Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Motherducker

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

35 minutes ago, poopchute said:

It was so funny watching the twitter drama play out on tv. They cut to commercial and froze on Kail's huge gaping maw as she was furiously reading and liking the tweets. Most of these clowns seem completely obsessed with twitter and it was interesting to see it go down in real time.  I can't imagine what it's like to be 25 years old and sitting around with a friend repeatedly refreshing twitter and then re tweeting or liking or replying to all those tweets from strangers.  Also I'm confused about the PFA. Kail isn't allowed to text him but she can tweet about him?

lol! I've always thought Karl's huge gaping maw looks like a poopchute. Especially when she was walking with her "friend" early in the episode.

• Love 4

Notice Kail mentioned she couldn't text Javi or contact him in anyway when Jenelle lied and put the blame on him? It was due to the PFA. I bet she was pissed that the PFA was in effect. She shot herself in the foot. Ha! To me, that just proves she is so quick to resort to texting when she is angry. Javi would have been ripped to shreds for taking Kail to court for a PFA over texts. 

Jenelle tweeted the crew told her. She then blames Javi and then his friend. No matter what, however you find out pregnancy news, what ever happened to calling a person DIRECTLY and congratulating them? jenelle is a liar, but I have no fucks to give about Kail's news being leaked. Kail hears Javi's name and is so ready to pounce. Kail, tough shit. Your news was revealed and not the way you wanted. Boo hoo. That's what you get. 

@purpleyoshi Leah has mentioned her child's diagnosis on camera. It is not as if no one knew Ali's condition and prognosis. In fact, Leah used to Google information and discussed all of it on camera. Not sure what is up with Leah. Sounds like she might be denying the fact Dr. Tsao was right all along, but she continues to ignore his directions. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18

wasn't Kaiser crying in the car for "Memere"  (Barb)?  And they didn't even let him get out of the car so she could see him, that's awful.

I've said it before but I think it's HORRID how Briana was telling Nova, "you're going to have a sister!"  and now that Luis isn't sticking around, nope, we're giving her away???  that's HORRIBLE!!!

Aubs seems like she's acting out a little, and she's struggling with there being a baby in the house getting all the attention.  Totally normal (my poor mom literally had to sit six-year-old me down and say, "we.  are.  not.  giving.  your.  sister. away.") but she was scaring me a little with the chickens.

(and I'm glad we didn't give my sister away, LOL) hey, wow, this post kind of all tied together!!

• Love 19

UGH, so much WTFery with this episode. Jenelle pissed me off the most. First, with David and his stupid pants tucked into his stupid boots and acting all friendly with Jace and yet so rude to Barb? GTFO here. And neither he nor Jenelle could be bothered to listen to the medication instructions. And David snickering "If you need me, I'll call you" as he drove away made me rage. He's such an asshole. Anyone notice in the last scene with Jace at Barb's door how RED his ear was? Poor kid probably was in pain. 

And then Jenelle - wull it was actually Javi who leaked it. No dumbass. YOU were the one who posted it on social media. And then you turn around and blame Javi/mutual friend/crew? So who actually posted/leaked the info? That would be you, Jenelle.

I'm too pissed to comment on the others at the moment. 

• Love 20
15 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

UGH, so much WTFery with this episode. Jenelle pissed me off the most. First, with David and his stupid pants tucked into his stupid boots and acting all friendly with Jace and yet so rude to Barb? GTFO here. And neither he nor Jenelle could be bothered to listen to the medication instructions. And David snickering "If you need me, I'll call you" as he drove away made me rage. He's such an asshole. Anyone notice in the last scene with Jace at Barb's door how RED his ear was? Poor kid probably was in pain. 

And then Jenelle - wull it was actually Javi who leaked it. No dumbass. YOU were the one who posted it on social media. And then you turn around and blame Javi/mutual friend/crew? So who actually posted/leaked the info? That would be you, Jenelle.

I'm too pissed to comment on the others at the moment. 

Someone on twitter posted this goodie. I guess it's from the night Jenelle told the world Kail was pregnant. No matter how Kail wants to spin it, Jenelle posted it for millions to read.  As she told her friend on the phone, she has to cover her story.  

