Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Swear to god.  When Jessica first got her House key...?  I'm pretty sure that's the only time a TV damn near gave me whiplash.  Even my wife was going, "Oh my gawwwwd...."

I, too, said HOLY SHIT when she first appeared on screen and my husband deadpanned "I know, her hair, right". Hahaha.

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nah. Cody isn't that type of player.

Dunno.  Cody probably wouldn't lie to Paul - but Cody may be ok with letting Paul run around based on his own misconceptions.

Just now, wings707 said:

Christmas is onto Paul playing both sides and shares that with Jess.  

WOOOOO!

But nothing will be done about it, Paul will talk himself out of it, and then Christmas will be the next target. Just watch. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

WOOOOO!

But nothing will be done about it, Paul will talk himself out of it, and then Christmas will be the next target. Just watch. 

I am not ready to sell Christmas short just yet.  She may know who to work things and if she and Jess are together then Cody will be told and he will keep his eye on him.  However that may result in Paul going on the block which is not a good idea since he has the amulet.  It will only serve to alert Paul that they are after him.   That could be okay or not. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Swear to god.  When Jessica first got her House key...?  I'm pretty sure that's the only time a TV damn near gave me whiplash.  Even my wife was going, "Oh my gawwwwd...."

I, too, said HOLY SHIT when she first appeared on screen and my husband deadpanned "I know, her hair, right". Hahaha.

I told my husband that you could see through her dress when they were standing waiting to get into the house. And he said he didn't see her high-cut black underwear. I told him, "I can't believe I'm telling my husband to look at a woman with huge boobs and a see through dress, but look right there!" and pointed. LOL

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Christmas is onto Paul playing both sides and shares that with Jess.  

Not just Paul but Cody.  And that is where Christmas may have made a mistake.  You can't talk shit about one half of a showmance to the other half of said showmance.  That is really dumb and I'm sure Jessica will run and tell Cody as soon as she can

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MV007 said:

Not just Paul but Cody.  And that is where Christmas may have made a mistake.  You can't talk shit about one half of a showmance to the other half of said showmance.  That is really dumb and I'm sure Jessica will run and tell Cody as soon as she can

Yes, bad move.  If Jess smart and I have seen nothing to indicate that she is, she will keep that info to herself. 

• Love 1

And the way Cody is so "dead-eyed" and non-smiling, non emotional, etc., I am surprised that even a woman (Jessica) would make him smile and get a little giddy (okay - giddy for him anyway). But then again, it was kind of  creepy the way he reacted when he talks about her. 

Then again, maybe his whole drone-like personality is an act to play the game better???

40 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Christmas was just sitting on Jason's lap. That annoyed me on about 10 different levels.

Christmas has previously proclaimed Kevin her "house husband" for the duration.  I think she just likes playing sexpot with the marrieds because their unattainability makes them "safe"; she can act out as much as she wants without having to deal with the bother of follow-through.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I am not sure it is both Cody and Paul.  There are different reports on this.  Why would Cody be playing both sides.  He hates the other side.  He nominated 3 of them. 

Just now, Nashville said:

Christmas has previously proclaimed Kevin her "house husband" for the duration.  I think she just likes playing sexpot with the marrieds because their unattainability makes them "safe"; she can act out as much as she wants without having to deal with the bother of follow-through.

Absolutely.  She doesn't want a showmance which is smart.  Titillating the married men is smart too. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Absolutely.  She doesn't want a showmance which is smart.  Titillating the married men is smart too. 

How long until the Internet* starts calling her a hussy and homewrecker?

*You know, the places that aren't as nice as here.

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

Any minute but her motives are to stay in the game.  Trolls are to be ignored. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am not sure it is both Cody and Paul.  There are different reports on this.  Why would Cody be playing both sides.  He hates the other side.  He nominated 3 of them. 

Yea, I saw the report on Jokers.  And earlier reports do suggest Cody is playing both sides.  He talked with Alex/Jillian to smooth things over and apparently hinted that there might be another target.  So maybe Cody is playing Paul?

I know we all have this perception of Cody from the edited shows but can anyone with the feeds confirm that he's that way all the time or does he have more of a personality?

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

As soon as they catch on, I imagine. And then they won't say a word to the men who are letting this happen. 

Seriously, though, I find it good gameplay. Unlike someone like Jessica, who really does seem all in for the showmance and not so much about playing the game. It's fairly harmless too. Elena doing a more aggressive version of this, just not with the married men and it could backfire worse on her with Mark.

• Love 2

From Jokers. 

