!

• Love 16

IIRC, Brit was supportive of Bri when she was pregnant with Nova, but in the "you're making a big mistake" way as well.  She did have a rough time with Briana being pregnant and having a baby.  I think it was made worse on her because of 16 & Pregnant.  (And then an unsuccessful series and now joining an established series)  Brittany feels she made the right decision after making the wrong one but Briana keeps getting rewarded for her repeated mistakes.  Then there's their mother...

I'll post a clip of them on Family Therapy, in Briana's thread, of them finding out they have different fathers.  (Another hit to the gut for Brittany)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

ETA: it also grinds my gears when people who are VERY unpleasant, like Kail, gripe that no man will take them as they are. 

For the life of me, I can't figure out how the hell Kail gets men to hook up with her. Briana, I could understand because she's pretty with a cute figure and seems to have a decent personality when she's away from the Coven. But Kail? There is absolutely nothing appealing about her, physically or mentally.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

That hole that you speak of, is being built at this very moment. The pool.  Unless they plan on putting a permanent fence around that pool, I still don't feel comfortable only because those two nitwits won't bother to lock the gate. 

It has been pointed out many times but damn! it can't be said enough. Jenelle's kids are all possessions and pawns to her. They were brought into this world to fulfill a need for her. Except for Jace, the rest of the kids exist because they were conceived in order to keep a bond with the father and ensure he stays around. That didn't work with Kaiser so now, he is useless. He is the red-headed step-child. He is the constant reminder of a failed relationship. 

• Love 10

I think even Jace was had (not conceived though) to make Andrew stay around. Remember when he disappeared after jace's birth, and then Jenelle seemed to resent the kid even more? Then she started going out more and said something like, "I lost my boyfriend, and my mom is crazy if she thinks I'll lose my friends too!" I do think her pregnancy was an accident, unlike the subsequent ones, because she definitely didn't want to be a teen mom. Still, I think she didn't get an abortion just to keep Andrew around, and to spite barb. It would have been a great twofer if Andrew had married her and settled down, and barb had seen them as a successful family raising a son. That would have been the ultimate f*** you to barb, but when it didn't happen, Jenelle's priorities changed and suddenly she had no use for the kid.

also, it makes me shudder, because that's where she is with Kaiser now. Jace was only cared for once tossed aside because barb was there. Who is watching our for Kaiser?

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 10

Kaiser is 3? He looks like a normal kid of that age. Toddlers are chubby and solid. Even my skinny skinny kid looked like that. When they go to school they get taller and usually lean out.

With that being said, I'm sure she feeds the kid crap. It seems like all they eat is pizza. She would have to get up off the coach to actually prepare a meal. 

• Love 9
16 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I just had a scary thought--didn't Brittany have an abortion?  I'm just wondering what kind of chap he was.

Quoting myself here...I watched the video posted in Briana's thread of an interview with Brittany about her abortion.  I naively thought that Brittany chose an abortion because the father was such a mega-loser that even a DeJesus girl couldn't inflict that on a child.

Turns out the baby's father was all for it when she told him, but then flip-flopped the next week.  But that's not why she had the abortion--she said she went against her own emotions because she didn't want her mother to have to be raising two more babies in addition to supporting Briana and her.  So she was going to keep the baby even though she knew the father didn't want anything to do with it.

In her defense, this was at the same time Briana was pregnant, so they didn't yet have first-hand experience with raising a baby when the father isn't around.  But didn't Devoin (ugh) at least give lip service to wanting to be involved?  We all know how that [always] turns out, but in Brittany's case, the father wasn't even giving lip service and she still was going to have the baby except it was going to cause her mother too much stress. 

And now we have Briana hearing Luis say he wants the baby, but telling her that he knows she'll do fine on her own if he bails, and she's keeping it.  They will never learn.

• Love 7

Yeah he was probably 2 in this footage. The saddest thing is that it doesn't seem like anyone ever talks to him, reads to him or plays with him. I would cry too if I had to live there. He acts up to get attention bcs he is otherwise ignored or yelled at. 

• Love 12

@StatisticalOutlier I remember Briana's 16&Pregnant, as well as Brittany's decision to have an abortion. I respected Brittany then for being one of the few girls featured on 16&P who thought "HEY me adding another person to this family when I have no money and am still a kid myself is burdening my parent(s)." Brittany at least cared about her Mom having more mouths to feed- which was practical and considerate. IMO the effect having a grandchild would have on Roxanne (you know the one paying all the bills) was a hella lot more important that what the little teeny bopper she was having sex with had to say about it. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Um, I know you loathe Jenelle, we all do, but Kaiser isn't seriously overweight. He's perfectly proportioned. He's solid looking with his daddy's larger head haha. Seriously overweight? Not even close. I do agree that many lazy parents will parent their kids with food, but Jenelle likes to parent Kaiser in his crib - far from the fridge. Poor little guy. He needs so much more love than he's getting. 

