Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, AstridM said:

Nike!!! Holy double standards, Batman. 

IMG_8901.jpeg

i just dont have anything critical to say about this photo. he has obviously worked hard at body-building and is proud of himself. this is a huge step away from his family thought-process of modesty above everything. i think its a bold step at individualizing himself from the group.  he may be the one that goes even further out of the mold in terms of his lifestyle - who knows. all i can say is, i see this as huge steps toward being who he is and living life on his own terms. i mean, can you even imagine what his parents thought when this picture was public? i havent heard anything about him dating, so this makes me think he is actually doing what we all wish for these kids.....taking his time in life and living a little before settling down.

• Like 17
  • Useful 1

He was rumored to be seeing a girl named Claire (sorry, don't recall last name offhand) from Connecticut. They were pictured together at a couple weddings and other fundie gatherings. She tutored the Bates kids when she attended Clown College. 

Haven't seen them lately, but Jason is pretty private. 

• Useful 6
4 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He was rumored to be seeing a girl named Claire (sorry, don't recall last name offhand) from Connecticut. They were pictured together at a couple weddings and other fundie gatherings. She tutored the Bates kids when she attended Clown College. 

Haven't seen them lately, but Jason is pretty private. 

Does anyone know anything about that family? They appear super wealthy and not super Fundy.

• Useful 2
13 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Does anyone know anything about that family? They appear super wealthy and not super Fundy.

Fundie enough to send their daughters to Crown. But yeah, they're rich. They took the Bateses out on their NICE boat. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 6
On 10/19/2023 at 2:50 PM, AstridM said:

Nike!!! Holy double standards, Batman. 

IMG_8901.jpeg

What on earth is up with Kaneshiro’s hair? Looking really wig like. Does he do the JB use-a-whole-can-of-Aqua-Net thing?

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
4 hours ago, LilJen said:

What on earth is up with Kaneshiro’s hair? Looking really wig like. Does he do the JB use-a-whole-can-of-Aqua-Net thing?

Then there’s Jason wearing his dorky hat indoors. 😆

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Jason posted a story of him and Elijah driving to Dallas to run a Spartan race (whatever that is).  Curious, he had been quiet for a long time then came back with lots of bible study talk, now fitness. Wonder why his usual sidekick James is not with them. 

• Useful 6
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Elijah's pic - between the hair and whatever is going on in the man parts area - just all kinds of wrong.

It just hit me, his hair looks like a sumo wrestler hairdo. 

Elijah has a very long neck and slumping shoulders which is not a good bare-chested look.

• Like 9

Jason posted story with couple of pictures at the race. Another shirtless pic of Elijah and Jason.  Guess this is going to become a regular thing.  JB better have a chat with him.  The guy who knew  the Duggars and was friends with Josh and JD when they were younger did a few podcast and on one he talked about Michelle scolding him and his brother for taking off their shirts when they were running around outside with JD.    

• LOL 9

They did pretty well in the race. Jason finished 10th out of 300+ in his age group and Elijah 39th out 300+ in the 25-29  age group. They did the 5k with 3 obstacles.

Another of Hilaria's boys, Logan Smith, did the big race, 50k and all the obstacles and was 2nd in his age group. That's impressive.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 6
19 hours ago, auntieminem said:

The guy who knew the Duggars and was friends with Josh and JD when they were younger did a few podcast and on one he talked about Michelle scolding him and his brother for taking off their shirts when they were running around outside with JD.    

That was one of the best podcasts I have ever listened to.  I went to look for it not too long ago because I thought I would give it another listen, but I can't seem to find it and have forgotten the name - I was wondering if the host took it down.  I recall how emotionally raw he was as he told his stories about growing up Fundy and knowing the Duggars.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

That was one of the best podcasts I have ever listened to.  I went to look for it not too long ago because I thought I would give it another listen, but I can't seem to find it and have forgotten the name - I was wondering if the host took it down.  I recall how emotionally raw he was as he told his stories about growing up Fundy and knowing the Duggars.

I really liked the podcasts. He added a fifth one after he did the first 4. 

It is  "I pray you put this journal away".  Here it is on youtube  

https://www.youtube.com/@IPrayYouPutThisJournalAway/videos

Edited by auntieminem
  • Thanks 7
  • Useful 9
On 10/20/2023 at 11:17 AM, zoomama said:

i just dont have anything critical to say about this photo. he has obviously worked hard at body-building and is proud of himself. this is a huge step away from his family thought-process of modesty above everything. i think its a bold step at individualizing himself from the group.  he may be the one that goes even further out of the mold in terms of his lifestyle - who knows. all i can say is, i see this as huge steps toward being who he is and living life on his own terms. i mean, can you even imagine what his parents thought when this picture was public? i havent heard anything about him dating, so this makes me think he is actually doing what we all wish for these kids.....taking his time in life and living a little before settling down.

I agree with this as well. Body Building is a sport, and it takes a lot of time and dedication. Good for him if he’s passionate about something that has health benefits and gives him a sense of purpose. And if he wants to post a shirtless picture, he’s not doing anything many young men in body building his age are doing. 

