Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Crafts, Pinterest, Joanna Gaines, Hobby Lobby - you can't turn around in some regions without getting hit on the butt by a stupid sign. Stenciled on the wall, painted on a board, burned into wood, whatever. Flowing cursive, cutesy block lettering, or fancy font. 

And I mean stupid: "Home." "Joy." "Hope." And the really stupid stuff like, you know, labeling the wall with the purpose of the room. I swear, I have seen "kitchen" and "food" signs. 

One of these days, I swear, I'm gonna stencil "Turds" in a pretty flowing cursive in an attractive pastel - on the wall above the toilet. 

I'm partial to subversive cross-stitch.  This store sells a few gems that I would love to hang in my house one day. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/granniepanties/items?ref=pagination&page=1

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:

Crafts, Pinterest, Joanna Gaines, Hobby Lobby - you can't turn around in some regions without getting hit on the butt by a stupid sign. Stenciled on the wall, painted on a board, burned into wood, whatever. Flowing cursive, cutesy block lettering, or fancy font. 

And I mean stupid: "Home." "Joy." "Hope." And the really stupid stuff like, you know, labeling the wall with the purpose of the room. I swear, I have seen "kitchen" and "food" signs. 

One of these days, I swear, I'm gonna stencil "Turds" in a pretty flowing cursive in an attractive pastel - on the wall above the toilet. 

ETA: I actually have a stupid sign in the bathroom, but it's not sappy. My confession, with photographic evidence, is over in the Small Talk area.

I admit I'm a Hobby Lobby whore, and I was in there one day when I noticed a really cute antique-y sign that said "Laundry." I told my husband I wanted to get it to hang in our laundry room and he said "Do we really need that? Aren't the washing machines an indication of what goes on in there?." When did our society  become so obsessed with signs? 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I admit I'm a Hobby Lobby whore, and I was in there one day when I noticed a really cute antique-y sign that said "Laundry." I told my husband I wanted to get it to hang in our laundry room and he said "Do we really need that? Aren't the washing machines an indication of what goes on in there?." When did our society  become so obsessed with signs? 

About the same time we stopped reading anything longer than a hashtag?

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

In the last photo is that one of the J boys holding a girl? Hmm didn’t Michelle say that after Josh, no boys were aloud to hold girls? I know this is Anna’s kid but I’m surprised she doesn’t have the same rule, not that, that stupid rule works.

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Puffin said:

In the last photo is that one of the J boys holding a girl? Hmm didn’t Michelle say that after Josh, no boys were aloud to hold girls? I know this is Anna’s kid but I’m surprised she doesn’t have the same rule, not that, that stupid rule works.

You mean JimBob Duggar?  He's holding his granddaughter,  Meredith, I think.  I guess the no holding girls rule just pertaineth to the sons.

(edited)

There are a couple of pics after Boob's. One of the twins (Jer, I think) is holding a very tired Meredith. Maybe they don't think the rule counts of it's your niece.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

There are a couple of pics after Boob's. One of the twins (Jer, I think) is holding a very tired Meredith. Maybe they don't think the rule counts of it's your niece.

Oh, it's hidden behind the second train picture!  Everyone is so wet; hopefully it was a warm rain and not a cold day.

1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Probably ran out of aunt-moms to take care of the M'kids.

• Love 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Or a sister when it comes to Josh.

Sisters are implied in The Rule. I doubt Smuggar has anything to do with the Lost Girls.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1

I fell for click bait! Don't fall for it! 

Some random male person appeared on Anna's Instagram. He looks somewhere between 13-21. 

But then the internet had an article love for Cinderjana at last! Fans are convinced  Jana's Prince Charming is on Anna's Instagram!

Then I clicked it and the guy looks really young, he's at the TTH and Jana is nowhere in sight! 

The Tabloids need to knock it off! Don't fall into the trap, because it encourages them to publish more nonsense. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kaleidoscope said:

So, Willow can be Jana's therapy dog!  Just think what we would learn if we could do doggy-speak:)!

Just like poor Sarah Maxwell, 37 yo SAHD!  Shouldn't there be a license dangling from the pink doggie collar?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Not enough eye roll emojis in the world. 

FA4F773A-8FDD-4981-8C25-714D4385CEC4.jpeg

4C86CB30-CA2E-4B1C-9C20-4EDC0AA7D9AC.jpeg

They look like the updated version of Hitler's Brownshirts.  What religion needs uniformed boys to protect them in America?

• Love 13

I’m a big Pinterest user. I pin lots of recipes, crafts, hairdos, pretty dresses, shoes, you name it. Not that I have time to make any of them, or money to buy any of them, but I just like to look at pretty things. So I use Pinterest to satisfy my love of “window shopping “ without leaving my house.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

So what?

So it's obvious that Jana spends a lot of time looking at Pinterest to get ideas for her "farm".  This coming from people who consider TV and Internet super evil.  I wonder if Jbob and Meeshell still monitor Jana's internet browsing habits.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Not enough eye roll emojis in the world. 

FA4F773A-8FDD-4981-8C25-714D4385CEC4.jpeg

4C86CB30-CA2E-4B1C-9C20-4EDC0AA7D9AC.jpeg

Jason &James Duggar: Mall Cops

(Kidding aside, being a mall cop does beat sitting on the sofa all day.)

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

So what?

So the Duggars have never had an original idea in their entire lives. They just copy whatever trend seems to be hot at the moment. Usually the trend they choose has already been soooo over done and is on it's last legs if it's not already out of style.

• Love 7
(edited)

Still.

6 minutes ago, lulu69 said:

So the Duggars have never had an original idea in their entire lives. They just copy whatever trend seems to be hot at the moment. Usually the trend they choose has already been soooo over done and is on it's last legs if it's not already out of style.

Why does it matter? Is it harming others? If Janna enjoys it, its a good thing. 

Edited by Higgins
  • Love 7
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Higgins said:

We have to snark on the Duggars ?

Absolutely not (you only have to pay taxes and die), if you don’t feel compelled to do so.  Most posters feel compelled and choose to snark.  

Edited by Spencer Hastings
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, Higgins said:

We have to snark on the Duggars ?

A lot of the original posters here migrated from TWOP (Television Without Pity) after it went belly-up. I think that was originally a snark site, and even though we tend to be a little kinder and gentler here, there are still a lot of those snark roots. 

I'll snark on the Duggars when they do things which are truly snarkworthy  - and, goodness knows, they give us plenty of ammunition without having to stretch for it - but I don't really like to pick on people just for being a little unusual. We all have our quirks, and I feel as though if, for some reason, I was plonked down in the middle of the Duggar family and all my foibles and housekeeping fails were exposed to the world, a lot of people here would be raking me over the coals. So snark purely for snark's sake tends to rub me the wrong way a bit.

• Love 24
On 6/10/2019 at 7:51 AM, Jynnan tonnix said:

A lot of the original posters here migrated from TWOP (Television Without Pity) after it went belly-up. I think that was originally a snark site, and even though we tend to be a little kinder and gentler here, there are still a lot of those snark roots. 

They have less rules here.

• Love 2

Sure, Jana. Boob pushes you out of your comfort zone yet you're not allowed to go to college or trade school or hold a job or leave the freaking State without an accountability partner. These kids have no clue.

• Love 21

I would like to know from Jana how Jim Bob specifically pushes her out of her comfort zone? Does he require her to actually leave the TTH and go out in the world to Walmart for a gallon of milk with an accountability partner? I think maybe that terrifies Jana? That woman of 29 needs a lot of help if you ask me. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13