IMG_2124.PNG

A female told Javi. It could have been Sterling which caused her and Kail to fall out or some on twitter are speculating it's Ve. Sterling hasn't posted much on twitter but what she has is vague.  Things likes "you can't help someone who doesn't want to help them self."  Another says "Grow Up."  Could be about anyone. Could be about Kail.  

Javi and Ve joke a lot on twitter. It's actually pretty funny. We know Ve got tired of the way Kail has been acting. I could totally see her being the person who tells Javi she's tired of seeing him being made to look stupid and letting him know what all went on while he was gone. I could see how that would make them bond in a way. 

Jenelle leaked it. The proof is the tweet. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 13
9 minutes ago, politichick said:

Instead of yelling at Luis all the time, the coven needs to be telling Briana to use some birth control the next time she gets the urge to fuck a stranger from the club. She's the one who got them in this situation, not Luis.  What the fuck was she thinking? He's not that hot that she couldn't wait a few minutes to secure a condom. 

Kailyn is a trifling bitch and I glad her pregnancy was outed. Like Briana, she's letting herself get knocked up by just any old body and deserves to suffer some humiliation.

The coven is running Luis off before the baby is even born. I think it's disgusting that Devoid and probably Luis in the future hardly come around to see their kids. I think it's totally wrong, but having to deal with the coven for every little thing would be exhausting.

• Love 12

I think the scene with Leah not wanting to talk to the producer about breathing problems being a symptom of Muscular Dystrophy was because she was in a hurry to get Addy and herself ready to leave for the hospital and didn't want to waste time explaining symptoms to the producer.

If I was told my daughter was heading to the ER for her breathing the last thing I'm doing is relaying the message and explaining it to a camera man. Or...Leah didn't know the answer lol. But I'm leaning towards the former. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, teapot said:

Aubs seems like she's acting out a little, and she's struggling with there being a baby in the house getting all the attention.  Totally normal (my poor mom literally had to sit six-year-old me down and say, "we.  are.  not.  giving.  your.  sister. away.") but she was scaring me a little with the chickens.

(and I'm glad we didn't give my sister away, LOL) hey, wow, this post kind of all tied together!!

So cute.  I have a younger brother whose sudden presence took five-year-old me completely by surprise, despite the fact that I was "involved" in every stage of the pregnancy process to prepare me.  I plotted to give him away to classmates and leave him outside under a tree in our yard for a passerby to adopt.  Chelsea is dealing with completely normal jealousy, which will pass in time, as it does for us all (well, the vast majority of us).  She really doesn't have a compelling storyline anymore (thank goodness), so MTV is grasping for anything they can to fill her segments. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Notice Kail mentioned she couldn't text Javi or contact him in anyway when Jenelle lied and put the blame on him? It was due to the PFA. I bet she was pissed that the PFA was in effect. She shot herself in the foot. Ha! To me, that just proves she is so quick to resort to texting when she is angry. Javi would have been ripped to shreds for taking Kail to court for a PFA over texts. 

Exactly. I'm sure Javi isn't the only one who's sent 10 texts in one night. 

36 minutes ago, swishandflick said:

Agreed. I was pretty proud of Chelsea because she had the mom-death-stare DOWN. She was right to not make Aubrey have to relive the thing or try and make it seem like Aubrey mistreats animals intentionally. She got her privileges taken away because she was too excited around the pets. Done.

This is a good point. People already speculate that Jace is going to grow up to be a serial killer, and all sorts of other things about these kids. I do respect that Chelsea doesn't want her daughter to be made a big spectacle of. 

• Love 15

I just got done watching and I just got the feeling that something very bad happened to one of the ducks. The whole scene was a bit choppy. It showed Aubree playing with them, Chelsea reprimanding her, then going inside. Then it showed Aubree sitting on the couch seeming very contrite and Chelsea saying she didn't want to discuss the situation any further. I think there was more in between there that wasn't shown. 

