Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: Worst Behavior

Finally, this is what I've been waiting for. Sigourney Weaver is having a blast playing Alexandra and I'm having fun along with her. Interested in seeing what that goo was.  And of course we have a hallway fight scene.  The acting is nothing to write home about, the fight scenes are laughably bad in some cases but now Im actually enjoying this. Looking forward to seeing what  the rest of this series is like. Also hoping for some more side character interactions. 

• Love 8

Istanbul was Constantinople
Now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople

I just had to stop the show to give that song a listen.

So Alexandra has been brought back to life over and over and she’s looking for a way to never even have to die in the first place because dying still sucks even when you can be brought back to life. Okay then.

Holy shit, Stick just cut his hand off like it was nothing. That prop hand looked pretty fake, though.

Matt, you do know smashing a camera doesn’t erase its memory card, right? I hope you didn’t leave that memory card lying around where The Hand can get their, uh, hands on it.

Did Matt just run all the way up the stairs to the top of that tall building? Meanwhile Jessica just takes the elevator and gives him a look like “moron”.

Finally they’re all together! Took them long enough!

Edited by Bec
  • Love 18

EPIC HALLWAY FIGHT!

Elektra pausing at the sais.

Sigourney Weaver was awesome. Loved seeing the bit of her fighting.

Loved the scenes with Luke telling off Danny on his priviledge.

That poor mother.

Luke coming in with his own music saving Danny was awesome.

Okay I seriously believe Matt wanted to get caught by Jessica subconsciously.

Colleen Wing: still adorable.

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 11

Jessica Jones, you are my hero.

"Touch me like that again and I'll punch you so hard you will see." She is the quippy hero we need.

I also loved that she continuity of her pushing the elevator button to go down. You see the man attack her off the elevator and the elevator button light is on. She smashes him into the wall and the light flips off. And then she pushes the button to go down again. Love the little things.

I hope everytime Luke enters a fight he gets AMAZING music every time. That was hilarious and very comicbook-y.

• Love 15

I loved Luke bursting in there. I like the way they've built up their meeting each other. I like Jessica and Matt, too - her just using the elevator as he jumped over people, and ran up the back stairs - that was funny. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Oscirus said:

Interested in seeing what that goo was

It was the blood they took from the kids in DD Season 2.

So business has finally picked up. And we got our hallway fight.

It took a five minute talk with Luke to figure out that using Rand Enterprises resources may be a good idea? Geez Danny, you really are an idiot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I'm a little bummed Ward Meachum is out of town so we won't see him probably! I can only imagine what his reaction would have been if he knew Danny is using company resources to get mixed up in Hand shit.

• Love 10

Business is picking up now!

The boardroom/hallway fights were awesome and credit where credit is due, it sure looks like Finn Jones has stepped it up here compared to his sloppy work on Iron First.  I like to believe he has extra motivation because in between takes, Charlie Cox is always boasting about his one-take scenes on Daredevil, where he seemed to be doing a good portion of them himself.  But all four where implemented well and played to their strengths.  Luke in particular is starting to become a highlight.  I just love how he keeps randomly bursting into scenes... usually through a door or wall!

Besides that, the actual interactions were fun.  Not surprised Luke and Danny squabbled at first, seem to bond a little, go back to fighting due to how different they are, but then have each others' backs when it came to it.  And then Matt and Jessica were as hilarious as expected.  Poor Matt had no idea what he was getting into with her.  And now the gang is finally together!  Liked the brief Jessica/Luke exchange considering their history.

Claire and Colleen playing peacemaker was fun.  And I like that even if she isn't technically a "Defender", Colleen seems to be one of the more significant characters in this story.

Of course Stick would totally just cut his hand off to escape.

So, it sounds like Alexandra actually was immortal and has been around a long time, but it is only now she's starting to die.  No wonder she's in a "doesn't give a fuck" mode.

Enjoyed the origins of Elektra 2.0.  Even without saying much, Elodie Yung does so much with so little.  Definitely noticed her pausing at her sais when she was picking a weapon, so I'm sure the real Elektra is still in there somewhere.  And now that Matt knows she's alive, I'm sure he'll try his hardest to get her to remember again. 

• Love 6

Oh my God, Luke bursting through the door into the boardroom to back Danny up with his super funky hip hop soundtrack following him in was amazing! Now that the team is together, we can REALLY get started! That was a pretty awesome hallway fight, with all the characters playing to their strengths, and all getting cool moments. Plus some fun banter and cinematography, I'm glad we can actually start defending.