I don't think the kid is overweight either. Many toddlers are "chubby" and slim down around the time they enter school; they often become more active at that time. My oldest was a chunk MONSTER. Then he started playing soccer when he was almost 4 and really slimmed down. Now he's super duper skinny.  People can be at a normal weight and still be unhealthy. I certainly think the way Jenelle feeds Kaiser is cause for concern, but I don't think the kid's actual weight is an issue. 

• Love 11

I should clarify, saying "seriously overweight) what I said was probably too dramatic reading it bavk. However, to me he definitely seems overweight for sure. And it's not totally the weight that's so concerning but the habitual eating. I think because he and my daughter are the same age I couldn't stand seeing her always throwing him in a crib with milk or a high chair where he would just eat and eat! I remember an episode and he had to be only like one, and he ate TWO hotdogs!! My daughter had just started eating solid food at that point and certainly couldn't eat a half of a hot dog (not that I would ever feed her hot dogs) but TWO?? And he wanted more! 

Next episode watch, at some point he will be whining and he will get food rather than attention. 

He's constantly eating garbage. Most scenes he's eating, asking to eat, drinking milk, or drinking juice. He's getting too much sugar and nothing healthy so the ones of you who are saying your kids leaned out that's totally normal because you guys were good parents who gave your children proper nutrition. They had a chance! Kaisers eating is behavioral and hard to break. Remember he is a very very active child! He shouldn't be that big!

Poor kaiser uses food for comfort and attention. It's a totally different situation. 

Edited by KittyKat133
  • Love 5
(edited)
6 hours ago, BitterApple said:

For the life of me, I can't figure out how the hell Kail gets men to hook up with her. Briana, I could understand because she's pretty with a cute figure and seems to have a decent personality when she's away from the Coven. But Kail? There is absolutely nothing appealing about her, physically or mentally.

She's willing and has a vagina that's how. There are SCORES of men that will take free sex, actually liking her is another story. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 11

All cats look grey in the dark. 

41 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

She's willing and has a vagina that's how. There are SCORES of men that will take free sex, actually liking her is another story. 

This. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Plus I think Chris was getting some decent swag from hooking up with Kail. He got his very own possibly pure bred puppy, I'm sure he got to go on nice vacations, lay up in her tacky McManson, and who knows what else she tried to buy his dick with. I remember seeing a tweet Chris made sometime last fall, something like "Can't wait for this Hulk to roll off of me lololol" or something to that effect. He wasn't with her out of love or affection, that's for sure.

4 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

I should clarify, saying "seriously overweight) what I said was probably too dramatic reading it bavk. However, to me he definitely seems overweight for sure. And it's not totally the weight that's so concerning but the habitual eating.

He's on the husky side, but I don't see Kaiser as overweight, having seen medically overweight and obese children before. He will probably have a blocky build like his dad, and yes, the terrible eating habits could work against him in the future, but I'm not seeing that he is unhealthy as of now. While his big appetite could be from the bad habits Jenelle is fostering, he could just also have a big appetite. My son has always been a big eater at times, and a picky one at that, but he is not unhealthy or overweight. Every kid is different. Time will tell with Kaiser, hopefully that gym hobo Nathan will try to instill some good habits in his kid.

• Love 13

Daaaaaaamg, Chris actually tweeted "can't wait for this hulk to roll off of me"? Ohhhhhhhh snap. I bet Kail went nuts on super speed staring at her tweets all night while sending "lmaooooooo I'm going to bed" while her head does the exorcist spin. Go Chris! Dude has read our boards!!! Or Hulk is her universal nickname. ?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Daaaaaaamg, Chris actually tweeted "can't wait for this hulk to roll off of me"? Ohhhhhhhh snap. I bet Kail went nuts on super speed staring at her tweets all night while sending "lmaooooooo I'm going to bed" while her head does the exorcist spin. Go Chris! Dude has read our boards!!! Or Hulk is her universal nickname. ?

Reminds me of that old joke about how a coyote will chew it's leg off to get out of a trap. Chris chew your arm off...next time?

• Love 6

I wonder if that tweet was the catalyst for "Dreadgate"?

