Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E26: We Are Family

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Here's some inside photos of the octagon house:

http://circaoldhouses.com/property/george-w-smith-octagon-house

Oh Sweet Jesus no. Do not let those two stink up that house.

with that house and their money...ah the space in the kitchen...would totally be searching out a vintage and fully restored O'Keefe and Merrit stove. Hell the whole kitchen; space to completely satisfy my retro kitchen desire.

Love the leaded glass front door. Something seemed a bit off with the transom, like it did not quite gel with that door and sidelights, but I could live with that. It would eventually come to me and I would picture how I would really like the transom.

Instead I get to picture those two fuckwads painting walls orange and hanging the Carly blanket as a focal point as though it were a Van freaking Gogh.

sounding bitter but I really hate what some people do to older homes. They will surely be those people.

• Love 20
(edited)

Love the leaded glass front door. Something seemed a bit off with the transom, like it did not quite gel with that door and sidelights, but I could live with that. It would eventually come to me and I would picture how I would really like the transom.

I believe that was a DIY project. That door (Love it too) leads to the sunroom, which looks like an addition. 

This is from the kitchen to the sunroom.

http://www.redata.com/100042/mls/stillsmirm/31301487gx.jpg

Before the most recent upgrade, this was the listing. The house was in need of tlc for sure

http://www.freerealestateresources.com/listing/909983.html

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, dorcastrilling said:

with that house and their money...ah the space in the kitchen...would totally be searching out a vintage and fully restored O'Keefe and Merrit stove. Hell the whole kitchen; space to completely satisfy my retro kitchen desire.

Instead I get to picture those two fuckwads painting walls orange and hanging the Carly blanket as a focal point as though it were a Van freaking Gogh.

sounding bitter but I really hate what some people do to older homes. They will surely be those people.

I hear you, girlfriend. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Also, Matt running to the car is not a "he's from Boston thing," as I'm from Boston and we don't act rude like that - it's a sleazeball thing, not Bostonian.

PREACH!  If I could love this a million times, I would!  Bostonians aren't rude.  Assholes like Matt are rude!  What a clown he is!

8 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

Thanks @Snarky McSnarky.  It is a beautiful house.   I wish our two chucklefucks should check into a few things besides an inspection.  You know, like what are the property taxes, how much does it take to heat / cool, what is the school district like in that area, how do they plan to maintain the property?  Minor details.   

The photos make it look beautiful, but why aren't there more of them?  Some of the selling points in the description aren't pictured.  

If that is a historic property, good luck trying to put a farmer's porch on it.  I would think they'd need to get permission from some historical preservation authority.  Maybe they don't.  

• Love 9
(edited)
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I got it. It just felt disingenuous, coming from two of the biggest copy-cats around. Also, they JUST bought and remodeled that other house. What was the point??? This new house thing just seemed really out of the blue and manicky, to me. 

If Tyler doesn't want a boring house, he should stop getting all of his decor from HomeGoods and mix it up a little.  They are HGTV fanatics so they will just copy what they see on HGTV instead of picking and choosing from what they see and being thoughtful about it.  

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 9

OMG. In reading your comments prior to viewing, I figured there were SEVERAL people involved with Gary's Easter jam...Matt Irish goodbye'd with that FEW people present?! He's such a greased up twatwaffle. He's not misrepresenting Boston though, because asshole or not, you have to actually be HUMAN to be a Bostonian. 

Ryan & Mack's puppy!! So cute...I hope Ryan doesn't mistake it for a cat one day...

• Love 18
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks. I thought I had read somewhere on this board that his license had been revoked. Maybe it was incorrect info.

I thought I read it somewhere too that's why I looked. 

(edited)
2 hours ago, dorcastrilling said:

YES!  A retro stove would be so cool. But the whole kitchen might be a little too "new" for it.  Know what I mean?

Why did they put carpeting on those stairs?????  The detailing along the side is gorgeous!  I would restore as much of the hardwood flooring as I could.  

I love how they reacted to the LA place as being "too fancy" for them.  Their style is country-chic.  Modern is NOT them!  

How the hell did Tyler expect to "live off the land"?  But he wants to do something "creative."  And, don't forget the iCarly Foundation for whatever.  The only crop they could care about growing is weed!  

