Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I tend to lurk more than post, but this thread was awesome. You all are one hell of a smart and hilarious bunch, and I can't wait to hopefully chat with everyone for the next BB trainwreck, or in other forums. Cheers to all...and Duke :)

Lol Duke would say thank you if he wasn't currently knocked out on his favourite spot on the bathroom counter. 

• Love 7

Another highlight to the finale, Josh gets to cuddle with Xmas while Paul is being mauled by the mugging Raven. Between locking his arm , stroking his arm and muggin for the camera , I almost felt sorry for Paul.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

And to celebrate Paul losing again I'm going to make delicious meatballs tomorrow!!! Everyone is invited. 

I'm sad that he won 100 grand in 2 years for being a mean person.  Paul doesn't deserve it. 

But what he won after taxes will be a lot less. 

• Love 3

In before the thread gets locked...okay as everyone else has said, I want to thank all of the Live Feed watchers who truly do enhance the show for me.  The mods as well because they are nowhere near as strict as the mods at TWOP (Yeah I am still ticked off that they gave me a strike for a boards on board comment.  Mostly because I could never figure out what the hell that even meant).  The mods allow us to go off topic and I appreciate that.

It's funny when Josh took Paul to the finals I yelled at my television (yes my life is that sad), "You idiot, you just lost the game!"  Well I am very happy to see that I was wrong.  Not that I like Josh but out of the three he was the winner that I could most stomach.  Also, I have learned a long time ago that anyone I want to see win the game will not.  I think the last time I actually liked the winner of a season was Jordan, so yeah I am resigned to the fact that the winner is usually going to be someone I am not that fond of.

See some of you in the Survivor threads, everyone else I hope to either see you in the BB Celebrity thread or next year's thread.  Thank you all for making the summer of Paul much better.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 15

I don't know how much longer this thread will remain open, but I had a question for all of you that I wanted to squeak in before it shuts down....  And if this thread is locked before anyone has a chance to answer, maybe we can bring my post over to a different thread and answer there.

Tonight will be the first time some of the HGs are seeing their social media accounts in over 3 months -- that is at least true of Christmas, Josh and Paul.  I'm guessing the jurors are in the same boat and just now seeing social media, checking email, etc.  Everyone is now going to see and hear about what viewers thought of them.  And it will be a harsh dose of reality for some of them.

So.. my question to everyone here is...

Knowing that the jurors and Final 3 are now going to know what people were saying and thinking of them on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, forums, etc., and knowing that they might see your comments if you were to post directly on any of their social media pages...... what is the ONE comment you would like to make to each one of them, OR what is the ONE question you would want to ask of the jurors and F3?

For example, would you want to tell Raven that she is delusional and not a puppet master?  Or would you ask her something specific about one of her maladies to catch her in a fib?   Would you tell Christmas that Paul is not interested in a romance with her, or would you ask her to be clear on how she feels about Paul?  Would you ask Alex why she fixated on Kevin and blamed him for everything, or would you tell her that she was an idiot for nominating Kevin and Raven after Jason got evicted?

I am just curious what you would choose to say to the jurors and F3 if you had the chance to say one thing they might actually see/read?  What statement or question would make the biggest impact?

1 hour ago, missyb said:

Another highlight to the finale, Josh gets to cuddle with Xmas while Paul is being mauled by the mugging Raven. Between locking his arm , stroking his arm and muggin for the camera , I almost felt sorry for Paul.

I sure didn't. After all , she is his F2! :) 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

I am just curious what you would choose to say to the jurors and F3 if you had the chance to say one thing they might actually see/read?  What statement or question would make the biggest impact?

"Y'all need Jesus."

In all sincerity, I hope everybody learns and grows from this, rather than retreat into denial. Alex and Christmas in particular—I had the highest hopes for them and instead saw them at their apparent worst. The sad thing is that Alex turned out to be more or less an all-around comp beast who could've been regarded as the new Janelle, but her own immaturity and toxicity did her in and deservedly so. Ditto Christmas, who's now tanked her brand and hopefully won't relapse into bad behaviors because of it. So if I had to say anything to either of them, it's simply: Grow up. It's not too late. But it's much later than you think.

Same for Paul. Until he does, let the Russell Hantz comparisons dog him every step of the way. Except where Russell's never learned, maybe Paul still can. Somewhere other than on national TV, I would suggest.

