Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Probably nothing.  I never thought Jill attractive but this less is more kind of works for her.  As in less eye make up, less turned up red color.  I have a soft spot for her only because she was such an advocate for Bobby when his cancer reoccurred.  As interesting as it is week after week to hear about Tom's penis, and who is or isn't invited to an event, I truly had to eek out a bit of respect for Jill's campaign to find the right treatment for Bobby.  Okay too much credit for Jill.

I don't know ZM, her face looks different....not her makeup.  I really liked her at first watch of the seasons, but damn, she is a know-it-all.  I don't want her back.  

5 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Wow, we're already at the point of the mid-season trailer? The rest of this season looks exhausting. I'm realizing I am totally over Sonja. I find nothing entertaining about her. The only thing I am looking forward to is seeing Bethenny call out all of Ramona's shit because no one is better at stopping Ramona dead in her tracks.

So hard to remember that Sonja was the voice of reason on Scary Island.  ?

• Love 8

Jill looks terrible....what did she do to her nose, face!?!?

She definitely has had some work done.

Harry Dubin and Tom are Eskimo brothers with 3 women that we know of. 

The Slade's of the New York franchise...well, when it comes to relationships with multiple HWs.

Luann's marriage doesn't even get first billing

Here's hoping it will get first billing with Tom...

• Love 5

Someone asked and I'm answering I think I'm the previews it's Sonja that B is hugging in the pool from how the hair is put up.

Also loving the clip where Ramona turns out the waterworks on B and she's not having it. It's like when you call a toddler on their crocodile tears and they're stumped on how to continue.

• Love 5

Ok, that was a bad fall that Luann took.  I don't care if you're not besties.  Why isn't the first thing out of Ramona's mouth, are you ok?  Who does that?  See she is just coming off worse and worse every episode.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

In the preview is Ramona channelling Tami from Real World LA with her "I do not not like you?"

Classic!

it-wasn-t-not-funny.png

• Love 8
1 hour ago, QuinnM said:

Ok, that was a bad fall that Luann took.  I don't care if you're not besties.  Why isn't the first thing out of Ramona's mouth, are you ok?  Who does that?  See she is just coming off worse and worse every episode.

It's really clear that Ramona needed daily interactions with Mario and Avery to get Ramona to credibly impersonate a human.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, bagger said:

Someone asked and I'm answering I think I'm the previews it's Sonja that B is hugging in the pool from how the hair is put up.

Also loving the clip where Ramona turns out the waterworks on B and she's not having it. It's like when you call a toddler on their crocodile tears and they're stumped on how to continue.

I asked. Thanks! I watched it again and was leaning towards Sonja.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, QuinnM said:

From the previews-Luann nearly gets incinerated and then face plants.  She might become paranoid that one or more of these "friends" have it in for her.  Imagine as the newlywed returning home with bruises and no eyebrows.  Just another day in reality TV. 

Years ago Luann broke her wrist and managed to parlay it into a little cameo on "Royal Pains".   

• Love 4
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

From the previews-Luann nearly gets incinerated and then face plants.  She might become paranoid that one or more of these "friends" have it in for her.  Imagine as the newlywed returning home with bruises and no eyebrows.  Just another day in reality TV. 

Years ago Luann broke her wrist and managed to parlay it into a little cameo on "Royal Pains".   

With the fire and the face plant, I just assumed that she and Tom must have narrowly escaped death on their honeymoon and now death is coming to claim her Final Destination style.

Don't let Patti Lupone watch Luann's Royal Pains cameo.

• Love 6
(edited)

Luann nearly gets incinerated and then face plants.  She might become paranoid that one or more of these "friends" have it in for her. 

Two separate events...

With the fire and the face plant, I just assumed that she and Tom must have narrowly escaped death on their honeymoon and now death is coming to claim her Final Destination style.

Diamond Dick Destroys All. Watch out, Sonja and Ramona!

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 1
On 6/8/2017 at 6:18 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I have to admit, I did chuckle at 01:09, when Dorinda starts doing her sloshed talk with her arms waving, and Bethenny gets up like she in an orchestra conductor.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, crgirl412 said:

I don't like Lu's dress with those tulle-looking "straps."  Who walked her down the aisle??  That's not the Count or Noel. 

Her brother walked her down the aisle.

• Love 6
(edited)
On 6/8/2017 at 11:18 AM, KungFuBunny said:

I have to say that I am a surprised at that amount of shrieking and yelling from the NY Housewives.  Until seeing that I thought that they were a smidge more together than all of the other Housewives and didn't lose their shit quite like them. 

Now, I don't think anyone will be a Teresa and almost flip a table while yelling "prostitution whore" (NJ), have an alleged hair-pulling incident then throw punches like Joanna and Adrianna (Miami) or get physical with each other at the reunion (ATL) but I am still surprised. 

I WILL say though that it looked like it was all in private homes and not like Vicki who screams the loudest in public (OC).   

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

I don't like Lu's dress with those tulle-looking "straps."  Who walked her down the aisle??  That's not the Count or Noel. 

