Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E05: The Politics of Friendship

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

She really didn't. She joked that she wanted to, the the architect talked her out of it and told her she was nuts. 

I thought she showed it, and it was an office? Oh well, as I said upthread, bonkers! 

2 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There is nothing left that is authentic about Bethenny except her anger, calculated positioning of her business, and attention seeking bottomless pit of need. I don't want to watch a show of a "housewife" who is so calculating that they cannot express who they are honestly, 1) Beth isn't going on the record for the election because either way she alienates roughly 50% of America, her potential customers and 2) she's too rich for the election results to matter to her. Carole was brave to go on the record and be honest, and Dorinda handled it in a matter of fact way without being in your face about it.  Everything Bethenny does if for the job, and calculated to promote herself. 

When I think of how she dissed Kelly for what Bethenny perceived as Kelly's facetious shallow "hellos" when entering a room- Bethenny has morphed into that. She threw fake hellos at the garden party at Sonjas then last night when she came into Carole's party and RACED to Carole to start shit and wind Carole up. It was disturbing how much Bethenny was there to just stir things, not as an authentic friend. 

If Carole thought she was going to sway conservative voters to "her" side in that Smurf Big bird leather leggings downtown NYC outfit in the more centrist PA suburbs while canvassing, she fulfills the stereotype of the uber liberal out of touch way left special snowflake. Be who you are and all that (I am as liberal if not more than Carole, full disclosure) but FFS dress for success and maybe think about people taking your message seriously as your #1 message and not attention for your hot outfit (I need to look young and hip!) as your #1 goal. Carole is such a doof. 

I had the exact same thought about Carole's outfit!  It screams "I have tons of money so that I can buy a coat I can only wear a couple of times."  I've done canvassing (hated it!), and fitting in helps.

It was depressing as heck to watch the election night party, but at least learning B was co-host makes me less annoyed at Carole for leaving early.  When I thought she was the only hostess I was thinking she needed to stay as long as there were guests present (or at some point shut the party/funeral down).  I was in WI poll-watching on election day, got home to watch results and when the numbers guy on MSNBC said (though PA hadn't been called) that there weren't enough Philly votes to overcome the rest of the state, I went to bed knowing she'd lost.  The next day I worked from home and found myself bursting into tears, sobbing actually.  The following day I was sobbing with a co-worker in his office.  I could have happily avoided re-living that night.

While I think it would have been appropriate for B to do a drive-by at Ramona's party (they are co-workers after all), but considering NYC traffic, that could have involved significant driving time.  So, although for the wrong reason, she gets a pass from me.

Sonja needs to lay off Tinsley, but if Tinsley has $35MM, jeez girl get a short term rental and get off the show.  You will never be the new 'it girl'.   STAM to include the reference to the John Adams family?  Jeez girl, you are not biologically related to ANY of these famous people.

What was up with B's dress at Sonja's tea party?  That white sort of cape thing was attached to the back of the dress.  Very odd, but then I often don't like her clothes.  And considering what she was wearing, she could stop with the Lu dress bashing.  It was totally appropriate for a tea party.  Though, I will acknowledge my first thought was "that's a nice pattern for a quilt." 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, MerryMary said:

She said Adam needs an employment/living situation which means he can't pay his own rent or doesn't want to.

Something like a live in personal chef position? Being as young as he is, wouldn't that get stale fast? What would happen to his dating life with Carole? 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, F. M. said:

This looks like a different place, maybe the show rented her another home? 

Same place. She did one of those video tour deals on Bravo right after the remodel. You know the ones that the HW's do from time to time of their closets and such? She talked about putting aside the idea of getting rid of her kitchen because of resale (I think that was what she said). She did say that she stood firm in her plan to have a work space in her kitchen for her computer, which she got. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Same place. She did one of those video tour deals on Bravo right after the remodel. You know the ones that the HW's do from time to time of their closets and such? She talked about putting aside the idea of getting rid of her kitchen because of resale (I think that was what she said). She did say that she stood firm in her plan to have a work space in her kitchen for her computer, which she got. 

Thanks, I didnt know that.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Did we ever learn what STAM stands for?

