Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Wishful Invitation

• Start Topic

Carole attends the memorial service for Dorinda's late husband; Bethenny weighs moving to a larger apartment; Dorinda and the other bridesmaids get a sneak peek at Luann's wedding dress; Ramona questions Luann about not being invited to her wedding.

• Love 1
(edited)

Dorinda is still in love with Richard.

I wonder if that wasn't truly his plot.

This scene - they knew about it in advance. For a very rich man that grave site was not well manicured.

She could have put the pictures and candles on a breakfast tray. Dorinda is so into making everything nice and the surrounding area was so sparse. It was still warm in NY - no snowstorms. Her Berkshires house property was still lush and green

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 20
(edited)

Is it still Ramona's f-ing Birthday month tonight?

Ooooh, looks like Dorinda may have given Ramona a nice powder compact for her b-day present. Ramona went all kinds of cray cray.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 7

Dorinda is shit stirring again.

She puts that into Ramona's head well if she didn't come to your party and she didn't call you to wish you a happy birthday what are you going to do about it?

Not the words of someone who is friends with both and wants them to make up

Bethenny told Dorinda before the b'day party Ramona didn't call me on my birthday

• Love 18
(edited)

I'm beginning to think Dorinda does not like Bethenny .  You're right, Dorinda is stirring the shit. 

I also think Ramona may be a wee bit jealous of Bethenny getting a new gig with Frederick. I remember Ramona going after Bethenny just before her spin off with that asshat Jason. (Brooklyn bridge walk).  

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 17
(edited)

Oh Ramona!

She kept talking about a ticket, then I realized she meant plane ticket.

OMG I can see her booking into the Hotel and demanding Luanne's Honeymoon Suite...loool

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
(edited)

I am often ashamed of my animal infested hair apartment....seriously Carole for fucks sake get a swiffer (it's 11 dollars!) or cleaners if a camera crew is coming, good god, I feel much better about my life. So I guess thanks for that! 

And Hannah is awful, can we please stop trying to make her happen? 

ETA: Tinsley's friend is a huge asshole, her dog in an Escalafe? The worst!

Edited by JD5166
  • Love 24
6 minutes ago, shirazplease said:

What the hell is all that crap on Ramona's floor?  Is she a hoarder? 

I initially wondered about that too.  Then I assumed it might have been things from her kitchen due to the remodel.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, shirazplease said:

What the hell is all that crap on Ramona's floor?  Is she a hoarder? 

I think it was paint cans and paint covers.  The first episode she had a contractor at her place who was going to do some work.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good lord Sonja change your fridge/freezer water filter.

I wouldn't eat anything that comes out of her kitchen, she probably turns the fridge/freezer off for a few hours everyday to cut down on her electrical bill.

You know when your freezer is on the brink of extinction and you can tell the freon is leaking by that built in igloo when you open the door? Maybe that wasn't ice but rusty frozen freon.

TInsley walking by the Flat Iron District with her friend talking about roaches. Tinsley that is the least of your problems at Casa Crumbling. The pitter patter you hear at night are not the dogs...them things are the varmints and critters

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I hate to say this but Ramona was/is right, Bethenny can dish it out but she can't take it when someone gives it back. That said, Ramona was still wrong to bring Bryn into the conversation like she did.

Oh yes, cosign on all of this.  Ramona is purely foul.

• Love 4
(edited)
14 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Annoying woman with the dog in the remote-controlled car. Please.  Insufferable.

Hee.  I laughed.  I know it is So dead Wrong but that dog looked so pissed ...

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 9
(edited)

That poor f-ing dog!! When Tinsley had the controls he was getting jerked around at the quick starts and stops. For an elderly dog in pain that isn't horrid and NOT cute. Dog would be more comfortable with short weight bearing exercise than that jostling. People's sick needs to show off their pets and their well meaning but ignorant treatment of trying to humanize their animals to their own needs is a huge trigger for me ! UGGHHH

Hannah. Double ugg. 

Carole's apartment is filth. 

Bethenny can dish it out but oh no she cannot take it. 

