Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

The only smidgen of those rumors I believe is the first part of #2-Lauren moving into the compound, but I don't think Jana moved out.  Between all their leghumpers and haters, anything else would have been posted/founded a long time ago if they were true.  No one on either side would just gloss over everything else.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

I reserve the right to believe that Jana and Laura have a sapphic love that dare not speak its name. But that's all part of my homosexual agenda as far as I can tell. 

Not just you. It's part of my bisexual agenda, too.

• Love 9

Oh golly. Poor Jana. I'm guessing her life is very much how it's portrayed on the show and on social media. And I don't think she is incredibly unhappy with the way her life is either. Other than maybe wanting a partner/child, Jana doesn't have the typical stressors of an adult her age. She seems to be on board with her family's beliefs, so really not a bad gig for her at all.

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh golly. Poor Jana. I'm guessing her life is very much how it's portrayed on the show and on social media. And I don't think she is incredibly unhappy with the way her life is either. Other than maybe wanting a partner/child, Jana doesn't have the typical stressors of an adult her age. She seems to be on board with her family's beliefs, so really not a bad gig for her at all.

Sadly, she doesn’t know any better. She doesn’t know what’s out there. 

• Love 12
(edited)
52 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

It is REALLY easy for me not to have any photos of my relationship on social media. Just not my thing.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Duggars having a bazillion people at their house on a regular basis, and their friends posting pics that eventually end up here or on Pickles. You'd think there'd be evidence of Jana with her guy somewhere in the background, even if they weren't necessarily the focus of the picture.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 16

LOL...uhh guys... THIS IS NOT NEW!! Most of the rumors that @IntoTheMystic posted have appeared online before, as in...like..2 YEARS AGO!! I remember coming across these same rumors, almost verbatim, on a discussion in FreeJinger a couple of years ago, and people were freaking out because of it, kinda like now! They were generated by Crazy Days and Nights website which is -972 on the truth scale. The website pushes 99.9% pure fiction, rumors and empty claims that people make up (read their disclaimer). There have been many claims made about Jana and also of other Duggar members, which I have to admit, have been pretty gross (like Ben having a sexual relationship with one of Jessa's sisters at one point in time). It's all a LIE!

I wonder how the speculation of Jana's life is viewed by members of their own belief (good job Jim Bob on exploiting your children). LITERALLY every year, there are quite a few rumors that turn pretty serious, get picked up by the tabloids and circulate the internet like hell for several weeks. They either prove to be false by having nothing come out of it or it gets called out by a family friend and gets immediately terminated. Then in a couple of months, a new one arises and the process is repeated. And then it comes again and then again and then again and then again. Point is, everything that has been pushed has always proven to amount to either nothing or made up heaping piles of $***!

• Love 4

I hope that this is all true. I remember reading some of this stuff a couple of years ago and hoping it was true then, but I think it's wishful thinking.

If I recall correctly, she was in Australia with her family on her birthday, and they mocked her some more for being single. Would they really risk that if she had a long-term boyfriend and was about 3/4 of the way out of the compound already? Also, would she have agreed to spend her birthday babysitting her siblings in Australia if she had a significant other?

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

John David has got himself a gal ☺️

IMG_1231.PNG

Good for him, I hope he's very happy with her and I hope Jana manages to escape somehow by the time he does.

• Love 23

So is Abbie a "nurse" the same way Jill's a "midwife" or does she have an actual degree? Like dargosmydaddy, I've learned not to get excited anytime someone  enters the picture who appears to break the mold. Fundies are notorious for resume fluffing.

1 minute ago, lookeyloo said:

Gosh he looks a whole lot happier than Josiah!!

He does look genuinely happy. His eyes are full of life while Josiah's look totally dead in all his pictures with Lauren.

• Love 17
6 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

So is Abbie a "nurse" the same way Jill's a "midwife" or does she have an actual degree? Like dargosmydaddy, I've learned not to get excited anytime someone  enters the picture who appears to break the mold. Fundies are notorious for resume fluffing.

He does look genuinely happy. His eyes are full of life while Josiah's look totally dead in all his pictures with Lauren.

Looks like she graduated last June with an LPN degree (licensed practical nurse).

http://www.theadanews.com/news/local_news/ptc-graduates-nursing-students/article_7ff22102-2261-57a4-a589-287c5d16feac.html

• Love 14
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DkNNy79 said:

Congrats to JD.  I'm glad that he picked someone who is educated with a real degree

So does this put tons of pressure on Jana to find someone. 

You mean JB picked someone who is educated with a real degree for JD.

Edited by bigskygirl
49 minutes ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

John David has got himself a gal ☺️

IMG_1231.PNG

John David doesn't belong in the "Lonely Js Club" anymore.  He and Abbie need a new forum title all of their own.  

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

You mean JB picked someone who is educated with a real degree for JD.

Maybe, given his previous matches I'm not so sure.  I don't think JB values education and a degree, especially not in a female.

Did JB have a hand in all the matches except for Jessa/Ben & Jinger/Jeremy?