I do agree that Hillara is probably thirsting over it though- and I don’t think she was his audience. 😂

• Applause 1
  • LOL 15
47 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I agree with this as well. Body Building is a sport, and it takes a lot of time and dedication. Good for him if he’s passionate about something that has health benefits and gives him a sense of purpose. And if he wants to post a shirtless picture, he’s not doing anything many young men in body building his age are doing. 

I do agree that Hillara is probably thirsting over it though- and I don’t think she was his audience. 😂

Sure, but would it be ok if any of the unmarried female Duggars did the same thing? (Even minus being shirtless, lol). 

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Sure, but would it be ok if any of the unmarried female Duggars did the same thing? (Even minus being shirtless, lol). 

It should be. If JB/Michelle would have a problem with it, I’d put that on them not Jason. 

Now if Jason were to spout off about modesty etc for women only I would agree with you, but I haven’t heard him do that (if he has I will amend my statement). 

• Like 13
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

It should be. If JB/Michelle would have a problem with it, I’d put that on them not Jason. 

Now if Jason were to spout off about modesty etc for women only I would agree with you, but I haven’t heard him do that (if he has I will amend my statement). 

I have a theory that most of the Duggar (and Bates) kidults have lots of alt SM accounts under different names so they can spout hate without having it easily tracked back to them. Just my opinion. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
39 minutes ago, AstridM said:

I have a theory that most of the Duggar (and Bates) kidults have lots of alt SM accounts under different names so they can spout hate without having it easily tracked back to them. Just my opinion. 

Distinctly possible. 

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, AstridM said:

We know Jed and Katey have a private account. 

• Useful 6

Jason posted a story from The Social NWA where for Halloween they were having worship, costumes, and line dancing. He just showed a picture of the stage for I assume the worship part. He has had other stories from there. The Social is part of the Cross Church for single young adults.  Wonder if he is going to the JB approved church or to Cross for Sunday services. 

Meanwhile James posted a story/ad about his work boots and the rest of the Lonely Js are quiet. 

• Useful 5
9 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Jason posted a story from The Social NWA where for Halloween they were having worship, costumes, and line dancing. He just showed a picture of the stage for I assume the worship part. He has had other stories from there. The Social is part of the Cross Church for single young adults.  Wonder if he is going to the JB approved church or to Cross for Sunday services. 

Meanwhile James posted a story/ad about his work boots and the rest of the Lonely Js are quiet. 

I wonder if he's socializing at Cross Church but still attending the Duggars' church on Sundays. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, auntieminem said:

That sounds like a nice way to spend Halloween for a Christian single guy in his 20s. For many religious people I have heard feedback that it’s really hard to participate in religious life (on a social level) as a single adult. There’s a distinct line between family events centered on kids/tweens and married couples. I can see if your faith is important to you wanting to socialize with young single people who felt the same and not ONLY your siblings or cousins. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, ozziemom said:

Jason was a groomsman at the most recent Bates wedding and there was loads of dancing, including Gil and KJ. So perhaps there is a softening of the hard no dancing rule. 

Married couples slow dancing, or typical hopping & bopping, everyone dancing?

• Like 5
13 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I can see if your faith is important to you wanting to socialize with young single people who felt the same and not ONLY your siblings or cousins. 

Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy etc certainly never got to socialize like that 🤷‍♀️.

• Like 2
  • Sad 7
3 minutes ago, AstridM said:

Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy etc certainly never got to socialize like that 🤷‍♀️.

They had to do most of their spouse shopping at weddings and events. But I think only a few brothers met someone at a conference/event.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
22 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

That sounds like a nice way to spend Halloween for a Christian single guy in his 20s. For many religious people I have heard feedback that it’s really hard to participate in religious life (on a social level) as a single adult. There’s a distinct line between family events centered on kids/tweens and married couples. I can see if your faith is important to you wanting to socialize with young single people who felt the same and not ONLY your siblings or cousins. 

It does seem like a good place for him to socialize. They have many different activities and is casual with lots of shorts in the summer. I am glad he is doing things on his own and meeting people outside of the IBLP. I wonder if he wore a tight tee shirt to show off his muscles. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, auntieminem said:

It does seem like a good place for him to socialize. They have many different activities and is casual with lots of shorts in the summer. I am glad he is doing things on his own and meeting people outside of the IBLP. I wonder if he wore a tight tee shirt to show off his muscles. 

And a hat and lifts in his shoes? 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
34 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Curious is Jason and/or other male Duggs have a new business.  Jason posted a story promoting this company https://treemenar.com  Don't know how any of them have time for another business with all the traveling they do. 

The phone number comes up as being under Build Master Construction, LLC so, I’d say yes Jason.

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

James story and IG post about the most amazing week of his life. Another Duggar mission trip to South America (I think).  https://www.instagram.com/p/C0_1-B4MfEG/?img_index=1

SOS Ministries is based in El Salvador. My Free Jinger avatar is Joy (accompanied by body guards) brandishing an assault weapon on a beach during a mission trip. Could have been on that very spot. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 3