That said, Ramona was whack a Doodle.

i did not like Luann's dress. The bottom was aok but the boobs are wrong and the shoulders tulle looks cheap mosquito netting pinched at certain angles as an afterthought . The pink was terrible on Dorindas complexion . 

Not liking this season. Too fake, staged, and... SCENE... cut. This is NOT reality. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
Too not to!
  • Love 10
(edited)

Ramona is quickly going to overtake the Housewife who I like the least award:  The OG of OC, Vicki.  Ramon's antics used to be easier to take and dismiss them but now she's becoming an asshole all the time.  Leave Luann alone about the wedding and who's taking bets and talk to Bethenny in private.  Remember her "love and light" renewal period a few years ago?  She needs to work  on it again!! 

Edited by crgirl412
clarity
  • Love 16

I like Dorinda's daughter in this episode.  She showed a lot of vulnerability at Richards gravesite.   It was also the first time she reminded me of her momma. And on a superficial note I loved her makeup.  

LuAnne is very pretty. She looked radiant in her gown.  Did not realize she was that close to Dorinda.   Did not understand Dorinda's amusement about being a bridesmaid at 50.  I have many friends and family on their second/third marriages that were that age as were their wedding party. 

Thought bethany was not allowed to talk about divorce or her ex.   Since the divorce is finale is that not true anymore?

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

I have always liked Bethenny warts & all.  And honestly I've always found Ramona amusing; however Ramona is just being plain nasty this season.  I know Bethenny isn't popular on a lot of message boards (including this one) and maybe Ramona has noticed this as well & feels free to open fire on Bethenny.  I don't know & I don't care.   Everyone knows that Bethenny has been ensnared in a nasty custody battle.   Bringing up the daughter in a manner to paint Bethenny in a negative light was beyond uncool.  Sonja and Carole get points from me for at least trying to get Ramona to see this....Dorinda not so much.

Ramona was wrong, no doubt about it, to bring up Bryn the way she did. That said, Bethenny's/Jason's custody agreement was finalized before Bethenny came back on the show.

3 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I like Dorinda's daughter in this episode.  She showed a lot of vulnerability at Richards gravesite.   It was also the first time she reminded me of her momma. And on a superficial note I loved her makeup.  

LuAnne is very pretty. She looked radiant in her gown.  Did not realize she was that close to Dorinda.   Did not understand Dorinda's amusement about being a bridesmaid at 50.  I have many friends and family on their second/third marriages that were that age as were their wedding party. 

Thought bethany was not allowed to talk about divorce or her ex.   Since the divorce is finale is that not true anymore?

Well, to be honest, Bethenny isn't really talking about Jason, Carole is doing it for her (which is how she gets around it). LOL

• Love 16

If Dorinda and Ramona have been friends for a long time, I wonder if Ramona actually gave birth to Hannah and gave the baby to Dorinda.  It can't be a coincidence that Ramona and Hannah are equally horrible.

Avery- after you graduate you may want to move to the other side of the world.  Put as many miles between you and your mother as possible.

• Love 12

Alas Ramona has gone from almost charmingly obtuse to total bitch in no time flat. Taking shots at Luanne and then not knowing when to stop with her condescending tone with Betheny?

Her lack of self awareness is astounding, she's managed to surpasse Vicki by leaps and bounds.

7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Did anyone else notice that Ramona's hair looked dirty at the get together tonight? It was stringy and looked oily! Yuck! LOL

It looked oily and her face looked over filtered, I don't know what was going on with her whole look. 

Just once I wish someone would bring up Avery during a conversation that was less than positive.

• Love 20
11 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Ramona was wrong, no doubt about it, to bring up Bryn the way she did. That said, Bethenny's/Jason's custody agreement was finalized before Bethenny came back on the show.

Well, to be honest, Bethenny isn't really talking about Jason, Carole is doing it for her (which is how she gets around it). LOL

An agreeenent is in place; however custody arrangements are always subject to possible modifications until the child is 18.  Given just how much Bethenny and Jason seem to hate each other, I'd be done with Ramona too for bringing up the child in the manner that Ramona chose to do so here.

• Love 10