Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Wishful Invitation

• Start Topic

Dorinda's sister's name made me laugh and wonder about other possible siblings' names. Corinda? Lulinda?

Carole's couch is (was) her MIL's. It would be a difficult decision to change it. I agree, tho, it looks awful but it's such a period piece. In Carole's TH, she has a larger curved couch behind her. I wonder if she finally did dump Lee's tiger couch.

• Love 3

I wonder if she finally did dump Lee's tiger couch.

We got the answer within the first 5 seconds of WWHL.  It is out being reupholstered.  Not with the expensive MIL fabric.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, izabella said:

It's another season where Ramona has absolutely nothing going on and isn't doing anything except pretending to date all the time.  So she's vile to Lu and Bethenny and thinks that's good enough to entertain us.  But Lu and Bethenny know to shut her down and not take her seriously.  Which means Ramona just ends up being both boring and irritating.

I would love to hear them tell her "shhhhh....the adults are talking...."

• Love 10
(edited)
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Along with altered taglines

Ramona: Loike a lost moinde, I get crazier with toime

Sonja There's nothing BUT fertilizer in my garden and home

Dorinda I tell lies to both sides, but I always say it nice

Carole In the politics of friendship, I only got one B vote

Bethenny If you're gonna take a shot at this B, you better make sure all the doors are locked so I have nowhere to run.

Luanne The only title I'd trade Countess for is Penthouse owner

Tinsley A good set of Lawyers and a PR firm can fix anything

Perfection. Especially the ones for Beth, Luanne, Dorinda, and Tinsley. 

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/11/2017 at 9:54 AM, bichonblitz said:

Best scene of the night for me was the lunch with Sonja and Bethenny in the empty restaurant. The blank menu and Bethenny asking the server for the recommendation and he plays along perfectly with it. Sonja commenting that her friends all wind up dating her boyfriends and the two of them laughing hysterically. That was good fun. 

Also, they're joking about how they have a Tom and a Harry, and they just need a Dick.  Then the editors show a shot of the restaurant canopy, American Cut.  

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 12
(edited)

Vulture recap:  http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/rhony-recap-season-9-episode-6.html  Seems Bryan is waning on the Bethenny adulation.

This is a story about Ramona, a puff piece about her marvelous, all on her own, newly remodeled apartment.  In the article she mentions how much wiser she is than real estate brokers, of course. She goes on to say she is thinking about getting her real estate license.  Just a theory but I am wondering if Ramona is a little envious of Bethenny getting her own real estate show and leaving her out of the mix.  I don't think Ramona has an original thought in her head but the timing of the puff piece makes me wonder if Ramona is angling for some sort of storyline for next season.  Her daughter and fake dating don't seem to be working for her.  Ramona during her divorce talked about taking the real estate and Mario the cash.  Maybe she does know something about real estate.  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4494154/Ramona-Singer-shows-renovated-apartment.html

It seems Ramona keeps getting cut out of the picture -first Luann's wedding and now the Bethenny/Fredrik real estate show.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, QuinnM said:

I don't know but I think Ramona is writing a script and rehearsing. Her inflections and words just seemed inauthentic. Bethenney probably thought the same thing. And yes she can leave whenever she wants. They all know it. Bethenny doesn't need the job. 

Ramona owes both Luann and Bethenny a straight up apology. But neither of them will trust her again.  

I just can't get over how weird that monologue was she delivered to Bethenny. 

Carole said basically the same thing on WWHL. She thinks Moaner practices a speech and just delivers it, she doesn't adjust to what others may be saying to her.

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Along with altered taglines

Ramona: Loike a lost moinde, I get crazier with toime

Sonja There's nothing BUT fertilizer in my garden and home

Dorinda I tell lies to both sides, but I always say it nice

Carole In the politics of friendship, I only got one B vote

Bethenny If you're gonna take a shot at this B, you better make sure all the doors are locked so I have nowhere to run.

Luanne The only title I'd trade Countess for is Penthouse owner

Tinsley A good set of Lawyers and a PR firm can fix anything

LMAO!!!

LuAnn's new tag line is my fav!

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

So I don't know what she's going on about. Are people throwing dishes into the sink? 

