Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

You would think after all these years that Luann and Carol knew how to deliver a line. 

Carole couldn't even deliver food properly (remember the hot dogs @ the sandbar?) 

She's an idiot no matter how intellectual she wants us to believe she is, her twitter account is proof that she is not a writer and her ig shows she is desperate for attention. Does a "respected journalist" need to put pictures of their ass (with the tag ass by god)? I'll check Christianne Amanpour and Diane Sawyer's ig's to see.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 12

I don't know whose tagline is worst. They all stink. 

I think I am going to have to go with Luann's. Her two-packs-a-day voice sounds more gravelly than my driveway and the content is embarrassingly desperate - simultaneously reminding everyone her ridiculous title meant the world to her but she needs to be with a man so badly she's willing to give it up.  Truly cringe worthy. 

• Love 8

Did Carole even read her own tagline? It doesn't sound like her. Of course Bethenny's tagline is completely combative. Remember when NYC was her playground?!

My weekly RH rant: Bravo needs to start an intervention-based reality show to stop all former and current HWs from continually messing with their faces. I say this with love: YOU ARE GOING TO TERRIFY YOUR GRANDCHILDREN. 

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I read again that Carol's story is going to be election trauma. Damn it. I can't escape POTUS. Can't she date another embryo, or something? We don't need old money NYC princesses adding to the existing bullshit snowflake narrative. 

The worst things to happen to Carole on this show were the departure of Heather and Carole's friendship with Bethenny. Heather is ambitious, a hard worker, and a big believer in charity. The other important trait about Heather is that she's a busybody. There is no way that she'd let Carole be a flibbertigibbet and a nebech. It's like Carole got on this Real Housewives ride thinking it was the amusement park monorail, but it was the ferris wheel or carousel. Your view might change, but you aren't going anywhere. I just don't think that Heather would have let Carole use her election trauma and impotent twitter rage as a story. I feel like Heather would have pushed Carole to volunteer or join an advocacy group if she was that bothered by the election. Whereas Bethenny cares, but only enough to yell at Carole to move on and get over it.

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

The worst things to happen to Carole on this show were the departure of Heather and Carole's friendship with Bethenny. Heather is ambitious, a hard worker, and a big believer in charity. The other important trait about Heather is that she's a busybody. There is no way that she'd let Carole be a flibbertigibbet and a nebech. It's like Carole got on this Real Housewives ride thinking it was the amusement park monorail, but it was the ferris wheel or carousel. Your view might change, but you aren't going anywhere. I just don't think that Heather would have let Carole use her election trauma and impotent twitter rage as a story. I feel like Heather would have pushed Carole to volunteer or join an advocacy group if she was that bothered by the election. Whereas Bethenny cares, but only enough to yell at Carole to move on and get over it.

Lol, that really does sound like Bethenny's typical "show of caring" (and I say that as a Bethenny fan), but, harsh as it is, she'd have a point! 

• Love 8

Did anyone else catch the First Look last night?  If so, was it just my failing memory on what Adam looks like, or did he get heavy blond highlights? 

Yes, totally.

After seeing the First Look I think I'm really going to enjoy Tinsley.  I loved her looking Dorinda straight in the eye and saying she had a mug shot.  I actually like her more here than what I remember of whatever that reality show was with the rich kids.

• Love 3

After viewing the First Look I think it might be time to drop this series. 

I will give it an episode or two but if it is all political rants by that moron Radizwill I will have to take a Pasadena on the whole mess.

• Love 3

Wow, so many of them are looking like botched plastic surgery/fillers. Carole for sure! Omg. Ramona is entering into plastic territory. Jill Zarin (help) looks like a different person. I have to say, LuAnn looks great and has a great figure! Dorinda is slim, but should not wear leggings with a short top. I don't need to see that much aging bottom and potential camel toe. Bethenny looks positively scrawny. 

• Love 11
On 4/3/2017 at 5:18 PM, Trooper York said:

After viewing the First Look I think it might be time to drop this series. 

I will give it an episode or two but if it is all political rants by that moron Radizwill I will have to take a Pasadena on the whole mess.

I've already decided I'm out.  Bethenny is too obnoxious and unlikeable to begin with - add political commentary - no thanks.  

• Love 7
On 3/8/2017 at 2:03 PM, Ellee said:

tumblr_omf4efBh5v1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Another gif from T. Kyle......for some reason this one just made me laugh ...

Sonja and LuAnne are the only ones who know how to have fun :)  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

Sonja and LuAnne are the only ones who know how to have fun :)  

I may have sent this gif to everyone I know because it's the best. Lu always has the best gifs! 

• Love 7

I never thought I'd say it, but Jill maybe more entertaining at this stage.  She's taken several knocks and has perhaps learned a lesson?  She and Bethany together would interesting.  I suspect they'd be right back together in relatively short amount of time.  They really are kindred spirits.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I never thought I'd say it, but Jill maybe more entertaining at this stage.  She's taken several knocks and has perhaps learned a lesson?  She and Bethany together would interesting.  I suspect they'd be right back together in relatively short amount of time.  They really are kindred spirits.

I'm not sure she's learned her lesson but JZ coming back would definitely infuse this dull body of a show. I imagine she'd revert to "connector" Jill in the early stages and keep the nasty side of her personality suppressed til it exploded from her various orifices. Jill has unfinished biz with Moaner in that the latter was kept on as a cast member. Jill would go to town on Mario, Moaner's inflated face and boobs, whatever happened to the TruRenewal skincare line and probably lots more.

• Love 6

Look at the lady interviewing Tinsley - watch her face when Tinsley explains the day of her arrest.