Paul says

Thinks cattiness will hold them back. He gives it 2-3 weeks before hair pulling begins. Says they're EXTREMELY confrontational. Says they are strong and intelligent, unlike last year.
Says the guys are plain jane this season, and not mentally as strong as the women in his opinion. So he has to get the girls to start eating each other up - just like he did with Jessica, Megan, etc. Says he dropped the racist thing on Jess because he knew she doesn't like Alex and is jealous of her - and Jess blew up on Alex/Megan and now Megan is out of the game because he did that.

Ramses has a swollen arm - he thinks its allergies and he's asking for Benadryl (but got Claritin). Jillian is sick, too, she got electrolytes. I wish she'd stop talking about her symptoms. I was trying to figure out what they meant by Marlena and I think they mean Mark and Elena.

The Elena/Mark thing grosses me out.  Mostly its Mark.  I know there are women who like that look but its weird to me and desexualizes him in a way to me.

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Says the guys are plain jane this season, and not mentally as strong as the women in his opinion. So he has to get the girls to start eating each other up - just like he did with Jessica, Megan, etc. Says he dropped the racist thing on Jess because he knew she doesn't like Alex and is jealous of her - and Jess blew up on Alex/Megan and now Megan is out of the game because he did that.

Wait, what? PAUL is the one who got the ball rolling on Megan's self eviction? 

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

As soon as they catch on, I imagine. And then they won't say a word to the men who are letting this happen. 

Seriously, though, I find it good gameplay. Unlike someone like Jessica, who really does seem all in for the showmance and not so much about playing the game. It's fairly harmless too. Elena doing a more aggressive version of this, just not with the married men and it could backfire worse on her with Mark.

Don't disagree. And I'll add to this, Raven is thirsty as fuck and it's hilarious and cringeworthy at the same time.

• Love 4
Just now, Slider said:

I'm sorry, but who is Whistle Nut?  I don't have a clue what their nicknames are, let alone their real names yet.

Jason.  That is his rodeo clown name. 

• Love 1

I'm sorry, but who is Whistle Nut?  I don't have a clue what their nicknames are, let alone their real names yet.

Jason.  That is his rodeo clown name.

Thank you!  I must have missed him explaining that.  I've been switching back and forth between this board and JokersUpdates so I can see their pics next to their names.  It takes me at least two weeks to know who everyone is.

2 minutes ago, Slider said:

Thank you!  I must have missed him explaining that.  I've been switching back and forth between this board and JokersUpdates so I can see their pics next to their names.  It takes me at least two weeks to know who everyone is.

It was in his bio clip in E1 when he was doing his clown job.  

(edited)

I don't know why but this little update at Jokers makes me laugh:

(11:30) Cody hardcore picking nose on bathroom couch. NT

To quote Josh from last night: "The beauty of it is that it's 24/7. It's 24/7, baby, that's the beauty of it. And I have a good heart."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Who are they calling Cow Pow (camera 2)? Jessica, Raven and Elena are talking about getting him out. Would it be Jason?

I thought they said Pow Pow. But either way, I think it's Alex. Because they said 'after she goes this week' and then they mentioned Ramses, Jason and someone other 'she' being left, which I assume is Jillian.

Just now, wings707 said:

What is the "flair prediction" they mentioned on reddit? 

It's a reddit thing. Beside the poster's name, you see the HGs names with either hearts or cameras? That's what they're talking about.

• Love 1

So is Raven going to wear her hair in those stupid little buns every day?  Because it's not going to take long for me to want to smack her every time I see her and that damn hair. 

• Love 7

I thought Alex, but I thought they were saying "he", etc., when talking about Cow Pow. Jillian was talking about sleeping on spikes, so I wonder if they have spiked beds in the Have Not room.

Yeah, I definitely think Pao Pao is Alex in reference to season 16 contestant Pao Pao. Funny, I've been referring to her the same way because I immediately noticed the resemblance.

I'm so disappointed Megan self-evicted. I was rooting for you, girl! I really hope she didn't make up this racist allegation because that is way low and beyond the bounds of a game.

I just tuned in for the first time and had to tune out. Elena and Jessica's vocal fry rivals the Kardashians in ear-splitting annoyingness and they're already mean-girling and acting like they run shit.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, UniqBlue69 said:

Yeah, I definitely think Pao Pao is Alex in reference to season 16 contestant Pao Pao. Funny, I've been referring to her the same way because I immediately noticed the resemblance.

I'm so disappointed Megan self-evicted. I was rooting for you, girl! I really hope she didn't make up this racist allegation because that is way low and beyond the bounds of a game.

There was a poster on Jokers who proposed that maybe Jessica called Alex Pao Pao but it was overheard as Panda and therein lies all the drama. Unlikely but hilarious if true.

