Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Politics of Friendship

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I could have lived without watching Ramona get stabbed by needles, then get her skin burned off.

She has the nerve to tell Andy on WWHL that she had nothing done, just gained 10 lbs. Gaining 10 lbs doesn't give you tightened, baby smooth skin and burn off your wrinkles. Honey, that was a very big something you had done. In front of the camera and for all of us to see so stop with your bullshit. 

Tinsley- girl was born wealthy, divorced wealthy and is worth 35M. If I were her, I would be out pounding the streets day and night with none other than Fredrik, the best realtor in all of NYC (according to him) looking for my own place, lol. She doesn't need to put up with Sonja. I guess Tins staying with her was the intro in to the show and group but it's time to go out on your own. 

That was a really nice party Dorinda put together for Ramona. Food, decorations and venue all looked amazing. 

• Love 22
(edited)

I was surprised when politically correct, uber feminist Carole said:

"It's always some woman who doesn't know where she's going" as she was parallel parking and the lady got in the way.  

Indeed.

Edited to add:  I did appreciate that Carole did not gush over Ramona's grande exit from the dressing room in the red dress with, "You look GORGEOUS!!" double cheek kiss, as all good housewives do. 

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 8

I just don't get how these women can wear sleeveless all of the time.  they have great arms and I don't so I hate going sleeveless.  Still I would get so cold.  Sonja and Ramona on the rooftop made me shiver.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Did anyone else wonder if Carole's whole slip up on the surprise party wasn't a passive aggressive attempt to ruin the  party because of the Bethenny/Ramona feud?  I just didn't think Carole was THAT stupid.  I also think Ramona knew the party was coming.  Her leaving without Dorinda and having a "date" that she had to rush to see, when we saw that she couldn't give a damn about the man and he acted like he didn't even know her, was all part of creating a dramatic entrance to further feed her immense ego.  Maybe I'm too skeptical, though. 

I think Carole is that stupid, she says Ramona is. Hello pot, meet kettle. I think Ro knew about the party, or suspected. Her date look like a choice from central casting.

• Love 6

Ugh, Ramona. What is wrong with that woman? How dies she even survive in this world?  I wonder how long her face looked like veal carpaccio after the laser treatment. I'm sure there must have been some "down time" in which she had to hide out and not have thousands of dates per week. (60 year old women are NOT dating machines and there can't be that many men who are interested in her when New York is full of beautiful women.)  And that red dress!! Just what does Ramona see when she looks in the mirror? The dress looked awful on her lumpy little body with the too large for her body fake boobs and protruding gut.  All I could see were boobs and stomach in a (not that great) red dress full of zippers. She was also extremely rude to George.  It's a wonder she even gets ONE date with anyone ...

Now Sonja, is another piece of work. Tinsley is not her intern and, as Sonja's guest (or paying border, who knows?)  she is not at her beck and call. Is Sonja so insecure that she thinks Tinsley cannot have the same friends that she (Sonja) has? Frankly, I'm thrilled when I introduce one of my friends to another one of my friends and they get along!  I am not concerned about being ignored by both of them as they skip off into the sunset, but Sonja seems to be.  As for Tinsley not giving Sonja a card - Sonja was (allegedly) out of the country on her birthday. Was Tinsley supposed to have a big party waiting for her after her birthday?

The day after the election, everyone in my office (of professionals with advanced degrees) was subdued. We had a huge meeting with outsiders that day, so had to keep up the professional demeanor, even though the meeting also was somewhat subdued. After we came back to our offices after the meeting (late in the day) I saw my boss staring out the door of her office and she had the same look on her face as that little boy in Allepo sitting in the ambulance. Pure shock.  I'm petty sure Carole and Dorinda looked like that the day after the election, too..

• Love 15
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Andy was kidding Ramona on WWHL tonight about her "date" following her around at the party and Alex straight said that Ramona forgot about him. Ramona then said that she "didn't like him" because she "hated his shoes"! She really is an ass to everyone! LOL

I'm always shocked she has friends. Maybe they are assholes too. 

• Love 16
(edited)
13 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Aww, Heather. I miss her a little.