Watching Sonja tonight, it occurred to me that it stands for Sonja Tremont Addams Morgan and that Sonja is claiming her ex's Addams and Morgan heritage.

I thought it was SATM - Sonja (middle name Anne, Annabel, Alice, Adele...) Tremont Morgan. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, ninjago said:

It wouldn't have surprised me to find out every one of these women, aside from Carole (I didn't realize Dorinda knew the Clintons) had voted for Trump.

Interesting factoid.  (Well, to me, anyway.)

I keep reading here how John will never measure up to Richard's greatness in Dorinda's eyes.  I wondered...what episode did I miss where Richard's integrity and greatness was discussed or footnoted.  Because, even though I don't understand the death of a spouse, people can and do move on to great loves even after they believe they've lost their soulmate.  So I looked up Richard Medley to better understand why John will never measure up. 

He was a titan of the finance world and a good stepfather to Hannah, but even more interesting is that Richard was George Soros' friend, partner and advisor!!  So there's your connection to Dorinda and the Clintons.  I'm intrigued.  I'd like to see more of Carole and Dorinda discussing politics, please.

• Love 15
(edited)
1 minute ago, ryebread said:

Interesting factoid.  (Well, to me, anyway.)

I keep reading here how John will never measure up to Richard's greatness in Dorinda's eyes.  I wondered...what episode did I miss where Richard's integrity and greatness was discussed or footnoted.  Because, even though I don't understand the death of a spouse, people can and do move on to great loves even after they believe they've lost their soulmate.  So I looked up Richard Medley to better understand why John will never measure up. 

He was a titan of the finance world and a good stepfather to Hannah, but even more interesting is that Richard was George Soros' friend, partner and advisor!!  So there's your connection to Dorinda and the Clintons.  I'm intrigued.  I'd like to see more of Carole and Dorinda discussing politics, please.

Nooooo, ,please no more politics.: ( Especially if fund a mob Soros is mentioned! 

Edited by F. M.
  • Love 9

Something like a live in personal chef position? Being as young as he is, wouldn't that get stale fast? What would happen to his dating life with Carole? 

She said live/work place.  This is a zoning thing so that you can do business out of your home.  There are buildings dedicated to live/work units.  So all kinds of artisans, artists etc look for these places.

• Love 5

I thought I would get a kick out of watching Carole's reaction to the election results because I was annoyed with her aggressive and condescending approach when it came to talking politics (that is only my perception) but I actually had the exact opposite reaction. I felt really bad for her and it perfectly captured the shock, fear and sadness that many felt that night and the weeks following election night. In the previous episodes, I got the vibe of 'this is what I do so I know more than you' but last night, I finally was able to appreciate the true passion and emotional investment she put into this election and I truly felt for her. She represented a large number of people who took some time following the election to really get their heads right. And she ingratiated herself more when she went shopping with Ramona the next day and didn't give Ramona the reaction she was hoping for.

And speaking of Ramona - that woman just loves attention. I guess the girls weren't her friends when she refused to talk about her marital issues and impending divorce with Mario. And I guess she wasn't Bethenny's friend when she didn't even text her a birthday acknowledgment before they got into that argument. Ramona's idea of friendship is a one way street. She expects that you have no boundaries when it comes to your friendship while she plants random landmines for you to step into so she can take issue with something you've said or done...or not said or done. She was also incredibly rude to her date. She just left him to fend for himself - the easiest thing to have done was to introduce him to her friends and incorporate him into the conversations the best she could while still stealing him away for moments here and there to talk to him one-on-one. At the end of the day, he was still a guest at the party and she managed to treat everyone like a guest except for him. Ramona dismissed him because she didn't like his shoes? Ramona isn't THAT picky, Ramona is THAT insecure. She dismisses the guy quickly so that he can't do it to her first - her ex fucked up her confidence and she doesn't want to admit it.

