Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E19: Thank You and Good Night

• Start Topic

I forgot John was Armenian. He's related to Peggy from RHOC!*

By the way... Did you know Armenians invented diners? And dry cleaning?

* not really 

Edited by ivygirl
Not enough coffee yet
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I forgot John was Armenian. He's related to Joyce from RHOC!*

By the way... Did you know Armenians invented diners? And dry cleaning?

* not really 

Do you mean Peggy? 

• Love 6

It is funny because there were stories before the season even aired that hinted it would be lackluster and that Tinsley was a dud but this was one of the show's better seasons. Quite enjoyable. 

I've been liking Carole this season but I have to subtract 2 pts for her out of nowhere and for no reason Countess shade. When they were questioning whether the waiter/model had dated/sexed Luann she just had to make the crack that 'someone had to do it'. It is not the worst in and of itself but I hate the way she takes these sideway swipes at other women's attractiveness/desirability while always big upping herself for having the greatest tits, ass or whatever.  Shit, by all means, think highly of yourself but don't do it at other's expense bitch! 

That being said, Carole needs to hook me up with that dentist, he was fine as hell. Got me looking like:

tenor.gif

Instead of a $5k gift cert, which ain't gonna go for at Bergdoff, Tinsley should've got Sonja a plumber to take care of her brown water situation at the townhouse.

11 hours ago, AnnaL said:

It is confusing but also eye opening. All the shenanigans that happen behind cameras. 

If Sonja didn't mentioned it herself I for sure would have blamed Ramona for letting her know. I would have never thought it would be Carole who seems to be above the pettiness. Once Bethenny mentioned that the party had duplicitous intentions then I knew it must have been Carole (behind cameras) who was sharing the news, mainly because there was no way that Bethenny and Ramona got together when filming wasn't happening.  The way Sonja and Bethenny reacted to the party makes me believe that Carole never disclosed that she thought it was just a joke, they both seemed pretty adamant that the party was for the wrong reasons. I would love to see footage of how Carole disclosed this to Sonja and  Bethenny. Just curious. 

What were Carole's intentions by telling Sonja this? more drama for the finale? 

I would have bet money that it was Ramona that spilled the tea but damn it was Carole.  For a person formerly in the news industry, Carole is kinda terrible at re-telling a story.  She is bad at conveying tone (obviously) and sometimes doesn't get all the facts right.

11 hours ago, Jel said:

Honestly though, I thought it was a little cheap considering her rent is $7,000 a month and she stayed with Sonja for five months.  I mean I'd take it and all, but still.

Reppiks2897, perish the thought! The curls! She is all about the curls, the curls are her! (as we have heard now a few times).

Any non-Bethenny fans out there that think she redeemed herself, even a little this season? 

That hotel apt was everything. Loved the decor. Plus, all things being equal the rents she was looking at for apts, which were unfurnished, were around the neighborhood of $7k anyway so.. why not go for it.  I really want to know how much money this chick has to be shopping every day and living in $7k per mth apts?

I'm not big on loft apts because I love some room delineation. I don't mind a kitchen/family room combo but one giant room where you can see everything doesn't appeal to me but I respect her financial capability of paying $4.2m for it.  It looks like B doesn't care about outdoor space because I didn't notice any balcony for this apt either. Sucks that she is now carrying an extra mortgage before selling her current place. 

I'm the opposite and think Luann and Tom's divorce timing is crap. If they were truly smart, they should've waited until after this episode and part I of the reunion aired so Bravo couldn't include that shady ass follow-up and act like the reunion covers their recent news. 

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Luann: I was on a mission to make this work

Sorry Luann, while this was Mission Impossible, you were working with Tom Cruise D'Agostino

Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)
Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff

• Love 17
3 hours ago, imjagain said:

I do feel for Lu. She made a huge mistake and was made to look like a fool. And I feel bad for her.  I don't really understand the thinking that she doesn't deserve sympathy because she knew Tom was a player.  Lu is not the first person to be blind for love.  She definitely won't be the last. People do foolish things  when they fall in love. Should she have known better?  of course, but she still has my sympathy. 

I never felt that Luann was blind for love, though.  I don't even believe that she fell in love.

