Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, Alex. I think earlier there was talk of Ramses being able to infect others with it.

Yes and Ramses was warning Alex and Jillian to stay away from him.   It must be if he engages another HG for x amount of time they get the curse and touch to some degree may be part of it.  

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And look at that, Cody loves Paul now. Of course. I'll give it to Paul, his social game works well for him.

Yes, he does have a stellar social game.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is what I think too, but I don't believe it's confirmed. And there are people who believe Ramses got the Amulet.

Quite possibly; who got the Temptation is still totally up in the air, so there's as much chance of Ramses getting it as anybody else.  Ramses definitely got hit with the Consequence, though.

And look at that, Cody loves Paul now. Of course. I'll give it to Paul, his social game works well for him.

How can you tell Cody loves him? Slightly less creepy dead-eye glaring?

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, CindyBee said:

Yeah Alex was dead as a player the minute she yelled that at Cody, IMHO.  Why would she do that?!?   Yeah the guy is a bit intense and well crazy but anyone who has watched this show should know, never, ever poke the alpha male during the first week and make him notice you in a negative way, especially an ex-military guy like Cody. 

Gamer chick. I assume she plays online. I know during her intro, they showed her playing Xbox (I think, guessing from the shape of the controller) and it sounded like she was playing a first person shooter, although how I came to that conclusion, I'm not sure. Either way, as a gamer myself - though I'm PC unless there's a new Final Fantasy out - the stereotype of gamer girls fall into two categories*: either cool women who hold their own with the guys, throw their dirty jokes back at them, and can trash talk with the best of them or the princess type who thinks because they have ovaries and a cute voice should have all wins, gear, experience, etc. handed to them. Unsurprisingly, she seems to fall into the first category. I would, too. If that had been me, "eat shit" or some variation probably would have been dancing on my lips too, because trash talk for life.

*there are far more types and more "categories" but this is just going with popular theory about women and games. At least we've moved past the GIRL= guy in real life when it comes to video games. Why yes, this topic niggles me a little. I have almost a decade of MMORPG related voice chat under my belt. 

Edited by Callaphera
first cup of coffee of the morning
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, jenrising said:

How can you tell Cody loves him? Slightly less creepy dead-eye glaring?

He is smiling and laughing with him.

ETA: I believe the veto players are Veto players are Cody, Jillian, Alex, Jason, Raven, and Matt. I'm not 100% sure on Raven and Matt, but I think it's them.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

That, or Cody is willing to let Paul run his ass off for Cody under the (mistaken?) impression the two have a mutual-safety pact for this HoH.

• Love 1

He is smiling and laughing with him.

Wait, am I imagining this because of the lack of caffeine in my bloodstream? Mr. Vacant can have emotions and show them? Lies. Screenshots or it didn't happen!

• Love 5
(edited)

Raven met Paul in March when she went to see his band play. Sigh.

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Wait, am I imagining this because of the lack of caffeine in my bloodstream? Mr. Vacant can have emotions and show them? Lies. Screenshots or it didn't happen!

He's acting towards Paul now the way he did when he and Matt were "Dude!" "Dude!"-ing each other.

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I don't think Cody will get sucked into Paul.  He wants him out but there is no need to be nasty to him until that happens.  

IMO he doesn't want him out as much as he wants out all the 'outsiders' (i.e. women he doesn't want to fuck). Cody is very high school and Paul is part of the cool kids club now so he's good with him.

ETA: Well, now Cody is talking to Jillian/Alex and he's kinda hinting at the possibility of backdooring Paul. I kinda hope Alex wins veto so we can see if Cody would really do it. I mean it'll end up moot anyway because Paul totally has the Amulet, but still. And actually I'd like to see what happens if the Amulet holder is nominated.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I don't think Cody will get sucked into Paul.  He wants him out but there is no need to be nasty to him until that happens.  

Granted, this impression was from the edited show we saw so maybe its misleading.  But thus far we've seen Cody be incredibly straight-forward.  He refused to suck up to Paul.  He straight up told Megan she was nominated because he didn't like her.  He has been remarkably forth coming with his thoughts.  I haven't seen anything from Cody that would tell me he would want to put on a mask to hide his true feelings.

• Love 4
Just now, MV007 said:

Granted, this impression was from the edited show we saw so maybe its misleading.  But thus far we've seen Cody be incredibly straight-forward.  He refused to suck up to Paul.  He straight up told Megan she was nominated because he didn't like her.  He has been remarkably forth coming with his thoughts.  I haven't seen anything from Cody that would tell me he would want to put on a mask to hide his true feelings.

Good point. 

