Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I think the $7800 is for the rent? I was under the impression that rent is pretty cheap in the States due to the housing market bubble pop? 

The bubble in Los Angeles re inflated years ago and now you see many houses that speculators held for years when the bubble popped  being torn down and rebuilt into McMansions. Many Angelenos living with extended family are hoping for another pop

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

As for Jorge and Anfisa, how did they find house that big for $7800/month in LA?  That's a great deal for the LA area!

Least season they were living in Orange County. My guess is the house is located on the edges of Orange County, maybe closer to the county line with Riverside. If it's in Los Angeles County, my guess is it is farther out and nowhere near the city. The house was huge but the decor is outdated. I don't even know how he could pass the credit check for the lease.

I think Anfisa is stuck with Jorge. She doesn't really have many options. She isn't going to get a multi-millionaire here because he would have options. A man with millions of dollars, willing to pay for a woman, can get someone better looking, and with a better attitude, than Anfisa. She isn't going to be a hot commodity. I don't feel sorry for Jorge as Anfisa has always been upfront about her motives. I wish someone would ask Anfisa if she was a dominatrix and that's why Jorge chose her. You can't tell me it couldn't find a pretty, nice woman who was willing to spend time with him for a green card. 

I want to know if there are any people, other than Danielle, who truly believe Mo married Danielle for anything other than a green card. Every time I see them it blows my mind she believed it was love. Mo is not looking good this season.  

• Love 8
On 6/25/2017 at 9:38 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

I hate to say it but Anfisa is right, Jorge paints her as a goldigger when convenient for him but she was never dishonest about her expectations. He was in debt the whole time and lied and blames her spending? Really? He told her he was rich and as vile as I think Anfisa is his lies before and after the wedding are unacceptable 

I said the same thing about Anfisa. I think she's awful, but she's always (that we've seen anyway) told Jorge exactly why she's marrying him.  Even if he didn't know before, she erased his phone and canceled his flight when he didn't buy her a $10,000 purse! To me, that says it all. Jorge knew that Anfisa only wanted him for his money, which is why he lied and told her he was a millionaire. I remember him saying that he sent her like ten messages before she finally responded, when he told her he was rich. I don't understand what the attraction is though. If I was going to pay for a wife like Jorge is, she would NOT look like Anfisa!

• Love 3
7 hours ago, greekmom said:

I think the $7800 is for the rent? I was under the impression that rent is pretty cheap in the States due to the housing market bubble pop? 

Housing prices vary from region to region, from state to state, and even from town to town. In my small town, for instance, you can have a nice 3-bedroom house for as little as $700 a month. That same house, 30 miles down the road, would be $2,000. In a place like LA, it would probably be $5,000 or more. There is no one size fits all for cost of living here. 

• Love 3

The  Anfisa & Jorge scene where they're arguing over how much she spent,Should be a huge reminder to a lot of women who end up in arguments over spending,especially if you love to shop. My husbands income alone takes care of  just us 2 & more, he would love for me to be a stay at home wife but I refuse to do that,I love making money & I like buying nice things, I'm an adult,. I'm not gonna call my husband & ask for permission anytime I want to buy something,all of my friends who are stay at home moms/wives do this and it absolutely drives me up the wall.

• Love 5
(edited)

Pao's friend is a complete asshole! She's gonna sit there and let him talk about her husband like that?  Pao left her friends and family to marry Russ and move to the U.S. Nobody forced her to do it. 

Now she realizes all her girl friend models have 2 and 3 jobs along with trying to model just so they can make ends meet. Maybe she thought she could pay the OK mortgage once she moved to Miami and instantly made a success of herself but it's not happening. Who filled her head with that idea? Her agent? Sure, she may have a couple of crappy low rent modeling gigs here and there, big deal.  Russ should have taken the job in Seattle.  Did he turn it down or did he interview for it and wasn't officially offered the job? If he turned it down, what a fool. It's a great town if you can stand it raining all the time. 

Loren, honey. Shut. Your. Mouth. What happens at the bachelorette party stays at the bachelorette party. No good is going to come of you pouring your guilty heart out to your husband. 

