Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

'I need him to confirm his address so I can sue him'...slightly paraphrasing, but it's the first time Danielle made be laugh out loud. 

For a part 3 that was completely boring, unnecessary and blah, this was the comedic highlight of the night.

"Derp, Mahammit, gimme yer address so I can sue you for money, derp"

• Love 18

God help Alexei, Loren really is something (eye roll). She and Pao were basic catty bitches. They will split up and Alexei will have enough of her drama one day. To quote the movie Overboard, don't have a baby because then you won't be the baby anymore ! Loren is a spoiled baby. 

Jorge was chilling. He was either whining or terrifying. That's going some to be scarier than Anfisa.

The pizza on the paper plate. OMG. She will never let it go. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Calibabydolly said:

I just read they have both signed with a talent agency and it appears they are back together. I think they are both going to milk this marriage for all that it's worth and it may be a reality show of them!

Wha? Who, Jorge and Afisa?  I wondered why they stayed in the same room when the show was done filming.

And him wringing his hands a la "Mr. Burns" about not being "done" with her yet makes sense now. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I'm sure the others ate it as well.

Yes, but they did not take it with them.  That is what makes her so pathetic.  

17 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So...she was fine and a nice person until he bought her a pair of "beep

I don't know why he so resentful. That slimy worm probably got the chance to play with them.  She deserves a green card just to allow him to touch her.

• Love 10

Thank you 90 Day Fiance for distracting me from hurricane Irma which is bearing down on us now. 

Danielle is now suing Mo? And of course she must contact him to let him know she is suing him. Her obsession with Mo will never end. And has Mo really disappeared? I'm guessing not. And Danielle climbing into the van with a slice was hilarious . 

• Love 15

OMG, Jorge gave me the creeps. Spine chilling. 

Danielle will never let this go. Ever. Again, she's there with the stupid, smug, smirk on her face when she was talking to the producer and trying to get in touch with Mo. She LOVES the drama. Mo disconnecting his phone will only further her drive to track him down. What a loon. She and Jorge are creepy and scary af. 

Pao's a bitch, so is Loren. Alexi will grow tired of her. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Mo did dissappear from his social media in March I believe, after the divorce hearing. He recently reactivated his instagram.

ETA, he is wisely keeping his instagram private.

No different than Pao.

No different than Pow at all really 

• Love 1

I kinda expect that Jorge will appear on a show like Dateline about some unsolved murder. You conned someone, she told you exactly what she is and who she is. Take it or leave it. Cut your loss. Anfisa should run. Or start documenting Jorge's behaviour.

Danielle has nothing except for her fixation on revenge with Mo. She enjoys it. Both of them used each other. Let him go, and the karma gods will dish out what is fitting for him. If she is lucky, she will be there to watch. Did feel sympathetic toward the poor slice of pepperoni pizza. Story of Danielle's life.

Noticed Pao's LV bag in the van or whatever was taking them away from the studio. Maybe it was a fake.

Just saw the last half hour.

Anfisa is no prize, but Jorge is a complete and utter creep. I wanted to throw something at the TV when he wouldn't just say what was going on. All this, "ask her" bs -- no, just tell us. His utter joy at taking her down is sick. Obviously, he has a lot of feelings for her if he's this angry and hellbent on revenge. He's in Danielle territory.

Danielle will hunt down Mo for the rest of her days. She won't know what to do without the drama. She'll keep contacting TLC to give updates. She'll hang on to that binder. It's so pathetic.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Pau "you should defend me!", " you should defend her", yet she feels no regret for not defending Ross with Juan. Then all of a sudden, she defends herself so Ross should defend himself.

People who have a separate standard for themselves than they do for others really frustrate me.

Can't stand her.  And making her bitch comment when Anfisa walked off when she did the same thing herself?  Hypocrites infuriate me. 

• Love 20

If Mohammad can go off the grid, could he please take the rest of those dimbulbs with him? Dang, that was a real waste of time!  But, I DID love Danielle and the to-go slice.  It was a metaphor for her entire life on this show. When all else fails, cry and eat.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I kinda expect that Jorge will appear on a show like Dateline about some unsolved murder. You conned someone, she told you exactly what she is and who she is. Take it or leave it. Cut your loss. Anfisa should run. Or start documenting Jorge's behaviour.

Danielle has nothing except for her fixation on revenge with Mo. She enjoys it. Both of them used each other. Let him go, and the karma gods will dish out what is fitting for him. If she is lucky, she will be there to watch. Did feel sympathetic toward the poor slice of pepperoni pizza. Story of Danielle's life.