I do feel bad for her because it's a stupid and humiliating thing that has happened, and I do genuinely like her.  I'm just saying.

People saying Beth looked good at the party, I just want to repeat that I think her eye makeup was really nice.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Instead of a $5k gift cert, which ain't gonna go for at Bergdoff, Tinsley should've got Sonja a plumber to take care of her brown water situation at the townhouse.

That would have been the better choice. Then gone over run out all the ice in the icemaker, allow it to refill,  refreeze and then empty it out again so that the ice wouldn't be a health hazard. Oh, she'd probably never want to spend that much time at Sonja's again. Never mind. 

• Love 4

I loved this entire season.  I think it helps that these ladies can have fights and then somehow can just let it go.  Bethenney really did look great at the party, but I'm biased because I've always liked her.  Ramona in her TH's looked good as well.  Ramona is crazy as hell, but she has consistently been crazy and unlike crazy bitch Vicki from the O.C., Ramona still finds a way to be endearing (sometimes).  I thought Dorinda's outburst in the Hamptons was a bit nuts, but the "clip" "clip" at the lunch was solid gold.  I know the marriage talk was exhausting, but damn I felt bad for Lu.  She is going to be fine, but this really sucks for her.  

I hope they keep this group and don't add anyone new. Tinsley was a perfectly fine addition and much more entertaining than Jules from last season.

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

The last time she had a plumber at Grey Gardens she obnoxiously flirted with him, while fishing the Blackberry out of the toilet herself, and then whining, "You're not going to charge me for this are you?" 

I immediately sympathize with any service person who enters that place. 

• Love 20
14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Anyone else picking up the hostility vibe from Luann about Tinsley?

Is this from the WPB PB comment in Mexico or something else?

Yep.  I think it bugs the crap out of T that L calls WPB PB.  The only reason I know its a thing is that stupid Roxanne Pulitzer book.  I think L was pushing T to say WHY T wants L to clarify which area she meant.  It is a class thing.  As in only the staff live in WPB and it is well below T's station in life so do not confuse the 2.  Showed a side of T that I am sure she didn't want flying out considering how big of a fail her reality show High Society was and she wants to rehab her image.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

What was the shade that got thrown at Tins by bethenney about her drinking? that kind of came out of nowhere fast

Yeah, Beth isn't known for having this kind of conversation. This is the kind of thing Ramona would say to Sonja. Beth usually just doesn't give a shit. The editors seem to want us to believe that Beth might be feeling threatened by Carole's friendship with Tinsley. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, snarts said:

YES!  During the party, she sarcastically called Tinsley Carole's BFF.  It reminded me of petty high school girls who get mad when their friend hangs out with someone else.  Bethenny is definitely jealous of that growing friendship.  

Def. And Carole's response that Bethenny was her BFF was sweet. But also reminded me of something I would have said to my friend in middle school. Bethenny is being a little ridiculous.

• Love 13

That was kind of random for Dorinda to be dropping in on Bethenny's new place. It's not like they are friends or anything. I could see Carole doing that but Dorinda? No.  Then the date with the missing tooth. The whole scene was weird. 

• Love 7

So sad it's over but here go my thoughts:

Tinsley I like her but she is desperately in need of a makeover.  It's funny she told the makeup artist she wanted a matte look because it confirmed what I have been saying all season - her makeup is way too matte and not "fresh" looking.  It looks like she slept in her makeup and just keeps reapplying.  Not youthful.  It made me sad that matronly dress she was wearing probably cost $5,000 (if not more).

It sounds absurd but $4.2M for an apartment of that size in the city really is a steal.  Anne Hathaway bought a 1 bedroom apt that was like 800sf and she paid over a mil for it, and that was a couple years ago.  Dorinda's apartment is a shoe box and she probably paid a couple mil as well.  It does depend on what neighborhood too.

I liked seeing Dorinda with John.  I thought it was cute.  I just love Dorinda.

I'm glad Beth and Ramona made up.  I wish Ro would cut her hair again like she did a few years ago.

Carole's apartment just looks really gross to me, and it does look like it would smell.  I have a dog and of course I know that just because you have cats does not mean your home has to smell.  But her apartment just really grosses me out.  And again, it makes me sad that's it's probably a multi million dollar space.  No screens on the windows??  Huh??  How much do screens costs?  Get it together Carole.