I actually really liked the whole conversation between Danny and Luke, with Luke's "WTF?" reaction to Danny's backstory, and then the conversation on how Danny can take down the Hand. I can actually see where both of them were coming from. On the one hand, Luke was right that Danny has always has privileges that people like the kid who was killed in jail could only dream of, and it makes more sense for Danny to take on the main bad guys with his money and connections than going after random low level crooks who probably don't even know who they're working for. On the other hand, I can see why Danny is focusing on fighting instead of business (his show very much established that Danny sucks as a business leader), and I don't really blame him for not spending a lot of time ruminating on his white privilege, growing up being raised to be a warrior by mystical monks in a magic kung foo land.

Stick might be an asshole, but dear lord he is hard core! He hacked off his own freaking hand and still kicked ass. I'm also loving Matt and Jessica together, they're already a ton of fun together. "I will hit you so hard you'll see again!" "Its your scarf" Plus Matt running up the stairs all dramatically, while Jessica just takes the elevator. Love you Jessica.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 12

The first 15 minutes of this episode were really momentum killers for me. Having a hard time getting back into it, even though they're back with the main cast (Matt/Charlie and Jessica/Krysten) right now.

And that's not just the 2015 bottle of Parabajava speaking, I assure you.

ETA: Would it kill them to show Cage with some bruises, under the circumstances? He did just get Fisted, after all.

Edited by Cthulhudrew
  • Love 2

Wow, loved that fight! The actors have a lot of chemistry with each other. 

I almost felt pity for Dany when he was trying to look serious and imposing at the meeting, Because, you know, he only looked like a cute puppy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I was very surprised that, although the "white privilege" scene between Danny and Luke was pretty heavy handed and felt like an apology from Marvel in a lot of ways, it also felt very sincere and in-character. Very well-handled.

I am disappointed that Tom Pelphrey apparently isn't reprising his Ward Meachum character for the Defenders, though. He was such a strong addition to the IF season 1 cast.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Helena Dax said:

That was a great fight. This is the sort of fight choreography IF season 1 should have had all along. Danny confronting the Hand Board? That was awesome.

• Love 2

Loved "You look like an asshole" as Jessica saunters off the elevator. And the first glimpse of the different fighting styles, with Jessica and Luke both more brawlers contrasting with the Matt and Danny, who've both studied their crafts for years and years.

Also, I haven't checked the credits, but I'm assuming this is NOT the stunt person from Iron Fist, because this was way more entertaining.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Oh my God, Luke bursting through the door into the boardroom to back Danny up with his super funky hip hop soundtrack following him in was amazing! Now that the tea, is together, we can REALLY get started! That was a pretty awesome hallway fight, with all the characters playing to their strengths, and all getting cool moments. Plus some fun banter and cinematography, I'm glad we can actually start defending.

Luke really is like the kool-aid man.

I actually really liked the whole conversation between Danny and Luke, with Luke's "WTF?" reaction to Danny's backstory, and then the conversation on how Danny can take down the Hand. I can actually see where both of them were coming from. On the one hand, Luke was right that Danny has always has privileges that people like the kid who was killed in jail could only dream of, and it makes more sense for Danny to take on the main bad guys with his money and connections than going after random low level crooks who probably don't even know who they're working for. On the other hand, I can see why Danny is focusing on fighting instead of business (his show very much established that Danny sucks as a business leader), and I don't really blame him for not spending a lot of time ruminating on his white privilege, growing up being raised to be a warrior by mystical monks in a magic kung foo land.

Danny sucks as a business leader in part because he's been living in a mystical monastery learning Kung Fu and because he has a 6th grade education. I spent much of Iron Fist wondering why no one told Danny to get his GED before he started pontificating about how to run a billion dollar corporation. The thing about Danny is that he has an enormous amount of privilege that he wields. He tends to cluelessly throw his weight around while being totally oblivious of others. His race being the least of it. There is his staggering wealth and 51% ownership of Rand, which he thinks entitles him to march into boardrooms and demand things. Clearly he's been so busy hunting The Hand that he hasn't managed to watch or read anything that would teach him that business doesn't work that way.

Though you've got to love the MBA program at Hand University. Along with courses on corporate finance, accounting, economics, management, and business analytics, they also have courses in Kung Fu, ninja weapons, and boardroom battle strategies. For my money, you cannot beat that program.

Stick might be an asshole, but dear lord he is hard core! He hacked off his own freaking damn and still kicked ass. I'm also loving Matt and Jessica together, they're already a ton of fun together. "I will hit you so hard you'll see again!" "Its your scarf" Plus Matt running up the stairs all dramatically, while Jessica just takes the elevator. Love you Jessica.