Jenelle sitting on the steps saying, oh she (Kail) should have called me. No, stupid, just no. You should have called Kail to congratulate her when you heard and ask her if the news was out to the general public yet before tweeting anything. That would have been the proper thing to do, but Jenelle doesn't think before she acts. She's so quick with her Twitter finger, she doesn't stop to think of the consequences, she acts like a 13 year old with the social media stuff. 

Leah is still not grasping Ali's situation. Where's the willchair? She said it was in school. But if she's in the willchair while in school, why are they getting reports Ali is falling more at school? Isn't she in the chair there? And what about the rest of the time, after school, evenings and weekends? Does the chair just sit there at school and gather dust while Ali's playing in the playground, running the bases and doing all the other physically demanding activities she shouldn't be doing? And yes, I believe Leah wanted to get to the ER, but she avoided the producer's question because she really doesn't know. She's way too busy latching on to the next MLM scheme or peddling her lame lipsticks to read up or do any research on MS.

Kail couldn't control the pregnancy info, thanks to Jenelle's big fat faux pas and she was pissed. That was fun to see. 

• Love 15
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

It was so funny watching the twitter drama play out on tv. They cut to commercial and froze on Kail's huge gaping maw as she was furiously reading and liking the tweets. Most of these clowns seem completely obsessed with twitter and it was interesting to see it go down in real time.  I can't imagine what it's like to be 25 years old and sitting around with a friend repeatedly refreshing twitter and then re tweeting or liking or replying to all those tweets from strangers. 

That was so enlightening to this elderly non-Twitterer.  It just seemed so...small:  looking at a little screen and madly swinging your thumbs around.

And, that scene where Kail told her friend about how she'd done the announcement on her blog.  It started with Kail saying, "I'm posting this on my blog" yada yada yada "I just posted it and I had 25 comments like instantly."  But the comment she read, which they showed on the screen, said "2 months ago."  Sloppy re-enactment even by TM standards.

And Jenelle saying in her congratulations tweet that having three kids is hard but totally worth it.  The nerve.  Then I realized she meant having them as in producing them from one's body, not having possession of them.  And certainly not raising them.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 13

I guess Briana suffers from the same no seatbelt while pregnant affliction Kail suffered from. 

Kail looked like hot fried shit when she was walking outside with her twin. Its amazing that she is a communications major, yet cannot complete a sentence without saying like. 

I feel so bad for Ali, her parents should have been advocating for her health from day one. I guess a world renowned scientist can't even compete with Jesus in their eyes. Maybe Karl Marx had a point..

Jenelle and ID try so hard to project a happy family, yet their kid's faces and attitudes tell the truth. 

Chelsea should have made Aubree come in right away, instead of going in the house and closing the door. If she seen her handling the chicks poorly, it should have been nipped in the bud. Poor things were stressed running away and being thrown to fly to the ground. She should of had her slowly and gently get to know them, as they're in a new environment and probably need to adapt. 

• Love 7

I haven't seen the episode yet, but judging by the description of the scene, it sounds like one of the ducks bit the dust. Chelsea would never admit it on camera, and I don't think she would get so bitchy if the incident was just limited to Aubree mishandling the animals. I think it's a universal fact that kids and small critters aren't a good mix. People would likely forgive if Aubree got a little over zealous, but probably not be quite so nice if she actually killed one of them, even if it was done accidentally. But honestly, if this was an ongoing thing, Chelsea shouldn't have let Aubree play with them unsupervised. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Leah is still not grasping Ali's situation. Where's the willchair? She said it was in school. But if she's in the willchair while in school, why are they getting reports Ali is falling more at school? Isn't she in the chair there?

I thought she said that Ali was falling out of her seat? But I can't be sure. 

• Love 2

I think something did happen to one of the chickadees.  I don't think Aubree was being malicious at all. 

A hundred years ago my brother decided he wanted to help my grandmother and give some of her baby chickens a bath.  They all drowned. It was a simple

accident.  He didn't turn out to be a serial killer and learned to stay the hell away from chicks.

