Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Bethenny talks about Be Strong, Dress For Success, Be Real Production - she pitched the show to Bravo (the real estate show with Frederick), partnering with Smithfield for SKG Deli Meat

I can't wait for this show. Will be interesting to see a real friends working together. I think they will make a great team with lots of laughs. Looking forward to the new production!

• Love 4

The above interview with Bethenny was insufferable. She has become almost like a characature of herself. When talking about whether or not she actually eats, she brought up going to a restaurant the previous night, and eating pasta. As in: it was so momentous in her mind, she had to share it. 

It is great that she works with various charities, but so much of it seems like marketing. My mom always said real generosity is doing good for others when no one sees or knows about it. Bethenny not only toots her own horn, she has her own orchestra.

• Love 14

I can't believe Ramona would think it appropriate to do the tell in front of everyone else, after Luann said essentially, "show me."  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-8/videos/ramona-has-more-information-on-tom  So Ramona decides to wait until two weeks before the wedding to spill?  Very malicious even by Ramona's standards.  Why do all these old girlfriends continue to hang out with Tom, might be the bigger question? 

They all sound rather pathetic, except Dorinda.  I agree with the logistics comment by Dorinda.

• Love 11
(edited)

At the end of the article there is a clip for tonight's episode...Promiscuous Chicken At Work

You'd think being involved with a reality TV show star would make one more discreet...assuming it's true.

Babs is a phony beotch

Maybe her taste for apples is real? ;)

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 2

I have to say this pile-on against Luann is getting gross. She has made it clear she is going to marry him. Continuing to confront her with these rumors, allegations and "proof" of cheating for the sake of making "good television" is just sinking to a new low. You could kind of justify it last season given that it was the first time it happened. But dragging it out like this just feels so sleazy. I don't like Luann at all, but leave the woman alone already.

• Love 11

Next week sneak peak

Okay Dorinda needs to tell us the truth.

Dorinda said this year - she and John have been together for 3 years. Ramona in her evening out with Kathleen & Missy said Dorinda has been with John for 3 years and it's not moving towards anything more serious. This season she went to Richard's graveside on the 5th anniversary of his passing. In this video she says she's been with John for 4 1/2 years. Huh...

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Next week sneak peak

Dorinda said this year - she and John have been together for 3 years. Ramona in her evening out with Kathleen & Missy said Dorinda has been with John for 3 years and it's not moving towards anything more serious. This season she went to Richard's graveside on the 5th anniversary of his passing. In this video she says she's been with John for 4 1/2 years. Huh...

You have to factor in when this episode was filmed, which may make her comment correct.

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

C1QSnfHXEAAvETq.jpg

Wedding weekend

Dor looks beautiful. Both John and Tom look good. Tom also looks relaxed, not as stiff as he  appears on camera. Lu, unfortunately, is in her ....and-guest-starring-Cesar-Romero-as-The-Joker mode

Edited by steelcitysister
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Next week sneak peak

Bethenny is beyond. So she is basically saying she is doomed for life.

Poor little Bryn. She will never be ok.

I went through an entirely rotten divorce, my son being in a terrible car crash, traumatic brain injury and coma (he's ok now)  and other shit that life throws at you. I never once decided that I would never would be okay for the rest of my life. 

You endure. 

• Love 7

She didn't say she wouldn't be ok, she said "it" would never end.

The decorating etc shows that this all took place within a week of her ex being arrested on 3 counts.  Stalking and threats being 2 of them.  So I don't doubt that how she felt.  In fact, I don't doubt that her prediction is accurate.  He is never going to stop until Bryn tells him to stop.  And that is sad.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

The decorating etc shows that this all took place within a week of her ex being arrested on 3 counts.  Stalking and threats being 2 of them.  So I don't doubt that how she felt.  In fact, I don't doubt that her prediction is accurate.  He is never going to stop until Bryn tells him to stop.  And that is sad.

Yep, "it" will never be over. And she was so in it at this point. She probably had in her head for many years that the divorce would be the end to an extent. But then almost right after this shit all starts, and she cannot see any way that it is going to end well. And yes, she was right. Almost right after that scene he gets arrested. And now that will drag on and on. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Bethenny is beyond. So she is basically saying she is doomed for life.

Poor little Bryn. She will never be ok.

I went through an entirely rotten divorce, my son being in a terrible car crash, traumatic brain injury and coma (he's ok now)  and other shit that life throws at you. I never once decided that I would never would be okay for the rest of my life. 

You endure. 

I'm so sorry for what you've been through.

This 'is' my problem with Bethenny Frankel.  According to Beth, and as can be seen in the clip posted above, she continually says she's been through 'hell'.  Hell.  She says it twice and she has said it on numerous occasions.  She also has referred to her divorce as torture.  Bethenny Frankel hasn't a clue as to what 'real' hell is.  You do. 

