Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

By this do you mean keeping him around because he will be evicted before her?  

Basically. If she can keep him around, he's always be the bigger threat than her. Sure, she can hang with the guys physically but Josh is a hothead that annoys everyone. And with how he keeps saying that she's an angel, he's going to be loyal to a fault. She has a plus one that she can cut but will want to keep around to keep the threat directed off of her. 

Remember folks, adopt, don't shop! And try to have some room in your heart for black and black-and-white kitties. We specifically looked at black adult cats while adopting our Duke and the shelter was amazed, because according to them, people have actually said that they don't take good Instagram photos so they skip right past them. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Basically. If she can keep him around, he's always be the bigger threat than her. Sure, she can hang with the guys physically but Josh is a hothead that annoys him. And with how he keeps saying that she's an angel, he's going to be loyal to a fault. She has a plus one that she can cut but will want to keep around to keep the threat directed off of her. 

Remember folks, adopt, don't shop! And try to have some room in your heart for black and black-and-white kitties. We specifically looked at black adult cats while adopting our Duke and the shelter was amazed, because according to them, people have actually said that they don't take good Instagram photos so they skip right past them. 

Black dogs are harder to move because of this very thing.  I would think black and white cats would make stunning pictures though.  That I don't get.  

So, Megan claims she didn't self evict. Which means she was kicked out. Which means she did something pretty bad to get herself kicked out. I don't really know which is the better of the two: quitting or getting fired. 

I would seriously adopt a kitten if I could. I love black and black-and-white cats. They're seriously awesome and I have names picked out for when I eventually adopt some kittens, if they don't already have names.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Black dogs are harder to move because of this very thing.  I would think black and white cats would make stunning pictures though.  That I don't get.  

It depends on where the white is and how much. Ser Duke of Pouncetown is mostly black on top, white on the undercarriage. So he looks great if I get a belly shot but from the top in our dimly lit apartment, he's basically just green laser beam eyes. We didn't adopt him to take photos of him, though, so it doesn't really matter. Sorry to take this so OT, folks. Back to BB and our summer soap opera!

9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Megan claims she didn't self evict. Which means she was kicked out. Which means she did something pretty bad to get herself kicked out. I don't really know which is the better of the two: quitting or getting fired. 

There's also a rumour and screenshot of a text? DM on Twitter? that someone is claiming came from Megan and says that production thought it would be best for her health if she left and went to the hospital. I didn't bother linking the source because it's an unsubstantiated rumour for now.

ETA: I could watch that crazy Tortie play by herself all afternoon. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Interesting.  If she is telling the truth and that is a big if,  something very serious went down.  They didn't boot Ayran (sp?) for her excessive racial comments so it isn't about any Panda comment.  She may have flipped out in the DR and they felt she was not stable enough to continue.  I don't think she was able to handle the fact that no one liked her.  Not easy. 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Seriously, whoever thought of Kitten Cam is a genius. Which means I'll turn into Paul and be PISSED if they switch back to Jeff Feeds at any point. #NotFriendship

I think they will keep the pet cam and probably have puppies and dogs too.  Great idea. 

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

There's also a rumour and screenshot of a text? DM on Twitter? that someone is claiming came from Megan and says that production thought it would be best for her health if she left and went to the hospital. 

I'm not buying it.  If her health was in such fragile state that she needed hospitalization - why is she on Snapchat - a few hours later???

She must have done something pretty bad to violate her contract.

Edited by twilightzone
Just now, twilightzone said:

I'm not buying it.  If her health was in such fragile state that she needed hospitalization - why is she on Snapchat?

Depending on how long ago she was taken out of the game, she could have just left the hospital. 

It probably is for health reasons, but not for something really serious that we'd be concerned about, like an actual illness. It could have been more mental health-related and they were worried about her health and safety. We probably won't know the whole story, but we might only get snippets on Sunday's show. They probably won't reveal the major details of it and they'll probably play it off as Megan leaving by her own choice because of the game.

Josh is a freaking trip but I'm not sure if I want him eliminated.  I just remember the whole Audrey situation and at the time I felt exhausted by her antics and wanted her gone.  But almost immediately after she left I found the house terribly boring and didn't care to watch.  I realized that it was captivating to watch her meltdown.  Josh isn't playing the kind of hardcore game Audrey did but I feel like having a loose cannon around is a good thing.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DakotaLavender said:

I do not understand why TPTB allow the HGs to talk into the cams like they were doing. They were sending out messages to their families all during BBAD. Maybe because it was the first night? I cannot see that being allowed for 3 months. 

As long as they don't mention someone that hasn't signed a release they will let them talk all day long to the cameras and their family members.  The moment they start mentioning people who haven't signed a release the camera will either switch or they'll get told to knock it off. 