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

IMO he doesn't want him out as much as he wants out all the 'outsiders' (i.e. women he doesn't want to fuck). Cody is very high school and Paul is part of the cool kids club now so he's good with him.

Yes, I guess he is going this way.   I do wish he would replace either on the block with Josh.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slider said:

Wasn't a fan as soon as she told Cody to "eat shit" in the safety competition on Wednesday.  Why the hell would you say it out loud to someone that early in the game?!  I laughed so hard when he won HOH, not because I like him, but because he got the power and now she's going to eat her word, or "shit" if you would.

Actually, I didn't get the impression at all that Cody took offense to Alex's "eat shit".  Cody was pretty candid in his DR that he was trying to mess with Alex's head - and his response to her defecation mastication invitation seemed to me to be more of an amusedly rueful, "Well, THAT didn't work" than anything else.

Of course, it's ALSO entirely possible Cody viewed Alex's ability to see straight through his mindfuck attempt - and shut him down without even blinking- as a significant strategic threat....

• Love 4

Yes, he does have a stellar social game.  

And a penis. I get a strong sense of misogyny from Cody. 

• Love 8
(edited)

So it's early, but currently in general I am not a fan of this group. They're simultaneously boring and annoying. There's way too much innuendo and talk of 'jerking off, 'boners,' and 'loners' for my taste. They have the ott sex obsession of BB9 without the drama that made for fun feeds at times.

• Love 3

So it's early, but currently in general I am not a fan of this group. They're simultaneously boring and annoying. There's way too much innuendo and talk of 'jerking off, 'boners,' and 'loners' for my taste. They have the ott sex obsession of BB9 without the drama that made for fun feeds at times.

It is early, they will get there.  

Be thankful that you missed Josh and Jason last night playing "Who Farted". I never want to hear Josh say "It smells like poop!" so gleefully ever again.

• Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see their stupid sex obsession ever going away. It will likely just get worse. 

Oh that will stay but there will be drama.  Has there ever been a season without it?  

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Be thankful that you missed Josh and Jason last night playing "Who Farted". I never want to hear Josh say "It smells like poop!" so gleefully ever again.

Honestly that probably wouldn't have bothered me lol.

I'm still trying with Christmas but I just can't bring myself to like her. She just comes off fake to me.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes, I guess he is going this way.   I do wish he would replace either on the block with Josh.  

He can't. Josh is safe this week. But on the bright side, if Josh keeps on how he's keeping on now, he'll be up there soon enough.

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Oh that will stay but there will be drama.  Has there ever been a season without it?  

Oh yea. There hasn't been a season filled with good drama in awhile. Sometimes we get a bit here and there, but mostly nothing.

• Love 1
Just now, flipflopdiva said:

He can't. Josh is safe this week. But on the bright side, if Josh keeps on how he's keeping on now, he'll be up there soon enough.

Oh right, the golden apple.  

(edited)

Christmas was just sitting on Jason's lap. That annoyed me on about 10 different levels.

Oh, Paul's talking to the cam. He confirmed he won the Amulet. I'm sure everyone is so surprised.

• Love 2

Christmas was just sitting on Jason's lap. That annoyed me on about 10 different levels.

Why?  I see that as her creating relationships with everyone.  Being well liked is good for your game.  

• Love 1

Oh, oh, Camera 4, Paul is doing a monologue and it sounds like he got the pendant. He said Thank you and he's safe for three weeks.  Who does he think he is anyway, Iago? Laying out his game strategy in a monologue.

• Love 3
(edited)

Well, I caved and watched BBAD and I am glad I did because this season is actually funny as hell. Josh is like a fifth grader and is unintentionally making me laugh. He has the mentality of a 12 year old. And Jessica with Cody is amusing to watch as well. IMO he sits there not like a serial killer but like Frankenstein. 

I do not understand why TPTB allow the HGs to talk into the cams like they were doing. They were sending out messages to their families all during BBAD. Maybe because it was the first night? I cannot see that being allowed for 3 months. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

He has the mentality iof a 12 year old.

No he doesn't.  I have 2 grandchildren that age and they are very bright!.  He is mentally deficient and I think that is a low IQ.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
(edited)

Paul's strategy is exactly the same as his strategy last season but he's talking about it as if it's some amazing new thing he just came up with. And he is super high on himself already. Damn Paul it only took you a day to become a dick!

• Love 8
(edited)
23 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Good point. 

OMG I think Josh is one of the few things breathing new life into this show. I don't like HIM, but I totally LOVE watching his unintentional comedy routine when he talks. He is a riot and a parody in a sort of SNL style. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 3
(edited)

Paul has said 'like moths to a flame' at least twice already. He just keeps using the same cliches over and over to explain his strategy. This convo he's having with us is both hilarious and irritating.