Rocco is way too good for Sonja.  She was rude at the party, even if it was a fuck you party.  I thought the picture with her head cut off was hysterical.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Horrible picture in a Tiffany frame.  Just goes to show $$$ doesn't buy you good taste.

Oh Luann.  I don't even know what to say about her.  I do think it was brilliant of her to not announce/file for divorce until after the reunion was already filmed - this way they can talk about it all next season.  So that was smart.  I don't feel sorry nor am I worried about Lu; she is the type of dame who will always land on her feet.  I think she's gorgeous.  Tom can go back to plain old Mindy.

One of the best seasons ever!!

• Love 15

Best season out of all the Bravo shows in a long time.  However; Sonja why do you need to put a gift card between your legs?  Do you have a card reader up there?  Not everything goes up there you know.  The store staff has to touch that card.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Sonja is loopy and messy but damn, her body is amazing! Her skin always looks great and she has no cellulite and stays thin despite enjoying goodies- is it good genes? 

I think she doesn't have money for groceries, so she doesn't ever eat at home, just when someone else is picking up the dinner tab.  That, and she saves her calories for alcohol.  And I think we saw her and Ramona getting cellulite sucked out of their asses one season, didn't we?  That's where Sonja's money goes - all kinds of facials and body procedures, not fixing her pipes or buying groceries.  I can't even imagine Sonja buying groceries.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 15
10 minutes ago, izabella said:

I think she doesn't have money for groceries, so she doesn't ever eat at home, just when someone else is picking up the dinner tab.  That, and she saves her calories for alcohol.  And I think we saw her and Ramona getting cellulite sucked out of their asses one season, didn't we?  That's where Sonja's money goes - all kinds of facials and body procedures, not fixing her pipes or buying groceries.  I can't even imagine Sonja buying groceries.

Well she fixed a part of the pipes; didn't she do one of those "rejuvenations" that all the HW's do these days? GACK! ;-(

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, izabella said:

And I think we saw her and Ramona getting cellulite sucked out of their asses one season, didn't we?  That's where Sonja's money goes - all kinds of facials and body procedures,

If the facility's name or the "doctor's" name is featured on the show, all those procedures are probably FREE or paid by BRAVO!

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, mytmo said:

Best season out of all the Bravo shows in a long time.  However; Sonja why do you need to put a gift card between your legs?  Do you have a card reader up there?  Not everything goes up there you know.  The store staff has to touch that card.

Sonja probably thinks because it has been rejuvenated and lasered, it's fine. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Although this idea is THE BEST EVER...I'd bet Tinsley and WE would never hear the end of it.  Sonja would be insulted and would rag about it til the end of time.

• Love 9

From a fashion stand point and based on my own style I thought Carole was absolutely killing it in those pants! She has just the right amount of butt to make them work. I personally just love her style

• Love 14
16 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Thak god Heather Dubrow wasn't there to witness Sonja defiling the cake

I want someone to throw me a Thank you and Fuck you party!

I want the $5k gift card, but at Bergdorf's that won't buy much.

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is minor, but I thought it odd that Beth and Noel rode up in the elevator together alone.

I didn't realize that was Noel until after when he randomly showed up again....what was he doing there??  He wasn't dressed for the occasion..was he working?  Isn't he some kind of chef?

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Tinsley I like her but she is desperately in need of a makeover.  It's funny she told the makeup artist she wanted a matte look because it confirmed what I have been saying all season - her makeup is way too matte and not "fresh" looking.  It looks like she slept in her makeup and just keeps reapplying.  Not youthful.  It made me sad that matronly dress she was wearing probably cost $5,000 (if not more).

It sounds absurd but $4.2M for an apartment of that size in the city really is a steal.  Anne Hathaway bought a 1 bedroom apt that was like 800sf and she paid over a mil for it, and that was a couple years ago.  Dorinda's apartment is a shoe box and she probably paid a couple mil as well.  It does depend on what neighborhood too.

Carole's apartment just looks really gross to me, and it does look like it would smell.  I have a dog and of course I know that just because you have cats does not mean your home has to smell.  But her apartment just really grosses me out.  And again, it makes me sad that's it's probably a multi million dollar space.  No screens on the windows??  Huh??  How much do screens costs?  Get it together Carole..

