Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

Pao enjoys her Miami life while Russ struggles in Oklahoma; Danielle tries to move on; Mohamed starts over; Jorge reveals a secret to Anfisa; Loren misses NY and her BFF; Chantel and Pedro deal with betraying her family.

First impressions- Mo has lost weight, Danielle is still nuts. Paola and Russ should split up. Anfisa is not attractive inside or out. Loren is spoiled rotten, get a job like the rest of us.

• Love 15
(edited)
14 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

First impressions- Mo has lost weight, Danielle is still nuts. Paola and Russ should split up. Anfisa is not attractive inside or out. Loren is spoiled rotten, get a job like the rest of us.

Anfisa used to be pretty. She ruined her looks with all the plastic surgery. She'd need a lobotomy to fix her personality.

Danielle needs to grow up and move on from her delusions of getting Mo back. She reminds me of a girl who is willing to be FWB with her crush hoping she can make him love her.

Edited by Godfrey
fix
  • Love 9

Every one of these Americans is convinced that their foreign spouse is going to love them out of gratitude for getting to live in America. In fact, they're convinced that their foreign spouse is obligated to love them out of gratitude and they're just utterly shocked to learn that love and gratitude are not remotely the same thing.

Every one of these Americans is an idiot. They thought they could buy a much hotter partner than any they could get in America. Well, they did exactly that, but that did not mean that hot partner was going to stay around the instant they got their green card. Did I say all the Americans are idiots?

• Love 17

Pedro and Chantal, both working, she is in school too, and now they want a wedding in the Dominican Republic?? Dumb, dumb, dumb. They are so hot for each other,  and Pedro's English has improved greatly.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, okerry said:

Every one of these Americans is convinced that their foreign spouse is going to love them out of gratitude for getting to live in America. In fact, they're convinced that their foreign spouse is obligated to love them out of gratitude and they're just utterly shocked to learn that love and gratitude are not remotely the same thing.

Every one of these Americans is an idiot. They thought they could buy a much hotter partner than any they could get in America. Well, they did exactly that, but that did not mean that hot partner was going to stay around the instant they got their green card. Did I say all the Americans are idiots?

So far, Mo is the only one to split after getting the green card. Anfisa may be next but she's been threatening to leave since day 1.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

So far, Mo is the only one to split after getting the green card. Anfisa may be next but she's been threatening to leave since day 1.

Paola is long gone. She'll just keep using Mr. Oklahoma as long as it's convenient and he's dumb enough to go along with it.

• Love 19
Just now, okerry said:

Paola is long gone. She'll just keep using Mr. Oklahoma as long as it's convenient and he's dumb enough to go along with it.

Oh! You're right. She's in love with Miami and the party life, not milktoast Russ and Cowtown, OK.

• Love 14

It's a shame that Matt and Alla aren't along for the ride this time.  Maybe they had the good sense to try and make a go of it away from the cameras, Alla was always my favorite, she had a healthy mix of pragmatism and sweetness.  

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate to say it but Anfisa is right, Jorge paints her as a goldigger when convenient for him but she was never dishonest about her expectations. He was in debt the whole time and lied and blames her spending? Really? He told her he was rich and as vile as I think Anfisa is his lies before and after the wedding are unacceptable 

I can't believe I'm mostly siding with Anfisa, but Jorge did explicitly deceive her.  If he traveled throughout Europe spending as if he were rich, I bet he's more than $30,000 in debt.  Every time she's  asked a variant of "Can't you afford this ring/purse/house..." he's given an evasive non-answer.  Assuming Anfisa has at least half a brain, she must have figured out by now that he isn't rich.  Why didn't she just return to Russia and find herself a better money source?  Why marry Jorge, since she obviously can't stand him?  Is it possible that a second k-1 visa wouldn't be granted?

• Love 13
(edited)

On the subject of Danielle's trailer purchase, does she not realize that unless she's buying it outright along with the land it's on, it absolutely CAN be taken away from her if she doesn't make the necessary payments?

Edited by Pfj99
Added phrase to clarify purchases have to be paid for.
  • Love 16
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Pfj99 said:

I can't believe I'm mostly siding with Anfisa, but Jorge did explicitly deceive her.  If he traveled throughout Europe spending as if he were rich, I bet he's more than $30,000 in debt.  Every time she's  asked a variant of "Can't you afford this ring/purse/house..." he's given an evasive non-answer.  Assuming Anfisa has at least half a brain, she must have figured out by now that he isn't rich.  Why didn't she just return to Russia and find herself a better money source?  Why marry Jorge, since she obviously can't stand him?  Is it possible that a second k-1 visa wouldn't be granted?