I miss her, a lot.  Wish she'd come back.  I enjoyed the love/hate relationship between her and Bethenny.  I liked that she could be the voice of reason (mostly) when it came to Dorinda/Luann hijinks.  I love when she used to go up against Ramona in the early years.  Yeah, she can come back.  Tinsley ain't doing it for me; neither did Jules.

12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Andy was kidding Ramona on WWHL tonight about her "date" following her around at the party and Alex straight said that Ramona forgot about him. Ramona then said that she "didn't like him" because she "hated his shoes"! She really is an ass to everyone! LOL

She's horrible.  Simply put.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Duke2801 said:

Beth was the co-sponsor of the party apparently. Any excuse to shill her swill I guess!

Since it's the main reason she's on the show, she'd be stupid not to take every opportunity to promote her brand.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I'm always shocked she has friends. Maybe they are assholes too. 

Me, too.  When Dorinda said there were 250 people waiting for Moaner at the surprise party, I was like...what???  So I figured, half of those people were spouses or dates of friends of Ramona.  So they probably aren't fully aware of what a turd she is.  Plus, free food and drinks.  But then, that leaves 125 some-odd people who are there as friends?  I don't get it. 

Unless, they are like me - don't really like her but her antics are a form of entertainment.  I'd go to Ramona's b'day party.  Didja see the size of the shrimp?

Nice party, Dorinda.

• Love 23
12 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Is shacking up code for Sugar Mama? 

When Carole said in a recent ep she didn't see marriage, my first thought was she'll never marry him because of her money.

12 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I'm thinking Bethenny paid to go to the fundraiser to meet all the celebrities. I had no use for her or Luann this episode.

Ramona's date looked like...he spends a lot of time at OTB?

Mona said on WWHL that she didn't like him, his shoes specifically. Bethenny's takeaway from that fundraiser from WWHL was the Martha did not acknowledge her- that Beth always chasing acceptance at any cost, this time $33,000. 

12 hours ago, Neeners said:

At the election party Adam reminded me of the old Sprockets skit on SNL. I was waiting for him to ask people if they wanted to touch his monkey.

SPROCKETS! ME TOO!  

From the neck up he was old school Charlie Bucket from Charlie in the Choc Factory movie ...

and below the neck Sprockets!  Now is ze time on Sprockets Vwhen Ve DANCE (with Veruca Salt!)

• Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I get the feeling that Ramona is doing a lot of right swiping on Tinder and Bumble.  She probably gets to the meetup place early, hides somewhere and scopes out the dates before she actually talks to them.  If she doesn't like the looks of their shoes them, she ducks out and leaves the guy hanging.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

When Carole said in a recent ep she didn't see marriage, my first thought was she'll never marry him because of her money.

She will NEVER give up the Radziwill name and what comes with it to become a mere Kenworthy.  And lose the fake never was a princess title, not in a million years.

• Love 17
12 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Me, too.  When Dorinda said there were 250 people waiting for Moaner at the surprise party, I was like...what???  So I figured, half of those people were spouses or dates of friends of Ramona.  So they probably aren't fully aware of what a turd she is.  Plus, free food and drinks.  But then, that leaves 125 some-odd people who are there as friends?  I don't get it. 

Unless, they are like me - don't really like her but her antics are a form of entertainment.  I'd go to Ramona's b'day party.  Didja see the size of the shrimp?

Nice party, Dorinda.

We've seen the birthday lunch that Ramona throws for herself in the past - there are always a lot of women (50-60) there.  I think that Ramona does have a lot of friends/acquaintances in the "ladies who lunch" UES social set.  Maybe not the upper, upper crust of society, but definitely in high income brackets.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Ki-in said:

She will NEVER give up the Radziwill name and what comes with it to become a mere Kenworthy.  And lose the fake never was a princess title, not in a million years.

Agree! Ramona also said on WWHL that the reason she (Mona) was dis-invited was Carole told Mona that it was because of Bethenny. Because Bethenny was co host (i.e. providing her shitty liquor) and because B & R were in a bad place after the Hamptons, that Ramona couldn't come. Carole is such a tool and I believe every word of the tea crazy Ramona spilled!