Stick cutting off his hand was crazy and awesome. Jessica thinking Matt is a complete dumbass was everything.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10

I'm sorry but a whole company full of secret ninjas is super hilarious. 

Do you think they had a PA announcement that the Iron Fist was in the building and it was time for them to administer some low level violence?

Luke mouthing off to some guy he doesn't know about beating up on low level criminals was kind of stupid and hypocritical considering how many low level crooks he's punched on his way to taking down Night Club owner. It's like he totally ignored that the guy he was defending was an accessory after the fact to multiple murders and was caught in the middle of aciding a bunch of people to cover for murder.

Doesn't the Hand have a whole dojo of assassins? Why would they need to use random Cleaners to deal with murder scenes when they could get all the high ranked highly positioned pawns to do that instead ?

• Love 7

Yeah, for an organization trying to stay super secret, you'd think they would want to keep the job assignments internal instead of outsourcing it.

Everyone in that boardroom probably got a memo to get ready to fight the Iron Fist.

At first I thought everyone would act like Danny is crazy and this is just a regular business. I was surprised that they were just like "yeah, we're The Hand."

• Love 4

I couldn't stop laughing during Danny's feeble attempts at an epic speech.

Is it wrong that I want Sigourney Weaver to win, destroy New York and do whatever the rest of her plan is? If so I don't want to be right. Btw. do we know her plans? I think I didn't miss much by only watching 3 episodes of Luke Cage, but I seem to have missed a lot by not watching Iron Fist at all.

I think braindead robot (resurrected person) is right in the wheelhouse of the actress who plays Electric Nachos.

Edited by Miles
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, Miles said:

I couldn't stop laughing during Danny's feeble attempts at an epic speech.

That cracked me up too!  Too bad he's only scratched the surface of his privilege.  Loved his talk with Luke.  I didn't mind Luke chastising Danny for his lack of awareness nor did I feel Luke was hypocritical.  Luke had no choice but to work his way up the ladder until her could get at the big cheese--Danny knew/knows that The Hand has tentacles everywhere and money too burn.  Why wouldn't Luke assume Danny would use his knowledge with his power and money to make a difference?  Danny has access to areas Luke does not.

I really enjoyed the hallway fight, I thought the choreography did a good job highlighting each fighting style for the characters.

Stick chopping his hand off was fucking gangsta.  Most impressive.

I find Elektra more useless & unnecessary here than I did on Daredevil…and that's saying something because I found her utterly pointless there.  (And I'm quite aware of the comic history of the two, I just don't give a shit.)

• Love 10

Well alright we got the band together!  Loved the hallway fight. It's not completely clear to me how Luke knew to go there. But who cares, it was fun.

I'm a bit confused on the flash-back.  Didn't reanimated Electra fight alongside Daredevil on the roof during the finale of season 2 of Daredevil?  Or did she die and go into the sarcophagus of blood after that scene?

You know what I didn't like -- same problem they had in Iron Fist -- the dialog and action that happens in boardrooms and the lobbies of New York office buildings NEVER rings true.  For example -- that random Rand employee was able to identify Alexandra's company in about 30 seconds by cross-referencing the names of a handful of cities using some magic computer database of all corporate knowledge but to get the ADDRESS of that company's headquarters she had to walk out of the room and (apparently) get it out someone's rolodex.  Ridiculous. They just need to stay out of board rooms from now on.

On August 19, 2017 at 8:17 PM, Fiftyninth said:

Stick, newly handless, to Colleen: "Where's the Fist?"

Me, to myself: "The question has me Stumped!"

Oooh. That joke was bloody awful.  (Ba-dum, ching!)

On August 18, 2017 at 4:30 PM, thuganomics85 said:

So, it sounds like Alexandra actually was immortal and has been around a long time, but it is only now she's starting to die.

Here's a thought -- what if the city in Egypt was named after her and not the other way around?

Edited by WatchrTina
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

Well alright we got the band together!  Loved the hallway fight. It's not completely clear to me how Luke knew to go there. But who cares, it was fun.

I'm a bit confused on the flash-back.  Didn't reanimated Electra fight alongside Daredevil on the roof during the finale of season 2 of Daredevil?  Or did she die and go into the sarcophagus of blood after that scene?