I couldn't decide whether Tinsley's dress was too youthful or too matronly, but it was horrible either way.  Color was ok.

B's apt - not my style so probably affects my feelings, but it seemed very cold to me.  And other than the large windows in the living room, I don't recall seeing any natural lighting, which is a killer for me.  It seemed like an apt that didn't show well, the remodel previously done (in the last 10 years tops) looked dated, particularly the bathroom which was so large but so much dead space (personally I hate the above the counter sinks, I knew they would look dated in 5 years!).  The walk-in closet was HUGE, and obviously professionally done - so not sure why she needs to "rip everything out" (except to show she has the money to do so).  But again with so much dead space, presumably when someone lived there, there was furniture and it was some kind of sitting room/closet?  Or was it actually a bedroom with the bed floating in the middle of the room? 

I don't understand why Carole didn't have AC on if she has no screens on the windows.  NO, actually I don't understand why she doesn't have screens for her windows, in the spring and fall you want open windows at least some of the time.  And B, don't you dare open the windows when there are no screens and young cats in the room.  What an asshole move!

• Love 11
16 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

The reason (I think) that Dorinda doesn't want John staying at her apt full time is because he perspires so much that it would be too much having to strip the bed and wash the sheets every single day. 

She's no dummy.  She doesn't want to be his maid and his cook.  Dorinda has it all figured out.  A had a friend who was having a fling with a married man and she was really hoping he'd leave his wife and marry her.  I said, "Why?  So you can wash his skiddy underwear?"  Just sayin.

• Love 11

I'm back to being annoyed by Carole.  The hardware store has sliding screens that you insert in your windows when they are an irregular size.  Carole, you need fresh air!

So great that Tinsley bought off Sonya for $5k.  Baller move.  She gave her $5k and Sonya stupidly announced it to everyone. Tins didn't even have to tell anyone.  Brilliant.  And yes, her make-up is God awful.

Luanne has a one-handed back hand which is lame. I loved how at the end the Bravo editor's put quotes around the words "sad time" in her divorce announcement.  The snark!  Maybe the whole storyline was fake?  If so, WOW.  Hat's off...

I wish they'd rework the cast.  I'm tired of these chicks.

• Love 3

I think I've read all of the posts before this one, but I have to ask: has anyone mentioned or noticed in Ramona's talking heads, how awful her makeup is? It's too dark and dramatic, and her hair is done in barrel curls (if I remember right). She looks like she's a minute away from putting on stilettoes and a gold lame jumpsuit and heading out for Studio 54! 

• Love 9

The best thing for Luann to do now is concede everyone was right and she was wrong/blinded by what she wanted vs what the reality actually was, then move on. Ramona will try to beat the dead horse but she'll come off looking as wrong, small and petty as she looked dragging Missy to every party where she thought Luann and Tom would be.

Ramona, I'm really starting to believe she is a sociopath.

I'm so happy this poorly thought out storyline of Sonja's has ended. 

• Love 10
50 minutes ago, izabella said:

She doesn't answer the door, though! 

Dang. And those interns in the way...

Hmm...how does Frenchie handle all those cute interns in her house? Could that be a brewing scandal storyline for next season lol? 

11 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Wow, Sonja was super excited about the Bergdorf's girt certificate, wasn't she?  Maybe cuz so much of what she wears seems to be from the 90's, when she was married to Old Man Morgan.  Anyone catch that ratty old-looking fur jacket she was wearing?  Looked like something Old Man Morgan gave her, that was handed down from his great grandma.  

Hate to break it to ya, Sonja, but with that 5 thou gift cert, you'll be lucky if you can get a bag & a pair of shoes.  Nope, you'd probably have to cough up some coin to get both, so you'll probably have to choose one or the other.  Not such a great gift, Tinz.  But then again, Sonja could sell whatever she gets at Bergdorf's to pay her electric bill.  Every time I've passed by her place lately, there are a few lights on & windows wide open.  Girl's gotta pay her electric bill somehow & we know Frenchie won't be helping out.

Jeez, Mr. Vaudeville certainly oozes slime, doesn't he?