I have news for Tyler:  He's seen a TV crew at work.  That is a tough gig.  It's a long day and not at all glamorous.  Whether it's a film set or a TV production, you will not work 9 to 5.  But you will work 7am to 7pm.  And your work won't be steady and it will be hard.  Hell, I was a producer of a show and I still had to schlep equipment on occasion.  The head of our company had to!  The talent are the only ones who get a break b/c they have to be fresh to perform.  He might be the "talent" now, but he has no clue what it is really like on the other side.  For every 20 ideas you pitch, maybe one might get picked up.  And even then, there is no guarantee your idea will get produced beyond a demo.  Sorry, Tyler!  You had one show idea and MTV threw you a bone.  But it was TERRIBLE from many angles.  Any great idea you think you've had, I guarantee that someone in LA has already thought of it.  And they are hustling and will beat you to the punch.

He is such an imbecile!

Edited by Marisagf
  • Love 11

Not sure if this was said already so if it was my apologies, (I'm 6 months pregnant with a crazy 2 1/2 year old I don't always get to read the whole thread)

i find it absolutely hysterical that Tyler and catw flew to California to look up properties on their phones in Michigan! DUH! They flew all the way out there to look at one place to decide it was too expensive??? They would've known that before on their couch in Michigan! They just want to burn through that money to be able to be on their phones on a different couch in a different state! It kills me! Oh and we know it's not because tyler is going to have a lucrative career in the "entertainment industry" it was just an excuse to not have to watch their kid for a few days! 

Now I must preface this by saying I am a pretty good producer here on Long Island with Douglas elliman real estate, I have a lot of experience and I'm a damn good agent. 

If some asshole called me up and said "I want to put in an offer on this property SIGHT UNSEEN I would INSIST on meeting them over at the property before I even listened to their most likely low ball stupid offer. You could tell that agent on the phone thought it was a joke! I would too!  

They do everything backwards. They are going to send an engineer in before they even step foot in that place? I mean how stupid are they? So IMPULSIVE! 

Burn baby burn, burn, burn through that cash!!!

• Love 12

In the scene where Amber was shushing the noisy dogs, the camera was looking down onto the front entry area from above, probably on some stairs, and it looked like there were dark stains where the floor meets the walls. Like probably from the dogs pissing on them? In their fancy rich people house. 

Different strokes for different folks, surely, but to me, any woman who allows the man to "hold" her personal documents, DL, checkbook, keys, whatever -- something's not right. If someone is sick or injured or there's extenuating circumstances, sure -- but in ordinary day-to-day life, this screams of dysfunction. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Boring money. That's what they should rename this show.

Boring? Not with Tyler around! Everything about him is totes UNIQUE, clearly. 

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Court said:

I loved the True Life shows. Does MTV air them still? 

Mac's new tattoo looks like a prison tattoo. 

I just watched one last week called I Didn't Know I'm a Dad.  It was pretty good. Lately they've had really stupid subjects. 

• Love 3

Since I watched a marathon of Better Call Saul instead of this, I would like to thank you all who did watch for posting, because now I know that I want to catch the episode and after show. Even though I haven't watched yet, I'm still going to write a book. Insomnia sucks, y'all.

Back when Kristina first made her appearance, there was a lot of info posted about her, primarily by her former friends. She didn't have a huge online presence like many of the hangers on. There was a photo and some info about her husband, and even though I can't remember what his job was or exactly what he looked like, I was quite surprised that Kristina cheated on him with Gary, who I think she met at Walmart.

Gary is not what I would call physically attractive, but he always seemed like a decent father and was often referred to as kind to others in general. Back when he was photographed at the strip club spending a lot of money, there were posts by people at local restaurants who were saying how great of a customer he was, and how he made Leah mind, etc. So, if I had met him in a situation where I got to know him beyond first sight, I may have also been attracted to him. But, an encounter at Walmart? Unlikely. I think she was attracted to his MTV fame, even though I don't think either one are famewhores, like most of them. She also cheated on Gary with her soon-to-be ex, and Gary posted a hateful tweet about her way back then. The entire time they were together, he kept leading Amber on, and yet she stayed, got pregnant, and eventually married him, so I guess it worked out for the best; they do seem to be a happy couple.