Danielle and the trailer. Bless her heart. That was depressing to watch. Oh well, at least she's trying. I would like to see this new boyfriend that lives 6 hrs away. Not sure if that is all in her head, just like Mo really being in love with her. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
(edited)

The time to tell Anfisa about not being a millionaire and your $30K+ debt is before you bring her to the States, before you marry her, and certainly before you take her to see a $7800/month rental.  I don't care how many sisters Jorge has telling him how great he is, he's a piece of shit for making stupid promises he couldn't keep.  Even if you're one of the original investors in Amazon, you don't chase a woman who wants nothing to do with you until you promise to buy her everything she wants then get to act surprised when they're digging for gold.  Anfisa isn't my cup of tea, but she's never lied about why she is with Jorge.. and she's still not lying.  I felt genuinely bad for her while she was sharing her feelings with her friend.  His blindsided act is so old, and he's almost predatory.

Side note:  Get a new realtor.  When you say my budget is $5K/month and she takes you somewhere that's almost $8K/month, she's crap.  Then she has the audacity to say how uncomfortable it is for her when a wife wants a home and the husband can't afford it.  They shouldn't even be there, dimbulb!

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Now she realizes all her girl friend models have 2 and 3 jobs along with trying to model just so they can make ends meet.

How did this never come up during her initial time in Miami?

Edited by Drogo
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Drogo said:

The time to tell Anfisa about not being a millionaire and your $30K+ debt is before you bring her to the States, before you marry her, and certainly before you take her to see a $7800/month rental.  I don't care how many sisters Jorge has telling him how great he is, he's a piece of shit for making stupid promises he couldn't keep.  Even if you're one of the original investors in Amazon, you don't chase a woman who wants nothing to do with you until you promise to buy her everything she wants then get to act surprised when they're digging for gold.  Anfisa isn't my cup of tea, but she's never lied about why she is with Jorge.. and she's still not lying.  I felt genuinely bad for her while she was sharing her feelings with her friend.  His blindsided act is so old, and he's almost predatory.

How did this never come up during her initial time in Miami?

Did they ever get into how the bills are getting paid? If Russ was lad off and not fired, he could be getting unemployment. Also a minimal amount from the show. But how does that pay for a mortgage payment, her rent in Miami, living expenses for both, and of course her salon treatments. Is Pao working an actual job?? Or maybe Russ has a job locally while he looks for another oil fueled job? 

Just now, Awfarmington said:

But how does that pay for a mortgage payment, her rent in Miami, living expenses for both, and of course her salon treatments.

I'd bet the farm her salon treatment was "on the house" in reality.  Between the schmaltzy owner coming to greet her and the "Master Stylist" chyron, this salon was psyched to be on television.  They probably did the "checkout" just for show.  I heard once that every time you see a business' sign or name, they "paid" to be on the show (either with money or provided goods/services.)

• Love 9

Someone may want to explain to Anfisa the American laws regarding domestic violence.( I am not by any means defending Jorge for lying to her, I honestly think he did) Look how many times he has come clean on national TV about the lies but it shows in the clips that she physically attacks him at least twice!! She may want to call Amber Portwood and ask her what jel is like because she is definitely headed in that direction. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Cynthia8036 said:

I said the same thing about Anfisa. I think she's awful, but she's always (that we've seen anyway) told Jorge exactly why she's marrying him.  Even if he didn't know before, she erased his phone and canceled his flight when he didn't buy her a $10,000 purse! To me, that says it all. Jorge knew that Anfisa only wanted him for his money, which is why he lied and told her he was a millionaire. I remember him saying that he sent her like ten messages before she finally responded, when he told her he was rich. I don't understand what the attraction is though. If I was going to pay for a wife like Jorge is, she would NOT look like Anfisa!

Just how many women are actually for sale? And those were probably snatched up by that limited amount of men with more resources than Jorge

26 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I'd bet the farm her salon treatment was "on the house" in reality.  Between the schmaltzy owner coming to greet her and the "Master Stylist" chyron, this salon was psyched to be on television.  They probably did the "checkout" just for show.  I heard once that every time you see a business' sign or name, they "paid" to be on the show (either with money or provided goods/services.)