Noticed Pao's LV bag in the van or whatever was taking them away from the studio. Maybe it was a fake.

Just saw the last half hour.

Everything about Pow looks like a knock off. She is very different from her first season. Its just way too much with the branded merchandise. She should be building HER brand.

Russ is such a gentleman. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Pao's a bitch, so is Loren. Alexi will grow tired of her. 

I hope these couples all think long and hard about having children, but most esp Alexi. Loren will be a nightmare to co-parent with should he ever leave her. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

Everything about Pow looks like a knock off. She is very different from her first season. Its just way too much with the branded merchandise. She should be building HER brand.

Russ is such a gentleman. 

I think that I liked Pao the first season.

I like nice things and will admit to having 8 pairs of Louboutin shoes. Most were bought on-sale and are the 'classics'. Can't find them near me anymore so haven't bought any in years. The brand has really cheapened. I also have a few pairs of other high-end brand shoes. I have a hard time finding shoes for my feet and the ones made in Italy tend to fit the best. So I wait for sales or clearance.

I don't like carrying hugely branded items - especially ones with lots of logos. The smaller the label name the better.

Russ is far too patient with her. He will clue in that Pao ain't pretty, she just looks that way.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So...she was fine and a nice person until he bought her a pair of "beep."

But then he said that even the money couldn't change her attitude after.

So, the money DID change her attitude from nice to not nice.  

He can't keep his story straight.

Not only that but he also said that she confessed to him about the cheating but then said that he "put the pieces together" and figured it out. So which was it? That just convinced me he is making all this shit up. I'm not surprised Anfisa calls him a liar, we have seen it several times by now that he is not being honest. About anything. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, SoshulMeedya said:

Yes, on top of everything else, she obviously doesn't bother to spay or neuter her cats, based on the kittens frolicking.

I know, it bummed me out when I saw the innocent little kittehs.  She's probably not a diligent litter box cleaner outer, so I'm sure the place reeks. In addition to the usual stench. 

2 minutes ago, ava111 said:

Not only that but he also said that she confessed to him about the cheating but then said that he "put the pieces together" and figured it out. So which was it? That just convinced me he is making all this shit up. I'm not surprised Anfisa calls him a liar, we have seen it several times by now that he is not being honest. About anything. 

For him to do it so often, Jeorge is a terrible liar. I felt sorry for Anfisa during all that, how alone she must have felt but didn't dare show her vulnerability. I know, she's a gold digger and she whips Jeorges ass, but that doesn't mean she's not deserving of some sympathy. At least the other men spoke up in her defense, even ol Mo. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, NinaH said:

The way Mo handles Danielle is brilliant. He stays calm, tries to avoid her and makes sure to have witnesses to her fatal attraction behavior.  He's a con artist and played her and that is not admirable. But I get a kick out of him letting her spin like a top. 

Danielle went home after the show and realized it was all over. There will be no 4th season of 90 day for her. She couldn't get ahold of Mohamed, couldn't get him deported, and I bet she stopped getting those attentive phone calls from the production crew too. She went a whole week with no attention from any of them. So she fired up those little brain cells of hers and decided to sue Mohamed. Nice to see she's found a new raison d'etre. That will keep her going for a while. Let's see if she's smart enough to hire a decent private detective to find him. It must be driving her nuts that she can't see what he's up to.

2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The LV Multicolor line was discontinued 2-3 years ago. She could've purchased that Alma used for significantly less than in the heyday when every It girl had one.

I noticed Anfisa had a Gucci Dionysus. Ugly, but expensive and on trend. Her bag game is much stronger than Pao's, for what it's worth. I bet hers is real.

The last exchange between Anfisa and Jorge said it all with respect to The World According to Anfisa.

Anfisa:  You don't give a f*** about me!

Jorge: Just like you don't give a f*** about me.

Anfisa: Yeah, but I didn't say anything bad about you.

Because I guess saying bad things about your spouse on tv is exponentially worse than not giving a f*** about him. And saying so to his face. Those two are such bad actors. That whole scene when they got back to the hotel was the worst.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 11

They all seemed to be burning out tonight.  Even Loren wasn't jumping in much (though that no doubt was because Alexi told her to STFU after the previous taping).  Jorge kept insinuating things without giving specifics.  Well if she cheated, provide some details.  If she's stripping, say she's stripping.  Either you come clean with all of it or don't say anything.  He's such a loser and they are totally dysfunctional together.  And telling the show host he got her implants in the most crass way possible just makes him look stupid and sad.  Pao needs to stop sticking up for her friend.  So what if she's known him for 15 years?  If she knew him for 50 years his behavior is  still inappropriate.  If I was Russ I would just say he can say what he wants to me just as long as he doesn't mind getting hit.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

OMG, Jorge gave me the creeps. Spine chilling. 

