Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Joker's is saying that there's some code on the website or something that has info on 2 more of the DOT twists. Here's the code. This is what it says:

"The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Ring of Replacement, which will give them the power to play in any Veto Competition they want this summer! If they’re not one of the six houseguests playing, they can swap places with one of the three players chosen by random draw. The Ring of Replacement can only be used once, but remember, every temptation comes with a consequence." 

"The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Halting Hex! Whether on the block or not, they can halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night. But remember, every temptation comes with a consequence."

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3

The second temptation doesn't sound great, but the third temptation sounds like it could really impact the game. Well, until the double eviction happens the very next night, or very next week. Then it's not as fun. But it can buy a target another week, which could change their fate by DE night. That one would be a good one to keep secret. 

I'm not sure if I can stay up another two hours to wait for the live feeds to turn on. I have plans to do errands early in the morning, so I don't want to be exhausted and not get things done on my day off. I do want to see the houseguests for the first time, but I know I'll end up staying awake an extra two hours. 

I don't know what to do! Ahh! 

• Love 1

This literally sounds like Dungeons and Dragons. They might as well bring some big ass dice in the house to decide what happens. Also, it's 10:38 my time and I am so very tired, but I WILL stay up until midnight to see what these fools are really like. 

• Love 5

Well, I'm doing it. I'm staying up for only an hour to watch the houseguests, hopefully less. 

25 minutes until the feeds come on! Unless the Interns fall asleep on the button like they've done many times! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

"The winning houseguest will be tempted with the Halting Hex! Whether on the block or not, they can halt any one of the next four evictions during the live show, making it a non-eviction night. But remember, every temptation comes with a consequence."

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

The second temptation doesn't sound great, but the third temptation sounds like it could really impact the game. Well, until the double eviction happens the very next night, or very next week. Then it's not as fun. But it can buy a target another week, which could change their fate by DE night. That one would be a good one to keep secret. 

I liked the speculation I saw on Reddit, that the Hex power halting the eviction would automatically make the next one a DE as its consequence. I kinda like that so of course it'll be something completely different.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And....I get Cody/Jessica right away, with Matt/Raven. 

I had it on all 4 cameras to start and flipped so fast to just Alex and Jillian chatting in the blue room. I don't need to see Cody any more today. Plus they are talking about Josh being unstable.

(edited)

Alex just said "We are on the block." Would they have done veto already?

Of course now this conversation is already delving into mean girl territory, complaining about Christmas and other girls. Sigh. That took all of 5 minutes.

ETA: Just saw Lady Calypso's comment. Whoa!

Edited by flipflopdiva
new info
Just now, silverspoons said:

I heard them say something about a fish being gone in relation to Megan. Is she really gone? 

It sounds like it. Though I'm waiting until later in the night for confirmation. I'm hoping it's false. 

Monique and Mark are talking over the chessboard. They seem it have something going on. My IPad feed is of course not working, so I'm using my phone, and it's impossible to switch feeds, but yeah. Mark and Monique have something going on.

In all seriousness, I hope everything's ok with Megan and that she wasn't forced to self evict because of a medical emergency or a family emergency. I'd actually rather she chose to self evict.

Oh. I got Paul talking to us.

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Seems they have been told not to talk about Megan leaving. You would think there would be some mention. 

I mean, besides Jessica blatantly saying that they took Megan the fish out and that they might be doing it with all the future fish when they're evicted.

In other news, Dom and Mark are NOT whoring up with the cameras, and they seem very, very engrossed in each other. If this doesn't turn into a Paulie/Zakiyah 2.0, I could get behind them. They seem alright so far.

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

You can get feeds on your Roku? 

Yes, there is a cbs app on a regular roku box. I got a roku tv so cbs all access is built in on the first screen. Turn in my tv and one click and the feeds are on. 

Anyone seen Rames? 

If Megan self-evicted, I don't think they should've let Cody have another nominee.  They should've moved on to the next HoH Competition since one of his nominees left.  They did that with Chima in BB11.  She was expelled, Michele lost her HoH, and they played for a new HoH.  Jordan ended up winning and got to pick her own nominees.

• Love 3

So, I got some Reddit news about Megan's leaving, since I can't watch all the cams and am currently only interested in Dom/Mark.

Megan apparently did walk after a huge fight....with Alex.

ETA: Oh, it sounds like Megan was spreading lies about Jessica and it blew up in her face. I'll keep tuned for any more information. Sounds like she went all Audrey on the situation.

• Love 2
(edited)

Sounds like Megan said something very nasty about Jessica, too.  Christmas says that whatever she said about Jessica could affect her in the real world.         

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Megan apparently did walk after a huge fight....with Alex.

Guess she really couldn't work with other women.

Edited by Star Aristille
  • Love 2

I think Dom/Christmas are talking about Jessica right now? Something's going on with Jessica, maybe Jessica/Cody related, and Dom wants her to have a shoulder to lean on, because "girls need girls". Them and Elena, who popped up, are talking now.

I THINK Dom is talking about Jessica. It's hard to hear because they're whispering and the conversation in the kitchen is too loud at times. 

I know a few people have found Kevin creepy, but I kinda love the fact that he is doing well socially.  The older guys are usually among the earliest to go, so I like that he doesn't seem to be on any radars right now.

Seems like everyone hates Josh (yes, everyone, both men and women), but that's not surprising.

• Love 7