Her friends were absolutely shocked that she cheated on her husband because it was uncharacteristic for her, even moreso that she cheated with Gary, because visually he wasn't as appealing. There weren't any claims that her husband was an addict, abusive, bad father, a spendthrift or withholding of money, or anything that screamed to their friends and family that the marriage was unsustainable or needed to end. I'm a firm believer that no one can know what is truly happening in a marriage other than the couple, but I was still surprised that the friends didn't have anything bad to say about him or their marriage. 

He filed for divorce, didn't sell his story to anyone, and fought for custody of their daughter. He refused to let their daughter be filmed even though you know MTV was waving money at him, and it looks like they came up with an amicable custody arrangement during their divorce, without battling it out for years while trashing each other, and she agreed (or was ordered) to not film her daughter or post photos online for the Teen Mom crazies to trash. So, he seems like a great guy to me, too.

The reason she was in the car with Amber and listening to her trash Gary was probably because Dr. Drew told her to on one of the Tell Nothings. He said that Gary was a trigger for Amber so she should step in between them, even though every single domestic relations professional says the stepparent needs to stay out of those discussions. 

New train of thought - After that married cousin couple episode aired, I read an article that said the couple who moved to California didn't agree to have the episode aired, and actually signed some documents for the production company and in turn, they weren't going to get paid and weren't going to be shown. The episode aired with them in it, and they hadn't been paid for it. The entire thing seemed a bit shady to me, because it didn't seem worth the risk for the production company to air someone when they didn't have an iron-clad release, so I suspect the document they signed was not what they thought.

However, it lead to some Facebook post from some family member who said that they didn't grow up together, didn't know they were cousins until after they were dating, no one in the family had an issue with it, and the scene where they were knocking on a door for a kid's birthday party, which you could hear in the background, showed them knocking on the door of an empty house next door, because, again, no one in the family cared.

The husband also had a job in California, but once he arrived, it fell through. I think they said the company filed bankruptcy which delayed new hirings, but someone else posted that there was a big bust of companies who hired illegal aliens and his was one of them. I thought it sounded like he had been scammed, because I had a brother-in-law that got taken by one of them. He had to pay for a super-extensive background check, pre-pay for some type of training, etc. I can't remember what the husband in the show did for a living, but when reading the FB posts, I thought he was scammed. On the show, it sounded like they were just traveling across the country in the hopes of something better, and I'm guessing the production crew knew it wasn't going to end with a job like the couple thought, and they thought the ending would be a rosy one, with everything working out for the best and the production knew they would come across as trashy. I also thought the wife was angling for her own reality show, and was trying to play along with a "Beverly Hillbillies" script as her audition. They probably let her believe it could happen, and that is what made them mad and had them trying to get the show to not be aired. A couple on 90 Day Fiance has claimed that they were told to play out a certain script and they may get their own show, too. 

My major disgust was with the one who was pregnant with her cousin, he was in jail waiting for trial and couldn't get bail, and she kept calling family asking to invite them to her baby shower and asking how much they were going to give her to assist with his bail, so he could be out when she delivered. Then, there was a clip of his hearing and the judge denied him bail, again, and someone online found the charges. He had a history of arrests and jail time, she got pregnant with his child on purpose, because he was seeing other girls, too, and he was awaiting trial for a home invasion robbery. 

Bringing it back around to this show, the Teen Moms have been shown being trashy and have even more trashy history online but not on the show, but why in the world would you go on television to announce you are pregnant with your cousin's baby and he is currently in jail awaiting trial? How stupid could you be to not anticipate that his charges would be posted, and you would be known forever as stupid, and your poor, unfortunate child would be known forever as the child of an idiot and a felon, who were related. 

• Love 16
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks. I thought I had read somewhere on this board that his license had been revoked. Maybe it was incorrect info.

Look at his Michigan license.  I've been out for a friend's birthday and I'm too drunk to screengrab and host. 

• Love 4

The house on the outside is nice, but it looks like a lot of the "character" is gone with the bad cabinetry and carpets.  I HATE it when flippers do that.  Now if they could be bothered to do some research and restore it, that would be one thing..but look who we're talking about.  Does Nova just not wear pants at home?  I guess it makes it easier to pick up the poop.  I don't even understand the point of the Los Angeles trip.

• Love 14
On 2017-6-19 at 10:30 PM, SPLAIN said:

Thanks @CofCinci!

