Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Why are the boys in work boots and Jana only has sandals??  I would never trust my brothers enough to wear sandals around them and concrete blocks.  That is how broken toes happen.

Oh, don't worry......it's only a posed pic of Jana "working" again, set up by JB to catch the eye of a Fundie guy.

Are those two J-Boys up for grabs too?

JB really should just print up Jana Needs a Man-a Brochures and distribute them at Fundie events.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Why are the boys in work boots and Jana only has sandals??  I would never trust my brothers enough to wear sandals around them and concrete blocks.  That is how broken toes happen.

Guy, who's dressed like a pizza delivery guy on the right, seems to be in sneakers to me, but I can't be sure. 

I can't tell who the guys are either. 

Jana looks as happy as I've ever seen her. 

Edited by Temperance

Fuck the flip-flops and jean skirt.  When I'm doing yard work (which I did today, and have the backache to prove it) I wear pants and leather shoes, and gloves!

How stupid are the females in this family?  Joy wearing the same shit to work on their house also pissed me off.  If you're going to work with the men, dress the way they do.  Otherwise, stay in the house and let those lazy pricks do everything outside.

• Love 13

I’m willing to bet that someone is going to get married in that gazebo and that’s why it’s being spruced up!   More control over who gets in and out, and paparazzi I would imagine, if it’s on their own property.   Either way, I’m surprised they haven’t done it sooner! 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, awaken said:

I’m willing to bet that someone is going to get married in that gazebo and that’s why it’s being spruced up!   More control over who gets in and out, and paparazzi I would imagine, if it’s on their own property.   Either way, I’m surprised they haven’t done it sooner! 

If Josiah and Lauren are getting married outdoors, that would be a first for the Duggars.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

If Josiah and Lauren are getting married outdoors, that would be a first for the Duggars.

Does their religion allow for outside weddings?  I only ask because when my BIL got married the first time his wife wanted a Catholic outdoor wedding and the Catholic church refused, even on the grounds of one of the churches that they attended.  I didn't know how their religion felt about it.

• Love 1

They would never permit 1,000 people on their property. And how would they have the after party with the real food?  Maybe if the guest list was pared WAAAAAY down...and Lauren’s family paid for the food. 

Alternative idea...they are doing rehearsal dinner on compound.  

• Love 6

Also, no sane person would get married outside in Arkansas in the summer (said as someone who has spent most of her life in Arkansas). Even as crazy as the Duggars are, I would hope they'd realize that. Between the humidity/heat and the ticks and chiggers, it's just a bad idea.

Anytime I see pictures of an outdoor summer wedding, I always tell people, "They aren't in Arkansas!" And anyone who has ever been outside in Arkansas in the summer is automatically like, "Yep." 

The only outdoor weddings I have been to here have been in the fall. 

• Love 12
19 hours ago, DragonFaerie said:

Does their religion allow for outside weddings?  I only ask because when my BIL got married the first time his wife wanted a Catholic outdoor wedding and the Catholic church refused, even on the grounds of one of the churches that they attended.  I didn't know how their religion felt about it.

As a rule, Catholic Churches only allow weddings in the church itself, no place else.  Couples can have the reception outdoors, take pictures there but no ceremony.  Couples that want someone like a rabbi, minister, etc to perform the ceremony along with the priest; must hold the ceremony in a Catholic Church, the priest cannot participate in another venue.

• Love 4
Just now, doodlebug said:

As a rule, Catholic Churches only allow weddings in the church itself, no place else.  Couples can have the reception outdoors, take pictures there but no ceremony.  Couples that want someone like a rabbi, minister, etc to perform the ceremony along with the priest; must hold the ceremony in a Catholic Church, the priest cannot participate in another venue.

That seems rather, non-inclusive? non-universal?  I mean God was said to create the universe in 6 days so wouldn't it be closer to God to be outside rather than in a man-made building?  Not snarking at all here, just genuinely curious.

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, DragonFaerie said:

That seems rather, non-inclusive? non-universal?  I mean God was said to create the universe in 6 days so wouldn't it be closer to God to be outside rather than in a man-made building?  Not snarking at all here, just genuinely curious.