PS that WWHL last night was the BEST one I have ever seen (I DVR them all), Ramona doing the green screen w/men and the Herman Munster Shoes on the bar and Alex cool and confident throwing shade at Luann and Bethenny was beautiful. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I actually really enjoyed Ramona's shock followed by happiness at seeing the surprise party. Seemed like a genuine, unfiltered reaction.

I didn't find her reaction all that genuine, to be honest. The way she was leaning on the elevator door (posing) when it opened gave me the impression she knew something was happening. Or, maybe she always does that when the cameras are going to be there.
Is 41 houses a lot in one day for campaigning? I just thought that since Carole and mom drove that far it seemed like a small number, but that could be a totally normal day for something like that.
It's probably been mentioned here before, but Ramona is totally Amy Poehler in Mean Girls. "I'm a cool mom." She always has to point out how she "has a lot of friends, she's so close with her daughter, she's so happy with life right now," etc. and constantly fishing for compliments. Stop pointing out how awesome you think you are!

Edited by kfree9
added quote
  • Love 6

There is nothing left that is authentic about Bethenny except her anger, calculated positioning of her business, and attention seeking bottomless pit of need. I don't want to watch a show of a "housewife" who is so calculating that they cannot express who they are honestly, 1) Beth isn't going on the record for the election because either way she alienates roughly 50% of America, her potential customers and 2) she's too rich for the election results to matter to her. Carole was brave to go on the record and be honest, and Dorinda handled it in a matter of fact way without being in your face about it.  Everything Bethenny does if for the job, and calculated to promote herself. 

When I think of how she dissed Kelly for what Bethenny perceived as Kelly's facetious shallow "hellos" when entering a room- Bethenny has morphed into that. She threw fake hellos at the garden party at Sonjas then last night when she came into Carole's party and RACED to Carole to start shit and wind Carole up. It was disturbing how much Bethenny was there to just stir things, not as an authentic friend. 

If Carole thought she was going to sway conservative voters to "her" side in that Smurf Big bird leather leggings downtown NYC outfit in the more centrist PA suburbs while canvassing, she fulfills the stereotype of the uber liberal out of touch way left special snowflake. Be who you are and all that (I am as liberal if not more than Carole, full disclosure) but FFS dress for success and maybe think about people taking your message seriously as your #1 message and not attention for your hot outfit (I need to look young and hip!) as your #1 goal. Carole is such a doof. 

• Love 24
26 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Agree! Ramona also said on WWHL that the reason she (Mona) was dis-invited was Carole told Mona that it was because of Bethenny. Because Bethenny was co host (i.e. providing her shitty liquor) and because B & R were in a bad place after the Hamptons, that Ramona couldn't come. Carole is such a tool and I believe every word of the tea crazy Ramona spilled!

PS that WWHL last night was the BEST one I have ever seen (I DVR them all), Ramona doing the green screen w/men and the Herman Munster Shoes on the bar and Alex cool and confident throwing shade at Luann and Bethenny was beautiful. 

Geez - isn't that the same reason that Dorinda didn't invite Sonja to the Berkshires last year?  It's interesting that two different events, two different housewives were either not invited or disinvited because of Bethenny.  

Granted, Ramona is totally to blame for her situation with Bethenny, but it's still interesting to me that the common denominator is Bethenny.

OTOH - Whatever Ramona may have done on Election Night, she probably had a better time than if she had attended that party.  Aside from the election outcome, it looked kind of sad, and sparsely attended.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, Lizzing said:

In the scene at dinner with Rocco, Sonja bemoans Tinsely not getting her a birthday card.  Sonja's birthday is at the end of November and we were (in episode time) around November 8, plus/minus a few days.  So, was this scene shot later and dropped in as an 'evergreen' shot of Sonja on her own, or was Sonja making shit up about Tinsely?  If it were anyone else, I'd just think it was an evergreen shot and someone didn't catch Sonja's birthday was a good three weeks away.  But Sonja lives in a fantasy world, so I can't be sure.

Those bruises looked extremely painful. 

Tinsely reminds me of someone every week but I never can place who exactly it is.  It's driving me nuts!