36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I would seriously adopt a kitten if I could. I love black and black-and-white cats. They're seriously awesome and I have names picked out for when I eventually adopt some kittens, if they don't already have names.

DOOOOOOO it! Or go to a local shelter and ask if you can foster :)   Fostering kittens is so fun!!!! (although sometimes it's not.. but I won't mention those times...)

21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Interesting.  If she is telling the truth and that is a big if,  something very serious went down.  They didn't boot Ayran (sp?) for her excessive racial comments so it isn't about any Panda comment.  She may have flipped out in the DR and they felt she was not stable enough to continue.  I don't think she was able to handle the fact that no one liked her.  Not easy. 

I think they will keep the pet cam and probably have puppies and dogs too.  Great idea. 

The way Josh went off during the first HOH comp.... there is no way she did something worse than that health wise.  Unless she said she wanted to die or something.  I bet they take that shit seriously if someone gives suicide threats.  That I might believe if she went into the diary room all upset about being picked on and said she just wanted to die or something. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

Josh is a freaking trip but I'm not sure if I want him eliminated.  I just remember the whole Audrey situation and at the time I felt exhausted by her antics and wanted her gone.  But almost immediately after she left I found the house terribly boring and didn't care to watch.  I realized that it was captivating to watch her meltdown.  Josh isn't playing the kind of hardcore game Audrey did but I feel like having a loose cannon around is a good thing.

How long until he's prostrate with a blanket over his head and a mysterious paper bag in hand? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How long until he's prostrate with a blanket over his head and a mysterious paper bag in hand? 

Thats what I'm talking about.  At the time I was dead set that she had to go.  But looking back, that was an amazing time trying to figure out what the hell was going on.  And Josh feels like he might really go off the rails here.

• Love 1

It only counts as a full Audrey if he's a HN when it happens and he eats real food left out for him, gets a penalty vote, and claims that someone sat on him and shoved it down his throat.

Oh, Audrey. Your flavour of batshit insane was fantastic.

• Love 7
(edited)
20 minutes ago, gunderda said:

The way Josh went off during the first HOH comp.... there is no way she did something worse than that health wise.  Unless she said she wanted to die or something.  I bet they take that shit seriously if someone gives suicide threats.  That I might believe if she went into the diary room all upset about being picked on and said she just wanted to die or something. 

Josh was already paranoid at that point about people gunning for him.  In hindsight, I don't think his outburst at Megan was completely unwarranted or random.  There was probably lot stuff that went down with Megan that made her an outcast in the house that wasn't broadcast.

Edited by twilightzone

Jessica referring to Alex as "Pao Pao" doesn't argue against the accusation that she referred to her as "panda".  Jessica doesn't bother to learn her name and apparently believes all Asians can be called by the same name. I just may start referring to Jessica as "Boobs", as she's interchangeable with every other woman who plays the game with her gigantic implants and hooking up with the alpha male as her only strategy.  

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And randomly kicking boxes of crackers out of people's hands. That was my favorite. 

• Love 2

That orange tabby is not fucking around, y'all. It would probably nominate Cody and Paul if it was in the house.

So it sounds like Alex is gone if she doesn't win veto. That's kind of a bummer, but I'm never too attached to people the first week.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

[Paul] is crafty but vicious?  No.

LOL!

Since I do find it weird that Megan self-evicted after only a couple hours when there have been people who wanted to self-evict and the DR talked to them for much longer to convince them not to, and even this season apparently Josh wanted to and was talked out of it, I am thinking Megan probably threatened to kill herself. Now whether or not she was really at that place or she was manipulating the situation so she could get out of her bad gameplay, I don't know. And I highly doubt we'll get anything close to the real story on the show.

If Aryan (I seriously can't remember how to actually spell her name lol!) wasn't married I'd think she should hook up with Cody:

I can't believe I hate everyone already. This has to be a record.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This may be the only time I'm sad when the feeds come back up. That little orange guy and his butt wiggle pounces are adorable as shit.

How wrong is it that kitten cams are actually making me consider getting the feeds HA

I think it could be a genius marketing strategy and help prevent feeds PTSD . Just think how nice it would be if one of the cams was always on Kittens.  so that any time the house guests were eating loudly, being gross etc. you could just switch to Kittens.  Right?

• Love 8

I took a nice, half hour nap, and I am back on the Kitty Cam. Man, feeds, you can stay off all you want.

I think this could be the first time where the complaints about the feeds being off for four hours isn't as big of an issue. I'm hoping they also throw in Puppy Cam, for those puppy lovers. I personally love the cats, so I'm loving this.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I took a nice, half hour nap, and I am back on the Kitty Cam. Man, feeds, you can stay off all you want.

I think this could be the first time where the complaints about the feeds being off for four hours isn't as big of an issue. I'm hoping they also throw in Puppy Cam, for those puppy lovers. I personally love the cats, so I'm loving this.