The Count didn't attend. Luann originally bragged that he (the Count) was so happy for her that he insisted on walking her down the aisle.

That's the brother, Michael. If you saw the special "Before they were housewives", I think it was Michael sitting at the kitchen table when Luann and The Count first showed up in the family home to announce their marriage, They were dancing.

• Love 4

Luann with the fireplace was me when I worked as a hostess and had to light it.  After that I'd always be busy doing something else and leave that job to the maitre d'.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

These two relationship experts  just cannot keep Tom and Luann out of their mouths  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-9/episode-11/videos/adams-moving-out

We were not invited to the wedding..     Did they really get married?   Best part is Carole describing the caring eviction of Adam

))Sigh(( for a split second Carole sounded sincere/happy for Luann, then her TH destroyed that notion. LOL  Also, when Carole talked about her/Adam living together ("picking up his socks"), she kind of sounded like his mom talking, not his GF. LOL

• Love 3
On 6/13/2017 at 2:55 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Luanne: That's bad

Ramona: You see, you should have gone this way, not that way

Bwahahahaha

41367BD900000578-0-image-a-1_14968750104

I think this clip is why I love Lu so much, I am a lot like her (minus the Penthouse and/or icky husband!) I fall like this all the time especially when drinking. The key is to be tipsy enough you're like a puddle...there are fewer damages! Not that I am proud of it, but some people find my clumsiness endearing....and my obvious sloppy doesn't creep into Ramona asshole drunk category. People who live in glass houses....! 

• Love 7

Ramona invites her new friend "Missy(?)"

Spoiler

(Tom's ex gf)

to her party next week. How sick can you be to do that to someone you just toasted to about their wedding/marriage? Ramona is really tying to turn the whole cast against her, is she trying to make herself the victim this season? AND, is she really that stupid/ignorant that she believes it will work? LOL

• Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Hide contents

(Tom's ex gf)

to her party next week. How sick can you be to do that to someone you just toasted to about their wedding/marriage? Ramona is really tying to turn the whole cast against her, is she trying to make herself the victim this season? AND, is she really that stupid/ignorant that she believes it will work? LOL

Ramona invited Harry as well.

I have no idea why these former girlfriends are so desirous to be around Tom.  Have some pride.  At best this woman hasn't dated Tom in 18 months. The only explanation-some sort of screen time that in all likelihood they do not receive compensation. 

Harry is just desperate and since when did Ramona become such good friends with Harry?

Ramona is trying to leverage a spin-off about going out to dinner with Avery and their friends.  I think she was turned down and now has turned around and made up with Jill.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Reveal hidden contents

(Tom's ex gf)

Was it  "Missy"? I was sure she said "Mindy". Weird.  I need to adjust my TV settings.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Was it  "Missy"? I was sure she said "Mindy". Weird.  I need to adjust my TV settings.

It was Missy - Ramona had drinks with her and her girlfriend Kathleen. Here's the clip - Tom mumbles so it helps that Bravo added her name at the bottom

• Love 3
2 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

Honestly, I couldn't remember her name, I thought it was Missy but who knows. LOL Ramona had just met her when they filmed with the other woman at the bar, so inviting her to her party is rather sick, as is inviting Harry, it is nothing more than a big FY to Luann/Tom. How low can Ramona go this season? LOL

• Love 2

It's a bit early to tell, but Miss/Mindy does seem like a bitch.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, BBHN said:

It's a bit early to tell, but Miss/Mindy does seem like a bitch.

I won't go as far as saying she seems like a bitch (it offends my delicate Southern sensibilities) but she does seem like a piece of work. I just don't understand how some people are so petty and immature that they pull a stunt like that.  It serves no purpose other than to make her like pathetic. Bless her heart. 

• Love 6

Right after the first break there is a clip of Missy at Ramona's party:  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live-with-andy-cohen/season-14/luann-dagostino-jill-zarin?autoPlay=1

At 13:00 minutes Andy reads a question from someone asking if Jill paid Luann the $25k it cost her for taking unauthorized photos.  Luann says with conviction the rumor is not true and no, no it didn't happen. 

Any way I don't get the big deal about Missy-it seems she thought she was dating Tom when he was with Luann-this women have odd notions of what consists dating.  Anyway not a good look for Missy and WTF would she want to put this on national TV?  I was jilted and over a year later I want to re-live it.  Glutton for punishment. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

At 13:00 minutes Andy reads a question from someone asking if Jill paid Luann the $25k it cost her for taking unauthorized photos.  Luann says with conviction the rumor is not true and no, no it didn't happen. 

I literally do not even understand how this rumor started. The photo Jill tweeted literally had People's watermark on it because it was already up on their site.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I literally do not even understand how this rumor started. The photo Jill tweeted literally had People's watermark on it because it was already up on their site.

It all started with a blogger that hates both Luann and Jill and it took on a life of it's own after that. LOL

• Love 2

Andy: For both of you...Jennifer M wrote did Jill ever pay Luann the $25,000 that People Magazine allegedly refused to pay for the exclusive weddings photos.