WTF with the toothless hockey dude?  Completely & absolutely no chemistry with Bethenny.  The missing tooth was a deal-breaker for me & such a turnoff, their talking about his ass was making me nauseous.

What a minute, was Bethenny actually serious about having some real sympathy for Moaner for being alone at 60?  What the what?  Bethenny was actually expressing sympathy & empathy for someone?  REALLY????  This is Bethenny, right?  Was Bethenny actually being . . . NICE?????  I can't process this.  Uh, I think my head is exploding, pondering the possibility of Bethenny even feigning being nice  . . and to Moaner of all people.

For some reason the missing tooth didn't bother me.  Its part of his job and as long as he keeps that tooth in except for eating I am cool.  I dated a semi pro skateboarder at one time and he also was missing a front tooth from his job.  The ass talk?  REALLY bothered me.  I do not like seeing/hearing ANYONE being sexually harassed.  Doesn't matter what sex the person is they are not a piece of meat.  These ladies should know better.  Tins and what was it Dabney?  Those gals certainly like that look don't they?  It looks just as dated on Dab as it did on Tins.  They are going to be rocking those curls at 80.  

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hmm...how does Frenchie handle all those cute interns in her house? Could that be a brewing scandal storyline for next season lol? 

Does she have that many interns any more? I only recall the one dude from the hat scandal. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

they are not a piece of meat

Tell that to my neighbor who is single and all the men in the new neighborhood that I moved into including the husbands who leer. No, I do not dress scantily or act provocatively. It's just men being boys. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Does she have that many interns any more? I only recall the one dude from the hat scandal. 

No, she got rid of them after she paid off her BK, she now has an assistant that she has to pay! LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

Although this idea is THE BEST EVER...I'd bet Tinsley and WE would never hear the end of it.  Sonja would be insulted and would rag about it til the end of time.

I guess you're right. It would sound along the lines of "Tinsley is taking over my house". 

• Love 3

This season seemed really short to me.

Sonja . . . ungracious bitch really nails it.  I've generally always had a soft spot for her but she was a mess this season (more so than usual.)   If someone is throwing a party for you and you've said you will attend, you show up.  And you certainly don't criticize the drinks or say you don't want a toast or gift when someone is toasting you or presenting a gift.  Just tacky. 

I don't particularly like Frenchie, not sure why.  Maybe it's the name, which seems rude to me, I don't know.  Regardless, Sonja shouldn't be throwing out business cards with women's names on them while saying she's going to keep Rocco around.  She really is a perfect match with Tom. 

Speaking of . . .what an assclown he is.  Mic or not, he's at a Bravo event with his wife and he's still hitting on a former fuck buddy?  God, he's disgusting.  Lu deserves much better than that.  I liked Jacques.  Maybe they can reconnect.  If not, I hear Johnny Depp is available (although financially troubled.) 

Tinsley really is emotionally about 8.  I guess there were no pony rides at this party due to NYC restrictions?  Surprised there wasn't a cotton candy machine and sno-cones.  She selected the WORST possible picture of herself and Sonja.  WTF?  Were there no others? 

Why can't Carole open her windows?  Why doesn't she have screens or something?   She is bizarre.

I actually felt sorry for Moaner.  I am in my forties and divorced and I understand what she's saying.  You can miss having someone there with you, or a special someone and it is harder as you get more, ahem, mature to meet people.   It was nice of Bethenny to tell her that she was successful before and can be so again.  If they could bury the hatchet, they do have quite a bit in common.

The reunion should be interesting.  I like how Bethenny's hair looked in the clip.   

• Love 18

Tinsley and Scott are so freaking cute together.  And he was moving to NYC for her?  The man was smitten.  

So I know that the Upper East Side must be an extremely TINY social circle (especially among people of a certain age) but these parties are ridiculous.  I don't know shit about Missy except she seems to be kind of pathetic---mooning over some asshole WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE HER.  Don't give me that hindsight, "I get choked up when I see you, blah, blah, blah..."  She's a sneaky jump-off who cant wait for the next social event when she can stalk Tom and Lu from across the room and act all nonchalant when she's playing herself on national tv.  And Ramona probably does fall all over herself to make sure Missy is in attendance at these things.  She's right there with her popcorn, stirring the pot.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is minor, but I thought it odd that Beth and Noel rode up in the elevator together alone.