Josh, at least, seems to have located the right path forward, so that puts him ahead of the other three. So to him I would say: Congratulations. Keep going. Apologizing to Megan would be a good next step.

• Love 14

Karma is a bitch!  When Cody got to cast that last vote into Paul's heart I felt like the season and CBS kind of redeemed itself.

The look on Paul's face when the vote was 4-4 with the final vote for $500,000 coming down to Cody... Priceless!

The cherry on top...Cody America's favorite player.  Kevin looked in shock!

• Love 11

I just wanted to thank everyone for making BB19 entertaining.  I have enjoyed reading here.  I'm happy Josh won!  I would say to Paul "you played yourself."  Josh using the goodbye message to explain his move was the best! They weren't listening to him in the house.  

• Love 10
5 hours ago, hhawks said:
9 hours ago, galaxychaser said:

And to celebrate Paul losing again I'm going to make delicious meatballs tomorrow!!! Everyone is invited. 

I'm sad that he won 100 grand in 2 years for being a mean person.  Paul doesn't deserve it. 

But what he won after taxes will be a lot less. 

But his allowance from Mommy and Daddy is probably a lot more

• Love 4

I would like to echo the thanks to all the feed watchers and others on this board for making the fun this season.

I proclaim that throughout the realm, September 20th be remembered as:

National Whack-a-Troll Day.

See you on the Survivor threads  :)

• Love 18

I haven't had live feeds since season 1 when they were free, so I depend on this forum to keep me informed on the goings on behind the scenes, and provide updates on competitions days before they air on tv.  So THANK YOU to all the live feeders.  See y'all when Celebrity BB begins.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

You could see his reaction to Elena's bullying question. I think that one right off the bat threw him off.

Clearly, Paul did not learn from the similar question last year from Natalie about using derogatory language towards women (specificially calling Michelle the "c" word).  If I recall correctly, his lack of an answer to this question is what made Devonne flip her vote.

Maybe if Paul had actually watched his season back, he could have avoided this mistake.

• Love 9

I woke up this morning, still feeling satisfied about Josh's win. Paul's biggest mistake was not managing jury better. If he had just been honest in at least the finale, he probably would have won. But because of his lies, he lost the win and rightfully so.

I will say that an underrated moment was seeing Josh's reaction to winning. I was so focused on Paul as I rewatched that when I finally paid attention to Josh, I couldn't help but feel pleased. That was pure joy right there, and even though Josh got me to hate him and then tolerate him and then like him a little bit, this really made me feel happy about the result. 

Although I also noticed that Raven jumped toward the door to try to be the first to hug Josh (I believe it wasn't even Raven who got to hug him first). And then Raven attached herself to Paul instead of Matt at the end, which I found hilarious. 

Also, Paul couldn't even walk out with Josh. He practically shoved him toward the door to leave as he went to compose himself in the kitchen.

• Love 7

Just wanted to add my voice to the choir thanking all of the posters here.  You all made this season tolerable.  I appreciated being able to read your opinions and get different points of view.  I laughed a lot reading the comments.  YAY Josh. 

• Love 3

So thrilled with this outcome! Any soft spots I had for Paul evaporated when he started making thumb jerking motions toward himself while Josh was speaking, more than once. Like...what IS that? So gross.

I think his true demise in this game was that he got stuck on none of his allies thinking he was a part of getting them out, which led to his plan to force the ties when Josh and Christmas were HOH. That move, more than anything else, seemed to be what revealed him to Josh and caused Josh to leave the goodbye messages exposing Paul to combat what Paul himself was trying to spin. Also, Paul saying Josh was placing blame was absurd--Josh was owning getting them out, just saying that Paul was also a part of it, which was completely true. Oh Paul. His lie-spinning in the house was so consistently successful that when it collapsed around him he just kept trying more of what had always worked for him, only this time the jury was looking for truth and Paul doesn't know how to do that. Actually THAT might be his true demise in this game. 

• Love 5

12 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I haven't seen this ep yet, but he always seems to take the tack of getting the players to look at just gameplay and not take things personally. If that's what he did tonight, I'll be super annoyed. Let the jurors vote with their emotions and be petty, lol.

Yep. That's pretty much what he did. He called them all sore losers for being bitter with Paul. 