You know what I didn't like -- same problem they had in Iron Fist -- the dialog and action that happens in boardrooms and the lobbies of New York office buildings NEVER rings true.  For example -- that random Rand employee was able to identify Alexandra's company in about 30 seconds by cross-referencing the names of a handful of cities using some magic computer database of all corporate knowledge but to get the ADDRESS of that company's headquarters she had to walk out of the room and (apparently) get it out someone's rolodex.  Ridiculous. They just need to stay about of board rooms from now on.

Oooh. That joke was bloody awful.  (Ba-dum, ching!)

I was confused how Luke showed up there as well. We saw Danny get the name from his employee, Jessica was following a lead and Matt was following Jessica. How did Luke make the connection and show up before Jessica and Matt?

They showed that someone had dug up Elektra's grave at the very end of Season 2 and her last scene was her in the sarcophagus. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

For example -- that random Rand employee was able to identify Alexandra's company in about 30 seconds by cross-referencing the names of a handful of cities using some magic computer database of all corporate knowledge but to get the ADDRESS of that company's headquarters she had to walk out of the room and (apparently) get it out someone's rolodex.  Ridiculous. 

Hahaha. I was waiting for her to come back with a posse of bad guys or something because why else would she leave the room? Then I remembered he was in Rand Enterprises or whatever his silly company is called so that was unlikely. I still can't get over Danny walking into that board room and yelling, "YOU CANNOT HIDE ANYMORE" and then looking confused as to why that didn't work as a plan. Dumbass.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I was confused how Luke showed up there as well. We saw Danny get the name from his employee, Jessica was following a lead and Matt was following Jessica. How did Luke make the connection and show up before Jessica and Matt?

24 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

When he was putting the scratch-off tickets away for Cole's mother, Luke found a wad of cash wrapped with a receipt from Midland.

• Love 8
On 8/18/2017 at 5:30 PM, thuganomics85 said:

The boardroom/hallway fights were awesome and credit where credit is due, it sure looks like Finn Jones has stepped it up here compared to his sloppy work on Iron First.  I like to believe he has extra motivation because in between takes, Charlie Cox is always boasting about his one-take scenes on Daredevil, where he seemed to be doing a good portion of them himself.

The Iron Fist solo parts really were better than any of Danny's fight scenes in all of IF season 1.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:06 PM, tennisgurl said:

I actually really liked the whole conversation between Danny and Luke, with Luke's "WTF?" reaction to Danny's backstory, and then the conversation on how Danny can take down the Hand. I can actually see where both of them were coming from.

It is really too bad that they couldn't combine Luke Cage and Iron Fist season 2 into like Heroes for Hire. With Luke Cage he was a decent character stuck in a show with a dumb storyline (seriously Cottonmouth was the worst). But with Iron Fist it was the opposite, decent storyline but weak character. Put them together and the good might cancel out the bad.

31 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

You know what I didn't like -- same problem they had in Iron Fist -- the dialog and action that happens in boardrooms and the lobbies of New York office buildings NEVER rings true.  For example -- that random Rand employee was able to identify Alexandra's company in about 30 seconds by cross-referencing the names of a handful of cities using some magic computer database of all corporate knowledge but to get the ADDRESS of that company's headquarters she had to walk out of the room and (apparently) get it out someone's rolodex.  Ridiculous. They just need to stay about of board rooms from now on.

What, you don't think the Stark Industries version of MS-Office has that kind of search feature?

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, WatchrTina said:

Why didn't she get Danny the list of all the companies Ward told them not to do business with?!?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, WatchrTina said:

After. It was the final shot of Daredevil season 2.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Hybiscus said:

What I'd like to know is where do they get all those guys to fight Elecktra/Black Sky?  Don't they know it's a death sentence?

How do you get suicide bombers? Tell them that they'll go to heaven. They seem to have a nice little cult going on there.

5 hours ago, WatchrTina said:

You know what would have been funny? if she had said "let me just look up the adress" and did it in her computer in 5 seconds. Than Danny looking amazed. "Wow you really have a database of everything here, don't you?" and then she "I... I googled it...".

• Love 6

Finally a great episode. I love that they finally all got together. The fight scene was great. I love Jesssica's line about punching Matt so hard that he'd see again definitely the quote of the episode.

And damn Stick cut off his own hand to escape which was very badass.

16 hours ago, Hybiscus said:

What I'd like to know is where do they get all those guys to fight Elecktra/Black Sky?  Don't they know it's a death sentence?

I was wondering that too. I feel like they really don't care about dying, except the one guy that did run off.

