Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Apparently continuing the family name to Robert Tarver Spivey IV is not all that important to them.

In the comments many were like "oh that's so Robby" etc.  Should a tragedy occur during these stunts, these are the same people who would say something like "he died doing what he loved" or "god called him home too young". ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 13
1 minute ago, Gemma Violet said:

From what I've read, James' gushing tribute to JB was the only Father's Day message on social media by any of the Duggar kids.

And did Jill and Derrick actually 'like' James' post?  What's up with that?

James was one of her buddies. Maybe she's supporting James himself, but not the actual message. Jill tends to like all of her siblings' posts, save maybe Jed! 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

From what I've read, James' gushing tribute to JB was the only Father's Day message on social media by any of the Duggar kids.

It seems like the only other one was actually from Jill, posted today. It was hardly a gushing tribute, but it was civil. She mostly talks about Derick but then mentions JB briefly and has a picture of him at the end of a series of pictures of Derick. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 4

I think Jill is very sweet, but also very naïve. I really think she saw Jinger's ability to write a book and stay connected to most of the family as her opportunity to do the same. Unfortunately, Jill's book, if the reviews are correct, is more pointed at JB, whereas Jinger tactfully threw her parents under the bus without naming names.

I'm not sure Jill realizes, or understands, the difference.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
On 6/19/2023 at 10:19 AM, ozziemom said:

She’s responding to posts on James’ Instagram tribute to Boob. She was very active in defending all things Duggar. And it looked like most of the posts were critical of James glorifying Boob and not taking Jill’s side in the Boob v. Dillards drama. Hilaria kept referencing the fact that SHE knew the Duggars and no one posting knew anything. She was on a roll, James must be her new boy toy.

More from this stupid twunt. Hilaria - James was literally a toddler when FF was molesting his sisters. What perspective could he actually have on it?? Oh, and Jill was his real mom. 

IMG_2131.png

• Mind Blown 14
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Holy yikes. Hilary keeps digging herself into a hole that she doesn't even need to be in. Surely the Bible must saying something about minding one's own business.

If it doesn't say it, it should!  

What happened to her little stud muffin Jason?  Wasn't he her favorite boy toy?  😛

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
On 6/20/2023 at 9:44 AM, GeeGolly said:

Holy yikes. Hilary keeps digging herself into a hole that she doesn't even need to be in. Surely the Bible must saying something about minding one's own business.

Thus proving to the world she is dumb AF.

• Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

A 2-week-long family reunion? Does he mean a 2-week-long family vacation?! I've never heard of a family reunion that's an actual reunion lasting more than a day. 

• Like 8
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Zella said:

A 2-week-long family reunion? Does he mean a 2-week-long family vacation?! I've never heard of a family reunion that's an actual reunion lasting more than a day. 

His entire life is a damn vacation. 

Edited by AstridM
  • Like 8
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, AstridM said:

His entire life is a damn vacation. 

Yes everything about that sentence of his is so baffling to me. He doesn't actually work. Most of the family lives pretty close to each other and don't have real jobs, so it's not like they're being prevented from spending time together if they wanted to. What the hell is he organizing? 

I wonder if they're deluded enough to think some get-together where they all take some pictures and pretend to be a happy wholesome family is a real clapback against Shiny Happy People? 

Goodfellas GIF

• LOL 9
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I guess the Duggars really do do things a little differently! 😉

• LOL 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

James or a commenter is holding a two week reunion?

Aha I didn't notice who'd said that and just assumed it was him. How embarrassing. LOLOL 

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I still have questions about the reunion, but it's a moot point now. 😂

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 10
39 minutes ago, Zella said:

Aha I didn't notice who'd said that and just assumed it was him. How embarrassing. LOLOL 

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA

I still have questions about the reunion, but it's a moot point now. 😂

Goodness, don't be embarrassed!

The fact that this 2 week reunion-er is commenting on a Duggar post is likely all we need to know. 😁

• LOL 8

Unless a family goes together on a "family reunion" cruise, I have never heard of  reunion lasting more than one day.  My Grandfather's family has been having a yearly reunion for over 100 years, and they do have a golf tournament on a different day than the picnic, so I guess you could say their reunion is longer than one day.  But not weeks.