• Love 7

Poor Kaiser. Has two losers for parents. Pretty sad when the courts award Janelle custody because she's considered a better parent than Nathan.  Janelle acts like she doesn't want to be bothered with her kids.

Edited by Lusterleaf
  • Love 11
On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, KittyKat133 said:

I should clarify, saying "seriously overweight) what I said was probably too dramatic reading it bavk. However, to me he definitely seems overweight for sure. And it's not totally the weight that's so concerning but the habitual eating. I think because he and my daughter are the same age I couldn't stand seeing her always throwing him in a crib with milk or a high chair where he would just eat and eat! I remember an episode and he had to be only like one, and he ate TWO hotdogs!! My daughter had just started eating solid food at that point and certainly couldn't eat a half of a hot dog (not that I would ever feed her hot dogs) but TWO?? And he wanted more! 

Next episode watch, at some point he will be whining and he will get food rather than attention. 

He's constantly eating garbage. Most scenes he's eating, asking to eat, drinking milk, or drinking juice. He's getting too much sugar and nothing healthy so the ones of you who are saying your kids leaned out that's totally normal because you guys were good parents who gave your children proper nutrition. They had a chance! Kaisers eating is behavioral and hard to break. Remember he is a very very active child! He shouldn't be that big!

Poor kaiser uses food for comfort and attention. It's a totally different situation. 

Kids that age don't typically eat when they're not hungry so I'm not seeing the problem with him sitting in his high chair and eating.  Is Jenelle supposed to put him on a diet when he's a toddler?  I get that he doesn't seem to eat the healthiest diet but I think your concern over his weight might be a little on the alarmist side.  My kids have eaten their fair share of hot dogs and pizza and they're perfectly healthy.  Again, we see a tiny snippet of these people's lives.  And we DID see him eating a banana (even though he spit it out).  Could he eat healthier?  Sure.  But I think putting this much attention on a toddler's weight and eating habits might be more harmful than his actual diet when it comes to giving the kid body image issues later in life.

• Love 7

@lezlers (sorry, too hard to quote on my phone), while I agree to a degree (and didn't mean to rhyme), it's sometimes hard for me to read everyone's posts if I've come in late to the game on ONE thread of anything around these parts...I know the information & opinions will still be out there for their consumption if they so choose when they're older, but hopefully it's too vast for any of them to dig too much...and with parents like his (or a lot of these kids), I would think body image will be the least of his issues. ?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

@lezlers (sorry, too hard to quote on my phone), while I agree to a degree (and didn't mean to rhyme), it's sometimes hard for me to read everyone's posts if I've come in late to the game on ONE thread of anything around these parts...I know the information & opinions will still be out there for their consumption if they so choose when they're older, but hopefully it's too vast for any of them to dig too much...and with parents like his (or a lot of these kids), I would think body image will be the least of his issues. ?

Thank you Californialove for seeing that I am not "fat shaming" a toddler and I'm sorry if Lezzlers you disagree with me but I  take offense to that. What I said is out of concern and actually feeling very sorry for this kid because I stand by my comment that I think he sees food as a comfort and not because he is hungry. This comes from episodes from when he was born until now I see the pattern. I actually have personal experience with it and recognized the pattern. It seems as if jenelle parents with food. I also said it's a hard habit to break. I am not saying anything negative about a toddler. I have a 2 1/2 year old and am 8 months pregnant. I am very well versed in nutrition and psyche and its proven that people who parent with food have children who develop unhealthy relationships with food. I said the thing about the hot dog and how I would never give my daughter one is actually because it's a serious choking hazard at that age not because I think there is anything wrong with a kid eating a hot dog. But try to notice in the episodes that almost every scene kaiser is whining and being offered food to get him to stop. Either that or he's being thrown in a crib with milk. 

Even the scene with the banana!!! Who the heck was watching him making sure he didn't choke on that as he was being jostled around in an ATV?? He's too little to even be on an ATV. 

My point of saying what I said is out of concern and mostly sadness for the poor kid that every time he cries or whines or wants attention he is given food rather than positive attention. 

And he may just be a big kid, but Nathan is only big because he's on steroids. in my opinion and it's mine to have, I think kaiser is    Too big for his age and height. Lots of kid da are but grow out of it! My fear is he won't have the chance to grow out of it because he is offered no other option. 

My comment was in no way malicious toward a child. I see people on here making fun of Sophia's looks,  calling addy adderol, making fun of how "weird" Caitlyn and Tyler's kid is. My comment coming out of concern and sadness for the kid is nothing compared to what is said on here so I'm not sure why I would be called out for having an educated opinion on this matter. 