I sensed Jorge's psychopathic tendencies in Part 1. 

Anfisa should have pulled a Mohammed and disappeared. Even her decision to stay in the same room with him had me scared for her. The reports that they're back together tells me that they were scripted/ acting, or she thrives on the danger and drama. 

Edited by 7isBlue
  • Love 4

Danielle at the end: "Boo hoo! Mahammit won't let me sue him! It's not fair!"

She has such a hard on for him. Everything she does is for his attention. Suing him is just another way to stay on his radar. It wouldn't surprise me if she wants him deported NOT because she wants revenge but because she wants him to continue to be part of his life, even in a peripheral way. It's a control thing. I could actually see her managing to get him deported, waiting a few months, and then offering to re-marry him and bring him back. (Not saying this would work, just saying I can see her trying.) I had a friend like that once. She had this weird savior complex in which she'd do crappy things to people just so that she could turn around and rescue them from the effects of it later. (Ex: she'd spread awful rumors about you and then be your shoulder to cry on. Or break into your house and steal something so that she could insert herself into the investigation and help you look for it.) 

• Love 9

I also think that one of the reasons she called the show a week later is because she was trying to talk them into giving her Mo's new contact info. "It's important that I have his contact info because..." I think she thought that if she pressed, they'd cave. I hope they didn't, although if they were sensing more drama gold, they may have. 

• Love 3

And who was that "host?"  She looked like an Egyptian mummy pulled from a tomb in the desert and covered in a frilly dress.  And her interviewing skills are zip zilch nada.  Any competent host could have gotten Jorge (real name unspecified) to open up.  We needed Andy Cohen, or Nev.  I hope they aren't paying her much.  

• Love 7
7 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

At least when you're being paid for sex you only have to do it a few hours a day.

With Jorge, it would be 3 seconds tops.  Still not worth it though.

4 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

And who was that "host?"  She looked like an Egyptian mummy pulled from a tomb in the desert and covered in a frilly dress.  And her interviewing skills are zip zilch nada.  Any competent host could have gotten Jorge (real name unspecified) to open up.  We needed Andy Cohen, or Nev.  I hope they aren't paying her much.  

Andy is lame at interviewing, Nev is too nice.  Jeff Lewis is always my pick for a reality show interviewer.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Dobian said:

They all seemed to be burning out tonight.  Even Loren wasn't jumping in much (though that no doubt was because Alexi told her to STFU after the previous taping).  Jorge kept insinuating things without giving specifics.  Well if she cheated, provide some details.  If she's stripping, say she's stripping.  Either you come clean with all of it or don't say anything.  He's such a loser and they are totally dysfunctional together.  And telling the show host he got her implants in the most crass way possible just makes him look stupid and sad.  Pao needs to stop sticking up for her friend.  So what if she's known him for 15 years?  If she knew him for 50 years his behavior is  still inappropriate.  If I was Russ I would just say he can say what he wants to me just as long as he doesn't mind getting hit.

21 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

Pao is such a bitch and Loren is not far behind.

2 minutes ago, tincansailor981 said:

A gentleman who lets his wife piss all over him.  She's self centered,  rude, disrespectful, and selfish.  My man needs to grow a pair and call her on her B.S.

The way she was just laughing her head off and having that shit-grin on her face while they played the Juan segments made me want to smack her in the gob. I would ask ''Does she not have a single ounce of respect for her husband?'' but that would be overly rethorical. (Sp on Rethorical? English not my 1st language.)

Edited by Landlord
soy an idioth who can't spell. lol
  • Love 16
10 hours ago, Sprockets said:

Well that was a huge time suck.  George:  "Ask her what she's doing.  I won't tell you."  Anfisa:  "I'm not doing anything."  Lather, rinse, repeat.  

I guess she's become a Mormon?  Taken up knitting?  Become one of those terrifying knitting Mormons?  

I think we all know what Anfisa is doing.  

I love the host's polite time-wasting prompts. "Is she a teacher? A band instructor? A social worker? A sushi chef?"

I guess if her place of employment is a place he can go visit, she must be stripping as opposed to being a cam girl again.