Oh Sonja...you're such a delusional brat. First off, Tinsley is your guest, not one of your interns and certainly not your live in maid. She seems to have a lot of expectations from Tinsley - such as Tinsley not being able to build relationships with people on her own, or fetching you beverages while you're out at parties. Tinsley, Sonja was needed as a way to introduce you into the fold. Now please go find your own home. Also, Sonja makes all of this shit about the likes of Tom and Harry being her lover for so long - I would wager that their time with Sonja has probably overlapped. I got a kick out of her describing the ring as an engagement ring. It wasn't an engagement ring and she didn't even wear it as one (though I'm of the mind that a man shouldn't give his girlfriend a ring unless it's an engagement...it can create too much confusion about what it means). And yet with all of her horror, Sonja treats men the same way that she complains they treat her. Sonja likes the kind of men that follow the philosophy that there are women you marry and women you sleep with. Guess which one you are, sweetie. When Sonja is really into a guy, she does a great job of making it seem like the guy treats her as the best thing since sliced bread but he's just not ready to commit and she labels him the bad guy for not manning up. But Sonja treats men in the same exact fashion. I can't feel sorry for her because her entire game plan is to weasel her way in as as the side chick and hope that she graduates to 'main chick'.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, CKTV123 said:

I thought it was SATM - Sonja (middle name Anne, Annabel, Alice, Adele...) Tremont Morgan. 

She was married to John Adams Morgan, so she goes by Sonja Tremont Adams Morgan.

• Love 2

I really enjoyed this episode, even with the sad political backdrop.

I LOVED seeing Heather.  Andy needs to find a way to make her "a friend of".  She is just a breath of fresh air.

Carole and her mom were so cute together.  I really enjoyed seeing their relationship.  I surely felt Carole's post-election tears. I too (as another poster said) checked my phone in the middle of the night, praying that it was all a mistake.  Loved that the dress for her election party was "pantsuits".  I love Carole when she is not with Bethenny and I loved her relationship with Heather in past seasons.  I thought her "WHAT!?!?" to Ramona about the surprise party was hysterical and very real.

God I think Ramona looks horrible....just plastic.  Her personality is worse.  I'm sick of her.  No way that woman has 200+ friends.  Loved Lu sneaking out for better plans.  Dorinda throws a nice party, especially when Bravo picks up the check.

Sonja and Tinsley bore me.  Tins, get your own place.

I love Dorinda.'s hair.  It always looks great.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Ki-in said:

She will NEVER give up the Radziwill name and what comes with it to become a mere Kenworthy.  And lose the fake never was a princess title, not in a million years.

Yeah, no. Carole came from a poor family and never cared about being a princess, nor does she splash her money around all over the place. I'd tend to think her hesitance to get married again may be more due to the fact that she was basically watching the love of her life die for the entirety of her marriage. I believe in her book (which was wonderful, well-written and moving) she said they found a tumor literally on their honeymoon. Much like Dorinda, I suspect she thinks no one will ever live up to her late husband. 

• Love 23

I'd tend to think her hesitance to get married again may be more due to the fact that she was basically watching the love of her life die for the entirety of her marriage.

Ladies and Gentlemen - this is the 21st century.  Unlike the title Countess a woman may marry and choose not to take her new husbands name.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I don't think he looked like a troll at all, but then again, I find Adam attractive.

My son is older than Adam, has a better personality as well.

Different strokes etc

59 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

We've seen Adam cooking in Carole's kitchen.

Is he using the cookbook they both, oh wait..lol

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Ladies and Gentlemen - this is the 21st century.  Unlike the title Countess a woman may marry and choose not to take her new husbands name.

...or may not remarry at all. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, F. M. said:

My son is older than Adam, has a better personality as well.

Different strokes etc

Is he using the cookbook they both, oh wait..lol

Yes, he actually was testing out those recipes.

• Love 2

I liked the black dress Ramona had on more than the one Carole tried.

This scene did crack me up with Carole's oops moment

Ramona mentions she's going to Vegas - are we going to have a HW trip?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mojoker said:

Yes, he actually was testing out those recipes.

He had an apartment of his own where he was testing the recipes.  The same apartment she brought the terrarium to.  Carole's kitchen is much tinier than the one we were shown last season where he was cooking and she was annoying him with questions about their cookbook.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ryebread said:

He had an apartment of his own where he was testing the recipes.  The same apartment she brought the terrarium to.  Carole's kitchen is much tinier than the one we were shown last season where he was cooking and she was annoying him with questions about their cookbook.