• Love 3
On 8/24/2017 at 11:29 AM, BitterApple said:

Interesting because I think Kailyn is better looking than Briana. Briana just looks greasy and unkempt to me at all times. She actually grosses me out. Kailyn isn't too cute but she generally looks washed and she has great hair.

13 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Thank you Californialove for seeing that I am not "fat shaming" a toddler and I'm sorry if Lezzlers you disagree with me but I  take offense to that. What I said is out of concern and actually feeling very sorry for this kid because I stand by my comment that I think he sees food as a comfort and not because he is hungry. This comes from episodes from when he was born until now I see the pattern. I actually have personal experience with it and recognized the pattern. It seems as if jenelle parents with food. I also said it's a hard habit to break. I am not saying anything negative about a toddler. I have a 2 1/2 year old and am 8 months pregnant. I am very well versed in nutrition and psyche and its proven that people who parent with food have children who develop unhealthy relationships with food. I said the thing about the hot dog and how I would never give my daughter one is actually because it's a serious choking hazard at that age not because I think there is anything wrong with a kid eating a hot dog. But try to notice in the episodes that almost every scene kaiser is whining and being offered food to get him to stop. Either that or he's being thrown in a crib with milk. 

Even the scene with the banana!!! Who the heck was watching him making sure he didn't choke on that as he was being jostled around in an ATV?? He's too little to even be on an ATV. 

My point of saying what I said is out of concern and mostly sadness for the poor kid that every time he cries or whines or wants attention he is given food rather than positive attention. 

And he may just be a big kid, but Nathan is only big because he's on steroids. in my opinion and it's mine to have, I think kaiser is    Too big for his age and height. Lots of kid da are but grow out of it! My fear is he won't have the chance to grow out of it because he is offered no other option. 

My comment was in no way malicious toward a child. I see people on here making fun of Sophia's looks,  calling addy adderol, making fun of how "weird" Caitlyn and Tyler's kid is. My comment coming out of concern and sadness for the kid is nothing compared to what is said on here so I'm not sure why I would be called out for having an educated opinion on this matter. 

I don't see where anyone says you fat shamed a toddler? I don't think Lezlers was trying to attack you, it's just a differing opinion. Unless I'm wrong I think she was saying it would be more harmful for Jenelle to focus on his weight or put him on a diet at this point. I developed disordered eating habits as a child that still continue a lot of the time. I agree that he is developing bad eating habits but I don't agree that he is overweight right now. A better diet for just about everyone on this show would be a good thing. They have the money but not the knowledge to feed their kids the best. Also, people look bigger on TV than in real life. Unless we notice a weight gain I personally don't see major cause for concern, he's always been a bigger kid. I also think there are a million other more harmful elements to Jenelle's "parenting" that will harm the poor kid. Unfortunately a lot of Americans feed their kids complete crap. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Interesting because I think Kailyn is better looking than Briana. Briana just looks greasy and unkempt to me at all times. She actually grosses me out. Kailyn isn't too cute but she generally looks washed and she has great hair.

I don't see where anyone says you fat shamed a toddler? I don't think Lezlers was trying to attack you, it's just a differing opinion. Unless I'm wrong I think she was saying it would be more harmful for Jenelle to focus on his weight or put him on a diet at this point. I developed disordered eating habits as a child that still continue a lot of the time. I agree that he is developing bad eating habits but I don't agree that he is overweight right now. A better diet for just about everyone on this show would be a good thing. They have the money but not the knowledge to feed their kids the best. Also, people look bigger on TV than in real life. Unless we notice a weight gain I personally don't see major cause for concern, he's always been a bigger kid. I also think there are a million other more harmful elements to Jenelle's "parenting" that will harm the poor kid. Unfortunately a lot of Americans feed their kids complete crap. 

Thank you.  That's exactly what I was saying.  Also, Kaiser isn't overweight despite that poster's insistence that he is.  He's simply not.  I mean, we can snark on Jenelle for plenty of things, but force feeding Kaiser until he's obese isn't one of them.

• Love 7

Kaiser could've also been going through a growth spurt and was more hungry then usual while they were filming. My son also eats much more then usual during a growth spurt but slows back to normal after a few days to a week. 

To me, Kaiser has a round chubby face like Nathan and he will also have a boxy frame that will always make him look heavier then ,say, string bean Jace. Jace and Maryssa seem to be on the thin side but eat the same crap at the swamp mansion that Kaiser does. All of those kids have the probability of being unhealthy because of how Jenelle feeds them no matter their weights. Time will tell with Kaiser, but right now he appears to me to have a normal amount of toddler chub. When he's five or six we might have a better idea of whether he is a healthy weight or not.