There's an official thing on the CBS website saying that we will also be getting puppies.

ETA: Here

Wait. Does this mean Jeff interviews are a thing of the past? Oh please oh please oh please I've been such a good girl this year, BB Santa.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
(edited)

Megan is currently waiting for CBS to "review her statement" before she can release it. So we'll see it... oh, never?

I signed up for a damned Twitter account just so I can keep up with this.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

It could have been more mental health-related and they were worried about her health and safety. 

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! This show?

• Love 7

Megan turned out to be a big FRAUD.  It's laughable that she cracked only after a few hours in the house.  Yet she tried to pass herself as this tough competitor who apparently has worked in a prison, as an interrogator, but tells the hgs's she is a dog walker so they won't be intimidated.

Ironically, in her bio she slams the whinny girl who cracks under pressure (reference to Tiffany Rousso from last season).   Yet Tiffany did fight to stay in the game and lasted longer than Megan.

Good Riddance.  If they need to bring someone back, give Cameron a chance.  At least he wanted to be there.

• Love 4

Megan flipped out 9 days in, not a few hours.  Enough had gone down with her for most to be fed up.  Cody nominating her because he didn't like her was a strong statement.  

I just bought the feeds and not a cat in sight!  

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Megan flipped out 9 days in, not a few hours.  Enough had gone down with her for most to be fed up.  Cody nominating her because he didn't like her was a strong statement.  

Do we know what day she left on? Today is what, day 10?

3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This IS Big Brother.  If she can't handle being nominated because someone doesn't like her, she should not be in the game.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! This show?

True. What was I thinking, making that sort of statement? Hahaha! 

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Do we know what day she left on? Today is what, day 10?

Yeah, we don't know. We do know it was more than three days, at the very least. I mean, my guess is that she left on day 7 or 8. 

Feeds back. I can't tell who won yet. 

(edited)

How hilarious if Cody puts up Paul, Paul has to tell them about the Amulet of Ass Protection, and shit hits the fan?

ETA: Cody, having to put up four people in a single week HoH. Is this a new record?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

How many hamsters have been pulled by the producers?  And this abruptly?  There was the guy from the early season who held a knife to the Alabama girl's neck while she was drunkenly crawling on the kitchen counter in some sort of sexy-time flirting game.  He was gone in the blink of an eye.  Wasn't the Hantz kid pulled too, for violent tendencies (or am I thinking of Survivor?  

At any rate, my point is these abrupt dismissals are done for some pretty serious reasons.  Whatever Megan did or said, it was a big, fat, deal.  I doubt it was something physically medical, if Megan was released from the hospital it was probably after a 48-hour psych hold.  I hope she gets help, our veterans are seriously pretty much cut adrift in so far as mental health care is concerned.

And with that said, it is becoming increasingly clear that BB is really pushing that fine line when it comes to casting.  I get it, they're looking to make exciting TV, but by putting those personalities who are already teetering on the edge of  normality into the house where they are confined, off balance, and waaaaaaay out of their comfort zone, it is a sure thing that bad shit is going to go down.  x100 if they add alcohol to the mix.

• Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ooooh, sounds like Jessica's pissed that Cody seemed to give up and let Alex win veto. So...wait, is he really wanting to backdoor Paul, then? 

That is the only thing I can think of.  Hand him the line, you are not that target, but I have to put someone up. 

Edited by wings707
Just now, HurricaneVal said:

How many hamsters have been pulled by the producers?  And this abruptly?  There was the guy from the early season who held a knife to the Alabama girl's neck while she was drunkenly crawling on the kitchen counter in some sort of sexy-time flirting game.  He was gone in the blink of an eye.  Wasn't the Hantz kid pulled too, for violent tendencies (or am I thinking of Survivor?  

Willie Hantz headbutted Chef Joe of the Dirty Hands and threw pork rinds. I really think it was the second thing that sealed his deal. I mean, pork rinds? I think there was some name calling, too.

• Love 1

Can someone confirm that it was a punishment/reward Veto (already?! Isn't the first Veto usually the spelling comp?)? I keep seeing mention of Raven and a Never Not/Slop Free pass but not a lot of chatter about it.

Paul really wants Ramses up and is trying to convince the group to put him up instead.

Also, Matt with the first problematic comment of the season that we've seen! He made a comment about needing to win HOHs, and he doesn't care if Ramses "stares at [his] cock". Right, because all gay guys like to stare at other guys' cocks. 

Also, since the group want Alex to be backdoored so she can't compete in veto, can we early campaign for Alex to win the Replacement Veto temptation?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Also, Matt with the first problematic comment of the season that we've seen! He made a comment about needing to win HOHs, and he doesn't care if Ramses "stares at [his] cock". Right, because all gay guys like to stare at other guys' cocks. 

/sigh

• Love 2