We can have Mass or other ordinary services outdoors, but marriage is a sacrament like baptism or holy orders.  Its ideally only done once and only done in a church to underline its seriousness.  Out of the 7 sacraments of the Catholic Church only Anointing of the Sick and Last Rites are done outside of a church. 

Now there are ways for a Catholic to get married at the beach if that is what you really want.  There are also ways for a Catholic to elope and still get the marriage validated in the church.  I know a few people who did not have a traditional Catholic wedding but are still in good standing with the church.

Edited by Ohiopirate02
  • Love 4
(edited)
32 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Anointing of the Sick and Last Rites are done outside of a church. 

And those are the same thing, but baptism in an emergency can also be done outside a church building and reconciliation doesn't require a church building nor does the Eucharist as masses are celebrated outside.  The Duggars do seem to believe that marriage ceremonies need to occur inside churches (Baptist of some variety) though.  I concur that the weather in Arkansas only lends itself to outdoor ceremonies for a few short months in spring and fall.  Even the spring is iffy because of the pollen counts and we know the Duggars have allergies. 

ETA:  Catholics can have a civil wedding and then get the marriage convalidated by the church.  I've known a few people do that who were determined to be married at the beach or another location. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Absolom said:

I concur that the weather in Arkansas only lends itself to outdoor ceremonies for a few short months in spring and fall.  Even the spring is iffy because of the pollen counts and we know the Duggars have allergies. 

Yep, I forgot to mention that, but the pollen is absolutely awful then. (I have horrible seasonal allergies myself and basically have to take multiple meds year-round and also still get steroid shots to function every year.) The heat usually isn't too bad in the spring, but there is still a very good chance of ticks and chiggers that early in the year. 

• Love 1
On 6/11/2018 at 5:41 PM, GeeGolly said:

I wonder how financing these projects work? Does Jana get a garden allowance? Does she guesstimate the cost and ask JB for money? Does TLC throw in a little if they're filming? Gardening and landscaping can add up.

Good question. Based on what I've seen, those big rose bushes would be a minimum of $20 each and could cost twice that much. I see at least 3 pots, maybe 4. And then the bricks, planting soil, etc. I have a hard time believing that Boob would agree to spend $$ on something just decorative like that - especially that could up and die if not cared for.  I'm with those that think this has something to do with Jo-La's wedding.

• Love 2

Those are Knockout Roses.  There's practically nothing that can kill them.  You don't need many because they get HUGE!  We transplanted some from one location at work to another and after cutting away 3/4 of the bush, we could still only fit four in the back of the pickup.  Those things were pretty neglected and in addition to getting to be taller and wider than me, they bloomed constantly from spring into winter.  Lowe's has them for $15 each but sometimes has sales (2 for $12) around major holidays.  JB probably bought the cheapest bags of soil and the wall blocks (look like the larger ones) are about $4 each.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, cdp73 said:

Those are Knockout Roses.  There's practically nothing that can kill them.  You don't need many because they get HUGE!  We transplanted some from one location at work to another and after cutting away 3/4 of the bush, we could still only fit four in the back of the pickup.  Those things were pretty neglected and in addition to getting to be taller and wider than me, they bloomed constantly from spring into winter.  Lowe's has them for $15 each but sometimes has sales (2 for $12) around major holidays.  JB probably bought the cheapest bags of soil and the wall blocks (look like the larger ones) are about $4 each.

Jana also has a garden shed, a half dozen or so raised garden beds and a chicken coop in addition to this new gazebo set-up. I'm thinking we're talking in the thousands as far as cost.

• Love 2

From watching Jana's gardening videos, it looked like she had bags of soil in her garden beds covered with bark dust. When she planted the bedding plants, she stabbed a hole in the bag and buried the plant in it. I've never seen anyone do that before. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Nysha said:

From watching Jana's gardening videos, it looked like she had bags of soil in her garden beds covered with bark dust. When she planted the bedding plants, she stabbed a hole in the bag and buried the plant in it. I've never seen anyone do that before. 

It was probably weed barrier fabric, or something similar.