The idea of C&T even considering living in California irks me. Stay away from us!!!

The idea that they thought they could afford L.A. living had me in stitches. What a couple of idiots. Moving here for what reason? Certainly it is not for jobs or careers. Do they think the fringe clothing will allow them to live here with the cost of living we have here? Living here on the coast is someplace I will never leave. But I also have lived here all my life and it is something I am accustomed to and I am financially able to afford to live here. Unlike Humpty and Dumpty, my husband and I have worked and we have planned for the future. 

LOL-Humpty & Dumpty-perfect!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I believe that was a DIY project. That door (Love it too) leads to the sunroom, which looks like an addition. 

This is from the kitchen to the sunroom.

http://www.redata.com/100042/mls/stillsmirm/31301487gx.jpg

Before the most recent upgrade, this was the listing. The house was in need of tlc for sure

http://www.freerealestateresources.com/listing/909983.html

I am so picturing that kitchen being taken back to breadboard cabinetry with vintage hardware.

• Love 3

This episode was very odd.   I agree with what has been said about C&T, and those that said Farrah was refreshingly the normal one this time.  C&T--they clearly have no direction and are so bored that all they can think about is where should we live.  I personally do not know anyone that would go to the trouble to fix up a house, get it all personalized just for them, move all of your stuff, and then already be wanting to live somewhere else.  The only thing that came to mind is that their new house is very basic looking, but that has always been obvious to me, so it seems they don't like that--however, didn't you notice that when you bought it or were working on it?  They remind me of Tori Spelling when she had her tv show...they would have one house, and the next season was all about the next house, only to be gone by the next season with another house.  Just take time to enjoy life, people.

Farrah has just been so not-Farrah lately.  It is a nice change.  She still is kind of a b**** but not nearly as bad as normal, and she is right on about Mom's fiance.

• Love 13

Ok, still haven't watched, but am intrigued by the octagon house. Question,  did C and T call the house "octagon" or "stop sign shaped"?  Just not sure if these yahoos know geometric terminology.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Christina said:

who I think she met at Walmart.

Really?  They met at Walmart?  I don't know but I've been to Walmart a bunch of times.  I usually just come home with toilet paper and cat litter.  Not once have I came home with a husband or boyfriend.  These people need to learn how to order online and skip that whole 'meeting people' mess they seem to do, on the regular. ?

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Christina said:

New train of thought - After that married cousin couple episode aired, I read an article that said the couple who moved to California didn't agree to have the episode aired, and actually signed some documents for the production company and in turn, they weren't going to get paid and weren't going to be shown. The episode aired with them in it, and they hadn't been paid for it. The entire thing seemed a bit shady to me, because it didn't seem worth the risk for the production company to air someone when they didn't have an iron-clad release, so I suspect the document they signed was not what they thought.

However, it lead to some Facebook post from some family member who said that they didn't grow up together, didn't know they were cousins until after they were dating, no one in the family had an issue with it, and the scene where they were knocking on a door for a kid's birthday party, which you could hear in the background, showed them knocking on the door of an empty house next door, because, again, no one in the family cared.

The husband also had a job in California, but once he arrived, it fell through. I think they said the company filed bankruptcy which delayed new hirings, but someone else posted that there was a big bust of companies who hired illegal aliens and his was one of them. I thought it sounded like he had been scammed, because I had a brother-in-law that got taken by one of them. He had to pay for a super-extensive background check, pre-pay for some type of training, etc. I can't remember what the husband in the show did for a living, but when reading the FB posts, I thought he was scammed. On the show, it sounded like they were just traveling across the country in the hopes of something better, and I'm guessing the production crew knew it wasn't going to end with a job like the couple thought, and they thought the ending would be a rosy one, with everything working out for the best and the production knew they would come across as trashy. I also thought the wife was angling for her own reality show, and was trying to play along with a "Beverly Hillbillies" script as her audition. They probably let her believe it could happen, and that is what made them mad and had them trying to get the show to not be aired. A couple on 90 Day Fiance has claimed that they were told to play out a certain script and they may get their own show, too. 

