Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Motherducker

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Yeah.. whenever I see Leah's stories have to actually deal with Ali's condition in ways they can't control- her being in school and falling a lot and not being able to finish lunch because she can't finish getting her food out, it pains me. (Probably because of my real life connection). 

This episode wasn't good for Chelsea was it? One the fact that she constantly is now deflecting it all on Twitter, Aubree handled the animals badly.. you didn't supervise (also no one would judge you, you have stuff going on, a new baby, a mistake was made on both your parts). Also.. the fact that she shouted "I'm not going to let thebshow make this into a story" well it will probably be regardless.. it was filmed already, just because you don't want to talk about it doesn't mean it won't air. And also? What is your story? Your life doesn't have anything going on as far as the others. And yes Aubree doesn't look great in this light but occasionally kids misbehave, this episode was just bad for her.

• Love 8

I love how everything is Javi's fault even though it is Jenelle's for putting it out there and hey Kail if you don't want your stuff out there then stop doing shady shit. So who told Javi, shouldn't that person be the one to blame? But in Kail's mind everything is Javi's fault.

Poor Jace, all he wanted was some attention from his mom and all she could do is make him jealous by not doing a damn thing with him. I thought it was very telling when even if thought David and Jenelle getting married was a bad idea. But I did love Barb's dig about the medicine not coming back. Ha! either someone is taking it for themselves or someone is too busy on their fucking phones to not pack it. Heaven forbid David get off his fucking phone and go so something with the boys or fucking watch them instead of letting them just do whatever and possibly hurt Kaiser. Makes me even more worried about the pool they are planning to put in.

My heart broke for Ali. Get her an aide and let her do things at her own pace. She is not like the other kids. 

Briana, whatever. I take a nap during her segments. 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 20

Do these moms just have one area they designate for filming? Like Chelsea's kitchen and couch off of the kitchen, Kail's kitchen counter, Leah's dining room table? Not counting cars and their yards. We used to see more of their houses, and it's not a big deal but slightly bugs that they feel they have to "hide" some stuff now? I blame all those who made fun of the picture above Kail's bed :P

Kail: "Like I could post incriminating pix of Javi, but I won't. I'll just describe them on camera."

Edited by nikita
  • Love 20

Yet again, poor Little Roll. I'm really getting the feeling that he acts up in the car because he's Just. So. Damn. Sick. Of. Being. In. There.

Who the hell lets toddlers drive quads? Who cares if he had a helmet? It's just soooo wrong. UBT and Duhnelle must want him to have a "tragic" accident.

I really felt for Leah. She looks like she's struggling on many levels.

Karl's face is busted. What a hag.

Watson is everything.

Brianna? *yawns*

• Love 17
34 minutes ago, fetching said:

Thing one: What happened to Chelsea's pig? 

Thing two: I can't get over the way Cole tucks his pants into his cowboy boots. 

He's around. She said he and the dogs like to go outside when it's nice.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, nikita said:

Leah looks like she could be Eminem's little sister.

Eminem is kinda attractive. 

ETA:  nevermind. I just googled him and he's gotten ugly since his Slim Shady days.

Edited by Blissfool

I got completely distracted by Briana's second scene because it looked like her mother was eating oatmeal from El Meson and I once again mentally ranted to myself about the unfairness that Florida gets that restaurant and my PRican ass in NYC does not. 

Damn it, I'm not as annoying and obnoxious as those three, give me the sandwich shop in my city!

Now I know who Aubree looks like to me: a little kid version of the original Becky Conner from Roseanne .

Edited by Luciano
  • Love 7

Jenelle is full of sh!t about the Kail pregnancy leak. She knew damn well the news wasn't out there. Didn't she used to run a Teen Mom gossip site? She knows what's out there and what's not.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, fetching said:

My husband walked into the room and stopped in his track, and said, "what the hell is that guy doing?" when he saw Cole doing the boot-tuck.

Then, when Kail came on screen, he was like, "I'm out."

Jenelle you lying asshole!  I mean, of course she wanted to call out Kail, but she thinks she's slick with the "well wishes."  Nothing worse than someone who thinks they are slick.  

• Love 10

I guess I missed something ..it didn't seem like Aubree was being that rough with the animals. Maybe not as gentle as she should be but not horrible. 

Chelsea was acting like a bitch tho. I feel like this might be her last season.

Once again I ff all briana's scenes. Can she pls leave the show.

Seems like it was Jenelles fault with the prego leak. Of course Jenelle will lie and lie and blame others. But also who the fuck cares. Kail isn't some celebrity. It's not like her pregnancy leak is this huge thing. She is seriously such a miserable bitch too.

