Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

My first and admittedly completely superficial impression is that this girl looks far too good/nice to deserve to be entangled with the Duggars - any of the Duggars - any further. RUN unknown person RUN. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2
12 hours ago, quarks said:

My first and admittedly completely superficial impression is that this girl looks far too good/nice to deserve to be entangled with the Duggars - any of the Duggars - any further. RUN unknown person RUN. 

Exactly. Poor girl shouldn’t get caught up with the Duggars. Escape while you can!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
7 hours ago, jcbrown said:

Okay, I'm fine with wanting to punch Jackson, instead. Better, actually.

(And of course you're right, now that I look at both pics.)

Actually most of the Duggar males are punchable, it’s just some, like Jed! are worse than others.

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Jason, James and cousin Evan Peters had an exciting new year's eve. Nothing says fun like 3 single guys with a hot tub and a giant tv set up in a storage building.

Screenshot (550).png

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 19
6 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jason, James and cousin Evan Peters had an exciting new year's eve. Nothing says fun like 3 single guys with a hot tub and a giant tv set up in a storage building.

Screenshot (550).png

OMG I can’t believe he posted this 😂😂😂

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
On 12/19/2023 at 9:12 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

I think that's Jackson. James is wearing a plain black tee. 

Wait, what? There's actually a Jackson? In the Duggar family? I may be losing my marbles, but I honestly cannot even recall that name having been mentioned. Granted, I have never actually watched the show, and it's been some time before all the names came up in any sort of order, but if you asked me to name all the Duggars, Jackson would not have sprung to mind.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Are they watching the TTH???

That's what I was trying to figure out. It appears to be the TTH living area.

Which makes the 3 guys in a storage area, with a hot tub on NYE even weirder

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
21 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

That's New Year's partying redneck style. 

Jackson was born before the girls at the end. 

He turns 20 this year. The Duggars have been in the public eye for too long. 

• Like 12

I'm surprise Jackson's with them. I've never seen any of his brothers do anything with him. Even when they had to on the show they never did. They all just ignored him. Even the ones close in age.

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

I saw an article saying James's year in review reel ended with a shot including Josiah, Lauren and their 3 kids. I checked the reel but its not included now. Did anyone see it before he removed that part? Or maybe it is still in the reel but I missed it. 

• Useful 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I saw an article saying James's year in review reel ended with a shot including Josiah, Lauren and their 3 kids. I checked the reel but its not included now. Did anyone see it before he removed that part? Or maybe it is still in the reel but I missed it. 

I watched his instagram story yesterday and the actual post on insta. I did not notice Josiah's family in that. Spurge and Henry, a few of the m kids, Gideon and Evy, Charlie, I think, Jer's kid in an open side helicopter with no ear protection.

Lots of bro Elijah, cousin Evan and Robbie Spivey.

But most of it was so much driving things in a dangerous manner with no helmets. Kids riding in or on vehicles with no helmet or seat belt.

They seem so proud of being so stupid.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 9
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I didn't watch the reel, but someone on Reddit posted this picture, reportedly from James' Instagram:

To be completely honest I can't identify anyone in this picture, but people on Reddit seem to think that Josiah is in it?

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 6
4 minutes ago, quarks said:

I didn't watch the reel, but someone on Reddit posted this picture, reportedly from James' Instagram:

To be completely honest I can't identify anyone in this picture, but people on Reddit seem to think that Josiah is in it?

I saw this on Reddit. Josiah and Lauren and their 3 kids are on the right hand side. James blurred the faces of Lauren and the kids, which Redditors were praising James for, since he was honoring their choice to step away from SM. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 7

That picture of the guys in the hot tub with the TV so close by looks like a horrible accident waiting to happen. And I could have gone a long time without seeing doughy Duggar boys in swim attire.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

Am I the only one that saw the picture of Santa at the dining room table? Was that added in or did they have someone play Santa for the kids since JB & M seemed to be away for Christmas?

Also no mention of Jana and the guy with swoopy hair sitting next to her at the same dining table?

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Am I the only one that saw the picture of Santa at the dining room table? Was that added in or did they have someone play Santa for the kids since JB & M seemed to be away for Christmas?

Also no mention of Jana and the guy with swoopy hair sitting next to her at the same dining table?

Isn’t the Santa guy some relative or sweet friend of the Duggars? I think we’ve seen him previously. He may have been at the Pest trial too.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

I could be wrong, and Google is of no use to me for this, but I'm pretty sure the guy known as Santa from the trial was Anna's uncle.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
On 1/3/2024 at 12:55 PM, BetyBee said:

I saw this on Reddit. Josiah and Lauren and their 3 kids are on the right hand side. James blurred the faces of Lauren and the kids, which Redditors were praising James for, since he was honoring their choice to step away from SM. 

Everyone’s faces look blurred, to me!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Hahaha this is the opening shot in James's 2023 video and I didn't even look at the group pic because I thought it was the staged beach photo from his missioncation trip. 😂

Henry and whichever plant must have gone AWOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, dargosmydaddy said:

Can someone tell me if that is Jordan to the right of John and Jennifer between Michelle and Jana or do I have it backwards.  I'm pretty sure that is Hannie facing away from Jessa.  

On 1/3/2024 at 2:48 PM, quarks said:

It's nice that this crew of unemployed assholes can take some "time off" for a trip to the beach.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
15 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

It's nice that this crew of unemployed assholes can take some "time off" for a trip to the beach.

Seriously, it seems that James has been traveling and vacationing for a year straight at this point.

• Like 10
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Look at Michelle's head. It looks like it was photoshopped in.

I thought that too, but then I thought it was just JB's white shirt showing around her head that made it appear that way.

1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I thought that too, but then I thought it was just JB's white shirt showing around her head that made it appear that way.

It's white in front of Jackson's shirt too. Curiouser and curiouser

image.png.9b7a85a608acdab3a1cfea772a2077ea.png

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4