That's a good point, thinking back, I'm sure all these services are probably free in exchange for the exposure. But what about everything else? Maybe TLC pays more than the rumors are letting on. Or his parents are helping financially. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Someone may want to explain to Anfisa the American laws regarding domestic violence.( I am not by any means defending Jorge for lying to her, I honestly think he did) Look how many times he has come clean on national TV about the lies but it shows in the clips that she physically attacks him at least twice!! She may want to call Amber Portwood and ask her what jel is like because she is definitely headed in that direction. 

I don't see how they could make the charges stick if Jorge didn't back them up. He could say that it's all for the show, and they mutually agreed that the slap would happen. Since reality is not longer reality, they can't use that as definitive proof of a crime. At least not in this case if Jorge would side with her, and of course he would lol. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Awfarmington said:

I don't see how they could make the charges stick if Jorge didn't back them up. He could say that it's all for the show, and they mutually agreed that the slap would happen. Since reality is not longer reality, they can't use that as definitive proof of a crime. At least not in this case if Jorge would side with her, and of course he would lol. 

I think we are real close to TLC following the WWF(E) example and admitting this stuff ain't real

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Raja said:

I think we are real close to TLC following the WWF(E) example and admitting this stuff ain't real

Right. Soon we shall see a disclosure at the beginning of the show how certain scenes may be fictional and not try it at home ?. I have no doubt the slap was for ratings. Not sure if it was producer driven or not. But Jorge and Anfisa are not going to secure their spot by being a boring, happy couple. Look at Dani and Mo, more drama=more TLC income. Ride the TLC train as long as they can is what I'm thinking. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Suzy123 said:

Anfisa has a lumpy face. She has way too fillers pumped in her face. Her head actually looks like it has grown. She should really quit the fillers. 

I saw a recent picture of her, no filters, no makeup, no eyelashes. She is actually very beautiful.  There is a very sweet look about her smile. There is nothing wrong with the way she applies her makeup, I think it totally doesn't work for her.

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

I don't care how many sisters Jorge has telling him how great he is, he's a piece of shit for making stupid promises he couldn't keep.

So much that. I can't believe they are complaining about Anfisa. They should take a second look at their lying sack, slacked-jawed, drooling moron of a brother.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

The  Anfisa & Jorge scene where they're arguing over how much she spent,Should be a huge reminder to a lot of women who end up in arguments over spending,especially if you love to shop. My husbands income alone takes care of  just us 2 & more, he would love for me to be a stay at home wife but I refuse to do that,I love making money & I like buying nice things, I'm an adult,. I'm not gonna call my husband & ask for permission anytime I want to buy something,all of my friends who are stay at home moms/wives do this and it absolutely drives me up the wall.

I agree 100% - I am about to enter my second marriage, I have two teens, future hubby is never married/no kids.  We have NEVER argued over money.....we keep separate checking and treat a lot of stuff like a business.  "Here is your half of the mortgage!  Out for dinner?  I will buy!"  It is not that hard and firm - we don't write our names on food in the fridge, mind you, but it makes it so much easier to be up front about $$.  I know this will change as we move forward but to come home and justify a $10 bracelet?  Or my $120 Dansko shoes?  No thanks.  (Future Hubby does quite well spending on hunting and camping equipment.....so it all evens out I guess!!)  

$30000 in debt and not a millionaire?  Good gosh Jorge......they deserve each other.  Anything else you are lying about there, Jorge?  At least Anfisa is upfront about her motives.  

Loren and Alexis - Loren just cool it with your friend Lisa and admit you made a mistake w/ the bachelorette party.  It wasn't the strippers it was the lying.  Alexis moved across teh country so give him some slack.  I do think these two will make it.

Chantal and Pedro - Chantal....YOU LIED TO YOUR PARENTS FOR 90 DAYS THEN THREW PEDRO UNDER THE BUS.  Pedro is a good guy and you should all do some healing as your whole family seems like good people who need to talk about stuff and heal.  

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

My bet is she hasn't left Russ yet because she's waiting to see if they make any money in the sale of the house.

Pao and Anfisa didn't leave their spouses because they want to be on TV. If they leave the tv show doesn't need them. I don't think they could carry the drama like Danielle and Mo by not being together. They will try to milk the show until they find a better source of money aka another sucker.

• Love 5

I thought that scene with Anfisa and Jorge in some alley discussing his finances or lack thereof came across as very fake and forced. Where even were they? 