• Love 18

What a stupid waste of time to show the Twitter drama - weeks after they show Kail breaking the news to everyone anyway.  WTF was that all about anyway?  Who cares?  What difference does it make at this point?  What difference did it EVER make?  WHATEVER ! ! !  Has Kail had this baby in real life yet?  When is she due?

Congratulations Chelsea, you are normal and boring!  Unpopular opinion, but Brianna is more interesting - not the adoption fake drama but the volatility of the mother and sister.  Mom said to baby daddy exactly what needed to be said.  Everyone knows he's gonna be in and out of his daughter's life like the wind and that's never good enough for any child.  Their lives are going to be even more chaotic with two baby daddies coming and going (mostly gone). 

I keep watching this show because I know it's only a matter of time before Jenelle (and David) get thrown in jail again.  It will be sad to watch Ali's health and strength deteriorate though. 

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I thought she said that Ali was falling out of her seat? But I can't be sure. 

That is exactly what she said. I thought she was referring to Ali's desk seat.

Ali said to Leah she uses her wheelchair, "only if I am not walking a lot."

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Miss Chevious said:

Does the chair just sit there at school and gather dust while Ali's playing in the playground, running the bases and doing all the other physically demanding activities she shouldn't be doing?

Yes.  For some reason it stays at school at night and on weekends.  I'm not sure how it is helping her all weekend long while it sits inside an empty school but I am sure that is what Dr. Tsao must have told them to do since they spend all that time and money to travel to him for treatment.

• Love 9

Jenelle totally did that twitter bullshit on purpose. She was probably pissed off that no one looped her in. And then, like she does, she deflected and lied (poorly) that she didn't leak it.

I'm not sorry about it, they're both horrible people. 

I was glad that Chelsea didn't let MTV embarrass Aubree in front of the camera. That's just some bullshit on MTV's part.  Kids aren't as careful as they should be with smaller animals. It's not malicious, they just don't understand the consequences and how easily they can hurt them. I feel like MTV is giving Chelsea lots of ammo so she'll make an exit. I wouldn't be surprised if this was her last season filming.  And she's not going to tease it or announce it, begging for people to ask her to stay like Kail and Farrah do.  She'll just say "I'm no longer filming for the show."

• Love 22

Someone are here said they counted the chickens/ducks in the scenes before and after the incidents and none were missing. Just the other day we were excusing Chelsea for getting frustrated because of PPD and the other issue she deals with. (Can't remember the name) Couldn't the anger at this be the same? She's frustrated at having had to tell Aubree more than once to stop being rough with the animals. I turned the close caption on and Aubree says "Fly, Fly" and kind of tosses the chicken.  It does flap it wings. She's still a kid.  I do not think she killed one of them. At all. 

Edited by Mkay
Fixing spelling errors bc I can't type well on my phone
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. I'm sure Javi isn't the only one who's sent 10 texts in one night. 

This is a good point. People already speculate that Jace is going to grow up to be a serial killer, and all sorts of other things about these kids. I do respect that Chelsea doesn't want her daughter to be made a big spectacle of. 

ITA. It is beyond annoying and it is bothersome. Jace and the speculation he will be a serial killer is beyond the scope of snark IMO. The kids are not at fault for being on the show. Plenty of kids like Jace find themselves in situations where they are raised by a grandparent because they have toxic parents. The black and white thinking is really irksome. If A happens, then B will certainly happen. Jace, Kaiser, Maryssa, and Ensley are kids who can grow up and live productive happy lives in spite of what they are dealing with as far as who their parents are in life.

I can't recall who posted it, but it was a great post. They mentioned the cameras are not on the kids 24/7. I am sure if the cameras were on them for that amount of time, you will see all of these kids misbehave and cross boundaries. Kids will be kids. Some kids act up, others don't always act up. Some children whine more than others, some lash out. Some are quiet while others can be rambunctious. You can tell a kid not to do something and guess what? They will do it anyways. They test their parents sometimes. That is their job! They end up learning through consequences.