E669C4A2-B9C5-4C21-811C-7CFE4EA15C8B.jpeg

• Love 2

I wonder how Jana can buy anything. The boys have "jobs", but the girls are not allowed to. How does she pay for her clothes, makeup, etc.? Does she get an allowance? It's sad that a grown woman is obligated to be entirely dependent on her father. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I wonder how Jana can buy anything. The boys have "jobs", but the girls are not allowed to. How does she pay for her clothes, makeup, etc.? Does she get an allowance? It's sad that a grown woman is obligated to be entirely dependent on her father. 

Jana probably gets an amount from JB for the “inside bills” that cannot be auto debited (groceries, clothes for the minor kids etc) and a personal amount for herself (toiletries, gas for her car, etc). 

• Love 1

First I want to say thank you for everyone that gave me more knowledge on the whole Catholic wedding inside thing.  

3 hours ago, cdp73 said:

I've never heard of Knockout Roses.  Do deer like them?  I haven't been able to keep a rose bush in almost 20 years due to those munchers!

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jana also has a garden shed, a half dozen or so raised garden beds and a chicken coop in addition to this new gazebo set-up. I'm thinking we're talking in the thousands as far as cost.

Not the mention the garden is fenced with strung lights and a few tables and chair out there.  Not cheap.

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

It was probably weed barrier fabric, or something similar.

That's what I was thinking - hopefully if it is she has better luck then I've had doing that.

1 hour ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I've wondered that as well.  I would love to think that she got smart and suggested a good hourly wage for all of her work around TTH, but don't see that happening in real life.  Or that she finds a project she wants to do, like her roses and gazebo work, and then goes on strike doing no cooking, cleaning, laundry, teaching, or handling anything around the place until Boob hands her the cash she needs for it.  Pretty sure Mechelle and Boob would cave pretty darn fast on that one.  Yes I live in a fantasy world  :-)

• Love 4

Why wouldn't Jana have some money? It's constantly repeated on these boards Ben, Derick, and Jeremy, especially Jeremy, are spending Jessa, Jill, and Jinger's money. If they have money, Jana would too. She might not make as much from Counting On as her sisters but she should have enough money to buy big box store roses if she wants. She seems to enjoy gardening, it would stand to reason she would chose to spend money on something she enjoys. If it's flowers for the family home, so be it. 

• Love 2
On 6/11/2018 at 10:05 PM, xwordfanatik said:

Fuck the flip-flops and jean skirt.  When I'm doing yard work (which I did today, and have the backache to prove it) I wear pants and leather shoes, and gloves!

How stupid are the females in this family?  Joy wearing the same shit to work on their house also pissed me off.  If you're going to work with the men, dress the way they do.  Otherwise, stay in the house and let those lazy pricks do everything outside.

I'm right there with you. I love working in my yard, but I have all kinds of nasty little critters back there, including snakes. Even on hot days, I’m covered head to toe with long galoshes and leather gloves. After watching the episode where Michelle worked out on an elliptical machine in a long maxi skirt while pregnant, nothing these people wear surprises me anymore.

• Love 7
On 6/11/2018 at 10:05 PM, xwordfanatik said:

I do my share of yard work as well, especially with Mr. Jyn working out of state. We have about an acre and a half, and even with having a lawn service for mowing and having covered up a bunch of the raised beds with plastic until he moves back next year, I have two big vegetable gardens, a cutting garden, two rock gardens, a couple of dozen fruit trees, a very extensive raspberry area, and a number of mulched beds which still manage to sprout their share of weeds every time I turn my back. But I hate shoes and I hate gloves. I hate heat, and I hate having any more clothes on when it's anywhere over 70 degrees to avoid actually getting arrested for indecent exposure. I do all my yard work in shorts and a tank top, and am barefoot unless I'm either digging or in some sort of rocky/prickly terrain. Sometimes I get cut or stung. I always get dirty. So far I've survived without major injury or infection and the dirt washes off.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I have a feeling she just buys her toiletries at Walmart or Aldi when she does the grocery shopping. I'd be surprised if she's allowed to have her own checking account or debit card.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Fostersmom said:

Why wouldn't Jana have some money? It's constantly repeated on these boards Ben, Derick, and Jeremy, especially Jeremy, are spending Jessa, Jill, and Jinger's money. If they have money, Jana would too. She might not make as much from Counting On as her sisters but she should have enough money to buy big box store roses if she wants. She seems to enjoy gardening, it would stand to reason she would chose to spend money on something she enjoys. If it's flowers for the family home, so be it. 