She said she thought he was being cheap, I think she is more niave than she lets on. Her talking about a post nuptial agreement? More clever than I would give her credit for and Jorge going on the defensive about it proves he is more of a deceitful person than portrayed last season.  Jorge is no victim, Anfisa is trapped and he knows it hence the whole 'if you want a post nuptial then leave'. He is as much of a snake as she is, even more so.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate to say it but Anfisa is right, Jorge paints her as a goldigger when convenient for him but she was never dishonest about her expectations. He was in debt the whole time and lied and blames her spending? Really? He told her he was rich and as vile as I think Anfisa is his lies before and after the wedding are unacceptable 

I completely agree.  This season he is actually admitting he told her he was a millionaire.  Most millionaires do not talk about money so they don't get a gold digger.  Loved when she mentioned the postnup.  She is right, she will be held liable for his debt unless she can prove the debt was before their marriage.

54 minutes ago, Pfj99 said:

On the subject of Danielle's trailer purchase, does she not realize that unless she's buying it outright along with the land it's on, it absolutely CAN be taken away from her if she doesn't make the necessary payments?

She is just so stupid.  You can lose a trailer too.  The thing about trailers is the payment is not a mortgage payment AND you usually have a lot rent too.  Worst of both worlds.  I loved how Mo was trying to convince the lawyer that he was right and the lawyer could not make him see that it's over.

• Love 4
(edited)

I am disappointed they are not covering everyone from this season.  I was looking forward to seeing Melanie and Devar.  

Oh my, where do I start.  Danielle Is the gift that keeps on giving.   I find her both fascinating and repulsive. She is such a pathetic person.  When I find my heart aching for her she zaps me with her crazy.   She is going back to college?  Oh come on.  Her grammar is atrocious.  They teach that in junior high, how did she ever get into a college?!   She has no money and painfully stupid.  

Pedro and Chantel.  If paid money to get someone here and he sent money back home to his family that would be the end of it.  How dare he?  His family is doing just fine, they are greedy, that is what.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5

I have never been more back and forth than I am over the Mohammed/Danielle situation. I have pretty firmly been in the camp of he should go back to Tunsinia... especially having watched earlier episodes today with the marathon. He kept saying how he was tricked and left everything to come here, well if he really felt that way he had plenty of chances to back out, it's pretty convenient that he never tried to leave until they were already married and he had his green card. 

Back to this episode though, I found it so funny how he seemed so confused about why Danielle would go back on her word, everything he kept saying like her making promises she didn't keep was things he did too. Again having literally just watched where he convinced her before to withdraw the annulment by saying they would be friends only to completely turn on that, and yet he was dumbfounded that she wasn't so easy to sway a second time. 

But then she was being childishly spiteful about the whole thing too, like taking actual delight in ruining his life... I'm not gonna lie, I'd probably want the same, but it just felt like she took it a little too far, I don't know how to explain it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Pedro and Chantel.  If paid money to get someone here and he sent money back home to his family that would be the end of it.  How dare he?  His family is doing just fine, they are greedy, that is what.  

This is 100% the culture of many of the folks from the Caribbean and somewhat in the African-American community as well, not greed.  Having been born and raised (and still living) in South Florida, you see this a lot.  When families from the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Trinidad, etc. manage to get a member or two over to the United States, however that may be, those individuals always send something back home.  That's just the way it is.  You can have people who are single, dating, with or without entire families of their own, it doesn't matter.  You send money, supplies, clothes, etc. back home.  A lot of people back on these islands, particularly the case in Haiti, live in abject poverty where circumstances can turn on the drop of a dime and desperately need help.  Seriously, the local Wal-Mart frequently runs out of toothpaste and deodorant because people will buy all of whatever is on the shelf to send back home.  Same with juice, ramen noodles, etc.  It has always been the accepted practice that once you make it over and start working, you send help home.  Most people try to establish a foothold for themselves and then work to bring more of the family over, but until then, you send back what you can to help.  But even if no one else plans to come over, you still send back money to the family.  A lot of it is also when it's a male who's come over and is working.  They are especially expected to send back help once they are working.

