Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Where is Take Your Daughter to Work Day?  Is she lost in the backyard somewhere?  Will has not interviewed her yet.

Edited to add:  Maybe she is hanging on Paul.

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, now there's only Kevin, Josh, Jason, Christmas and Paul left to interview.

Sounds right. They saved the three AFP and F3 for the last interviews. Weird that the AFP winner went before the other two closest but whatever. Cody probably can't wait to get out of there and jumped the line. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Botox is not work.  Most in CA with money do that. Certainly a dermatologist does this. Why not?   Not a big deal.  

Botox is injecting toxins into your forehead for the sole purpose of not having wrinkles. It's not something my regular doctor would say "yeah, sure, it's good for you". It looks like it sucks. That is the very definition of "work". Whether it's a big deal or not is up to you.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Fallacy said:

Thank you producers for playing that right and giving Paul in early lead in the votes and then pulling that rug out from under him. 

I believe Julie removed the keys in order of last player evicted to first.  That's why Cody's was last.

• Love 7

Wow I go out for tonight and I came home expecting the inevitable Paul win. And I find out that Josh won, and Cody won AFP? Overall best possible outcome for this shitty season.

I also saw some clips online and we saw Paul's only real emotion when the votes were read. This time, those tears WERE real.

I'm mystified about Cody's vote but I think he was going to always vote with Elena and Mark and Mark probably told him about Josh's sincere apology to Mark before Mark was evicted. 

• Love 5

I just want to say- I check this forum so often during Big Brother, and it's a huge part of my life while the seasons are on every summer. Thank you all for your witticism and your snark and your candor, and I'm so grateful to all the dedicated feed watchers in this forum. Specific shoutout to @Lady Calypso, @Callaphera, and @peachmangosteen for often saying on here what I'm thinking in my head. I can't wait to see you and all the rest here again next winter/summer!

Edited by nightowl1989
  • Love 21

Oops, posted in wrong thread. What I meant to say was:

Just wanted say thanks to the live feeders who've been posting here this season. You all have been on the front lines taking the brunt of BB19's crap so we broadcast-only viewers didn't have to suffer...as much. Give yourselves a round of applause!

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'll be back for Celebrity Big Brother, can't wait to chat about that train wreck this winter with you all!!  

I remember a show  from the early '00s,  "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!!!" from many moons ago that was horrendously wretched.  Kind of a BB meets Survivor that was just awful, but I watched it anyway.  Hope this CBB turns out better.

• Love 7

I wonder if DR tipped off Josh about Paul maybe not getting as much support in jury? Because Josh's reasoning for evicting Christmas on the surface seemed strange -- he thinks he had a better chance against Paul? I think he would have swept next to Christmas. But I'm glad to see Paul's tears of misery and I really didn't want Christmas getting anywhere near the money so ...

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I wonder if DR tipped off Josh about Paul maybe not getting as much support in jury? Because Josh's reasoning for evicting Christmas on the surface seemed strange -- he thinks he had a better chance against Paul? I think he would have swept next to Christmas. But I'm glad to see Paul's tears of misery and I really didn't want Christmas getting anywhere near the money so ...

Interestingly enough, he just talked about this with Will. He said that he thought Christmas handled every eviction with grace and kindness and she was well liked in his mind, whereas he was a dick that kept getting in people's faces. But Paul was a vet and played a hard game, so Josh's reasoning sounds pretty solid from his point of view. Obviously we knew different about how Christmas was or may have been perceived but Josh had a decent read on the situation for what he knew.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Josh was thinking that he pissed off a lot of people and that Christmas did not piss off as many people.  Not sure if Cody, Mark and Elena would have voted for Josh if it was him vs. Christmas. 

ETA: Dan Gheesling just texted Dr. Will while he was interviewing Josh and said "Tell Meatball I say hi".

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Yeah, Will. Your ass is getting fired for the backyard interviews this season. You're gonna be stuck with just the round table because they can edit it. 

Why? What I have seen has been excellent. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

I wonder if DR tipped off Josh about Paul maybe not getting as much support in jury?

Josh has thought he was hated by the jury members for weeks. It's something he's been worried about.

• Love 5

I'm with everyone else who wants to say thanks to this thread for once again providing me with hours of entertainment this summer. Even though the past couple weeks I've been too busy to check it as often I always knew I could come on and get a few laughs and have some like minded views on how awful these people were again this summer. Looking forward to the Celeb version with y'all! 

• Love 11

Highlights of tonight:

Round table: Raven, I've had 8 surgeries Cody: Oh my gosh

Josh winning part 3 of HOH by 5-2 ( I knew he knew his housemates better)

Q&A: The look on Pauls face as Josh answers questions

Post vote pre reveal: Julie showing clip of good bye messages and Pauls face

FInale: Cody's vote !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Raven says she can't put into words what Matt means to her.  Use your Mensa vocabulary to find the words!

I think when she claimed to be mensa, she really meant menses as in "that time of the month". Unless she perpetually has her menses which could be another disorder to add to that never ending list. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Hmm I am now watching the jury questions. Paul should have known that those questions were not looking good for him. Even if production fed them the questions, they were not Paul-friendly questions.

He could have "pivoted" during his speech but he stuck to his rehearsed speech.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hmm I am now watching the jury questions. Paul should have known that those questions were not looking good for him.

You could see his reaction to Elena's bullying question. I think that one right off the bat threw him off.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Artsda said:

You could see his reaction to Elena's bullying question. I think that one right off the bat threw him off.

Also I thought the final HoH "answers" should have tipped him off. Elena's biggest regret was not standing up for Mark more, Mark hated the bullying and harassment of Jess and Cody the most. Mark and Elena are both very nice people so Paul should have known that if they weren't forgiving about the Paul-orchestrated bullying that happened this summer, that he might not have as much support in the jury as he thought he had.

• Love 13

I tend to lurk more than post, but this thread was awesome. You all are one hell of a smart and hilarious bunch, and I can't wait to hopefully chat with everyone for the next BB trainwreck, or in other forums. Cheers to all...and Duke :)

• Love 19