Poor Jace. Banished outside while his birth mom just stares at her new baby. No wonder he doesn't wanna go back.

I feel really bad for Ali and the whole family. Leah's scenes tonight honestly broke my heart. So sad the little girl can't even finish her lunch. Made me tear up honestly. Leah seemed pretty upset in the last scene. How scary for a parent that their kid is having trouble breathing. 

• Love 21

Kail goes from zero to ten in milliseconds. Kail is pissed as hell but, she tweets "Lmaoooooo I'm going to bed." From now on when someone shares one of her tweets here, and it shows a laughing tweet or emoji when shit is happening, I know it really means she is fucking pissed and only trying to pretend she is not bothered by shit. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 19

I do believe David had his jeans tucked in when they picked up Jace. He was really laying it on thick.  He scares me  

Clelsea looked alarmed about whatever went down with the ducks/ chickens.  I pretty much believe she could do without the show which is a good thing. 

Which grandma? The grandma with white hair... Too funny. Mama bear, papa bear and baby bear by a previous marriage. 

Kali is a dispensable human being. 

• Love 6

Hahahaha I just watched the part where Barbara asked jace how his visit was and he said, "boring." HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GO JACE!!!!

Actually it was worse than that.  She asked how his weekend was and he said "Horrible." He said Ensley was boring.  

• Love 20
6 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Eminem is kinda attractive. 

ETA:  nevermind. I just googled him and he's gotten ugly since his Slim Shady days.

Shut your mouth. Lol.

I've had the hots for him since his "hi! My name is" days and I think he's gotten HOTTER. Especially with the darker hair and leather jacket look. ?

I've been to three of his concerts (one time front row) and he's hotter in person. ?

I haven't watched the episode yet but now I'm going to be staring at Leah to see if I see a resemblance...please don't ruin Marshall on me. Lol.

Edited by Calm81
Robbie was put in place of "to be" staring at Leah. I almost left it like that because it's funny how autocorrect wanting Robbie right before Leah.
  • Love 14

As a mom of two special needs kids, it has always bothered me when parents don't fight for their kids to have special accommodations because they want their kids to be "normal". So I'm happy to see both Leah and Corey coming around to getting their daughter more help at school. 

I dont know if I've ever heard Leah say Muscular Dystrophy, just the doctor , so I felt her shocked look was the camera man referring to Alli's condition by name. I also felt like she was not able to explain anything at that's moment, she jut wanted to get to her daughter, which I can't blame her. 

Who wants to bet Jace was never given his medicine because neither Jenelle or David could be bothered to listen to Barb.

• Love 21
7 hours ago, Marley said:

I guess I missed something ..it didn't seem like Aubree was being that rough with the animals. Maybe not as gentle as she should be but not horrible. 

Chelsea was acting like a bitch tho. I feel like this might be her last season.

I feel really bad for Ali and the whole family. Leah's scenes tonight honestly broke my heart. So sad the little girl can't even finish her lunch. Made me tear up honestly. Leah seemed pretty upset in the last scene. How scary for a parent that their kid is having trouble breathing. 

Chelsea is getting slammed by some chick on twitter claiming Aubree intentionally hurt the animals and will end up a serial killer. ?

I FF Brianna's scenes, too.  

I teared up when Ali was talking to Leah in the car.  When it went to commercial I called my 11 yr old daughter in here so I could give her a big ol' hug.  

Who the heck is David to be calling ANYONE a hillbilly. Jace was dressed perfectly fine.  Of course all of the Jenelle worshippers are claiming Barb interrogated poor Jace and he only told her what she wanted to hear.  ? 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, fetching said:

I am one of the biggest Chris Isaak fans and Cole looks so much like Chris 30 yrs ago.  He is so handsome and smiling just about all the time adds to that. Yes, I am superficial and I don't care. 

• Love 10
(edited)

@ghoulina I cannot with Roxanne sometimes (okay ever). Briana is an adult woman, she has no mental illness or disabilities that would prevent her from being able to consent to intercourse or use contraceptives. She CHOSE to have unprotected sex with Luis and continue on with this pregnancy. As far as living her life, Briana wasn't doing much before anyway. Nova is FIVE, she wasn't in school or working all of this time. Briana reminds me so much of Leah (minus the marriages), she's not an evil human being or a neglectful caregiver but she has no common sense or long term planning skills. Brittany has at least grown up and learned from her mistakes and has a job (and no kids). 