She just doesn't get what it's all about.  Divorce sucks.  Shared custody sucks.  It's not hell.  Your child being seriously injured or sick is 'hell'.  Being a victim of a heinous crime is 'hell' - whether it be rape or continued domestic abuse and you don't have the resources to get out.  I could go on.  How about that child who was kept in a closet for years.  Or the the kids that were kept in cages.  Or let's talk about Elizabeth Smart.   Beth thrives on being poor 'Bethenny'.  I've never seen a person who is so sorry for herself, from her parents to her ex husband.  Yeah, the richest homeless person in NY staying at five star hotels....with a house in the Hamptons.  Cry me a river.

• Love 19
31 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I'm so sorry for what you've been through.

This 'is' my problem with Bethenny Frankel.  According to Beth, and as can be seen in the clip posted above, she continually says she's been through 'hell'.  Hell.  She says it twice and she has said it on numerous occasions.  She also has referred to her divorce as torture.  Bethenny Frankel hasn't a clue as to what 'real' hell is.  You do. 

She just doesn't get what it's all about.  Divorce sucks.  Shared custody sucks.  It's not hell.  Your child being seriously injured or sick is 'hell'.  Being a victim of a heinous crime is 'hell' - whether it be rape or continued domestic abuse and you don't have the resources to get out.  I could go on.  How about that child who was kept in a closet for years.  Or the the kids that were kept in cages.  Or let's talk about Elizabeth Smart.   Beth thrives on being poor 'Bethenny'.  I've never seen a person who is so sorry for herself, from her parents to her ex husband.  Yeah, the richest homeless person in NY staying at five star hotels....with a house in the Hamptons.  Cry me a river.

Thanks, Breezy. Honestly, when I was going through the shit with my son, I just learned to get through one day at a time. That is when I became somewhat desensitized to chronic complainers. Oh, the bullcrap you overhear in the hospital corridors. 

I get that Bethenny was feeling victimized by Jason. An awful situation. When I went through my divorce I experienced something similar, not by my wasbund but by his girlfriend who stalked me online and in real life and made my life (and my kids) very uncomfortable. All ( I believe) because she felt very insecure and wanted me to look like the bad guy when I had left my ex because he was having an affair with her.  (Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I was sitting in the corner, eating crackers) 

In my opinion, Bethenny exaggerates. Homeless (hotels!!), raised by wolves, bleeding to death, lost at sea, divorce from hell.  God help her if she has to go through a life or death situation.

• Love 12

within a week of her ex being arrested on 3 counts.  Stalking and threats being 2 of them

Yikes. No wonder she says she is going through hell. Can't say I blame her.

• Love 6
On 5/25/2017 at 6:56 PM, biakbiak said:

While a little shiny, I would never want to stand next to Cynthia in a picture she is just so stunningly beautiful. I hope Kelly gets regular cancer screenings.

On 5/26/2017 at 3:22 AM, BBHN said:

Cynthia looks gorgeous.

And she's 50 too. I'm glad that Peter mentioned during the Atlanta reunion that Cynthia has had a modeling career for almost 30 years, which is remarkable. Here's hoping that she can continue to work just like Carmen Dell'Orefice--well into her 80s.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

And she's 50 too. I'm glad that Peter mentioned during the Atlanta reunion that Cynthia has had a modeling career for almost 30 years, which is remarkable. Here's hoping that she can continue to work just like Carmen Dell'Orefice--well into her 80s.

Sorry, but... WHO are you talkng about ? Thanks !

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Diane Mars said:

Sorry, but... WHO are you talkng about ? Thanks !

Cynthia Bailey from Atlanta whose name is mentioned in the posts that I quoted and in my comment. She was at LuAnn's wedding.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Hee, hee! Surprised to see how unaware of the cameras Tinsley is in the above clip.  

Wow, Lu makes it seem as if she is able to just let everything roll off her back. If that's genuine, I'm envious. 

I felt bad for Luanne, walking into Dorinda's house, seeming very happy, and not realizing what was awaiting her.  These women need to just STFU.

• Love 8
18 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Jill's face is a bit different from when she last graced this show. I'm guessing either chin implant or sliding genioplasty. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I think Jill actually looks good, despite her personality. How old is she compared to Ramona? She looks years younger. 

Jill is 53 years old.  Considering what she has been going through with Bobby's health, I would say the old girl is holding up pretty well.  At this point I would welcome another personality in the mix.   If Bethenny doesn't come back next season I can see Jill returning.  It would be interesting to see some fireworks between Ramona and Jill.  It was nice to see Bobby looking healthy. 

• Love 7

I am curious to know what stories Jill has heard about Tom because I'd that nosy busybody hasn't heard these stories about him them I am skeptical. Not that I think she says anything to Lu because she is at the wedding but it makes me wonder what she has heard!

• Love 2

This show needs a major revamp of some sort. Drop Tinsley (nothing there), drop Bethenny (toxic to the show), maybe drop Sonja (when was the last time she had a new storyline), bring back Jill, maybe bring back Heather, add someone new to the mix, let's shake it all up.