Is her face saying this bish crazy? Or I need to think of something very depressing cause I don't want to bust out laughing?

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Look at the lady interviewing Tinsley - watch her face when Tinsley explains the day of her arrest.

Is her face saying this bish crazy? Or I need to think of something very depressing cause I don't want to bust out laughing?

The look on that interviewer's face!

"Sure, it was all about getting your "bag back", Tinsley -- yeah, that's the ticket,  that's why you were arrested!" 

fatal.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, film noire said:

The look on that interviewer's face!

"Sure, it was all about getting your "bag back", Tinsley -- yeah, that's the ticket,  that's why you were arrested!" 

fatal.jpg

She actually says she called the police?

He called the police and when police arrived she was crying and sobbing that he was inside the house with another woman. She already had the trespass form served to her in December. The incident of her arrest from trespassing happenned in April.

There's a very thin layer over that crazy. Will it make an appearance on the show?

• Love 4
17 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

From certain angles and esp when she is shot briefly in profile, TM looks quite a bit like gross Kate Gosselin when she had hair extensions.

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 7:40 PM, KungFuBunny said:

The reaction is good, understated but clearly on the "you are crazy" scale.

the delusion that she should be able to call the police in order to get back something she allegedly left at his house?  Crazy.  Nor do I buy that she didn't realize she couldn't be there and could be arrested.  Presumably she had lawyers, who told her the terms of the protective order.  

And I'm trying to understand how going back to NY is "getting her power" back.  Sounds more like she needed a new/old town where folks didn't know every detail of her recent past.

Edited by Mrs peel
My tpying skills are getting worse and worse!
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

Fthe reaction is good, understated but clearly on the "you are crazy" scale.

the delusion that she should be able to call the police in order to get back something she allegedly left at his house?  Crazy.  Nor do I buy that she didn't realize she couldn't be there and could be arrested.  Presumably she had lawyers, who told her the terms of the protective order.  

Land im trying to understand how going back to NY is "getting her power" back.  Sounds more like she needed a new/old town where folks didn't know every detail of her recent past.

I do believe TM and her ex had a drug/alcohol fueled toxic relationship. I also think they physically hit each other.

There is no way she didn't know about the protective order. She had to have been served those papers.

If she still had possessions left on his property she could have gone over there with the police to get her things. So I don't believe the pocketbook story either.

• Love 3

There was a party thrown by Star Magazine on October 27th, 2016.

This was at the Kola House in NY. It's in the meat packing district.

Weren't the ladies of NY already filming?

If yes, Dorinda is playing dumb?

Wish they had interviewed an hour later as in this video she's starting to get the Dorinda Dirty Martini Slur

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wish they had interviewed an hour later as in this video she's starting to get the Dorinda Dirty Martini Slur

This may have been filmed before Dorinda met her and I don't think the HWs are supposed to let the cat out of the bag before the episodes air, so she couldn't say anything either way! LOL

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

They must have started filming  -  she seems okay with Sonja at this point. Didn't she say she was not happy with Sonja over the summer before filming started?

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

They must have started filming  -  she seems okay with Sonja at this point. Didn't she say she was not happy with Sonja over the summer before filming started?

I thought they started filming too. Sonja's tea party - I thought was maybe mid-late September. Luanne's wedding was at the end of the year. They were about 3 months before the wedding right?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3
Just now, KungFuBunny said:

I thought they started filming too. Sonja's tea party - I thought was maybe mid-late September. Luanne's wedding was at the end of the year. They were about 3 months before the wedding right?

YES! The HW's wore sleeveless dresses to the Gray Gardens outdoor party.

The episodes (up to this point) seem to be out of order. Carole with her Mom going house to house in a big furry coat. Didn't the Northeast have a warm spell the week before the election? There were a few days it hit 70'.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

YES! The HW's wore sleeveless dresses to the Gray Gardens outdoor party.

The episodes (up to this point) seem to be out of order. Carole with her Mom going house to house in a big furry coat. Didn't the Northeast have a warm spell the week before the election? There were a few days it hit 70'.  

We had a pretty mild winter. It really didn't get cold. We did have a pretty big storm 2 months ago in March 2017.

Yes, it was warm around Election Day

• Love 2
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

We had a pretty mild winter. It really didn't get cold. We did have a pretty big storm 2 months ago in March 2017.

Yes, it was warm around Election Day

Sonja was also bitching to her date about Tinsley not getting her a b-day gift. (before the election) Isn't Sonja's birthday after Ramona's? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Sonja was also bitching to her date about Tinsley not getting her a b-day gift. (before the election) Isn't Sonja's birthday after Ramona's? 

The day they were at Bethenny's and she was dressed in that costume it was for what she was thinking about to wear with Brynn for Halloween.

I think it comes down to this..Dorinda while drunk (but not enough to become totally slurry) lied her ass off in the interview.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

The day they were at Bethenny's and she was dressed in that costume it was for what she was thinking about to wear with Brynn for Halloween.

I think it comes down to this..Dorinda while drunk (but not enough to become totally slurry) lied her ass off in the interview.

Damn! She is a good liar. I can't even pull off a lie sober.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-11-07-01-am-mi

You can hardly see Dorinda.

Is that Cynthia on the right?

That looks like her.

Is that Adrienne Malouf?

Adrienne, Jill, Kelly, Dorinda, Lu, Cynthia

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, DkNNy79 said:

That looks like her.

Is that Adrienne Malouf?

Adrienne, Jill, Kelly, Dorinda, Lu, Cynthia

I think that is her friend Pamela (the yacht owner) or maybe Marysol from RH Miami not Adrienne.

Edited by KungFuBunny