I guess it's never much of an issue in most relationships because most couples are either from the same country or one where the values are the same.  I'm not from the Caribbean, but dated someone from Jamaica for a couple years and this was standard practice.  I never questioned it because our stuff was paid and we weren't struggling, so I wasn't going to begrudge him sending money back home to his parents and siblings who were.  And they weren't super poor or anything, it's just something you do.  

Chantel's family, especially her brother need to back off.  I'd be pissed too if I were Pedro.  Listening to her parents berate him is one thing.  But the brother?  Fall back and mind your own business.  He's not the one who has told any lies.  That's all Chantel.  

Edited by KBrownie
Left out a word
  • Love 24

@KBrownie, I am well aware of what you said.  My issue here is that she paid a lot of money to get  him here for a green card, and supported him.   It is his responsibility to confer with her, his wife, how their money is to be spent.  When i said they are greedy I was getting them mixed up with Devar's family.   I can't remember Pedro's family.  

• Love 3

Too me just because Chantel paid a lot of money for Pedro to be in the US doesn't automatically make her the controller of money. A lot of these couples go back in forth arguing on who Gave up the most & sacrificed more to be together. That's not now how it works, you can't keep resenting one another,it's not healthy at all ,it shows their insecurities & almost makes me feel like these people regret getting married.

They all knew damn well what they were getting into ,when they signed those marriage license. It's suppose to be a life long commitment  of love, not a life life competition of who gave up more.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

I am disappointed they are not covering everyone from this season.  I was looking forward to seeing Melanie and Devar.  

Oh my, where do I start.  Danielle Is the gift that keeps on giving.   I find her both fascinating and repulsive. She is such a pathetic person.  When I find my heart aching for her she zaps me with her crazy.   She is going back to college?  Oh come on.  Her grammar is atrocious.  They teach that in junior high, how did she ever get into a college?!   She has no money and painfully stupid.  

interesting--wasnt that the issue with melanie and devar?? I still think pedro and chantal are still in the physical chemistry stage and blinded by that. And about Danielle, you could tell she was turned on by the fact that Mohammed reached out to her (blech). as you said, its heartbreaking and riveting all at the same time.

4 hours ago, KBrownie said:

This is 100% the culture of many of the folks from the Caribbean and somewhat in the African-American community as well, not greed.  Having been born and raised (and still living) in South Florida, you see this a lot.  When families from the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Trinidad, etc. manage to get a member or two over to the United States, however that may be, those individuals always send something back home.  That's just the way it is.  You can have people who are single, dating, with or without entire families of their own, it doesn't matter.  You send money, supplies, clothes, etc. back home.  A lot of people back on these islands, particularly the case in Haiti, live in abject poverty where circumstances can turn on the drop of a dime and desperately need help.  Seriously, the local Wal-Mart frequently runs out of toothpaste and deodorant because people will buy all of whatever is on the shelf to send back home.  Same with juice, ramen noodles, etc.  It has always been the accepted practice that once you make it over and start working, you send help home.  Most people try to establish a foothold for themselves and then work to bring more of the family over, but until then, you send back what you can to help.  But even if no one else plans to come over, you still send back money to the family.  A lot of it is also when it's a male who's come over and is working.  They are especially expected to send back help once they are working.

I guess it's never much of an issue in most relationships because most couples are either from the same country or one where the values are the same.  I'm not from the Caribbean, but dated someone from Jamaica for a couple years and this was standard practice.  I never questioned it because our stuff was paid and we weren't struggling, so I wasn't going to begrudge him sending money back home to his parents and siblings who were.  And they weren't super poor or anything, it's just something you do.  

Chantel's family, especially her brother need to back off.  I'd be pissed too if I were Pedro.  Listening to her parents berate him is one thing.  But the brother?  Fall back and mind your own business.  He's not the one who has told any lies.  That's all Chantel.  

one of my good friends is an MD who is originally from St Lucia....several of his siblings are still in the west indies and he regularly sends them money and supplies...it is very much a societal thing, agreed, more so in his case since he became so successful.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Pfj99 said:

I second that. We live in a trailer, landowner can kick our ass out ANY time he pleases, for any reason he pleases. Even if our trailer is paid for.