She reminds me of Nichole  Brown Simpson.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Why did Dorinda want everyone to wear black, when she was wearing what looked like purple? That dress Carole tried on in the store looked amazing. Ramona's red dress - not so much. Once again she looked like sausage meat stuffed in a casing. 

my first thought at the sight of the red dress  was, "SPANX!"

(most everyone, including myself, save for Carole & Bethenny, would need them with that dress)

13 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Ramona never makes it to a third date because the men ghost her after the first or second encounter with her.

well she kinda ghosts them while they're standing right there, so there's that

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, kfree9 said:

Is 41 houses a lot in one day for campaigning? I just thought that since Carole and mom drove that far it seemed like a small number, but that could be a totally normal day for something like that.

It depends.  I canvassed 70 houses in my neighborhood for a Judge in one day but it's an area where the majority vote the same way so it was easy to get signatures.  Carole and her mom were in Pennsylvania which showed some resistance to Hillary which would require Carole to talk more.  Or if the canvasee was already a Hillary supporter, it's easy to get into a lengthy conversation, too.  I thought 40 was low but it was something.  Which is more than what some people did who didn't even bother to vote but are still whining.  Her mom might have slowed her down a bit, too.

• Love 8
(edited)

Beth was the co-sponsor of the party apparently. Any excuse to shill her swill I guess!

Good for her.

She will NEVER give up the Radziwill name and what comes with it to become a mere Kenworthy

She could marry someone and still keep the Radziwill name if she chooses. I mean, it's 2017 and all...

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 13
(edited)

Did anyone notice the two massive bruises on Carole's back, below each shoulder,  that are shown as she greets Sonja at the surprise party?

ETA: I replayed the scene and about a minute later I see what looks like bruises on the back of her upper arm too. Maybe she bruises easily, but it kind of worried me, not that I think Adam would hurt her. 

Edited by msblossom
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

Edited to add:  I did appreciate that Carole did not gush over Ramona's grande exit from the dressing room in the red dress with, "You look GORGEOUS!!" double cheek kiss, as all good housewives do. 

I loved Carole's somewhat discreet stink face in reaction to Ramona in that dress while Ramona pranced around like she thought she was hot shit.  And since Carole was somewhat discreet Ramona was oblivious.  Of course, with Ramona you'd need to throw a ticker tape parade with floats saying "you look like shit" before she'd get the message and even then she'd just shrug and say you were wrong.

• Love 12
54 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

I don't know that there's a whole lot that comes with having the Radziwill name, but Carole can get married and not change her name; lots of women do. And when's the last time you heard Carole bring up the title of Princess?  Her first season on the show maybe? I think she was making the distinction between "living together" and "shacking up" because living together suggests a deliberate, permanent arrangement and a significant change to their relationship.  Shack up, on the other hand, suggests a temporary situation, which it sounds like this is, and no change to their existing relationship. Not everyone needs to be married. When you're in your 50s, financially secure, and not lonely, there's a whole lot less need to make things official with someone than someone younger, wanting kids, and looking to build a life with someone else.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

On to Carole: Isn't "shacking up" the same as living together? Why not just say that he's moving in temporarily? 

it's kind of like why....I like her but I don't, "oh look at me, I'm so boho!  we don't "live together", we're "shacking up." 

DOES HE LEAVE HIS FUCKING HAIR SHAVINGS IN YOUR SINK?  HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT...

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

A few thoughts

1) I kept wondering why Bethenny's looks kept changing between the THs and scenes until I noticed that she changes her part and the side which she pushes her bangs to. 

2) Did Dorinda's driver run red light on their way to the party? 

3) I understood the bruises on Carole's back to be from the cupping but what about all the small ones on her upper right arm? Fingerprints? 

4) I got grossed out when Ramona was eating the shrimp...double duty chewing and talking. I will say the food looked good. 

5) I think Dorinda "made it nice"! 

6) Ramona turned her back on her date minutes after he came in and her saying "Just chill" just didn't seem kind. 

7) I thought Tinsley loooked lovely in the nude colored outfit (the shoes were eye candy to me) before she was told it was LBD

2) YES!! I couldn't believe it.

3) I thought that the "bruise" on her arm looked like she was covering up a tattoo.

6) She never should have invited him. She was so rude!!