Ah, thanks! 

(edited)

My thoughts on this episode:

(1) Loved seeing Heather.  Her and Carole bring out the best in each other and seem to have a genuine loving friendship.

(2) I thought Adam, although a sprocket, looked hot.  I've never found him that attractive before.  That said, does he have a personality?

(3) When the fillers calm down, Carole can look really fantastic.  She was not insufferable tonight and this episode reminded me why I originally liked her.

(4) This episode was the best Ramona looked.  I still wish she'd get that hair cut.

(5) I wish she would calm down on the "I'm the happiest I've ever been" type of stuff.  It's just too transparent that she is trying to show Mario that she is thriving.

(6)  Poor George.  He seemed like a sweetheart.

(7) Dorina, IMO, has the best hair of all of the franchises.  It's chic.  Looks great on her.  And it's refreshing one of the HWs with short hair!

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, njbchlover said:

This kind of surprises me, because Bethenny's comments and behaviors tonight led me to think that she either voted for Trump or she didn't really care one way or the other.

Actually, my first thought was that Bethenny may have done a write-in with her own name.

16 hours ago, ninjago said:

I have been wondering about this all season but didn't want to go there on the boards!  Bethenny has been pretty dodgy and non-committal about her opinion, which is unusual, plus she knows Donald, plus she fucking loves money, plus she has a history in small business and manufacturing that Trump may have appealed to...so....yeah, I don't know.  It wouldn't have surprised me to find out every one of these women, aside from Carole (I didn't realize Dorinda knew the Clintons) had voted for Trump.

7 hours ago, QuinnM said:

Yes to all reading her twitter.  Bethenny was a little more passionate about Bernie but made no excuses that she was thoroughly behind Hillary once she won the nomination.  I don't blame Carol for the Skinny Girl.  Hell, free snacks and booze for your big party?  I'm in.  Over the next few weeks from the election Carol was off social media and people were asking B how she was doing.  B was flip about it but basically saying Carol was having a tough time working through it and getting out of bed.

Because STM looks too much like STD?

3 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

There is nothing left that is authentic about Bethenny except her anger, calculated positioning of her business, and attention seeking bottomless pit of need. I don't want to watch a show of a "housewife" who is so calculating that they cannot express who they are honestly, 1) Beth isn't going on the record for the election because either way she alienates roughly 50% of America, her potential customers and 2) she's too rich for the election results to matter to her. Carole was brave to go on the record and be honest, and Dorinda handled it in a matter of fact way without being in your face about it.  Everything Bethenny does if for the job, and calculated to promote herself. 

When I think of how she dissed Kelly for what Bethenny perceived as Kelly's facetious shallow "hellos" when entering a room- Bethenny has morphed into that. She threw fake hellos at the garden party at Sonjas then last night when she came into Carole's party and RACED to Carole to start shit and wind Carole up. It was disturbing how much Bethenny was there to just stir things, not as an authentic friend. 

If Carole thought she was going to sway conservative voters to "her" side in that Smurf Big bird leather leggings downtown NYC outfit in the more centrist PA suburbs while canvassing, she fulfills the stereotype of the uber liberal out of touch way left special snowflake. Be who you are and all that (I am as liberal if not more than Carole, full disclosure) but FFS dress for success and maybe think about people taking your message seriously as your #1 message and not attention for your hot outfit (I need to look young and hip!) as your #1 goal. Carole is such a doof. 

Andy tweeted then deleted last Fall that the NYC HWs were all voting for Hillary (maybe that's what they told him and maybe Ramona's behavior is why he deleted!). In same tweet he said BH was mixed and OC was Trump. 

As for Bethenny on Twitter, she was very coy as to whom she was voting for IMO. She did express disgust at the pussy grabbing comments, but she was always throwing out ambiguous questions and statements.  And knowing now that she was the co-host of this party reinforces my believe that she didn't want to risk her brand being compromised by publicly supporting either candidate.  So like a poster above, I appreciate Carole/Ramona going out on a limb and alienating viewers while staying true to their beliefs as opposed to Bethenny who wouldn't. It all comes down to the almighty dollar for Bethenny. 