My major disgust was with the one who was pregnant with her cousin, he was in jail waiting for trial and couldn't get bail, and she kept calling family asking to invite them to her baby shower and asking how much they were going to give her to assist with his bail, so he could be out when she delivered. Then, there was a clip of his hearing and the judge denied him bail, again, and someone online found the charges. He had a history of arrests and jail time, she got pregnant with his child on purpose, because he was seeing other girls, too, and he was awaiting trial for a home invasion robbery. 

I think I'm slow like Kyle King but who is this all referring to? Matt's "cousin" that showed up with his wife in one episode? Much confuse. 

I had absolutely NO idea about how Gary and Kristina got together!  And at Walmart of all places!  Seriously.

Have y'all heard Larry the Cable Guy's joke about water parks?  He says water parks are just like if everyone in Walmart was wearing a bathing suit.  lol

• Love 10

OK, now let me try to focus on this episode.

Maci ~ Her "intervention" with Ryan is hysterical.  She will "be his strength".  Ooooookkkayyy, Maci.  Sure.  Ryan absolutely cannot stand her, but I don't think she has the self-awareness to realize that.  Her one-sided, delusional involvement with this issue is totally bizarre.

Farrah:  I think her and her entire crew are in on this act.   I'm guessing the Doctor found them via Twitter, but they recognized him as more comedy gold for their act.  Farrah's reaction to the uncovered guacamole was such an over reaction.  Just be like "who did this?  Please don't do that again."  and move on.  But everything they do seems so contrived now.  As if it is all an act.

Tyler & Cate Bacteria:  I'm not even going to get into their weird, unnecessary house hunting trip to California.   They think putting in an offer on a house sight unseen makes them savvy and sophisticated, but it is the opposite.    Buying a house is a big deal, and obviously not to be taken lightly.  It costs money to get it inspected.  I did love Tyler during their drive-by proclaiming he would knock down the sheds and build a wrap around porch!   

My friends are trying to sell a really unusual custom house that they built, and they got a sight unseen offer from someone in another country.   It was a scam, but their realtor didn't realize it.  He brought the offer to them as if it was legit, and even my friends were falling for it.  It instantly seemed way off to me and I did some googling which I sent the links to them so they were aware.  Sure enough, the "buyer" starting sending huge checks over the amount of the sale.  It is along the lines of when Farrah was scammed on Craigslist over her car.  https://homesteadtitle.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/real-estate-scam-warning/

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I think I'm slow like Kyle King but who is this all referring to? Matt's "cousin" that showed up with his wife in one episode? Much confuse. 

we kind of got off on a tangent about an episode of that MTV show True Life

• Love 2

I'm loving the MTV editors this season. Did anyone notice the cartoon graphic of Simon parachuting into the vacation? It was right after the scene where Farrah and the producer were talking about Simon coming up. Cracked me up. 

So are Deb and Dr Creepy still together? The license that was posted said he is living in Council Bluffs which is where Deb lives right?

• Love 5
(edited)

Catelynn and Tyler live off the land? The only organic thing they know is weed. Seriously they do realize that fast food and giant quesadillas are not from the land? 

Also, I thought Gary and Kristina met as they both had kids at the same school?

Edited by Chloecat
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

OK, now let me try to focus on this episode.

Maci ~ Her "intervention" with Ryan is hysterical.  She will "be his strength".  Ooooookkkayyy, Maci.  Sure.  Ryan absolutely cannot stand her, but I don't think she has the self-awareness to realize that.  Her one-sided, delusional involvement with this issue is totally bizarre.

Farrah:  I think her and her entire crew are in on this act.   I'm guessing the Doctor found them via Twitter, but they recognized him as more comedy gold for their act.  Farrah's reaction to the uncovered guacamole was such an over reaction.  Just be like "who did this?  Please don't do that again."  and move on.  But everything they do seems so contrived now.  As if it is all an act.

Tyler & Cate Bacteria:  I'm not even going to get into their weird, unnecessary house hunting trip to California.   They think putting in an offer on a house sight unseen makes them savvy and sophisticated, but it is the opposite.    Buying a house is a big deal, and obviously not to be taken lightly.  It costs money to get it inspected.  I did love Tyler during their drive-by proclaiming he would knock down the sheds and build a wrap around porch!   