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, teapot said:

it's kind of like why....I like her but I don't, "oh look at me, I'm so boho!  we don't "live together", we're "shacking up." 

DOES HE LEAVE HIS FUCKING HAIR SHAVINGS IN YOUR SINK?  HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT...

LOL, she's trying to be cool, it looks more like bonkers! 

I thought Tinsley loooked lovely in the nude colored outfit (the shoes were eye candy to me) before she was told it was LBD

She really did, beautiful.

• Love 3

This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The build up did not justify what we saw on the screen.

At least I got to relive that wonderful day. It brought a big smile to my face and I thank Bravo and Satan Andy for letting us relive it in all of it's glory.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, msblossom said:

Did anyone notice the two massive bruises on Carole's back, below each shoulder,  that are shown as she greets Sonja at the surprise party?

ETA: I replayed the scene and about a minute later I see what looks like bruises on the back of her upper arm too. Maybe she bruises easily, but it kind of worried me, not that I think Adam would hurt her. 

They were from the cupping she and Bethenny got when they were in the Hamptons, they can last several days but don't hurt. See a bunch of Olympic swimmers, especially Phelps, who were covered in them.

• Love 8

Ramona's "date" reminds me of the actor Bill Pullman, looks and vibe-wise.

1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

They were from the cupping she and Bethenny got when they were in the Hamptons, they can last several days.

Thank you! I feel much better. I've never had cupping done, I had no idea it left such bad bruises. Must hurt like a mofo.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, msblossom said:

Ramona's "date" reminds me of the actor Bill Pullman, looks and vibe-wise.

Thank you! I feel much better. I've never had cupping done, I had no idea it left such bad bruises. Must hurt like a mofo.

No, it looks worse than it is. But no pain, and this from a pain wimp! 

• Love 5

Carol could marry and protect her interests with a prenupt, but, then there's alimony she might have to pay a spouse, if there's a breakup.  Agreements are sticky with stuff like that.  HOWEVER, since Carol likes to live alone, I don't see why she should bother.  

Carol's party was not what she had expected.   I WAS AT A  friend's BIRTHDAY/ELECTION  PARTY that night.  OMG.  Note to self.  Don't do parties on election night. ( My same friend had one on 11/7/2000!  I'm not kidding.)

I agree about housewives just being themselves.  I wish they could just do that.  It's my biggest beef with Ramona.  She's just so fake now.  I wonder if she's just too scared to appear old, unwanted and desperate.  And to think that I used to be a big fan of hers.  And Bethenny's....Oh my how things change. 

• Love 10
9 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

2) Dear God, that coat on Carole.  It looks like it was lined with murdered Muppets. 

Best line ever! After the Monday and past week I have had I needed that howling laugh moment. I will forever be indebted to you!

• Love 6

Nothing is more selfish and irritating than gathering 100's of people together for a friend (or even 3 people) and have to listen to the honoree go on and on about the one person that didn't come. "You're welcome Selfish Sally; sorry my presence is not as good as the one person who don't like you"

• Love 12
4 hours ago, QuinnM said:

And what the Joan Rivers did they all do to their cheeks?  Is that injectables?  Do we like looking like that? 

I admit to having a little Botox here and there, and before my 50th bday I freaked out and let my guy do my cheeks with restalyne. They looked amazing, not at all like these ladies. Whatever Lu is doing she is doing it right Carole and Beth and almost all of the OC ladies are putting wayyyyyy too much in there. Women our age don't have "apple" cheeks anymore! Chrissy Teigen looks like she has fillers, at her age it absolutely makes me bats!! Not a fan. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I actually liked the Muppets coat Carole wore to Pennsylvania. But I thought that the olive green (?) was a weak choice for the contrast color. Maybe white or black would have improved the look.

Do you refer to friends who are female as "friends" or "girlfriends"? Ramona is always going on and on about her girlfriends. Imagine if men referred to their friends who are male as "boyfriends".

I liked the Muppet jacket, also...I love summer clothes but not as much as my faux fur and boots!