I canvassed and closer to the election you generally are given only addresses of registered democrats to get out the vote. It's past the time of registering voters when you will be talking to both republicans and democrats. There was a lot to talk about this election with voters.  So I can see only hitting 41 homes.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, F. M. said:

Yes, he didnt look ( healthy) good either ..

Almost like his face was swollen......

He and Sonja must have had a real falling-out by the looks of things.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I don't think Carole was trying to sway conservative voters, I believe she was trying to get out the vote for Hillary supporters, yes?    Isn't the goal to mobilize known or likely supporters and make sure they vote?  

I wasn't a super big fan of the coat, although I did appreciate that it seemed to be the exact shade of Hillary blue that was used in her campaign, I fail to see how her choice in outfit or outerwear fulfills the stereotype of an uber liberal "special snowflake".  Urban liberal?  Maybe....but that's kinda what Carole is...so.....doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

The pink pussy purse lady looked worse...dead Liberace

Lol....this I don't remember.  Will have to watch again and see if I see it or find a picture 'out there' of it.

(I'm using your description to search for it.  :D )

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 1
(edited)

Carole Radziwill parallel parking and says it's always some WOMAN walking behind you. What an idiot!

23 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Lol....this I don't remember.  Will have to watch again and see if I see it or find a picture 'out there' of it.

(I'm using your description to search for it.  :D )

I don;t think you'll find it that way LOL!

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I love Dorinda.'s hair.  It always looks great.

She makes it nice!

32 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

(6)  Poor George.  He seemed like a sweetheart.

I thought he seemed like a combo of Bill Pullman and Mario.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Wait a minute, I thought this was according to fact, too!  LOL!  I watch Million Dollar Listing... 

Yeah, I'm actually a big fan of his. I don't think he's the best in NYC but he's up there. At least that's what it looks like on his show. 

7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

A few thoughts

1) I kept wondering why Bethenny's looks kept changing between the THs and scenes until I noticed that she changes her part and the side which she pushes her bangs to. 

2) Did Dorinda's driver run red light on their way to the party? 

3) I understood the bruises on Carole's back to be from the cupping but what about all the small ones on her upper right arm? Fingerprints? 

4) I got grossed out when Ramona was eating the shrimp...double duty chewing and talking. I will say the food looked good. 

5) I think Dorinda "made it nice"! 

6) Ramona turned her back on her date minutes after he came in and her saying "Just chill" just didn't seem kind. 

7) I thought Tinsley loooked lovely in the nude colored outfit (the shoes were eye candy to me) before she was told it was LBD

It looked to ME as she had a tattoo that was covered w makeup.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, F. M. said:

I thought she showed it, and it was an office? Oh well, as I said upthread, bonkers! 

She has a tiny upstairs that was mostly her closet and when she remodeled, she turned it into her office, IIRC.

5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

When Carole said in a recent ep she didn't see marriage, my first thought was she'll never marry him because of her money.

Mona said on WWHL that she didn't like him, his shoes specifically. Bethenny's takeaway from that fundraiser from WWHL was the Martha did not acknowledge her- that Beth always chasing acceptance at any cost, this time $33,000. 

SPROCKETS! ME TOO!  

From the neck up he was old school Charlie Bucket from Charlie in the Choc Factory movie ...

and below the neck Sprockets!  Now is ze time on Sprockets Vwhen Ve DANCE (with Veruca Salt!)

If I recall from a previous poster eons ago he is quite wealthy himself via family.

4 hours ago, msblossom said:

Did anyone notice the two massive bruises on Carole's back, below each shoulder,  that are shown as she greets Sonja at the surprise party?

ETA: I replayed the scene and about a minute later I see what looks like bruises on the back of her upper arm too. Maybe she bruises easily, but it kind of worried me, not that I think Adam would hurt her. 