It was good to see Corey this episode, I do think a part of how they deal with Ali's illness is wanting her to be "typical", but she's NOT, that doesn't mean she's less than. If she's suffering and falling at school then yes she needs an aid and her wheelchair. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I cringe at the thought of what David would have done to the Roll had the cameras not been recording him.

Yea, when he reached his hand back there, I cringed because I was expecting him to hurt him in some way. I think that was likely David's instinct as well, but he quickly realized the cameras were there and started tickling him instead. 

• Love 19
18 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Brittany has at least grown up and learned from her mistakes and has a job (and no kids). 

I was surprised this ep to hear Briana say she was off work for three days. So I guess she has a job? Does anyone know what either sister does?

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, gotta watch said:

UBT is bad news. Did you all catch his parting comment to Barb? He shouted out the car window "If you need something, I'll call you." What a jerk. The things he says/does ON camera make me truly scared for what he acts like when they're not on camera. And again with the "do you want to put your nose in the corner?" to poor Kaiser?! 

I cannot believe how neither of them were listening to Barb. Rude!

• Love 20
49 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I see Jenelle's still going on about the gym

Yeah, it was weird the way they talked about it. I got the feeling David told her to say something on camera about having her own gym equipment so that they come across as all is good after last week's argument and she agreed. But, being Janelle, she then gets in a dig that work needs to be done on the house so she can use it in her own home which was a FU to David since he is the one who will have to do the work.  I found it interesting she would rather take a dig at David then present the "happy couple" fakeness. Here's hoping they don't make it to the wedding and make this bad situation worse. 

• Love 10

I don't care that Kail got pregnant

I don't care who revealed it and how. 

No one cares except Kail, but she has a disjointed worldview where she thinks people really give a crap about all her comings and goings. 

I really, really fear for Jace. You can just see his body fold into itself when the screaming starts. He just closes up at Janelle's house. You can tell he feels much more comfortable talking about his feelings to Barb. 

Chelsea, snore. I FFed. 

I feel bad for Leah, I think that she and Corey have a heavy lift with Ali. I really hope that Leah is getting counseling to deal with Ali. 

OMG Brianna, yes, the situation sucks. If she really was serious about adoption, she could move forward if she really wanted to. I don't know if this adoption thing was just for a storyline or if she really wanted to go that direction. Luis seems pretty passive about it. Brianna will never be out on her own now.  It sucks But why does Roxanne insist that only Luis fucked up. And honestly, if Brianna really didn't want to have the baby, she could have gotten an abortion without Luis. I am just getting tired of looking at her sad sack face and her sighing about the situation. 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Sit with Ali while her sisters run around, and have some mommy-and-me time, drawing what you see in the park

Leah is too stupid to do this.

Also, Jenelle is a dumb piece of shit too. "There's not much to do around here on Sundays."  So get the fuck up and take your pack of children somewhere?  Why can't she play with Jace?  

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 20

You know neither one of them bothered to give Jace his medicine. 

I find it awfully convenient that Marissa goes away with grandparents and now David's nephew comes over for weekend. Those two will do anything to try to keep the kids occupied so they don't have interact with them for extended periods of time.

Love Kail searching for positive comments about her shitty choices.

Watching Ali describe how she has trouble breathing is so heartbreaking. I hope the school provided an aide for her and if not, Cori and Leah need to contact an advocacy group to fight to get Ali the services she is entitled to.

So when will the Coven get in Brianna's ass about continually making poor choices? Glad to see that Briana has a day job but how long will it last once the TM checks start rolling in.

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Absolutely!  He was about to either hit him or grab his arm and squeeze it... the cameras saved Kaiser.  And when he was like, "hold my hand," I was wondering why he would pretend like he was trying to hold hands with a kid in the back seat.  That was all kinds of weird and obviously a cover-up.

Yup. And this is the main reason I don't want the show to end....even though the girls don't deserve it. It's the only thing protecting some of these kids. 

• Love 20

I, too was glad to hear Corey say he had been thinking she would get better. However, if this was filmed in March they still had her playing t-ball 2 months later and even posted videos of her running to bases saying prayer worked. :/

• Love 16

It was so funny watching the twitter drama play out on tv. They cut to commercial and froze on Kail's huge gaping maw as she was furiously reading and liking the tweets. Most of these clowns seem completely obsessed with twitter and it was interesting to see it go down in real time.  I can't imagine what it's like to be 25 years old and sitting around with a friend repeatedly refreshing twitter and then re tweeting or liking or replying to all those tweets from strangers.  Also I'm confused about the PFA. Kail isn't allowed to text him but she can tweet about him?

• Love 16