• Love 4

Oklahoma is my adopted state and need to take one sec to defend it. Much money and effort has gone into renovating a downtown area called Bricktown. There are many shops, restaurants, clubs to walk to. OKC boasts an NBA team too. Don't know much about the Hispanic community, although I would think there would be some fun Latin American friends for Pao,  there are more in Miami for sure, but OKC does have a night life.That being said, Russ is such a sad sack, and who pays $450. (Tip???) for a cut and color? These two need to split now before Russ gets hurt more.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

Too me just because Chantel paid a lot of money for Pedro to be in the US doesn't automatically make her the controller of money. A lot of these couples go back in forth arguing on who Gave up the most & sacrificed more to be together. That's not now how it works, you can't keep resenting one another,it's not healthy at all ,it shows their insecurities & almost makes me feel like these people regret getting married.

They all knew damn well what they were getting into ,when they signed those marriage license. It's suppose to be a life long commitment  of love, not a life life competition of who gave up more.

On the one hand, he needs to discuss with her how much and how often he's going to send money home because that's what you do when you're married. If you want to be able to make decisions without consulting anyone, then you need to be single. That said, she seems to think she's more important in the relationship because she's native-born American and therefore has final say over what happens with the money. Of course, it could simply be she's making more money than he is and feels self-important because of that; that happens to a lot of people who make more money than their spouse and it ends up damaging their relationships/marriages, too. Personally, I think if he weren't so in love with her titties and butt, he'd have fled for home after that incident in the club where she drunkenly ground against some random guy and acted like she didn't have a fiancee. She's lucky he isn't like me when that happened because otherwise he'd have just left her there. Of course, I don't really have any tolerance or compassion for drunk people because I just feel like you should be sufficiently aware of your alcohol tolerance to drink socially without getting drunk; thus, whatever happens to you when you're drunk is mostly your own fault.

• Love 2

Anfisa kicks Jorge out; Loren learns life-altering news that devastates Alexei; Danielle starts over with her daughters; Mohamed looks for love; Pao's past catches up with her and Russ in Miami; Chantel tests Pedro's patience and trust.

Anfisa and Jorge need to break up already. Just get that green card and run. 

I am really sick of Danielle and Mohammed. They need to get off my screen. 

Loren just drives me nuts. If you miss NYC that much you shouldn't have left. Quit whining and complaining. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I seriously cannot believe how fully #TeamAnfisa I am. And also how fully #TeamPaolaThoseBrowsReally? I am. 

I know... me too! I'm shocked at myself.  He admits to deceiving her.  Says if you love someone you love them poor or rich.  uhhhh NO,  you do not love someone that weighs you down with thousands of debt you didn't know about! (well i guess you do if you have a pretty long relationship with them) AND she moved here expecting a certain lifestyle.  Gold digger or not, she was lied to. 

1 hour ago, jacksgirl said:

Oklahoma is my adopted state and need to take one sec to defend it. Much money and effort has gone into renovating a downtown area called Bricktown. There are many shops, restaurants, clubs to walk to. OKC boasts an NBA team too. Don't know much about the Hispanic community, although I would think there would be some fun Latin American friends for Pao,  there are more in Miami for sure, but OKC does have a night life.That being said, Russ is such a sad sack, and who pays $450. (Tip???) for a cut and color? These two need to split now before Russ gets hurt more.

To change brown/black hair to platinum blonde PROPERLY and with her long hair, you bet it's going to cost that much.  That probably took forever.  You have to be careful going from really dark to really light.  I had a friend who basically had all her hair fall out because the salon screwed it up and she had to wear wigs for quite awhile until her hair was long enough to get extensions.

And it looked like a fancy salon so that probably increased the cost too.

• Love 12

So gunderda, I bow to your superior knowledge on hair color and have a question. How much maintenance is that hair? I'm guessing roots every few weeks? That's a hundred more here and there I assume? And the tip question was legit. I tip my stylist 20%, we Okies can be classy, take that Pao. A cut and color gets tipped am I right?

• Love 1

Anfisa wants to be a housewife and not do a lick of house work. She is the Russian Peggy Bundy.

f271486db0ea80a4822b2f34ca83f3af.jpg

Still don't feel a bit sorry for Jorge when last season he knew good and damn well that Anfisa literally couldn't even boil water and actually said she wouldn't be cooking and they'd be eating out. 

Anfisa has been showing Jorge who she is from GO. Jorge just hasn't been believing it or refusing to thinking he could transform her.

Where Anfisa loses me though is being physically violent. NOPE!. 

I always thought Pao's hair was way too dark to the point of being harsh on her. She looks better as a blond than I thought she would, however, that exact color isn't her best match. I darker blond probably wouldn't been more flattering.