Am I the only one that thought the friendship between Anfisa and the jeweler Jorge bought the engagement ring a bit weird?

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Now she realizes all her girl friend models have 2 and 3 jobs along with trying to model just so they can make ends meet. 

I cackled when her agent said she wouldn't bother her for any gigs under $100. Made me think of supermodel Linda Evangelista quote: "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day."  

Pao is widening the net and including actress as one of her career goals as evidenced by the inclusion of the scene of her in acting class. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Sorry Paola.  You are beautiful but starting out at 29 modeling in Miami where the competition for such jobs are fierce....you are not going to make enough money to support yourself with the style of living you want.  I do think she loved Russ at first but she loves partying and the lifestyle more.  He is so much going to cramp her style if/when he moves to Miami.  

Do we really need more updates on Danielle and Mohammad.  Talk about fraudulent marriages and abuse of the K-1 visa program! 

At least Anfisa has always been honest that it is all about the money for her.  It is a shame she has ruined her face with the plastic surgery. 

At least Chantal and Pedro and Loren and Alexi seem to be in love despite problems.  Loren, your husband gave up his family, friends, and everything he has ever known for you. Is there really such an urgency to travel to go nightclubbing with your BFF at this point in your relationship.  Why not wait until your relationship is more stable. Or, why not go visit NY as a couple and see if he can get to know her friend. 

Edited by Palomar
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Am I the only one that thought the friendship between Anfisa and the jeweler Jorge bought the engagement ring a bit weird?

The one who basically asked him "Why is your fiance stalking you every 8 seconds on your iPhone?"  Nope, not weird at all..

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Drogo said:

The one who basically asked him "Why is your fiance stalking you every 8 seconds on your iPhone?"  Nope, not weird at all..

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about that! Definitely not weird at all ?

• Love 2
20 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Paola does not give a single shit about Russ. She has delusions of grandeur thinking she's going to be a rich and famous model. It's not going to happen.  She's too old to start now.  Modeling agencies like their girls to start out super young like 18-20.   Pao needs to stop listening to the BS her agent is giving her.  As long as Pao keeps paying her,  the agent is gonna keep on encouraging her. 

I don't think Loren and whats his name could afford to live in NYC. I don't know how she did it the first time. Unless they both have great jobs we don't know about. 

Anfisa- dump fatass and go find a rich  LA sugar daddy. I don't think love fits in to her priorities so it should be simple for her to move on. 

I join the growing chorus of posters who are pointing out the ridiculousness of Pao thinking she'll be able to break into modeling at 29. And I damn near fell off my couch when she smugly said that she was a strong woman who was pursuing her career! Honey. You don't have a career. You have a speccy agent who will cheerfully take your money while she sends you up for jobs-"at least $100 a day!" (never mind she could make that scooping ice cream). Maybe you'll get a plumbing company calendar. Maybe you'll get a car show. What you won't get is a career. That ship has sailed!

Loren and Alex can't afford to live in NYC. She expects her parents to pay their rent, like they did before when she lived there. No way she could afford her huge apartment in NYC on her executive assistant salary alone. 

Anfisa will be fine. She's a survivor. Jorge is a loser, and his sisters are really vulgar. How many times do we have to hear one of them reference Anfisa "spreading her legs"? I'm far from a prude, but Jesus. That is classless.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I join the growing chorus of posters who are pointing out the ridiculousness of Pao thinking she'll be able to break into modeling at 29. And I damn near fell off my couch when she smugly said that she was a strong woman who was pursuing her career! Honey. You don't have a career. You have a speccy agent who will cheerfully take your money while she sends you up for jobs-"at least $100 a day!" (never mind she could make that scooping ice cream). Maybe you'll get a plumbing company calendar. Maybe you'll get a car show. What you won't get is a career. That ship has sailed!

Loren and Alex can't afford to live in NYC. She expects her parents to pay their rent, like they did before when she lived there. No way she could afford her huge apartment in NYC on her executive assistant salary alone. 

Anfisa will be fine. She's a survivor. Jorge is a loser, and his sisters are really vulgar. How many times do we have to hear one of them reference Anfisa "spreading her legs"? I'm far from a prude, but Jesus. That is classless.