I believe there's been some speculation that only the marrieds get their own money, and the unmarried adults are still under JBs financial headship.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, kalamac said:

I believe there's been some speculation that only the marrieds get their own money, and the unmarried adults are still under JBs financial headship.

From what Derrick said (for what it's worth), the married also seem to be from Duggar Family LLC.  Jeremy and some of the others may have gotten their own salary into their own accounts, but they may have had to negotiate that with TLC. 

Jana should not only have Counting On money. The money from all TLC programs should have been put in a trust for the minors and the adult family members should have their money from appearing on those shows. Jana turned 18 during the filming of 17 kids and was an adult for most of 17/18/19 Kids franchise and should have money from then. 

2 hours ago, Temperance said:

From what Derrick said (for what it's worth), the married also seem to be from Duggar Family LLC.  Jeremy and some of the others may have gotten their own salary into their own accounts, but they may have had to negotiate that with TLC. 

Jana should not only have Counting On money. The money from all TLC programs should have been put in a trust for the minors and the adult family members should have their money from appearing on those shows. Jana turned 18 during the filming of 17 kids and was an adult for most of 17/18/19 Kids franchise and should have money from then. 

I didn't feel that Derick gave a straight answer about anything related to receiving an income from TLC (or from anywhere else either).

Maybe JB has started a trust for the kids, but I doubt it and he is not legal obligated to do so. Reality shows don't fall under the law that was established years ago protecting minor actors' incomes.

There's been some clues the adult marrieds have their own contract with TLC. And it wouldn't surprise me that if any adult singles get paid by TLC it's only the males because that fits within their belief system. 

• Love 3
On 6/12/2018 at 7:52 PM, Absolom said:

And those are the same thing, but baptism in an emergency can also be done outside a church building and reconciliation doesn't require a church building nor does the Eucharist as masses are celebrated outside.  The Duggars do seem to believe that marriage ceremonies need to occur inside churches (Baptist of some variety) though.  I concur that the weather in Arkansas only lends itself to outdoor ceremonies for a few short months in spring and fall.  Even the spring is iffy because of the pollen counts and we know the Duggars have allergies. 

ETA:  Catholics can have a civil wedding and then get the marriage convalidated by the church.  I've known a few people do that who were determined to be married at the beach or another location. 

We had friends who got around it by marrying in a church on the Thursday before their wedding and then had their "real" wedding outdoors on a Saturday.  It was technically a vow renewal but it followed the same format as a typical Catholic wedding and was performed by a priest.  The bride wanted an outdoor wedding but it apparently was a last wish of her late mother to have a Catholic ceremony.

• Love 2

All legal marriages in France are secular and take place at town halls. The Catholic Church seems to have adapted to that. French Catholic Churches are also known to accommodate Japanese tourist fantasy “weddings” (to an extent), involving non Catholic, already married Japanese couples. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Jynnan tonnix said:

I do my share of yard work as well, especially with Mr. Jyn working out of state. We have about an acre and a half, and even with having a lawn service for mowing and having covered up a bunch of the raised beds with plastic until he moves back next year, I have two big vegetable gardens, a cutting garden, two rock gardens, a couple of dozen fruit trees, a very extensive raspberry area, and a number of mulched beds which still manage to sprout their share of weeds every time I turn my back. But I hate shoes and I hate gloves. I hate heat, and I hate having any more clothes on when it's anywhere over 70 degrees to avoid actually getting arrested for indecent exposure. I do all my yard work in shorts and a tank top, and am barefoot unless I'm either digging or in some sort of rocky/prickly terrain. Sometimes I get cut or stung. I always get dirty. So far I've survived without major injury or infection and the dirt washes off.