Sonja probably BEGS for cups at various restaurants.    Sonja:  There's a tiny chip in my cup.    Server:  Oh, I'm sorry.  Let me get you a new one.  Sonja:  Thank you.  It's such a beautiful cup; may I have it as a keepsake?   Server: (betrays no emotion).  Of course, madame.  Let me wrap it for you.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, CriticalMass said:

Carole said basically the same thing on WWHL. She thinks Moaner practices a speech and just delivers it, she doesn't adjust to what others may be saying to her.

Actually, Ramona said it herself. 

KungfuBunny (right?) posted a video here on RHONY forum where Ramona pretty much tells us this.

Bunny,  will you re-post the video? Thx!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 2

I actually really liked Luann's wedding gown, as well as Dorinda's dress.  It looked like a fun time. 

I don't think that I have ever suffered the severe loss and grief, like the loss of a husband or father.  The pain still seems so fresh.  I do feel for them.  I lost my grandmother, at an early age, but, was too young to fully comprehend it. 

I caught what Carol said about how she had seen some things from Jason that bothered Bethenny.  What I believe is that she may have seen some things that Bethenny presented to her.  Since I don't trust Bethenny, I suspect that Carol has been shown what Bethenny wants her to see.  And I don't think that Carol is objective either, though, I do like Carol and respect her otherwise.  She, like most of the others, has been known to exaggerate.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm beginning to think Dorinda does not like Bethenny .  You're right, Dorinda is stirring the shit. 

Dorinda likes Dorinda.  That's it.  That's all.  Oh...and she also LOVES shit-stirring and nice things.

12 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny can dish it out but oh no she cannot take it. 

I saw Bethenney take it and take it and take it with Ramona...politely but befuddled.  I wanted to grab Ramona and shake the cracked marbles in her head.  She is unhinged and needs help. And..."Where's my invitation?"  Who says that?

• Love 18
15 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Actually, Ramona said it herself. 

KungfuBunny (right?) posted a video here on RHONY forum where Ramona pretty much tells us this.

Bunny,  will you re-post the video? Thx!

It was on an interview video of Ramona breaking the 4th wall. I posted it on Ramona's thread as it wasn't part of this episode.

I hope Tinsley brought her own mini fridge to put up in Quinn's bedroom.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was on an interview video of Ramona breaking the 4th wall. I posted it on Ramona's thread as it wasn't part of this episode.

I hope Tinsley brought her own mini fridge to put up in Quinn's bedroom.

Thx!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, robroy said:

I think Ramona  has always been awful and am shocked people just  now noticed. In season 1 both Beth & Alex's previous titty pics came out- she gave Beth and absolute pass and treated Alex like a lepper. She decided to go in on Luann in front of Victoria once. She called Jill's step daughter deformed. She questioned Kelly's breast job in the middle of a dinner. She showed up to a promotional event and said the company was dying. She took over the servers at an Aviva hosted dinner party. She constantly belittled everyone else. And now bringing up a 20 year old film with Beth's flappy boobs is what makes everyone realize she's a nut job?

I think the real problems she has is everyone else is icing her out and she is used to being on the giving not receiving end of that treatment. Plus she closed her closeout resale business, her kid is out of the house and Mario left her entirely. She literally has nothing to do or lord over people. I think she's in a lot of pain but I also think she is instigating to remain the center of attention.

As much as people knock on Lu- tonight's ep really makes me think Ramona, Carole and Dorinda are in time warps over their lost loves. Oddly Lu and Tinsley might be the only broads who move on.

I think this is very true. It seems that the women have finally become fed up with her. Five seasons ago, Sonja was telling Cindy Barshop that she basically had to kiss Ramona's tail and defer to her, and the women were cosigning it. Now they're done. Good.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

Dorinda likes Dorinda.  That's it.  That's all.  Oh...and she also LOVES shit-stirring and nice things.

I saw Bethenney take it and take it and take it with Ramona...politely but befuddled.  I wanted to grab Ramona and shake the cracked marbles in her head.  She is unhinged and needs help. And..."Where's my invitation?"  Who says that?

In all fairness to Ramona, she wasn't wildly talking...........she did slow down her speech when she was insulting Bethenny.  Like that made it better. LOL!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

This person who is excited that she is going to Vegas

tumblr_m6m2gkguVn1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Clue - name rhymes with Barcelona

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

I was raised to believe you should be able to eat off your floors.