Edited by blueray

I was thinking about this episode and in particular Luke's reaction to Danny's announcement that he was "The Immortal iron Fist" and suddenly I was flashing back to that episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" when Buffy tell's Riley (a member of a double-secret, government-led squadron of demon-hunters), "I'm the Slayer."  Same reaction.  Good times.

• Love 2

So that was a good action scene. Still a few shonky bits of editing, but mostly very well done, and highlighting each of the four characters' particular skill sets. I love that you have Matt and Danny whipping their arms about doing kung fu stuff, then cut to Jessica just walloping some poor guy. She never had to learn how to fight.

I might have found Luke calling out Danny's white privilege less hypocritical if Luke hadn't spent most of his own show beating up low level mooks who were 'just trying to provide for their families'. So what, Luke can put them in the hospital  because he's black too, but Danny can't because he's a rich, white kid? I see what the writers were going for, but that was not written well. Unfortunately, the two actors didn't have much chemistry in their argument scene, which is kind of a problem when they're meant to be antagonistic possible friends.

Fortunately, the Jessica/Matt scenes were a lot of fun. Krysten Ritter seems to have chemistry with anyone, and her line deliveries are always great. The timing of Matt leaping over obstacles and charging up the stairs, only to be met with Jessica strolling out of the elevator to tell him "you look like an asshole" must be the highlight of the episode.

Still don't know what Alexandra's plan is, other than averting her own death presumably. But her unflappable reaction to Danny's dramatics and her unveiling of Elektra were coolly done. And she's only had a couple of scenes, but Elodie Yung is doing the dead eyed, emotionless stare and blank body language really well.

Edited by Danny Franks
  • Love 5
On 8/20/2017 at 4:44 PM, Miles said:

How do you get suicide bombers? Tell them that they'll go to heaven. They seem to have a nice little cult going on there.

Well it's probably easier to recruit these people with the promises of eternal life on Earth since they know the Fingers have been around for centuries and the best soldiers get resurrected, it's definitely a better incentive to join than most companies/cults. 

I just re-watched the last part of this episode -- the boardroom fight -- and I sat there with a big 'ole smile on my face the whole time.  I've participated in my fare share of criticism on this board but I have to admit, this show is a hell of a lot of fun to watch.  I also have to note that either Finn has an absolutely iron-clad lookalike stunt man or he has really acquired some skills. If he has been training his ass off during the filming hiatus (and I suspect he has) I have to give him props for that.

• Love 1
On 8/18/2017 at 6:02 AM, Bec said:

Jessica just takes the elevator and gives him a look like “moron”.

Yep she did. That's Jessica Jones.

On 8/18/2017 at 8:52 PM, Helena Dax said:

almost felt pity for Dany when he was trying to look serious and imposing at the meeting, Because, you know, he only looked like a cute puppy.

If I accept that Iron Fist is pure comic relief, he is a delight. He is just so earnest and direct. And tiny. I love how Luke could fully provide a human shield.

I realize Matt will be with Elektra eventually but can he have a fling with Jessica?  Pretty please. It can and will be awkward the next day, but just once? 

I forgot how much I love Charlie Cox's big brown unfocused eyes. I know playing blind is Acting 101 but I enjoy how he does it. He always looks like he is trying to see still. 

• Love 5
On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:44 AM, Oscirus said:

Finally, this is what I've been waiting for. Sigourney Weaver is having a blast playing Alexandra and I'm having fun along with her. Interested in seeing what that goo was.  And of course we have a hallway fight scene.  The acting is nothing to write home about, the fight scenes are laughably bad in some cases but now Im actually enjoying this. Looking forward to seeing what  the rest of this series is like. Also hoping for some more side character interactions. 

Goo. We were debating whether it was soy sauce or barbecue sauce. :)

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 0:56 PM, AimingforYoko said:

It was the blood they took from the kids in DD Season 2.

So business has finally picked up. And we got our hallway fight.

It took a five minute talk with Luke to figure out that using Rand Enterprises resources may be a good idea? Geez Danny, you really are an idiot.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:55 AM, HunterHunted said:

Though you've got to love the MBA program at Hand University. Along with courses on corporate finance, accounting, economics, management, and business analytics, they also have courses in Kung Fu, ninja weapons, and boardroom battle strategies. For my money, you cannot beat that program.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:22 AM, wayne67 said:

I'm sorry but a whole company full of secret ninjas is super hilarious. 

I said to my family, "well, THAT'S a different kind of board room."

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:24 PM, bettername2come said:

Stan Lee was on a poster when Matt loses track of Jessica when he's following her. At least I think it was Stan Lee. 