17 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Better than the distracting keyhole dress she wore last time.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

With Jorge, it would be 3 seconds tops.  Still not worth it though.

Andy is lame at interviewing, Nev is too nice.  Jeff Lewis is always my pick for a reality show interviewer.

Three seconds and then a lifetime of showers where she never really gets clean again.

• Love 5

Pao couldn't possibly defend Russ to her friend but you can bet your ass that if one of Russ' friends was doing that to HER she'd have been all up in his ass about it. "I'm your wife, mi amore! Do you not have respect for me? How could you let them talk to me like that, mi amore! Be a man!"

• Love 21
52 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I love the host's polite time-wasting prompts. "Is she a teacher? A band instructor? A social worker? A sushi chef?"

Pathetic.  She should have just said, "Jorge or whatever your real name is, what does Anfisa do for a living?  I need an answer, now."  And then let the silence drag on.  Or the producers should have taken him out back and roughed him up, but only if the let us watch. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

'I need him to confirm his address so I can sue him'...slightly paraphrasing, but it's the first time Danielle made be laugh out loud. 

Poor Alexi. Just come out and tell Loren she's obnoxious and embarrassing. She forgive him, because he's so delicious. 

Chantel pretty much telling Pao to shut her trap was priceless.

Pao snarking on Anfisa for walking off...um, didn't she walk off when Russ said she hasn't turned many jobs down??

Danielle. You have a lawyer. Who has a staff. Its their job to find him, not yours. Dear god she is dumb.

The walk to the limo with that sad slice of pizza--oh Danielle. I bet she had cookies from the catering in her purse too. I thought I had a complicated relationship with catered food (work at a university, catering all the time, known to saunter by as an event is wrapping up to see if I can score a free sandwich or brownie, or stock up on sugar and half and half for my tea), but this was just so pitiful. Do you think she understands that she can get whatever she wants to eat delivered to her hotel room? No need to act like a poor person, you're in NYC on TLC's dime.

I was all about Alexi last night. Do we think its the first time anyone ever checked Loren? She was certainly nonplussed.

Pao is a full, dyed in the wool hypocrite. Only Pao is allowed diva fits, storming off (so we can admire her ass!) and sulks. I'm not sure if its because she's a sexyspicyLatina and therefore fiery and temperamental, or because she married her husband for "the right reasons". But she and Anfisa are no different. Pao can say what she does is "art" all she wants. Its sexy, titillating pictures for consumption by the general public. She needs a heaping helping of shut the hell up. 

10 hours ago, Liamsmom617 said:

Pedro, why can't I quit you? He is too fucking adorable. 

I love Pedro. He has such a sweet smile.

46 minutes ago, Landlord said:

The way she was just laughing her head off and having that shit-grin on her face while they played the Juan segments made me want to smack her in the gob. I would ask ''Does she not have a single ounce of respect for her husband?'' but that would be overly rethorical. (Sp on Rethorical? English not my 1st language.)

She honestly does not see that she was wrong, drunk, acting spiteful and rude. She thinks she's adorable. Worse, she thinks her nasty, bloated poisonous little buddy Juan is adorable too. Clueless.

34 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Pao couldn't possibly defend Russ to her friend but you can bet your ass that if one of Russ' friends was doing that to HER she'd have been all up in his ass about it. "I'm your wife, mi amore! Do you not have respect for me? How could you let them talk to me like that, mi amore! Be a man!"

Agreed! Before you could say "my career"!

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Danielle. You have a lawyer. Who has a staff. Its their job to find him, not yours. Dear god she is dumb.

The walk to the limo with that sad slice of pizza--oh Danielle. I bet she had cookies from the catering in her purse too. I thought I had a complicated relationship with catered food (work at a university, catering all the time, known to saunter by as an event is wrapping up to see if I can score a free sandwich or brownie, or stock up on sugar and half and half for my tea), but this was just so pitiful. Do you think she understands that she can get whatever she wants to eat delivered to her hotel room? No need to act like a poor person, you're in NYC on TLC's dime.

I think perhaps the pizza was to tide her over until the room service order arrived? No telling how long it would take them to get there!

I was waiting for her to catch Mo again in the corner of her eye, or just someone who looked like Mo, and take off running after them, pizza in hand.

• Love 6

How can Danyeel buy her own pizza?  Pizza is expensive. 

Don't people realize how much she paid for Muhamit to be her cuddles forever  how much she invested into bringin' Mohamed here but was frauded for?

• Love 6