HaHA!   We can eat off my floors...my clean floors, and we might have to.    Someone in my mind thinks she should be able to plop her stuff down on every horizontal surface in the house: kitchen counter, dining table in the living room, desk in the dining room, desk in the bedroom, end tables, dining chairs.  Yep, we're clean, but we're cluttered.  As soon as I get one area "nea-und," another area is piled high.  (P.S.  My floors are clean because I have to vacuum every freakin' day due to Lola, the Great American Shedder...a breed of its own).

• Love 10

Didn't Sonja say something about no longer having interns?  Hmmm... Wonder what happened.

Someone should clue Dorinda in that she cannot hold her liquor.

I am amazed that Ramona is allowed out by herself.  She is pathetic. And ...tasteless.

• Love 11
(edited)

Sonja- that ice is disgusting!! But she actually made sense talking to Bethenny at lunch. Can't figure out if she is or is not drinking. She didn't want to drink the screwdriver that Tinsley made, but appeared to be drinking a bloody mary at lunch with Bethenny. Stop pouncing on Tinsley. It is not a good look for you.

Tinsley- really liking her so far. Seems like fun to be around. But her friend with the remote controlled car can leave!

Ramona- you are a horrible human. What was wrong with her when she cornered Bethenny? She was sing-song speaking like a tween, and looked more deranged than usual. And clean your fucking house!

Carole- didn't mind you last night. Get rid of the couch. The "babies" are cute.

Bethenny- usually bothers me but did not last night. I am patiently waiting for her to explode on Ramona.

Dorinda- I still love you the most! Loved her family!

Lu- good for you girl for not letting Ramona weasel her way to the wedding.

ETA- thanks for the posters that reminded me of Bethenny's menu in the restaurant. That was a great scene. I really thought that Bethenny looked like Michael Jackson at the party, with the jacket, red lips, pale skin and pinched nose. Anyone else see that?

Edited by tvfanatic13
more Bethenny
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

Didn't Sonja say something about no longer having interns?  Hmmm... Wonder what happened.

Someone should clue Dorinda in that she cannot hold her liquor.

I am amazed that Ramona is allowed out by herself.  She is pathetic. And ...tasteless.

I am not making this up. . . Sonja claims the interns were too much work and now that she is out of her bankruptcy she can afford to hire an assistant.  Enter Connor.  It sounds to me as if Sonja needs a house manager to get all the much needed repairs prioritized. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Best scene of the night for me was the lunch with Sonja and Bethenny in the empty restaurant. The blank menu and Bethenny asking the server for the recommendation and he plays along perfectly with it. Sonja commenting that her friends all wind up dating her boyfriends and the two of them laughing hysterically. That was good fun. 

Sonja brought up the Pirate, Harry & Tom.

Luanne was married to the Count. He dumped her via text/email for the Ethiopian Princess. I thought she was with Jacques pretty quickly - like in the next season. My question is when did Luanne hook up with Harry?

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, CriticalMass said:

This would make a lot of sense, actually. She is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and always seems to be several beats behind everyone else. Just like the thing with Lu. She truly did not understand why Lu was upset about the "placing bets" comment because SHE, Ramona, was not placing bets. 

2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sonja brought up the Pirate, Harry & Tom.

Luanne was married to the Count. He dumped her via text/email for the Ethiopian Princess. I thought she was with Jacques pretty quickly - like in the next season. My question is when did Luanne hook up with Harry?

Maybe when she was WITH Jacques? After all, Pirategate happened when she was with Jacques. 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, ninjago said:

It is weird to me that Bethenny so frequently makes digs at other people's looks in her talking heads.  Tonight she called Ramona "The Crypt Keeper".  And, yes, Ramona has a ton of plastic surgery but...so does Bethenny?

I don't know it seems beneath her and this franchise.  Other than RHoA, I can't think of other franchises where people make shots about each others looks.

On Ramona's worst day, she's till far better looking at 60 than Bethenny has ever been.  So yes, it is strange that the woman who is now looking to be about the same age as Ramona and who has never been known for beauty would comment on someone's looks or age. 

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 14

Unless a dog has crippling arthritis then he needs to walk! That dog in a car, as adorable as it was, was really annoying and typical rich girl, clueless behavior. I would have been pissed if that car had run into my ankles.

Tinsley made NY seem like you're either uptown or downtown and you must dress accordingly or the body snatchers will detect you as not one of them.

Hannah did not write that last line, it's from Dr. Seuss, it annoyed me how everyone was applauding her like she was some philosopher. Give him some credit. I would have been more touched by her grief if she hadn't written her speech while contouring her makeup. Loved Dorinda's mother and her line about divorce-never, murder-all the time!