I'm glad you pointed that out. Maybe I'm a prude but I wouldn't be so sexually explicit with my brothers. There is less vulgar ways to get the same point across.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Hellohappylife said:

I'm an adult too and currently stay home with 2 small children until they're old enough to be in school full time. No way in hell would I ask my husband for permission for anything in life, including buying myself something. But we have an Egalitarian relationship and trust and respect each other enough that there is no need for that.

The thing is, Jorge knew what Ansifa's intentions were and how high maintenance she is. I mean, she asked for a $10,000 purse before she even married him! The Emperor has no money. 

Paola and her thirsty friend were ridiculous talking shit about Russ, calling him a peasant and such. From what he's shown, he's been nothing but supportive of her following her ridiculous dreams. He's not acting like some jealous asshole who is trying to hold her back. Who cares how he looks, she picked him. He was good enough for her to move from Colombia to start a life with him. She wasn't even willing to consider Seattle, yet he is more than willing to move to Miami just to be with his wife. Also, her blonde hair looks ugly and washes her out. It kind of goes with her pendeja (stupid) attitude. 

• Love 15
54 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

I'm an adult too and currently stay home with 2 small children until they're old enough to be in school full time. No way in hell would I ask my husband for permission for anything in life, including buying myself something. But we have an Egalitarian relationship and trust and respect each other enough that there is no need for that.

The thing is, Jorge knew what Ansifa's intentions were and how high maintenance she is. I mean, she asked for a $10,000 purse before she even married him! The Emperor has no money. 

Jorge's finances should not be a big secret now that they are married.  He should keep some of it separate as she seems bored and likes to shop.

I, too, am in an equal partnership and to me, mine is yours.  I am not asking permission to buy some lip gloss!!  And here is a tip 90 Days Couples:  Arguing about money is no fun when you are young and in love.  Try it when you are getting divorced.......(I asked fiance three times....."You sure you don't want a prenup??"  (He said no.)

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I saw a recent picture of her, no filters, no makeup, no eyelashes. She is actually very beautiful.  There is a very sweet look about her smile. There is nothing wrong with the way she applies her makeup, I think it totally doesn't work for her.

So much that. I can't believe they are complaining about Anfisa. They should take a second look at their lying sack, slacked-jawed, drooling moron of a brother.

Reading this I had a flashback over to the Kardashian sisters and their lying, slack-jawed, drooling moron of a brother. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I thought that scene with Anfisa and Jorge in some alley discussing his finances or lack thereof came across as very fake and forced. Where even were they? 

I cackled when her agent said she wouldn't bother her for any gigs under $100. Made me think of supermodel Linda Evangelista quote: "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day."  

Pao is widening the net and including actress as one of her career goals as evidenced by the inclusion of the scene of her in acting class. 

She's a TLC purchased friend - like Tom the Walmart guy, Rosacea Linda (?), the troll lawyer that Mo saw in S1, etc etc etc.

I didn't catch Jeweler Girl's name. We need to come up with something catchy.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Reading this I had a flashback over to the Kardashian sisters and their lying, slack-jawed, drooling moron of a brother. 

I agree 100%!  They are way over involved (I get that a some of the drama is made up) but hey - your grown man of a brother is....A GROWN MAN!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

YES, and the Kardashian sisters are so critical of Blac Chyna and her motivations when they're just different sides of the same coin. I'm sure if Jorge's sisters' husbands pulled half the shit on them he's pulled on Anfisa, they would've tore them new ones in court, but because Jorge is their baby brother Anfisa is a good for nothing whore ?.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

She's a TLC purchased friend - like Tom the Walmart guy, Rosacea Linda (?), the troll lawyer that Mo saw in S1, etc etc etc.

I didn't catch Jeweler Girl's name.

Yep.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I like Russ too.  I think he's the type of guy who will work in the yard with you, raise a family, go out to Bob Evans for dinner and Dairy Queen for ice cream.  It's low key, but to me that's not bland.  That's very, very nice.  

Not only is it very, very nice but it's exactly what he purported himself to be. She had no reason to think he would be into a Miami party scene. He's a down-to-earth family man. 

• Love 21
3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

I like Russ too.  I think he's the type of guy who will work in the yard with you, raise a family, go out to Bob Evans for dinner and Dairy Queen for ice cream.  It's low key, but to me that's not bland.  That's very, very nice.  