• Love 1

Based on things JB has said, I believed JB that he wanted all of his kids to marry. I also believed they would need a new courtship once Josiah got married. I had assumed it would be one of the -iah twins and a teen girl. 

Good for JD! Good for him being older and finding a girl close in age! Good for him that she is an LPN! I wish them both many years of happiness! 

• Love 11

JB picked Derick with his college education for Jill, so I think he would be willing to "let" JD court a girl with a college degree. I doubt JD pick the girl on his own. He had to get daddy's approval.

(edited)

Good for JD.

But actually the LPN education his sweetie completed, isn't exactly a "college degree." However, it is post-secondary education.  It looks like she successfully completed the LPN training offered at a vocational school in Ada, Oklahoma, and she would be eligible for licensure as an LPN, I assume in most states. I think that training takes about a year and requires a high school diploma or GED in order to enroll in it. She may have received some kind of certificate or certification to note her completion of and graduation from the training program.

I'm not looking down my nose at that!! The world needs LPNs and it's a real medical licensed role, unlike Jilly Muffin's bogus maybe-kinda-some kind of midwife status. Edited to add: Here's the LPN program page from the school she attended: https://www.pontotoctech.edu/ftp/practicalnursing Girl was not sitting around slacking, if she got all that coursework done in about a year and then passed the licensing exam.

It's also more structured education than any Duggar has ever completed. Actually, JD's getting his pilot's license is probably the most a Duggarling has accomplished in the real world of education and training and, you know, sustained WORK. Ahem.

I wish them well.

Edited by Jeeves
Spelling matters
  • Love 22
(edited)

@jeeves She is licensed to practice in OK.

His would also explain the flights to Ada, OK that I have seen over the past several months.

Edited by Sew Sumi
Not sure why it isn't tagging
  • Love 15
17 minutes ago, DkNNy79 said:

Maybe, given his previous matches I'm not so sure.  I don't think JB values education and a degree, especially not in a female.

Did JB have a hand in all the matches except for Jessa/Ben & Jinger/Jeremy?

JB had a hand in all the courtships. They can pretend JB had nothing to do with JD's courtship, but he probably had more of a hand in it than we all know about. It is all about control with him.

16 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Good for JD.

But actually the LPN education his sweetie completed, isn't exactly a "college degree." However, it is post-secondary education.  It looks like she successfully completed the LPN training offered at a vocational school in Ada, Oklahoma, and she would be eligible for licensure as an LPN, I assume in most states. I think that training takes about a year and requires a high school diploma or GED in order to enroll in it. She may have received some kind of certificate or certification to note her completion of and graduation from the training program.

I'm not looking down my nose at that!! The world needs LPNs and it's a real medical licensed role, unlike Jilly Muffin's bogus maybe-kinda-some kind of midwife status.

It's also more structured education than any Duggar has ever completed. Actually, JD's getting his pilot's license is probably the most a Duggarling has accomplished in the real world of education and training and, you know, sustained WORK. Ahem.

I wish them well.

The course Abbie took was for 11 months and cost $7,329.00. The course was taken at a technical school, not a college.  

https://www.pontotoctech.edu/ftp/practicalnursing

She received her LPN license from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing on August 7, 2017 and it is still active.

• Love 4

FJ says that her family used to have a blog called 10 Burnetts (2 parents plus 8 kids). They were fundies who homeschooled and were big into ATI. 

(ATI is the Advanced Training Institute, the homeschooling branch of IBLP.) 

• Love 1
(edited)

Pants-wearing (like skinny jeans!) unmarried sisters have also been spotted. What with Abbie getting a real education, this family seems a little looser with the Gothard playbook than the Duggars. Hopefully, Abbie can loosen up JD some. 

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 12

I don't consider an LPN to be a degree, but I give Abbie credit for completing a vocational program at a real school and not some Fundie diploma mill. Her parents obviously did better with the homefoolin' than JB and Michelle. 

• Love 15

Re:  JD and his new 'gal'...well, this one wraps rings around Jill as the resident 'medical person'. She's a real LPN. Good for her.

JD has come alive. He looks really happy and he even has a house already waiting for them to finally live in.

(Someone please, give this woman a new hairdo.) Other than that, she's a pretty young woman. I hope it all works out for them and JD can finally BE FREE... come on, Jana, we're rooting for you now.

• Love 22
26 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I don't consider an LPN to be a degree, but I give Abbie credit for completing a vocational program at a real school and not some Fundie diploma mill. Her parents obviously did better with the homefoolin' than JB and Michelle. 

I think there is nothing wrong with it. Its a better education than the Duggar daughters/Daughter in laws have. Her parents obviously do stress education beyond a "Duggar Academy" and I bet JD has a better home school then the later kids. 

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, floridamom said:

JD has come alive. He looks really happy and he even has a house already waiting for them to finally live in.

(Someone please, give this woman a new hairdo.)

It's adorable when she has it pulled back. When it's just loose, it looks sloppy.

• Love 1