I am not the perfect parent. Never will be. But I sure do know more now than I did when was in my 20s. I snark on these parents as if they have the knowledge and experience that I do. They don't. They will learn through trial and error. Well, at least I hope they all do. I can't say much for Jenelle and Kail.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, poopchute said:

Also, Jenelle is a dumb piece of shit too. "There's not much to do around here on Sundays."  So get the fuck up and take your pack of children somewhere?  Why can't she play with Jace?  

Board game? DVD? Thomas the Tank Engine would work for both Jace and Kaiser. Go outside and play soccer? go in the kitchen and make cookies or pizza? Lego? Put on a CD and dance? All these idiots do is go to crap restaurants and get pedicures. And don't get me started on poor thirsty little Kaiser getting yelled at because he wanted some water. Jesus.

5 hours ago, Mkay said:

I, too was glad to hear Corey say he had been thinking she would get better. However, if this was filmed in March they still had her playing t-ball 2 months later and even posted videos of her running to bases saying prayer worked. :/

Ali wears glasses. Glad to see they didn't just pray to have her vision restored. If she was diabetic would they just pray and hope that she got better? Corey and Leah's dimwitted refusal to be proactive about Ali's condition tips my rage-o-meter into the red zone, and that's saying something when Kail and Jenelle are on the same show.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Jenelle totally did that twitter bullshit on purpose. She was probably pissed off that no one looped her in. And then, like she does, she deflected and lied (poorly) that she didn't leak it.

I'm not sorry about it, they're both horrible people. 

I was glad that Chelsea didn't let MTV embarrass Aubree in front of the camera. That's just some bullshit on MTV's part.  Kids aren't as careful as they should be with smaller animals. It's not malicious, they just don't understand the consequences and how easily they can hurt them. 

Exactly. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Board game? DVD? Thomas the Tank Engine would work for both Jace and Kaiser. Go outside and play soccer? go in the kitchen and make cookies or pizza? Lego? Put on a CD and dance? All these idiots do is go to crap restaurants and get pedicures. And don't get me started on poor thirsty little Kaiser getting yelled at because he wanted some water. Jesus.

Ali wears glasses. Glad to see they didn't just pray to have her vision restored. If she was diabetic would they just pray and hope that she got better? Corey and Leah's dimwitted refusal to be proactive about Ali's condition tips my rage-o-meter into the red zone, and that's saying something when Kail and Jenelle are on the same show.

Yes to the activities. There's plenty to do with kids and for kids. But it takes an involved parent to initiate and supervise fun activities with kids. All Jenelle wants to do is play on her phone or hold Trophy Baby Endtable.

As for Ali, it just makes me so stabby that neither Corey nor Leah will deal with Ali's condition appropriately. Leah bitched up a storm to get the damn chair, so now they have a custom sized expensive one and hardly use it. And again, discovering fun alternative activities for a special needs child takes a little bit of common sense and creativity but they don't seem to want to do that either. I just can't with these people.

• Love 10

The parents make a conscious decision to put their kids on national television. People are going to make judgments about their behavior and speculate, whether good or bad. Chelsea is free to walk away and get a real job at any time. She's just now getting a taste of what the others have claimed, that MTV splices scenes and manipulates voice overs to amp up drama. She can't cry foul (or should I say "fowl") now when she's been profiting handsomely for the last seven years. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13

Leah and Corey can (or at least should be able) well afford a wheelchair van with ramp for Ali!  Ali should be sitting in her wheelchair in the classroom for safety reasons it seems if she is falling out of her desk.   Public school does irritate me with the way they don't look at the needs of students and take care of it.  Parents shouldn't have to ask for their kid to get assistance eating!  It is obvious Ali needs help and assistance.

My twins have disabilities from severe prematurity.   We homeschool now but I kept them in school through 1st grade.  I spent more time up at school fighting with the staff for refusing to follow her IEP and then hours of homework.  I pulled them to homeschool.  One of my girls qualified for a one on one aide because of her medical issues.  At our first school they accommodated.  When we moved to another part of the state the school refused.  School board didn't care.  A parent cannot just feel like their kid should have an aide.  There are specific criteria that qualify.  I can tell you that Ali more than qualifies.