• Like 5

Our family on my father's side has a 3-day weekend reunion gathering.  I have never attended nor do I plan to.  Nothing wrong with them, but, seems long to me.  It's not near me, but near most of them so I couldn't just drop in. Or I could, but I don't want to. I guess length of reunion differs by family.  When we were kids, my grandma had a beach house and sometimes we cousins would be together for many weeks with her, so maybe that was a reunion too.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Unless a family goes together on a "family reunion" cruise, I have never heard of  reunion lasting more than one day.  My Grandfather's family has been having a yearly reunion for over 100 years, and they do have a golf tournament on a different day than the picnic, so I guess you could say their reunion is longer than one day.  But not weeks.

Most family reunions I have heard of are at least a long weekend.

Several days of events, picnics, parties at night, stuff for kids and elders etc  

But this may be a black people thing so don’t mind me!(I kid I kid)

7 minutes ago, lookeyloo said:

Our family on my father's side has a 3-day weekend reunion gathering.  I have never attended nor do I plan to.  Nothing wrong with them, but, seems long to me.  It's not near me, but near most of them so I couldn't just drop in. Or I could, but I don't want to. I guess length of reunion differs by family.  When we were kids, my grandma had a beach house and sometimes we cousins would be together for many weeks with her, so maybe that was a reunion too.

Yeah a 3 day weekend seems standard if people are traveling to it, versus a local reunion.  

• Like 4
10 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Wonder what frustration he is talking about?

WOACB is opining it may have something to do with a recent article (maybe from The Sun?) that Anna moved off the Duggar property.  (I'm thinking the writer of the article may be confused and may not realize Anna moved out of the warehouse and into the main house a while back.)

• Like 4

Well, James could if he wanted to.  He's single and could get a job at Lowe's or something and move into a basic apartment.  He would have to earn vacations on his own, though, which I'm sure he is unwilling to do.

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
12 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Glad to see James posted a story of Jill's Happy Birthday to him. It is sad that JB makes his kids relationships so complicated. Too bad the boys can't just say FU dad 

Why would he?  Daddy gives him money so he doesn't have to work and can go on multiple vacations.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

Wonder what is up with Jason. A few days ago he posted a story (after not posting on IG for weeks) about fighting against the flesh or something like that and was talking about reading a book by Charles Spurgeon.  Today another story about the flesh vs spirit. His bible study class was talking about relationship > religion.  Must be having some issues with his faith or at least the IBLP.   Spending all that time with  Jeremy and Jinger might be influencing him to "disentangle" 😬

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jaseduggar/3153999416147013330/

• Useful 7

Maybe he's met a hot woman who likes him, but is not into the IBLP and isn't interested in marrying a wholly owned subsidiary of Jim Bob Duggar, Inc. 

(Well, we can hope . . . )

• Like 15
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Maybe he's met a hot woman who likes him, but is not into the IBLP and isn't interested in marrying a wholly owned subsidiary of Jim Bob Duggar, Inc. 

(Well, we can hope . . . )

The girl he's rumored to be with is definitely fundie, but I'm not sure about IBLP. That might not be good enough for JB. 

• Useful 5
2 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

She hasn't posted anything since July 4. Maybe she realizes that Jase is a lost cause. 😂

Or maybe she realizes the Duggars are a lost cause. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Zella said:

I think Hilaria is a true believer, but I also think she may have gotten tired of arguing with people nonstop in her comments. 

In her last post, someone asked if Robbie was trans. That's taking it a bit too far. 

eta Went to look, and the post is still there almost a day later. Oh my...

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 9
  • LOL 2
On 7/28/2023 at 10:15 AM, questionfear said:

Thats not cool.

First of all, if he were, it's never ok to clock a trans person and out them against their will. 

Second of all, it encourages the stereotype that trans people look a certain way-that trans women look manly, or that trans men have soft, feminine features. Not only does that encourage dangerous stereotyping against actual trans people, it also puts gender nonconforming cis people in the crosshairs too. 

Basically, even if that person was going for a "i'm gonna get the fundies MAD" approach, it's still transphobic and cruel, and possibly makes things more dangerous for people. 

All of this.  Regardless of what the actual situation is, it is not cute or funny to do something like this.  I can't remember ages, but isn't Robbie still a minor?  This could put him in danger within their community if not in his own family.  Saying something like this is not funny or cute, it's just cruel and ignorant.

• Like 14

The other day James posted a story looking out the plane window as it is taking off. I wondered where he was going this time. Today a story of Victoria, Australia. 

I wonder if there will be lots of trips close to Jill's book release. 

Edited by auntieminem
  • Mind Blown 6
8 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

The other day James posted a story looking out the plane window as it is taking off. I wondered where he was going this time. Today a story of Victoria, Australia. 

I wonder if there will be lots of trips close to Jill's book release. 

WTF???

• Like 2