The body language though ! She's in front, poised (posed?)  to make an entrance at the elevator door opening with her back to Noel.  I have never seen 2 people stand like that in an elevator when it's only 2 ppl. Two people who have met and sort of know each other..... Then Noel exits stage left putting distance between the two of them asap. Interesting. Not warm body language.  I'm willing to give ten bucks that says the way he was dressed in jeans she assumed he was Bravo soundstage staff not a future Count and Luann's son.

The winner of this party was Tinsley with her cute, sweet boyfriend pheromones flying between them- they are very natural and he is adorably normal and smitten.  All the ladies want that look. Bethenny can't find it with hi scope binoculars and GPS coordinates. I have a feeling that's why she hated the party.  Parties are shilling business opportunities not about human relationships! 

So I googled Edgar Vaudville which was interesting.  As far as I can tell He doesn't own shit, he's a glorified blogger and marketing designer , some chef and reno experience.  He's not boning Sonja anymore than that hockey player was boning Bethenny key word being bony. He's prob paying sexy j Sonja CASH for the storyline and flop space plus it keeps the other guy watching Sonja.  My gaydar pings. He had to catch a plane the day of her big party???? Really ? 

And back to the hockey player Bethenny drives me nuts talking about him in the third person like he was not on the room.  Check out his ass..... He can't get an implant because he still plays hockey.  He is STANDING right THERE ffs! Bethenny wouldn't fuck a guy w a missing tooth no way. Staged for PR.  Big promo for her new real estate show to keep chatter up at end of season ....... All business. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

And Ramona probably does fall all over herself to make sure Missy is in attendance at these things.  She's right there with her popcorn, stirring the pot.

I think in the clip for the reunion we are going to see her called out for that. 

• Love 5

I agree with everyone who has said the announcement of the divorce is suspect given it was right before the finale and reunion.

If Bravo/Andy knew then Luann will get her apple as usual.

If this was done without their involvement there will be hell to pay.

She will get an apple, but there will be a lot of worms in it.

I have a feeling everyone knew because its been reported a lot that there were many break ups.   Seven months is a short time for a lot of break ups.

I also think Bravo has had them followed for a long time now to catch stuff.   Plants at the Regency and all their other hangouts.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

She will get an apple, but there will be a lot of worms in it.

Truer words...

18 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:
26 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

And Ramona probably does fall all over herself to make sure Missy is in attendance at these things.  She's right there with her popcorn, stirring the pot.

I think in the clip for the reunion we are going to see her called out for that. 

Yup.  I saw that and I'm right there with Lu.  Not that Tom wasn't going to creep anyway but Ramona was living for every Cheating Tom nugget and you can best believe she encouraged Missy at every turn.

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

Tinsley and Scott are so freaking cute together.  And he was moving to NYC for her?  The man was smitten.  

So I know that the Upper East Side must be an extremely TINY social circle (especially among people of a certain age) but these parties are ridiculous.  I don't know shit about Missy except she seems to be kind of pathetic---mooning over some asshole WHO DIDN'T CHOOSE HER.  Don't give me that hindsight, "I get choked up when I see you, blah, blah, blah..."  She's a sneaky jump-off who cant wait for the next social event when she can stalk Tom and Lu from across the room and act all nonchalant when she's playing herself on national tv.  And Ramona probably does fall all over herself to make sure Missy is in attendance at these things.  She's right there with her popcorn, stirring the pot.

Guys like Tom are all the same (playas!) I am just surprised Lu fell for it. I really thought she had him whipped, but like all players he just CAN'T be happy unless he has the one who he does not have at that moment no matter how gorgeous she is! 

Mindy/Missy is a pathetic beast I gu as she is THE WINNER, if you want to look at it that way. Wait until Lu is the one who got away...he will smarm all over her next time he has a new gal on his arm. He's just gross.  Being on both ends of this (the "winner" and the one who got away) I just hope Lu learns her lesson - this guy will never be happy with one woman. She is so much better than him....I hope she trades way up. I still can't not love her, she is flawless in my book even though she was all kinds of annoying this season! 

• Love 14