2 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

The parents make a conscious decision to put their kids on national television. People are going to make judgments about their behavior and speculate, whether good or bad. Chelsea is free to walk away and get a real job at any time. She's just now getting a taste of what the others have claimed, that MTV splices scenes and manipulates voice overs to amp up drama. She can't cry foul (or should I say "fowl") now when she's been profiting handsomely for the last seven years. If her kid's privacy meant that much to her, she never would've done the show in the first place. 

The girls started this when they were 16 or 17.  Chelsea has matured and grown up.  I know there was a huge difference between 17 year old me and 25 year old me.  People grow and mature (or they should).  Really, Chelsea is the only one of all the Teen Mom girls who has matured.

No, they really can't just walk away.  There are contracts in place that prevent that.  Something weird is up with the numbering of the latest seasons.  MTV has been doing same number with A and B after them.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

Leah and Corey can (or at least should be able) well afford a wheelchair van with ramp for Ali

Don't they have one? I though I remembered seeing them load it up onto a ramp into someone's mini van.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, AirQuotes said:

No, they really can't just walk away.  There are contracts in place that prevent that.  Something weird is up with the numbering of the latest seasons.  MTV has been doing same number with A and B after them.

Sure she can. Every contract has loopholes. Adam managed to walk away. Chelsea could easily do the same, but she doesn't. They already have a replacement willing to bring more drama for less money. The show doesn't need her.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Sure she can. Every contract has loopholes. Adam managed to walk away. Chelsea could easily do the same, but she doesn't. They already have a replacement willing to bring more drama for less money. The show doesn't need her.

I am pretty sure Adam's contract expired and he didn't re-sign.   Something was weird about that season 7A and season 7B.  I think Brianna has been brought in as a Chelsea replacement because they know she isn't going to sign on for any more seasons when this contract is finished.  Yeah, contracts have loopholes but sometimes it costs more to fight it than to just let it run out.  That seems to be what Chelsea is doing.

Chelsea should be able to leave if she wants.   She seems very aware of the deal she made with the devil and she is ready to end it.  The other girls do not seem aware of it at all and they will ride the gravy train until the wheels fall off...no matter how big of fools they make of themselves along the way.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Don't they have one? I though I remembered seeing them load it up onto a ramp into someone's mini van.

Leah used to have a thing for the back of her car to carry it.  Right?  I'm talking a wheelchair van with a ramp that Ali can stay in the chair and go up the ramp into the van and down it to get out.  But I will shut up because their houses probably aren't wheelchair accessible anyway.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

Jen-yell doesn't meet the basic needs of her children!  Poor little Kaiser was thirsty and asking for water!   WTF with that shit *again* of telling him they would put his nose in the corner!

I always say, I will stop if my kids have to go to the bathroom or for water.  Food can wait, but water - I don't want to make them wait.  If we are a mile away from home, they can wait that out but otherwise, stop at an f-ing gas station, asshole!  He is a small child and he is thirsty!

• Love 12
10 hours ago, purpleyoshi said:

As a mom of two special needs kids, it has always bothered me when parents don't fight for their kids to have special accommodations because they want their kids to be "normal". So I'm happy to see both Leah and Corey coming around to getting their daughter more help at school. 

I dont know if I've ever heard Leah say Muscular Dystrophy, just the doctor , so I felt her shocked look was the camera man referring to Alli's condition by name. I also felt like she was not able to explain anything at that's moment, she jut wanted to get to her daughter, which I can't blame her. 

Who wants to bet Jace was never given his medicine because neither Jenelle or David could be bothered to listen to Barb.

I'm very happy these two seem to have come around with Ali's diagnosis. I've been rooting for Leah for awhile ever since she's not high. Not that I don't believe we have a constitutional obligation to make fun of her for "college" and Lipwhatever.

I have no special needs children (or any except for the pets). But from what I've read Ali's in an a very unique position. And I don't necessarily fault them for wanting her to fit in with her peers for the relatively short time she'll be somewhat fully mobile.

Of course - I don't believe they got the original message. IMO - Ali really needed to use her wheelchair more.