That's why when Dr. Will was telling them to be very thoughtful about crafting their questions to Paul and Cody I was so hoping one of those questions would be, "Dr. Will, Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich?" But with Josh winning all is forgiven. Paul's face when he realized how the jury was going and his absolute outrage at Josh's goodbye messages! Priceless!

Haha. Raven's stupid walk on stage. And Alex had to wear her fat dress! 

(No fat shaming, but hahahaha.)

I did not notice Alex's dress and will have to re-watch just for that. I did think Raven looked awful from behind in that tight pink dress while I thought Jess looked stunning from the same angle in the white dress with the low back.

And, add me to the chorus of Thanks to all the Livefeed watchers who made this such an awesome BB summer despite BB's best efforts to the contrary!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I'm not really sure where to post stuff now but here's some more backyard interviews - I haven't watched yet but read that this person actually asks some good stuff like jason's comments about kevin

http://thebigtimeonline.com/big-brother-19-backyard-finale-interviews/

I'm starting to listen to these now.  She asks Mark and elena about the raven stuff.  Mark starts to get heated, he can't stand Mark or Raven and wants nothing to do with them after the show. Calls raven a pathological liar and says it's sickening all the illnesses she said she had in the house. 

She asks Jason about his comments about Kevin's wife and daughters.  Jason says he already told Kevin, they talked about it and hugged it out.  Jason feels really bad for saying it, says stuff like that should never have been said.  He's sick to his stomach that he said it.  Their families will be spending new years together in boston. 

Raven calls Josh "my meatball" - she didn't steal that from Christmas or anything.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

http://robhasawebsite.com/shows/big-brother/

Paul tries to claim that he did not tell anyone to be a bully because he did not tell anyone to personally attack people and try to hurt their feelings. I would by the live feeds for the first time to watch Paul watch the season and live feed highlights.

He probably won't watch so he can stay in denial.  I'm not even sure if he watched his own season?

14 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

http://robhasawebsite.com/shows/big-brother/

Paul tries to claim that he did not tell anyone to be a bully because he did not tell anyone to personally attack people and try to hurt their feelings. I would by the live feeds for the first time to watch Paul watch the season and live feed highlights.

If anyone puts a reel together of the plotting in the HOH to get Cody to crack, he and Xmas may see it differently. I understand being in the moment but a clip of what actually happened may cause some light bulbs and contrition in the HG.

• Love 1
Just now, missyb said:

If anyone puts a reel together of the plotting in the HOH to get Cody to crack, he and Xmas may see it differently. I understand being in the moment but a clip of what actually happened may cause some light bulbs and contrition in the HG.

don't think so. they were repeatedly called into DR about it. Paul in particular was actually called in for a marathon DR session and when he came out he told Josh and everyone else on the "team" that they still needed to have "no empathy" (his words) but that the actual physical harassment and stalking had to stop. paul's a douchebag extraordinaire but unlike alex, raven, or matt he wasn't/isn't dumb. he was fully aware of what he was doing all summer.

• Love 7

Here is a lesson for future house guests.

Don't play a vicious cutthroat game and expect to win just because. 

You should've formed some solidly genuine personal relationship along the way.

OWN your moves, apologizing where it is called for. 

The best game includes forming relationships that withstand cutthroat moves.

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Here is a lesson for future house guests.

Don't play a vicious cutthroat game and expect to win just because. 

You should've formed some solidly genuine personal relationship along the way.

OWN your moves, apologizing where there is called for. 

The best game includes forming relationships that withstand cutthroat moves.

Also probably not a good idea to be in an alliance with the entire house. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I'm not really sure where to post stuff now but here's some more backyard interviews - I haven't watched yet but read that this person actually asks some good stuff like jason's comments about kevin

http://thebigtimeonline.com/big-brother-19-backyard-finale-interviews/

wow, so interesting.  they are really still delusional.  they act like people weren't able to watch them all the time.  Interesting how Paul said he didn't watch last season and doesn't intend to watch this one.  guess he never heard that those who fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

• Love 13

Did anyone else ask Paul about completely isolating kevin. Telling him multiple times to just shut up, stay in his room, don't talk to anyone and sleep. While bashing him constantly to the other houseguests and encouraging others to attack him.

If that isn't bullying, I don't know what is.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm starting to listen to these now.  She asks Mark and elena about the raven stuff.  Mark starts to get heated, he can't stand Mark or Raven and wants nothing to do with them after the show. Calls raven a pathological liar and says it's sickening all the illnesses she said she had in the house. 