The 'day after' Carole was sitting talking on the phone and I saw a tattoo on her arm under the short sleeve.  I think she covers them with makeup.  I have one on my back and I used makeup to cover it for a wedding and it looked like her back.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

When Carole said in a recent ep she didn't see marriage, my first thought was she'll never marry him because of her money.

Or because she has said in the past that he wants children and understands he will eventually move on to a woman who can give him that?

My bigger question is, what money? I am sure she is very comfortable financially, but I certainly don't think she is rollling in money. Wasn't the idea that she was filthy rich debunked long ago? By her no less? 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, sasha206 said:

Love that kitchen.

Does she have a refrigerator?  If she does it doesn't look to be in the traditional, easy to work, "triangle" of stove, sink and fridge.

I'm passionate about my football team and have hosted two Super Bowl parties.  One my team won big, second one they lost in spectacular train wreckian fashion in the fourth quarter.  Winning is better.  It was good that Carole didn't host the election party at her home and could leave when things got dark for her.  I had to wait for my family and friends to leave and it was all I could do not to boot them out I was so upset.

It was interesting that they seemed to have filmed the talking heads in two separate stages, pre and post election.  Sometimes it appears that a hw sits down and does the whole season in one take but last night specifically Dorinda had a new look, new hair and looked fantastic. 

Unsurprisingly to me, Ramona was unbelievably rude to her date at her birthday party.  She shouldn't have invited him if she was going to ignore him and let him fend for himself in a room full of strangers where he couldn't even flirt because he was the date of the birthday girl.  I guess Ramona is looking for another Mario in terms of looks and style and George didn't measure up.  She's so superficial.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Or because she has said in the past that he wants children and understands he will eventually move on to a woman who can give him that?

My bigger question is, what money? I am sure she is very comfortable financially, but I certainly don't think she is rollling in money. Wasn't the idea that she was filthy rich debunked long ago? By her no less? 

I agree with you. I think as much as we often say Carole still thinks she's ageless, that she is painfully aware of the age difference.  Her "I only have 5 summers left..." comment. She's enjoying the moment but doesn't see a future.  

And yes, I think she's probably comfortable but certainly not rolling in dough.  That's the only reason I can see her being on this show to begin with -- money.

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

Does she have a refrigerator?  If she does it doesn't look to be in the traditional, easy to work, "triangle" of stove, sink and fridge.

I'm passionate about my football team and have hosted two Super Bowl parties.  One my team won big, second one they lost in spectacular train wreckian fashion in the fourth quarter.  Winning is better.  It was good that Carole didn't host the election party at her home and could leave when things got dark for her.  I had to wait for my family and friends to leave and it was all I could do not to boot them out I was so upset.

It was interesting that they seemed to have filmed the talking heads in two separate stages, pre and post election.  Sometimes it appears that a hw sits down and does the whole season in one take but last night specifically Dorinda had a new look, new hair and looked fantastic. 

Unsurprisingly to me, Ramona was unbelievably rude to her date at her birthday party.  She shouldn't have invited him if she was going to ignore him and let him fend for himself in a room full of strangers where he couldn't even flirt because he was the date of the birthday girl.  I guess Ramona is looking for another Mario in terms of looks and style and George didn't measure up.  She's so superficial.

I suspect that she has those drawer refrigerators, at the far end of her kitchen, because she doesn't cook. If my memory is working correctly today (LOL), she had the kitchen redone before she met Adam and she went out to eat or ordered in every night.

I agree, when Ramona describes what she wants in a guy, she is describing Mario after the divorce, has his own money, married 1 time/divorced and with grown children. She is still in love with him/her idea of who he was when things were good between them.

• Love 7

How the fuck do you get into a car and NOT know what the buttons do?

My mom would have slapped me on  the back of the head and said, " STOP playing with the buttons and WATCH where YOU are going!!"

• Love 3

Miriam Ramona’s assistant cleaned up nicely.

Ramona definitely had too much botox injected on the right side of her forehead, explains the lopsided wink. Either that or my Twitchy Turtle had a TIA

Ramona screams out Coco Goodbye! Is her dog hard of hearing?

Dorinda made it nice

• Love 4