My friends are trying to sell a really unusual custom house that they built, and they got a sight unseen offer from someone in another country.   It was a scam, but their realtor didn't realize it.  He brought the offer to them as if it was legit, and even my friends were falling for it.  It instantly seemed way off to me and I did some googling which I sent the links to them so they were aware.  Sure enough, the "buyer" starting sending huge checks over the amount of the sale.  It is along the lines of when Farrah was scammed on Craigslist over her car.  https://homesteadtitle.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/real-estate-scam-warning/

Tyler and Cate Bacteria!!!!! I love it, and shall now refer to them as such.  Thanks!!!!

• Love 9

Deb's fiance is one scary guy . . . I just watched the YouTube video shared above with the beer making. I really hope I'm wrong, but he seems like he's ready to snap and do some serious harm to her.

• Love 3

In my earlier  post about this episode I forgot to mention Maci blathering on and on about helping Ryan with his addiction problem to her husband.  I get that she would want Ryan to get clean for the sake of their son Bentley.  I dont get why she would think that she would think she would be the person he'd lean on for help. Shouldnt that be MacKenzie or...anyone else.   So weird.

• Love 12

In addition to the creepiness of Matt keeping Amber's license, anyone else pick up on how he also handed her the keys like she was his teen daughter who can't be trusted with the keys overnight?

Not only that, I noticed that he handed her ONLY the car keys, nothing else on that keychain. So he didn't let her have his full set of keys with the house on them etc. So he'll have to let her in the house when she gets back and she'll be dependent on him to let her back in. Shit.

• Love 12

Dr. David also got his Nebraska license in addition to the Iowa license. Good luck getting hired in Omaha, Dave. They have some of the best hospitals in the region and don't need scum like you.  Deb's Twitter says she lives in Omaha, but Omaha and Council Bluffs are basically one in the same.  It doesn't look like he's landed a job in either place yet. What a bozo.

• Love 5
On 6/19/2017 at 8:38 PM, poeticlicensed said:

Please don't let them buy that beautiful house!

You could tell they bought the house because they showed pictures of it and of them driving up to it.  All other properties were blurred out. 

On 6/19/2017 at 10:21 PM, harleybeanswind said:

They don't even have pictures of the inside? Red flag!

They looked at pictures of the inside on the episode.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:32 PM, lasandi said:

Debra's David couldn't be more disinterested in her family.  They go on a go cart ride and he doesn't bother to watch them, cheer them on or take pictures.  He's walking around reading various signs on the windows like it's his job.  

He creeped me out a lot this episode.... I was wondering if he was so fed up with Farrah... or he did indeed did think it was a vacation for only him and Deb.

On 6/20/2017 at 2:14 AM, beesknees said:

I was only half watching but why did Debra's fiance have such a bug up his ass?  He seemed pissed from the get-go.  Did Farrah do something to him that I missed?  Grandpa Claus seemed mad at everyone but Sophia.

During the hypnotist scene he said something about Farrah attacking him and he was done with her.  But I don't know if that happened before or after the vacation.

On 6/20/2017 at 9:05 AM, Marisagf said:

Simon's delivery was like he was telling Farrah the truth about something she didn't think possible.  But David probably doesn't like her and is a weirdo, too. 

This cracked me up - you can tell Simon doesn't give 2 effs anymore and Farrah won't get rid of him.  He finally seems comfortable on camera, telling Farrah how it really is lol  I'm guessing her mom and David weren't there because in other shots that kitchen was really close to the living room where he seemed to camp himself. 

On 6/20/2017 at 9:40 AM, poeticlicensed said:

I was just watching the aftershow in passing, but I caught the part about Matt holding Amber's driver's license. Did she ever say why he was holding it? 

her excuse was that she lost it when they were in an airport so he kept it so that she wouldn't lose it all the time.

30 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Dr. David also got his Nebraska license in addition to the Iowa license. Good luck getting hired in Omaha, Dave. They have some of the best hospitals in the region and don't need scum like you.  Deb's Twitter says she lives in Omaha, but Omaha and Council Bluffs are basically one in the same.  It doesn't look like he's landed a job in either place yet. What a bozo.

I'm not surprised she lists it as Omaha.  Council Bluffs is like the red headed step child of Omaha lol 

I'm in Des Moines and work for a company that sometimes does some work in Council Bluffs but Omaha has some competition.  We had some holiday inn reps from CB stop by the other day and we told them how we don't do too much business there anymore because of Omaha and they said "Omaha doesn't like us either... because we're across the river"    poor town lol 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chloecat said:

Catelynn and Tyler live off the land? The only organic thing they know is weed. 