Sorry for no snark!

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_2132.PNG

Damn. An overly excited kid does not make a killer. This to me is why no amount of money is worth the scrutiny of my child. Aubree or the other kids have no say on being filmed. Yes, Aubree was less than gentle with the chicks, but at the end of the day she was still learning. To compare a kid to her animal killing father and implying she's some kind of sociopath is pretty fucking low. 

• Love 16

My thoughts on this episode:

Kail: It's ironic that Jenelle was the one who revealed her pregnancy since Jenelle denied her own pregnancy with Endtable for a long time. But it's ok with me because I enjoyed seeing Kail upset. 

Chelsea: She is boring to me. Aubree is cute and does not seem like a bad kid, chicken hugger or no. 

Leah: Now that she's sober she is also boring to me, but good for her! Sucks about Ali, I don't understand much about her condition but from what I see on her parents' social media, she is doing alright. 

Briana: I've come to the conclusion that she and her family have so many inappropriate conversations in front of Nova because they want the entire family to get paid. Nova is getting a bit of money out of this show too, after all. Luis is likely a bad dad but at least try not to scare him away before the baby is even born, Briana's mom!

Jenelle: I'm guessing when David reached back towards Kaiser in the car, he was going to try and put Kaisers nose in the corner of the car seat? Kaiser was definitely scared of him. Also, he made multiple jabs towards Barbara during Jace's pickup/exchange. Jenelle's house looks like a lame place to be, despite all the aerial shots.

Does anyone know why Previously TV doesn't recap the teen mom episodes anymore?

• Love 10

I agree that it's unlikely Aubree will commit mass chicken murder as an adult. I don't think any of these kids will become serial killers, but Jace will probably have several felonies under his belt by the time he turns 18.

• Love 13

Was it me or was Janelle sitting outside, watching UBT do yard work, talking about getting the gym equipment here.  If she just got off her butt and did some yard work, she wouldn't need to go to the gym. 

also, I found it annoying when the producers interrupted to ask questions/stir up some crap in Leah and Chelsea's case.  Why didn't the procedures seem so intrusive in Teen Mom OG? Or am I failing to remember?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, LunaMia said:

Damn. An overly excited kid does not make a killer. This to me is why no amount of money is worth the scrutiny of my child. Aubree or the other kids have no say on being filmed. Yes, Aubree was less than gentle with the chicks, but at the end of the day she was still learning. To compare a kid to her animal killing father and implying she's some kind of sociopath is pretty fucking low. 

Word. 

I remember when Sophia painted the dog with nail polish, Leah's girls and the cat being painted with markers and later, it died. Then, there was Gracie taking the other cat into the SUV without Leah finding out. There are other animal-related scenes I might have forgotten about. In the end, it doesn't mean they are future sociopaths and murderers. 

I agree with @BitterApple, and it is nothing new. If these parents are upset with the production and editing, they need to evaluate the situation and decide if this show is worth it. Until then, they will be judged. I don't agree at attacking the children. That is crossing the line. At least what we discuss here is for our eyes only. It is not being posted to the cast members directly for them to read. Now, if they choose to read our forum, that is on them. 

21 minutes ago, bounnatalie said:

also, I found it annoying when the producers interrupted to ask questions/stir up some crap in Leah and Chelsea's case.  Why didn't the procedures seem so intrusive in Teen Mom OG? Or am I failing to remember?

Before the fourth wall was broken down. 

• Love 9

I was shocked to see Kaiser eating a banana.  But then the older boys scared him and he spit it all out.  Sigh.  More pizza then.  I was also glad to see Jace touch one of the dogs in a sweet manner.  You know that doesn't happen often.

• Love 3

Omg that scene where Jace and the cousin were picking up the mini ATV with Kaiser on it. I flinched every single time.  And of course, Jenelle and David are in the kitchen ignoring them.  Who cares if Kaiser gets killed by getting pinned under a 50 pound power wheel toy, am I right? No lasting harm done to the psyches of anyone if that happens. Bunch of little shits. 

• Love 18