Jill: Can you straighten that out please. That I took the first un uh, that I sold, that I gave away pictures that I wasn't supposed to, before People. That's not true

Luann: It wasn't true. Turn to Jill - I wasn't mad at you

So this means Jill never paid Luann $25000 and Jill never sold the pictures - she just posted them for free.

Jill Zarin posted photos from the wedding as it was happenning. She tweeted them and had them on her Instagram site. She posted Snapchat videos . She did not have the People Magazine pictures as they were not ready yet and were not featured in the magazine till a week later when the magazine went to press. So yes, Luann breached her contract - it is not a Wedding Photos exclusive if pictures were being posted before the magazine was out.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Andy: For both of you...Jennifer M wrote did Jill ever pay Luann the $25,000 that People Magazine allegedly refused to pay for the exclusive weddings photos.

Jill: Can you straighten that out please. That I took the first un uh, that I sold, that I gave away pictures that I wasn't supposed to, before People. That's not true

Luann: It wasn't true. Turn to Jill - I wasn't mad at you

So this means Jill never paid Luann $25000 and Jill never sold the pictures - she just posted them for free.

Jill Zarin posted photos from the wedding as it was happenning. She tweeted them and had them on her Instagram site. She posted Snapchat videos . She did not have the People Magazine pictures as they were not ready yet and were not featured in the magazine till a week later when the magazine went to press. So yes, Luann breached her contract - it is not a Wedding Photos exclusive if pictures were being posted before the magazine was out.

Luann's comment that "It wasn't true" was answering the question that Jill cost her that money from people. In other words, Luann still got her money, especially considering the photo Jill tweeted had People magazines label on it in the corner. LOL This whole story got started when a blogger joked that Jill "may" have cost Luann some money, it was a joke, not a fact but some of her readers ran with it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Luann's comment that "It wasn't true" was answering the question that Jill cost her that money from people. In other words, Luann still got her money, especially considering the photo Jill tweeted had People magazines label on it in the corner. LOL This whole story got started when a blogger joked that Jill "may" have cost Luann some money, it was a joke, not a fact but some of her readers ran with it.

I saw the story in the following places: PageSix, TamraTattles, TheInquisitr, Radaronline, Reddit, TheHollywoodGossip, StarMagazine.

Never saw anything from People Magazine denying the story.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I saw the story in the following places: PageSix, TamraTattles, TheInquisitr, Radaronline, Reddit, TheHollywoodGossip, StarMagazine.

Never saw anything from People Magazine denying the story.

I never said that People denied anything.  I saw Jill's initial tweet, the photo was the same one that People used down to the People water mark in the corner. LOL

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I never said that People denied anything.  I saw Jill's initial tweet, the photo was the same one that People used down to the People water mark in the corner. LOL

I didn't say that you said that. LOL.

People never denied the stories that came from various sources. People Magazine interviewed both Luann and Jill - crickets.

I saw Jill's tweets and Instagram photos too...she posted a bunch live as everything was happenning on Dec 31st into the New Year. Back then I didn't know how to post pics from Twitter or Instagram.

The Daily Mail posted wedding pics on December 31st. Someone gave those wedding pics to them unless you want to say Luann invited the DailyMail.

It could have been any number of "people" doing so. So yes Luann can't blame Jill because Jill was not the only source.

This was posted January 1st, 2017

• Love 4
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't say that you said that. LOL.

People never denied the stories that came from various sources. People Magazine interviewed both Luann and Jill - crickets.

I saw Jill's tweets and Instagram photos too...she posted a bunch live as everything was happenning on Dec 31st into the New Year. Back then I didn't know how to post pics from Twitter or Instagram.

The Daily Mail posted wedding pics on December 31st. Someone gave those wedding pics to them unless you want to say Luann invited the DailyMail.

It could have been any number of "people" doing so. So yes Luann can't blame Jill because Jill was not the only source.

This was posted January 1st, 2017

Luann flat out denied the rumor! AND People still has her working for them.

• Love 3

Well we  have to agree that we disagree.

She is contractually obligated to People Magazine. I would hope she got compensated because 25K for 20 plus interviews is a lot of work. Poor Luann even Teresa Giudice was making 5K per interview.

Here's another with the first pics - surprise surprise Jill Zarin is in. Only one People Magazine stamped photo - also published January 1, 2017

Poor Luann - she works hard for the money

• Love 5

There are clips of the upcoming Mexico trip

Bethenny/SKG is hosting - Ramona is there. So business comes first with Bethenny.

Good for her - good for her brand.

The purple bathing suit is Bethenny's that Sonja took and put on. Ew!!!!

Wearing another persons lingerie or bathing suit is okay but, another person is not allowed to answer the door?

• Love 4
On 6/15/2017 at 3:52 PM, WireWrap said:

Honestly, I couldn't remember her name, I thought it was Missy but who knows. LOL Ramona had just met her when they filmed with the other woman at the bar, so inviting her to her party is rather sick, as is inviting Harry, it is nothing more than a big FY to Luann/Tom. How low can Ramona go this season? LOL

Tom probably doesn't remember her name either! 

• Love 3