Oh Carol, if you have to ask 'Does my house smell?'  then yes, it does. There comes a point where something that would have at one point been considered an antique becomes garbage if not cared for properly. If it had so much sentimental value then it should have been cared for a little better.  She seems to be trying to rehab her self after last years mean girl attitude. I think she's trying to cling on film with others to build a rapport when Bethenny finally leaves. We caught a glimpse of her old face before she started jacking it with fillers and botox (and face lift?) in the Sonja/pirate flashback. The whole Adam thing strikes me as they are done, he wants to move on but are still filming as a couple to keep him on the Bravo payroll and get him exposure and for her to seem like a young desirable hot child in the city (although she seems to have calmed that persona down this season).

Ramona-never change. She is such a horrible human being! But I loved seeing her say flat out that she doesn't want to come to the wedding she just wants the invite. 

Sonja-dirty ice and farting in public? I still don't understand why guys just aren't lining up to wife her up. I'm not enjoying this jealous, petty side of her. 

Luann, it was nice to see her with her family and you can tell they adore each other. I get the wanting a traditional wedding since she didn't have one for her first wedding but I felt the dress was blah and I've seen better choices for mature brides who still wanted a gown. 

I have to admire Bethenny's ability to purge so easily. I would have been holding the outgrown tutu reminiscing about how cute my kid was in it and having trouble letting it go. That's why I had my kid decide which of her dolls/stuffed animals to keep during spring cleaning (she kept none).

• Love 8
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Ramona is even more deranged than I thought. 

She reminded me of Kelly when she was trying to talk to Beth. The way she said, "Wow" made me wonder if she was taking some kind of medication (and the wrong dosage).

Ramona was exactly like Kelly at that infamous Brass Monkey scene in Season 2 (God, remember how that scene was the height of conflict in the Housewives universe? Oh, how far we have fallen...), replete with both of them acting insane and then telling Bethenny that she was the one acting crazy. I found the likeness between Ramona and Kelly uncanny.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Ramona was exactly like Kelly at that infamous Brass Monkey scene in Season 2 (God, remember how that scene was the height of conflict in the Housewives universe? Oh, how far we have fallen...), replete with both of them acting insane and then telling Bethenny that she was the one acting crazy. I found the likeness between Ramona and Kelly uncanny.

I'm beginning to believe Bethenny DOES know it all. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Does anyone know is Tinsley went to college? She just sounds a bit flighty to me. I do not mind her so far. Also, was it the first episode where she said she wears her hair the same way because when she was in her more of a socialite days the media would recognize her? I guess I would like to see her do something different with her hair than the same curls all the time. 

I believe she graduated from Columbia but started somewhere else. University of North Carolina? She wanted to be close to her then BF. Is her book worth picking up? Anyone know?

3 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I know we don't see a lot of Hannah (thank you, TPTB), so we don't know a lot about her.  But she comes off as immature for her age.  She acts like a 13 or 14 year old with the dramatics.  I don't doubt she loved Richard and I'm sure her written note came from her heart, but she just seems "young" for a 20-something.

This. I love that Richard loved her and she loved him. But the speech was right outa 7th grade drama camp and telenovella simplistic lines like it was written on the subway. Or the page was blank and she came up with something off the cuff. 

4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Carol/Bethenny/Tinsley - The three of them giggling over drinks before the Ramona showed up was pretty genuine.  So I'm calling this.  In addition we see Tinsley's idiot friend with a toy hauling her fat lazy dog telling Tinsley that UES was soooo last century and she needs to be downtown.  So that is Carol and Bethenny's playground.  We know Carol and Bethenny are still friends.  We have seen Carol and Tinsley in the press.  We have Bethenny and Tinsley together the day of the famous Hoppy freak out.  And I think it's a real group of friends.  Tinsley should really work dropping the UES vibe or she won't last long with downtown girls.  Tinsley - Bethenny is jetting here and there private to resorts in Mexico and fancy homes in Aspen.  You want on this gravy train.

Tinsley is everything Bethenny hates, entitled preppy old money, Preppy Handbook Barbie. B will in no time eviscerate her like Kelly B never saw coming.

2 hours ago, QuinnM said:

We got the answer within the first 5 seconds of WWHL.  It is out being reupholstered.  Not with the expensive MIL fabric.

Le SOB! Booo. With the cheap fabric it's just a couch now. 