Yup, dh spotted it.

I don't know any of the back stories, just the superpowers and a few details per dh, but this is pretty fun so far.

Edited by LilJen
On 8/18/2017 at 9:52 PM, Helena Dax said:

I almost felt pity for Dany when he was trying to look serious and imposing at the meeting, Because, you know, he only looked like a cute puppy.

Finn Jones is so fine-boned and delicate that I keep cracking up every time we're supposed to see him intimidating. I'm sorry, but his narrow shoulders, small feet and hands just don't really intimidate me.

It's nice to see Debbi Morgan but god "My babies is all gone!" is such an overdone trope.

• Love 1

I also loved seeing Jessica ditch Matt on the street. He has so many advantages--he can hear her heartbeat and her pattern of walking and smell her (I am waiting for a joke about her smell because as pretty as she is, Jessica never looks fully clean). Unless, you know, she leaps up a building and drops down behind him. I wish we had seen that but I guess budget wouldn't allow.

On 8/18/2017 at 7:02 AM, Bec said:

Matt, you do know smashing a camera doesn’t erase its memory card, right? I hope you didn’t leave that memory card lying around where The Hand can get their, uh, hands on it.

Are we sure it was a digital camera?

I'm a little surprised that in a season that is only eight episodes long, we didn't see everybody get together until the third one.  This episode was considerably more fun than the prior two.

I just figured Jessica is more likely to use digital and not film. I can't remember if we ever got any indication (in her show or this one) whether she uses film or digital, though!

Even if it was a film camera, just throwing a camera to the ground might not destroy the film. People trying to destroy photos this way is one of those little things that always bugs me. Ya gotta take out the film or memory card to be sure! Heh.

Ah, well, at least it makes sense that Matt wouldn't know all that much about photography.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Bec said:

Even if it was a film camera, just throwing a camera to the ground might not destroy the film. People trying to destroy photos this way is one of those little things that always bugs me. Ya gotta take out the film or memory card to be sure! Heh.

It's like the people who destroy the "computer" by throwing the monitor on the floor.

6 hours ago, Bec said:

Ah, well, at least it makes sense that Matt wouldn't know all that much about photography.

Hah!

• Love 2
On 8/18/2017 at 7:06 PM, tennisgurl said:

Oh my God, Luke bursting through the door into the boardroom to back Danny up with his super funky hip hop soundtrack following him in was amazing! Now that the team is together, we can REALLY get started! That was a pretty awesome hallway fight, with all the characters playing to their strengths, and all getting cool moments. Plus some fun banter and cinematography, I'm glad we can actually start defending.

Stick might be an asshole, but dear lord he is hard core! He hacked off his own freaking hand and still kicked ass. I'm also loving Matt and Jessica together, they're already a ton of fun together. "I will hit you so hard you'll see again!" "Its your scarf" Plus Matt running up the stairs all dramatically, while Jessica just takes the elevator. Love you Jessica.

Not to mention Jessica in this moment: "You look like an Asshole" to Matt had me Dying lol

On 8/19/2017 at 9:30 PM, Sakura12 said:

They showed that someone had dug up Elektra's grave at the very end of Season 2 and her last scene was her in the sarcophagus. 

When Luke was with Cole's mother he went to put a scratch off in this container with another scratchoffs and he found a nice stack of cash with a rubber band around also with a Midland label around it 

Edited by jay741982

The Danny vs Luke stuff was surprisingly well done. I liked Luke pointing out Danny's privilege and I like how his words actually affected Danny. 

I also enjoyed the Matt/Jessica following each other scene. I liked that Matt couldn't anticipate for Jessica getting behind him, like Jessica couldn't anticipate Matt, a blind man, parkouring over a wall. It was an interesting cat/mouse situation. 

It was interesting to see how each character discovered Midland Circle. Danny got it through his privilege of having a company involved in it. Jessica discovered it while undercover. Luke discovered it at Cole's place. Matt found out by following Jessica.

I will say that I'm pretty sure what Danny did was probably a stupid move. Never show your hand until you have a plan. However, it did lead to a cool fight scene. In the light! Also, I laughed really hard at Luke busting in with his music. 

I will agree with Jessica that Matt looked "like an asshole" with that whipped up disguise. It is funny how he's the only one to have covered up his face during the fight. It was pretty cool to see all four of them finally together. Also, Matt knows Elektra is alive. 

Matt smashing Jessica's camera was hilarious, but I highly doubt it destroyed the actual pictures she took. 

• Love 1