She asks Jason about his comments about Kevin's wife and daughters.  Jason says he already told Kevin, they talked about it and hugged it out.  Jason feels really bad for saying it, says stuff like that should never have been said.  He's sick to his stomach that he said it.  Their families will be spending new years together in boston. 

Raven calls Josh "my meatball" - she didn't steal that from Christmas or anything.

I'm glad Kevin heard about those comments from Jason directly, and that Jason apologized. They were horrible, but PAUL, take note...that's how you own up to something and aplologize for it.

Where was Kevin's family? I thought some of his kids might have been in the audience. Kevin looked dapper, as always.

I hope Mark gets lots of good feedback out of the house...I think it will do him good.

If Jody are actually doing AR, I'm not sure I'll watch. I'm glad Cody won if Mark couldn't, but I don't need to see Jody again.

I would kind of watch Josh and Mark though. I can't help it, I like their duo. Maybe they'll never talk again, but glad they were on better terms.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

I'm glad Kevin heard about those comments from Jason directly, and that Jason apologized. They were horrible, but PAUL, take note...that's how you own up to something and aplologize for it.

I was really impressed with Jason's response. He clearly feels bad and I love that he didn't make an excuse and made it clear that what he said wasn't right and he'd have to live with that for the rest of his life. That kind of response makes it easier to forgive him. I'm glad he and Kevin talked it out before the interviews, because it gave Jason a chance to explain it himself and not have Kevin find out from somebody else. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Where was Kevin's family? I thought some of his kids might have been in the audience. Kevin looked dapper, as always.

I believe his kids weren't able to make it out for the finale. But from what I hear, Kevin's daughter, or some of his daughters, are in LA now. 

6 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I hope Mark gets lots of good feedback out of the house...I think it will do him good.

Mark is seriously so great and humble. He made a joke about moving out to Dallas if him and Elena work out, and that he could train anywhere..."if anyone wants to train with me after this." It really shows the insight that he has.

To nobody's surprise, Raven seems more into Matt than he does with her. She thinks he's in love with her, while he uses words like "hang out" and she's his "buddy". Also, Raven won't read the hate comments because "haters gonna hate". People who know they're wrong deep down will be in denial or look for excuses, so whatever. The better people will take the high road and admit their wrongs. Those are the people I care about more. 

So basically, Alex voted against Paul because he laughed at her behind her back. Yep, very bitter, and it makes me like Alex a bit...or rather, Alex's big move that earned Paul's loss. Other than that, Alex dismissing her involvement in the bullying reminds me why I don't actually like her. But I love the cat ear question being brought up and Mark jumped in to the interview with TheBigTime to say that it was all just petty. I think Raven jumped in to say it was Jessica, with the interviewer saying it was Raven. 

What is interesting is that Kevin seemed to sidestep the question about accepting Jason's apology. He doesn't seem to know how to react. 

• Love 11

The fabulous ending reflects this even  more fabulous thread!  I hope this will stay open for awhile. I haven't listened to the other interviews or finished reading here. 

I just watched the round table again. OMG so good. I had forgotten much of it. 

So many good moments in this finale.  I don't remember another that could top this onè. A bitter jury is what did it. Thank you Paul. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I think only the final 3 get family members at the show - everyone else has to wait until the next day to see them, or maybe that night if they're in town. Jason said something to that effect and said he would see his wife and kid today, even if he had to run on foot to the airport. 

Alex was asked about the rape comment as well and she said when it happened no one really knew what to say because it was so outrageous and uncalled for so they just changed the subject and that it was brought up a lot in jury about how even if one person heard it, it could ruin jason's life. So it sounds like jason learned some life lessons this season!  Watch your mouth!!!!

• Love 4

The Dana interviewer asks Kevin about Jason's comment - he says he doesn't really know how he feels.  He was just told last night how large it got.  He needs to discuss it with his wife first and then will share his feelings. 

During kevin's interview josh starts banging pots and pans in the back yard. That must have been his entrance. 

Christmas says we shouldn't cast judgement because we didn't watch everyone unfold.  uhhhh yes we did!

Then christmas is told that she attacked Cody's military experience to get him to crack. Christmas denies saying that.  The interviewer says "welll yea.... you kind of did!" 

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 14