ETA: On the bright side at least now Paul can't win any of the other Temptations, which will probably be better and more powerful.

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh, oh, Camera 4, Paul is doing a monologue and it sounds like he got the pendant. He said Thank you and he's safe for three weeks. 

Oh FFS. That's the problem with all the "twists" they come up with. They aren't designed to make the game more interesting, they're designed to help out the producer favorites. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No he doesn't.  I have 2 grandchildren that age and they are very bright!.  He is mentally deficient and I think that is a low IQ.  

I said he had the "mentality" of a 12 year old, and 12 year olds can have a range of intelligence levels but they behave in defnitive ways and interact in conversations and in monologues just as Josh does. So we agree.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Oh, oh, Camera 4, Paul is doing a monologue and it sounds like he got the pendant. He said Thank you and he's safe for three weeks.

SHOCKED!!!  SHOCKED, I AM!!!

(that good, or did y'all need another take...?)

• Love 7

We need a bat signal for Jessica to put on her bikini top. That seems to distract Cody. (Although really, who doesn't it distract? I didn't think Christmas would be the first nip slip of the season. I had my money on Jessica and the top she practically falls out of.)

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, Paul's talking to the cam. He confirmed he won the Amulet. I'm sure everyone is so surprised.

Ugh. I'm not surprised that he won but definitely disappointed.  The producers of this show are so lame and predictable!  I AM, however, surprised that the negative consequences of the temptation don't also go to the person who took it. What kind of bullshit is that?

• Love 2
(edited)

Paul thinks the women are smarter than the men this season. He called the men duds. He thinks Jessica hates him. I hope she does lol.

ETA: Paul is taking credit for Megan self-evicting. He claims he went to Jessica and told her about Megan saying she made a racist comment and with that he set off the women's cattiness that resulted in Megan leaving. Don't pat yourself on back too hard there, Paul.

He compared Cody to Paulie and he thinks Cody's personality is going to bite him in the ass sooner rather than later.

Ramses has to eat slop. He says it's chewy. Looks like Kevin is hosting the POV competition. He was practicing his intros earlier. I can't believe Paul is still soliloquizing in the slanty sofa room. (I'm pretty sure it's not the Diary Room.) Who does he think he is anyway, Hamlet?

Well, it's actually good that Paul got the Pendant this time. Nobody wants him out besides for maybe Cody, so even if he backdoored him, Jillian or Alex would go anyway. Paul's only safe this week, next week, and then the following week. Right now, after Alex, Josh, Jillian, and Ramses are the next targets. They're going to be focused on getting Josh out next week. That's still time for people to change their minds about Paul once the big targets go, especially when his weaknesses start to show. Plus, he can't get any other Den of Temptation. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Ramses has to eat slop. He says it's chewy. Looks like Kevin is hosting the POV competition. He was practicing his intros earlier. I can't believe Paul is still soliloquizing in the slanty sofa room. (I'm pretty sure it's not the Diary Room.) Who does he think he is anyway, Hamlet?

Slopey couch room is the lounge/parlour and (I think) being referred to as the Apple Room on other recap sites.

The one benefit to having a vet in there is the various slop recipes and preparations. I know Paul was giving some tips last night about how to sift it and cook it. 

Edited by Callaphera
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

We need a bat signal for Jessica to put on her bikini top. That seems to distract Cody. (Although really, who doesn't it distract? I didn't think Christmas would be the first nip slip of the season. I had my money on Jessica and the top she practically falls out of.)

Swear to god.  When Jessica first got her House key...?  I'm pretty sure that's the only time a TV damn near gave me whiplash.  Even my wife was going, "Oh my gawwwwd...." :>

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I can't believe Paul is still soliloquizing in the slanty sofa room. (I'm pretty sure it's not the Diary Room.) Who does he think he is anyway, Hamlet?

Only in the sense that a hamlet is a small pig.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Swear to god.  When Jessica first got her House key...?  I'm pretty sure that's the only time a TV damn near gave me whiplash.  Even my wife was going, "Oh my gawwwwd...." :>

Mr. Callaphera, he of being bad with names, has declared her to be Butterboobs this season. 'Cause he likes it all, but her boobs.

• Love 3
(edited)

News flash - the guys are cleaning the fridge. Matt and WhistleNut and someone else, Mark maybe.  Jillian must be on slop, too. Oh, Kevin is cleaning the fridge, too.

Edited by Lamb18