I am really impressed with your gardens!  I wish I had a love for this stuff.  I have a yard that is basically a gophers playground and he is too cute to do anything to him.  We also had a baby bunny growing up back there.  We keep it mowed and trimmed and looking ok but that is it.  I would like a raised garden bed but I know I would kill it, the raccoons that topple our birdbath would think its Hometown buffet and I would spend $1000 (or other obscene amount) to grow a carrot.  

• Love 8

Gardening is a skill that I admire, but have no desire to do myself.  My MIL was a Master Gardner.  Her son Mr. Xword isn't into it.  We have a good friend that does enjoy gardening, and shares his produce with us, which we show our appreciation for in other ways.

I also love our local Farmer's Markets.  

I get wearing shorts and a tank top doing yard work in the heat, but I would never not wear gloves and closed-toe shoes.  I had a blue collar job for many years that required them, as well, and worked with mostly men.  I was much heavier then, and thus didn't wear anything too defrauding!  Poor Jana, stuck with that damned fundie dress code.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Gardening is a skill that I admire, but have no desire to do myself.  My MIL was a Master Gardner.  Her son Mr. Xword isn't into it.  We have a good friend that does enjoy gardening, and shares his produce with us, which we show our appreciation for in other ways.

I also love our local Farmer's Markets.  

I get wearing shorts and a tank top doing yard work in the heat, but I would never not wear gloves and closed-toe shoes.  I had a blue collar job for many years that required them, as well, and worked with mostly men.  I was much heavier then, and thus didn't wear anything too defrauding!  Poor Jana, stuck with that damned fundie dress code.

To be honest, I don't love yard work, and while I manage to keep everything more or less presentable (if you don't look too closely at some of it), it's nowhere near what it could be. My mom was always a rabid gardener, and instilled in me a love for gardens more than actual gardening, therefore I love to have the various flowerbeds and such, but they do go to seed a bit once the summer heat really sets in. Mom would have spent all day, every day gardening if she could, and even now, at 84, though she's had to hire a bit of help for the heavier stuff, has a meticulous eye for detail, and is out there clipping, trimming, and weeding bits and pieces as much as she can. She genuinely loves it, while I just try to keep up with what really needs to be done in order to maintain something that's pleasing to my eyes as long as I don't actually put my glasses on. Just that is a lot of work, though.

As far as the gloves, etc, I do try to wear them...I really do. I start out with them on, but invariably manage to shed them before too long, and the feeling is just so much more organic, and my control over what I am doing is so much better that I just don't get around to putting them on again. I may not love gardening, but what enjoyment I DO get from it is pretty firmly linked to having my feet and fingers actually in contact with the ground.

• Love 13
On 6/13/2018 at 5:37 PM, Future Cat Lady said:

And a couple of years back she bought that tattoo parlor building. I wonder whatever happened to that?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

And a couple of years back she bought that tattoo parlor building. I wonder whatever happened to that?

I don’t think « she » bought the building. I think her dad put that building in her name for financial reasons.

• Love 8

I've been talking to a pal I made years ago on TWoP. She isn't a member here. She's been telling me some crazy things about Jana Duggar and I thought I'd share it here since the majority of it it was news to me. Brace yourself for what is either wishful thinking, the whole truth, or part of the truth. I have no idea:

1. Jana doesn't live in the big house. She has her own place. She's only there for filming and but will stay overnight if necessary.
  2. Laura DeMasie moved in with the Duggars to help homeschool the howlers because Jana moved out.
  3. Jana has been seen at bars looking so unlike herself that few folks recognize her. (dress/hair/makeup)
  4. Everyone around town knows that Jana is seeing a biracial man who is older, divorced, and has kids.
  5. The Duggars are so ashamed of number 3+4 that they encourage the lie to continue to save their reputation.
  6. Jana is opening a business with the man she is supposedly seeing.
  7. She has been seen drinking wine/beer when out with her fella.
  8. She wears some Nike clothing at times.
  9. Because her place has a small plot of land, she farms at the family compound because she and her fella are vegetarians.
  10. She has multiple tattoos.

There were other claims, but these were the most interesting. 