2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

What I believe is that she may have seen some things that Bethenny presented to her.  Since I don't trust Bethenny, I suspect that Carol has been shown what Bethenny wants her to see. 

Abso-frickin-lutely this! Carole is only getting half the story. 

• Love 4
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Didn't Kelly also say she went to Columbia?

Yep, it was discussed intensively. she went to the continuing program.

So Carole did not splurge for the ubber exclusive fabric???

at least the coach will be clean.

Edited by LIMOM
  • Love 1

Hannah loved Richard and that was nice to see.  However, there is something about her so off putting to me.  I feel like she's trying to glom onto her mom's fame and become a reality star.  She doesn't seem to really *do* anything except live off of Dorinda right?

• Love 8

Luann is supposed to be all about etiquette, but it's extremely tacky to invite someone (in this case, Sonja) to a bridal shower and then not invite them to the wedding.  

• Love 9
(edited)

Bethenny looked like a lunatic in her manic sweep of Brynn's room- tossing out an OCD stream of consciousness at an assistant on what "she" requires to sort out the clutter (PS what Brynn has is NOT clutter) and habits of her daughter the hoarder.  Brynn's toys and things, and clothing are BRYNN'S to control (to an appropriate degree), express herself, gain her own sense of self, and age appropriate independence. ESP during this divorce! While every parent certainly must weed out the outgrown clothing and broken unused toys at some point, Bethenny needs to chillax. The room was very clean to start with and fairly minimalist for a little girl that age. Bethenny looked like a freak out of control issues, not like a normal weeding mom. Bethenny has to be careful not to impose her hang ups onto that little girl- look how that worked out for B and her mom? Manic, body conscious, eating disordered, boozy Bethenny- I wonder if she sees her mom yet. In the mirror. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 24

I did not mind Bethenny cleaning and getting rid of Brynn's toys. My sister-in-law does the exact same thing with my nieces' toys and general stuff, mainly before birthdays and holidays. My nieces get so much stuff from various family members and friends. They are Brynn's age and older. My sister-in-law tries to go through it quickly as well, and she has to do it when the girls are gone, because they will see something they have not played with in awhile and claim they need to keep it. They rarely ever know their stuff is gone or miss the toys that my sister-in-law got rid of. Nothing bothered me with that scene, because I have seen it done and have participated in it before.

• Love 20
Just now, Misslindsey said:

I did not mind Bethenny cleaning and getting rid of Brynn's toys. My sister-in-law does the exact same thing with my nieces' toys and general stuff, mainly before birthdays and holidays. My nieces get so much stuff from various family members and friends. They are Brynn's age and older. My sister-in-law tries to go through it quickly as well, and she has to do it when the girls are gone, because they will see something they have not played with in awhile and claim they need to keep it. They rarely ever know their stuff is gone or miss the toys that my sister-in-law got rid of. Nothing bothered me with that scene, because I have seen it done and have participated in it before.

Hell, for my kid, most of the time the excitement was in the "get."  She would play with the stuff for about 5 minutes and then it would be buried never to be seen again.  I'm guessing Bethenny didn't just toss things Bryn loves and uses.

• Love 9

Sonja is being an odd duck as well. She throws Tinsley a party to introduce her to all her friends, then acts offended when Tinsley starts become friendly with them. What was with that separate entrance? The work of a mad woman, I tell ya. Tinsley seemed to be getting on well with Carole and Bethenny, so that's sure to stick in her craw. 

I've been trying to pin down just what Sonja's problem is with Tinsley given that she shared space pretty amicably with Luann. She had Luann living with her last year and was totally fine with her, so why is she being so passive-aggressive, and just downright aggressive, with Tinsley? I think it's that she is finding Tinsley a threat. With Luann she could feel that they were in the same boat. 50-something women trying to find that someone to spend the rest of their lives with - both having the same basic social circle and known to each and all for years. That Luann managed to get engaged is not something that Sonja expected (thus why Luann wasn't a threat). Sonja's nastiness to Lu last season all started after her serious relationship/engagement to Tom came to light. Up until then, Sonja could tell herself that her situation wasn't too bad, because Lu was in the same boat. Only when that changed did the aggression emerge.

With Tinsley, I think she thought here would be this person who would be dependent on her and was as screwed up as she was. Instead she's got a 20-year-younger version of herself in the house, one who is going out with her own friends and even scarier to Sonja, making friends in Sonja's circle. And by friends I think we can assume she's most worried about the men. Tinsley is everything Sonja has to offer, just a couple decades younger. So she's trying to proactively bring her down and undermine her confidence.