I do refer to my female friends as "girlfriends" actually...I don't know why, I think my mom always says that, too

I think Bethenny *doesn't* show up at parties in order to get attention, if that makes sense.  kinda like the attitude that Ariana, aka Princess Aboveitall, from Vanderpump Rules has, even though she shows up. (she just groans & rolls her eyes a lot)

• Love 8

I like Sonja but seriously, no man wants to marry a human garbage can. There's a fine line between sexually free and a sexual free for all (ticket,turnstile,ticket,turnstile) and she crossed it a long time ago. She cheapened herself by trying to look too adventurous and free wheeling, now she looks desperate and skanky.

She is the kind men date but don't marry (except of course old man Morgan but even he didn't stick around).

But her skin is beautiful!!!! Absolutely beautiful.

• Love 10

To me, shacking up is pejorative, it doesn't mean temporary but Carole can spin it how she wants.  Her place is too small for two people who need their space.  When you're young and in love, you'll put up with anything but as you get older you want to live on your own terms.  She said Adam needs an employment/living situation which means he can't pay his own rent or doesn't want to.  To each his/her own.

I liked Carole's mom and I'm glad we got to see her. I read Carole's book and her family seemed interesting and unconventional.

I hope the politics story line is finished.

Ramona's red dress was a throwback to the eighties and she's old enough to remember that stuff.  Carole looked great in both the black dress and the black pantsuit.  I assumed her back bruises were from cupping or some other alternative treatment.  I thought all of the women looked nice at the politics party.  Sorry I don't have better insight this week.

• Love 6
(edited)
17 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

I admit to having a little Botox here and there, and before my 50th bday I freaked out and let my guy do my cheeks with restalyne. They looked amazing, not at all like these ladies. Whatever Lu is doing she is doing it right Carole and Beth and almost all of the OC ladies are putting wayyyyyy too much in there. Women our age don't have "apple" cheeks anymore! Chrissy Teigen looks like she has fillers, at her age it absolutely makes me bats!! Not a fan. 

No more close ups of Carole please!, her lips are dry and plain creepy looking. You can do fillers and botox subtlety. I agree, Lu looks great! 

Carole in her boa Muppet jacket, super fugly.!

11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Does Dorinda remind anyone of Edie Faclco?  There's just something about her.  I tried to find a photo when Edie had short hair, but, none did her justice.  I like both ladies.  No matter what Dorinda does, I just can't stop being a fan.   She also reminds of Ellen Barkin.  I bet she knows both ladies. 

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000289/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t1

Yes! Edie Falco who I absolutely love!  I'm also a Dorinda fan! ;) 

Edited by F. M.
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tinsley- girl was born wealthy, divorced wealthy and is worth 35M. If I were her, I would be out pounding the streets day and night with none other than Fredrik, the best realtor in all of NYC (according to him)

Wait a minute, I thought this was according to fact, too!  LOL!  I watch Million Dollar Listing... 

(edited)
59 minutes ago, MerryMary said:

She said Adam needs an employment/living situation which means he can't pay his own rent or doesn't want to.  To each his/her own.

I thought she meant he needed an apartment that he could also work (chef/cater) out of.  Last year on his Facebook page he was looking for an apartment to share with someone but it had to have a workable, large kitchen.  He said he could go up to $1900/month.  It seemed to me, from his pics on Instagram that he had found it over in Brooklyn. 

Of course he can't stay at Carole's and cook. Doesn't she store shoes and sweaters in her oven?  Or is that Carrie Bradshaw.

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I thought she meant he needed an apartment that he could also work (chef/cater) out of.  Last year on his Facebook page he was looking for an apartment to share with someone but it had to have a workable, large kitchen.  He said he could go up to $1900/month.  It seemed to me, from his pics on Instagram that he had found it over in Brooklyn. 

Of course he can't stay at Carole's and cook. Doesn't she store shoes and sweaters in her oven?  Or is that Carrie Bradshaw.

At one point, Carole got rid of her kitchen.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, njbchlover said:

We've seen the birthday lunch that Ramona throws for herself in the past - there are always a lot of women (50-60) there.  I think that Ramona does have a lot of friends/acquaintances in the "ladies who lunch" UES social set.  Maybe not the upper, upper crust of society, but definitely in high income brackets.

She does. And I reckon these friendships are fairly superficial, or with people who are just as assy as she is. 

• Love 10