Oooooh, is THAT why they wanted some rural location? To grow marijuana? Is that their next business venture?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Tyler and Cate Bacteria!!!!! I love it, and shall now refer to them as such.  Thanks!!!!

Someone here came up with that awhile back. It suits them perfect.

48 minutes ago, gunderda said:

You could tell they bought the house because they showed pictures of it and of them driving up to it.  All other properties were blurred out. 

They looked at pictures of the inside on the episode.

He creeped me out a lot this episode.... I was wondering if he was so fed up with Farrah... or he did indeed did think it was a vacation for only him and Deb.

During the hypnotist scene he said something about Farrah attacking him and he was done with her.  But I don't know if that happened before or after the vacation.

This cracked me up - you can tell Simon doesn't give 2 effs anymore and Farrah won't get rid of him.  He finally seems comfortable on camera, telling Farrah how it really is lol  I'm guessing her mom and David weren't there because in other shots that kitchen was really close to the living room where he seemed to camp himself. 

her excuse was that she lost it when they were in an airport so he kept it so that she wouldn't lose it all the time.

I'm not surprised she lists it as Omaha.  Council Bluffs is like the red headed step child of Omaha lol 

I'm in Des Moines and work for a company that sometimes does some work in Council Bluffs but Omaha has some competition.  We had some holiday inn reps from CB stop by the other day and we told them how we don't do too much business there anymore because of Omaha and they said "Omaha doesn't like us either... because we're across the river"    poor town lol 

You forgot what else Amber said about her license. She freely admitted that Matt did not trust her. Something about her having the license would allow her the freedom to drive. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, saratothej said:

I would have trouble hiring someone who has appeared on this shitshow, is engaged to Debra and is willing to join this freaky family.

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 9
56 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

Oooooh, is THAT why they wanted some rural location? To grow marijuana? Is that their next business venture?

I doubt it, you have to actually get off the couch and it takes effort.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Someone here came up with that awhile back. It suits them perfect.

You forgot what else Amber said about her license. She freely admitted that Matt did not trust her. Something about her having the license would allow her the freedom to drive. 

That too, but I was just saying her FIRST 'excuse' was that it was because she lost it.  And then the more she talked the more honest she got about it. 

BTW - was this after show THE trip that she sent Matt back home??

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Chloecat said:

I doubt it, you have to actually get off the couch and it takes effort.

Not really.  Cannabis is one of the most easiest things to grow, if it's legal.  You can trim the vegetables from the couch.  And feed the chickens the rest.  

I think we just figured out their next plan.  Lol

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

BTW - was this after show THE trip that she sent Matt back home??

She said she kicked him out the night before she got there.  He spent the night at a hotel but was back at home, that day.

• Love 3
On 6/19/2017 at 11:12 PM, ginger90 said:

Price History of the Baltierra non boring house

05/15/17Listing removed$245,000

04/24/17Pending sale$245,000

08/26/16Listed for sale$245,000

03/23/13Listing removed$107,900

03/22/13Listed for sale$107,900

Wait so someone bought their house?

18 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:
18 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Price History of the Baltierra non boring house

05/15/17Listing removed$245,000

04/24/17Pending sale$245,000

08/26/16Listed for sale$245,000

03/23/13Listing removed$107,900

03/22/13Listed for sale$107,900

Wait, so they paid asking? Given the (non) sales history? Keen negotiators, those two. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, MissMel said:

Not really.  Cannabis is one of the most easiest things to grow, if it's legal.  You can trim the vegetables from the couch.  And feed the chickens the rest.  

I think we just figured out their next plan.  Lol

She said she kicked him out the night before she got there.  He spent the night at a hotel but was back at home, that day.

Its easy to grow weed but hard to grow good weed.  It takes a lot of temp controls, science with the chemicals, patience and a lot of time. Its hard work to grow decent, smokeable weed. I've been doing it for a while and I have a dispensary owner helping me this time.  It is not easy at all.  Its especially hard to grow outside. You have no control over lighting and temperature.  I grow in an old shed that I insulated and added lighting, fans, ac etc. 

I just don't see them putting in the time and effort that I have. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 13