Agreed! Stability is underrated. Russ is actually a very good catch. Hope Paola realizes it before it's too late.

• Love 15
11 minutes ago, trimthatfat said:

Agreed! Stability is underrated. Russ is actually a very good catch. Hope Paola realizes it before it's too late.

Usually women realize that once they're a little older. Niceness and stability is too underrated when we're young. Then sometimes it's too late when we've seen the light. and all the good ones are taken. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, LunaMia said:

I was a stay-at-mom for many years. I never asked my husband for permission to buy anything either. IMO, if a wife feels she needs to ask permission or the husband expects her  to ask something is wrong with the marriage.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I never thought I would feel sorry for Anfisa but I did feel bad when on several occasions she referred to her friend as ' my only friend ' 

Me too! What went wrong in Anfisa's life that she is like this? She comes off as cold and calculating AF but there's still this piece of her that's so sad and raw. I've only seen like two episodes of 90DF so I don't really know what's going on, but she strikes me as such a tragic figure. I want to adopt her and love-bomb her until she gives it up and decides to go to college.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I never thought I would feel sorry for Anfisa but I did feel bad when on several occasions she referred to her friend as ' my only friend ' 

Do not feel sorry for her. Pubic Zirconia/The Engagement Ringer is probably not her only friend. It's her TLC storyline ONLY friend.  Remember last season?  Mo said the same thing about Tom the Walmart guy. 

Whatever these yo-yo's say on the teevee should really be taken with a grain of salt.

I miss some of the real people that were featured on this show.  Only now for the hate watching and snark on the boards.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 hours ago, Cara said:

I was a stay-at-mom for many years. I never asked my husband for permission to buy anything either. IMO, if a wife feels she needs to ask permission or the husband expects her  to ask something is wrong with the marriage.

Meh. I think it's only a problem if money is being wielded as power or as a weapon in the relationship. My wife is a housewife right now and just last week asked me if it was all right if she purchased a new vacuum. The only reasons she even asked was to make sure the budget could accommodate it and to let me know she intended to buy it. The answer was an immediate "yes" without hesitation. I've always told her that if she needs new tools, she should buy them. She works hard around the house and deserves to have tools that make that work as easy, effective, and efficient as possible. Of course, if I want to buy something, I also ask her. We don't do this for everything, of course; just bigger ticket purchases. I don't think she normally would have asked me about the vacuum, either; it just happened that her mother and our nephew were visiting us last week and the week before, which always affects the budget. She also gets what we refer to as an "allowance" for want of a better descriptor (we both hate that term because it implies power over money where none exists between us), which is hers to do with whatever she wants (naturally). I get upset with her if she uses that money for things for the house, which she sometimes does. I'd rather she use it to go to the salon or do things for herself, and leave the household needs to the general budget.

Anyway, I don't mean to say you're wrong, because there is no such thing. Every couple is different and different things work for different people. This is just what we do and it works for us.

Edited to add: I told my wife about this post and she said she would still have asked to purchase the vacuum because she feels like it would be disrespectful not to, even though she was sure I was going to agree with the purchase.

Edited by MrSmith
  • Love 3
On 6/26/2017 at 11:28 PM, bethster2000 said:

He's trash.  I also am convinced that he prefers the company of men.

Mo may prefer men, but horny older women came to his rescue via Instagram. He posted a cutesie/wootsy photo of himself when he ran out of gas "what should I do?" and one of the fans brought him gas. It was one of the few times he thanked his fans profusely. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 6/26/2017 at 0:50 PM, GracieK said:

Didn't he quit his job because Paola was complaining about him being gone too much?

I don't think so. It was Russ who was asking for extended time off to spend with Pao. I don't remember Pao asking him to take time off work, but I might be wrong. Unless his company was totally hard ass, which they might have been, I find it a little hard to believe that if he was a sterling employee and asked for extended leave that their reaction would be to fire him. I assumed there were issues at work after he got back from South America.  Even if their employment/geography situation works itself, those two are not suited. Pao wants to be out and about, Russ strikes me as a guy who is happy just to sit in the recliner with a beer. It's only going to get worse the longer they are together.

Can someone explain to me why Jorge and Anfisa went looking at $7K/month houses right after he told her he is broke and in debt? Makes no sense. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 1