I liked Lu's dress. Wasn't sure at first, but as she pirouetted I liked all the angles. 

Other then that? Ramona? I agree about how she's not used to being the one iced out, so it's really throwing her - that and the fact that she has absolutely no story of her own is going to be a problem for her this year. I think Bethenny is very, very aware of how much damage she did to her own personal brand last year with her viciousness to Lu, so she seems to really be walking on eggshells this season. Noticed in the upcoming scenes that she's apologizing to Tom about drama she may have caused for him. So I think she's trying not to really lose it on anyone. That plus she really loathes that she's contractually obligated to attend these events. She uses any and every excuse to duck out early or not attend at all.

And Carole? She was fine last night. But I think it's interesting that for all the talk about how she's living with Adam and struggling with sharing her space with him, we haven't actually seen any scenes of them in that space together? Or I haven't. I missed most of the first ep of the season, so perhaps there? Given her general tenor with how she's talking living with him and how he's been mostly invisible, I'm guessing that relationship is not long for this world.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I know some find it boring, but I kind of like the low drama episodes, where if there is fighting it is not some crazy screaming episode. Maybe, I like it since coming off of RHOA (which ended up being fantastic just seeing Phaedra exposed).

Ramona's always been messy, but it was more like a harmless messy. I feel like she has gone extra messy this season. She did her patented move after the betting on Lu's wedding remarks, where she is is all over the person telling them that she loves them and other things.

This drives me CRAZY.  She's so disrespectful to other people's space and sensitivities.  Even if you're getting along with someone, plastering yourself on them and repeatedly kissing their cheek is obnoxious.  But when you've just insulted them and they're clearly not feeling  you?  You deserve a punch in the face for that shit.  Like when she forced Carole to hug her after that lunch despite Carol straight up telling her she didn't WANT her to hug her?  Then with Lu at the restaurant, kissing and hugging on her 2 seconds after being mean and intentionally hurting her feeling. I'd love for someone to accuse her of assault for that shit.  It's not cute, it's not appropriate and in certain situations, it's not legal.

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Bethenny looked like a lunatic in her manic sweep of Brynn's room- tossing out an OCD stream of consciousness at an assistant on what "she" requires to sort out the clutter (PS what Brynn has is NOT clutter) and habits of her daughter the hoarder.  Brynn's toys and things, and clothing are BRYNN'S to control (to an appropriate degree), express herself, gain her own sense of self, and age appropriate independence. ESP during this divorce! While every parent certainly must weed out the outgrown clothing and broken unused toys at some point, Bethenny needs to chillax. The room was very clean to start with and fairly minimalist for a little girl that age. Bethenny looked like a freak out of control issues, not like a normal weeding mom. Bethenny has to be careful not to impose her hang ups onto that little girl- look how that worked out for B and her mom? Manic, body conscious, eating disordered, boozy Bethenny- I wonder if she sees her mom yet. In the mirror. 

But really they aren't Brynn's to control. She is 6 and has nothing. Beth would be well within her right to take away what ever she liked. Parents do it all of the time. I certainly did. I seriously doubt that she was taking things that were meaningful to Brynn. More likely just junk that she doesn't need or play with.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But really they aren't Brynn's to control. She is 6 and has nothing. Beth would be well within her right to take away what ever she liked. Parents do it all of the time. I certainly did. I seriously doubt that she was taking things that were meaningful to Brynn. More likely just junk that she doesn't need or play with.

I did too as a parent.  I do agree with you on that. We all weed. 

Maybe Brynn loves the hideous tulle skirts Bethenny tossed. Maybe dancing in them frees her from divorce baggage she feels the weight from. Maybe that toy she tossed is something imaginative Brynn enjoys. It is healthy and a normal part of development  for kids to select and have opinions about their clothing and toys. YMMV. 

Her behavior came from  a clutter perspective and was manic to me. 

• Love 7

OMG. Why all of the hate for Hannah? We've barely seen her. I thought she looked rather cool and I like the red lipstick.

I also do not blame Bethenny from leaving when Ramona starts ejecting her stingers, and the way she was talking last night was just deranged. It's better to leave then to light into her fake ass. No one does mean quite like Frankel, so when Ramona goes low, she just goes so she doesn't hurt the poor woman.

• Love 4