Okay, was it just me wondering if her stylists was just gonna dye her wig blond when she sat in that chair and both she and he were actually like all that dark hair was just growing out of her scalp?  She was wearing a wig or wiglet, extensions or something. She is gonna have to learn to blend her fake pieces better because it looks kinda ratty on occasion especially when blond. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Says if you love someone you love them poor or rich

Then why did he feel the need to lie and mislead her about it? Jorge is a schlub and a slacker, Anfisa is way too sharp an on the ball for him. He'll always lose... largely because he's so stupid he'll always be wrong.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

So gunderda, I bow to your superior knowledge on hair color and have a question. How much maintenance is that hair? I'm guessing roots every few weeks? That's a hundred more here and there I assume? And the tip question was legit. I tip my stylist 20%, we Okies can be classy, take that Pao. A cut and color gets tipped am I right?

Blonde hair I believe is every 4-6 weeks.  Touch ups probably start at $80 (that's what my stylist charges for blonde but she's on the cheap side) and that's just for highlights. I'm not sure what full on blonde would be.  My stylist has always talked me out of it because the up keep is terrible.  So I did it myself lol (not the upkeep though.... I let it grow out quite a bit and re-bleached it but now I haven't touched in in almost a year)

My hair stylist charges $80 for blonde highlights and then $25 for additional colors (I used to get blonde and red) and $45 for a cut and style.  Years ago I was easily spending $250-$300 on a cut and color at a regular salon because I was stupid and thought I had that money to be throwing around (and I didn't).  And yes, then you add tip so I would imagine her $450 included tip.

4 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Okay, was it just me wondering if her stylists was just gonna dye her wig blond when she sat in that chair and both she and he were actually like all that dark hair was just growing out of her scalp?  She was wearing a wig or wiglet, extensions or something. She is gonna have to learn to blend her fake pieces better because it looks kinda ratty on occasion especially when blond. 

I thought it looked like she had extensions too, she had a lot of shorter pieces but maybe it was just easier to see the layers when she was blonde?? 

• Love 1

Loren is never, ever satisfied, is she? once she got her golden boy here she's not happy in Florida! Shocker! "Wah! I miss NYC!" She is giant spoiled baby and I am already weary of her never ending whinging and utter lack of consideration for anyone not named Loren.  Chantel should never have gotten married. Her emotional age seems to be about 13. I feel sorry for Pedro, who I think is a nice guy. I'm sure he never imagined that his adored Chantel would make him the scapegoat of every misunderstanding with her judgmental, over involved family. And Team Anfisa, all the way. Sweaty, shifty Jorge is a liar and a dissembler, and now he's acting really creepy. He's saying "Ihave power over you now" which is fairly awful.  

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

15 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Blonde hair I believe is every 4-6 weeks.  Touch ups probably start at $80 (that's what my stylist charges for blonde but she's on the cheap side) and that's just for highlights. I'm not sure what full on blonde would be.  My stylist has always talked me out of it because the up keep is terrible.  So I did it myself lol (not the upkeep though.... I let it grow out quite a bit and re-bleached it but now I haven't touched in in almost a year)

My hair stylist charges $80 for blonde highlights and then $25 for additional colors (I used to get blonde and red) and $45 for a cut and style.  Years ago I was easily spending $250-$300 on a cut and color at a regular salon because I was stupid and thought I had that money to be throwing around (and I didn't).  And yes, then you add tip so I would imagine her $450 included tip.

I thought it looked like she had extensions too, she had a lot of shorter pieces but maybe it was just easier to see the layers when she was blonde?? 

I just thought I would add a little to this conversation. My wife dyes her own hair most of the time. Sometimes I insist she goes to the stylist so she can be taken care of instead of having to do it herself. Anyway, you can extend the life of your colour by not using hot or warm water on it. My wife no longer washes her hair in the shower. She uses apple cider vinegar to wash her hair and only rinses it in cold water. She uses a shower cap to keep water off it while she's showering. This has extended the life of her colour to six months, meaning she only has to maintain the roots (if she wants to keep that colour). Yes, that is six months without the colour fading or washing out at all.

Oh, and if you're wondering, her hair does not smell like vinegar. Instead, it smells clean and sweet and is wonderful to touch.

• Love 6

Paola is so boring and full of herself. I had to FF most of her scenes. She just rambles about nothing. No one is going to want to be around her once her basic looks are gone. 