I think I'm the only person who felt like Jules might have made for a good second season.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 6/2/2017 at 10:56 AM, PhilMarlowe2 said:

This show needs a major revamp of some sort. Drop Tinsley (nothing there), drop Bethenny (toxic to the show), maybe drop Sonja (when was the last time she had a new storyline), bring back Jill, maybe bring back Heather, add someone new to the mix, let's shake it all up.

I think I'm the only person who felt like Jules might have made for a good second season.

Yes to all the above!  I don't watch this particular franchise religiously due to work and I don't have a dvr but I do have "on demand".  I love Dorinda but I find watching this is just unbearable with the "Tom is cheating on Luanne" shit. STOP IT....PLEASE!

I can't take another season of Bitchanny and bug eyed Ramona sticking their plastic noses up Luanne's ass. Please Bravo execs/producers get Bitchanny & Ramona OFF this show. I promise I'll watch again.

And for Christsake Bethany/Bethanny/Bethenny/Betheny..stop talking  so fast. You sound like a chipmunk on crystal meth. But you are clearly, NUTS so maybe that explains it.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 4
On 6/1/2017 at 9:15 PM, zoeysmom said:

Jill is 53 years old.  Considering what she has been going through with Bobby's health, I would say the old girl is holding up pretty well.  At this point I would welcome another personality in the mix.   If Bethenny doesn't come back next season I can see Jill returning.  It would be interesting to see some fireworks between Ramona and Jill.  It was nice to see Bobby looking healthy. 

I agree. I think this is Jill's dress rehearsal for next season. As long as Jill can manage to stay out of the fray and stop micromanaging things behind the scenes in the future then I think her chances of going forward are good to go.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Those pictures look like they should be the bachelor party shenanigans, but it really looks like it was happening at the wedding. I don't even know.

Well, it was their wedding, New Years and Tom's birthday, an all in 1 celebration!

• Love 2
On 5/31/2017 at 10:25 PM, KungFuBunny said:

The thing that is the most interesting about this scene to me is that Lu keeps the drama about Tom going by talking about it so much. Ramona, Beth and Carole aren't in the room talking about it. Lu is talking about it. I stand firm in my assertion that none of this really bothers Lu. It gives her a storyline that she wouldn't have without the chatter. Without it, it's just a 50 something woman getting married. Her trying on dresses and such. We have become use to the drama, and if there is no drama in a storyline, it's not really that interesting. I feel the same way about this that I did the Kim drama on the BH show. The others have to give it legs. Kim didn't mind the chatter because it got her a bigger part in the show than she would have had otherwise. Same for Lu here. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

The thing that is the most interesting about this scene to me is that Lu keeps the drama about Tom going by talking about it so much. Ramona, Beth and Carole aren't in the room talking about it. Lu is talking about it. I stand firm in my assertion that none of this really bothers Lu. It gives her a storyline that she wouldn't have without the chatter. Without it, it's just a 50 something woman getting married. Her trying on dresses and such. We have become use to the drama, and if there is no drama in a storyline, it's not really that interesting. I feel the same way about this that I did the Kim drama on the BH show. The others have to give it legs. Kim didn't mind the chatter because it got her a bigger part in the show than she would have had otherwise. Same for Lu here. 

It is kind of an elephant in the room type thing. I want to hear how collectively Luann and Tom feel about the others gossiping.  I do believe Luann is annoyed at this point of having to defend her choice.  I also believe she is trying hard to be nice to everyone and Ramona is getting on her last nerve.  I don't really see the correlation between Kim and Luann as Kim's entrance into the fray was butting into a conversation that didn't concern her.  Rinna did keep talking about Kim.  Luann wants to talk and talk about her wedding and the arrangements which is really boring for the rest because they are not included. YMMV. 

Now your point about the wedding I posted the People special on the episode thread but here it is again http://people.com/pen/00000158-3295-d6e5-a15b-f79d34930000/00000159-6a9b-d8c1-ad79-ebbb1e030000/  You are absolutely correct 50 or 25 years old wedding stuff it is mind numbing.  Here is the dress designer, here is who set them up, here is the couple talking about their big day, here are pictures of the event venue, here is the yacht for the rehearsal party.  (I would have loved to have actually seen some on board pictures of the yacht.)  It is kind of like one long PR piece. 

Luann storyline is obviously something that is a major milestone in her life so there is that aspect.  Compared to Bethenny buying and selling apartments for her new show, Ramona making faces, Carole and the election which fizzled out pretty early.  I do believe we hear more about Carole's couch and need for reupholstering than we do Adam.  New upholstery a wedding, to me one storyline is more compelling.

• Love 6

countess-luann41.jpg?w=669

On the lower left hand corner - that looks like Barbara Backstabbing K.

Noel is very handsome. I remember when he was taking break dancing lessons, when he went crazy over the dog, and when he didn't want Luann going out for the evening.

• Love 4

Lu needs the drama to keep the wedding to Tom front and center.

• Love 1