ETA: This just in: it's brave to say that you went to Tijuana for weight loss surgery. Just so brave.

ETA2: Kevin cracks me up. He calls Christmas every C name except Christmas. Carolina, Country, Caroline...

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait, what? PAUL is the one who got the ball rolling on Megan's self eviction? 

It looks like that,  but literal translations at Jokers can be off by a defining word here or there.  He is crafty but vicious?  No.  I think he heard that someone said something racist and got that into circulation.  My guess

Kevin's talking about his blue jeans he wasn't going to wear on the show, then he says, "You can't sit around in the bathroom wearing a suit. It looks weird." He's playing a good game, complimenting the women, etc.

They're in the bathroom finding different definitions for "onesies."

(edited)

Kitten alert! Must be time for Veto (although it was Jillian that was just called into the DR).

Either that or the guy manning the button really likes kittens. 'Cause who doesn't?

ETA: Boo. Must just like kittens.

Edited by Callaphera
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Back to kittens!! Orange kitten and other kitten still going at it!

So, does that mean we don't have to watch Jefferviews during the competition blackouts? Can we just watch kittens the whole time? Because if so, I'll love the show for the entire season. Kittens make everything better.

But if it's just for this week or for a short time....boo.

(edited)

Megan is out and posting on Snapchat that she's going to release a "statement" (on Twitter?) about her leaving the BB house.

From BB's resident genius, Gina Marie, direct from her twitter:

So many people wish for the opportunity to play Big brother.I don't know u as a person but, Megan Grow some ballz & suck it up. 500k ! #bb19

I failed the psych test for BB lol . Let me Back in lol .

Edited by Callaphera
14 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Megan is out and posting on Snapchat that she's going to release a "statement" (on Twitter?) about her leaving the BB house.

From BB's resident genius, Gina Marie, direct from her twitter:

Well, Gina Marie does have a point. Wait! Did I just type that? Move along. Nothing to see here. LOL!!!

• Love 8

Josh update directly to the camera! I'll paraphrase for your convenience:

He needs chocolate milk for his slop. He can't have slop without chocolate milk. Hi, Mom! He's a human being! Don't believe anything you see! He's going to be strong! Christmas is an angel! He hasn't seen his family in two weeks and he misses them! He needs chocolate milk!

Kevin is surprisingly endearing. He gave Elena a "dad" hug last night and spent about an hour in the bathroom with the women while they were doing their makeup and telling them how beautiful they looked. It doesn't come off as creepy, either. Christmas is basically setting up Josh to be her meat shield. And did you know, Jillian lost 50 pounds? Also, Raven is too precious (and on my hate list) because she coughs when she sticks a Q-tip in her ear. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes and Ramses was warning Alex and Jillian to stay away from him.   It must be if he engages another HG for x amount of time they get the curse and touch to some degree may be part of it.  

Maybe he is just practicing safe hex. 

I will show myself out.

• Love 18

So they haven't even started the veto comp yet?  

4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Josh update directly to the camera! I'll paraphrase for your convenience:

He needs chocolate milk for his slop. He can't have slop without chocolate milk. Hi, Mom! He's a human being! Don't believe anything you see! He's going to be strong! Christmas is an angel! He hasn't seen his family in two weeks and he misses them! He needs chocolate milk!

Kevin is surprisingly endearing. He gave Elena a "dad" hug last night and spent about an hour in the bathroom with the women while they were doing their makeup and telling them how beautiful they looked. It doesn't come off as creepy, either. Christmas is basically setting up Josh to be her meat shield. And did you know, Jillian lost 50 pounds? Also, Raven is too precious (and on my hate list) because she coughs when she sticks a Q-tip in her ear. 

I bet he thinks his mom will call production to get him chocolate milk.  He is too damaged to be in this house.  I wonder if he will self evict or be asked to leave due to a break down.  Unless he is out next week I can easily see this.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Megan is claiming that she didn't self evict. I can't wait for the spin on this one.

Source

ETA:

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So they haven't even started the veto comp yet?  

I bet he thinks his mom will call production to get him chocolate milk.  He is too damaged to be in this house.  I wonder if he will self evict or be asked to leave due to a break down.  Unless he is out next week I can easily see this.  

Oh, my money was on breakdown but Christmas does a good job of talking to him and calming him down. Her social game is on point. She's definitely setting him up as a meat shield/protection.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, my money was on breakdown but Christmas does a good job of talking to him and calming him down. Her social game is on point. She's definitely setting him up as a meat shield/protection.

By this do you mean keeping him around because he will be evicted before her?