Russ and Jorge both need self-esteem workshops so they can overcome their need to be used and abused by basic-ass "exotic" women  I'm embarrassed for both of them.

"Muhammit" and Danielle are still pathetic but at least they're interesting. 

Loren and Chantel are whiny but I think their marriages might actually last... at least for a few years.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

doesn't even need to be love, but AT LEAST respect and cooperation.  Many marriages have lasted on that alone (which grows to a different kind of love sometimes). 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

I just thought I would add a little to this conversation. My wife dyes her own hair most of the time. Sometimes I insist she goes to the stylist so she can be taken care of instead of having to do it herself. Anyway, you can extend the life of your colour by not using hot or warm water on it. My wife no longer washes her hair in the shower. She uses apple cider vinegar to wash her hair and only rinses it in cold water. She uses a shower cap to keep water off it while she's showering. This has extended the life of her colour to six months, meaning she only has to maintain the roots (if she wants to keep that colour). Yes, that is six months without the colour fading or washing out at all.

Oh, and if you're wondering, her hair does not smell like vinegar. Instead, it smells clean and sweet and is wonderful to touch.

Do you mean she uses the vinegar like shampoo (no actual shampoo used)?  Or she lathers the actual shampoo with the vinegar.  I'm very intrigued with all this. 

My PET PEEVE!!!! "realtor."  Jorge, it's not "ree-la-tor."  It's "real-tor."   It was like a dagger in my head each time.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Do you mean she uses the vinegar like shampoo (no actual shampoo used)?  Or she lathers the actual shampoo with the vinegar.  I'm very intrigued with all this. 

She uses the vinegar instead of shampoo and uses no conditioner anymore. Her hair care costs (other than the dyes) have gone down to a $3 or less per month, where she used to go through a giant bottle of conditioner every week or 10 days (she has long hair). The apple cider vinegar also helps prevent split ends, and it preserves the color by gently cleansing the hair and then sealing the shaft. I'll have her write down all the details for me, and I'll post them as soon as I can. Sometimes she's kind of slow getting this stuff written down for me. LOL. Of course, that's just because she's busy with other things during the day like most people are.

• Love 6

Russ seems to be a nice, grounded, solid, well-meaning guy.  The kind of person I could imagine myself "playing house" with. He'll be a great dad, he'll make sure he has savings for retirement, etc.

Didn't he quit his job because Paola was complaining about him being gone too much? I just can't stand her. She builds an image of herself as exciting hot Latina but she's a crushing bore. And her voice! She compounds her inane conversation with harsh, exceptionally nasal sounds.  She's so stupid it actually bothered her that randos in Columbia think she's not a good fit for Russ. I happen to think Russ deserves a lot better a partner than this vapid airhead.

• Love 18
35 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

With blonde highlights or all over color the touch up is due to the roots growing out.  I'm not sure I've heard of anyone going to get their hair colored every so often because it has faded.  Unless it's been dyed red as red can fade super easily with hot water (I'm always told to not wash my hair a couple of days when I do red, which sucks because I have an oily scalp but red doesn't fade too bad on my hair)

4 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

She uses the vinegar instead of shampoo and uses no conditioner anymore. Her hair care costs (other than the dyes) have gone down to a $3 or less per month, where she used to go through a giant bottle of conditioner every week or 10 days (she has long hair). The apple cider vinegar also helps prevent split ends, and it preserves the color by gently cleansing the hair and then sealing the shaft. I'll have her write down all the details for me, and I'll post them as soon as I can. Sometimes she's kind of slow getting this stuff written down for me. LOL. Of course, that's just because she's busy with other things during the day like most people are.

I am super curious about this as well!  I have medium length hair but have a hard time not using a shampoo that doesn't foam up because I feel like it's not getting cleaned so I'm really interested on how she gets this to work. :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jacksgirl said:

I am betting that the 'Latino" community is as big as the Black community of Los Angeles.  The problem would be like saying Asian when you actually mean Japanese, only she speaks a version of the same primary language that many of the Hispanics around her in Oklahoma do.

• Love 1

Danielle is a few bricks shy of a load.   You got to feel sorry for her kids and all the drama she brings into their lives. 

My money is on Mohammad telling the judge he is gay and will be tortured in Tunisia if he goes back just to stay here.  Loved it when Danielle did not go save him.  Just shows what a user he is.  

Russ us just a nice guy and deserves better.  

• Love 6