• Love 9

Kailyn has been looking unkempt and greasy-looking herself during these past two seasons. Her hair looks like she hasn't washed it for days. Then, there are the tight clothes. Just imagining the germs and yeast she is harboring, skeeves me out. She is right up there with Catelynn. I can't forget her wearing the same meshed bathing suit in Hawaii and even taking a selfie and declaring she had just woken up while wearing that suit. Effin' gross. 

• Love 9

I can see both sides of the Briana situation. On one hand, Roxanne is acting as if Luis trapped Briana. I don't think a man or woman can "trap" anyone into a baby unless they literally poke holes in a condom. Briana chose her fate. She can't be enabled forever. At the same time, Luis is pulling a major dick move by insisting on no adoption but making vague statements about "being there" for his daughters-- clearly he's one of those dudes who thinks a birthday card and occasional visit is "being there." It seems like playing an equal role in the day to day needs of his child isn't even in his vocabulary. Roxanne doesn't hold Briana accountable how she should, but she saw right through his bullshit when she said "kids need something every single day." He's all but saying he won't be there every day, won't be the primary or even an equal caregiver but won't consider adoption, and oh well for Briana and his kid. I didn't think anything she said was actually *wrong,* just that she would do well to give her daughter the same tough but true speech. She says things in a one sided way that don't recognize her daughter's equal role in the situation being what it is, but what she said directly to Luis wasn't wrong imo. He's not there for his other kid and odds are he won't be for this one either. 

I'm happy that Leah and Corey at least seemed to be somewhat acknowledging Ali's disability-- but it feels like too little too late. I don't have much sympathy left for them as parents, she is dealing with more than they've ever had to and, as a child, doesn't have the power to advocate for herself. I have sympathy for Ali having had to suffer because of their denial for years. She is smart and has a sharp mind IMO, and I wish they were interested in intellectually challenging her and developing her academically or creatively instead of talking about prayer saving her and allowing her to do T-ball and tumbling.

I get Chelsea's desire to protect her child from being part of an overblown MTV narrative...but she could do that easily by not being on a show that is meant to be dramatic and is inherently exploitative of children. She's an employee at a reality show. Her job is to provide drama or have s storyline written for her if not. I'm so bored and over these girls, every last one of them, acting shocked and flabbergasted that producers showed their drama on television or edited creatively. DUH. That's their job. Accept it or don't take the paycheck. You are not victims of MTV, you are overpaid employees. 

David would have been hitting Kaiser if the cameras weren't there. 

Kailyn is so annoying I don't want to write about her. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
On 8/24/2017 at 3:46 AM, CofCinci said:

Briana works -- the same job for a few years. 

(I do believe she'll quit when TM money arrives). 

I feel like that family will spend the money faster than any of the others. And it should be 'Briana' and not 'family' but these ladies are strange.

• Love 1

but what she [Roxanne] said directly to Luis wasn't wrong imo

It wasn't wrong.

My issue with Roxanne is her putting herself in the middle of that situation. It isn't her argument or her place. That is what Briana should be doing, but she won't. She sits there with that fucking pouty lip like a child and lets her sister and mother do her fighting and arguing for her. Roxanne has allowed herself to be in enabler and her daughter's speaker along with being Nova's caretaker and no doubt, she will be responsible for her newest grandchild. Roxanne ends up being the responsible one for these babies, but it doesn't have to be that way.  

I am so damn frustrated with Roxanne. She chooses to enable her and coddle Briana and look what it gets her. She might be one of those mothers that doesn't mind having her adult children around all her life, but she is not doing them any favors by doing so. How is Briana supposed to learn how to deal with life's problems if her mother and sister are always there as her safety net? If I had adult children living with me, and one of them was a mother, the last thing I'd be doing is sitting at home babysitting that child while her mother goes out to clubs, drinking and having random sex with dudes. Her ass would be in a job or sticking her nose in the books to better her future. Anything else, she better find someone who will charge her to babysit.  I am so glad my adult children didn't come home pregnant or get anyone pregnant. To this day, I am not a grandmother because they were careful and want to enjoy their lives before settling down. Also, one of them is gay. 

The past can't be changed. What's done is done. But if Roxanne doesn't make any changes to how she parents (I won't hold my breath), she will find herself babysitting two grandkids while their mama is out strutting her stuff at some club, drinking it up and having sex with another guy on the first night. 

• Love 7