• Love 3

Not sure if I buy it.  I think this would've leaked to the tabloids along with pictures if it was true.  Town locals could sell the pictures to one of the tabloids for a decent payday.

• Love 11

I don't buy any of that without proof.  Jana with a tattoo?!  Show me the pic.  Otherwise reads like total bs to me.

Would love for it all to be true and I will gladly admit to being wrong if it is truth.  But I don't really think so.

• Love 17
(edited)
33 minutes ago, dargosmydaddy said:

So did your pal explain how she knows this?

She claims to live nearby. This is the first time I've ever heard anything about a biracial boyfriend, tattoos, or hell . . . any of it, really.  That's why I shared it here . . . to see if anyone else had heard this stuff. As a proud member of the Gold Star Premier Lesbian For Life Elite Club of Uncloseted Sarcasm, Snarks, and Savageries . . . I reserve the right to believe that Jana and Laura have a sapphic love that dare not speak its name. But that's all part of my homosexual agenda as far as I can tell. 

But I DO wish the part about Jana gardening because she is a vegetarian was the truth because she would be the only Duggar to EVER willingly ingest something fresh, healthy, and full of color. If their food ain't brown, these fools ain't down. 

Edited by IntoTheMystic
  • Love 18
(edited)

I've never heard these rumors before but not too long ago someone commented on the Duggar mother's day post saying that Jana looks sad and deserves to have a life and another woman responded 'she does. She's got a boyfriend ?'.

A few people were also asking why she's covering up her engagement finger and someone actually said she is married to someone named Brandon. I never mentioned it here before because I thought people were confusing her with someone else.

Screenshot_20180622-123337.jpg

Edited by Lunera
  • Love 1
(edited)

So now we've got three -- or four...or five -- stories.

Wild Jana, tattooed and bar-hopping and living in her own home somewhere, who's been dating -- and hiding in a closet because of ... um ... what exactly? -- a divorced guy with children, who unaccountably seems okay with being denied for ... um ... some reason ... And since this story is OLD, one assumes it's being going on for years....for some reason .... Wonder what the guy's kids think?

OR Jana already married to some guy named Brandon. And the Duggars? Jana?  are hiding this for ... um ... some reason? (I don't see any tattoos in this story...or stepkids ...)

OR Jana happily dating -- engaged to? -- the brother of a friend of hers and photographed looking happy with him but, again, the Duggars? Jana? are hiding this for...um... some reason? (no apparent tattoos here either...and is this family biracial?)

AND/OR this last Jana coupling has already broken up....for some reason.... even though it was really happy and Jana was a PERFECT fit with the other family  (even though her own family either never met this guy....or has been denying they've met this guy .... for some reason...)

Can't say this gives me confidence in any of the tales.....

And this isn't counting the internet rumor that popped up when she was in the dead-plant section of Home Depot and people were saying that they saw a ring -- or a shadow of a ring? -- on her wedding finger. So .... proof! ...And where was the ring that was casting that shadow, exactly?

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 18

Jana definitely seems like the type who doesn't want her personal life played out on camera, but I can't imagine this mysterious boyfriend/fiance/husband is that good at staying hidden to where there are zero photographs of him and Jana anywhere on social media. 

• Love 16

I don't buy most of this, except that....

I do think JB wants Jana to marry... so maybe this Brandon is the long awaited courtship.  It wouldn't surprise me if she had started courting/pre-courting someone. The family would be waiting to announce until they're sure it will work out and Si's married.  

The rest of those rumors are nuts. The tattoo thing is the least of it. Lots of moms get their kids' initials tattoed on them. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't know about the tattoo, nike dressing, and drinking rumors but I do believe Jana has been seeing a man on the DL. 

Idk about him being divorced or biracial but he's obviously someone Boob doesn't approve of.

Edited by Lunera
57 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jana definitely seems like the type who doesn't want her personal life played out on camera, but I can't imagine this mysterious boyfriend/fiance/husband is that good at staying hidden to where there are zero photographs of him and Jana anywhere on social media. 

It is REALLY easy for me not to have any photos of my relationship on social media. Just not my thing.

• Love 5